[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate (Quest)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Mai.png (119 KB, 421x645) Image search: [Google]
Mai.png
119 KB, 421x645
You were in your mid 20s and working as a junior associate in a modest company. It might not be the most glamorour job that someone could have but it was the best you could do straight out of college. "Izumi, can you get this data to me by the end of today?"

"Yes!" Unfortunately, ever since you got the job you've been busy. Your life has revolved around pleasing your bosses to hopefully move up the company faster.

"I... I have to endure this for her." The only one that pops up into your mind was your beloved girlfriend. You've been with her for almost three years now and she was the only reason you can still smile at work. "I have to do this for Mai."

You knew that if it wasn't for your girlfriend, you would've quit this job a long time ago. However since you had big plans this year you had to show yourself worthy of her. "I'm going to ask her to marry me this year!" You made up your mind and your heart was motivated.

"Izumi, get this to me as well." The requests start pouring in especially after lunch.

By three in the afternoon, all you wanted to do was finally go home and relax. "Ah... Mai... I want to see you already..." You sigh out. However, the picture of Mai on your desk would have to do for now. Just then, you receive a text from her.

"Hey Izumi! How are you doing today? Are we still on for dinner after work? It is our anniversary tonight"

"Ah! That's right it was our anniversary today..." You thought to yourself.

[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.

[ ] There's no way your boss will let you go early tonight. "Ah I can't." She usually drags you out to drink at the nearby bar.

[ ] Custom
>>
[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.

fuck da boss. sometimes you have to take some time for yourself
>>
[X] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.

Just Sneak back as soon as the dates over.
>>
>>44369102
>[ ] Custom
triple flip through the air and consume your boss's head in a singular motion, thereby obtaining his knowledge and experiences
>>
>>44369102
>>
>>44369102
[X] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.
>>
>>44369102
>[o] Custom
Explain the situation to your boss and humbly ask to get the chance to duck out early. We've been a good employee until now, so he shouldn't mind.
>>
suck everyones dicks and become their waifu
>>
>>44369102
[x] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.
>>
>>44369102
>your beloved girlfriend.
Male MC? Count me out.
>>
>>44369102
>[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.
>>
>>44373502
Izumi is usually a girl's name. So, probably lesbian MC.
>>
>>44374626
It's /tg/, the MC's a lesbian unless noted otherwise.
>>
>>44374626
Honestly? Even worse.
>>
I am extremely surprised that this shitty anime quest was abandoned by its OP. I had high hopes for Slice Of Life Waifu Simulator #6844527640391
>>
>>44375027
kek
>>
sorry guys, I didn't think this had any interest so I just left after an hour. If you guys are still interested I can just try again another time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.