[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fated (Quest)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Mai.png (119 KB, 421x645) Image search: [Google]
Mai.png
119 KB, 421x645
You were in your mid 20s and working as a junior associate in a modest company. It might not be the most glamorour job that someone could have but it was the best you could do straight out of college. "Izumi, can you get this data to me by the end of today?"

"Yes!" Unfortunately, ever since you got the job you've been busy. Your life has revolved around pleasing your bosses to hopefully move up the company faster.

"I... I have to endure this for her." The only one that pops up into your mind was your beloved girlfriend. You've been with her for almost three years now and she was the only reason you can still smile at work. "I have to do this for Mai."

You knew that if it wasn't for your girlfriend, you would've quit this job a long time ago. However since you had big plans this year you had to show yourself worthy of her. "I'm going to ask her to marry me this year!" You made up your mind and your heart was motivated.

"Izumi, get this to me as well." The requests start pouring in especially after lunch.

By three in the afternoon, all you wanted to do was finally go home and relax. "Ah... Mai... I want to see you already..." You sigh out. However, the picture of Mai on your desk would have to do for now. Just then, you receive a text from her.

"Hey Izumi! How are you doing today? Are we still on for dinner after work? It is our anniversary tonight"

"Ah! That's right it was our anniversary today..." You thought to yourself.

[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.

[ ] There's no way your boss will let you go early tonight. "Ah I can't." She usually drags you out to drink at the nearby bar.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>44383550
[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you
>>
>>44383550
>[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.
>>
>>44383550
>"I'm going to ask her to marry me this year!" You made up your mind and your heart was motivated.
My NTR senses are tingling.

[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.
>>
>>44383550
>[X] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.

Maybe Comeback Later.
Also, ive never seen any of these quests having NTR.
>>
File: Asou Mutsuki.jpg (92 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Asou Mutsuki.jpg
92 KB, 800x1131
"Yeah, we are still on." You tell her. Your relationship with Mai was the most important thing to you and if you lose Mai, all your hard work will be for nothing.

"Good! I think I can make it... One of our talents got into a scandal. Hopefully I can get out early. I'll see you later Izumi!"

You felt lucky to have her. "I guess working at a talent agency is pretty stressful as well after all..." You whisper to yourself. You have always thought it would be easy working with idols all day, but they seem to have their own problems too.

Throughout the day you would try and focus your mind in completing your tasks. "As long as I complete my report I should be fine." You thought to yourself.

Time went by quickly, incredibly quickly in fact. Before you knew it time has flown by that it was almost time to go home. That was when you start to become more aware of your surroundings. "Hmm... I just have to avoid Mutsuki and I should be able to go..."

When the clock hits 5:30, it was finally time for you to sneak out. "Sorry... Just for today Mutsuki I'm going to have to pass..." Unfortunately, the moment you turn around to leave your cubicle you were caught.

"Hey there new guy." Your boss looks at you with a smile. "Are you ready for tonight? Tonight is a special night, I hope you can accompany me tonight!"

[ ] Custom
>>
>>44384388
[X] Any other day boss but todays my aniversary and I've got Reservations for a romantic evening with a beautiful Woman.
>>
>>44384388
[X] I'm sorry, but tonight I can't. Please forgive me; it's my three year anniversary.
>>
>>44384388
Sorry I have other plans.
>>
[X] Of course, Boss!

Cancel on Mai and acquire delicious christmas cake. It's the right thing to do.
>>
>>44384422
I support this.
>>
"Sorry Mutsuki!" Although getting on her good side would help you quite a lot, today was just too important of a day to miss meeting with Mai. "I have a very important appointment today after work..."

"Eh?" Mutsuki gasps in shock. "Wait... Don't tell me you are meeting with a girlfriend?" She said it in a joking fashion that you felt a bit insulted.

"Yeah, it's our third year anniversary tonight so we are having dinner."

It was the first time you've seen Mutsuki with a surprised look on her face. "Oh my god... I'm sorry." She has a reputation of being strict on the people under her, but for some reason she seemed to have taken a liking to you. "Ah... I guess my parents might be right..." She was quite a superstar in your company, even though she was only 2 years older than you, she is already a department head.

"Your parents?" You ask Mutsuki.

She nods her head. "Mhmm, they've said that I should find a husband soon and should stop working so hard." Mutsuki smiles playfully. It seemed that in order to gain her success she sacrificed quite a lot of her social life. "Anyways, good luck with your girlfriend Izumi!" She smiles at you as she waves goodbye.

You couldn't help but admire her as she walks away. "Ah! That's the first time she has said my name..." For the last three months you've been working under her she has called you 'new guy' until that night.

As she leaves you alone, you felt relief that you can finally meet up with Mai. Unfortunately, as you start to head back home where you will meet Mai, you get a call from her.

"Hello?"

>cont.
>>
Guess the cake really will just have to wait another year.
>>
Immediately, you hear your girlfriend's troubled voice on the other line. "Izumi... I am so sorry." In the background you could hear that her office was in panic. "I don't think I can make it tonight..." Mai always hated it when she has to cancel on you. She is always hard on herself.

