[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GrandKingdom General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4
File: Know Nation Map.jpg (8 MB, 4572x4008) Image search: [Google]
Know Nation Map.jpg
8 MB, 4572x4008
Happy Holidays Edition.
Okay guys the results of your turn along with the next turn will be posted at 11 am EST tomorrow, this is just so everybody is aware its coming.

Talk about trades, diplomacy, declare vassalship whatever.

Also If this map is wrong my apologies I did it from memory
>>
File: port-de-mer-big.jpg (177 KB, 800x634) Image search: [Google]
port-de-mer-big.jpg
177 KB, 800x634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY3Kxf7ZTeI

Name: The Honorable East Venician Trading Company
Ruler: The Board of Directors
Government Type: Meritorious Corporate Oligarchy
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/v09LQNqb

Resources/Quantity: [generated by GM] [amount]
[300]Lumber/turn
Schools of fish
Coral reefs
Sulpher vents
Coal veins
25 Bee Hives
Potato "Seeds" (hunks of Potato)
Tomato Seeds
Herd of Cattle
Corn Seeds

Technologies:
[Weapon Making I]
[Fishing 1]
[Writing-I]
[Survival-I]
[Weapon Making I]
[Fishing 1]
[Writing-I]
[Survival-I]
[Farming 1]
[Irrigation 1]
[Printing Press 2]
[Animal Husbandry 1]
[Violin Making 1]
[Glass making 1]
[Ship Building 1] 2/6 Upgrade

Politics:
I have sent envoys to:
Umatsu
An envoy has been sent to me from:
Gloiningen
Greenland

I am in a mutual defense agreement with trusted allies:
Gloiningen
The Dorven Kingomds
http://pastebin.com/3x3nSWxu

Projects:
Farms 0/3
Cattle Ranch ---

Vassal: East Empire Ebony Company
Stats
http://pastebin.com/v09LQNqb
>>
>>44375038

My body is ready.
>>
>>44375241
I concur.

By the by, what season were we in, anyone know?

I need to know how long I have to ''prepare'' for my Winter Festival
>>
>>44375405
Responses will be to autumn/fall. Next turn will be for winter. Better prepare fast.
>>
>>44375038
Posting stats

People: Dorfs

Population[20,020](+20/turn):
Food: >Scarce(no growth)
Raw Currency: [17] (+-2) [generated by GM]
Culture: [11] (+1/turn)
Happiness: [Content)
Territory: 20 Hexes
Unique Buildings: [generated by GM]
Battleborn Keep- A round stone tower formed of fine black marble with good views of the surrounding locales, built with defense in mind
x3 Iron Mine-basic
Marble Quarry
Limestone Quarry
X1 Temple to the Ancestors

Defenses:
Trade Routes: Loroen: +50 Lumber, -25 Limestone/Turn

Bonuses:
Long Memories: You can attempt to reroll 1 roll a turn that you have failed in a previous turn
Ancient Grudges: You can spend one culture to add +2 to any one attack roll against an enemy unit you have fought before
Eccentricities:
Clan Politics: If your faction leader is ever killed you must wait 1 year to appoint another, unless you spend all 3 actions in one turn to unite the squabbling clans
Military Units:
Hero Unit Oghren Battleborn[x4] [Inspire]
*Special ability "Inspire" add +1 to any battle die roll if your king is fighting alongside them
X4 Kreigerteil[x3]
Each Kriegerteil is divided between spear dwarves and bow dwarves, with 2 speardwarves for every 1 bowdwarf.

Resources/Quantity:
+150 Iron/turn (from mines)
Mountain Goat Herd
Limestone +100 lbs/turn
Marble +100 lbs/turn
Potato Seeds

Stockpile:
150 Iron
100lbs Limestone
100lbs Marble
Potato Seeds

Technologies:
[Weapon Making 1]
-Axe Making 1
[Herding 1]
[Writing-1]
[Survival-1]
[Mining-1] (Mining-2 50% Researched)
[Smithing-1]
-Armour Making 1
[Drum Making-1]

Double Population for 2 Turns
Located 1 native Iron Vein, 1 non-native Silver Vein
Allies: Other Tri-Party Powers (Gloiningen + Venicia), Midderland
Trades:
50 Skeggox for 1 Small Trading Vessel, 10 Goats for 10 Boars (Midderland)
Exotic Foods for X (Venicia)

>>44375142
What were we trading for the exotic foods again? I forget offhand. I think it was limestone but we never specified a quantity, did we?
>>
>>44375423
...oh. Well shit.

