[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bonus Rewards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 1433809964638.jpg (43 KB, 214x329) Image search: [Google]
1433809964638.jpg
43 KB, 214x329
You just finished a great service to the kingdom, and the king has offered you one of these additional rewards as a bonus!

-A street will be named after you
-A week-long festival and tournament will be held in your honor
-A special commemorative silver piece will be issued and distributed with your likeness
- A pardon will be granted to one criminal of your choice for his past crimes
-A marble statue of you will be placed in the royal garden
-A play telling the story of your adventure will be written and performed
-A donation of 1,000 gold will be made to a a charity of your choice in your name
-The royal chef will create and name a pie after you
>>
>>44363639
...so er, is this instead of or in addition to the actual reward?
Health potions, expeditionary supplies, combat supplies, hirelings and arcane reagents aren't cheap. I'm not a charity.

I'll take the tourney. I'm fucking at least getting fed and a free show for that hassle. Can't do shit with a marble status but I sure as hell can eat a big free pie and laugh at a dude falling off of a horse.
>>
>-The royal chef will create and name a pie after you
Fuck yeah. I want it to be extra delicious and contain potatoes and fish.
>>
>>44363639
>-A special commemorative silver piece will be issued and distributed with your likeness
I don't want commemorative. I want to be on the fifty cent piece.
>>
>>44363639
>A week-long festival and tournament will be held in your honor

Fuck yeah, let's party. It's a reward everybody can enjoy.
>>
>>44363838
>extra delicious
>contain potatoes and fish
choose one, and only one.
>>
File: nSIa1zu.gif (351 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nSIa1zu.gif
351 KB, 500x281
>>44363892
Bitch I will fight you on to the end. I shall fight you in France, I shall fight you in the seas and oceans, I shall fight you with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, I shall defend fish pie, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight you on the beaches, I shall fight you on the landing grounds, I shall fight you in the fields and in the streets, I shall fight you in the hills; I shall never surrender.
>>
>A pardon will be granted to one criminal of your choice for his past crimes

Does this necessarily have to happen THIS INSTANT? Because my rogue is MOSTLY on the up-and-up, but everyone makes mistakes, and it'd be nice to have that ace up my sleeve.
>Along with the others
>>
>>44363639
>A donation of 1,000 gold will be made to a a charity of your choice in your name
It will be donated to the BBIHNA.

Busty Bimbos for Intrepid Heroes Named Anon.
>>
Goddam OP, these are some great rewards. Good job.
>>

Free the BBEG on the condition that he is bound magically as my servant. Proceed to become the actual BBEG.
>>
>>44363954

Calm down anon, it's only pie.
>>
File: Zamunda Dollar.jpg (83 KB, 452x207) Image search: [Google]
Zamunda Dollar.jpg
83 KB, 452x207
>>44363639
I'll take the silver piece with my face on it.
That way, when I go to a country far enough away, I can try to convince them that I'm royalty.
>>
>>44363827
If you get a pie named after you, I'd wager that any restaurant that served that pie would let you have one for free, if for no other reason than bragging rights.
>>
>>44363639
Ill take the play. Sounds like something fun the gm would have and would be fun for in character interactions when the the npc's inevitably fuck something up
>>
>>44363639
I think I would go for the coin.
>>
File: dosh.gif (1023 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
dosh.gif
1023 KB, 500x361
>>44363639
I will take the pardon. There are many ways of profiting off pardoning someone.

>pardon someone with decent skills and get a rogue/fighter for your party!
>pardon your party's rogue/fighter who got arrested for whatever reason!
>offer a crime lord to pardon one of his henchmen for money/services!
>announce that you stole the king's sweetroll and pardon yourself immediately!
>>
Either the play or the tournament. The play would be nice to end the campaign with, seeing as how it'd be an abridged retelling of what we'd been through with possibility of wacky inconsistencies as 44364100 pointed out.
The festival/tournament would be fun if it's themed around our adventures and partaking in the tournament would be a nice way to end with some friendly competition between party members and noteworthy NPCs.
>>
>>44363639
>-The royal chef will create and name a pie after you
It's a dragon and chimera meat pie with shredded cloaker served in a beholder eyeball filled with behir gravy. I commission and name this pie as a challenge to all future generations of adventurers: only the finest of you will ever know this taste. It tastes like shit.
>>
>>44364258
It tastes like achievement.

And an hour on the toilet
>>
>>44363639
The festival or the play would be interesting events, especially if I were to attend.

