[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your group have a christmas special session /tg/? Tell us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Did your group have a christmas special session /tg/?
Tell us about it!
Pic related, out final boss from last session
>>
>>44372843

We did, actually. It was pretty awesome. A bittersweet ending to the campaign and some very dear characters.
>>
File: Wise men.png (182 KB, 358x266) Image search: [Google]
Wise men.png
182 KB, 358x266
>>44372843
Our group had a christmas special.

Our GM recycled the birth of Jesus by putting in aliens who had a baby that had to be born.

Our team of superheroes had to go get three things (a mirror, the head of a frankenstein's monster and a gold bar) for the baby to be born, all the while fighting off evil aliens who wanted to kill the baby.

We got to the little hotel garage where the good aliens had holed up in to deliver the three things at the end of the session.
>>
>>44372843
Not a Christmas Special, but I'm hosting a one-shot for some of my hometown friends now that we're all back for the holidays. Don't want to post too many details since I've yet to run it and I know at least two of the players also frequent this board.
I just hope I don't dissappoint them.
>>
>>44372843
>Being so lonely you play on christmas.
>>
>>44372977

You don't have to play the Xmas special on Christmas day, you cunt.
>>
File: 126546314.gif (2 MB, 390x271) Image search: [Google]
126546314.gif
2 MB, 390x271
>>44372977
>thinking christmas specials have to be on christmas day
>>
>>44372843
80s Pandemonio campaign, featured us hunting a demon posing as Little Kevin and a bunch of hapless robbers caught way over their head.
The GM and players played up the parallels to Home Alone but the GM has never seen the film.
>>
>>44372843
>Did your group have a christmas special session /tg/?
Nope. We simply aren't fast enough to complete such a thing before Mid-January. I think our current GM is almost as stressed-out by the term "One Shot" or "Season special" as I am.
>>
File: 500894810_1280x1707.jpg (153 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
500894810_1280x1707.jpg
153 KB, 1280x1707
>Orphanage seeks help from PCs
>A strange creature has been kidnapping children throughout Winter
>PCs accept, being the good-hearted heroes they are
>PCs lay in wait for the creature to strike again
>It's a Krampus
>The beast manages to escape with another child, clearly they are out of their league.
>They seek the help of a Northern hero thought long dead...
>The Krampus Slayer
>After a long expedition through the snow, they find a log cabin...

Pic related.
>>
>>44372843
No we don't
Besides we are in notIran in June so it's kinda hard to celebrate it
>>
One character got pregnant. Me (Druid) and the ranger got plane shifted out of anger by the cleric because the ranger punched a few corpses in a tomb. I got plane shifted because ranger almost attacked the cleric out of stubbornness and my character hugged him to stop him and get between him. I forgot that I bought a pretty pricey priest scroll and that it had plane shift, so he out of anger used it on the ranger. Ranger was plane shifted and I needed to roll to see if I wasn't by accident. I rolled a 2.
>>
File: triple10.png (939 B, 216x218) Image search: [Google]
triple10.png
939 B, 216x218
Yes.

The GM had the Krampus steal our shit. We had to go to the South Pole to fight a bunch of Christmas Drow, a Reindeer that can shoot lasers out it's nose, a Christmas Tree on Fire (and it screams in pain), a Kraken composed of advertisements, an accountant that had the ability to "delete" numbers in his zone (GM rolls a d20 for the affect, lets say he rolls a 14, whenever a player or GM rolls a 14, it gets dropped to 13 as 14 dosen't exist), and the Krampus itself.

The GM gave us Missile Launchers, Miniguns, Flamethrowers, Grenade Launchers, various grenades and weapons to just slaughter everyone.

Things went from easy to hard when the Christmas Drow Started Suiciding themselves by running to us with a grenade primed
>>
>>44372843
We'll run the SW:Edge of the Empire Beginner box adventure this weekend.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.