[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate Quest #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: Latest.png (206 KB, 320x665) Image search: [Google]
Latest.png
206 KB, 320x665
The holy grail war: a magical ritual that has been ongoing for two hundred years. Established by the three great magic families: Tohsaka, Matou and Einzbern. The holy grail allows the victor to have any wish granted, and it is for this reason that seven mages are selected by the holy grail and with support from the holy grail, they are allowed to summon servants: heroic spirits and legends from the past. Masters chosen by the grail are granted three command spells.

This takes part during an alternative time-line from Fate/Staynight during the fourth holy grail war. the three main magic families still exist, with certain characters also existing within this timeline.

You were chosen to become a master, however: who are you?

Are you a

>Male or Female
>Do you belong to one of the three great magic families? If so, which one?
>If not belonging to one of the great magic families what are you? >Mercenary, Mage etc.

Your choices affect what type of catalyst you are given in order to summon a servant although there will always be more then one type.

Combat will be rolled by first three rolls of 1d20, your servants stats will also pay apart in determining combat rolls, for example: a servant with A strength will have an easier time to pass check compared to a servant with only C strength. I plan to develop this as I go along and we will see how it works out.
>>
File: gHkiBKr.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gHkiBKr.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1080
Different backgrounds & upbringing will allow you to gain unique perks:

Tohsaka: CONVERSION OF POWER: Allows the storing of mana in objects, usually jewels. You may use these jewels as a one-time consumable for a spell / write in. You start with 3 C-Ranked Jewels, 2 B-Ranked Jewels, 1 A-Ranked Jewels, higher ranked jewels will be more effective then lower ranked ones, occasionally opportunities will arrive during the quest to obtain more jewels.

Matou: 500 YEARS OF DEDICATION: Thanks to your grandfather: Zouken Matou's extensive library of intensive sorcerous knowledge you are able to decrease up to two of your servant's stats by one rank and to increase up to two of the servants stats by one rank. (For example you may decrease your servants Luck from D to E and to increase your Agility from B to A, if the stat is A or higher it simply gets a A+, Noble Phantasms cannot be upgraded or degraded). Stats upgraded or degraded this way will stay until the following day, you may choose to redistribute stats, keep them the same or revert back to normal.

Einzbern: UNIQUE HOMUNCULUS: The Einzbern family has been creating homunculus for years, you are one of the two homunculus to be born to a human mage and a female homunculus. However, you and your twin were separated from your parents at birth and raised by the Einzbern family to become a master to fight in the holy grail war. Thanks to your homunculus abilities, magic comes easily to you and you possess much more magical circuits then your average mage. Using your magic, you can reinforce all your servants stats by an additional grade. However, this reinforcement may be only used once a day, once used it lasts for a single battle and resets the following day.

If you guys do not wish to be one of the great families then let me know and I'll create some classes for you e.g.

Member of the church (Think Kirei)
Mercenary (Think Kiritsugu)
Foreign Mage (Think Waver)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Here, have a vote, though I may not stay long.
>Flipping a coin for gender. 1 for male, 2 for female
>Foreign Mage

>the three main magic families still exist, with certain characters also existing within this timeline.
Does this include Golden Boy and Angry Manjew?
>>
>>44897668
Male
Member of Nanaya family
>>
>>44897757
Perhaps, depending on how the story goes / what choices you choose. Although I may choose to put goldie into the list of potential servants that can be summoned depending on what I roll for the other masters (aka if they get crappy rolls I will prob take out goldie out of the pool)
>>
>>44897668
>Male
>Member of Matou family
>>
>>44897668
Male
Mercenary
>>
Seems like going male is the consensus, however looks like you guys are still undecided on your history/upbringing. I'll give it a couple of more minutes then hold a final vote
>>
Alright so, looks like the choices are:

>Foreign Mage
>Member of the Nanaya family
>Member of the Matou family
>Mercenary

Will come back in ten minutes, if a decision isn't made I'll roll for it.
>>
>Male
>Member of Matou family
i wish you luck QM most fate quests end up dead after a certain point i hope yours lives
>>
>>44898079
Merc changing to foreign Mage
>>
>>44897819
The thing is that Grail Wars are all about who can out-bullshit everyone else's bullshit, so even supposedly 'weak' servants can often defeat 'stronger' enemies.

For instance, Kirei wrecking True Assassin because he already had a heart condition. Or Zero Berserker or Shirou defeating Gilgamesh (sans Ea) because their abilities are hard counters to his.

Throw in whatever you want. A Grail War wouldn't be a Grail War if everyone was on a level.

Either that or throw in 'lol Ea' Gilgamesh vs. 'fought Gilgamesh to a standstill' Enkidu vs. 'your Vimana ain't shit' Semiramis vs. 'got my magic from GOD' Solomon vs. 'basically a god' Tamano-no-Mae vs. 'my spear KILLS gods' Karna vs. us with some weakshit servant, and laugh at our suffering.
>>
>Foreign Mage
>>
>>44898079
>Member of the Nanaya family
As amusing as that would be, nah.

