[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey tg looking for a screen shot of the cowardly thief/rogue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1447416098824.jpg (166 KB, 1200x496) Image search: [Google]
1447416098824.jpg
166 KB, 1200x496
Hey tg

looking for a screen shot of the cowardly thief/rogue who became a legendary paladin by running away story

Been looking for it everywhere, in return...

I WOULD LIKE TO CALL TO ORDER THIS FIRST GENERAL MEETING OF THE BARBARIAN SOCIETY

WHAT IS THE FIRST TOPIC WE SHOULD DISCUSS, DUBS DECIDES
>>
>>44370781
I think we should discuss how I AM THE NIGHT RIDER! The rocker, the roller, the out of controller, I'm a fuel injected suicide machine! The mighty hand of vengeance, sent to strike down the unroadworthy! I'm hotter than a rollin' dice. Step right up, chum, and watch the kid lay down the rubber road, ride to freedom!
>>
>>44370781

I'm interested in this. Not the gay barbarian shit but the halfling story
>>
File: Donovan Graham.png (171 KB, 1546x1250) Image search: [Google]
Donovan Graham.png
171 KB, 1546x1250
>>44370781
I don't particularly care for barbarians, but here.

How would you read it, though?
>>
I say we go to the wizard's guild and SMASH THEIR SHIT RIGHT NOW I HATE THEM WITH THE STRENGTH OF A THOUSAND SUNS
>>
On the topic of screencaps that we can't find, does anyone have that one with the world map that was just Europe turned sideways?
>>
File: how not to make maps.jpg (1 MB, 1554x1662) Image search: [Google]
how not to make maps.jpg
1 MB, 1554x1662
>>44371303
I now declare this a screencap thread. Post screencaps you wish you saw more often, that others may see and save them.
>>
Now this might be a long shot, but does anyone have that screencap of the guy who played a character from the 20s really well? As in he used time-accurate phrases and everything. I think it ended with 'Well ain't that a real kettle of fish'.
>>
>>44370781
I HEARD THERE ARE LOTS OF THINGS TO LOOT ACROSS THE OCEAN
WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND BURN IT DOWN
>>
>>44371445
The ocean?
>>
>>44371460
Well how else are we gonna get across??
>>
>>44371349
I haven't uploaded like this before, but here's my small collection of /tg/ related screencaps and images.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=49500993135968587178
>>
>>44370925

How about I AM THE MAN, WHO GRABS THE SUN! RIDING TO VALHALLA! WITNESS ME BLOOD BAG! WITNESS! I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.