[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MKK - Mortal Kombat Quest #27
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: MKK2.png (61 KB, 620x435) Image search: [Google]
MKK2.png
61 KB, 620x435
Hello and welcome back to Mortal Kombat Konquest! When we last left our hero, reality was merging to the point of making fictional characters real! After a narrow escape from a deadly situation involving Yautja and Xenomorphs, our hero is brought by Nightwolf to an abandonned Black Dragon camp, where he seeks a ninja who can control the earth itself...

Obligatory Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Past Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mortal+Kombat+Konquest
Thread 6 was improperly archived: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/40414231/

Our Current Protagonist: http://pastebin.com/SkuVJfbb
NEW! Rules for Kombat: http://pastebin.com/Ztq1QQua

Damashi's Twitter for updates about the game: https://twitter.com/DamashiKonquest

Our story continues now!
>>
File: Nightwolf.png (751 KB, 1086x1747) Image search: [Google]
Nightwolf.png
751 KB, 1086x1747
After traveling for some time with Nightwolf and speaking to him at length about the strange happenings across the realms, bringing the shaman up to speed on the invasion in Edenia, the shaman imparts Otiak with a gift; a technique of his that is essentially a meditative trance in order to experience visions. Having told the shaman of his quest, Nightwolf gave him this new technique in the hopes of guiding him on the path of truth towards his otherworldly foe.

Eventually, the two of them come to the Black Dragon encampment that he spoke of. True to his word, it is empty, with anything of use gone and only a few tents and boxes left behind.

"I must part ways with you now, my friend," Nightwolf says to Otiak. "Thank you again for your help."

"And you as well," Otiak replies. "Good luck on your way to Kuatan, and remember, any help you can bring to Edenia would be much appreciated."

"I will make all haste to bring news of Edenia's plight to the shokan." With a single nod, Nightwolf turns northwards, towards the Kuatan Jungle.

Otiak is now left alone in the empty camp. There must be something here that can point out the direction the Black Dragon have gone.

>A) Search through the tents and boxes
>B) Inspect the ground for footprints
>C) Survey the surrounding area
>D) Sit in the center of the camp and use the new vision trance to see where the Black Dragon went
>E) Other
>>
>>44388033
>B) Inspect the ground for footprints
I we are going to run around doing anything else, we'll mess up the footprints, so let's get out of the way first.

Also, merry xmas Damashi
>>
File: Black_Dragon_Logo_PNG.png (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Black_Dragon_Logo_PNG.png
111 KB, 500x500
>>44388295

Yes, Merry Christmas to all!

>B)

Otiak kneels down and runs his eyes across the terrain of the camp, seeking out footprints. He finds them, and much more, as well as lots of strange, broken-up areas of the ground. It seems like there was a fight... lots of people running around, bodies hitting the ground, but no corpses. Perhaps merely a scuffle? Could the Predator have come through here?

As Otiak inspects the ground, he notices that chunks of it are missing, as though large rocks or pits of earth had been torn up and thrown around. Perhaps this could be the sign of the one known as Tremor. As Otiak inspects the area, one thing he ends up finding is a torn-up flag of the Black Dragon's logo, cut into pieces.

"Strange," he thinks aloud. "All of this seems rather recent, but it was abandoned when Nightwolf was here, so all of this carnage can't be more than a few hours old..."

>B) Inspect the ground more closely and see if you can determine a pattern or path anyone may have taken
>D) Sit in the center of the camp and use the new vision trance to see where the Black Dragon went
>E) Other
>>
>>44388353
just chek if they left in a hurry, leaving everything behind or not.
If they dragged the bodies, that should show a direction
>>
>>44388353
>>
File: probably gibberish.png (563 KB, 1052x578) Image search: [Google]
probably gibberish.png
563 KB, 1052x578
>>44388381
>>44388403

After inspecting the area and looking in the tents, Otiak comes across a wooden box that looks different from the others, in that it doesn't seem modern. The Black Dragons, though brutal, are from Earthrealm, but this box seems as though it's more from Outworld.

He opens it and discovers a scroll inside bearing the seal of Kotal Kahn. It seems that the Black Dragons were delivered this message, a summons from the Kahn himself, asking them to appear before him in his court.

They can't be too far off, but Otiak can only wonder if this message was delivered before or after the scuffle that happened here...

>A) Remain in the camp and search it more
>B) Head south towards Kotal Kahn's territory
>C) Attempt to receive a vision
>D) Head north towards the Kuatan Jungle
>E) Other
>>
>>44388434
>A) Remain in the camp and search it more
>>
>>44388434
>C) Attempt to receive a vision
Oh fine. I only hope the Entity won't try to cook our brain when we do, or find us and set us up with Krueger.
And if we pull this off, at least keep up with Kenshi in the psychic superpowers department.
>>
>>44388434
>A) and C)
>>
File: 12119885_1.jpg (141 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
12119885_1.jpg
141 KB, 1200x1200
>>44388442
>>44388460
>>44388469

Otiak decides he will perform a vision ritual, but beforehand, he makes one last run of the camp. As he searches the camp some more, he comes across a crate the Black Dragon left behind containing some weaponry. Upon opening it, he discovers that it contains several grenades! Should he take them?

>A) Take the grenades
>B) No
>>
>>44388508
>A) Take the grenades
Smoke grenades only.
>>
>>44388508
>A) Take the grenades
Hard to say no to some extra hardware. Besides, no one's going to expect the sorcerer to be packing heat.
>I CAST FIREBALL
>Chucks a pineapple
>>
>>44388525
Just make sure they are concealed or something. I don't want to meet Erron Black again, and have him repeat the same stunt we did with him.
Except with a frag grenade.
>>
File: 1355718445_b4cce5e319_o.jpg (33 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
1355718445_b4cce5e319_o.jpg
33 KB, 1280x856
>>44388520
>>44388525

Otiak takes several explosive grenades and places them in his robe's pockets, deciding that they could be very useful later on.

Afterwards, he travels to the center of the camp and sits down, preparing to use the new technique that Nightwolf taught him. He closes his eyes and finds his center as he focuses, looking both outward and inward at once. He feels the wind rushing around him as he attempts to listen to the voices in the air that may tell him truths he missed before.

He can almost hear the sounds of the battle that took place here; echoes of men shouting and gunfire. Focusing even harder, he tries to make out their voices and can almost---

Suddenly, a click is heard and a gun is put to the back of Otiak's head.

"Hands up."

A woman's voice... one he does not recognize.

His nostrils pick up the scent of... bubblegum?

>A) Hands up
>B) Teleport
>C) Invisibility
>D) Counterattack
>E) Other
>>
>>44388978
>A) Hands up
Well we ain't dead yet, so I figure we might as well talk first
"I'm busy here, so unless you can tell me which way they went, come back in 20 minutes"
>>
>>44388978
>A) Hands up
>>
Just to confirm: our Sonya and Johnny haven't actually banged yet, right?
>>
>>44389125
Well last we saw them a few months ago they were really into the dating game, and went third base, so who knows.
Oh who am I kidding?
>>
>>44389150
Either way, it's far too soon for them to have a full-grown daughter by now.
>>
>>44388978
>A)

No trabbu
>>
>>44389057
>>44389096

Otiak slowly puts up his hands. "I'm a bit busy at the moment," he says to her.

"Busy assisting the Black Dragon, right?" she says, walking around to the front.

Otiak looks up and sees someone he does not know. She is a young woman with blonde hair and striking features in a dark military uniform, possibly Special Forces. She's holding a handgun and wears sunglasses, casually chewing bubblegum. From her haircut and just about everything else she's wearing it would seem that she's in some kind of military, but Otiak doesn't recognize her, despite a strange familiarity... An alternate universe Sonya Blade, perhaps?

She takes out a device that resembles a phone and presses a few buttons. "General Blade, come in. General Blade..."

No response, apparently. "Alright, lizard boy, empty your pockets. Come on."

>A) Cooperate
>B) Communicate
>C) Ask a question
>D) Escape
>E) Attack
>F) Other
>>
>>44389223
>C) Ask a question
Is Sonya Blade your mother?
>>
>>44389223
"Kind of in the middle of something."
"Wait, GENERAL Blade?"
"What year do you think it is?"
>>
>>44389223
>A) Cooperate
Get a grenade, and prepare pulling the pin.
Now we are both holding advantage over another.

"I'm sure you hear that all the time, but you got the wrong guy."
>>
>>44389306
also
>C
One queston; did you happen to walk trough a shiny portal recently?
>>
>>44389246
>>44389300
>>44389319
>>44389306

"Wait... GENERAL Blade? Sonya Blade?"

"What's it to you?"

"I thought she was just a liutennant. Or captain, if my memory serves..."

"Maybe twenty years ago," the woman scoffs. "Now come on. Don't make me get rough with you."

Otiak reaches into his pocket and prepares a grenade, with his finger in one of the pins. "One more question... Is she your mother?"

"I'm not here to get friendly, Reptile."

"Reptile? I'm not Reptile!"

The tough look on her face diminishes somewhat. "Wait, you're not? Shit, am I racist?"

"A little bit, yeah. I'm not Reptile."

"Then who's side are you on, exactly?"

"The good guys."

"Relatively speaking...?"

"I'm on the side of Sonya Blade, if that helps narrow it down."

