[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Song of Swords: Merry Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 25
File: 1450518374719.jpg (90 KB, 960x568) Image search: [Google]
1450518374719.jpg
90 KB, 960x568
Previously on song of Swords:
Monster Rules (out of nowhere)
Blood Magic (What!?)
Cursed Islands
Supreme Banana Republic of Venice

Previous Thread: >>44236455

Song of Swords is a realistic fantasy tabletop RPG that draws inspiration from historical fechtbuchs, weapons and armor. Its combat system is fast and it can be used for both fantasy and historical/mundane settings.

Call of the Void is a pulpy sci-fi tabletop RPG about fighting space-nazis and hunting giant whales with harpoons made out of the moon. Its combat system is more modern, based in the early 20th century, but can probably handle combat up to the present day.

Here's a .rar archive with the newest version of the rules as well as all related current working documents. At this time the latest version is v1.9.9:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/12xqm1p2q69m392/Song_of_Swords.rar

Here's Ballad of the Laser Whales' latest version: https://www.mediafire.com/?rtbjk51jnm2wv8a

Here's a wiki detailing SoS's fantasy setting, getting filled up bit by bit as Jimmy reveals more details:
http://tattered-realms.wikia.com/wiki/Tattered_Realms_Wiki

There's also a roll20 room where new players are encouraged to try the rules, test new rules, and find game breaking issues: https://app.roll20.net/join/346755/hRKd4w
The room might be empty, but the people who teach the game still browse the thread frequently. If you're looking to learn, post here in the thread. We also play Guy Windsor's card game Audatia in the room.

The Legend continues.
>>
HOLLY
>>
>>44375884
Hey Jimmy, what can a Glade look like? A giant skyscraper, collection of buildings connected by enclosed passages, a geodome?

Second question, can a Burd get enough spirit insulation out of a metal foil garment?
>>
>>44377536
You are creating tinfoil-hat elves for your campaign, aren't you?
>>
>>44377975
Actually I just wonder if Burd civilians can wear something other than full plate when outside.
>>
>>44377993
Some really elaborate metal costumes with wicked decorations would be cool.

Come to think of it, burds all walking around in a power armor is a bit too much for negotiations and visits, isn't it?

Some really fancy metal clothing should do the trick when visiting kings and courts.
>>
>>44378262
Like this, but blinged up?
>>
File: 1451045406393[1].pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1451045406393[1].pdf
1 B, 486x500
NEW MONSTER RULES SENPAI
>>
>>44378393
>>44378262
>>44377993
There's Burd exosuits, IIRC, that have the minimum insulation for normal environments, and a lot less AV and weight
>>
File: Iron Glade large.jpg (93 KB, 1600x958) Image search: [Google]
Iron Glade large.jpg
93 KB, 1600x958
>>44377536
Like this.
>>
>>44378399
>will deliberately ignore lovers in the hopes that the woman may become pregnant and pass by later
>sometimes creates “camping spots” to encourage travelers to spend the night within reach

Creepy stuff.
>>
>>44378556
Vosca is a fun place.

You're some small fry, you're fucked. Every month monsters come down from the sky to kill everything. Other times there are other monsters trying to kill everything.

But what if you're some bigshot? Same thing, but now you're in the radar of Zophs, Orredin and paladins, all who are extremely good at killing things.

Yay.

Don't forget, the most bros of bros got themselves killed, so even the last bit of sunshine in the world is gone with them.

Was one of their name Hansel? Hanse?
>>
>>44378800
>if you're small fry, you'll probably not deal with much supernatural stuff outside of the Kaselreich and hiring some asshole to kill that cockatrice that keeps eating your sheep and instead worry about mundane difficulties

It's really not that bad a place.
>>
>>44378262
Do they even do visits, apart from giving gifts to people in exchange for leaving them alone?
>>
File: 1388964782389.jpg (122 KB, 624x402) Image search: [Google]
1388964782389.jpg
122 KB, 624x402
>>
>>44377536
They can look like just about anything. Some of them, like Glade Harlu, are very smooth and well engineered works of epic architecture, whereas others, like Lagu, are more like termite mounds that have gradually expanded over time, and look very ramshackle. Anything you can think of that would look cool, a Glade exists that has done it.

