[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are humans so militant? Why can't we all just get along?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 22
File: 1421998128346.jpg (350 KB, 605x900) Image search: [Google]
1421998128346.jpg
350 KB, 605x900
Why are humans so militant? Why can't we all just get along? The galaxy is a big place. Surely we can coexist.
>>
Sounds good.
>>
>>44394069
it's the only way to keep us motivated
>>
Sure, but after you give me what you have there
>>
>>44394148
B-but this is our homeworld...
>>
>>44394069
in my own setting, humans have been pretty damn affable and sharing with others.

So much that the elven and dwarven gods remodeled their races to look somewhat human instead of giant, winged, plant, elk-satyr-things or metal/gem/rock/lava crustaceans.

Elves and dwarves, for their part, were happy they could fit through doorwars in the human world.
>>
>>44394069
Humans are simply exporting freedom in bulk. We will get along just fine once your people are no longer oppressed.
>>
>>44394208
And this world is now our home.

Move over
>>
>>44394208
that means war
>>
>>44394069
It is the natural order of life. The law of the jungle. Does the grass curse the deer that eats it?
>>
coexistence isn't grim, dark, or grimdark enough.
>>
>>44394214

Well that sounds shit.
>>
>>44394069
Sure, like the Martians wouldn't lance our cities and fry our 'stacks if they ever turned up.

It's a darwinian universe.
>>
>>44394304
Well, in that one story where the guy can hear the thoughts of plants...
>>
>>44394069
Humans are greedy and autistic. If they can't have it, they have to break it. If you resist, they throw tantrums.
>>
>>44394069
Space Orks are basically a slightly altered parody of humanity. Proof me wrong.

We are Weirdboys, Speedfreaks and hell, we love Dakka.
>>
>>44394069
We can, but gibbe ur stuff furst.
>>
File: me see ur tv post.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
me see ur tv post.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
race is the furthest extension of genuine human altruism, with ethnicity being the most realistic one (nationalism)

inevitably one race will exterminate all the others, if whites don't get their shit together it'll be east asians (who wont have any moral discrepancies about it since theyre human tyranids)

i really don't get why you'd want to carry the whole of africa, south america and other racial losers with your own civilization's benefits to be honest family
>>
>>44394069
Violence is a constant about life. Don't be a pussy, and you'll get messed with less.
>>
>>44394667
OP's own race is like 15% or 20% of the world's demographics btw and thus it'll basically be cucking itself as it dies out shrivelling with low birth rates while it imports all non-whites into its countries

so basically you'd be paying for other unproductive race's kids and your descendants will probably be killed after the non-whites get a big enough toe hold and decide to end white privilege and oppression
>>
File: 1443592094375.jpg (138 KB, 1272x714) Image search: [Google]
1443592094375.jpg
138 KB, 1272x714
>>44394667
>>44394708
oh shut up already /pol/
>>
File: butthurt-faggot.jpg (63 KB, 331x402) Image search: [Google]
butthurt-faggot.jpg
63 KB, 331x402
>>44394777
shutup white boy and feed my kids with summa dat 'human progress n civilazashun'
>>
>>44394708
>>44394667

oh and i forgot to mention all the egalitarianism and individualism and other white people things will go out the window as soon as whites are gone so even if you'd want to cuck yourself for 'greater humanity' i.e not your descendants and own people, the rest of the world would gas each other like human ethnicities and races have done for millennia with no technology or any other EPIC i fucking love science shit apart from plausibly east asians, who again, would just gas the rest of the planet to get all those sweet sweet resources for their own kind

and i think no one here wants an asian 40K
>>
Both are true. Effective militancy requires cooperation, it's the old soldier vs barbarian meme.

Psychopathic ndividualists may win any 1v1 9/10 times; but once a society of cooperators goes to war, they'll win the battles 10/10 times.

That is why sociopaths almost universally prefer peace. It lets them exploit their advantages without having to be recognized as people who won't self-sacrifice; so they're less likely to be called out and thus less likely to be put in one of the few situations they reliably lose.
>>
>>44394069
Humans are a militant species.
Get over it.