"Ah, it's okay Mai, we can just move the dinner at another time." You tell her to reassure her that you aren't mad at her. "For now, just focus on whatever it is you need to do." Knowing Mai, she would probably be too distracted by her cancelling on you to do any real work.

"You really aren't mad at me?"

"Nope, absolutely not." You tell her. "I can never get mad at you!"

"Thanks Izumi..." You could tell Mai's relieved voice in the background. "T-To make up for this I'll try and stop by later if I can get out of this meeting early enough!" Once you hang up the phone with Mai, you take a look around to a place where you can get some dinner.

"Hmm I guess I can go there." You whisper to yourself as you see the nearby LFC.

After you order some chicken for take out you start to head out. As you walk out of the store you start to think about how your boss called you by your first name and you start to fantasize. "Ah... Maybe she'll give me a christmas bonus and I can take Mai somewhere nice..." Unfortunately, thanks to you being distracted, you didn't notice the young girl.

>cont.
>>
>>44384857
"Ouch!" You hear a young girls voice as you felt like you run into someone. Looking down you notice a girl in her middle school uniform on the ground. All around her were various different food she ordered from LFC. Once she recovers from the shock of falling backwards onto the ground, she notices that all her food has been thrown to the ground. "Ah! My food! I can't believe it!" She looked like she was on the verge of tears. Then, she looks up to you, "You! How are you going to make up for this!" She demands an answer from you. Unfortunately for the middle schooler trying to intimidate you, her stomach starts to grumble at that moment embarrassing her completely as her face turns red.

[ ] "You know, you probably shouldn't eat too much fast food. You should go home too, it's late, your parents are probably worried about you."

[ ] "I'll get you a burger. That should make up for it right?"

[ ] Custom
>>
>>44384873
[X ] "I'll get you a burger. That should make up for it right?"
>>
>>44384873
[x] "You know, you probably shouldn't eat too much fast food. You should go home too, it's late, your parents are probably worried about you."
>>
>>44384873
[]I'll get you a burger. That should make up for it right?
>>
>>44384873
[x] "I'll get you a burger. That should make up for it right?"

good work /tg/ you picked best route
>>
>>44384991
We'll guide them through what we've already seen. /tg/ has pretty solid taste, so I don't think it will be too hard.
>>
File: Reina.jpg (172 KB, 850x1228) Image search: [Google]
Reina.jpg
172 KB, 850x1228
"Hmm I'll buy you another burger then, that should make up for it right?" You didn't want her to make a bigger scene than she has already.

"E-Eh?! Just one more burger?" She looks at you with surprise.

"Yes, you know, fast food isn't really the best for you..." You probably sounded incredibly old to that middle schooler. "I'll get you two at most but you should really go home and eat something healthier."

She pouts at you. "S-Stop treating me like a child! I'm not a child you know!" You didn't really know the gravity of that comment of hers in that moment.

"Yes, yes... Let's go. I'll buy you your burger." She follows you to the counter and as you order her food, you could immediately hear the murmurs of the people around you.

"Eh? Is this what they call compensated dating? This is horrible..."

"Someone should call the cops or something..." All you wanted to do at that moment was get her the food and leave.

Once you get the burgers you ordered you hand it over to her. "Here you go."

The girl gives you her thanks. "Thanks..." She says in a whisper. "By the way, my name is Reina... What's yours?"

"Me? Just call me Izumi." Reina then shakes your hand. You were surprised that such a young girl like her felt quite mature in that moment.

"Izumi huh... That's a nice name..." She gives you a smile. You didn't know what it was but you felt yourself blush at her smile.

"W-What is wrong with me? She is a young child...." You whisper to yourself to try and snap yourself out of it.

[ ] "Well, take care on your way home Reina." You just wanted to get out of there before any more people get suspicious of you...

[ ] "I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." It was quite late at night, a young girl like her shouldn't be walking around like that.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>44385175
[x] "I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." It was quite late at night, a young girl like her shouldn't be walking around like that.
>>
>>44385175
[X] "I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." It was quite late at night, a young girl like her shouldn't be walking around like that.
>>
[X] "I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." It was quite late at night, a young girl like her shouldn't be walking around like that.
>>
>>44385175
[x] "Well, take care on your way home Reina." You just wanted to get out of there before any more people get suspicious of you...

We don't really need this sort of misunderstand.

it would be funny af of our boss saw is with this girl tho
>>
>>44385175
[x] "Well, take care on your way home Reina." You just wanted to get out of there before any more people get suspicious of you...
>>
>>44385175
>>
>>44385198
I'll just go with this option.
>>
"I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." Although the feeling of stares on the back of your neck was uncomfortable, there was absolutely no way that you'll let a young girl like her walk around alone at this hour.

"Eh? A-Are you trying to look cool?!" Reina starts to look flustered. "Y-You know buying me burgers and walking me to the bus stop won't make me like you that much... I'm not that easy of a woman..."

Reina was quite an interesting girl. Although she looked young, she talks like an older girl. "Huh? Stop saying weird things that might be misunderstood..." You flick her on the forehead.