The woman doesn't stop pointing her gun. "Alright, let's say I believe you for a minute. What are you doing in this Black Dragon camp?"

"Looking for the Black Dragon."

"Ditto... Maybe we can help each other."

>A) Ask her name
>B) Agree
>C) Tell her to put the gun away first
>D) Disagree and split
>E) Other
>>
>>44389363
>C) Tell her to put the gun away first
Do Special Forces pull a gun on everyone they meet?
>>
>>44389363
>A) Ask her name
I'm Otiak, what should i call you?
>B) Agree
As i said, give me some time and I can tell wich way they went.
>E) Other
Did you happen to walk trough any really suspicious portals recently?
>>
>>44389381
>>44389396

"Do the Special Forces pull a gun on everyone they meet for the first time?" he asks.

After a moment of consideration, she slides the gun back into a holster on her back. "Alright then. How do you know the Special Forces?"

"I know a lot, being from Earthrealm originally, but I don't know your name."

"Cassie Cage. And you are?"

"Otiak... Wait a second, Cage?"

She cocks a brow above her shades. "Yeah, what of it?"

He looks hard at her. "No, it can't be... Johnny, you actually did it! Or, at least, one of you did..."

"The hell are you on about?" she asks as Otiak stands up.

"Sorry for the barrage of questions, but did you go through a portal recently?"

"I was with my team and we got separated. There was a flash of light and I've been working my way through Outworld since."

Otiak can't stop staring. Sonya and Johnny's daughter... Amazing! It's like a glimpse into the future.

But this is also very troubling... This means that now different periods of time are merging together. Who knows what else could be going on elsewhere?

"So, you're looking for your team?"

"We were tracking the Black Dragon originally. I followed a radio signal to this camp, but the trail goes cold from here. I figure if I can find them, then I find the rest of my team."

"Well, I may be able to find the way from here," Otiak tells her. "If you'll give me a moment to use my vision technique."

"Give it a shot," she says, folding her arms as she watches.

Otiak sits back down and prepares himself.

>1d100+10 to have a successful vision!
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>44389587
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44389587
>>1d100+10 to have a successful vision!
1-2 Coming for you
>>
Rolled + 10 (1d00 + 10)

>>44389587
My eyes!
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>44389634
>>44389587
The hell?
>>
>>44389649
Well, you get 0 if you roll with a d0
>>
File: 89 Tremor.png (96 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
89 Tremor.png
96 KB, 222x222
>>44389634

Nice 0, that's a hard number to get

>>44389603
>>44389612
>>44389649

Otiak closes his eyes and revists the technique imparted onto him by Nightwolf. After a few moments of concentrating, a flash comes before his eyes; a warrior riding upon a great dragonfly carrying him across the sea towards a massive desert, and at its heart is a great mountain upon which a massive flame burns, and at the heart of the mountain is a still army of the dead... the Mummified Army of the Dragon Kind.

Otiak's eyes open. "Tremor... He's heading across the sea."

"What? And who?" Cassie asks as Otiak stands up.

"He's a member of the Black Dragon, but I think he's gone renegade. He attacked members of his clan here and fled east... on some kind of giant dragonfly... thing."

Cassie lowers her shades a bit. "So, nothing on where the rest of the Black Dragon might be at?"

"I'm afraid not. All I know is that I have to follow Tremor."

"Well, good luck," she says. "I need to find the rest of my team."

She takes out her phone and attempts communication agian, but nothing goes through.

>A) Ask her to come with you
>B) Talk to her some more
>C) Explain to her the merging of realities
>D) Tell her that it's best if she doesn't come into contact with anyone
>E) Other
>>
>>44389792
"You are more Out of World than you might think." Explain it as a theory that you are getting more and more evidence for as you go along. Not something an omnipresent space skeleton told us.

She honestly sounds like an unpleasant companion, but her best bet home is us.
>>
>>44389792
>D) Tell her that it's best if she doesn't come into contact with anyone
You're not going to reach the rest of your team, not anytime soon. Here's the short version: you are from an an alternate timeline than the one you currently exist in right now. The Johnny and Sonya you know are not the Johnny and Sonya I know, mostly because my Johnny and Sonya haven't had children yet. There's some BAD SHIT going down that's bigger than any Black Dragon investigation you're a part of. That said...
...if you want to reunite with your team and find those Black Dragons, I recommend coming along with me. At the least, we can chase down Tremor and find out what happened to these Black Dragons.
>>
>>44389857
Well from her point of view WE are the alternate timeline
>>
File: Cassie Cage.jpg (487 KB, 820x1500) Image search: [Google]
Cassie Cage.jpg
487 KB, 820x1500
>>44389873
>an alternate timeline than the one you currently exist in right now
In the grand scheme of things, Cassie is the one that's out of place.
>>
>>44389832
>She honestly sounds like an unpleasant companion
Cassie puts the "brat" in "army brat."
>>
>>44389895
Point taken. Altough I'd suggest we tell her that they weren't even together during Earth's Invasion, (the last time Otiak supposedly seen them) and no chance that she is 5 months old.
We have little left of our disguise, but let's try to maintian the alibi
>>
>>44390063
Personally I feel like maintaining it serves little purpose at this point and will just cock things up in the long run.
>>
>>44390125
We're still not going to openly admit we're Kaito, not unless it's dramatically relevant.
>>
>>44390125
Why the fuck introduce ourselves as Otiak then? Seriously, let's make up our mind, call on all our allies, do this all-out siege style, or keep to the original plan.
Trying to go the middle-ground here is the worst way to go.
>>
>>44390202
It's not our fault that EVERY SINGLE DIMENSIONAL ABERRATION somehow ends up directly upon our lap over the past couple weeks.
>>
>>44390249
Which begs the question; why send Cassie? There are million worse things to drop on us. Can't the entity controll rifts a 100% precent? Does Chronosis and his agents try to throw helpful outsiders in our way?
>>
>>44390186
I'm just saying there's a lot of shit the entity could pull if folks aren't sure.
Alt. Evil Kaitos, Crimson Thunder possessed jackasses because Raiden probably wouldn't tell people, Shang Tsung that successfully got his soul, Revenant or Wraith versions.
Point is, who'd have our back aside from a princess or two in those instances? Maybe the Blunder God and Sareena after soul-sight.
That doesn't even get into Taruna likely being so glad he's back that she probably wouldn't question it. Johnny is a maybe, same for Kung Lao.
>>
File: 1450903951670.webm (262 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450903951670.webm
262 KB, 320x240
>>44390282
In Cassie's defense, she wandered and found us. Earlier when we intervened in Nightwolf vs. Erron Black, we had to deal with two Predators and an Alien facehugger.

>>44390296
>Depending on the Blundergod
>>
>>44390296
I'm going to marry Turana!
>>
File: zpowergirlteaser.jpg (599 KB, 1280x958) Image search: [Google]
zpowergirlteaser.jpg
599 KB, 1280x958
>>44389792
Damashi? Why not Superman? Clark is a massive bro.
If not Superman how about Zod? Can we have Zod? Or maybe Power Tits?
>>
>>44390296
You mean if we would admit it, or if we would make the Entity doubt it?
>>
>>44390249

Actually, this is happening all over the place; the frequency is increasing.

>>44389832
>>44389857

Otiak looks at her. "You're further away from home than you know. You're in an alternate reality."

"What are you talking about? Did I pop through a stargate or something?"

"No. Something is causing different realities and timelines to cross over. I know Johnny and Sonya from Shao Kahn's invasion, but that was months ago. You can't be months old, so you're from another reality, a future that I don't know."

She takes off her shades and looks at him like he is crazy. "Do you have any proof?"

"Warriors from other places and times, impossible beings and creatures that once existed only in the realm of imagination are all things I've had to deal with in the last few days. People are being torn out of their worlds and brought into this one... like you."

Her eyes narrow as he explains it all. "Then what about my team?"

"I don't know where they are, or even when they are. But this crossover of dimensional proportions is going to cause all of reality to self-destruct if I don't stop it."

"If YOU don't? What's so special about you?" she asks, slightly skeptical.

"Because I'm the only one who knows what is responsible, and I'm on the trail for it. If I can find it and stop it, then all of this will be fixed and you'll be back with your team."

Now he has her full attention. "You're saying this... whatever it is, is a threat to where I come from as well?"

"Yes."

She looks away. "Now that you mention it... some very strange things were happening recently. People who we thought were dead were popping back up..."

"Everything can go back to normal if we find the source of it all."

"And kick it's ass?"

"Oh, yeah."
>>
>>44390371

She takes out her gun and loads in a fresh clip. "Then count me in. If this thing's as dangerous as you say it is, then you'll need a ball-busting, ass-kicking Cage on your side."

Otiak smirks. She's definitely got some of Johnny's cockiness in her.

"Then we need to figure out a way across the sea and fast. I had a vision of where he is going, but I don't know how to get there."

Cassie puts away her gun. "If Jin were here, he'd know where to get transport. He knows Outworld better than I do."

"Then I suggest we find our way down south and find a boat."

Otiak turns south and laments the fact that he doesn't have his old ship. Man, he really liked that thing... Alternatively, there is that one teleportation room in Kuatan that Breeti maintains.

