[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 26
File: Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png (1 MB, 1535x1744) Image search: [Google]
Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png
1 MB, 1535x1744
The continuing adventures of an Anon and his blood-gorged vampire princess.

Twitter:https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Previous Thread:>>44364089

Saint Florian is active. Your blood is boiling! Your thoughts are explosive! Your sword is on fire!

STYLE: 4

Enemies Remaining:3

Wounds: Major damage to your chest after taking a rocket-fist to the chest and having Abdiel push you against it to avoid plowing into an elderly bystander (Halo is repairing)

Abdiel: Scared for your safety.

Florian:AFLAME WITH JUSTICE

You: AFLAME WITH JUSTICE

Sibella: AWASH IN BLOOD
>>
>>44391013
Three enemies remain, and they don't look to be in good shape. Justice has caught up to them, and soon DOOM shall follow!

The METAL MERCENARY with the HYPER-CUTTER is trapped by the corpse of his own comrade, his weapon stuck in the tangled mess of shredded metal and wires.

The heavily-armored METAL MERCENARY that withstood your attempts to melt him like a giant ball of wax is taking clumsy steps. It tries to find its bearing but it is still reeling after your incredible display of fiery powers!

The one that threw the barrage of metal coils at you takes aim with his oversized brick-like arm. Who knows what fiendish tricks he has left to deploy?

WHICH ONE DO WE ATTACK? WE CAN ATTACK ANY NUMBER OF THEM, BUT ATTACKS AGAINST FEWER ENEMIES ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ATTACKS TARGETING SEVERAL ENEMIES.
>>
>>44391102
Threat allocation dictates that we should aim for coil guy. I hope Sibella can think clearly to keep one alive...we need answers.
>>
>>44391102
>UNLEASH A BARRAGE OF HOLY FIRE FROM OUR RIGHTEOUS GUN AT THE COILED FIEND
>>
>>44391013
So I saw we got an achievment.
What does that do, exactly?
Do we get some sort of benefit from it?

Also, uh, is there any chance that we could maybe get some sort of team-up advantage?
>>
>>44391165
This.

Also, I hope whatshisname will be clever enough to cut off their escape and/or secure some evidence to investigate who sent them.
>>
So we have 4 Style Points.
I think we should use them now to make rolls safe.
It'd take 3 style points, but we might get some extra later on.

Also, SQ, when we get out of here... would it be possible to princess carry Sibella, what with her having lost her slippers and thus it being unpleasant to dirty her feet?
>>
File: 3655-001-lrg.jpg (72 KB, 538x359) Image search: [Google]
3655-001-lrg.jpg
72 KB, 538x359
I wonder if Sibella is strong enough to carry Anon while flying?
I wonder how jealous Abby would get if Anon turned down flying with her in favor of flying with Sibella?
>>
>>44391165
>>44391202
>>44391236

"FIRE!" You command. "INCINERATE!" You aim Florian at the Coil Gunner and its armor starts to glow yellow..then orange. It begins to run to the left, leaping over a jukebox and a kitsch statue of a fat Itaian Chef. They've caught on that to avoid burning down the building you have to melt them slow, ordering the fire to supernaturally direct all the heat only toward the target.

ROLL 3D20+3 TO MAKE A METAL SOUFFLE

>>44391228
>Achievements
>Doing something

You unlocked an adorable Sibella doll for your QUEST THREAD LIVE avatar to hold and hug.

Power-ups come form natural 20s just as disadvantages come from natural 1s. These don't apply when you roll for sidekick characters. Otherwise Sibella would have powered you up by three bonuses...

>>44391247
>Spoiler
Yep! Totally possible! St. Florian would approve of the heroic flourish!

>>44391262
Yes (she's only a little weaker than Winnie at baseline. Gorged with blood as she currently is she's actually stronger). {spoiler} And Abby would be mad jelly. Especially sense by her nature she would have to come along with you two, and she considers flying time to be your special one on one time. [/spoiler]
>>
So give Sibella something to dry up, give her a cloak over her damaged dress, (princess) carry her away from the scene.
That's what I want to happen should we win here.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44391315
Spending a style point to make it safe
>>
>>44391338
Good move!
>>
>>44391338
Well thank goodness I spent a point then.
Everyone else, please do so as well.
>>
Rolled 13 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44391315
Style point for safety
>>
>>44391370
And the point is recouped!
>>
>13
Ah here we go.
Anyway I think this means we didn't spent a style point since this would turn into "very good"
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44391315
>>
Rolled 8 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44391315
>FIRE, WALK WITH ME
>>
Let's see if I understand the system right...
Do we need to spend any more style points to ensure this goes well?
Or can someone just roll now that we've got a very good result on the roll?
>>
File: 1443448185536.jpg (29 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1443448185536.jpg
29 KB, 500x331
>>44391315
10/10 spoilering, QM
rolling 1's to type?
>>
So 12 and 16, since the 7 doesn't count.
That's pretty good right?

>>44391315
>Yep! Totally possible! St. Florian would approve of the heroic flourish!
People, please, can we do this?
I want to princess carry Sibella.

It'd be just like in those books anon read!
>>
Oh I assume that given the 5 points spent earlier Sibella would really like the offer of princess carrying??
>>
File: 1450584324274.gif (714 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
1450584324274.gif
714 KB, 500x240
>>44391421
Only if we can do it with Abby afterwards
inb4 her wings make it hard and she just piggybacks on Anon's back
>>
>>44391475
Might give Abby the wrong impression, though.
You don't do that to little sisters.
>>
File: 1359783686321.jpg (999 KB, 1705x1000) Image search: [Google]
1359783686321.jpg
999 KB, 1705x1000
>>44391315
>Yep! Totally possible! St. Florian would approve of the heroic flourish!
Good. Do it.
>>
File: 1343965005952.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1343965005952.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>44391500
>not giving your little sister a piggyback ride
what kind of hell did you crawl out of?
>>
>>44391315
>Power-ups come form natural 20s just as disadvantages come from natural 1s. These don't apply when you roll for sidekick characters. Otherwise Sibella would have powered you up by three bonuses...
Hm, so would Sibella power up then?
Or would she get some quirk?
I'd just really like some sort of teamup bonus because I like the idea of these two becoming a totally awesome fighting duo
>>
>>44391421
Not against the idea, but methinks priorities one and two for her are a towel and a fresh coat...probably ours.

And also if she herself is willing to be carried. Then again, she does like take charge guys...
>>
>>44391528
Thought you meant princess carrying.
Piggyback ride I'd be ok with.
>>
>>44391528
Hey, we should do both
>>
>>44391554
Obviously I really want to have her wear our coat.
But I think that, given we spent the style points, she might be agreeable to princess carrying.
At least I hope so.
>>
File: 1450657627973.jpg (26 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1450657627973.jpg
26 KB, 600x390
>>44391560
either way is super cute.
I just want to fluster and tease her, not waifu her.
Little sister is not for sexual, no matter how many animes Winnieanon has seen.
>>
>>44391600
Yes but she might take it the wrong way.
We need to convince her she wants to be the little sister so everything turns out fine.
>>
File: Benny Suit.jpg (40 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
Benny Suit.jpg
40 KB, 500x347
>>44391391
GOOD
>>44391370
VERY GOOD
>>44391338
"SAVED"

RESULT: GOOD +

STYLE: 3

>>44391396
No, we got our three roles now.

The gunner shoots a stream of silvery barbed orbs.

They hit your golden, gleaming shield of FIREY JUSTICE and vanish into smoke with a hiss like sin against the light of our savior JESUS CHRIST.

The gunner tries again with a net that expands, crackling with electricity!

It too evaporates!

His orange glow darkens...

You hear a CLICK-CLACK from the gunner and it stops its moving and falls to its knee. This will be his last stand, his last attempt to bring you down!

"FALL! FALL BEFORE THE VARIABLE POWERS OF THE MULTI-ARM!"

He unleashes a barrage of bullets, snares, discs, and all sorts of insane death-dealing instruments!

His color turns red and darkens...

METAL VS FIRE! IT IS A CONTEST AS OLD AS TIME!