I'll walk around after the parade on the first day and the hot village baker girl who totally loves that I secured the kingdom's primary trade route for wheat will be there to let me get my hands on her two soft, large, pliable, tender, warm, delicious loaves of bread. She meekly says that I'd always be welcome to a free helping of bread each day if I were to come around.

The jealous rival hero NPC will approach me during the tournament, give me a hearty handshake to suggest that bygones will be bygones and even suggests we travel together one of the these days... but then whispers closely that my deeds have likely earned me some foreign enemies already plotting to assassinate me.

Some mysterious fuckup takes place near the end of the tournament and one of the finalists who was likely to win - and would have had a for-show sparring match with me at the end - dies in the ring. Even though he was way below my level and I could have taken him with both hands tied behind my back were he to pull a Rocky 1 and fight me seriously, his death showing signs of foul play could potentially tarnish my recently established heroic character.
>>
The pie, the pie! My character loves eating, so make it a big one.
>>
File: tumblr_ngpmxaahTO1t0igjoo1_500.gif (499 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngpmxaahTO1t0igjoo1_500.gif
499 KB, 500x375
>>44364210
>>44364100
>>
>>44363639
>-A week-long festival and tournament will be held in your honor
>-A special commemorative silver piece will be issued and distributed with your likeness
>-A marble statue of you will be placed in the royal garden

One of these.
>>
Save the pardon. Bang his daughter, pardon myself.
>>
>>44363954
>never surrender
>already surrendered to shit food so hard your tastebud citzens will label it "good"
>>
>>44363639
The thousand gold directly to the charity i recently had to create. Food for Wayward Adventurer. That adventurer is me by the way.
>>
>>44363639
>Kills the king
>Pardons self
>>
>>44364173
Those all sound like you'd wind up regretting them in the end. Lot of risk involved.
>>
>>44367796
>>44366365
>>44363978

Past crimes, anons. Not future ones.
>>
>>44363639
Can I pardon Jesus?
>>
>>44372108

They're past crimes at the moment I claim my pardon. It does not explicitly say that they have to be past relative to the moment they're granted.

>>44372144
He's already acknowledged to be not guilty.
>>
>>44363639
>-A donation of 1,000 gold will be made to a a charity of your choice in your name
jesus fuck how much is a gold piece worth in this setting i would expect an adventurer to have far more gold then that by the time they can earn this level of rewards.
>>
File: Baked_stargazy_pie.jpg (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Baked_stargazy_pie.jpg
188 KB, 500x375
>>44363838

Here you go.
>>
>>44363639
depends is the festival a one time event or annual
if annual the festival if not the play

although an annual week long festival might be a bit much can i change it to an annual day long festival

either way i want something that can be enjoyed by people in years to come who werent even born when the events happened
>>
>>44363639
I'll take the festival and tournament.

The play and poems in my name will come naturally from the bards seeking to profit from my adventures, and the festival and tournament will increase my support from the population, who will then demand a statue in my honor on their vecinity, increasing the number of people who can see it and bask in my heroism. Not every peasant has access to the royal gardens.
>>
>>44363639
Here is your reply
>>
>>44363639
I want an Elf slave so I don't have to be alone on Christmas.
>>
>>44374618
Only Santa is allowed to have elven slaves you silly.
>>
>>44364432
>DMing for yourself
>hurr I touch some boobs

Ugh.
>>
>>44363639
I'll take the pardon and pardon Jeff the weird rapist. He's probally extra weird after being in solitary so long.
>>
>>44374662
>boobs
Didn't say anything about boobs, anon.
>>
>>44364010
Captain Quark plz go.
>>
The pie! I'd want to keep it simple though; Eggs, cream, sauteed spinach, nutmeg. Call it something like... Quiche Anontine.
>>
>>44363639
>- A pardon will be granted to one criminal of your choice for his past crimes
Pardon a potential BBEG. Gotta keep the cash rolling in.
>>
File: macgruff-the-crime-jarl.jpg (647 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
macgruff-the-crime-jarl.jpg
647 KB, 1920x1080
>>44363639
--A shitty axe I can't even use, and more quests.
>>
>>44375797
I usually disenchanted it right then and there
>>
>>44373051
I don't know about the fish, but that crust looks real-fucking-tasty.
>>
I want the marble statue, but i decide the pose and the clothes
>>
>>44366405
Surrender jokes AND shit taste? Could you make it any more obvious you're American?

>MUH FREEDOM THO
But the Norwegians love fish.
>>
>>44363639
Pie or statue sounds nice.
>>
I'm actually a little surprised by how popular getting a pie is.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.