One, Glade Vyre, is an enormous 120 story steel behemoth suspended off the ground by a 5 millimeter thick rod of Orichalcum that is thrust into the ground. What the rod is embedded in that allows it to sustain such an enormous structure is unknown.

And yes, lighter suits are usable for short-term exposure.
>>
>>44381403
Hey Jimmy, is every Burd a science NEET? Do they all have experiments they tend to in between shitposting on burdchan? Can you give us another example of their wacky overengineering like the flipbook internet?
>>
>>44381403
Is this shit still canon?

>Cold iron, along with silver, salt, and many layers of basalt carefully etched with runes, insulates an Iron Glade form the spirits of the outside world, and prevents any life that might develop inside of itself from spreading out of control before it can be sterilized. Sterilization is sort of the watchword in these things.

>These are basically huge, vacuum-sealed sterile steel cities that are insulated with lead, salt, cold iron and magic from the spirit world. Nothing lives within unless they allow it to. They even filter the air.
>>
>>44382939
I don't think anything's changed it.
>>
>>44381403
Speaking of yesterday being Christmas.

Does Vosca have any sort of Christmas analogue? A Saint Nick of their own and a Krampus to scare? Gifts to be given? Or is all of Vosca's seasonal cheer saved for the solstices? Are there yearly festive events that only some Din have and all other races are not a part of? Or this there an opposite, a single night where all life is harmonious?
>>
Is it poleaxe, pole-axe, or pollaxe?
>>
>>44383590
I think genosism has a ton of feast days for saints.
>>
>>44384189
Yeah, but they rotate based on year. They don't really have the same event every year. I don't think gifts are given either, to families or the destitute.
>>44384124
Yes.
>>
File: download.jpg (1014 KB, 3000x4624) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
1014 KB, 3000x4624
Merry Christmas to you /sos/. May you all find peace in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and in God. I hope he blesses you, your family, and your waifu. Amen.
>>
>>44384124
Neither. It's polaxe.
>>
>>44381403
>Anything you can think of that would look cool, a Glade exists that has done it.
Your Yes-man attitude is really irritating. You're incapable of saying no to someone postulating a thing about your setting. Have some integrity for once.
>>
File: 1451078298910.jpg (77 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1451078298910.jpg
77 KB, 700x520
>>44375884
Someone needs to make a TRUMP 2016 copypasta version of Letter from the Zaporoshian Cossacks
>>
>>44384442
Merry Christmas anon.

>>44385386
Oh nonsense. The entire point of the Iron Glades was that they're all different and ramshackle, they aren't supposed to all be identical.
>>
>>44385386
It's a game setting, not a fucking novel. 90% of this shit is going to be down to the GM anyway.
>>
File: options.png (74 KB, 243x259) Image search: [Google]
options.png
74 KB, 243x259
>>44385386
>hey jimmy what do human towns look like
>eh, there are lots of architectural styles lad
>wow what a fucking copout you hack
>>
>>44385557
How dare this race not be a boring monoculture!
>>
>>44385459
You need to go to bed, son.
>>
This is not particularly related to SoS, but I figure this is a good place to ask anyways because it involves swords and is semi-historical.

So basically I'm writing a thing set in a city where everybody is crazy about dueling. The city is also something of a major trade hub, meaning that there are influences from a number of weapons and fencing traditions from around the larger world. The particular gimmick I was thinking of was that instead of these styles competing or waxing and waning in popularity according to fashion, they instead sort of merged together, with many of them being accepted as mainstays of a combined local fencing tradition involving a whole array of weapons. The result being that 'professional' fencers would not just train in any one of those available weapons, but instead would be expected to be at least decently proficient with every one of them. Tournaments would involve combatants using a different weapon in every bout or round, perhaps even deciding those by drawing lots. So you'd usually see people going up against each other with asymetric weaponry. Kind of like roman gladiator archetypes, if you will.