BUT FIRE MUST ALWAYS WIN! IT IS FIRE THAT BENDS METAL IN THE FORGE! IT IS FIRE THAT BINDS IT INTO AN ORB AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!

IT IS FIRE THAT IS YOUR JUSTICE!

"His weapons are no match against our holy flames! Watch how they melt!" Florian says with a chuckle.

Your vision is obscured by the smoke of hundreds of thwarted weaponry! When it clears you see the gunner, a dying red figure. It shakes its gun uselessly as it softens and falls melting to the ground. When it hits it splashes into a molten puddle, defeated and dead!

2 Left

The heavily armored METAL MERCENARY shifts around, leering at you.

"MY ARMOR IS...INVINCIBLE!" It bellows in a deep, creaking voice. "NOTHING SHORT OF A HIGH POWERED EXPLOSIVE CAN DEFEAT IT!

As if in answer to his boast a marble shoots from outside the pizzeria and clangs against his armor! In an instant there is a small but misty explosion, and a geyser of blood streams forth bringing the METAL MERCENARY first to his knees and then to his feet, dead!

"Finally got my suit on!" Benny says giving you a thumbs up.

-cont

>>44391414
I blame yesterday's eggnog. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
>>
How many style points have we spent?
When we've spent 20 we can remove a drawback or gain an advantage IIRC.
>>
>>44391639
That's our Benny!
>>
>>44391639
OK that was a good ntrance of Benny, I'll give him that.
>>
>>44391629
Once romance and what not starts developing it won't be too hard to convince Abby that you love her in a different way than you love Sibella, assuming that's what you anons want to do. It'll just take some talking and explaining.

>>44391646
That's if we manage to store up 20.

So far we have 1 in storage. Style points don't carry over from battle to battle. Points we don't use in a battle become "stored" and can be spent to gain advantages, erase drawbacks, or make us charming in social situations.

While Benny and You take care of armor and gunner in your own unique and stylish ways Sibella stares down the final METAL MERCENARY.

It finally wretches its HYPER-CUTTER out of the wreckage and spins to face her. Monster vs girl! Machine vs vampire! Villain vs Herone!

ROLL 3D20 FOR SIBELLA . YOU CANNOT SPEND STYLE POINTS ON SIDEKICK ROLES
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44391737
>GO BATTY
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44391737
Alrighty then!
>>
>>44391737
Oh.
Well, that changes things.
I thought it was "every time you've spent a total of 20 style points", so I felt it better to be more free with spending...
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

So I don't suppose Sibella would have a bonus given how much stronger she is now?

>>44391737
>Once romance and what not starts developing it won't be too hard to convince Abby that you love her in a different way than you love Sibella, assuming that's what you anons want to do. It'll just take some talking and explaining.
Well, that's a relief.
>>
>>44391835
Well, that wasn't needed.
...Unless it could turn this into a crit and give us a style point?
>>
>>44391763
>>44391764
>>44391835
NEUTRAL
GOOD
VERY GOOD

RESULT: GOOD +

"STAY BACK! STAY BACK YOU PURPLE SPAWN OF HELL!"

The METAL MERCENARY makes a few wild swipes at the air. Sibella approaches him calmly, and then in a blinding blur of motion slips under his strikes and grabs him in one hand! With a strength that only the supernatural could give to one her size she slams him into the wall!

"Answers!" She growls! "Which members of the family did this!" She holds her free hand like a claw inches from the faceplate of the last METAL MERCENARY!

With a hissing sound slits in the side of its armor open and blood spills to the ground. It has chosen self-destruction!

Sibella growls and tosses it to a ground like a used handkerchief.

You dart over to check on the mother and child the heavily armored METAL MERCENARY fell on. Much to your relief you find them shaken but unharmed, the young boy sobbing into his mother who thanks you, tears running down her face.

"Praise be to God!" Abdiel says reaching to the child, the glow from her hand shadowing his back. The child slows in his sobbing until he does nothing but sleep peacefully in the arms of his mother.

Abdiel cannot feel or interact with humanity...but sometimes to some people in some situations she can make her presence known.

You turn and look behind you. Sibella stands there breathing heavily.

"...Hey..." She says.

WHAT DO WE SAY BACK?
>>
>>44391976

"Are you unhurt, fair maiden?"
>>
>>44391976
>Sibella is covered in blood and looks sorta feral right now, breathing heavily.
>Saw her wreck shit with excessive violence.
I say we gingerly walk towards her.
"Are you okay, Ms. Dracula?"
>>
>>44391976
What to say: Greet her back, doing our best to show that we don't blame her or anything - making it clear it's all going to be alright is important.
Offer to come with you as you leave, since it's probably not a good idea to split up when an attack just happened.

What to do: There's some towel nearby, right?
Lead her to one of those, help her clean up, then offer our coat to preserve her modesty.

Then please princess carry
>>
>>44392013
Oh I like this as the first thing to say.
Seems very Florianesque.

>>44392021
We thought she looked hot during the fight.
Gingerly walking up to her is probably not the best idea for smoothing things over.
>>
>>44391976
>Offer the lady a handkerchief to clean her face with
>As if she is unharmed, we would be remiss if such a fair maiden was blemished by the foul hands of such noisome villains.
>>
>>44392068
I suppose, I thought it was something along the lines of she's hot, but deadly, what with our experience with Vampires. And her in a blood frenzy seems like something we shouldn't exactly ignore, but majority rules here.
>>
>>44392021
>Gingerly walk towards her.

"S-Stay back!" She warns holding her hands in front of herself and taking a step back. "I'm rather...charged right now and...I don't want to accidentally think of you as threatening."

She leans over and drapes one shoulder on a booth for support. "...Whew...This is one hell of a bloodhigh I'm on...It'll pass in a few minutes though..." She lifts her head and looks at you amicably. "....So, I don't want you to get the wrong idea Mr. Anon, but our first date kind of sucked. Want to have a do-over later?"

Benny stares at Sibella, and then at you, and then back to Sibella and sighs sadly. "...Alright anon, I'll go get all the bystanders out of here. But the next time we find a half-naked super-powered super-model I get to talk and you get to bus bystanders."

He leaves you with Sibella.

>>44392013
>>44392021
>Are you unhurt fair maiden? Are you okay Ms. Dracula?

"...I'm feeling better. The fog in my head is starting to clear up. On a more personal level...no. Something I was afraid would happen just happened and...just because I saw it coming doesn't make it any easier to deal with."

She smiles and tries to change the subject and lighten up the mood. "Boy, do I look hell or what Anon? I have underwear more modest than whats left of my dress." She says wringing drops of blood out of her long hair.

>>44392051
You glance around for something to use as a towel.

Lucky peeks his head up from behind the counter and offers you several. "Hey dude, can you give these to the pretty machine-masher over there> I think she might get cold with all that blood on her."

You take a few steps toward Sibella and she nods. It's safe to come near her now.

WANT TO SAY SOMETHING MORE?

WANT TO GIVE HER JUST THE TOWELS OR THROW IN OUR VAMPIRE HUNTER JACKET?

WANT TO PRINCESS CARRY?
>>
>>44392216
>WANT TO SAY SOMETHING MORE?
Give her some compliments on her appearance?
If she wants lighthearted, we can do that.

>WANT TO GIVE HER JUST THE TOWELS OR THROW IN OUR VAMPIRE HUNTER JACKET?
Throw in jacket as well, she doesn't seem comfortable with this (even though we're definitely enjoying the view) so we might as well try and make her feel better.

>WANT TO PRINCESS CARRY?
YES
>>
>>44392216
>Assure her that the very last thing we are is afraid of her. And that she looks rather fetching, both clean and clad in the lifeblood of her enemies.
>Offer towels for cleaning, our jacket for covering, and then
>Princess Carry for Great Justice! and Waifu
>>
>>44392216
>Bloodhigh
>Accidentally think us as threatening
So what are the odds that we're going to have to pull out the good ol' fashioned hug at some point to calm her down? I'd think they are pretty high.

>Want to say something more
"I can't say I'm against a do-over, no."