>A) Head for the coast
>B) Head for Kotal Kahn's city
>C) Head north to Kuatan
>D) Ask her if she has a way to contact anyone
>E) Other
>>
>>44390328
Shut up Shang Tsung
>>
>>44390385
>B) Head for Kotal Kahn's city
Getting in good with the Kahn will prevent headaches later.
>>
>>44390385
>C) Head north to Kuatan
If we hurry we might cathc up with Nightwolf, and he can back us up on the story. i'd love to got to Kotal's city, but we have nothing there for us, except the Black Dragons whom if mixed with Cassie, are a recepie for disaster.
>>
>>44390385
>C
I want to say that Kano STILL owes us one and could be swayed with "man, if you don't help me there won't be any money to make"
But on the other hand portals.
And Kano owes Kaito a favor, not Otiak.
>>
>>44390452
>And Kano owes Kaito a favor
He does?
>>
>>44390452
I fancied the idea of Kaito doing some freelance jobs for Kano, because the Special Forces stole his ship, and has to pay the debts

>>44390476
Very first thread. Kano was the second guy Kaito met after Johnny. He distracted Sonya so Kano could get away.
>>
>>44390476
We helped him get on the Nethership forever ago.
>>
>>44390445
>>44390452
How are we going to explain ourselves to Sheeva?
>>
>>44390493
>>44390476
>>44390452
To be fair, with all the attention on us right now, I'd be cautious in pulling in any of Kaito's Favors.
>>
>>44390523
Given how this is going.
I think it's best we do, others think no.
Rather than lie we could have Nightwolf vouch for us.
>>
>>44390523
Hopefully, we don't have to because Nightwolf will be there to vouch for Otiak.

>>44390528
Yeah, but we got Kano arrested 3 times since then, so I am not sure how usable that favor actually is.
>>
Gonna make a run for lunch, be back in thirty minutes or so.
>>
>>44390493
>>44390495
>ey m8 help me dodge this special education cunt an ill do ya a solid
>whaddya say m8
>eh
>eh m8
>>
File: Chamaleon.png (122 KB, 365x343) Image search: [Google]
Chamaleon.png
122 KB, 365x343
Wait, I just realized. Tremor attacked the Black Dragon, jumped a Dragonfly and is now heading toward Onaga's Army right?
Tremor counts as a Ninja right.

What's the chance that it's not Tremor and we're chasing down Chameleon?
>>
>>44390545
Not really. We were involved but never messed with him directly. We never saw him. We can claim ignorance if needbe.
>>
File: Mortal-Kombat-Tremor.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mortal-Kombat-Tremor.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
>>44390563
>Ninja
Uh, sure.

Besides, that banks on two things:
>Chameleon knowing we're looking for Tremor
>Chameleon being tasked with going out of his way to fuck with us
Consider this: why would he lead us to Onaga's army in the first place? Besides, we know that his current standing orders are "follow Khameleon to make sure she doesn't fuck up."
>>
>>44390549
That's exactly how it happened, except he was saying that in the creepy darkness of an alley.

>>44390563
It was trough visions, so little. But I'm not dead sure.

>>44390565
Dude, we lead the assault on Shao Kahn's wedding. Are we going to pull the evil twin brother excuse?
>>
>>44390603
And that all presumes our spirit vision can be duped in the first place. If we were looking for Tremor, why would it show us Chameleon in the form of Tremor?
>>
>>44390613
That had nothing to do with Kano personally. And we've never so much as thrown a punch at the guy.
>>
>>44390548
>>44390385
Oh also congratulate to Cassie for being the first time- and space travelling Special Force agent.
She is technically a terminator now.
>>
>>44390766
But she didn't time warp butt naked.
>>
File: 2201250-tremor05.jpg (262 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
2201250-tremor05.jpg
262 KB, 640x363
>>44390603
>Uh, sure.
Definately.
>>
>>44390563
Well, if their journey to the Dream Realm has already happened, then Tremor will have already turned on the Black Dragon
>>
File: Kuatan_Jungle.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kuatan_Jungle.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>44390548

>Leave for lunch
>Take three hours to get back

Christ almighty I didn't even mean to this time.

Anyway,

>>44390445
>>44390452

"We'll head North to Kuatan. They have a teleportation room that we can use."

"Uh, are you nuts? The shokan would never help us."

"Things are different in this timeline," you tell her. "We made peace with them."

"Huh. In ours we just never really stopped fighting."

"Maybe something to consider when you get back," he says as they walk along.

When they reach the jungle, Otiak steps in and feels rather comfortable, but Cassie is somewhat out of her element. She's her mother's daughter, however, and doesn't let it slow her down. As they cross a shallow river, she swats away some annoying bugs and wipes sweat from her brow.

"Hate jungles," she mutters under her breath just loud enough for him to hear.

There's still some distance to cover before they reach the mountainous region of Kuatan proper. As they move further in, they come across ancient ruins and debris of shokan temples littered across the landscape, overrun with vines and other vegetation.

>Let's have a 1d100+10 to see how safely the journey through the jungle is!
>>
Rolled 13 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>44393488
i started to think you went out to catch a deer with your own hand, and are in the process of skinning it, and paddling it's hide for a cooking equipment.
>>
Rolled 73 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>44393488
>>
Rolled 62 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>44393488
Do we have any magic that can help Cassie? If she's more comfortable/walk on water it'll go quicker.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44393488
>>
>>44393524
>>44393555
>>44393561
>>44393575

Cassie continues to bat away insects, but suddenly one darts in and stings her on the neck. She seizes up and almost falls, but Otiak notices, turns around and catches her. Suddenly, a large mass from above unfolds itself and gracefully lands nearby, with the insects returning to buzz around it.

"This one thinks you are in the wrong place at the wrong time," she says in a strange voice. He looks up and sees that she is some kind of strange insect woman, with a yellow and black carapace covering much of her body. He thinks he has seen her before, standing at Kotal Kahn's side, but he has no idea what she is capable of.

Cassie continues to twitch as she desperately grabs at Otiak's hands, trying to speak, but her throat is swelling a bit.

"She will not die from my pet's sting," she says. "This one has use for her body."

Otiak cocks an eyebrow at that comment. "Then you'll have to get through me, freaky bug lady."

"You too will feed the hive," she says as four large limbs emerge from her back, looking like insect legs that end in sharp knife-like points. The insects continue to buzz around her as Otiak places Cassie off to the side where she will be safe.

Regardless of what dimension this strange bug woman is from, it's clear that diplomacy is not going to work on her. It's time for Kombat.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>44393731
Crouch, invisibility, jump, divekick.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>44393731
Those back stingers can be trouble. Pull out our new staff and keep them at bay while we find an opening.
Make a crack about D'Vorah being scared of frogs.
>>
>>44393731
"A woman I met in outworld I wouldn't consider taking to dinner? First time for everything I guess."
Python snap her face.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>44393803
>>44393731
Derp
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>44393731
Start up with a Saurian Slide to get right in her face then grab and throw her to the ground.
>>
>>44393731
charge, teleport, leg sweep, staff to face when she's grounded.
Apply tongue as needed to keep up pressure.
>>
>>44393781

Otiak opens the fight by going invisible and crouching. The woman scans her black eyes around as he jumps high up into a dive kick, but she brings all four of her extra arms in front of her to form a protective cage to block with. She surges them outwards and knocks Otiak back; she's surprisingly fast.

"The hive have not tasted your kind before," she says as she approaches, stingers at the ready.

>>44393787
>>44393803

Otiak takes out Jade's staff and extends it, turning around to swat away her stinging strikes. He deflects each one.

"How about frogs? Have they tasted the hive?"

He laughs at his own joke as he gets a hit on her face, drawing a bit of black, oozing blood.

"I gotta say, most women in Outworld that I've met I would take them to dinner, but I suppose there's a first time for everything. I mean you are just plain ug---"

>>44393816

She brings up an arm with an insect on it that sprays some kind of acidic bug-juice right into his face. Otiak grabs at his face as he steps backwards, tripping over a root. She shouts as she leaps up, propelled by wings that sprout from her back, preparing to fall down and impale him.

>>44393844

Otiak slides out of the way, but remains close enough to grab her as her stingers impale the dirt of the jungle floor. He reaches up and grabs her, pulling her down to the ground and smashing her face against a nearby stone.

She extends all of her stingers and wings and shoots out insects in order to repel him as she crawls away, and both of them get up on their feet. She looks at him with those black, beady eyes and prepares for another round.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>44393961
Use a force ball to detonate and disperse any clouds of bugs, and pierce that chitinous hide with a few Serpent Strikes.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>44393961
jab in the midriff with the staff, and fling her over into the river. Try to keep he under
>>
File: d_vorah_by_veradia-d81ueyo.jpg (123 KB, 600x986) Image search: [Google]
d_vorah_by_veradia-d81ueyo.jpg
123 KB, 600x986
>>44394001

She sends a cloud of insects towards Otiak, who responds with a Force Ball that he detonates in their midst, scattering and destroying many of them. He leaps in close to engage her in hand-to-hand, striking at her chitinous hide with rapid, fast serpent-like strikes, managing to pierce her in a few places before she forces him back with her wings.

>>44394017

He extends the staff once more and jabs her in the midriff with it before using it to fling her over into the nearby river. He holds her down under the rushing current in an attempt to drown her. After a few moments, she stops struggling.