The first thought when a human meets an alien would be "How do i kill it?".
The second is "How do i fuck it?".
>>
File: HUMANITYHUMANITYHUMANITY.jpg (110 KB, 558x424) Image search: [Google]
HUMANITYHUMANITYHUMANITY.jpg
110 KB, 558x424
>>44394208
>>
Humans as herd animals have a psychological defense mechanism where we label individuals outside of our known troop as 'other' in order to deactivate our otherwise natural empathy and cooperation instincts so we can successfully compete for resources. This happens instinctively and without thought, and attempts to examine these divisions closely either result in the dissolution of the mental barrier or in anxiety and frustration born from the two competing instincts. This incidentally is why hard-line racists are so pissed off, they're compensating for their own mental dissonance.

Humans are actually a remarkably empathetic and sociable race, we developed outsider instinct so we could kill potential threats effectively.
>>
File: 1411698189198.jpg (149 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
1411698189198.jpg
149 KB, 485x750
>>44394069
>aliens attack humans
>humans fight back, wipe out several alien species
>"WHY ARE HUMANS SO VIOLENT? WE DINDU NUFFIN"
>>
File: 1441775135850.jpg (136 KB, 887x901) Image search: [Google]
1441775135850.jpg
136 KB, 887x901
>>44394069
Tell me, what good do Xenos do for humanity? The answer is almost always- nothing.

All that matters in the end is the survival of Humanity and all the children we birth, be it evolutionary successors or robotic children crafted in our image. The only point in existence is to survive and propagate, and this can be done in absolute safety when ALL species that would compete with ours are systematically extermianted. Unlike simple beasts, man is an animal that has reached a point where it is self aware of its own evolution, enabling us to control it consciously. We can protect ourselves, kick off the ladder leading to the ramparts of sentience and ensuring NOTHING will ever threaten us, and that NOTHING can ever reach our heights as well.

Xenos are horrible for two reasons. Firstly their mere existence is a direct threat to humanity as long as they exist. While they might tolerate us now, war could erupt later and threaten us with extinction. It is better to destroy them on our terms, in our ambush so we dictate the fight, not them. Secondly, every Xenos that exists occupies a point in the total population that can by the universe. This is a niche a human or a human creation should occupy, and therefore it must be terminated for the good of man, even if that slot will only be filled by a human soul in a billion years.

The only exception to the rule is if the Xenos in question proves useful to humanity. If their bodies contain some rare resource that we can harvest from them, we should enslave, domesticate, and breed them like cattle, harvesting for whatever resource naturally occurs within their flesh. Or alternatively, the Xenos is friendly and wishes to share advanced technology. In which case we put on a facade of being their ally, only to immediately terminate them when we have nothing more to gain.
>>
File: 7914804[1].png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
7914804[1].png
20 KB, 560x407
>>44395755
>Tell me, what good do Xenos do for humanity? The answer is almost always- nothing.
Considering the white race is going extinct, the black race quadruples with each passing generation and earth's average IQ will drop by about 20 points in the coming century, I'd say it's best to treat filthy Xenos nicely, lest they use current insults and mistreatment as motivation to bide their time and strike when the planet is weak.
>>
>>44395808
>>/go/
>>/pol/
>>
File: 40k-emps-calm.png (2 MB, 931x707) Image search: [Google]
40k-emps-calm.png
2 MB, 931x707
>>44395755
>>
>>44395137
Readed the book this week. This book is fucking awesome!!
>>
>>44394069
Because we take everything to the extreme.

And then there's the matter of surviving. We'll justify anything if it means our species gets to survive.
>>
>>44395755
You could swap out human and xenos with any intelligent species and or people you want. Shit argument
>>
>>44395755
...On one level this is pretty fucking evil, sociopathic and disgusting.
On the next level down I totally agree and feel we indeed, as a race, are not doing enough to purge xenos and take their shit for ourselves. C'mon humanity, we got ayylmaos to kill, get your shit together.

>>44394208
On Earth we have a saying for this... "Tough shit." now hop it frog-legs.
>>
>>44395755
You must be a horrible friend t have. Backstabbing people who help you due to all that edge.
>>
>>44394069
Because if we don't contineu to expand someone else will. Look what happend to the romans. They stopped conquering then they got conquered. Simple as that.
>>
>>44396245
That has nothing to do with why the Roman empire collapsed.
>>
>>44394069
Why is /pol/ so militant? Why can't they stay in their containment board? There is enough shitposting here we don't need racists too.
>>
>>44396335
Because violence, while it may not always be the best answer, is always an answer.

