[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ho3.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
ho3.jpg
175 KB, 1600x1067
Stat me.
>>
>>44375308

A 1700 year old Turkish saint who is somehow also King of the Elves. He lives in a pocket dimension at the North Pole, has, for at least one night a year, total control over space and time, and has the kind of surveillance abilities that the NSA would kill for. Also, rumor has it he he’s permanently bound Satan himself to his personal service..

I’m with the toddlers on this one: I’m terrified of the guy.
>>
>>44375321
He's got a continuously active planet-encompassing Detect Evil spell-like ability, possibly manifesting itself into a list that automatically updates itself as we performed naughty deeds and nice deeds.
>>
Level 100 Wizard that ascended to godhood. His worshipers are dwarf/elf halfbreeds, mall workers, and children. His domains are travel, time, air, winter, and night.
>>
>>44375608
Can't forget the artifact level bag of holding he has. It also can never call off whatever vehicle it had been placed on and can shrink and grow depending on chimney and room size.

How much would this weigh? This being could have potentially near limitless strength.
>>
>>44376081
*fall
>>
>>44375308

From the Risus adventure, A Kringle in Time, here's the stats of each of the seven Santa fragments which you must defeat in order to restore the proper, non-evil Santa to life.

Santa Claus:
Magical Christmas Icon (6),
Stud Muffin (4),
Demoniac Avatar of [Specific Sin] (3).
>>
File: Santa.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Santa.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44375308
Druid 13 / Cleric 5 / Rogue 2
>>
>>44375308
St. Nick himself?

-10 HP.
>>
>>44378799
>Then send a more martial person to deal with it
Jesus christ he sends hit teams on people?
>>
>>44378885
This brings up a good question: Who does Santa hire as a hitman?
>>
>>44379710
The Krampus.

I don't have his stats.
>>
>>44375308
Large magical creature
>>
File: UUUU_2.jpg (171 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
UUUU_2.jpg
171 KB, 500x652
>>44379946
>>
>>44379946
Medium, surely. (and probably fae or celestial)
>>
100% Holly
100% Jolly
>>
>>44379752
Probably a lawful good dark angel of some kind?

It would have ridiculous abilities to bend space and time, but with the end goal of teaching people the true meaning of Christmas as opposed to murdering them.
>>
>>44375321
>>44375608
Actually he may have help from someone else:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus
>>
A vampire who feeds on happiness.
>>
human male with disguise +1
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.