Ah well, all the prep I can do really is write up my fluff for my history and what the festival entails. I need to close out that trade for exotic food too though.
>>
>>44375427
And I forgot the trip. Fuck me sideways.
>>
Bump for others to see
>>
And another for good measure
>>
[Hey OP, whats your opinion on ''dwarven made''? Is it sufficient reason for an axe to retain structural integrity despite being made of Iron and having cut-outs?]

[Its just Ive been working on several images to catalogue armaments of various infantry I intend to develop and so forth and one has a 2 handed axe with cut-outs so Im kinda curious will I need to remove that]
>>
>>44375038
Quick Question: What does a line of each colour mean? And come to think of it, what does the colour of the line mean in the first place?
>>
>>44376933

The lines are the colour of the player who knows them. For example my nation Drudamal (dark green up top) has a dark green line to each of the nations I chose to know about.
>>
>>44377005
Thought that but I wasn't sure. Mine will need some amending but still cool
>>
Oghren shuffles some papers and sighs. His people have a long way to come before the reach the heights of the ancestors again.

[In other words, Bump]
>>
Cool, good to see the update is coming. I didn't think it would be so soon with Christmas and all.

Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything since last session...
>>
>>44378671
Long as you remember our trades, I think yer good desu.
>>
Oh hey, I almost thought this thing had died already. Good to see shit's still happening.
>>
[5 of 14. Not bad considering Umatsu aint meant to be back till after New Years.]

[What happens if a vassal doesnt return anyway? They just disappear?]
>>
>>44379036
There are probably more here, there just isn't much point in posting yet since it doesn't start until tomorrow morning
>>
>>44379036
Also here
>>
>>44379083
[Well, its useful to have a count of people so we know whats up at least, ya know? Helps to work out if someone might have dropped.]
>>
[So did anyone actually spend all of their starting currency? Or am I the odd one out here?]
>>
>>44379702
I think almost everyone did
>>
>>44379768
[Huh. Well, dwarves are often known for wealth so fuck it]
>>
[Keeping hope alive]

[Anyone else on?]
>>
>>44380898
I'm here every now and then, just hoping as many people see this and know about the game tommorow
>>
>>44381255
[Same here, thats why Im tryna keep it bumped]

[What was our trade again? We agreed exotic foods for Limestone I think but not quantities]
>>
>>44381405
[Pretty much we agreed to wait until next turn when I get the numbers for how much food I produce]
>>
>>44381418
[Ah yes, now I recall. Fair enough.]
>>
Population[20,040](+20/turn)
Food: >Scarce(no growth)
Raw Currency: [4] (+0.1/hex/turn)
Culture: [10] (+0/turn)
Happiness: [Content)
Territory: 20 Hexes+half a jungle hex
Unique Buildings: Classic Castle
Small wheat and corn farms
Defenses:
Trade Routes:

Bonuses:
Destroyer of Heathans: Reroll any 1 battle roll each turn when fighting npc factions that you view as savages/scum.
Manifest Destiny: Add +5 to any one roll to expand borders each turn.
Eccentricities:
Imperialist: Your obvious desire to expand your borders can sometimes cause diplomatic issues with other nations.

Military Units:
150 ships
x2 Human Platoons [x3]
Resources/Quantity:
400+200 lumber/turn
Saltpeter
Pitch
Schools of fish
100 Iron Swords
100 Armor
Technologies:
[Weapon Making 1]
[Fishing 1]
[Writing 1]
[Survival 1]
[Mining 1]
[Smithing 1]
[Farming 1]
[Printing Press 2]
I know of Venicia and Gloiningen.
Actions:

How are you guys doing?
>>
>>44381573
Pretty good, Glad we also have contact with each other accross the sea.

We're the only two nations with printing press 2!
>>
>>44381573
[Alright. Anxious for next turn. Want to start developing my military asap. Need a navy but I have a trading ship inbound so thats cool]
>>
>>44381594
Yeah, pretty cool.
>>44381613
I hope to get a good military up soon, too. I want to kill all of the pirates, goblins, and savages. Maybe the Japs, too.
>>
>>44381613
If I get some of your fine dorven axes, I can increase my lumber output.
>>
>>44381663
[Who are the japs again? Im not allied with them am I?]