Also there is literally nothing wrong with racism based upon statistical fact.
>>
A Humanity Fuck Yeah thread?
Where are the raging elf fuckers? Their usually here by now to start screaming about how humanity sucks.
>>
>>44396263
It's a gross misinterpretation of Roman economic policy that pretty much required new resources added periodically to function.
>>
>>44396480
>he said it
You fool.
>>
>>44396335
>Someone disagrees with me
>They must be [bad guys du jour]

At least attempt to defend the shaky foundations on which your objectively wrong world view is based.
>>
>>44396648
The poster didn't post his world view so I don't know how you can claim its objectively wrong.
>>
>>44396148
That's the point Brother.

Everything is for itself in the end. It's more efficient to cut the bullshit and go for their throat first.
>>
>>44396220
No, for humanity is sacred as our species and culture. Every man is your brother, every woman your sister- for in the end we are all related.

We share nothing with aliens but equal contempt.
>>
>>44397072
By that logic humanity shouldn't be united.
>>
>>44397101
We share nothing with them because we haven't meet.
>>
>>44397103
Depends; personally, I'm all for welcoming xenos into the fold of humanity. They will never be as glorious as Terrans and our descendants, but they are technically capable of being people too. So long as the xeno can be naturalized to hold human values and judgements, and to treat all of their fellow humans the same without regards to species, then they should be welcomed and utilized.

Those that do not join shall be studied,, negotiated with, exploited, and exterminated, in that order.
>>
>>44397103
No, we must be united because it increases the chances of our species continued dominion over all and eternal survival. While we have no reason to cooperate with xenos unless it suits our needs until we can destroy them- killing our fellow man is counter-productive and weakens the whole. Every drop of human blood spent in vanity is wasting intelligence, strength, genetic stock, and simply robs us of an individual human being over pointless bickering amongst ourselves that achieves nothing.
>>
>>44397149
We have no clue what our place would be yet or what we would meet. All you are doing is masturbating to your ideal universe in your head.
>>
>>44397175
According to you. If you can't think up a situation that is mutual beneficial to two sentient races that doesn't result in destruction of one of them is only from your lack of imagination..
>>
>>44397182
There's no observations or realities to the contrary yet, so what's the harm?

I would think striving for a cosmopolitan and egalitarian society, while not muddying its constituent parts, is something that should be wanted regardless.

>We have no clue what our place would be yet
Our place is whatever we decide it to be, and whatever we can achieve. There is no natural place that humanity must slot into.
> or what we would meet
If they can be reasoned and empathized with, great! We'll treat them as we would treat other humans with exceedingly exotic culture.
If they cannot be reasoned or empathized with, then we treat them as possibly dangerous animals. It doesn't matter if they are intelligent; if their intelligence is so alien that we cannot converse with them, they may as well not be intelligent at all.

> All you are doing is masturbating to your ideal universe in your head.
So? You do know where we are, right?
>>
>>44397231
There are certainly symbiotic relationships between species, but in the end it is far safer to ensure that you are the only exant sentient species in the entire universe. If every xenos is dead, there can never be any competition for humanity besides what arises from within.
>>
>>44397231
The problem is that ultimately both races are a possible threat to each other. The most mutually beneficial outcome for both races would be an assimilation or merging of them, probably through a long history of friendship and alliance. The only other stable state in which they can be is the annihilation or reduction of one to a non-threat.
>>
To all the people saying that there is any races besides the human race and any Xeno races that exist in our galaxy, you are wrong. Race does not exist. All humans are one species, one race. That's why we can all breed successfully.
>>
What do we do when we find out the aliens are The Great Race of Yith and other Lovecraft horrors and our existence is meaningless
>>
>>44397359
>Races do not exist
Race is just a special term for sub-species, tumblr.