I vote
>Foreign Mage
>>
>>44898079
>Foreign Mage
>>
Foreign Mage: You came to Fuyuki after being groomed and chosen by an elite organisation that wishes to take part in the Holy Grail War, their decisions on why they chose you or what they want with the grail is still unknown to you. You are also unfamiliar with Fuyuki City as you are an outsider, but that may be solved with a little bit of scouting. Thanks to the support of your organisation, you are allowed to choose a pre-determined servant class. This means you may choose any of the seven servant classes when you choose your catalyst. You are also an adept mage, thanks an unrelenting and harsh training regime you are now the equal of the masters from the three major families, once per battle you may choose to drain a single stat from an enemy servant and add it to your own (e.g. Enemy servant's agility B goes to C and your servant's agility is raised by one rank, does not affect NB).

Starting to write now.
>>
>>44897662
Male

Foreign Mage.

I vote Fionn MacChumhaill as Lancer.
>>
File: ZeroAssassin.png (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
ZeroAssassin.png
2 MB, 1200x1600
so we all agree on assassin right? we need to fight this war the right way
>>
>>44898613
Assassin best looking class. Worst in theory. When we've got the possibility of contending with: Our future selves with a capitalized first name, the first hero, literally king Arthur, Hercules, or something mad like those... We need something equally bullshit.

We need Tsubaeme Gaeshi, we need Gae Bolg, we need Mac An Luin.
>>
File: 2626069_258961f8.jpg (82 KB, 640x431) Image search: [Google]
2626069_258961f8.jpg
82 KB, 640x431
“...And so, I guess all you have to do now is to choose your servant catalyst...you do know what catalysts do right?”. Your mentor is standing before you, frowning. “Catalysts allow you to control what type of servant you wish to summon. Although other factors still influence the summoning process, the catalyst is the most important aspect of the summoning ritual.” You meet his gaze with silence and wait for him to carry on. Your mentor is still a mystery to you: After being contacted by the organization (of which you still do not know the name off) shortly after your command seals appeared on your hands about a year ago. Your mentor has been looking after you for many months. Teaching you about the holy grail war and how the chalice could be used to grant wishes. Even after twelve months, you still know almost nothing about your mentor.
“We have managed to procure catalysts from all seven classes, I trust you know how important this can be. As far as we know, no other master has completed their summoning yet, although after tonight: it will begin”. You look around you, your master took you to an old style Victorian mansion and led you straight down the basement and into the entrance of a large cellar. Your master opens the door and steps aside, beckoning you in. “Aren't you coming with me?” You were startled, you've not done anything like this before, and you did not know anyone else from the organization. You were surrounded by strangers. “Relax, the people inside will help you choose a catalyst although they will wait outside after you've made your selection. The less people inside the summoning room the better: you don't want any mishaps.”

You shrug, and step inside the room. You can see two other figures inside the cellar, hooded figures. Most likely from the organization.
“Ah, we have been expecting you Master...”

>Whats your name?
>>
>>44898668
Arthur Nestlee.
>>
>>44898668
Thorben Quinn
>>
>>44898668

>>44898684
>>44898698

>Arthur Quinn
>>
>>44898714
that sounds good i change my vote
>>
>>44898714
Why not?
>>
>>44898613
Anon, if we wanted to pay street toughs to nudge enemy masters on the street, thereby dosing them with lethal amounts of quick-acting neurotoxins via DMSO solution, we should have gone Mercenary for the criminal contacts.
>>
>>44898668
Dick Likker
>>
File: Arthur Quinn.jpg (40 KB, 270x405) Image search: [Google]
Arthur Quinn.jpg
40 KB, 270x405
>>44898714
This.

We now need Rider Thor.
>>
>>44898714
This
>>
>>44898752
>Not Berserker
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>44898668
>>44898714
Perfect. This.
>>
>>44898714
We Arthur now
>>
>>44898668
>“We have managed to procure catalysts from all seven classes, I trust you know how important this can be. As far as we know, no other master has completed their summoning yet, although after tonight: it will begin”
>catalysts from all seven classes
>no other master has completed their summoning
Summon Caster, get Caster to summon Saber, win basically everything ever.

still get fucked because lolgilgamesh
>>
“Ah, we have been expecting you Master Quinn.” Both of the hooded figure bow and you nod your head in response. “I trust you know what your purpose is here today”. The hooded figure on the left gestures and the one of the right lifts up a black suit case and opens it after using the right combination. You smile slightly, “Ah, good old black suit cases. Usually filled with currency or important papers, although the contents in this one seems slightly unusual”. The figure on the left nods and presents seven different queer artifacts, some glitter as if it hadn't aged a day on its creation. Some were crumbling and old.
“I trust I do not have to explain to you what these are, these are catalysts that the organization has gathered for you to choose at your leisure. Obviously each catalyst will allow you to summon a heroic spirit from each different class. The figure gestures to the objects with a wave of his hand: I'm afraid we only have two of each. Tell me which classes you wish to hear about and I will show you the relevant catalyst.”