He turns away and leaves her there, but when he hears a loud buzzing sound, he turns to see the multitude of insects that inhabit her body flying out of the water, dragging the body out towards the shore. Like a hive-minded entity with singular purpose, all of the insects work together.

It is both sickening and fascinating to behold.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>44394217
Barring stopping D'Vorah's escape, Grab a couple of bugs before they escape. We need to devise an antivenom for Cassie.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44394217
Then again, Kaito's never been the guy to just let some Outworlder ass go to waste.
>Grab her with an emerald serpent, and drag her out.

Force her to fix Cassie
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>44394217
Cloud of confusion. all up in the swarm.
>>
>>44394308
>>44394352
>>44394494

Through a combination of emerald serpent and a cloud of confusion, he hauls the body of the bug woman to his side of the shore. He'll need some kind of antidote for---

Suddenly the bug woman's head bursts open as Cassie shoots it with her gun a few times, splattering a very surprised Otiak with black blood. He looks up at her and sees her holding her neck. "I'll be... alright," she assures him in a weak voice. "Us Cages can dish out cheap-shots like nobody else... but we can take 'em too."

She stumbles a bit and Otiak helps her to sit on a nearby log. "Burn her," she advises. "Her hive shit will just pull her back together. The only way to kill those damn bug factories is to burn them out."

Otiak looks around the hot, humid and dense jungle. "I don't think that'll be an option."

"Then we should move before she pulls herself together again," she says, moving to stand back up. "Damn bugs... If she hadn't have stung me, I'd have gone Starship Troopers on her ass."

"Yeah, or the Colonial Marines."

She looks at the saurian in surprise. "You watch movies?"

"Well, I said I was from Earthrealm. You should see my sewer lair where I learned all my martial arts from my master, a talking rat."

"Seriously?"

"No, but that'd be pretty great, right?"

"Hey, at this point, I'd believe you if you said you really were a ninja turtle," she laughs.

The two of them walk off, leaving the corpse of the bug lady behind. By the time she reforms, the two of them are long gone.

>A) Press on through the jungle
>B) Find a safe place to hide Cassie so she can heal up
>C) Scout ahead and find a fast path
>D) Other
>>
>>44395000
Let's go before the predator comes around again
>>
>>44395000
>>A) Press on through the jungle
>>D) Other
Tell her about fighting the Predator, also ask her what her favorite Cage movie is.
>>
>>44395000

>>44395035
FUCK, that's right. There's still a Predator out there.
>>
>>44395068
I wouldn't worry about the one we ran into. Dudes are pretty fucking honorable, so he shouldn't end up hunting us. I'd be more worried if anymore Eggs got pulled through, or anymore Predators, or Jason.
If we run into Jason, I really hope we run into Superman like five seconds after.
>>
>>44395101
Point is, we'll stop when we need to sleep.
The we introduce Yorrick
>>
>>44395142
Yorick is currently oogling Kitana back in Edenia.
>>
>>44395168
I completely forgot about that. I originally planned to bring him along, and use him as an alarm clock.
>>
>>44395142

We left him in Jerrod's Temple in Edenia.

>>44395035
>>44395054
>>44395068

They continue onwards through the jungle, with Cassie soldiering on through the adverse conditions.

"So, you're not going to believe me, but I fought a Predator earlier today."

"What kind of predator? Like, a lion? Tiger? Bear maybe?"

"No, like, THE Predator. From the movie."

She stops. "You're fucking with me, aren't you? I mean, we just talked about scifi and now you're telling me you fought a Predator?"

"And a facehugger, too."

"Fuck outta here," she shakes her head. "Seriously?"

"Reality is becoming fluid," he says to her as they pass under some ancient stone arches. "Parallel realities where those things are real are coming through to our own world."

"I can't believe it," she says. "If everything wasn't at stake, I'd think that's the coolest thing ever."

Otiak pauses and lets out a laugh. "You're pretty damn cool, Cassie, I gotta admit. What's your favorite movie of your dad's?"

"Did you ever see Every Dog Has Its Day?"

"No, I've never heard of it."

"Damn, does your timeline not have that yet? It's the only movie that dad ever got mom to co-star with him in. She tried to make it kind of like a promotional thing for the Special Forces but I like it because of how much she hates the fact she was in it."
>>
>>44395272

"How long have your folks been married in your timeline?"

Cassie goes silent for a moment. "They're not anymore. I mean, they still hang out, but whenever they're together there's more tension in the air than all of dad's dramatic roles put together."

Otiak reflects on this. Could something similar happen to Johnny and Sonya in this timeline as well?

"Mom was always distant. She was angry at a lot of things, but mostly at herself. Ever hear of survivor's guilt? She and dad were the only two heroes to survive Shao Kahn's invasion. She blames herself for nobody else making it."

"Well, things didn't go down that way here," he says to her. "Thanks to..."

"Thanks to what?" she asks.

>A) Ask her if there is a Kaito in her universe
>B) Nothing, nevermind
>C) Talk about other things; more movies and stuff
>D) Ask her more about herself
>E) Other
>>
>>44395288
>C) Talk about other things; more movies and stuff
"Sorry I brought it up. Man, this world needs a movie like that!"
Take up a human form as well. Everyone thinks we are Reptile this way, and we stand out like a sore thumb
>>
>>44395288
>D) Ask her more about herself
Who're your teammates?
>>
>>44395288
>>D) Ask her more about herself
>>E) Other
Maybe give her the short short version of how it happened here. No naming Kaito or anything just incase his name has a trace on it, but tell her how they fought and Mileena switched sides and is a good guy now and Rain is a dick.
>>
>>44395288
>E) Other
"Thanks Earthrealm and Outworld forces uniting in the defense effort, including some shokans, and the Tarkatans switching sides.
It was really big battle"
>>
>>44395370
>>44395401
>>44395440

"Things went down differently here. The shokans, tarkatans and other Outworld forces joined with Earth. Mileena switched sides and became a good guy; helped kill Shao Kahn."

"Wow, really? Where I come from she's a complete uber-bitch. Also dead, incidentally."

That makes Otiak slightly uncomfortable, but he can believe that's how it went down originally.

"So... Tell me about your team mates. And if you could, tell me about their parentage too, since there's a bit of a time gap between us."

"Sure. Well, there's Jacqui Briggs, she's my best friend."

"Shot in the dark: Jax's daughter?"

"Amazing, I know," she laughs. "There's Kung Jin, our scout and bowman."

"Kung Jin... Lao's son?"

"Cousin. And then there's Takahashi Takeda."

Otiak stops and looks at her. "Kenshi's son?"

"Two out of three, not bad," she says with a smile.

Otiak can hardly believe it. Kenshi, his best friend, is destined to have a son who teams up with Cassie Cage? That's amazing, but he has to remember that shifting timelines may make that only one of many, many possibilities.

"What about you, anyway? Any family or anything?"

"No, all alone on my end," Otiak quickly replies. "I just live in Earthrealm."

"Who else knows about this quest you're on?"

"Not many. Sindel and the Edenian royal family do."

"Sindel? Your version of her must be way different from mine."

As Otiak is about to ask her what differences that might entail, they come through the other side of the jungle. There beyond lies the lands of Kuatan and the shokan kingdoms.

"We're here," Otiak says with a smile.

"Finally. This jungle shit is for the reptiles. No offense."

>A) Head straight into the territory
>B) Adopt a disguise
>C) Sneak in
>D) Climb the mountain towards the shokan palace
>E) Other
>>
>>44395529
Shokan don't like sneaky gits.
>>
>>44395529
Is Nigtwolf home?
>B) Adopt a disguise
this is our inside salon looks
>>
>>44395529
> Head straight into their territory
Just walk in. They like confidence
>>
I think we'll run into the tarkatans first, before we meet any shokan.
>>
Has anyone else seen this? I just found it and I'm having the time of my goddamned life watching this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCIGN-jpYJo

Anyway, back to writing.
>>
File: Guard.png (120 KB, 256x512) Image search: [Google]
Guard.png
120 KB, 256x512
>>44395584
>>44395616
>>44395770

They approach the outer territory of Kuatan and are hailed by shokan guards. "Halt! Who goes there!"

"I am called Otiak, and this is Cassie Cage. We wish to speak to King Duroc."

"King who?" Cassie whispers.

"Just go with it," he whispers back.

"This is a time of war! The king is too busy to treat with strangers. Unless you have matters of the utmost urgency, begone from these lands! The shokan have enough trouble as it is."

>A) Tell them you do have urgent news
>B) Ask for the one known as Nightwolf
>C) Attempt to sneak in
>D) Other
>>
>>44395966
>B) Ask for the one known as Nightwolf
If anyone asks, we're investigating the Black Dragons and are following an important lead, so we need transport.
>>
>>44395966
>D) Other
Mix of A) and B) Did Nightwolf arrived bringing news of the invasion of Edenia? We are the original messengers, and passed the word to Nightwolf for coming here, but we had to chage course too, and need help now.
>>
>>44395989
>>44396022

"I come following the one known as Nightwolf, a hero from Earthrealm. He brought news of Edenia being invaded, but I was the original messenger. Now I seek help from Breeti, the shaman to the shokan royalty."

The guards look at each other. "Indeed, Nightwolf came here. But how are we to take your word?"

"Well, he'll speak on my behalf, I'm sure."

"We will fetch him if you would wait."

