[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have you raped the laws of physics in your games? Pic very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 400x583
How have you raped the laws of physics in your games? Pic very much related.
>>
Successfully flew a starship through a cluster of black holes.

Used magic.
>>
>>44388673
My problem is not that it raped the laws of physics, but that it was inconsisten as fuck
>Scott still keeps his mass
>Tank keychain doesn't
Why?
>>
>>44389528
Because the tank was hollow and tiny?
>>
>>44389528
Inconsistent even on Scott alone. He can ride flying ants, but his mass was a full sized human's at the same time?

It's whatever the fuck you want in any given action sequence.
ie magic. ie that thing we use in every one of our games on /tg/.
>>
Space mage. His demense had a floor/celling/wall/atmosphere of tessellating circles.
>>
I used the "cannonball shrink permanency fire from a gun with dispel magic on the end of the barrel" gun in my most recent campaign.

Players were terrified of the bounty hunter with a pair of these after their heads. Made for an interesting interlude to the campign though.
>>
>>44389582
Are you fucking retarded? It's multiple tons of armor condensed to the size of a golf ball.
>>
>>44388673
I don't think there's a single way I haven't.
>>
>>44389528
Pymp's particle can control mass too
>>
>>44388673
Just wait until you normies see what other zhenanigans pym articles are used for
>>
>>44389788
Well maybe it's weight was also shrunk?
>>
>>44389528
>Scott still keeps his mass

Pretty sure that's not true, or else he wouldn't be able to ride bugs, and run across a guy's gun or stand on people's shoulders without forcing them down.
>>
>>44389980
If he retained his mass he'd fall through them. Have you ever tried to hold a 190lb ant?
>>
>>44390001
Actually I have, believe it or not.
>>
I ignore or twist physics whenever it'd make for a better story. Ant-Man was great.
>>
>>44390050
No it wasn't. Watch better movies.
>>
>>44390073

Opinions! I thought it was a good superhero action comedy with the trappings of a heist movie. You're completely free to disagree! Isn't that great?
>>
>>44390042
Really, you haven't. There's no material that we know of that's 500+KG's/Cubic centimeters.
>>
>>44390107

Except for exotic shit like neutron matter.
>>
>>44389679
Have you considered the possibility that Antony was jacked as fuck?
>>
>>44390107
Except for that ultra-heavy ant I picked up once.
>>
>>44390119
He we don't have a life size sculpture of an ant made out of the stuff.
>>
>>44389528
I just went that he didnt retain mass, but when he applied strength he keep the inertia that something of that mass would get, the tank didnt pierce trough Pym pocket because it wasnt on.

Magic mostly really.
>>
>>44390299
Pym Particles, fuck yeah. Scott made Doom his bitch one time either those hilariously bs plot particles. I love it so much.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.