What do you do?
>Ask him about every catalyst
>Ask about particular a particular class (or classes)
(Note, after this I will roll for servants and you will get a choice between two. Although you won't know whom exactly you'll be getting unless you figure it out from the catalyst. Note that true assassin will not be featured, I will be choosing from a randomized assassin list)
>>
>>44898882
Ask about Archer
>>
>>44898882
>>
>>44898882
Sorry, 14 artifacts, not 7.
>>
>>44898882
>You smile slightly, “Ah, good old black suit cases. Usually filled with currency or important papers, although the contents in this one seems slightly unusual”.
For some reason, I see us as being an afro smugass. Enjoy the drawfag I just did.

Also, I vote for
>>Ask him about every catalyst
>>
>>44898882
>"What sort of Lancer catalysts do you have?"
>>
>>44898882
We have nothing to lose by asking.
>>
File: 1453309524672.jpg (230 KB, 650x660) Image search: [Google]
1453309524672.jpg
230 KB, 650x660
>>44898882
>>Ask about particular a particular class
Archer
>>
File: arthur.png (30 KB, 409x573) Image search: [Google]
arthur.png
30 KB, 409x573
>>44898909
>>
>>44898919
Oh hey, it's best Archer.
>>
I'll actually start rolling and writing about each of the artifacts so you guys can actually make a proper and decent decision wouldn't want you guys to miss out of a decent servant because I was too lazy to write it.
>>
>>44898882
>I'm afraid we only have two of each.
>only two of each
>only
Shit, why don't these guys just pay off everyone in the city and replace them with hired assassins if they have all those resources.
>>
File: 1452524231457.png (3 MB, 2222x1713) Image search: [Google]
1452524231457.png
3 MB, 2222x1713
>>44898936
I like it, anon.
>>44898938
We're going with unofficial Servants, right?
>>
>>44898943
Because Anon, that's boring. Why have a war with mythical figures over a wish granting magic cup if you're not gonna have fun with it?
>>
>>44898882
>Ask about every catalyst
>>
>>44898943
Doesn't necessarily mean they're good catalysts, anon. Just plentiful. They could be "Literally who?" scrub-tier Servants for all we know.
>>
>>44898962
I hope so. Fionn MacChumhaill for best Lancer. A never miss, permanently poisoned, always white hot spear, all the knowledge in the world, the power to heal with water from his hands, and flowing golden locks. Also can punch holes in mountains and may or may not be a giant,
>>
>>44898970
Yes, but now I'm imagining that once we've picked our catalyst, they're just going to be throwing out thirteen Avalons and Shrouds of Turin and what have you.
>>
>>44898990
Don't forget, Fionn also has a powerful shield and sword.
>>
>>44898882
>Ask about particular a particular class (or classes)

Lancer and Archer
>>
>>44898882
>>
>>44899007
Most of them are likely scrub tier catalysts. I imagine there might be 2-3 decent ones in the batch. For really good ones? We're lucky to get one.
>>
You know who would be a cool Servant?

Cu as Caster
>>
>>44899053
I'd imagine even a scrub-tier artifact would still basically be a priceless museum piece. And obtaining 14 scrub-tier artifacts would still be ludicrously expensive.
>>
>>44899064
Is that a dog bark I hear?

>>44899093
Doesn't it state that Scrub-Tier heroes get their parameters boosted so they wont get their teeth kicked in automatically?
>>
>>44899093
Unless this was several weaker families banding together with thier various treasures trying to beat the more major powers.
>>
>>44899093
Only if they bought them, anon.

>>44899123
Nowhere I'm aware of, anon. Though there are conditional buffs, depending on how close they are summoned to where their legend is strongest.
>>
>>44899064
Surely if we've already had Shakespeare as Caster, we could also have Nasu as Caster
>>
>>44898990
I like the sound of this very much. Although a Rider could also be cool. I'm interested to see what our choices end up being.
>>
>>44899156
>spoiler

"Okay, I wrote that you won. Congratulations."
>>
>>44897668
>Matou
>Female

SUFFERING RAPE WORMS, HO!
>>
>>44899311
You're late anon.
>>
>>44899311
Little late, Anon.
>>
>>44899311
someone is late to the party
>>
>Saber Artifacts

Dirty red lace ribbon
Remains of a once pink kimono

>Archer Artifacts
Remnants of a crumbling instrument, appears to once be a harp
Bust of a young girl's head

>Lancer Artifacts
Crumbling Celtic Rune fragment
Ancient helmet which has lost its sheen

>Rider Artifacts
An old sigil displaying two pole stars
Tattered overalls with blood stains and bullet holes

>Caster Artifacts
A splendid quill, still looks fairly new
An old tattered flag that was used by armies

