[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the second most popular army after Muhreens and which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: w.jpg (46 KB, 620x443) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
46 KB, 620x443
What is the second most popular army after Muhreens and which is the least popular one?
>>
Currently Eldar because BUHROKEN!!!!

As for the least popular, stick around here for a day and you should be able to make an educated guess
>>
>>44376261
Sororitas are the least popular.
Sure they get some loving here, but if that would be reflected in their sales, we would be swimming in new models.
>>
>>44376261
Most likely Eldar or Tau

Least popular Sisters or Black Templars.
If we are talking real armies, probably Orks.
>>
>>44376261
I would say eldar are most and sisters, closely followed by dark eldar are the least popular
>>
There are two Necron players in my store. At least one, claims that he likes to play very competitively.
>>
In my limited experience so far with 40k and armies Ive seen it goes;

Mureens=Tau>chaos>orks>eldar

And if I don't include my army I've seen more Tau then Marines
>>
>>44376261

>30k marines
>>
>>44376261
Second most? If you're ignoring all the marine derivatives (including chaos) it's going to be Tau or Tyranids.

Least? Sisters.
>>
>>44376261
I'm guessing chaos marines.
>>
File: necron banditos.jpg (35 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
necron banditos.jpg
35 KB, 800x533
CRONS!!! Give me one reason why you wouldn't play them. I will tell you why you are wrong.
>>
>>44377587
I want to keep my freinds
>>
>>44377587
Wraiths and Decurion faggotry, theres two reasons for you. Just because rules and statlines are official, doesnt mean they arent retarded faggotshit.
>>
>>44377587
Terminator ripoffs.
>>
SM > Tau > Eldar > guard > nids > Orks > csm > necrons > dark Eldar > daemons > sisters in how much you encounter them
>>
>>44378138
Swap Guard with Orks and Daemons with Deldar and you have what i've experienced
>>
>>44376261
respectively tyranids and sisters

for the shit tyranids get they're still madly popular among both newcomers and old grogs
while for how loved they are, few are the ones who would and do collect them
>>
>>44378532
>them
sisters, I mean
>>
>>44377743
yes, and?
>>
>>44376261
from my experience, tau, then eldar from internet and stuff. never even seen an eldar army at my LGS, but whatever I don't hang out there 24/7.

least popular, orks, even though I play orks, or probably tyranids.
both are unpopular THIS EDITION, because the codex sucks, especially the tyranids.
it was such a pile of garbage GW's stock took a fucking 25 percent hit and still hasn't recovered.

anyway, if you're playing against randoms at your LGS, "popular" means whatever list is the cheesiest or the most broken as of right now, so the army just goes a long with it.
>>
>>44376261
>implying marines don't occupy like the top 5 spots
>>
>>44377587
I liked Oldcrons better.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.