So, all that said, the actual question I have is what kind of weapons would be reasonable as accepted categories without being wildly anachronistic or "unbalanced" (i.e. I wouldn't want full-blown weapons of war like greatswords going up against purely civilian smallswords where the victor would be all but guaranteed from the outset). This is supposed to be roughly a mid-16th century analogue, though things might stretch a further back as a long-standing surviving tradition from earlier times. Some possible options I've come up with so far:
-Rapier (possibly with Main Gauche or Buckler)
-Broadsword/Arming Sword (possibly with Buckler)
-Sabre (in the broader sense of a curved single-edged sword)
-Longsword (maybe Federschwert?)

I'm looking to have about ~6 in total, ideally with some good. variety between them.
>>
>>44387426
How much armour are people going to have? Because weaponry is going to depend a lot on that.

People are going to gravitate towards what works, unless there are reasons not to. These reasons are money and social status. Hence, if for some reason rapiers are super expensive but sabres are not, then sabres will be used more than rapiers. This might also happen if people think rapiers are for cowards and sabres are for badasses. However, honestly speaking, if people think rapiers are a coward's weapon and sabres are for brave people -- people are going to use rapiers a tonne regardless. And public opinion doesn't usually oppose that which is effective.

Generally, the rapier is the best weapon of the lot to duel with if you're unarmoured, then longsword. If armoured, then rapier loses its edge, but still remains a good weapon. I'm not sure why people might use broadsword or sabre without rapiers or longswords being crazy expensive comparatively.

Oh, and broadswords were coming into vogue in the mid 16th century, and arming swords had gone out of vogue a few decades earlier, so that might be an interesting one to play around with due to its transitional nature.
>>
>>44387426
Rapiers are the best out of those, based on some video best waifu put up some time ago.
>>
>>44387426
I would say, pick a set of themes, and then choose weapons for them. That way one's choice in weapons can imply something beyond mere utility.

Ex.

The Family.

The Grandfather is the Arming Sword, old and venerable, but tough and dependable.
The Father is the Rapier, a dignified gentlemen with many friends (wide variety of parrying implements.)
The Eldest Son is the Saber, flashy, bold, youthful, afraid of nothing (uses no parrying dagger)
The Scholarly Son is the Sidesword, more like his father than his brother, dignified and versatile.
The Mother is the Messer, she defends the home with whatever comes to hand.
The Daughter is the Half-Pike, she's unfair, takes every advantage, and always gets her way in the end, but the boys can't stop dancing with her.
>>
>>44386852
>cuckposting unironically
>>
>>44384442
thanks familia
>>
>>44388542
>saying the c-word
>>
So thread is dead for now? Do we just wait for the editor?
>>
>>44390799
we've been dead for months, anon
>>
>>44390799
Plot twist: the editor is dead too.
>>
>>44390988
We're all dead. The editor ripped off Jimmy and he commited suicide, taking all the voices in his head with him. We're those voices.
>>
>>44391458
I'm not a voice. I'm a tactile hallucination.
>>
File: Are you expanding your mind?.gif (2 MB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
Are you expanding your mind?.gif
2 MB, 426x320
>>44391844
This is an imageboard; we're all visual hallucinations.
>>
>>44388537
Why isn't every army the world over armed exclusively with Half-Pikes?
>>
>>44393533
In fear of getting over nerfed and made useless I would imagine. It is sort of an inevitability with Jimmy "Around Elves Watch Yourselves" Rome behind the wheel
>>
>>44393533
So that they don't have to rearm when a different weapon becomes overpowered.
>>
>>44393533
They don't look as cool as halberds.
>>
Can you give us some examples of holidays in the Void Jimmy?
>>
>>44397838
Fuck the Void, what about holidays in Vosca that aren't feast days for saints?
>>
>>44398117
>Fuck Vosca, what about holidays in the Void that aren't feast days for saints?
>>
>>44398193
Fuck vosca and the void! Jimmy, create a while new setting and start the creation from important holidays.
>>
>>44398634
Why don't we just skip all that and have Jimmy just lecture us on sodomy instead?
>>
>>44398776
Why don't you lecture *me* on sodomy instead?
>>
File: tumblr_nprr82yKvt1qfhrkzo1_540.jpg (91 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nprr82yKvt1qfhrkzo1_540.jpg
91 KB, 540x540
>>44398117
>>44398193
In Chiron, the largest and most important holiday of every year is Ascension Day, the day when Sahaquiel Twelvehands rose from the Unterwelt to bring life to the Void.
The holiday is celebrated traditionally through sacrifices and the burning of vanities. Poorer Chironites often shave their heads on Ascension Day, whereas wealthier ones make large displays of destroying or giving away their own wealth.
Traditionally, the Autarch and his household smash all of the windows out of the Imperial Palace on Ascension Day.