>That's why we can all breed successfully
"can" doesn't mean we should.
>>
>>44397359
The definition of species can actually be more complex than cannot breed look up ring species.
>>
>>44397406
If you value liberty at all you would also allow people to be able to both choose and agree on their mate.
>>
>>44397477
>if you value liberty
Ah, the old "muh freedom!" argument.
Fuck off, I wish Hitler was never born so that he never could have besmirched the name of eugenics.
>>
>>44397477
Not him, but you're being a pedantic fucking faggot because you're being driven into a corner. "Should" is a moral imperative. Most people do not believe all moral imperatives should be made into law.

>>44397560
>Fuck off, I wish Hitler was never born so that he never could have besmirched the name of eugenics.
Noice.
>>
>>44397566
How else would you control it now? You seem to be getting very emotional over people choosing who they fuck. I have no been driven into a corner as much as just voicing my opinion on the matter.

Eugenics is find when you have a full under standing of the genetic consequences for what you are selecting for but the times it was practiced we did not and we still don't understand perfectly what certain long term selection of certain genes might cause
>>
>>44397477
You assume that liberty is the greatest of all goods, or that liberty is always good without exception.
>>
>>44397786
Nah, I said I value it. The things you said are the real assumption.
>>
>>44397801
Then you must surely understand that liberty is not always good, and that some things outweigh liberty.
Asking "If you value liberty" implies that liberty is the greatest of all goods.
>>
Why are humans always depicted as "The super adaptable" species in fiction when we only live on small percentages of our own planet, only grow a small amount of the edible plants/animals we have access to, and in general are shit at adapting to things physically and emotionally?
>>
>>44397849
Not it doesn't. You assume it does. I value many things. Saying a value something does not put it at the top. If I said I value it above all else you would be correct.
>>
>>44397849
Do you have some understanding that race mixing is objectively bad from data you didn't cherry pick?
>>
>>44397852
Because we live fucking -everywhere- on Earth, and we make whatever we do have work how we need it to work.
>>
>>44397149
A satisfactory policy, but one must always be careful that ideals of the xeno do not corrupt and degrade Mankind's glory. Ideological transference is a blade that cuts both ways.
>>
>>44394069
Because 40K is cancer and its rabid fans want to inject it into everything.
>>
>>44397924
Which is why they become part of humanity, not a part of some "pan-sapient coalition", in order to effectively erase their status as non-human.
>>
>>44397406
I'm not from tumblr you fag. I hate those sjws. I'm saying that we are the only humans. All other subspecies died out or were absorbed by what you see today.
>>
>>44397852
>when we only live on small percentages of our own planet
Out of all species on the planet, we have the most varied habitat. We practically inhabit a third of the planet, and we'd live in the other two thirds of the planet if we could find a way. Hell, the Dutch already found a way. Google the history of Flevoland.

>only grow a small amount of the edible plants/animals we have access to
Key word: grow. What is edible to us wasn't common enough, so we MADE it common enough

>and in general are shit at adapting to things physically and emotionally?
I'll take "what is complete ignorance of all of human history?" for 500 points.

Unless there is somehow an extraterrestrial species out there even better at adapting, I think we have super-adaptability on lockdown. As in, a species that could literally survive on trash.
>>
>>44397968
We also have nothing to really compare ourselves to except other human countries.
>>
>>44397956
That's still not true, anon. You'd have to be a fool if you believe that a Chinaman is the same as a Sub-Saharan in all but skin and face.
>>
>>44394069
>The galaxy is a big place. Surely we can coexist.
UN already claimed ENTIRE universe (excluding places on earth that are from countries not on UN and places that no country has claims of being part of their own land).

PS: This is on reality
>>
Shit thread with shit posters.
>>
>>44397987
They can claim what they want it doesn't mirror any sort of reality.
>>
>>44397987
>the UN
kek

>the moon treaty
>the space treaty
KEK

If you actually think that America (or American sponsored private companies) isn't going to absolutely btfo everyone else on space, you're an idiot.
The question isn't who will let us, but who will stop us.
>>
>>>44394069
Of course. Humanity is a species of peace, and those violent ones do not represent us moderates. When you fight back against them, it feels like you're fuelling hatred of all humans, so for the sake of peace it's best that you let them do as they please. :^)
>>
>>44395755

nice refluffing of one of the Muslim Caliph speech
>>
>>44398111
Source of the actual Caliph's speech plox?
>>
File: PrisimDD.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
PrisimDD.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>44394069
fucking hippie.