>Give her Towers/Jacket?
Towels first, then jacket for modesty.

>Princess Carry
Well first we actually have to decide what we're doing tonight. Ergo...lets get some questions answered first.

"So, do you have any idea as to who or what those...things were? Are you going to be safe on your own tonight? I mean if you're not sure..."
>>
>>44392216
We should probably ask Benny to get info from the car the bad guys took, if there is anything there.
>>
>>44392320
Cuddling to calm her down is something I'd be very ok with, if we can manage it.

I'd hope we could convince her to come along with us, at the very least.
>>
>>44392216
>WANT TO SAY SOMETHING MORE?
No more words, let the actions speak.
>WANT TO GIVE HER JUST THE TOWELS OR THROW IN OUR VAMPIRE HUNTER JACKET?
Do it!
>WANT TO PRINCESS CARRY?
Do it!
>>
>>44392388
I think given Sibella started it we should at least try and say something so she could distract herself from what's happened.
>>
>>44392216
I guess throw in the jacket and Yes to the piggy back
>>
>>44392413
Not piggy back, princess carry.
>>
>>44392216
>Benny stares at Sibella, and then at you, and then back to Sibella and sighs sadly. "...Alright anon, I'll go get all the bystanders out of here. But the next time we find a half-naked super-powered super-model I get to talk and you get to bus bystanders."
So this seems fair.
I'm sure we can set Benny up with someone at the party maybe.
>>
>>44392262
>>44392265

>The very last thing we are is afraid of her

Sibella smiles warmly. "Thanks Anon. I mean really, thanks."

>Tell her that she looks rather fetching

"You dig the Elizabeth Bathory look? Pretty kinky Anon..." She teases. "You should see how I look when I'm trying to look impressive."

>Offer towels for cleaning and our jacket for covering

Sibella wipes herself down. You have to admit its rather a treat watching her move those towels up and down her legs, her arms, her back...and watching her stretch and bend that sensual body...

She catches you staring...and gives you a wink.

She begins to dry herself slower now, and puts a little more vivacious movement into her motions. It's almost like watching her dance...

Blessed be Florian, he doesn't say anything to ruin the mood! Barbara would be chewing you out!

Still, you decide not to take -too- much advantage of Sibella's reward and go ahead and offer you her jacket.

It fits large and snug on her thin frame like a warm blanket.

"A lot of pockets...which one makes it explode?" She says jokingly.

>Princess Carry

"Yes! It is a most excellent and courtly gesture!" Florian reads your mind and premptively compliments you as you move to sweep Sibella off her feet.

She gives a little eep of surprise and stares up at you as you support her in your arms. Her long legs dangle to your left while her head snuggles on your right shoulder.

"Why sir paladin, are you here to rescue little ol' me?" She says. "I'm honored you think so highly of me...however can I reward you?" Her voice drops to a sensual whisper.

ROLL 1D20 TO NOT GRIN LIKE A BIG STUPID IDIOT
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44392466
>>44392508
>>
>>44392530
Suave...though I'll admit, seeing anon fail would have been so much fun here...
>>
>>44392508
The 5 style points would save us from Sibella disliking us from smiling, right...?
>>
>>44392530
SUCCESS!
>>
>>44392508
>>44392530

I figured there is no way this can go wrong, it's such a modest dice challenge. If we grinned like an idiot she wouldve probably laughed and if we were suave we would just look mature.
I'm guessing theres some what of a smirk in there.
>>
>>44392508
>Blessed be Florian, he doesn't say anything to ruin the mood! Barbara would be chewing you out!
>"Yes! It is a most excellent and courtly gesture!" Florian reads your mind and premptively compliments you as you move to sweep Sibella off her feet.
You know I like this guy.
So is Florian shipping Anon and Sibella?
>>
>>44392575
You know, I kind of fully expect he is. I expect his love advice to be spotty at best, but at the very least, he's probably going to root for us.

If so, Abby may not be talking with him as much though.
>>
>>44392530
You.
I like you.
So we got one more style point now.
>>
>>44392687
do we get them out of combat?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44392508
>>44392530
Damn Smooth

>inb4 I ruin it with 1
>>
>>44392508
>"You dig the Elizabeth Bathory look? Pretty kinky Anon..." She teases. "You should see how I look when I'm trying to look impressive."
Can we teasingly mock protest that it isn't fair making us look forward to the date so much?
>>
>>44392707
I think we do?
>>
>>44392733
GIVE THIS GUY AN AWARD
He said something really good.
>>
>>44392530
You keep a stoic and controlled expression.

"Good! Good! Show not the woman how eager you are, rather, restrain your feelings so that she may think you a man of mysterious thoughts and moods!" Florian advises.

>>44392707
(In this case yes. Because it took considerable effort to accomplish)

STYLE:4

Benny leads the civilians outside. The last one to leave is Lucky.

"Aw man Benny the Bomber, I'm not sure I'm insured against blood robot attacks..." Lucky says glumly.

"Hey, don't worry about it!" Benny says patting him on the back. Lucky is probably one of a very small number of people that knows Benny's powers and yet knows Benny well enough to trust him to do that gesture.

"Think of the money that will start rolling in from the publicity!"

"Do you...think I could get enough to get that Galaxian?" Lucky replies hopefully.

"Lucky bro, with the money you'll get you'll be able to get Galaga!"

Lucky smiles. It is a nice, genuine smile, completely without guile or affection.

"That's everyone Anon!" Benny shouts to you. "I'm going to go check out their vans now!"

DO WE ASK SIBELLA ABOUT THE BLOOD BOTS?

DO WE OFFER TO ESCORT HER HOME?

DO WE OFFER TO TAKE HER BACK TO HQ? WHO KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER THINGS ARE AFTER HER?
>>
>>44392751
Well I hope we do it, should be some flirting here to calm things down.
>>
>>44392807
I imagine the pizza place is totally wrecked. Let's talk to her while we escort her home.
>>
>>44392807
Ask
Not sure on last two.
>>
>>44392807
>Offer to escort her home
>point out we could run taking her to HQ by the Padre if she'd rather.
>Ask about the blood robots after a bit when she's had time to calm down.
>>
I hope Lucky gets that Galaga.
He seems like a nice guy.

>>44392807
>DO WE ASK SIBELLA ABOUT THE BLOOD BOTS?
>DO WE OFFER TO ESCORT HER HOME?
>DO WE OFFER TO TAKE HER BACK TO HQ? WHO KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER THINGS ARE AFTER HER?
I think we should at least offer to take her back to HQ, mention we'd feel better knowing she's safe or something.
But if she doesn't want to go, we should at the very least escort her home totally not at all so we can continue princess carrying her all the way
>>
>>44392807
>Ask about blood bots
>Take Home or HQ
>>44392320
Using this as a tempate
"So, do you have any idea as to who or what those...things were? Are you going to be safe on your own tonight? I mean if you're not sure..."
If she wants to be taken home tonight or escorted to HQ, lets have her decide. If she's comfortable on her own, we can at least offer a ride, if she wants to stay at HQ for the night, well we are still keeping to our job description by watching over her.
>>
>>44392508
Can we say that we're sure we'd be able to think of something during the next date for a reward.
>>
>>44392807
?Porque no los dos?
>Offer to take her under our protection, or at the very least to escort her home.
>Wonder, aloud, to nobody in particular, where those vile fiends came from and for what purpose, to bait out an answer.
>>
>>44392964
That seems like a good idea.
We don't instantly put her on the spot but still offer up the option to reveal what's going on.
>>
>>44392733
"You're a strong, stoic kind of guy Mr. Catholic Super Knight." Sibella teases back. "I'm sure you'll be able to endure for awhile..."

>>44392903
>>44392898
>Offer to take her by HQ

Sibella frowns. "Hmmmm. ..You know, this isn't a question that's going to be easy for me to answer. There's a lot of sides to this. I think some members of my family are trying to kill me. If I get you guys involved it might signal to them and others that I'm weak. But if I go home ...I'm not exactly sure what will be waiting for me...Can I have some time to think about this? Go ahead and take me by your base. I at least want to talk to you and your boss about the wax figures and the disappearances. Then I'll decide where I'm sleeping for the night."