>A) Wait for Nightwolf
>B) No time, try and get in another way
>C) Other
>>
>>44396180
>A) Wait for Nightwolf
We're on shokan turf, so we do this by shokan rules.
>>
>>44396180
>A) Wait for Nightwolf
I hope they manage at least today. Also, drop the disguise
>>
>>44396180
>A)
Just in case let's be ready to make a run for it. Our luck with Shokan bounces around a bit.
>>
>>44395841
I can't believe this thing just kept me entretained for 25 solid minutes.
>>
File: ar21.png (73 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ar21.png
73 KB, 200x200
>>44396319

I know, right?

>Rain getting the shit beaten out of him at every opportunity

I just kept losing my shit, it's like someone animated a Hunger Games Generator with Mortal Kombat characters.

>>44396210
>>44396253
>>44396291

Otiak patiently waits for Nightwolf and sits down with Cassie and engages her in conversation for a while.

She sits with her elbows on her knees and holds her cheeks in her hands. "Okay, so who would win against a xenomorph infestation: colonial marines or mobile infantry from Starship Troopers?"

"Depends on which version of the mobile infantry: book or movie?"

"I can't believe that you'd even know the difference," she says. "Are you sure you're a saurian?"

"I bleed green, don't I?"

"Alright, well, I haven't read the book. What's the difference?"

"Power armor. Book mobile infantry would sweep through an infestation; the movie version would do about as well as the colonial marines."

"What's your favorite video game?" she asks.

"Oh, don't make me choose," he replies.

At that moment, Nightwolf walks through the gate. "My friend," he says upon seeing Otiak, "what happened? Did you find what you seek?"

"No," Otiak replies as he stands up. "I need transportation across the sea, to where Tremor is. Breeti can bring me there."

He looks at Cassie and sees how uneasy she looks. "Who is this?"

"A friend of mine," Otiak says before she can answer. "She's coming with me."

He looks back and forth between them before nodding. "Follow me."

As he leads them into the shokan territory, Otiak notices how empty it seems. "Where is everyone?"

"The shokan have sent many of their warriors to the south to combat the rising number of enemies in that region that threaten the rule of Kotal Kahn. They have left enough of their people here to defend their land, but unfortunately they can spare none to help Edenia while they are at war here in Outworld."

>A) Ask to speak to the king
>B) Go straight to Breeti
>C) Ask where Sheeva is
>D) Other
>>
>>44396495
>B) Go straight to Breeti
I'd love to see Sheeva, but now's not the time, and Kotal's problem will pass if we win, but no need to declare that. Let's just go
>>
>>44396495
>C) Ask where Sheeva is
She was influential during Shao Kahn's invasion, right?
>>
>>44396495
It was full of little things like that
>Cyrax being found in the sandbox
>Nightwolf playing billy's role
>Jade and Smoke hiding behind the tree
>Scarled enjoying being sprayed with blood
There was a clear effort during creation here.
>>
>>44396495
>C)
If the entity knows who we are it might go after our friends, might be a good idea to keep track of them a bit.
>B) Obviously we can ask where on the big girl is on the way to Breeti.
>>
>>44396572
10 buck says she is on the front. I mean she is offically Royal Champion, now that we dipped the old one in acid.
>>
>>44396601

The best parodies are always the ones made with clear love and attention for the work itself.

>>44396566
>>44396572
>>44396602

"So, where is Sheeva?"

"On the front lines," Nightwolf replies. "She is leading the shokan armies against her uncle and the former king, Gorbak."

'Good on her,' Otiak thinks to himself. "And what about Prince Rokuro?"

"Right alongside her. Duroc was hesitant to send his son to war, but the prince refused to stand by while others battled in their name."

Eventually they reach the palace and walk inside. Otiak hasn't been here since he was Kaito; it seems so long ago now. They walk past the guards and come to Breeti's chamber. The mystic is here, looking much the same as when he saw her last.

"Nightwolf, you return," she says, looking at Otiak. "And you..."

Suddenly her eyes go wide. "You... You are..."

'Oh, shit,' Otiak thinks to himself. 'She's a mystic and shaman! She must recognize my soul!'

Breeti stops herself. "You are... on a quest of great importance," she says. "And... utmost secrecy."

Otiak blinks a few times. "Yes... I am. I need your help." He lets out a sigh of relief that she is wise enough to recognize the signs within his soul that his new identity must be maintained.

"No more need be said," she replies, moving to place her staff in the heart of the chamber. "Any specific person or place in Outworld, and I can bring you there. Anyone you hold or holding you will go with you."

"His name is Tremor. He has travelled east, across the sea, towards a desert I do not know."

"I will send you to him," she says.

>A) Any final questions for Breeti or Nightwolf
>B) Leave Cassie here; have her be sent where she wants
>C) Other
>>
>>44396857
"I really, really appriciate it"
She know what we mean
>>
Blank-eyed women confirmed for being best allies in case of super-secret missions.
>>
>>44396857
If you uncover any information regarding...you know...contact me immediately.
>>
File: 1440187178093.jpg (241 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
1440187178093.jpg
241 KB, 500x692
>>44396918
>>44397005

"Thank you, Breeti. I appreciate this. If you uncover anything else... please, let me know."

"I will. Are you prepared?"

"Yes. Send us to Tremor."

Cassie takes hold of Otiak's hand as Breeti prepares to transport them both.

Moments later, they are in an ancient temple with fiery braziers burning all around them. This masssive, circular chamber is covered in statues and iconography depicting dragons. In the heart of this chamber stands a man, tall and with a burlap-like hood covering his face, looking like a statue, mostly due to his arms beind made out of stone.

Tremor turns around the fixes burning orange eyes upon them.

"So, you're the one," Otiak says as Cassie lets go and takes out a baton as a safety precaution. "Tremor, you've got some things I need answered."

The man stands there, silent except for deep and heavy breathing through his metal mask. Otiak readies himself for anything.

"You should not be here." His voice is deep and rumbling, almost like an earthquake of its own.

>A) Speak to him
>B) Subdue him
>C) Ask him what he is doing
>D) Warn him to stand down
>E) Other
>>
>>44397335
>A) Speak to him
"Why?"
Check surroundings immidiately
>>
>>44397335
>C) Ask him what he is doing
>A) Speak to him
The knowledge you have could be the difference between life and death for all of reality, Tremor. You encountered an "aberration." I need you to tell me everything you know about it.
>>
>>44397385
Seconded, from one cage fan to another we should find some sort of peaceful arrangement
>>
>>44397385
Ditto
>>
>>44397489
Wait, Tremor is a Cage fan?
>>
>>44397771
He says he has watched some of cage's movies in MKX
>>
>>44397859
As much as I'd like to think we found another movie nerd, Liu Kang said he saw some movies too.
>>
File: mugshot.png (25 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
mugshot.png
25 KB, 128x128
>>44397381
>>44397385
>>44397489
>>44397526

"Tremor, I know you've seen something. An aberration. Tell me everything you know about it, because it could mean the difference between life or death."

"You know nothing of what I have seen. I have glimpsed sights that were not meant to be known by man and have gazed upon that which preys on the strings that bind reality. My perspective has been lengthened to the end of time itself. It is soon."

"Tremor, I want to stop it."

"You can't. Only I can. I have foreseen it."

"Then let's work together, how about that?"

"It has sent you to destroy me. I recognize you both. You are both from other worlds; I can see it upon you."

His eyes blaze a bit brighter.

>A) Try and talk sense into him
>B) He's too far gone; attack him
>C) Other
>>
>>44397949
True, I can't deny it. But you will learn to recognise those who mean you harm.
>>
>>44397949
>>A) Try and talk sense into him
>>
>>44397949
What does this aberration want with Onaga's army? Why did it see you wipe out the Black Dragons at that encampment?
>>
>>44397970
Alternatively: "Don't think we love to be here either, I for one would like to get home."
>>
>>44397970
>>44397986
>>44397992
>>44398006

"I think he's a few boulders short of a landslide," Cassie whispers to Otiak.

The saurian looks back at the earth ninja and holds up his hands. "Alright, you got me, I'm from another dimension. But I just want to get home and I don't want my home destroyed."

"I do not believe you."

"Then tell me why you are here, and what the entity wants with the Dragon King's army."

"I have foreseen that it will play a role to come in the battle that will end all battles. I am here to destroy it."

"I'm afraid we cannot allow you to do this," a venomous voice that Otiak knows all too well speaks up from the shadows.

In strides Shang Tsung, but he is not alone. At his side is also Shang Tsung... and Shang Tsung.

Three of them now.

"Oh, you cannot be fucking serious," Otiak mutters under his breath.

"We will be taking the Dragon King's army for our own purposes," the one is red says. "And there is nothing you can do to stop us."

"Wrong," Tremor replies. "I will bring down this mountain around us all. The army will be buried and so will you."

All three of them strike a kombat pose. "We'd like to see you try."

>A) Stay out of the fight
>B) Step in on Tremor's side
>C) Step in and fight both the Shang Trio and Tremor
>D) Other
>>
>>44398200
>>B) Step in on Tremor's side
see this is why we cant have nice thing
>>
>>44398200
>B) Step in on Tremor's side
We'll worry about what happens to Onaga's army later, just as long as it doesn't fall into Shang Tsung's hands.
>>
>>44398200
>B
My only hope that we can dig out Jerrod one day.
>>
>>44398200
>>B) Step in on Tremor's side
Truce? Truce.
Alright, team. KOMBAT TIME!
>>
>>44398223
>>44398232
>>44398239
>>44398244

Otiak moves to stand alongside Tremor, and Cassie does the same.