Foreigners caught in Chironite space during Ascension Day are encouraged to stay in their hostels, turn the lights off on their ships, and avoid talking to anybody.

In Vosca, a winter festival is celebrated in Albion celebrating the longest non-eclipse night of the year. Traditionally, every village is supposed to start a great bonfire in the center of town, and form a great crowd around it, women and children being the closest, and men making up the outside perimeter.
In some traditions, the men are supposed to be armed. The vigil is meant to last throughout the night, with fire being passed from piles on the perimeter inwards to the fire.

It is unclear what precisely the genesis of this "holiday" is. The tradition is called The Long Night. The day afterwards is one of rest, and is traditionally considered the best day for marriage proposals, and the most fortunate day for a child to be born.

>>44398634
On the Greenwater level of the labyrinth, in the small settlement called the Bone Pit, a single piano was built, piece by piece, by a young Rememberer over the course of years. The man went insane shortly before the project was completed, and was never able to hear the dulcet tones of his own creation, but his fellows finished it for him, and moved it into the pit, where it is now the fixture of the safe haven.
To this day, a funeral dirge is played for the young man, once whenever the waters run red--about once every 250 days.
>>
>>44399467
What sort of things to Chironites sacrfice?
>>
>>44399467
Hey Jimmy, why are liberals almost always cat people?
>>
>>44399560
It depends on what they can afford. The poor will sacrifice mice, or even insects if they have nothing better. The wealthy will sacrifice bulls or expensive birds. State sacrifices are often criminals or foreigners. The highest form of sacrifice is a volunteer who has done nothing wrong, preferably a virgin.

>>44399655
>Expect to be fed
>Constantly bite the hand that feeds you
>Demand not merely tolerance but affection
>Can't even open a fucking door without help from authority
>Find the idea of obeying even the simplest instructions morally abhorrent
>Produce a high-pitched wailing noise in lieu of explaining oneself
>Soft
>Cute

Of course almost all cat-girls are liberals, it's in their nature.
>>
>>44399748
You're a precious miracle Jimmy.
>>
File: 1450927187394.jpg (26 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1450927187394.jpg
26 KB, 313x254
>>44399748
>criminals or foreigners
>>
>>44399467
>Chiron stands for all of the Void.
>>
>>44401957
I just wanted to give out one. I'll come up with more for other civilizations as they receive more texture.
>>
>>44399467
That's that RPGmaker game you stopped making, isn't it?
>>44399748
Fuck you, cats are great.
>All pets need to be fed, but cats can actually feed themselves. By, you know, hunting.
>Only shit-tier cats bite the hand that feeds them, just like many other pets (and people).
>Everything wants affection.
>Cats can certainly open doors by themselves.
>They can be trained slightly less easily than dogs.
>Yeah, they do that.
>Many cats are not soft, particularly short-haired breeds and taken to an extreme with hairless ones.
>Nigger have you seen those cats that look like they've run their faces into a brick wall? Or what about the aforementioned Sphinx variety?
>>
File: 56725783.jpg (55 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
56725783.jpg
55 KB, 320x320
>>44403587
Cats must be soft.
Not soft cats are heretical.
>>
>>44401957
>Implying Chiron will not cover all the Void
>>
File: 1450672806161.jpg (97 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1450672806161.jpg
97 KB, 680x453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnCNJD3-e7g

It's my birthday!
No no, it's quite alright, I don't need anything from you. Quite to the contrary, I would like to thank all of you for being the best fanbase in the world, and for staying so patient with us for all of these years.