[And yeah, I want to get an actually quality military this time. Last time I had numbers but little else really. Primarily for defensive purposes and shit but I am tryna dorf it up so I could need a good military]

>>44381688
[Well, I am currently seeking to arm my own military forces and fill an order for Midderland so it may take a while but an arrangement can be made. How many would you like?]
>>
>>44381719
Odd made an NPC faction based on feudal Japan. I get to reroll when fighting NPC factions that my people hate. So far, I don't hate the Japs, but I might start.
>>
>>44381754
That's me.
How was Christmas?
>>
>>44381785
[Pretty sweet. Got a terrabyte harddrive and some Kafka novels]
>>
>>44381719
[Whatever you can spare, even 50 would be useful. I don't have your numbrs though.]
>>
>>44381831
[Well, depending if I need to spend another round arming my military I could get a shipment off next turn.]

[I need to save 1 action for my Winter Festival, see, so I have 1 action to fill the order for Midderland and 1 going spare.]

[Have you started exploiting your coal supplies? Perhaps coal for axes could be a good trade?]

[Id also like to just straight up buy some Bee Hives if yer interested]
>>
>>44381885
[I need to set up bee farms and coal mines first, but that gives me a reason to.

I don't have mining tech however.]
>>
>>44381904
[Hmmm. Perhaps we might exchange tech? I could teach you the basics of mining, perhaps you might teach my people to make sea worthy ships?]

[And you might owe me the coal then? And I'll remain ready to buy bee hives]
>>
>>44381935
[Alas, I too need to learn shipbuilding I.

I am however, the research nation.

I'm not fond of debts, but if made I keep them. Let me get home and read up on the pastebin's, then we can figure out a fair deal.]
>>
>>44382008
[Wait, I thought you were upgrading yer shipbuilding knowledge?]

[Debt isn't necessary I suppose, if you'd like to offer something else perhaps? I dont mind so much what it is, its just I can see coal being useful]
>>
>>44382035
[I'm contracting Gloiningen to build me a docks and port, but next turn I'll also be researching my technology on shipbuilding too.

Still, I can spare with 2 or 3 beehives for mining technology]
>>
>>44382087
[Hmmm. Id rather get ship building tech to be honest. My people mightnt be fond of ships but its a valuable skill]

[Perhaps I could teach your people mining in the good faith that you will share your ship building tech when you are able?]
>>
>>44382110
[This is desirable and acceptable]
>>
>>44382156
[Excellent. I will have people sent to teach your people Mining 1 as soon as the ship arrives from Midderland. Ideally I should be able to send the axes as well but we'll see]

[The coal can be put on ''back order'' so to speak and we can trade for the Bee Hives another day.]
>>
>>44382156
[Out of curiosity, what exchange rate for the Bee Hives would you suggest?]
>>
>>44382546
[I'd like to base that upon my ability to make more.

Truth be told though, might be more effective to just harvest and sell you honey directly.]
>>
>>44382614
[Short term, perhaps. But long term I would like to secure my own supply of honey and ultimately I will seek other means if needs be. You might as well get something out of it. Id rather it be an ally than someone else]
>>
>>44382676
[I'd like to think 3 hives per 50 axes would be fair, on top of a short term supply of coal of course]
>>
>>44382747
[That does sound quite fair. I had actually been intending just coal for axes but that works too. And once I determine a use for coal, we might establish a continuous trade of, say, marble for coal?]
>>
>>44382831
[While marble for coal is a feasible deal, it is in of itself only an artistic resource while coal is an industrial resource.

Would like to figure out something akin to an importation of Dorven crafts, parts and pieces to help expedite my own research.

A general trade of designed [metalworks] on order. That I can use to design machines with.]
>>
>>44382945
[I feel you may be confused. Marble, while not the best, is a pretty good building material last I checked. I should hope so, anyway, otherwise I was given no good building material and that would be a bit fucked]

[But yes, we can talk about it anyway. Dorven Crafts for sale and such is an option, certainly. My people are fair smiths too so we could produce designs for ye if you so chose]
>>
File: 1437655697_acea784624.jpg (170 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1437655697_acea784624.jpg
170 KB, 500x346
>>44382987
[Well darn, I actually didn't take into account just how much Marble you had.

I mean like, I was thinking slabs of the stuff for making artistic niceties like statues and such.

