[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanna test out my Vintage Terra Nova deck because I made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: shame shame.jpg (9 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
shame shame.jpg
9 KB, 219x219
>wanna test out my Vintage Terra Nova deck because I made a few new changes to it
>Go on cockatrice to try it out
>Start a room
>First guy shows up with Modern Tron
>Second guy with Modern Elves
>Third guy with some Standard deck.

It's really a shame there's not death penalty anymore.
>>
>>44376628
Non-eternal player genocide WHEN.
>>
>>44376846
not soon enough brother.
>>
>>44376846
>tfw Wizards of the Coast won't start the day of the rope.

I'm tired of them not supporting eternal players.
>>
>>44376937
>tfw day of the great dredging will never happen

Behead Mark "The nose" Rosewater.
Burn modern.
Destroy standard.

FORMAT WAR NOW.
>>
>>44379088
>not hanging him with his "list"
reservations are for weaklings, cowed by the smell of money
>>
File: WorkingClassScum.jpg (108 KB, 1181x897) Image search: [Google]
WorkingClassScum.jpg
108 KB, 1181x897
>>44379133
>he wants to make everyone equal

begone peasant.
>>
>>44379133
Fucking commies ruining my game.
>>
>>44376628
>use a program with no price wall to keep out f2p shitters
>no moderators
>no format/rules enforcement

honestly what did you expect
>>
>>44380322
People still show up to Vintage events on MTGO with standard decks.
>>
>>44376628
I don't play magic, but can you please read your post as if you were a normal person? Do you even understand what you said with that mentality?

Do you think it's alright to get upset over cardboard?
>>
>>44380444
are you happy to live in a world filled with retards?
>>
As an extremely casual MtG player, this is the first time I've heard of cockatrice.
Are the cards free, or do you have to buy them online, or is there some convoluted "bought them in real life, get them online" process?
>>
>>44380583
it's completely free.
>>
>>44380444
I just want justice
>>
>>44380382
well technically they're legal
>>
File: exactly why.jpg (54 KB, 680x538) Image search: [Google]
exactly why.jpg
54 KB, 680x538
>>44380603

Iiiiiiiiinnteresting...
>>
>>44376628
>That picture

The memories, anon
>>
>>44380583
They're free in the sense that you get almost literally nothing. There are no rules behind the cards, it's just a piece of software with pictures of all the cards, a deck/shuffling capability. You can draw as many cards as you want, increase or decrease your life total at will, tap/untap anything with no limit, and place cards wherever you want on your field.
>>
>>44380693
Llllleeess interesting...
>>
>>44380652
Yeah, I don't mind them coming in. It's basically a bye
>>
>>44380906
However, the game tells you whatever an opponent is doing so they can't draw cards while you're not looking or anything like that.

It's pretty much the same as IRL in that you have to actually move the cards and correctly interpret the rules, and if you're opponent's being a dick just leave.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.