>Berserker Artifacts
A splendid red cape with an unrecognizable sigil on the back
The remains of a horse saddle, seems at least twice as bigger as normal saddles

>Assassin artifacts
A small glass vial with red transparent liquid within
A broken white mask

Not going to lie but these rolls surprised me, some of the servants are stronger then others and while others are weaker, well. I'll let you guys decide on what artifacts that you may want, you can list some and I can explain them in greater detail. Have a illya while I grab some food.
>>
>>44899378
Crumbling Celtic Rune Fragment. Guys. We're getting an Irish lancer here. Those guys are stronk.
>>
>>44899378
>Crumbling Celtic Rune fragment
>>
>>44899378

yes. Yes. Yesssssss!
>>
File: 1438978182424.png (259 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
1438978182424.png
259 KB, 580x580
>>44899378
>Remnants of a crumbling instrument, appears to once be a harp
KING OF THE JEWS
>>
>>44899378
>Ancient helmet which has lost its sheen

>An old sigil displaying two pole stars
>Tattered overalls with blood stains and bullet holes

>A splendid red cape with an unrecognizable sigil on the back

All of these interest me.
>>
>>44899413
But I wanna actually win.
>>
>>44899378
>>44899413
>>44899422
>>44899425
>>44899437

Can we get a description on both Lancer ones?
>>
>>44899378
>Remains of a once pink kimono
>Ancient helmet which has lost its sheen
>>
>>44899378
Surely we can ask where each of these artifacts were obtained from. It's not like someone would source for artifacts and then blindly accept everything without any proof of their providence. There has to be some kind of documentation of what each of these things are supposed to be, right?
>>
>>44899378
>>
>>44899378
knight classes are for cheesers
>>
>>44899445
Cu would've won if his master wasn't a shit. If he was with Bazett, it would've been a steam roll more or less.

Diarmuid would've won easily if convinced that the Grail War is something where chivalry isn't required. Just chip away at all the Servants. Then a spoopy starfish and lolgilgamesh appeared.
>>
>>44899378
>>
>>44899412
I'm this anon, changing my vote to this;

>Dirty red lace ribbon

because there is a higher chance for waifu
>>
>>44899378

Which pole stars, specifically? Any we might recognize? Are we a stargazer?

>>44899461
This man speaks the truth
>>
File: 1450974941880.png (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450974941880.png
37 KB, 800x600
>>44899378
Has anyone come up with potential Servants for the artifacts?
>>
>>44899378
Let's go with this.
>>
>>44899378
Saber is the strongest class
>>
>>44899534
>not waifuing a fellow master to gain a guaranteed ally
do you even fate?
>>
>>44899568
Saber also pretty much 100% makes it to the end of the Grail War. Not necessarily winning, mind, but it's pretty much always a Saber and something else in the final 2.
>>
>>44899568
>Berserker is the strongest class
fixed
>>
>>44899586
>Not waifuing both
Step it up, senpai.
>>
File: asasa.jpg (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
asasa.jpg
34 KB, 800x600
>>44899552
My guess for the kimono
>>
>>44899552
Celtic Rune is obviously one of the Oirish lads.

Pink kimono.... Maybe fake assassin?

Red lace.... Young Shituria?

Harp, probably David.

Quill, is either Nasu or Shakespeare.

Horse saddle... Big... Maybe... Darius?

Mask... Phantom of the opera? Maybe Hassan.
>>
>>44899622
>having a harem
i can get behind this
>>
>>44899611
>Wanting a screaming lunatic
>>
You point at the crumbling rune stone and the helmet with the faded sheen. “Tell me more about the lancer artifacts”. The figure on the left nods and holds out the old tablet. An old irish rune stone, the original etching on the tablet has faded, but some of it can still be read. You ask whether or not if either of the hooded figures can read what the tablet says. The right offered silence, while the left shrugged and glanced at the rune stone for a few moments before saying: “I think I can make out the words...Shadow? Shadows?”.
You then point at the helmet, “How about that one?”. The one on the right carefully picks up the helmet and holds it out for you. Interesting, from your experience you recognise the design to be Roman. Possibly a Roman soldier? Or perhaps someone greater? Faded floral patterns adorn the rim, and although it was no longer golden the helmet still seemed quite regal. You place the helmet back: “Anything else that interests you?”

Have this for now, writing up more.
>>
>>44899656
>wanting a bland and boring servant guaranteed to cheese everything
>>
>>44899657
>Ask about the Kimono and the Bust
>>
>>44899657

Roman.... Spearmen?

Shadow Rune? I'm bamboozled.
>>
>>44899670
Berserker is the most boring class though.
>>
>inb4 our rival summons some hero without a name. The Unknown Soldier
>>
>>44899670
>Not realizing that it's fucking Nasuverse, where Shirou can beat his older, stronger self, because reasons.
>>
>>44899552
We can only guess.