"I dot not require your assistance. This changes nothing."

"Let's take out the sorcerers first and then we'll talk, Rocky."

All three Shang Tsungs prepare for battle. Otiak remembers the red one specifically as being the one that absorbed Jerrod's soul.

>Take on...
>A) The one in red
>B) The one in black
>C) The one in yellow
>>
>>44398309
>C) The one in yellow
That's MK3 Shang, right? Tremor can worry about MK:DA Shang.
>>
>>44398309
>>A) The one in red
We need to dickpunch him until he spits out Jerrod's Soul.
>>
>>44398309
>>A) The one in red
is the reason you where red is so people dont see you bleed
>>
>>44398309
>A
If we all survive this, make sure we ask Tremor if all three were alternates or not.
>>
File: cutout.png (204 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
cutout.png
204 KB, 381x381
>>44398342
>>44398365
>>44398380

Otiak squares away with the one in red. "You again," he says as he looks Otiak up and down. "I don't know who you are, but I've absorbed many more souls since we last fought. My strength is doubled."

"We'll see."

>1d100 and an action!
>>
>>44398309
>>A) The one in red
Let's wreck red's shit and get the soul back. Also before we fight we need to have a pose off against the Shangs with Cassie and tremor
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44398503
Fog of Confusion into a Serpent Strike at his throat.

>>44398516
Man, I already imagine Tremor as Hak Foo from Jackie Chan Adventures.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>44398503
Python span his tought super hard
>>
>>44398561
Throat gosh darn spell check
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44398503
So, instead of just inadequate, he's now doubly inadequate?
Saurian slide, forceball, uppercut
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>44398503
Sweep his legs out with the staff, and then do a ground slam on him
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44398503
Forceball, teleport, Descending Cobra him into the force ball
>>
WTF is up with all the 26's and 27's
>>
>>44398674
Ancient Chinese Bullshit
>>
File: Python Snap.gif (4 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
Python Snap.gif
4 MB, 360x203
>>44398561

As Shang opens up with a fiery spell, Otiak teleports in front of him and python snaps him in the throat, again and again and again. This causes the sorcerer to choke a bit and Otiak's claws dig into the skin of his throat.

>>44398540
>>44398591
>>44398623
>>44398654

When Otiak gets confident, however, that's when Shang returns by summoning a pillar of flaming skulls from underneath him. These launch him up into the air, each sending him higher and higher, before he hits the ground hard. The sorcerer then summons a massive serpent made out of flames. The cobra hisses as its burning mouth opens wide and it slams its head down onto Otiak, throwing itself against the ground where he lay until nothing of the serpent remains.

As the burnt saurian picks himself back up, Shang Tsung runs up and kicks him in the jaw before reigning down punches on the saurian's head.

Nearby, Cassie performs the splits and punches the yellow one in the nuts.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>44398719
Knee him in the jewels, while he's stunned grab him and yse him to beat another Shang with.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>44398719
Mimic Cassie! Sliding dropkick to his legs, then upper palm strike to the nuts and juggle!
>>
>>44398719
well shit this>>44398761
>>
File: 1441840675555.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441840675555.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
>>44398761
>>44398765

Before Shang can deliver another attack, Otiak brings up his knee and slams it home right into the sorcerer's groin. Shang cries out in pain and falls off, allowing Otiak to get up and pick him up and throw him into Cassie's Shang.

Nearby, Tremor transforms his hands into stone hammers and brings them down around the third Shang Tsung's head, smashing it. Otiak's eyes widen as the dead body falls to the floor, souls pouring out of it.

The other two Shangs, however, are opportunistic as ever. They hold out their hands and capture as many of the escaping souls as possible.

Tremor, undaunted, stalks towards them with purely killer intent. They both get up, their power boosted and ready for more.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>44398998
Acid the nearest ones robes, just enough to cause some serious pain. While he's flailing to get his robes off we rush in and tackle him.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>44398998
python strike the closest one
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>44398998
>tremor is metal as fuck
Staff out, vault into red
>>
>>44400411
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 220x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 220x319
>>44401298
Bump with smiling scorp
>>
One for Damashi, who is probably asleep

Dream well
>>
>>44402558
>>
File: bio (2).gif (8 KB, 92x242) Image search: [Google]
bio (2).gif
8 KB, 92x242
>>44399227

Otiak opens his mouth to shoot some acid, but before he can attack one of the sorcerers, the one in black turns to his side and throws a flaming skull at the saurian, which hits him right in the face. He is knocked to the floor as Cassie kneels down to help him back up.

Tremor charges in and attacks both of them at once.

>>44399251

As the earth ninja picks up one of them and throws him aside before turning on the other, Otiak gets back on his feet fully and charges in with a python snap, hitting the one in yellow in the throat. He falls back, grasping his throat, as Cassie tackles him to the ground.

>>44399277

Otiak turns around as Tremor reaches out with his hand and grasps, causing the ground at the other Shang Tsung's feet to reach up and take hold of his ankles. The sorcerer struggles, but then Tremor raises his arms, causing several spikes of stone to emerge from the ground, impaling the sorcerer several times over. Otiak's eyes widen at the casual slaughter of the sorcerer, the second one today.

"The earth will shatter you," Tremor mutters as he once more grasps his hand, causing the spikes to explode, destroying Shang Tsung's body in brutal display of power.

The souls contained within fly away. Otiak looks up and sees one he recognizes; King Jerrod. The edenian king flies up into the temple roof and vanishes through the stone.

Otiak looks at Tremor as the earth ninja stands back up straight and turns to face him fully. "Now, you too shall be taken by the earth."

"Uh, what about this one?" Cassie asks, having beaten the remaining Shang Tsung into submission. She kicks him while he is down. "With how much I've heard about this guy, I thought he'd put up a bigger fight."

"Just another alternate-dimensional leftover," Otiak says to her. "Finish him off."

Cassie shrugs and takes out her gun, placing it to the sorcerer's temple and pulling the trigger. Now all that remains is Tremor.
>>
File: loadscreen.png (1 MB, 914x1043) Image search: [Google]
loadscreen.png
1 MB, 914x1043
>>44402947

"We don't have to fight," Otiak says, holding up a hand. "We can work together."

"You can die."

The earth ninja flexes his arms and causes a small groundquake that causes dust to fall off of the ceiling above. Cassie stands next to Otiak.

"Should we take him down?"

"If we can," Otiak replies.

"When I travelled to the dream realm, I learned many truths. I know what I am destined to become, and where I came from."

He raises a foot and slams it onto the ground, cracking it, causing a fissure to open between Otiak and Cassie.

"From earth you came, to earth you shall go again."

Tremor prepares to bring down the temple!

>1d100 and an action!
>>
>>44402959
"You fool! The thing has bent you to its will! By attacking us you further its goals and further imperil all of existence.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>44402959
Either distract him, or try to knock him out.
>>
File: 1440187040924.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440187040924.jpg
544 KB, 1920x1080
>>44403047
>>44403002

"You fool! The thing has bent you to its will! By attacking us you further its goals and further imperil all of existence!"

Tremor looks back at Otiak. "You know nothing. You are its pawn and do not know it. I will destroy all that it plans to use for itself."

Cassie takes out her gun and shoots at Tremor; the bullets hit his skin and only small flakes of stone come off.

"Shit," she says as she reloads.

Otiak takes advantage of the distraction and leaps over to Tremor, kicking him down to the ground with a devastating dropkick. The earth ninja lands on his back before curling his hands and slamming them onto the ground, throwing himself back to a standing position.

"I am the ruin of all its schemes," he says, preparing to attack. "I am the stone that will not yield to its whims."

He lunges at Otiak, who dodges his stonefist and dives to the side. Tremor straightens and looks back at him.

"It will not be long now. Soon it's plans will come to bear. I will stand in its way and you will not stop me."

"I'm not trying to!" Otiak says as Tremor stomps, causing a small boulder to fly out of the ground alongside him. Tremor roundhouse kicks the boulder towards him.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
>>44403106
Boss, it's late as hell and I'm the only one rolling. Maybe you should wait till morning.
>>
>>44403195

My sleep schedule is a bit fucked after the holidays. I slept up until about an hour ago.

But yeah, fine, maybe I'll take another nap. We'll resume in four hours at exactly 8.
>>
>>44403210

One more hour. Returning at 9.
>>
>>44403106

Alright, 1d100 and an action: go.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>44403106
Duck the boulder, and continue rolling forward with Rolling Snake Kicks.
>>
>>44404924
Jump the boulder, strike him in the nose
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>44405162
Forgot roll
>>
Anyone in favor of using two bar of super for a Breaker, and capturing this guy?
>>
>>44405239
Don't worry: we'll be using our magic to copy his memories once he's subdued.
>>
>>44405291
I do not know what Termor is like in his natural state, but it looks to me that whatever he saw, fucked him up. Are we sure we want to look at his memories? How about we just use the ritual, with him around?
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>44403106
Oh I am not sure if I am later or not here it goes; reflect it back with an Enhanced Emerald Shield
>>
>>44405321
We have to know what the aberration wants with Onaga's army and why Tremor fancies himself the only hero by smashing the army and destroying those he thinks are not of this world.
>>
File: losttomb.png (370 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
losttomb.png
370 KB, 640x448
>>44404948
>>44405168

Otiak ducks under the first boulder, and when Tremor throws a second, he jumps over it. He lands in front of the earthbender and punches him right in the nose, but this does little more than annoy him.