>>44392903
>>44392852
>>44392898
>Ask about blood bots

"Those things were really weird, weren't they?" She shakes her head, damp hair slapping against you. "I honestly have as much idea as you do. They hinted that members of my family sent them after me. What they were hoping to do to me I'm not sure. I mean they were like walking soda cans filled with blood. I'm glad you're here but I'm not sure what they were expecting to accomplish. Maybe they wanted me to bloodlust? But my family knows I have my father's will. I wouldn't have started chewing on bystanders even if I drank every last one of of those bucket-men down..."

Suddenly from outside you hear a loud popping sound, and then a wave of blood slices through the broken windows and hits you and Sibella!

-cont
>>
>>44393041
>"You're a strong, stoic kind of guy Mr. Catholic Super Knight." Sibella teases back. "I'm sure you'll be able to endure for awhile..."
We should smile and theatrically sigh
"Ah well, all good things are worth waiting for."

Anyway, agreeing to go to the HQ so she can talk with the padre seems like a good enough idea... long as we at least get to princess carry her up until the meeting.

Oh god please tell me we'll survive the attack
>>
>>44393041
Well, we tried to be clean, being a vampire hunter is like being at a Gallagher show...or Evil Dead the musical.
>>
>>44393138
>Evil Dead the Musical
I never knew I wanted this.
>>
>>44393041
Benny runs gasping through the door!

"Blood monster...tried to...devour me...from the trucks!"

The blood that splattered on you and Sibella is crawling off of you....

It falls to the floor and starts to join and congeal together...

From holes made in the ground to wrecked machinery pools of blood around the pizzeria begin to slide and creep to life...

Sibella sniffs the air. And then herself. Her face twists into a visage of horror.

"Steady on Anon!" Florian says. "Whatever new threat this may be we shall meet it, know it, and overcome it!"

"...It's not human blood! None of it's human, it's vampire!" Sibella yells floating up and out of your arms. "...I have to get it out of me! All of it!" So saying she turns into a purple mist, leaving behind your jacket.

And that mist writhes and churns as if in pain, as if trying to swirl in on itself.

And Sibella wrings out all the blood that she consumed and more in a red waterfall that hits the ground and explodes! The entire pizzaria is red!

But not for long, because all the red is moving together in a spot a few feet away...

The Sibella mist collapses into a tired, drained girl. She struggles to rise, arms pressing shakily against the floor. But then she collapses helplessly.

You and Benny run by her side. You place your hand protectively on her back. You aren't sure if she noticed. She only trembles and breathes.

"Anon...I...Blood..." She gasps incoherently.

"This is impossible! Why did she she think it was human blood!" Abdiel shouts what you think.

But you believe answers aren't too far away...the pile of gathering blood congeals. A tall, hill-like shape begins to form in front of you...
(The careful anon will notice I did not say our Style Points were stored. That means the current battle ends. This is simply the second and last part of the battle. The boss fight)

STYLE: 4

DO WE GO AHEAD AND BURN THE BLOOD-THING FORMING? DO WE TRY TO COMMUNICATE AND GET ANSWERS?
>>
>>44393268
Blast first, ask questions later!
>>
>>44393268
Ah goddammit.
Uh, I'm guessing we should attack?
>>
>>44393268
>BURNINATING THE BLOOD BEAST
>>
So we'll be rolling 3 dice.
I suggest we at least use some style points to make sure we don't screw it up, because Sibella certainly doesn't look like she can fight right now.
>>
>>44393268
>Burn it.
Then sigh and get sibella a cup.
This can be redeemed at a local blood drive right? This counts?
>>
>>44393291
>>44393293
>44393293
>>44393305
3D30+3 to Boil Blood
>>
I think we need to discuss style point spending strategy here.
>>
Rolled 11 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44393322
>I KICK ASS FOR THE LORD
>SPEND A POINT!
>>
>>44393322
d30?
>>
>>44393322
Hey Florian? Burn it.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44393335
I don't think we need to spend points here, hopefully this is sort of like our surprise attack. If we fuck it up, we aren't so much at risk yet
>>44393322
Let's try it raw, no points on this roll
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44393322
Pasteurise it first, ask questions later.
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44393357
>>44393322
>forgot to type in "dice"
>>
>>44393341
So I think this means you charged an attack?
>>
>>44393359
So you got a 21 there.
So good, bad and then your crit.
>>
Can we still force it to answer even after we've beaten it?
Because that seems like the best way of doing things.
>>
>>44393349
>>44393322

20! Sorry! Force of Habit!

>>44393341
>>44393359
>>44393360
GOOD
MODDED CRIT
BAD

STYLE:4

YOUR RESULT: VERY GOOD +

You point Florian at the growing mound of blood and pull the trigger. It boils away in a flash of foul-smelling smoke. Seeing poor Sibella in such a state has filled you with an EVEN HOTTER burning desire for justice!

You notice some blood moving on the walls...on the ceilings...on the floor...

This isn't over...

Beneath the smoke you see a tiny metal box.

“…Is this thing on?” A calm, almost bored voice calls from the box. The voice sounds old and haggard, made all the more so by constant, droning, hissing static. “You’ve given me quite a surprise Vampire Hunter! But I bet I’ve surprised you as well! Perhaps we should talk, I believe we might find a resolution to this conflict without further…bloodshed. Ha-hum!”

You recognize the voice. You have heard it in recordings in the Vatican archives on criminal vampires.

Alvise Vivarini. Very old. Very powerful. Very evil.

It will bring you much satisfaction to end this cruel vampire alchemist's life with your own hands!

DO WE HEAR ALVISE OUT OR DO WE START FOCUSING ON PURGING THE PLACE OF MOVING BLOOD?
>>
>>44393498
The answer is purge.
Maybe we could have Benny record this while we burninate?
>>
>>44393498
Uh.
So ok, at least now we know who's doing this shit?
That's something, right?

Can we both talk and destroy the blood?
>>
>>44393498
"Speak quickly."
>>
>>44393498
Hey SQ I was wondering... do special investigators live longer as well?
Since they've got superhuman everything, I figure it'd be useful to know.
>>
>>44393498
>"And now the vermin puts a face to its wicked deeds. I don't often enjoy my work, Alvise, but for you I'll make an exception"
>PURGE
>>
Some more info would be appreciated before we decide - for instance, CAN we have someone gather info while the blood still gets destroyed?
Because if so that seems like the best option.
>>
>>44393540
>>44393620

You can, but it will probably put Alvise in less of a talkative mood. He's rather protective of the different batches of vampire blood he cooks up his labs.

You feel Florian's will rise up within you as battle looms! You follow his lead as the echo follows the voice, mimicking it, harmonizing with it, complimenting it until it becomes a a greater, brighter, hotter will! Until it becomes not your will, not Florian's will, BUT THE WILL OF JUSTICE!

(Feel free to switch saints at will)

NOW FOR SOME MORE INFO

Alvise Vivarini! You have heard of this twisted “blood charmer”! He is on the Vatican’s list of the top twenty most wanted vampires. He is a master of alchemy and through centuries of meditation and experimentation has learned to use all of his blood as a weapon. In the photos you have seen he is a shriveled, skeletal monster. His brown skin nearly rolls off his bones like old leaves from tree branches. His eyes mere pits of darkness in a goblin like skull affixed with a permanent sneer!
This collection of mobile blood IS NOT his true form! It is merely a projection of his will! It is merely a tool that he can control with quickness and deadly precision from distant seclusion and safety!
This is why the insidious mastermind has avoided capture time and time again, why he has avoided even the greatest and most resourceful agents of the Vatican.
But perhaps he has met his match with FLORIAN AND ANON, LORDS OF FIRE! And if he has not, than at least his schemes will be thwarted and his ambitions come to end only in his FAILURE and SHAME!

>>44393583
Bonding with an angel does tend to increase one's lifespan by a few decades as it acts as a secondary immune system. But even angels can't keep an ancient body alive forever. Usually SIs retire late in life to live out their golden years in perpetual comfort and fair health until their angel personally escorts them to heaven.