>Remnants of a crumbling instrument, appears to once be a harp
I'd like to say Apollo, but that'd be ridiculous.

Could be anyone from Cu to Lugh.

I just want to say that Polaris is the only pole star. How can a sigil show two of them?

Wishful thinking suggests George S. Patton.

>A splendid quill, still looks fairly new
Surely not Shakespeare. It looks new, so when did quills fall out of use?

>A broken white mask
I keep thinking Guy Fawkes mask, but that's a recent invention.
>>
>>44899702
Also, you can't have a meaningful character development chat with a foaming beast.
>>
>>44899657
>Roman spearman
Aww shit, are we getting Romulus?
>>
>>44899657
>Shadow rune

Scathach? The Fear Dorcha? Either would be awesome.
>>
>>44899736
Ooooooh lads. About to get good here....
>>
>>44899378
>No Medea option
Colony dropped
>>
File: 1438976496719.png (243 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
1438976496719.png
243 KB, 580x580
>>44899657
>Celtic rune
>"Shadow"
Scathatch
>>
>>44899657
>“I think I can make out the words...Shadow? Shadows?”.
Scáthach, then. Unless I'm mistaken, she was literally called the Shadow.

No idea about the Roman dude, though I can guess he was a king. Leonidas, perhaps?
>>
>>44899709
>Apollo and Lugh
Are gods, anon. They cannot be summoned.
>>
>>44899761
Yes please
>>
>>44899702
it makes it more interesting since a foreign magus isnt a literal mana battery like the einzbern homunculi and will actually have to pick their fights
>>44899708
>not realizing that because its the nasuverse its far more interesting being the underdog
>>
>>44899774
That would be Greek instead of Roman.
>>
>>44899774
>My little anon can't be so fucking utterly ignorant
>>
>>44899787
Anon, it's entirely possible to be the underdog even with Saber as our Servant. It's not like we're getting King Fucking Arthur or anything.
>>
>>44899761
Mana Transfer when?
>>
>>44899754
>>44899761
>Scathatch
Yeah I don't feel like taking out a 5000 dollar loan.
>>
>>44899774
>>44899761
>>44899754
Scatach hype. We get a better Gae Bolg, a beautiful waifu who can teach us to fight, has tons of knowledge, amazing rune magic, and has a god slayer skill. Goodbye anyone with Divinity.
>>
>>44899792
>>44899793
I'm sorry, I forgot my brain at home.
>>
>>44899824
>It's not like we're getting King Fucking Arthur or anything.
red lace ribbon sounds like red saber so we could
>>
>>44899855
>Wanting slut Seiba
>>
>>44899824
also Saber and the rest of the knight classes are basically guaranteed to last to the end of the holy grail war
>>
>>44899855
Red Saber isn't Arturia. Red Saber is Nero.
>>
“Show me that kimono, and that bust.”

The figure on the left gingerly lifts the kimono, or what you realise: the remains of the kimono. It was once pink, but it has faded over the years, seems like here and there it seems like the kimono had holes in – ones made by bladed weapons it seems. “Not much I can tell you about this one, seems just like a kimono. Seems to be on its last legs though the fabric is decaying slowly, kinda like a sickness”. The hooded figure replaces the kimono and turns the bust of the woman's head towards you. “You don't mind if I don't take out the bust right?”. You shrug, “I can see it close enough from here.”

The woman's bust depicts a young beautiful woman however cracks are beginning to form underneath the base of the bust. You poke it gingerly, “What is this made out off? Marble?”. The figure on the right answers this time: “Had one of our experts to look at it earlier, apparently it's just stone.”
>>
>>44899883
Either her or Mordred.
>>
>>44899883
may as well be the same considering she's just a saber knockoff anyway
>>
>>44899830
Yeah, scratch my previous hype, this is what I want now. Assuming Rider doesn't have any equally fun choices.
>>
>>44899896
Go with the bust.
>>
>>44899896
>“Had one of our experts to look at it earlier, apparently it's just stone.”
Quick, /tg/, what female heroes have fought Medusa?
>>
>>44899896
That sick shinsengumi guy maybe?
>>
>>44899896
>>44899943
Probably Okita

I have no idea about the bust though. Maybe Medusa herself if you push it.
>>
>>44899931
>>“Had one of our experts to look at it earlier, apparently it's just stone.”
>Quick, /tg/, what female heroes have fought Medusa?
Maybe its a genderbend though

I'm good with anything with huge tits desu
>>
>>44899896
>kimono
>like a sickness
Goddamnit it's that Saber clone isn't it?
>>
>>44899969
Op if we get a seibaclone I swear to fucking god
>>
>>44899993
>Not wanting best waifu
>>
>>44899969
Okita has a chance of random parameter drops. No thank you.
>>
Alright did anyone else want any descriptions of the other artifacts? If not I will be starting a vote in a couple of minutes
>>
>>44899988
Well it would get boosted parameters thanks to lol Japan so it may be a good pick.
>>
>>44899969
>dat smile
>dat outfit
>dem toes

Being a seiba clone hurts her, but damn if I'm not tempted
>>
>>44900041
berserker and rider artifacts pls
>>
>>44900041
I'm okay with the vote
>>
>>44900041
Examine the overalls.