Tremor raises both arms, turning his hands into hammers, preparing to bring them down on his head.

>>44405330

In a bold move, Otiak enhances his emerald shield and causes the hammers to bounce off and shatter! Tremor falls back onto the ground and the floor shatters, bringing everyone down with him. Otiak and Cassie fall and tumble as they reach the lower level of this lost tomb.

Light streams in from above, revealing an ancient army of dead warriors that line the walls. There is a massive stone replica of Shinnok's amulet here; the purpose of which Otiak can only guess at. As Otiak picks himself back up, Tremor groans and does the same. He shakes his head and looks at the saurian.

"This place will be your tomb as well," he mutters. He focuses and transforms his arms into a metal state. "I will bury you here."

"I don't want to have to do this," Otiak replies, but Tremor gives him no choice as he charges in with his new metal fists.

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>44405470
Pull out the staff and deflect Tremor's metal arms into something they can lodge into and get stuck in, like the floor.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>44405470
Trip him and serpent strike him while he is down
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>44405470
Use Breaker
>>
File: 1442087898554.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1442087898554.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>44405523
>>44405505
>>44405494
The Elder gods are in a good mood.
>>
>>44405494

Otiak whips out his staff, extending it to full length and hitting Tremor in the face with its tip in one smooth motion. He swings his arms hard and fast, but uncontrolled and monstrously. With the staff, Otiak is able to deflect Tremor's metal arms. He strikes again and again and again, and each time Otiak deflects it.

Tremor, in a fit of rage, brings up both arms and slams them downwards. Otiak bounces to the side and follows his hands down with the staff, lodging them in the ground.

>>44405505

He then takes advantage of this weakened state to slide his leg under him and trip him, breaking part of the floor as his hands come back out. He rains down serpent strikes on Tremor, chipping away at his armor, before the warrior can get back up.

>>44405523

Otiak hops back as Tremor gets back up. The warrior charges at Otiak, who holds up his staff and slams it into his metal arms, shattering them back to their stone state. He then unleashes a devastating counter-combo, showing the full power of Snake Kung Fu, punching, kicking and snapping at the man across the floor towards the massive stone amulet. There, Tremor falls as Otiak punches him one final time in the face, breaking his metal mask, which is discarded.

Tremor's eyes slowly open, apparently knocked out of his delerium. They no longer burn as brightly as they did before.

Cassie picks herself up from the fall and looks around before walking up behind him. "Damn... Nice work."

>A) Ask him some questions
>B) Knock him out
>C) Threaten him
>D) Other
>>
>>44405565
Tell me what you saw. Tell me what it told you. Tell me where it is.
>>
>>44405565
Where is it?! How do i find it?! Swear to me!
>>
>>44405565
What did you see?
Are you better?
>>
File: ss1.png (645 KB, 513x955) Image search: [Google]
ss1.png
645 KB, 513x955
>>44405590
>>44405616
>>44405632

Otiak leans down and stares him in the eyes. "Tell me what you saw."

"I saw everything," he replies softly. "I saw the end of it all. The destruction of what is real. Everything returned to primordial chaos..."

"What did it want with the Dragon King's army?"

"Just another tool for Chaos. Shinnok... Kor Kahn... Those Shang Tsungs... It creates enemies to distract everyone. To keep them busy and occupied while it does its work. It cannot yet summon armies, but it can summon individuals; that is why it wanted this army. The few of us who are on its trail, it sends interdimensional threats to confuse and slow us down."

"Where is it? How do I find it?"

"I know who serves it. He has guided it, helped it. I believe he is the one it is attached to, its anchor in our reality. His name is Havik."

"Havik!" Cassie says, before turning around and swearing a storm.

Otiak ignores her and looks back at Tremor. "Tell me where I can find him."

"His temple in Chaosrealm. This portal can bring you there..." he points up to the massive copy of Shinnok's amulet. "I was going there after destroying this place. I was going to find him and destroy him."

"Chaosrealm... how fitting," Otiak thinks aloud. "Alright then Tremor, time to make good on your word. Bring this place down and come with us."

He slowly shakes his head. "No."

"What?"
>>
File: bio1.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bio1.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>44405772

He points up at Otiak. "I saw something else... You. I saw you. It knows what you are, who you are, what you represent... its end. It has protected itself in many ways. One of them was me... It has changed me. When I regain my strength, I will return to what I was and I will try to kill you again."

"Is there nothing you can do?"

"I can die on my own terms. Go through the portal and I will destroy this place behind you."

"Tremor, I can't let you do that. I--"

The earth ninja grabs Otiak by the collar. "I came from the earth. I shall return to the earth. You must destroy it. You must."

"...I will."

"Then go," Tremor says, and Otiak can feel the ground start to softly quake. "I will ensure that it cannot use the Dragon King's army... nor myself, ever again."

Cassie looks down at him. "We're just going to leave him here?"

"I am too great a threat to your quest. I am not afraid to die in the name of stopping it."

Otiak looks up at the glowing green stone and then back to Tremor. He has time for one last question.

>A) Ask him one last question
>B) Head through the portal
>C) Other
>>
>>44405782
Any messages you would have me send? Maybe for Kano or someone?
>>
>>44405782
If I can find a way to bring you back, do you want me to attempt it?
>>
>>44405782
If it changed you, how? Can it be undone?
>>
>>44405826
>>44405831
>>44405867

"Is there a way to bring you back? To fix you?"

"Only by destroying it. Then all can be made right again; the Elder Gods and the one beyond will return to restore order. But so long as this chaos reigns..."

Otiak remembers what Ryan told him, that once the entity is removed from power, that everything can be fixed again and made whole.

"I understand. I won't fail."

"Go!" Tremor shouts as the room shakes more violently. A section of the ceiling falls and smashes on the ground nearby.

Cassie jumps up next to Otiak as the saurian places a hand on the green gem, thinking of Chaosrealm all the while. The two of them vanish in a flash of green light.

Tremor turns onto his back as he watches them go. "Back to the earth..."

The temple crumbles around him and the mountain collapses as he unleashes the full might of his unconstrained power, destroying the army and himself.
>>
File: The_Realm_of_Chaos.jpg (225 KB, 1280x695) Image search: [Google]
The_Realm_of_Chaos.jpg
225 KB, 1280x695
>>44405981

Otiak and Cassie appear in a place they do not know, and cannot fully know. They are on a floating island of rock and metal in a void, and all around them are shapes of landmasses of impossible configurations. Floating rivers, mountains hanging upside-down in the sky, grassy hills alongside volcanic fields that turn into arctic wastelands. And all of it is ever-shifting, ever-changing, constantly moving.

Just the sight of it all makes Otiak's mind wander and nearly go blank. He shakes his head as he looks at Cassie, one of the few stable elements around him. "Look at me," he tells her to keep her from being distracted. "We need to find this Havik."

"I've met him before. Where I come from, he died, but not before he put me, Jacqui, my parents and a lot of others under some kind of mind control in a bid to get Shinnok's amulet."

"Do you have any idea where he might be?"

"In here? I've never even been here before. This place is..."

"Then we should probably start looking."

Otiak surmises that when their floating island grows close to one of the nearby landmasses, they can jump off onto it. But what to aim for...

>A) Fire
>B) Water
>C) Earth
>D) Air
>E) Ice
>F) Other
>>
>>44405991
>B) Water
>>
>>44405991
>B) Water
Might break the fall, then we can ride on a Serpent to get out from it
>>
>>44405991
>Earth
Go with what you know, I guess.
>>
Just breaking for lunch.

Won't take three hours this time; I'm eating here at home.
>>
>>44406010
>>44406013

"Hold on!" Otiak shouts as their landmass drifts towards a large body of water. They both leap off and soar through the void until they hit the surface of the water and plunge below. They both rise and swim.

"Alright, now what?" Cassie asks as she keeps herself afloat.

Otiak looks around and sees a nearby island in the middle of this body of water. It has a tower on it that looks like a lighthouse. "Let's head for that!" he says and they both start towards it.

About halfway there, something grabs ahold of Otiak's foot and pulls him under. He finds himself face-to-face with a terrifying fish-man-monster. The creature opens its mouth to reveal angler-like jaws and prepares to snap down on him!

>1d100 and an action!
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>44406686
Punch it in the eye.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44406686
Want to bite? Give Sperpent Fang to the eye!
>>
File: Bell Rock L_tcm4-560748.jpg (69 KB, 666x537) Image search: [Google]
Bell Rock L_tcm4-560748.jpg
69 KB, 666x537
>>44406715
>>44406748

The creature swims up and Otiak meets it with a punch to the eye! With his claws, he digs into the monster's eye and tears it out! The fish-man shrieks and swims away as Otiak kicks back up to the surface. "What happened?" Cassie asks.

"Just keep swimming! We're not alone out here!"