120 is about the lifespan you have.
>>
>>44393655
So that's how Italians get so old...
>>
File: qBVVQKD.gif (466 KB, 400x168) Image search: [Google]
qBVVQKD.gif
466 KB, 400x168
>>44393752
Am Italian, can confirm
>>
>>44393620
>>44393540
Undecided

>>44393538
>>44393618
>>44393618

>Purge

>>44393579
>Talk

I'll see how the undecided will vote first before continuing...
>>
>>44393655
Ah, shame, was hoping we could live really long and just go everywhere being a badass for centuries.

Anyway, uh, we might as well have someone talk to him while we attack.
Either it works or not but we can't let the enemy power up and attack us.
Maybe he'd get angry enough to just let something important slip?
>>
>>44393780
Eh, just go with purge + talk if that's possible.
With the hope that it'll annoy him enough he'd let slip some info he really shouldn't have.
>>
So what does everyone else think of Benny talking to the guy while we attack?
As mentioned we might get lucky and he'd let slip things he shouldn't if he was completely in control.
>>
>>44393792
>>44393805
>Purge plus talk

"Fire, burn his blood away, clean this place of his taint!"

The blood around the pizzeria begins to sizzle and steam

"...What are you doing?" The voice from the box sounds rather crossed now. The mask of boredom has dropped! The wicked reveals his true, fearful nature!

"I can see you, you know! I know you're burning MY blood away! I can feel it! Stop it right now and talk to me as a sensible man would or else! I have already lost my armor collection today to you and the Dracula whore, I will not lose my stock and trade as well!"

DO WE STOP AND TALK OR KEEP COOKING AND TALK?
>>
>>44393878
>Slow burn, see what he says in his anger
Give 'em enough rope to hang themselves with, and then set them on fire
>>
>>44393878
"Better make a good case why before I do!"
"What's in it for me Alvise?"
>>
>>44393878
So it's valuable to him to the point he'd be upset if he lost it?
Does this mean we have a hostage, of sorts?
At the very least the blood shouldn't get to gather up for a potential second round.
>>
>>44393878
"Speak quickly, knave."
>>
Have to ask: do we still have the social bonus from the points spent?
>>
>>44393966
>Spend 5 style points
>Alvise left with "warm" memories of his time with Anon and Florian.
Seems legit.>>44393951
>>
>>44394009
Was thinking more about getting an advantage in forcing him to speak and hopefully screw up and giving more information than he wanted.
>>
>>44394067
you mean like >>44393910 ?
>>
File: 1271573236557.jpg (85 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1271573236557.jpg
85 KB, 679x427
>tfw want to participate but two (now three) threads and 650 posts behind
>>
File: 1450466685006.jpg (394 KB, 1739x517) Image search: [Google]
1450466685006.jpg
394 KB, 1739x517
>>44394117
>>
>>44394095
Sorta like that yeah.
If the style points spent to improve the social situation still benefit us (since we haven't actually left the place yet I figure an argument could be made for it, especially as it'd make us look even better to Sibella), it'd be really helpful.
>>
>>44393910
>>44393932
>>44393934
>>44393951

>See what he says

You cut down on the heat, and the blood stops moving.

You apparently are at a truce now. Or rather, a pause where you can acquire information.

Because justice is never at truce with wickedness.

"Good, good." Alvise says calming down some. "That'sss a good boy. Now kindly heed your elder. I was told by a certain party-or to put it another way, parties-to attack Sibella Dracula. I was hoping to take her out with my armor. I so like my armor you know, such pretty weapons...but unfortunately I was forced to rely on my back up plan, which was to trick her into drinking me! As you can see THAT plan worked wonderfully! She's utterly helpless at my feet, where all uppity tyro vampires belong!"

"But then of course there is the matter of you. If you were to kindly step aside I could extract Sibella Dracula and deliver her intact to my employers. But I doubt you will. You seem to be disgustingly heroic. So I'm willing to compromise! The spirit if not letter of my mission was to humiliate and frighten Sibella. If you could perhaps film her as she is now begging me to spare you all I might then just gather up my blood and leave...Or if that deal is not to your satisfaction I am willing to bargain! I am open to all art, even the art of bargaining!"

DO WE ASK QUESTIONS, LIKE HOW COME HE GOT HIS BLOOD TO CHECK FOR HUMAN?

DO WE TRY TO BARGAIN WITH HIM?

OR IS TALK OVER WE'RE COOKING HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD AWAY AND LAUGHING AS WE DO IT.

>>44393966
No, that was with Sibella. This is a new guy.

And we just have 1 point in the store...we can't use the 4 on hand...
-cont
>>
>>44394067
Well yeah, but being played for a fool by someone he decided to pick at, while losing his things in the process?

I could see him wringing his hands, gnashing his fangs and trying real hard not to give into the temptation of arch-nemesis'ing a random 20-something Italian kid.
Just imagine the shame if the other vampires found out he was being perpetually punk'd by a kid barely old enough to drink in the States?
the kid barely giving Alvise the time of day in the process
>>
>>44394178
Eh, ignore the -cont.
>>
>>44394178
>WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH PSYCHOTICS
>ALSO HE CALLED HER NAMES
>RUDE
>UNLEASH THE CLEANSING FLAMES OF GOD
>>
...We're not going to let him humiliate Sibella like that are we?
>>
>>44394117
I can give you the short version of Sibella quest.

>Kill some plant dudes and a vampire after our guardian angel threw us through a wall.
> There's a spooky wax idol that may or may not have had a demon in it.
>Get Pizza to celebrate a hunt well done
>Sibella is there
>Man she's hot
>Spill our spaghetti everywhere
>Everyone in the thread gets into a big fight over how to spend our style points, eventually we decide to spend 5 of them to make Sibella like us
>Sibella is now batty for us
>She left town for a year to study in her home country and she's drinking some weird diet blood - we think this is an academical brew to alter her vampireness in some way.
>Learn that she is pissed that White Fell beat up Winnie, and she plans to go on a roaring rampage of revenge to kick her ass.
> We convince her to let us come along to make sure she doesn't blow up the city or something - also we have to ask Dad for permission to let her join us on our next Vampire hunt.
>Suddenly, the Pizzeria is attacked
> 8 Blood Robots storm the place, yelling some shit about the fall of house Dracula.
> We burn em up with Saint Firebrand
> Sibella rolls 2 nat 20s and a nat 1 on an attack, and goes into a blood frenzy.
> We beat all the robots after getting smacked in the chest.
> Agree to go on a date with Sibella to make up for the bad time.
> Now we're being attacked by a blood elemental

I think that covers the main points.
>>
>>44394178
Actually wait, I don't suppose we could try and gather info on just who did this?
After that we could burn but I'd really like to know what's going on here.
>>
>>44394178

How about this for a bargain: Get your abominations out of here and never threaten an innocent again and I will not go out of my way to liberate you from your valley of sorrows?
>>
>>44394178
"Here's the thing. You left out the part on how I'm supposed to trust that that's the core of your actions here."
"I've no proof. Beyond that, we know what I can offer you, but what can you offer me in return? You came to my table to make a deal. Not the other way around. So, what've you got?"
"Also, the longer you stall, the more blood you lose."
>Back to purging
>>
>>44394178
>where all uppity tyro vampires belong
what is a Tyro Vampire?

Also, right now we are filled the fiery flames of JUSTICE. I say we bruninate this son of a bitch.
>>
>>44394340
>Tyro
>a beginner or novice
>>
So yeah I don't think we want to have Sibella live on her own right now.
>>
>>44394316
>>44394319
>>44394225
>>44394258
>>44394340
>"Hey Fire! There's some red colored germs in here! Let's sterilize our favorite eating establishment!"

"AHHHH! MY ICHOR! MY PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS ICHOR!" He shrieks through the box.

"Feel our justice!" Florian brags. "Feel it through your connection and know it is but a taste of your ultimate destiny!"