And maybe the Berserker artifacts.
>>
>>44900041
Could we get some more info on the Rider artifacts? Pretty sure I'm voting on Scathach, but better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>44900041
Old sigil and flag would be nice to check.
>>
>>44899969
I would guess the bust is Euryale.
>>
>>44900041
It's fine
>>
>>44900041
The Rider artifacts, I believe.

I'd also like to vote to examine the Assassins.
>>
>>44900043
Doesn't Japan!Saber have "skill" that nerfs all of her physical attributes?
>>
>>44900041
Saber Artifacts
Assassin artifacts
>>
>>44900082
Oh, that'd make a lot of sense.
Damn, now I want her. Best gorgon.
>>
>>44900041
Dirty red lace ribbon
>>
>>44900041
Can we use a GW miniature to try summoning Rowboat Girlyman?
>>
>>44900041
The saddle. Because, I really hope it's Lu Bu.
>>
>>44900152
If so, can we use a JoJo manga to summon a Stand?
>>
>>44900161
But he'll just betray us in the end.
>>
>>44900192
Lets summon Michael Jackson
>>
File: ArcherEuryGOStage3.png (607 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
ArcherEuryGOStage3.png
607 KB, 512x724
>>44900082
God damn, now I can't decide.
>>
>>44900192
If so can we use Akita Toriyama to summon the eternal dragon?
>>
>>44900216
>Picking Servants who can barely fight.
>>
>>44900228
>Not picking Servants with your dick
>>
>>44900192
A Stand isn't an independent entity, so you'd have to summon a Stand user, but I don't see why it couldn't summon Araki.
>>
>>44900251
I like you
>>
>>44900228
>>44900251
>not using your dick as the catalyst to summon the most compatible servant
>>
>>44900263
Immortal Servant? Yes please.

>>44900251
I am picking with my dick. I get raging erections over proper combat strategy.
>>
>>44900251
But he is, Anon. He's picking Scat.
>>
>>44899783
>Gods cannot be summoned.

Orion and Artemis are of the Archer class and come as a duo package.
>>
File: 1310419656875.jpg (8 KB, 355x397) Image search: [Google]
1310419656875.jpg
8 KB, 355x397
>>44900288

yes.
>>
>>44899761
>>44900216
So far these are the two best choices by far.
>>
>>44900294
Proper combat strategy.... And Scatach.
>>
>>44900288
Why would you want to cut your dick off?!
>>
File: sigil.png (11 KB, 277x377) Image search: [Google]
sigil.png
11 KB, 277x377
“What can you tell me about the Berserker and Rider artifacts?”

The left figure motioned towards the right and they both gingerly take hold of the four artifacts in order to let you closely examine them.

The splendid red cape looks like a drape, splendid red. However on closer inspection, you realize that there were numerous rents and holes in the fine cape. The once brilliant red sheen of the fabric has faded slightly, with the holes and rents having a slightly darker shade of red around them. The horse saddle looked like a rather old fashioned horse saddle – probably hundreds of years old, nothing comes to your mind regarding both of these objects. “What can you tell me about the cape and the saddle?” you ask the right hooded figure.

“...You use the saddle for a horse. Probably a big horse by the look of this 'un. And this here is a cape. You know, you drape them around your shoulders.” Grunted the hooded figure. You stare at him a while and once you realize he's not going to say any more you sigh and gesture to the left figure.
“Looks like your buddy here is having a long day, just tell me about the rider artifacts.”
He nods, and gestures towards an overall and to a sigil, which is like a badge with an emblem on it.
“Looks like the owner of these clothes met a bloody death. I'd hazard a guess that these are around… a couple of hundred of years old? They didn't wear stuff like this unless it was back in the day, where pirates still roamed the sea. Now, don't give me that look, I know pirates still exist, I mean the old pirate type, you know? Swashbucklers and stuff lik-”
The figure on the right coughs, and the figure on the left quickly goes on to describe the emblem. “Now this is like a sigil of some sort, to show someone's coat of arms? Probably a couple of hundred of years old as well. Couldn't tell you much about it I suppose.”

-Picture attached is the sigil-
>>
>>44900292
Then why not pick the bloodstained tank overalls and summon the Servant whose Noble Phantasm may or may not be being a General of the US Army?
>>
>>44900343
Why not?
>>
>>44900340
why do you feel the need of pointing out your nationality lad
>>
>>44900343
It'll be fine, we have magic for minor things like these.
>>
>>44900340
Strength: B Mana: C
Endurance: A Luck: D
Agility: A N. Phantasm:A+

Dem stats.

>>44900368
Because I want to.