Reina's head snaps back as she lets out a moan. "Au~" The two of you walk outside of the restaurant and you ask her where she lived.

"Alright, what bus do you take to get home?"

"Home? It's a bit complicated right now... I can't go home..." Was she a runaway?

"What do you mean?"

"W-Well... I know it sounds weird... But I can't go home right now because of what I look like... They won't recognize me." She was starting to sound weird. She sounded like a girl desperately trying to come up with a lie to cover her past up. "Anyways... Thanks for the food. Have a good night Izumi."

Reina starts to walk away, towards the red light district. "Wait... Reina? Where the hell are you going?" There was absolutely no way you'll let a middle schooler go there.

"Hmm? I'm going back to my hotel room." She starts to blush as she realizes what it must look like to you. "I-I know it might sound weird but they're the cheapest hotel rooms around..."

[ ] "I see... Be careful then." It's probably not a good idea to get involved further with her.

[ ] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents."
>>
>>44386367
>[x] "I see... Be careful then." It's probably not a good idea to get involved further with her.

Let's take the route less traveled!
>>
>>44386367
[ ] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents."
>>
>>44386367
[X] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents

I want to see how good Mai is with children.
>>
>>44386367
[x] "I see... Be careful then." It's probably not a good idea to get involved further with her.
>>
>>44386367
[X]"I see... Be careful then." It's probably not a good idea to get involved further with her.
>>
"I see... Be careful then." You tell Reina.

"Hmm... Thanks for your help." She tells you. After you bid her farewell, the two of you go your separate ways.

As you were leaving your phone starts to ring. Once again it was Mai. "Hello?" You answer it with a happy tone. "How is it Mai? Are you sure you aren't slacking off?"

"No, it's just a bit tiring. I just wanted to hear your voice to get energized." She tells you. From her tone it was obvious that she was exhausted from work, however she tries to hide it from you. "So, how was work today?" Mai seemed to be using you as a way to relax from her stressful work.

As her boyfriend, you happily oblige. "It was pretty busy, but it doesn't seem like as busy as yours." You try your best to cheer her up as you walk home. You could've sworn someone was calling your name as you walked away but you were too busy with Mai.

When you get home you go inside of your house. You take off your shoes, turn on the lights and you go into your living room. "Are you finally home now Izumi?"

"Mhmm, I just got home." All the way to your house you talked with Mai. Unfortunately she was taken away by what sounded to be her boss.

"Mai, we have a meeting again. Let's go."

"Yes!" You hear your girlfriend respond to him. "I'm coming." Before she hangs up however she turns back to you and bids you goodbye. "Thanks for talking with me Izumi, I really appreciate it."

"Don't worry about it." You tell her as you hang up.

[ ] She sounded quite exhausted from her work. "I'll pick you up later, call me when you are finished your work okay?"

[ ] Going to her workplace will only distract Mai. "Good luck at work Mai. Text me if you are still going to come to my place okay?"

[ ] Custom
>>
>>44386756
>[X] She sounded quite exhausted from her work. "I'll pick you up later, call me when you are finished your work okay?"
>>
>>44386756
[X] She sounded quite exhausted from her work. "I'll pick you up later, call me when you are finished your work okay?"
>>
>>44386756
[X] She sounded quite exhausted from her work. "I'll pick you up later, call me when you are finished your work okay?"
>>
>>44386756
[x] She sounded quite exhausted from her work. "I'll pick you up later, call me when you are finished your work okay?"
>>
File: kiss me.jpg (272 KB, 728x1074) Image search: [Google]
kiss me.jpg
272 KB, 728x1074
She sounded quite exhausted from work. "Hey Mai, I'll pick you up later at work okay? Just text me whenever you need to be picked up."

"Eh? Are you sure? I might be late you know..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll pick you up no matter what time you leave okay?"

Mai was hesitant at first, she was the type of girl who tries to go out of her way not to be a burden to you. However she also knew that you weren't going to budge. "A-Alright... I'll text you."

"Great!" You tell her. "I'll see you later." Once you hang up the phone, you can now start to enjoy your meal. You were just about to take a bite of your chicken burger when you suddenly hear knocking on your door.

"Hello? Are you there?" The voice sounded familiar but you didn't recognize it completely at first.

"What the... Who is that?" Walking over to the door, you take a look at the peephole.

"Izumi... If you are there, I need to talk to you." On the other side of your door was the runaway that you met before.

"Did she follow me all the way here?" You thought to yourself.

"Izumi... You dropped this." She shows you her wallet. "But it's not the only reason I followed you to your house... I also want you to k-k-kiss me." Just saying the words were enough to make Reina blush and flustered.

[ ] Open the door.

[ ] Ignore Reina.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>44387068
[] Ignore Reina.
>>
>>44387068
>[ ] Open the door.
Thanks for the wallet but I'm not kissing ya kid
>>
>>44387068
[X] Open the door.
>>
>>44387068
>[o] Open the door.
I think we need to find out what all this is about.
>>
Izumi, by the way, is a woman's name. I'll be wearing my yuri glasses and ignoring anything contrary during decisionmaking.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.