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS VAMPIRE HUNTER! I'VE DRUNK THE BLOOD OF STRONGER HUNTERS THAN YOU, BUT I WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU THAT HONOR! I'LL JUST CRUSH YOU AND MAKE THE DRACULA WHORE CRY OVER YOUR BODY!"

You hear the sound of glass breaking all around, This is how he fights, he hides breakable tubes in his blood supply and breaks them to cause an alchemical reaction.

"BURN THIS YOU IGNORANT CHILD!"

Ice! He is using Ice to try and counter your fire! You can see that on the ceiling and on each of the left and right walls red crystals are starting to freeze into form and spread like a fungus. The surround droplets of blood rush toward them like iron filings to a magnet and the crystals begin to grow with some parts becoming sharper and some parts becoming thicker...

THREE CRYSTAL CLUSTERS. HOW MANY DO WE TARGET?

OR DO WE TRY TO GET SIBELLA OUT OF THE AREA?

DO WE TELL BENNY TO MOVE HER WHILE WE FIGHT?

>>44394340
>What's a Tyro

He's calling her a noob vampire.
>>
>>44394474

Take the girl and have Benny work as Icebreaker.

Flame shield on all of us.
>>
Think we've screwed up?
>>
>>44394474
All three.
Make use of our ability to bark orders at fire to do so.
Grab Sibella and get her moved somewhere safer, form up with Benny and get her and him to the truck.
They should keep moving.

They can come back in ten minutes.
Plenty of time right?
(Maybe ask Abby to go with so Sibella doesn't accidentally eat Benny?)
>>
>>44394474
First we laugh
>What kind of Alchemist Vamp are you, Fire Melts

Remove Sibella from the Area while Benny gives us Cover. then after she's safely out of the way join benny in on kicking ass
Target One Cluster we don't need to risk missing all at once
>>
>>44394564 me here.
>>44394526
Yes. This is better.
>>
>>44394526
>>44394576
>>44394580

You pick up Sibella and Abdiel rushes you out through the large broken front window with a gust of her wings.

She's so still. All she does is moan like a weak kitten. Her eyes are closed...

"Benny cover us! Fire cover Benny!"

"Alright!" Benny says pumping a fist as fire surrounds his bomber-suit. "Benny the Bomber, up at bat!!" He shouts taking a baseball out of one of his satchels. "Play ball Frosty!"

ROLL 3D20 FOR BENNY TO BOMB
>>
>>44394533
Take heart, Friend Anon. Don't let insane immortal evil genius's vainglorious threats crush your spirits.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44394655
Home Run!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44394655
Bombs away
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44394655
Bomb good, Imperator Bennyosa!
>>
File: 1446000972871.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446000972871.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>44394704
>>44394709
>>
>>44394704
>>44394709
>>44394699

Now this is /tg/
>>
>>44394762
our lives are a rollercoaster controlled by a mad god of many faces
and we wouldn't have it any other way
>>
>>44394686
Just seems like SQ wanted some more conversation, or maybe give us more hints.
>>
>>44394699
>>44394704
>>44394709
>Very Bad
>Very Good
>Very Good

YOUR RESULT: VERY GOOD

"Benny hikes the ball!" He says as he pitches it between the three clusters. With a quick snap of his fingers he detonates it! A quick storm fills the pizzeria as tables topple, wood explodes, blood and dust flies, and ice crunches!

"GOAL!" Benny yells trimphantly.

Benny never played a lot of sports growing up...

When the dust clears Benny can see thin red needles rolling themselves on the ground, but no clusters.

"You think some fire and noise can defeat ME!"

...That sure is one durable voice box...

The needles snap together to form three violently shaking constructs. They're like tumbleweeds made of prickly glass or sea urchins from hell. They skitter about scratching and tripping on the floor as more liquid blood flies to them. In an instant they're up to Benny's height and roll themselves at him!

Meanwhile you take Sibella to the truck and place her inside.

"Oh God, please protect her..." Abdiel says finishing a quick prayer. "She's not a bad vampire at all..." She quickly brushes her cheek, and then turns with a wrathful expression and flies you back inside!

Roll 3D20 to see how Benny fares against the attack!
>>
>>44394655
Everyone, I'm worried about Sibella.
This isn't good.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44394900
BENNY WILL BE THE DEFENSE KING TONIGHT
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44394900
>>
>>44394926
AYYYYYY I CALLED IT NIGGA
>>
>>44394926
So Style Point for us, right?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44394900
>>
File: 1234141234.gif (937 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
1234141234.gif
937 KB, 300x160
>>44394926
BENNY DO SPORTS GUD!
>>
So bad, good and natural crit?
>>
>>44394973
Benny deserves some style of his own for this.

And we should come up with suggestions on how Lucky should call this place from now on. Assuming the building is still standing and not condemned by the time we're done with it of course.
>>
>>44395027
that is indeed the case
>>
>>44395055
Well we got style points when Sibella rolled those 20s.
So I figure we will here as well.
>>
>>44394926
....WHY ARE OUR SIDEKICKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WE ARE?

"Benny protects the goal!" Benny yells taking out two handfuls from his satchel.

As the skittering jumbles near him like broken clumps of spider parts he throws the first handful at the closest one. It's a cloud of sand, and it detonates with enough force to stop the jumble but not to shatter it.

Benny ducks to the side as it stops and the two other jumbles smash into it. The jumbles grind to a gridlocked halt. They start to fuse into one another, growing larger. An icicle from the jumble reaches out like an arm and tries to impale Benny, but he ducks just in time.

Then he reveals that sand wasn't all he threw.

That was just the something to blow up and reveal what was underneath.

Which was a wad of thermite.

Which he ignites.

The icicle jumbles crack and break as they they try to fit together while pieces melt off from the thermite.

"Gah! What are you doing!"

"YOU'RE BOMBED!" Benny opens his other hand to reveal a a baseball...

...MADE OF THERMITE

From outside you hear what sounds like an old vampire's hopes and dreams start to melt and evaporate away...
-cont

>>44394973
...You know what, in this case yes.

I'm gong to start giving advantages and disadvantages to sidekicks. I'll think of some nice things to give to Sibella...

Benny gets this: THE BOMB-BRO

Your bond with the bomber is so great that you become focused and inspired by his triumphs in combat.

Benny's VERY GOOD ROLLS can now produce a Style point for you once per turn.

So 19, 11, 9, would give us 1 and so would 17, 16, 18.

STYLE: 5

>>44395098
That was because of the magic of double crits, but I'm thinking of advantages to give Sibella..
>>
>>44395256
You dart in, and see puddles of red blood desperately trying to flee from a thermite bonfire.

"Good thermite fire! Keep it up!"

It is happy to obey.

ROLL 3D20+3 TO MAKE SURE NOTHING ESCAPES
>>
Rolled 17 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44395295
>KILL! MAIM! BURN! .... FOR JUSTICE!
>>
>>44395256
Maybe the system could be changed a little?
When, say, we have saints up and running we get an easier time gaining circumstantial bonuses?
Or maybe modified 20s count for gaiining advantages?

As for Sibella advantages... may I suggest something to benefit the team up between her and Anon?
Because honestly how we threw back that fist was pretty damn impressive.
So maybe both get a bonus to rolls when fighting together?
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44395295
Spending a style point I think, to make it safe.
>>
>>44395319
Hmmmm.... I have some thinking to do!

>>44395310
>>44395334
>So far the result is a modded crit that recoups the spend Style Point.

YES! THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!
>>
so what are the odds the asshole will start ranting and raving to reveal something secret we can benefit from?
>>
>>44395346
I mean I'm just throwing out ideas here.
But it seems like it could be a useful advantage for Sibella to gain.
>>
Rolled 3 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44395295
>>
So crit and bad.
>>
>>44395334
and thank god you did because >>44395394 was our next roll!
>>
>>44395394
>>44395334
>>44395310
>SAFE
>VERY BAD
>VERY GOOD

Your Result: Neutral

The coward's cold charms start smoking away into oblivion. You've cooked away quite a bit of the malicious matter...

But it isn't over yet...

