[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we should talk about how to run a Maid RPG game in P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Friendcomputer.gif (13 KB, 267x238) Image search: [Google]
Friendcomputer.gif
13 KB, 267x238
I think we should talk about how to run a Maid RPG game in Paranoia!

Yes, I realize what a trainwreck it'll be, but I think it'd be a lot of fun on a drunken RPG night.

For the unawares:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Paranoia
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Maid_RPG
>>
>>44397632
So everyone thinks that they're playing Maid and then things get fucked and it turns out they have a few clones lying around? Or what?

Either way, it sounds like it could be a fun time.
>>
>>44397632
This works disturbingly well. Friend Computer takes the role of the Master and all the maids are a troubleshooting team. Wouldn't be the most seriously of games but you're running Maid what did you expect?
>>
>>44397693
>>44397739
I was thinking more like a TS team was assigned to be the servants (maids) of a High Programmer, having to deal with the insanities of both systems, but either of those work too.
>>
>>44397754
Being a High Programmer's bitch is what happens when a High Programmer becomes aware of your existence, so I don't think much would change really.
>>
>>44397903
Eh, anon, think about the Maid random tables for a bit.
>>
>>44397944
Can't be worse than Paranoia's tables. Especially the Zap or Classic style ones.
>>
>>44397632
Never played either, would like to try both.
>>
>>44397632
>Yes, I realize what a trainwreck it'll be
If by "trainwreck" you mean "Maid is the perfect game to run a Paranoia game in," sure.

Welcome to Alpha Manor!
>>
>>44397972
I, too, know this feeling
Although I only really play IRL games and I'm not sure I'd be able to play Maid like that
>>
>>44399773
with a bunch of other freaks. skyping isn't bad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.