>>44900353
Because I want a sure bet rather than a possible good one.
>>
>>44900351
Sir Francis Drake, huh? Not a bad choice.
>>
>>44900351
>-Picture attached is the sigil-
>Google Image Search
>Best guess for this image: sir francis drake coat of arms
WELL THEN.
>>
>>44900351
i don't know much about pirates wearing overalls but i just thought of it being john henry and my dick exploded
>>
File: bw.png (123 KB, 696x812) Image search: [Google]
bw.png
123 KB, 696x812
>>44900351
>>
>>44900402
Where are you getting those stats? If those are actually Scathach's attributes, then she seems like a really obvious pick, on top of all the other reasons.
>>
File: RiderDrakeGOStage4.png (382 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
RiderDrakeGOStage4.png
382 KB, 512x724
>>44900351
>>44900418
>>44900433
Another good choice, lads.
>>
>>44900435
Her Nasuverse wiki page mate.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Sc%C3%A1thach)
>>
>>44900435
>>44900453
Servant's stats will probably be adjusted a tiny bit since some servants have some really poor stats for no reason although it all depends on who you guys choose. Writing up Ribbon + Caster + Assassin artifacts now.
>>
>>44900486
You should've prewritten.

Make a pastebin with them all when you're done.
>>
>>44900448
I hate this female Drake bullshit so much.
>>
>>44900505
That's a good idea anon, I've got my word file but I'll follow your advice and paste them all in there after I'm done
>>
>>44900520
Welcome to Nasuverse.
>>
Weren't overalls invented some time in the late 1800s or early 1900s? Surely 'swashbuckler'-type pirates far predate them?
>>
>>44900520
Welcome to the Nasuverse, where there are actually no real Female Sabers. And sometimes other heroic spirits are changed to female. Just cause.
>>
>>44900531
Are you going to include original Servants or the ones that already exist in canon?
>>
>>44900556
Apparantly they were invented in 1750. I'm not totally sure about that, though.
>>
File: ArcherEuryGOStage4.png (615 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
ArcherEuryGOStage4.png
615 KB, 512x724
So at the moment:
>Saber:
Kimono - Okita
Red Ribbon - ???
>Lancer
Rune - Scathach
Roman helmet - Romulus?
>Archer
Harp - David
Bust - Euryale?
>Rider
Coat of Arms - Francis Drake
Bloodied Overalls - ???
>Caster
Pen - Shakespeare or Andersen
The flag - ???
>Berserker
Saddle - Lu Bu?
Cape - Caligula?
>Assassin
Glass vial - Semiramis?
Broken white mask - Hassan but which?

Please tell me if I missed one.
>>
>>44900623
Glass vial could also be Jekyll/Hyde.
>>
>>44900623
Red Ribbon could probably be Nero and saddle hasn't been determined
>>
>>44900623
Now I need you to order that list by bust size
>>
>>44900623
Overalls could be Anne Bonny.
>>
>>44900623
The quill being relatively new suggests that it belonged to a writer from the early 1800s, when use of quills started to decline. So probably not Shakespeare. Andersen fits the bill, but so do others like Dickens and Poe.
>>
We haven't even chosen a fucking servant yet and we're going to autosage soonish.
>>
>>44900666
Checked, Satan.>>44900693
>>
>>44900693
Nevermind. No violent death there. My first instinct was an old West outlaw, but then he said pirates, so I got nothing.
>>
File: 1310671996285.jpg (10 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1310671996285.jpg
10 KB, 297x275
>>44900728
>Dickens
>Dicks
>>
File: FGOAssassinJekyllStage4.png (444 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
FGOAssassinJekyllStage4.png
444 KB, 512x724
>>44900648
Oh my goodness, how could I forget?
>>44900666
Red ribbon makes sense, and the saddle is really just my guess.
>>44900676
Romulus > Scathach > Okita > everyone else
>>44900693
That would work too.
>>44900728
Good catch anon, I missed that.
>>
>>44900763
>Romulus > Scathach > Okita > everyone else
I forgot Drake in there, god damn it.
Romulus >= Drake
>>
>>44900763
THEN MY VOTE GOES TO ROMULUS :D
>>
“Can you show me the rest of the artifacts? Might as well look at them all, we're in no rush.”
The figure on the left nodded and presents you the ribbon from the sabre artifact. The ribbon is primarily red, with streaks of white silver running across the length of the fabric. You're not sure what happened to the owner of the ribbon but it seems like it was left, or forgotten. You turn your attention to the Caster and Assassin artifacts.

“Careful with that vial, we're still not sure what in it. Apparently one of our mages found it in some random basement of an old house in the United Kingdom”. You pick up the vial and gently shake it, the red liquid runs up and down but doesn't react to your shaking. “You haven't examined the liquid within?”.
“No, apparently it's a artifact to summon assassin though, so I'd be careful. Could be anything in that vial, might take your eye out. Or worse” grunted the right sided figure. You gently placed the vial back and instead lifted up the mask. It's a half shaped mask, you realize, looks like it was made to cover half of someone's face. You returned the mask and gestured towards the last artifacts: Caster.