"THIS ISN'T OVER YETTTT!!!!" He even says as much,

You hear the crunching of more glass. He's changing the composition of his blood again.

"HA HA HA! DID YOU THINK A MASTER ALCHEMSIT WOULDN'T PREPARE...ENDOTHERMIC REACTIONS!"

From out of the thermite fire you see red material start to form.It seems solid and has the rocky porous appearance of coral...and it has five fingers...

I hate to stop the game so early, but I'm just exhausted after Christmas. And I think one of my visiting family members gave me their stomach virus...

I'm going to sleep, and I don't know when I'll wake up! If I wake up sometime at midnight I'll see if any night owls are one. If I wake up tomorrow and this thread is still alive I'll pick it back up. If the thread dies I'll resume Tuesday afternoon with a different thread.
>>
>>44395484
Eh, shouldn't it be only bad?
Isn't "very bad" 1-5 and "very good" 15-20?

Anyway, hope you'll be feeling better SQ.
>>
>>44395518
Ah crap, I think you're right...

...It's an Endothermic hand with three fingers?
>>
>>44395484
Thanks for running, OP! It's "Ben" awesome.
>>
>>44395484
you are forbidden from dying of plague before you finish all these quests, QM.
But rest well. Hope we get to the late-christmas special soon.
>>
Guys. What's he doing while we do this? Didn't we leave Sibella unguarded in the truck?
>>
>>44395533
Eh, it's fine, was just wondering - maybe change it up so we get some advantage when you come back whenever?
Hope you'll be feeling better soon.
>>
>>44395554
He's busy controlling the blood?
He can't be near or else he'd risk being found.
Plus Sibella did get that safety blessing from a guardian angel, that must count for something, surely?
>>
>>44395484
At least the answer is obvious.
Put out the thermite with Florian, proceed to grab Lucky's fire extinguisher and spray it down.

Or overload it on heat, but seeing as it's feeding on thermite I don't think choking it on too much of a good thing is viable.
>>
>>44395708
So Florian turns off the thermite while Benny grabs the fire extinguisher?
And then we win?
>>
Would anyone like to brainstorm up some potential advantages for Sibella?
She did earn a few last thread, and it might make things easier for SQ.
>>
>>44396747
I would still need to see the full range of what she can do, but I feel like something to do with her blood rage comes to mind. Perhaps something similar to a ward save when it comes to resisting the urge?

And of course something like a bonus/style point system when working in tandem with SAnon? Could be fun to have SAnon be able to be hot potatoed between Sibella and Abby.
>>
>>44396747
Maybe some kind of bonus when she goes into a book frenzy
>>
>>44396747
Dragon's will: she remember being exposed to vampire blood and yet retained control of her faculties. She is much harder to drive to blood rage and is more resilient against mind-altering effects.
Blood Forged Bonds: She is accustomed to being on her own when facing adversity, but revelation that it could be otherwise strengthened her. She now gains a bonus to all actions while in presence of an ally.
Language proficiency: Pasta: During her arcane studies she had to interact with more than one awkward nerd. She is now capable of deciphering spaghettified expressions without danger of embarrassing misunderstandings, but also gains bonuses to sense motive against flustered nerds.
>>
>>44395484

>"HA HA HA! DID YOU THINK A MASTER ALCHEMIST WOULDN'T PREPARE...ENDOTHERMIC REACTIONS!"

Thank God WQAnon isn't here or we'd wind up doing a split screen reaction shot.

I think I've figured out WQAnon's secret talent, by the way. He emits an invisible Weeaboo Field that influences his immediate surroundings and makes them just like one of his japanese animes. That's why WinnieQuest got so fanservice-y.
>>
>>44397580
>That Language Proficiency
Something tells me she doesn't need a bonus to read us. Pretty sure she knows more than what we think she knows.
>>
>>44397580
>Blood Forged Bonds: She is accustomed to being on her own when facing adversity, but revelation that it could be otherwise strengthened her. She now gains a bonus to all actions while in presence of an ally.
I like this one the best.
Maybe expand it to also give Anon a bonus?
A superhumanly powerful ally who can turn into a mist seems very useful for backup.
>>
>>44391013
bump
>>
>mfw I missed Sibella Quest for Force Awakens
>>
File: 1451179595627.png (231 KB, 743x781) Image search: [Google]
1451179595627.png
231 KB, 743x781
Bump
>>
So what is the deal with the Sibella Quest Winnie Quest Christmas Special Crossover Spectacular Event of the Season Premiere?
Is Quest Guy still planning on doing it? Is that what he is going to try to do on Tuesday?
If so, than what do you guys think it'll be like? Will we actually be given an option at some point of whether or not to grab Winnie's ass?
Would we have to roll for it?
Or maybe rolling poorly on a different action is how we get the lycan booty; rolling a 13 to catch the popcorn we dropped gets us to accidentally grab Winnie's ass, or something like that.
>>
>>44401950
But 13 is good now.
Maybe if that is what we wanted all along.
>>
File: too much sweat to handle.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
too much sweat to handle.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
>>44402617
13 gets us ass
What would a natural 20 bring?
>>
>>44401950
Well since Sybil has a quest that would make us cross paths with Winnie and W.Anon, it's happening sooner or later.

S.Anon is a good catholic boi though, he wouldn't cuck anyone even with a harmless assgrope, no sirree.
>>
>>44401950
I expect it to be a more comedic oneshot, in which we fumble about though pissing off, and trying to cool down, Winnie. Besides, SAnon needs to officially find out that, yes, Sibella isn't here/threaten us if we harm Sibella. I don't expect that we'll be actually given the prompt to choose, but I expect us to roll something to have us drop the ball.

It's going to take a tonne of work to get her to not want to bite us when we meet up again/become a cohesive party among all anons and ghouls.
>>
File: the batman cometh.jpg (172 KB, 1100x822) Image search: [Google]
the batman cometh.jpg
172 KB, 1100x822
>>44403584
>become a cohesive party among all anons and ghouls.
Am I the only one who actually doesn't really want this to happen?
"All the separate good guys coming together to fight a super bad guy" is always a pretty hamfisted thing. If it were only a couple Anons and ghouls I think it would be fine, but all the different characters and stories coming together for one quest doesn't sound like it would go too well.
Another problem with this would be what enemy they fight. The Ghost Mafia is the only proper enemy I can think of at this point who could challenge them all. I remember around the beginning of the quests there were ideas for a team of Anons saving all the ghouls from a returned Revulta, which may have worked without question before Quest Guy had to go and make the 2D pun slinging characters actual characters with personalities and characteristics. Now a mass waifu-napping of all the ghouls just doesn't seem feasible with MMA Winnie, Dark Excellent Phanty, and who knows what Tanis would even bring to the table with all that Egyption gods and demons shit she seems to be up to her neck in.
Another problem is that a quest to rescue the ghouls wouldn't be any fun, either. We're not here to team up with ourselves against Forgettable Spider Witch, we're here to have fun with the ghoul waifus. If they needed to be rescued, then they wouldn't be with us on our quest, and the quest wouldn't be much fun.

If Quest Guy really wanted to get all the characters together, I would suggest more of a social setting to avoid all those problems. However, a peaceful session may be just as contradictory to the spirit of the quests as an adventure without the ghouls.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if Quest Guy really wants to do a big get together quest, I think it is important that he doesn't go against the style of the Quests so far; keeping the Ghouls in the ghoul quests and not just as objectives at the very end being most important.
>>
>>44403584
It'll be fine.
We'll just be honest with Sibella.
"Hey, I might've groped your friend's ass before because as it turns out priests and nuns aren't great at teaching 'general conduct and mores', on the plus side she gave me a crash course. So...there's that. Just don't be surprised if I lead off with 'Hey! Winnie! Sorry about that one thing. How're you?'."
>>
>>44403759
It's a legitimate concern, I'll grant you that. It's kind of the problem in general with the superhero teamup setups, you have to create a credible threat that can challenge people with incredible power levels like godly ghosts or ghostly gods.

I think the best thing Quest Guy is doing right now is making everyone weave and react to each other in all the various Quests. If anything, it at least gives a glimpse as to how it could possibly be done.