But if you have enough to build rome. . .that changes.]
>>
>>44383057
[I produce like 100lbs a turn as of yet. And I am working on increasing that rate, through my mining research. I also have a stockpile as I haven't used any as yet. I probably should have to build my temple but I wasn't told to subtract any amount from my production rates so I didn't]

[To be fair, either way could be good. Its a valuable resource, if you learn to work it. You could use make statues for sale etc. And if everything goes according to Keikaku I mightn't have need of it for building soon]

[Its mainly Black Marble too so thats cool if yer into that. Probably goes nicely with gold. Might be a cool little ''ally gift'' for, say, Gloiningen]
>>
File: Filled-In Great Axe.jpg (41 KB, 680x139) Image search: [Google]
Filled-In Great Axe.jpg
41 KB, 680x139
>>44383057
[By the by, I will be sending you that Axe we discussed along with the Shipment. A finely wrought Dwarven Storox shortly, for your leaders use. We eyeballed the measurements when we saw him at the signing.]

[Pic Related]
>>
>>44383217
[An excellent weapon, truly a fine gift and one which will be cherished and reminded of the Dorven kin forever more.

In time, I hope to return your king with a gift just as befitting of us.]
>>
>>44383248
[We shall be honoured to receive it. I need to think of something to send Gloiningen too. I have no gold though.]

[Perhaps some armour for their ruler? I suppose Ill have to wait and see]

[Also something for Midderland come to think of it...]
>>
[Last bump tonight from me]
>>
bumpan
>>
Another bump
>>
Hurrah, good to see this back! Will probably still be out at family when the new turn is posted, though.
>>
>>44387103
Don't think you have to worry, Odd has a lot of stuff to get through
>>
>>44387103
Good to see you here too my friend
>>
SOON
>>
>>44389418
Is it Valve-soon or actual-soon?
>>
Okay Guys thread is being created, Be aware of the DONT POST tags and when its a go there will be a POST.

>>44376933
Yea I did it from memory, I tried.

Also regarding your question about solid iron axes, I will go with sure, made by dorfs is a good enough reason to warrant strange patterns along with solid metal construction and such but they will be considered fragile since they are solid iron which means if you roll poorly in combat expect to need to replace some axes.
>>
>>44381418
I don't think there will be a number for food produced. Remember when I got the crit success? Basically just large farms, but no static number for it. Not even an upgrade of a food level.
>>
>>44389852
>>44390053
Thread is open, get in here
>>
>>44383292
It appears, ally, that some of the more stoic hobbits have set up a simple iron mine.

Would it be possible to trade ship building knowledge to you in return for some basic weapon making?

I will still honour our trade deal regardless
>>
Okay, I'm here. First I'm gonna propose the joint trade agreement with Gloingen and Dorven kingdom.

>>44384216
>>44387103
Okay, so let me make sure:

TRADE:
Valencia would like to aquire from:
Dorven -
[Mining I]
[50 Axes]
>A steady supply of
[Marble]
[Limestone]
Gloiningen -
Assistance in construction of: [Large Drydock] and [Large Port]
>A steady supply of
[Salt]

Valencia offers:
Dorven -
[3 Bee Hives]
>A steady supply of:
Potatoes, Corn, Salted Beef (Note: Still need to get pickling down before I can transport tomatos)

Future Shipments of:
Research of Shipbuilding I
A supply of Coal

Gloiningen-
Construction of a [Goat Ranch]
>A steady supply of:
Potatoes, Corn, Salted Beef (Note: Still need to get pickling down before I can transport tomatos)

---

If anything else needs to be changed, please say so
>>
Guys The new turn will be posted at 11 am EST along with the results of this turn, congratulations on the 100s, youll be receiving bonuses
>>
>>44394877
I like the sound of that.
>>
bump having just gotten home
>>
>>44391852
>>44384216
Hold up. I just double checked.

I DO have Shipbuilding I! And I am willing to trade it as per the deal immediately
>>
BAMP
>>
Gloiningen
Would you be interested in an exchange?
I can provide Rice,Cattle,Wheat
I am willing to send to you a sustainable amount of cattle for a Grand forge to be built.
Also trade for wheat,rice and potatoes for some limestone and a bit of salt.
Umatsu
I am interested in purchasing some resources from you as well as [Writing] and [Ship building]
Let me know if you're amenable to trading.
I am more than happy to trade resources and foods for steady upgrades and would look forward to a partner ship of sorts if interested.
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.