[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your last party has accidentally gained the support of the KKK,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: White powah.png (531 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
White powah.png
531 KB, 720x540
Your last party has accidentally gained the support of the KKK, what happens?
>>
>leader is called a Grand Wizard
Seems like a good ally.
>>
File: _fel_zharost__by_ilqar-d9bown4.jpg (126 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
_fel_zharost__by_ilqar-d9bown4.jpg
126 KB, 894x894
>>44365003
Well Night Lords ARE pretty white...
>>
Wonder how the chocoelf in the squad got past them. Then again, her CHA is off the scale.
>>
>>44365047
White chocolate maybe?
>>
That actually happened in one of my campaigns. We had their help in defeating the mayor who was a mulatto feminist.
>>
We promptly lose their support when we go raid the mansion of the villain, who's a leader of evil occult cabal, but also a slave owner in pre-Civil War US.

Which means now we have yet another group of pissed-off people after us. I think I'm starting to sense a theme here.
>>
>>44365003
What do you mean accidentally? We enlisted them to engage in a fight they cannot hope to win as part of our grand plan for world domination
>>
File: file.png (60 KB, 696x552) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60 KB, 696x552
>>44365003
>anima group
Anon, we already have one member of the super KKK.

>his face when ANY not!muslim is mentioned
>>
Considering how gay teenage superheroes seem to be (maybe something in the water?) this would mean some big changes in the KKK.
>>
>entire party is black
>African setting campaign

I-I guess the Northmen really like the cut of our gib.
>>
>>44365003
My current Shadowrun party has a grand total of one actual white human person and he's a South London thug.

So we'd probably just rip them off for as much as they're worth then blow them up while they're all together.
>>
>>44365003
>Werewolf: the Forsaken
We DO keep accidentally almost sparking major incidents of racially-motivated violence because we're really bad at coverups, so this is disturbingly appropriate.

Given that half the pack is black, though, it probably wouldn't end well.
>>
>>44365003
>PTU group, Suikoden-inspired game
There are two brown girls in the group. One is a child soldier and the other's carrying the True Rune of Death. Either the diplomancer gets them to fuck off or they get murdered.
>>
>>44365215
Story time
>>
>>44367021
I want this to happen.
>>
>>44367620
Might as well

>WoD game where the party is battling against the Mexican race and their leader, the mysterious masked man Bane
>Party heads to a hospital manned by the KKK, who have taken over in the chaos that has ensued so far
>One of the klansmen brings us to a room where we are clearly being tested
>One of the PCs, unable to help himself, shouts SHEEIT and eats a lot of fried chicken voraciously
>Klansman decides that the supposedly white PC is too good to be true, and shoots him in the chest
>PC tries to shoot back, fails, then resorts to accusing the klansman of being a Mexican
>With the entire party shouting the hooded gentleman down, he rips off his mask and reveals that he is, in fact, Hispanic
>Mexicans with lightsabers leap in, we lose a man in the ensuing duel, flee the scene
>Eventually save the ghost of the PC who died and a real Klansmen
>Later on storm the mayor's compound with the help of the African Americans who believed that the Mexicans ran the KKK
>>
How the organisation survived close to two hundread years, made it to Mars and continues to survive under a Fascist Police-State Monarchy is beyond me.
Certainly not by being even a fraction of their current selves, that's for sure.
They're probably a grass-roots group of closeted racists who meet up for drinks on the weekend and not much else by now.
Like any group that supports or opposes the 1st Royal Martian Police, there is now a file on them that is added to and reviewed everytime they so much as cough.
Chances are it'll never go anywhere and when we hold any kind of large public event they'll get invites in the mail like the rest of our supporters.
>>
>>44365215
That sounds just a little bit like Birth of a Nation
>>
File: KupaKeep.jpg (223 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
KupaKeep.jpg
223 KB, 618x348
>>44365003
The Knights of Kupa Keep? We lead a charge against the filthy drow-elves.
>>
>>44367021
Are you saying you actually wuz kings and sheit?
>>
>>44365003
That is odd since they just burned down the Klan headquarters in a small town and stole their amulet of +1 racism
Well, the party probably finds more of their headquarters and burns those down too.
>>
>>44365003

It was Hunter: The Vigil. We rallied them into a battle against swamp-dwelling black vampires. Many died, but our burning crosses carried the day. It's funny, because we were all from the Long Night.

There was a part where one of the PCs hit a ghoul with a burning cross so hard, he cut the guy's head off.
>>
>>44365003
How in the HELL did this happen, most of our Ship's crew is Black (Drow black, but I'm pretty sure that counts.) and one of our captains is a asian.

Did the high elf do some flim flaming? Did my Rogue make some CRAZY rolls on a mass disguise check?

It just doesn't add up OP, it just doesn't add up.
>>
>>44367709
This just raises further questions.
>>
They get very confused since only one appears human.
>>
>>44366686
>not!muslim
Which organization are they a member of?
Yehudah, Inquisition, Jaegers, or Imperium?
>>44365003
Things go decently enough for a bit, with the more racist remarks/dogma of the Klansmen being politely rebuffed/deflected for as long as possible.
Things go south when they find out that one member of the party is in a fairly serious relationship with an ebon-skinned bombshell.
Who also happens to be a Dragon, but that's besides the point.
>>
>>44365003
My party would be quite thoroughly bemused as they have not yet done anything of note, with the exeception of the time we cleared this dude's basement of flame-shooting crabs, got an angry dog out of this other dude's basement, got a troll child to stop caring about the giant cat he chased up a tree, shot a treant in the fucking face, and collected some awful water from a spring that some weirdo wanted. Also perplexing would be their support of us in spite of the fact that our Mage is a NEET whose only power is control over elemental apathy, we have an eighteen year old girl who knows gun-kata for some reason, and your humble narrator, an Orcish plumber who plays bass guitar on the weekends. Better than nothing, I suppose.
>>
>>44365003