utopianism is impossible, and peace is only a side effect of absence of conflict.

if those pot smoking shit heads knew about strategic human social dynamics, they'd realise the primary alternates to war are: occupation, refugee status, servitude, expansion, or rivalry (this is usually economic)...peace is not the opposite of war, often, occupation (lack of resistance) is

living creatures, not just humans, are survivalist dicks.
>>
If there's any interstellar civilisations out there, you better believe that before getting into space they killed off all the other civilisations. Aggression is simply too powerful a survival strategy to not be common. If you have a fully peaceful planet, and just one civilisation becomes militant, they have total control over all others. As they say: if you want peace, prepare for war.
>>
File: 1450114928226.jpg (60 KB, 460x592) Image search: [Google]
1450114928226.jpg
60 KB, 460x592
>>44394874
>asian 40k

that...that would be awesome...

>Japanese Dark Eldar/Harlequins
>South Korean Eldar
>Chinese/Best Korea Imp Guard
>Canton/Taiwan Tau
>Philipino Orks
>and not the least....
>Mongolian Space Marines
>>
>>44394069
We would be inclined to believe you if you would stop bombing our colonies for no reason.
>>
>>44394069
Because peaceful humans are boring, the masses want violence, death and destruction!
>>
File: mongolian centaur cyborgs.png (672 KB, 1097x1600) Image search: [Google]
mongolian centaur cyborgs.png
672 KB, 1097x1600
>>44399680
>>
>Philipino Orks
Wat
Also you spelt it wrong anon, it's Filipino
>>
>>44395755
Hello, Chaim.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 88x91) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 88x91
Soon.
>>
You will never crusade across the galaxy :(
>>
>>44394069
Cause nerds can't into diplomacy or business and for the most part refuse to see they are also forms of conflict.
It's just a shadow of the customers themselves.
>>
I really wonder when hfyfags will think of something creative for their premise instead of rehasing the same idea of humans being the best warriors in the galaxy over and over again. it's like they read the first ten pages of starship troopers and decided to try to write about it
>>
>>44405183
>any kind of supremacist
>doing anything creative

Pick exactly one
>>
>>44405655
>Nazi supertech
M A U S
>>
>>44397987
Wait, they didnt claimed the countries of UN like I said, they are just countries that are on UN.

We are not on NWO,
YET
>>
>>44394069
Because think of all that alien life that hasn't been BBQ'd yet
>>
>>44394069
Humans aren't militant they just aren't entirely motivated by cold calculated logic. If you're an alien race and you don't cross humans in any way then all that will happen is you'll find humans are abrasive at first but if you prove to them you won't ruin everything then you'll be able to have good relations. But if you fuck with humans even a little, the notion of revenge against you for it will be stuck in the human collective consciousness forever and it'll either come back to bite you in the ass through stuff like xenophobia, extremists, terrorism and even straight fucking war that can seemingly come out of nowhere if you do exactly the wrong thing.
>>
>>44394069

Look at the most closely related animal to humanity. The Chimpanzee.

Want to see the most human thing an animal can do? Go watch videos of Chimpanzees scouting their territory, and going to war.

We go to war because we are basically Chimpanzees that can do math.
>>
>>44398024
>If you actually think that America (or American sponsored private companies) isn't going to absolutely btfo everyone else on space, you're an idiot.
Good luck trying to leave NWO in the future
>>
>>44398024

> but who will stop us.

congress
>>
>>44406047
>implying the NWO/OWG is a bad thing
First, the United States of America.
Then, the United States of the Americas.
Finally, the United States of Terra!
>>
>>44406163
We're assuming a somewhat unified American government, m8.
>>
>>44406024
Brilliant. You've managed to pick something so retarded the Nazis couldn't even field it before the end of the war.
Also, it wasn't particularly creative, it's just a bigger version of something they already had.
Also, your support for the Nazis has been noted.
>>
>>44406189
>Rockets
>Jets
>Nuclear science

>Thinking Nazi supertech is fucking awesome means I support the Nazis
I guess everyone who likes the T-54 are communists, right?
>>
>>44406181

America is going to be the next massive Empire.