You have made a donkey into a lion. You have made an unsung story into a song of swords. I love you all, and I will see you repaid very soon. Deus Vult.
>>
>>44406245
>and I will see you repaid very soon.
I dont have any appropiate reaction anime man for this.
>>
>>44406245
"To our most dearest tovarich Jimmy Rome, greetings from the 2nd Ukrainian Front on the anniversary of your arrival in the world."
>>
>>44406245
How many Sicilian sausages are you planning on sizzling? As many as you have years, I hope.
>>
File: fuck cake 2.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
fuck cake 2.gif
2 MB, 400x310
>>44406245
Happy birthday Jimmy
>>
File: 1449761099226.jpg (765 KB, 900x1308) Image search: [Google]
1449761099226.jpg
765 KB, 900x1308
>>44406245
We love you too, you miserable faggot.
>>
>>44407242
HOW TO SHERO IN SOS OR BALLAD
>>
File: 1450492924811.jpg (193 KB, 520x465) Image search: [Google]
1450492924811.jpg
193 KB, 520x465
>>44403587
>cats can certainly open doors by themselves
You know it's fitting that cats CAN open doors, but every person who owns a cat will tell you stories of their little furry lamprey scratching at the sliding door at 2 in the morning.

Cats for Bernie Sanders, 2016.
>>
>>44407308
I've never had my cat scratch my doors. But I am a very heavy sleeper, I do admit.

Sanders may be the best politician, but he is still a politician, and is thus unworthy of support from cats.
>>
Tychus Abuslav
Str: lol
Agi: I did soft shoe when I was a boy.
End: Less than Ratko.
Het: I've never been sick in my life!
Wil: Stop making shit up.
Wit: I dare you to try me.
Int: More than Ratko.
Per: I pay people to do this for me.
What is this shit, nobody cares. Where's my fucking palinka?
lol, I'm not carrying shit, I have people for that.
Fat. Don't judge me faggot.
Just get on with the fecht already you octaroon cunt.
>>
>>44407307
All proficiency into swords. No attributes in Wit or Int. Max Will.

Proceed to sword as hard as you can until the GM quits in disgust or gives you a sword waifu.
>>
>>44407433
"Ten," you say, to your aide. The aide whispers into Ser Kyle's ear. Ser Kyle, a hulking brute eight feet tall, mumbles something in Kamen to his second, who in turn whispers something into the questor's ear. The questor, straight-faced, hands the Zell a wrapped bundle of ten gold pieces. She sneers, and stuffs the coin into her jacket, and mumbles something in her heathen tongue.

You're already walking away. You've got better things to do than talk to Zells. You've just orchestrated the greatest coup since your ancestors seized this shithole of a fortress. Eight traitors dead in one night, two baronies seized, no casualties.

And as usual, your brother will receive credit for it. But hey, who cares? If life were about credit, only God would die happy.

You return to your litter, carried by six men. They kneel to allow you easy access. You step in and close the sliding door. The oil lamp is going strong, and your maid, Dusa, has already brewed a pot of coffee for you.

The obvious traitors are dead, and that is Ratko's glory. But ten men cannot affect a treason. The hole is always deeper than that. It is your job to deal with the roots.

>Drink Coffee
>Go home and eat Loquats
>Write a letter to Sarah Gizka
>Attend a Play
>Call Archie, make him find the traitors
>Call Panzer, make him find the traitors
>Call Sergei, make him find the traitors
>Tell Ratko to call X, make him find the traitors, to make Ratko feel smart
>Find the traitors yourself, after dinner, and sleep, and breakfast, x4.
>>
>>44407616
>you will never have a fat genius brother who hires Zell prostitutes for you in secret and makes it look like they simply find you cute

Call Sergei, make him find the traitors
>>
>>44407616
>>>Drink Coffee
>Write a letter to Sarah Gizka
Ask her for a date.
>Call Panzer, make him find the traitors
>>
>>44407616
>All of the above, all at the same time
We can do this. We are Abuslav.
>>
>>44407774
This gets my vote.
>>
>>44407616
>Go home and eat Loquats

Who are all those people again? Get Panzer he has the coolest name.
>>
>>44407616
J, all of the above
>>
>>44407674
Switching my vote to this. >>44407774
>>
>>44407670
>>44407834
Archie is your right-hand man. He lives in your house (downstairs) and normally writes all your letters for you, performs small tasks for you, and of course protects your person when you're out and about.
Nice fellow. He's Clachish, you're pretty sure, was a mercenary for Osterbija during the war, you picked him out of the ranks and he's been working for you ever since. Really clean-cut guy, doesn't drink anything except milk, never eats more than one serving. Great guy.