I came into the quest during late Winnie, but I guess I've kind of been more in it for these really weird and unique stories that just happen to have Waifus, not the waifus themselves. So I kind of want to have this team up, even if it's just small scale during the five main quests.

Besides, an official ghoul school reunion epilogue with all the ghouls and anons post quests is just something I wish to see.

In short though, I think you raise very fair concerns, but I have faith in Quest Guy so far, so if he does decide to do a 'League of Extrodinary Ghouls' quest, I think he can pull it off.

>>44403785
In before we suddenly get stuck in a handicap match vs Sibella, Winnie, Abby, WQAnon and White Fell.
>>
File: rexpand rong.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
rexpand rong.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>44403884
>Super elite pro vampire hunter holy Catholic angel ninja Anon fights Weeb Anon the Neet
>Quest Guy makes us roll for both characters
>Super elite pro vampire hunter holy Catholic angel ninja Anon gets style point system
>Weeb Anon the Neet gets no special aid in his rolls
>Super elite pro vampire hunter holy Catholic angel ninja Anon keeps getting 13s and lower
>Weeb Anon the Neet keeps getting natural 20s
>>
>>44403930
Knowing our luck? Yeah.
>>
>>44403930
Such are the luck of the comic relief characters
>>
So, how do we think we're going to cram Phantasmanon's god-soul back into his body? It's effectively a seperate entity at the moment.
Bribe it with candy?
>>
>>44395484
I think the very good should be a modified crit result instead?

>>44406140
Honestly, I've no idea.
I guess we could try asking nicely?
>>
Maybe all of the guys should just be assholes to each other.
>>
>>44406822
That seems like it'd be pretty depressing, though.
>>
>>44406822
>SQAnon talks stuff over and tries to convert Phantanon.
>TanisAnon drops acid and talks about metaphysics, philosophy and lack of objective reality to anyone willing to listen.
>PhantAnon too busy trying to crack the case and doing word games to listen or be taken seriously.
>ElsAnon tries hard not to faint from dealing with a group of more than three people at a time. Tries to focus on reading and plotting. Until he showed up the other ghouls thought ElsAnon was imaginary.
>WQAnon:REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>44406822
I don't think they should be assholes to each other, just that their quriks occasionally annoy each other. Maybe at first they don't "like" each other, but they learn to, over time.
>>
>>44407006
WQAnon is the only normal anon then?

I wonder if he shitposts.
>>
>>44407121
Dunno. Bonus points for TanisAnon being able to see Abby and just trying to sidestep interacting with her where possible.
Problem is, sometimes the things he says only work if he can interact with her.
May only apply while on ALL the drugs.
>>
File: 1430063363430.png (1 MB, 778x768) Image search: [Google]
1430063363430.png
1 MB, 778x768
>>44407006
Abby will be praying a real lot after she meets all of them, that much is certain.
>>
>>44406140
I think it'll really all depend on how much of his residual memories he has. Perhaps he'll see it as the only way to meet this Phanty character that he recalls.

Other than that, well it'll all be dependent on SQanon catching a hold of him and dragging him back to his body by hook or by crook.
>>
>>44407213
He's just going to see her, throw uo the horns and casually hail Satan whenever she's around, just to fuck with her.
I wonder what Elsanon wilk be like... Probably a shy, quiet guy, due to being her Igor, who tries to get Elsa to notice him and return his feelkngs while helping her with experiments and keeping normies out
>>
>>44407372
That's my current feeling on how Elsanon should be. With Elsa he's very reserved. Everyone else, he has no inside voice.
>>
>>44407386
So he's more REEEEE than Winnieanon, huh?
I can dig it. He's probably incredibly smart, which isolates him from most people except for Elsa, who's beauty, brains, and brawn all in one but a bit lacking in the heart department.
Better question is, how will Elsa handle his feelings?
>>
>>44407431
Probably bemused, uncomfortable laughter at first.
After that who knows?
Save the girl from a torch once and she might just swoon on the spot.
>>
>>44407431
Honestly, while Sibella will be difficult romantically, I think Elsa will take the longest time to form any actual romance. Sibella has issues relating to being a lone wolf and is probably more than a little scared of committing to someone who she can drain dry if she's not careful with herself, not to mention the whole, responsibility to be head vampiress.

Elsa I think just doesn't get it. She's the 'married to her job' type of person. I kinda think she will become steadily more confused at Elsanon's actions, in turn confusing herself why she cares so much, and then...
>>
>>44407499
I wonder if she might get mad about forming feelings for Elsanon? Like, legitimately angry with him and herself for being distracted from her work. I can see a bit where she flatout fires Elsanon from being her Igor in hopes of getting her work back on track, suddenly there's no-one to keep the normie investigators out and Elsanon has to return to suit uo in his spookwear, scare them off, and she tearfully apologizes and they unlive happily ever after, etc.
>>
File: style point burner.jpg (197 KB, 754x1024) Image search: [Google]
style point burner.jpg
197 KB, 754x1024
>>44407499
That reminds me that Sibella is going to be really really drained once we're done fighting. Is there some blood substitute vampires can subsist on, do we have some emergency blood bags in HQ, or should Anon let her drink up from himself?
>>
>>44407669
We can probably spare a pint and a glass to tide her over. Two if we convince Benny.
>>
>>44407669
Hopefully having a halo doesn't make his blood inedible to her.
Benny, on the other hand...
>>
>>44407669
Well, she had that "diet blood" earlier. If its something she adds to blood like cream or sugar, we can probably lend a vein...

But I kinda wonder if she'll even want us to give our blood up right now, given her reaction to her own blood fury.
>>
>>44407749
You kidding? She's nine kinds of thirsty right now.
>>
>>44407669
If we agree it should all be fine.

>>44407725
We need at least one who hasn't had any blood drained to drive the car.
Whcih means Benny.
>>
>>44407789
True, again, it depends on her lucidity. Either way, we'll probably be donors, yes. We're probably going to have to wound ourselves though and drip the blood into her mouth like an IV. Don't know if I want her to bite us/she would want to bite us. We don't know the residual effects of her biting us, but we have a pretty solid idea.
>>
>>44407881
Hopefully QM can tell us more about it. Seems like something Sibellanon would know.
>>
Hope he's doing alright...
>>
File: holiday_15.png (816 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
holiday_15.png
816 KB, 1920x1080
>>44408828
He's fine. SQ has a life anon. I'm just grateful mine doesn't interfere with my leisurely hours
>>
>>44409175
I am just worried since he said he was feeling ill with some stomach virus.
>>
>>44409232
>qm gets stomach virus
>sibella drinks bad blood and falls ill

Spooky
>>
>>44411235
Don't do this. When the OP returns, he'll make a new thread. There is no point in forcing this one to stay up.
>>
The QM curse has befallen us already! Repent! For the end is nigh!
>>
>>44411374
OP said he'd pick back up today if the thread was still around, otherwise Tuesday.
>>
File: bottle gnomes.png (146 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
bottle gnomes.png
146 KB, 223x311
>>44411707
Alright then.
>>
File: 1449657099216.jpg (82 KB, 900x767) Image search: [Google]
1449657099216.jpg
82 KB, 900x767
Using Tanisnon coffee to stay awake for hopeful questing
>>
File: 1405391464466.jpg (3 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
1405391464466.jpg
3 KB, 94x125
I wonder how lewd Sibella will get when she realizes how awkward Anon is
>>
File: title1.gif (66 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
title1.gif
66 KB, 900x300
>>
>>44407213
>"Lucifer? Is that you girl? What are you doing hanging around the Vampire Hunter?"

>Oh great, she's actually an angel. And angel of God

>And she's mad

>And she's asking her big Catholic ninja guy to run me through.

>Oh come on, its an easy mistake. The Red hair! The red hair!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-07-48-42.png (396 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-07-48-42.png
396 KB, 1440x2560
Q isn't dead
>>
>>44423791
But...I don't want to wait until tomorrow!
>>
>>44424107
Deal with it.
And let this thread have its deserved rest.
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.