It already kinda is. But as our federal government continues to centralize, and our culture becomes more militarized and warlike, we'll be too busy selling guns to terror groups so we can justify war instead of going into space because war is very profitable.
>>
>>44406266

so you're saying the only reason rockets, jets, and nuclear science existed was because they were racist?
>>
File: 1349036502619.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1349036502619.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>44406181
>unified American government
>>
>>44406292
No, they exist because the Germans are emotionless automatons that live only to die and find better ways to kill.

>>44406294
Hey, I'm sure it happened once or twice in the history of this great nation.
>>
>>44400375
FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
>>
>>44406279
>Implying orbital bombardment isn't even more cost effective to blow up terrorists when they "accidentally" get modern military technology and "accidentally" get the industrial base to support it.
>>
>>44406309

>Germans are emotionless automatons that live only to die and find better ways to kill.

So just like every other group of people who went to war in all of history?

Also, going to war and inventing things are far from emotionless.

Do you even know how history or humanity works?
>>
>>44406321

>implying nuclear technology isn't advancing
>implying in 100 years, making nukes will be so easy and well known, everyone won't have them
>>
File: FATW_Germans.png (303 KB, 221x834) Image search: [Google]
FATW_Germans.png
303 KB, 221x834
>>44406341
>not getting the Joke
I found the German.
>>
>>44406358
Orbital nukes, son.
>>
File: 1447857841554.jpg (128 KB, 1235x486) Image search: [Google]
1447857841554.jpg
128 KB, 1235x486
>>44396412
>>
>>44397406
>Race is just a special term for sub-species, tumblr.
Those don't exist among humans either, there's too much cross-breeding.
>>
>>44406358
>everyone

Well...high-energy lasers do enable nukes that are pure fusion, without the fission stage. So no fallout, and no critical mass - given laser-pistol tech, clean pocket nukes are not far away.
>>
>>44406580
Then there are certainly various distinct and obvious populations of humans with different traits, which is close enough you pedantic fuck.
>>
File: 1449094588442.jpg (658 KB, 1560x1059) Image search: [Google]
1449094588442.jpg
658 KB, 1560x1059
>>44397477
Yes, we value liberty. Immensely. But miscegenation (especially the forced meme of black man/white woman) needs to end. The social justice 'progressive' types scream diversity and tolerance from the roof tops, but when every person on Earth is brown, are we still diverse? When every dissenting opinion is squashed by 'tolerance' (aka being publicly shunned/business ruined/bullied) are we tolerant?

I'm a Puerto Rican from Brooklyn and even I can see racism and intolerance can be virtues as well.
>>
>>44406580
This is what the biologically illiterate actually believe.

I know it's not in your 1950s era UN propaganda, but DNA is real and witch-hunting its discoverers won't stop science.
>>
Humans are militant because evolution selects for evolutionary competitive traits.

Men were selected to compete between groups, they cooperate within groups largely for coordinating for the sake of this competition, and have a low-key competition inside the groups as well for status and leadership.

Women were selected for bearing children, for having strong and intelligent sons, therefore having these heritable traits themselves, and in some rarer but existing cases, for pleasuring men and being assistants of their husbands.

Intelligence in humans is all about organizing elaborate tribal raids - arms races. We've partially tamed it by converting most arms races from violent conquest to competitions for prestige [such as turning away from the ICBM gap to the space race] but that's the evolutionary nature of humanity.

Genes are mighty stuff and we haven't yet overcome them. As long as we reproduce normally, we won't.
>>
>>44406682
No, you're misunderstanding it. There is some genetic drift between humans whose ancestors spread to distant points from the Savannah, but the difference between even the furthest spread humans is so minuscule that it doesn't come close to counting as a sub-species barrier. There is about as much diversity between a West African man and a Japanese man as there is between Japanese and Chinese.
>>
Illiteracy.
>>
>>44396705
Anything that's against his world view is wrong by default.
>>
>>44394069
Because everything else in the galaxy basically wants to ass rape humanity and if they don't such as the Tau they're fucking faggots.
>>
>>44394069
>Why are humans so militant

Survival of the fittest.

Nothing in the history of mankind or nature as we know is has allowed us to peacefully coexist without coming to blows at some point.

What a few brainwashed morons and ideological demagogues are in their outright religious fervor touting as the next step for mankind, simply isn't going to last.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.