Panzer is a friend of Archie's from the war, Kamen guy, really short, incredible taste in cheese and beer, absolute lightning in a fight, could tail his own shadow in a rainstorm. Probably your #1 agent after Archie, and only because Archie has better fashion sense.

Sergei is your nephew. He's nowhere near Archie or Panzer, but he's very competent for his age and he shows a lot of potential. His mother was an Ohanedin maiden who swore loyalty to the family 600 years ago, and he favors her side.
>>
>>44407674
The last time you spoke to Sarah, she slapped you so hard you were able to hire a painter to depict the imprint on your face before it faded. You didn't think it was possible for a girl that dark to blush, but she proved you wrong.

You write her a friendly letter reminding her to practice her letters every day, and also that you're very proud of her for forming her own political party and killing off the opposition.

>>44407774
This is, in truth, the correct answer.
>>
>>44407616
You attend a grand performance of "Makarov's Great Escape," which is exceptional. The ending, where Makarov gives his speech about ethnic sovereignty, has you in tears even as you consume spoonfulls of seedless loquats. It's a beautiful piece, if a bit Dacian.

Of course you sent the orders out to Archie, Panzer and Sergei before you even went to check on Ratko, so the resulting reports arrive midway through the play. You tell the messenger to wait outside. You're too involved in the story to process news right now.
>>
>>44408280
>You tell the messenger to wait outside. You're too involved in the story to process news right now.
Quality governance from Tychus Abuslav!
>>
>>44408280
"I found a whole string of traitors leading all the way back to the minister of finance. It was a nightmare, I got into a gunfight that lasted six hours and I ended up shooting the minister of agriculture by accident. The traitors are totally dead though. I'm currently awaiting execution at the Ducal gaol, and I'm sending this to request that you confirm that I was hunting traitors. By the way, I got the imported ham you wanted from Kalmacia, it's in the cooling basement. If you can't save me, be sure to get someone good to slice it for you, like Panzer. -Archie Godwinson"

"To the most beneficent Viscount Tychus Abuslav, First of his name.
Through painstaking effort and the expenditure of thirteen (13) Sovereigns, I have located the source of the treason that plagues thy house. From the ten original conspirators the treachery leads back through the government to the elected ministers, and from there to their backers in the Kaselreich. I have definite evidence of funding from a political action committee in the Reich headed by expansionist Hermann von Sessonie, who has repeatedly called for the annexation of Alandi, Osterbija and Kalmacia into Kamen lands. It is likely that this villain is responsible for this treachery.
If you are not averse to meeting in person, I am holding a tasting for my new cheeses on thursday, and would be honored by your attendance. -Paul Panzer."

"Hey Nunc, I killed the guy you sent me to talk to. Then I killed his family. Then I killed the people who owed him money. While I was killing them they said something about Kamens, so I went ahead and killed every Kamen in the city. There were about 70 of them, not counting kids. I missed one, because he hit me in the face really hard with a candelabra and said he was working for you. Sorry I couldn't get them all, hope to see you soon, thanks for paying my tuition. -Sergei Bacci"
>>
File: Elf.jpg (36 KB, 232x455) Image search: [Google]
Elf.jpg
36 KB, 232x455
>>44408463
Bacci is PC material.
>>
>>44408463
So, with this information, what should you do?

>Urge the Duke to declare war on the Kaselreich for funding rebels in your country
>Get dirt on the Kaiser to force him to execute/remove the people responsible for infiltrating your country
>Have the Kamen annexation PAC defunded through political means
>Have Hermann von Sessonie killed in a convoluted and cosmically ironic fashion
>Have Hermann von Sessonie killed in a direct and certain fashion
>Give constructive criticism to Bacci regarding his potentially excessive use of force
>Write a letter to the Duke explaining Archie's actions
>Reward Bacci for his robust loyalty with a box of cookies and a new falcata
>Attend Paul Panzer's cheese tasting
>Open the return letter from Sarah Gizka
>>
>>44408667
Can't we just have Bacci kill everyone involved that's not you and your retinue?
>>
>>44408667
All except
>Have Hermann von Sessonie killed in a direct and certain fashion
and
>Give constructive criticism to Bacci regarding his potentially excessive use of force
>>
>>44408667
>>Have Hermann von Sessonie killed in a convoluted and cosmically ironic fashion
>>
>>44408694
Once more, the only option.