The two of them reach the shore just in time as a series of fins and hands reach the surface to grasp at them. Otiak helps pull Cassie out of the water and out of their reach.

They circle the island as they travel inwards. Otiak looks up at the lighthouse. All around them, a storm rages and the sea grows more restless. They scale the rocks leading to the base of the lighthouse and look for an entrance, but there is none.

"Now what?" she asks.

>A) Try climbing to the top of the lighthouse
>B) Search the rest of the island
>C) Attempt to teleport inside
>D) Other
>>
>>44406789
>A) Try climbing to the top of the lighthouse
We can climb walls.
Also warn Cassie that if she sees the thing, don't look at it for too long. She doesn't want to end up like poor Korbin
>>
>>44406789
>A
Might as well.
"Hey, don't let that thing punk you like it did Tremor."
Side note: now we know it knows.
Unless Tremor was lying and still under its control at the time.
>>
>>44406789
>B) Search the rest of the island
>>
>>44406830
>>44406884

Otiak looks up the wall. "Alright, I'm going to scale up. If you see the 'thing' we're looking for... well, try not to. The last people who did clawed out their own eyes."

"Oh, the hell with that. I'm going with you."

Otiak holds up his hands. "I can climb walls, you can't."

"Yeah, smart guy, I know." She moves around behind him and holds up her arms. "I'll put my arms around your neck and you carry us both up."

"I'm not so sure I can--"

"Come on, don't be a wuss now. Let's get a move on before those things down there figure out how to evolve legs or something."

>A) Carry her with you
>B) Leave her here
>C) Other
>>
>>44407025
>A
Might as well give it a shot.
"You know, if you strangle me, I'll feel like a complete idiot."
>>
>>44407025
>A) Carry her with you
"Hope you aren't a big eater"
>>
>>44407025
>A) Carry her with you
"Ya know...This feels like spiderman"
Or any Spiderman reference
>>
Don't let it ever be said that Uncle Kaito didn't do anything for you
>>
>>44407025
>A) Carry her with you

Don't special forces have climbing equipment or something, like a grappling hook?
>>
>>44407050
>>44407076
>>44407077
>>44407124

"Alright, let's do this. Just don't strangle me. You aren't a big eater, are you?"

She cocks an eyebrow. "Oh, don't push it. We Cages have a talent for busting balls, I'll have you know."

Otiak faces the wall and Cassie slips her arms around his neck, getting a snug fit. She presses her body close to his and he begins his ascent. It's not too bad, just slow going.

"You're not as cold as I thought you'd be," she says. "I thought you guys would be cold-blooded."

Otiak can only grunt a response as he carries her up.

When they reach the top, Cassie helps by grabbing onto the ledge, allowing them both to pull themselves over. They lay near the top as rain softly pelts them.

"Wasn't so bad, was it?" she says, nudging him with her elbow.

Otiak sits up and looks around. The top of the lighthouse has some kind of giant crystal that acts as a beacon. It glows yellow and sends out light in many directions, but it is not the source. Another beam of light is reflected into it from below. He peers down over the edge into what appears to be some kind of study or laboratory, with shelves of books, beakers and all kinds of scientific equipment. He doesn't see anyone, yet.

>A) Jump down
>B) Stealthily climb down
>C) Scout ahead while Cassie waits here
>D) Wait and see if someone appears below
>E) Other
>>
>>44407247
>B
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>44407247
>>
>>44407247
>>D) Wait and see if someone appears below
then if no one shows
>>B) Stealthily climb down
>>
>>44407247
No time to wait. If things get hot, we can just port Cassie out
>>
File: 1336880521155.jpg (110 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
1336880521155.jpg
110 KB, 565x800
>>44407280
>>44407284
>>44407288
>>44407306

As quietly as he can, Otiak scales down into the arcane laboratory with Cassie. They both set down on the floor and look around, finding strange books and artifacts of unknown origin and purpose.

"This place is creepy, alright," Cassie says in a hushed voice. "Do you think we'll find anything that could lead us to Havik?"

"I don't know," Otiak replies, when they both hear a door open and shut nearby.

They both dive into hiding places as a figure walks into the room. He is carrying a book and his face is obscured by his hood, but he looks to be some kind of spellcaster. His skin is a sickly pale and he is tall and thin.

>A) Stay in hiding
>B) Reveal yourself
>C) Both you and Cassie step out
>D) Try to pull off his hood in a surprise move
>E) Other
>>
>>44407429
>A) Stay in hiding
>>
>>44407429
>A) Stay in hiding
if he tries to leave we'll catch him and interrogate him,
We should have asked how this Havik fella looks like
>>
>>44407429
>A+D
Plan One: Refuge in Audacity.
>>
>>44407429
>>A) Stay in hiding
Let's see if we can learn more before jumping hood man
>>
File: 1336882582080.jpg (1 MB, 2098x2966) Image search: [Google]
1336882582080.jpg
1 MB, 2098x2966
>>44407436
>>44407449
>>44407464
>>44407555

As the figure approaches his table and sorts through his books, he doesn't appear to notice either Otiak or Cassie. He opens one of his books and begins chanting in a strange language, apparently about to cast a spell of some kind.

Looking across the way, you see Cassie taking out her gun. She appears to be readying herself to step out and hold him up.

>A) Signal for her to stop
>B) Step out with her
>C) Let her step out alone; stay hidden
>D) Other
>>
>>44407704
>>A) Signal for her to stop
>>
>>44407704
>>
>>44407704
>A
WIZARD LIZARD ANALYSIS TIME
Use those enhanced senses Not-Kaito!
>>
>>44407704
maybe he is sending a message,
try to determine the nature of the magical energies with our sorcerer sense.
>>
>>44407719
>>44407729
>>44407743
>>44407775

Otiak holds up a hand and urgently communicates his desire for her to cease. She does so, nodding at the mage. Otiak silently tells her to wait a moment as he attempts to discern the nature of the spell being cast. It's a strange magic, one he isn't familiar with, but perhaps he can learn what it is he's doing...

>1d100+5 for analysis!
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>44407812
>>
Rolled 28 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>44407812
>>
Rolled 90 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>44407812
>>
Rolled 73 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>44407812
>>
File: 1438419158689.jpg (103 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1438419158689.jpg
103 KB, 900x675
>>44407829
>>44407844
>>44407919
>>44407929

As Otiak reaches out with his magical senses, he detects that the spell the mage is casting appears to be related to some kind of scrying ritual--seeing things across time and space. Otiak closes his eyes and tries to pick up on what he is seeing...

A vision flashes before his eyes of a forest, and at its heart is some kind of... dragon.

However, he overplays his senses and inadvertantly reveals himself, though not his location.

The mage turns around, stopping the spell instantly. A series of more tentacles than anyone should be allowed to hide under a robe emerge from beneath the fabric. In an echoing voice, as though he speaks with five voices at once, he calls out, "It's rude to intrude... Show yourself. I can find you another way if you don't..."

This caster, whatever he is, is more than he seems, clearly.

Cassie looks at Otiak and waits for him to make the first move.

>A) Step out, signal for Cassie to stay hidden
>B) Step out with Cassie
>C) Signal for Cassie to step out
>D) Stay hidden
>E) Other
>>
>>44407965
Oh SHIT. Hastur?

>B) Step out with Cassie
>>
>>44407965
"Well, I thought that once in our game of hide-and-seek, you could be it. You dirty cheater"
>>
>>44407965
>>
>>44407965
>>A) Step out, signal for Cassie to stay hidden
>>
>>44408014
>>44408029
>>44408077

Otiak signals for her to stay hidden and steps out. "Alright, you found me. But it's fair to say that I found you first, since this is your home."

"That you are intruding in," the mage repeats himself, tentacles swirling about the bottom of his robes.

"I don't seek trouble. I seek a man named Havik."

The mage pauses. "Well, now that is interesting. Are you his friend or foe?"

"Which are you?"

"I asked you first."

"If you must know, I seek to ask him some questions, and if he isn't cooperative, beat him into a more cooperative mood."

The mage is still, but then replies, "Good. I will bring you to him, but only if you do something for me."

"Why help me so eagerly?"

"I don't like Havik. In fact, nobody in Chaosrealm likes anyone, but he is in a position of great power and influence as a cleric of chaos. Having him removed from this power would benefit all, but you and I can work out a specific arrangement to benefit me."

"You're rather forward to involve a stranger in your plans so suddenly."

"It is no secret that I scheme against Havik. Most in Chaosrealm do. It's our way of things."

"And how do I know you won't double-cross me?"

"You don't. But you are a visitor here, clearly, and thus not involved in the complicated politics of this realm. It is to my benefit to use you in a capacity to benefit myself, and if you truly can defeat Havik, then I would rather be in your good graces than bad. Is this making sense?"

"Mostly. Tell me what you want and I'll see if it's worth it."

"The head of a great beast. You saw it just now when I was scrying upon it. It is a thing of chaos; a monster without equal or peer. It lives in a forest of madness."

"And what do you need its head for?"

The tentacle-mage shrugs. "I have my reasons."

>A) Ask for more details on the dragon
>B) Ask about Havik and what he is like
>C) Ask about this Chaos Priesthood
>D) Ask more about himself; perhaps a name
>E) Other
>>
>>44408203
>B) Ask about Havik and what he is like
>A) Ask for more details on the dragon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.