“So...I've got a flag and a quill?”
“Yep, no idea where that quill is from, looks brand new. The flag though, it's quite interesting”. The left and the right guard both grabbed the flag from both ends and stretched their arms out of the opposite side so you could examine the flag more carefully. The flag is riddled with holes and quite muddy. You could not make out what colour it was originally, but you can barely see the outline of a dragon that was etched proudly on the flag, a long time ago…

The two guards returned the flag, folding it up gently and placing it back.

“So...what will it be? Take your time choosing your catalyst. The organization expects results, so you better choose a servant that will win the war eh?”
>>
>>44900728
Poe best servant. Did Poefag ever come back to tell us about his game?
>>
>>44900789
Ew, too many girls who are lol-tier boon monsters. It's a shame there aren't more who are petite like Euralye, but oh well.
>>
Voting has now begin! Vote time will end in 15 minutes, if there is a tie there will be a final destination voting thing~
>>
File: LancerRomuGOStage3.png (400 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
LancerRomuGOStage3.png
400 KB, 512x724
>>44900807
ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROMA.
>>44900832
Yeah, Vial is Jekyll.
I don't know who the flag could be, though.
>>
>>44900832
Is the flag fucking MERLIN?
>>
>>44900854
Scathach
>>
>>44900854
I vote for the Roman Helmet. MUST SUMMON ROMA.
>>
>>44900854
Scatach.
>>
>>44900854
BIGGEST BUST ROMA
>>
>>44900849
Romulus is a man.
A BIG Roman man.
>>44900854
Motherfucking Scathach.
>>
>>44900854
Scathach
>>
>>44900854
Romulus
>>
>>44900832
Scathach
>>
>>44900832
Rune. Scathach here we go.
>>
>>44900854
Helmet or coat of arms.
>>
>>44900894
Scratch this

Voting for waifu

Scathach.
>>
>>44900854
Scathach
>>
>>44900867
>>44900878
If that's what the Roman servant looks like, I'll change my vote to that.
>>
>>44900854
Scathach
>>
Personally I don't care what we get as long as we can fuck it.
>>
>>44900854
Flag.

In the hopes that it's Merlin.

Will you tell us who the servants we didn't get were once we're locked in?
>>
>>44900854
The King of Nation Founding.

Man, I can't imagine what would happen if the Roman helmet ISN'T Roma.
>>
>>44900854
Celtic Rune please.
>>
>>44900939
please leave
>>
>>44900939
Then you should pick the ribbon. Red Seibah is pretty open sexually.
>>
>>44900854
Scathach
>>
File: LancerRomuGOStage4.png (437 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
LancerRomuGOStage4.png
437 KB, 512x724
>>44900949
Forgot my fucking picture.

My vote is Roma, by the way.
>>
>>44900854
Scathach

Best Lancer
>>
>>44900854
Romulus
>>
>>44900977
man that bulge is...a bulge
>>
>>44900943
Yes, I'll paste who the servants were after voting ends. Gotta say though, one anon actually got most of them right.
>>
>>44900956
I will never leave anon..
>>
>>44900994
He flattened Rome's foundation by hammering it down with his phallus.
>>
>>44901002
Do you mean >>44900623
>>
>>44901045
Yes. Although: which ones are correct and which ones aren't?
>>
OVERALLS
>>
By my count, Scathach is winning pretty handily. Maybe one of our potential waifus will have Romulus, so we can bro out with him and have the best of both worlds.
>>
>>44901024
His lance is his dick.
>>
>>44901068
Well for one, the mask is Phantom of the Opera, rather than Hassan.
>>
>>44900854
Romulus so we can pose like real niggas
>>
>>44901072
Impossible, one servant of each type. Both are Lancers, also we have his catalyst.
>>
Why is anyone voting for Lancer in a quest with dice?
>>
inb4 the rune isn't actually Scathach and all the votes for her are void
>>
>>44901095
Weirder shit has happened, anon. It's Nasuverse after all.
>>
>>44901095
Oh, right, duh. For some reason I thought he was Rider, due to how many hot birches he rides with his BODACIOUS ROMAN SCHLONG.
>>
File: 1451517003433.png (361 KB, 616x900) Image search: [Google]
1451517003433.png
361 KB, 616x900
>>44901068
That's me.
I got help from most of the anons here, so we all share the spoils.
>>44901081
>Beaky mask
God damn it.
I missed another one again.
>>
>>44900854
Voting Roma!!
>>
>>44901119
Unless this turns out to be Team Fortress Holy Grail War. Or Everyone Is Lancers Holy Grail war (Which would be great), I doubt it.
>>
>>44901121
Bitches*

I love autocorrect sometimes.
>>
>>44900854
Scathach or dead
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.