Also, go attend another play. A more Osterb one, if possible. Wash the taste of Dace out of our mouth with Loquats.
>>
>>44408687
Well, yes, that is an option.
>Give Bacci a list of names with a second column for stuff he wants, and one check-box per row.
>>
>>44408667

>Reward Bacci for his robust loyalty with a box of cookies and a new khopesh

Though again I suspect the answer is all of the above.
>>
>>44407433
>I did soft shoe when I was a boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2vihYpsE1Y
>>
>>44408667
In this order:
>Reward Bacci for his robust loyalty with a box of cookies and a new falcata
>Get dirt on the Kaiser to force him to execute/remove the people responsible for infiltrating your country
>>
>>44408818
This seems to cover the most bases.

"Hey Tykus.
You might not have heard but I'm sort of leading an army of thirsty beta manlets who all want a piece of this, so I politely request that you not deliver letters accompanied by floats and assholes with loudspeakers announcing the arrival of your letters. Not that I don't appreciate the grandeur, but rather that my men are literally killing each other in frustration, and I'm presently besieging a fortress with an already insufficient force.
Btw thanks for the loquats, and I promise I'm reading every day, I'm halfway through the book you gave me. I read it every time I ride. Thanks a ton.

Your brother is a total creeper, but say hi to him for me
-Sarah."
>>
>>44408982
jimmy
are there heroes left in men
>>
File: feelsdonkey.jpg (54 KB, 513x564) Image search: [Google]
feelsdonkey.jpg
54 KB, 513x564
>>44408982
I didn't think it was possible for a woman to be based, but here we stand.
>>
>>44408818
"Hello Nephew.
You are truly energetic and you clearly pursue my ends with honor, and for that I congratulate you.
However, in the future it would be best if you would contact me before you exterminate an entire ethnicity within my lands.
I say this because several of my agents (one of whom you encountered, and to whom I have billed a candelabra) are Kamen in origin.
I do appreciate your enthusiasm, but please, remember the importance of your studies and try not to over-do it! You are well situated to become a doctor of law, and it would greatly pain me to see you failed because of extracurricular activities
-Your uncle, Tychus."
>>
>>44409221
We are the best at letters
>>
Happy Birthday Jimmy!
Attack on Karthack!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
>>
Is Jimmy kill on his birthday? Life is cruel.
>>
>>44409221
Hopefully it wasn't an expensive candelabra.
>>
>>44409720
Jimmy probably ran out of alcohol or sodomy supplies in between posts and had to go get more.
>>
>>44409720
There will be delays for family stuff.
>>
>>44409752
You mean your birthday is not also a time of religion for your parents?

Do they not know you are Galt's prophet? Truly they are heathen.
>>
>>44409751
From his family?
>>
>>44409752
A birthday at the Lacombe residence, screenplay by anon:
>Scene: Jimmy's room. It is dark, only the glow of a monitor lighting our protagonists face. Enter Jimmy's father.
Father: "Happy birthday, son. You're almost a man now, so I wanted you to ha-"

Rome: "Fuck off dad I have to write letters from Sarah."

F: "Not this again, son... we talked about this. Your waifu a shit. Write more about Eskarne."

R: "FUCK OFF DAD DACE FOREVER I HATE YOU."