Welp, change of mission boys. Time to blow up some crackers.
>>
>>44365003
Race war against the elves.... again.
>>
>>44365003
> Have a black friend in the group
Wow the kkk has gotten less hateful
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (14 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
14 KB, 250x188
I have no party, the last game I played was Total Annihilation when I found it in the steam winter sale.
>>
>>44365003
Bunch of clones with delusions of grandeur? Haul 'em in for interrogation.
>>
>>44365163
>White chocolate maybe?
WHITE CHOCOLATE IS NOT CHOCOLATE.
>>44365003
>Your last party has accidentally gained the support of the KKK, what happens?
>DtD
My current Cover is black, rest is white. If what I understand is true the KKK hate DA LIBRUL TRAITORS IN DA GUBMINT as much as their less bedsheet-addicted prepper bretheren so we basically just use them to blow up Infrastructure.
>>
>>44365003
A lovecraftian horror-hybrid with a conscience that escaped the setting's Area 51 and is trying to make its bones as a superhero.
The DA of a major city that moonlights as a vigilante with a blind lady justice theme.

A former supervillian/stage magician with next to no sense of scale that genuinely likes people. And theft.

A robotics genius that insists on modelling his creations on things of the past, a la robo-dino steed, wears a pirate costume. May be a slasher movie villain waiting on his best friend to get bored of helping people.

Two henchwench waifus that are assistants to the former villians and basically genderswapped versions of the the villian that isn't their boss.
>>
>>44372077
What I mean is, I think that at least two of them would be uncomfortable with that.

DA aside it's hard to say which of the other ones would.
>>
>>44365047
>chocoelf
But anon, brown skin is ugly and disgusting.
>>
File: dave-chapelle-kkk-o.gif (5 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dave-chapelle-kkk-o.gif
5 MB, 320x240
>>44365003
>what happens?
>>
We scare all those damn rich people out of the neighborhood.
>>
>>44372136
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: 1439174973550.gif (1 MB, 291x260) Image search: [Google]
1439174973550.gif
1 MB, 291x260
>>44365003
I'm surprised they would support an interracial lesbian couple.
>>
>>44372388
Haven't you heard? They're more about fighting the NWO now. Even interracial lesbians can do that.
>>
>>44372408
I guess we did overthrow a tyrant who raised taxes to an unsustainable level. Then we installed a system of representation in government.

I am now realizing that our campaign started out as the American revolution, but with dragons and elementals.
>>
File: Dark Elf Maid - Big.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2480) Image search: [Google]
Dark Elf Maid - Big.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2480
Ok this doesn't make much sense, I'm a Drow and-
>Knight is pasty white and a folk hero to white villages.
>Druid is alabaster, has ideology about racial purity.
>Favoured Soul is pale, and a racist nationalist
>Both Not!Elsa Frost Sorceresses look like they've never seen the sun and one is also a Nationalist. The other just want to beat people up.
>You need sunnies to look at the cleric in full sunlight. She comes from a kingdom of NAZI-esque elves.
>I'm a fugitive from the Underdark who's completely reliant on the party to not be lynched at most towns we come across
>Despite acting in control, the cleric has me wrapped around her pinkie and we both know it.
>Despite her upbringing, she's been a greater friend to me then anyone from back home.
>I'm seriously considering staying with her and just forgetting about ever going back home. Fuck my honour.
Oh shit, the KKK probably see as as paragons of virtue and just think I'm some kind of slave in all but name. A pet at best.

Pic related, it's likely how the KKK see me.
>>
>>44372388
It's the White Man's burden to domesticate the women of lesser humanoids.
>>
File: 1390889297965.jpg (8 KB, 159x199) Image search: [Google]
1390889297965.jpg
8 KB, 159x199
>>44367709
>>
>>44365003
Well I guess we got the aid of a small terran nationalist group.

I mean we are several hundred thousand lightyears away in space but I guess that's cool.

Also I don't think all but one have actually touched upon their characters race. I don't even know the race of my human character.
>>
...Well. At least they should make for a decent distraction while I sneak inside with my Runners to commence Operation Bug Exterminator, Seattle.

Not sure how the hell I managed to convince them to help my orc ass in the first place, though.
>>
>>44365047
I've got a redneck branch of the family in the KKK and they've never had a problem having jovial (even friendly) relations with dark-skinned people. Frankly, it always bugged me how "good people" they were despite being in the KKK. Guess it just goes to show that not everyone is crazy.
>>
>>44372378
>He's never been to /pol/
Just as the KKK is 80% FBI agents, /pol/ is 80% qt nigress threads.
>>
>>44365003
The KKK has basically nothing to offer anybody.
>>
Mass Effect game. No humans in the party. What we do have is:
- Two crew members that aren't important for this scenario. Other than the fact that they aren't human.
- Idiot Salarian. He has had sex with a member of every species we have encountered except for Salarians, Geth and Quarrians. Quarrians were the only species he didn't try to have sex with. Worse still, he probably did whatever it was that got us KKK support.
- A Geth
- A Quarrian

What would the KKK think of the history between Quarrians and Geth ?
>>
>>44376600
You need to ask them what's up with that at some point.
>>
This murderhobo train just turned a
ltruistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABOqRfe9Dw
>>
>>44365003
Have them buy us shit. Then not care what they want from us.
>>
>>44376600
No that seems like a very clear case of the crazy to me.
>>
>>44372289
>video is reversed
>>
>>44365163
>White chocolate
Unironically Kill yourself
>>
>>44380447
How do you ironically commit suicide?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.