[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, ForeverDM? >I just wanted to say thanks for doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
>Hey, ForeverDM?
>I just wanted to say thanks for doing what you do.
>It's clear you put lots of time and effort into preparing and running campaigns for us.
>That's all I wanted to say, I guess... thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 650x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 650x593
>>You have KOBOLDS as a optional character race?!?! What kind of sick fucking furry are you
>Proceeds to ignore the 13 other race options that were not animal people and rants about some shit before I tell him to leave
You are so lucky OP.
>>
File: 1448075930150.jpg (113 KB, 566x1233) Image search: [Google]
1448075930150.jpg
113 KB, 566x1233
>>44368365
>not wanting to play a kobold
Good riddance.
>>
File: 1410224040700.jpg (58 KB, 265x239) Image search: [Google]
1410224040700.jpg
58 KB, 265x239
>>44368323
>player says this to me
>I don't put much effort in at all
>>
>>44368323
Thanks dude. The reason we do it is because it's worth it. The reason it's worth it is because players like you appreciate it.
>>
>>44368456
They want you to feel appreciated so they don't have to do your job, but they still resent you for your lack of effort.
>>
>>44368456
You're doing an especially good job, then.
Or are lucky to have characters whose personalities just click perfectly.
>>
File: but then I baaaw.jpg (538 KB, 707x1234) Image search: [Google]
but then I baaaw.jpg
538 KB, 707x1234
>>44368323

T-thanks
>Is what I'd say if I didn't move away from my group for a better job.
>Not getting to watch the ForeverRogue and ForeverLawfulGood twosome alternate between looking the other way depending on the circumstances.
>Not having a group that I can make stupid jokes to and nobody cares that I'm breaking immersion mid-session.
>Not watching that socially awkward kid who asked if he could join two years ago actually develop social skills.
>Not getting to hear him pitch completely horrible ideas in a manner that make them sound plausible.
>Not getting to see them actually pull off those hilarious plans with hilarious consequences.
>Not getting a half-hour of sadistic glee when i put a locked door behind a locked door. That thunder trap on the door five levels ago was the only trapped door I've ever done. They've gone into bomb-squad mode on a locked door ever since.
>>
>>44368323
Thanks!

Now learn from my example and run at least 1 or 2 sessions in my style so I can play a fucking PC for even just 1 week.
>>
>>44368323
Thanks.

You'd better let me get away with some serious shit when you finally finish that one campaign and run it. I am talking full magical realm character with ridiculously tricked-out gear that I got through "offscreen plot and backstory". In exchange I won't ruin your game and willingly run more games that aren't shit.
>>
>Dear ForeverDM
>Thank you for your quest even though its heavily ripped off from various JRPG SNES and GBA
>Thank you for making use that ridiculous decisions and still roll for it
>Thank you for DMing a game even though im the only one doin it
>Thank you for the adventures you shared with us
>And lastly i will miss you magnificent bastard
>02/29/71 - 12/11/15
>>
I am so incredibly sad I gave up being foreverDM.

I aksed my buddy to take over for me when I was being swamped with work and school, and our group feel apart to vicious infighting shortly after. I t all got destroyed in 4 weeks after I built an awesome world over a year that all the players loved, and now two of the three are moving away so I will never get as chill of a group as I did with them.

They were my first players and I was their first DM. We had awesome, silly times together and I loved every moment of it. And I regret giving up the reins. It just all fell apart because it wasn't me and I feel terrible about it.
>>
File: 1334857882829.gif (449 KB, 286x119) Image search: [Google]
1334857882829.gif
449 KB, 286x119
>>44369475
>>
File: findingneverland.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
findingneverland.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>44368323

No, player. Thank you.
>>
>>44369548
I've been playing/GM'ing for decades. There are always other groups, always other games so fuck the past, blaze ahead.
>>
>>44368323
Hey, thanks, I really appreciate that. Glad to know we all have a good time.
>>
>>44368323
>It's clear you put lots of time and effort into preparing and running campaigns for us.
Top kek m8
>>
>>44369475
As a forever DM, I will say a prayer for my lost comrade. Your smiles fueled many long nights, player.
>>
>>44369475
We all miss him, anon. We truly do, even when we don't know his name. He was one of us. May his dice roll well on the other side.
>>
>>44368323
Thanks, pal. This is very nuch appreciated. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>44369475
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFnd1_zfrJc

F
>>
>>44368323
Thanks OP, my group won't say it but I'm glad someone did.

Happy holidays.
>>
>>44368323
ForeverGM, I just want you to know: I am very grateful that you do this.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with us even when we do things you didn't plan for.

And I hope you have fun as much as we do.

Merry Christmas.
>>
File: My Nigga.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
My Nigga.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>44368323
Thank you very much good Sir
>>
File: koizumi.jpg (32 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
koizumi.jpg
32 KB, 640x361
>Anonymous person on the internet thanks me for anything
>baww like a bitch
T-thanks
>>
>>44368323
Is this a quest? It's too unrealistic to be anything else.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.