>Jimmy's father shakes his head, and exits the room, stroking his mustache.
>>
>>44411488
Isn't his father Portugese or something? Or was it his mother that was an exotic foreigner, forever making him un-American and damning him forever to the pits of Hell?
>>
>>44411784
This, I do not know.
>>
>>44411784
His mom's French-Curacao I believe
>>
File: 1422830702653.png (594 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
1422830702653.png
594 KB, 1280x670
>>44411784
His mother came to America on a door, his father was born of the earth and the spilled seed of Andrew Jackson. From that union of opposites was spawned our prophet of sepsis.
>>
File: 1033868_p0.jpg (63 KB, 712x810) Image search: [Google]
1033868_p0.jpg
63 KB, 712x810
>>44406245
Happy birthday you sodomite. To honour this important occasion when I get home, I'm going to drink scotch neat and do nothing but think about SoS and CotV, just for you. Mostly just drink though, because I'm a shit.
>>
>>44415857
>Drink scotch neat
I do hope you don't ever drink it any other way.
>>
>>44415857
>>44406245
You know, I've got some 15 year old Red Breast Irish whiskey. I think I'll crack it open for the occasion.
>>
>>44416068
Mines a 15yr old dimple that I opened Christmas day. Lovely stuff.
>>44415982
Not if I can help it.
>>
>>44416705
Sounds great.
>>
>>44409839
Is Galt even alive?
>>
>>44422225
Galt is in all of us, my brother.

Spiritually, and...physically.
>>
File: UC1309.jpg (14 KB, 800x258) Image search: [Google]
UC1309.jpg
14 KB, 800x258
SoS is the place where you stat weapons, right?
>>
>>44422332
Uruk Hai War Cleaver | Sword | 1H | M | 8(+2c) | 8(-3p) | 8(0) | Heavy Weapon, Hook, Armor Piercing Swing 1 | 6/4 | 0.5 | 8 cp
>>
>>44422332
It occurs to me that that back-spike would be fucking awesome for piercing armor. I wonder if they took the tip off because orcs are too brutish in battle to stab.
>>
>>44422683
They did it to look cool, anon.
>>
>>44422735
The swords in LOTR were all really practical, though. They even managed to give Sting an "old" feel by modeling it after an ancient Spanish sword rather than just making it goofy fantasy bullshit.
These guys had at least a rudimentary understanding of what they were doing, the orc sword can't have just been a fumble, it must have been intentional.
>>
>>44422608
It's pretty funny, if you go to other sites, people call this thing a "scimitar."
Fucking kek. Being on /sos/ has ruined me, I saw i and instantly thought "war cleaver" because of this fucking game.

It's actually sort of like a godenak, but without the goofy head.
>>
>>44422683
>piercing armour
stop this meme
>>
>>44422814
I mean like mail. The lord of the rings universe (outside of the films) didn't have plate armor besides helmets, everyone wore mail. A brutish spike like that would be pretty gud for piercing mail.
>>
>>44422786
Everything was in order to make a good movie, not a good realistic representation.

The lack of a point makes it look brutish, and by extension the Uruk-Hai too. The hook thing looks wicked and painful, so that's in there.
>>44422814
It's in the rules.
>>44422802
The only way I can explain it is if the team themselves called it a scimitar.
>>
>>44422814
Stop assuming "armor" means "plate."
>>
>>44422332
That's a War Cleaver. Already in the game.
>>
>>44406245
>I love you all, and I will see you raped very soon. Deus Vult.
Wait what
>>
File: 1451061569253.jpg (37 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
1451061569253.jpg
37 KB, 562x600
>>44422873
What, were you expecting some spooning and a kiss? Butter up faggot.
>>
>>44422860
I gave it some modifications >>44422608

Added the hook bit, also emphasised the fact that it's shit to thrust with. Although maybe it should be blunt, rather than pierce?
>>
>>44407940
>is mother was an Ohanedin
He's half Ohanedin? How do those work, what are the children like? I know Zell-human children are Zells but not how it works with other Din.
>>
>>44422922
I think the race is determined by the mother. So if is mom was an Ohanedin, he's one too. That would explain why he's so good at killing people.
>>
>>44422953
Jimmy did say he 'favors her side.' Nice.
>>
File: saulpanzer.png (205 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
saulpanzer.png
205 KB, 500x374
>>44407940
>Archie Godwinson
>Paul Panzer
Literally Nero Wolfe.
>>
>>44423027
>Archie Godwinson
>Archie
>redhead
>Godwinson
>obviously Godwinson, also redhead
Jimmy's sources are obvious
>>
>※Berserk will now be published irregularly
>Next chapter summer 2016

Well, it seems like the end of Berserk will come out around the same time as Song of Swords kickstarter and the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>44423190
>inb4 in the next Berserk chapter the world is devoured by the Hand and the manga ends
>>
>>44423843
Then Sigmar returns.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.