[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know it's old hat to complain about the artwork in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 20151223.jpg (485 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
20151223.jpg
485 KB, 892x1213
I know it's old hat to complain about the artwork in this comic, but come on.
>>
Shouldn't Names and Minimax be absolutely at each other's throats?
>>
>>/co/
>>
>>44360115
They basically are.
>>
>>44360132
/co/ is fucking terrible at discussing comics.
>>
>>44360085
Yet here you are. And here I am, having the same thread we have literally every week when a new page gets posted.
>>
>>44360085
I don't understand what you're talking about.

His rendition of an adventuring party, recently transformed into sad potatoes by a vengeful wizard, is pretty decent
>>
>>44360085
Who is forcing you to read it and post it on 4chan? Can we help free you?
>>
>>44360085
I actually really like story. Also you can justify Minmax looking like crap because he prolly dumped on his charisma.
>>
>>44360136
I mean like, actively trying to kill each other.

IIRC they had to be dragged away from each other by their surviving friends while swearing blood oaths.
>>
>>44360266
No, he has a huge charisma. I'm pretty sure he's talked about that back in brassmoon city.
>>
>>44361130
He was probably exaggerating.
>>
>>44361162
I dont think so. He was saying no one had a comparable Cha
>>
>>44360085
>Grrr. Goblins suck.

MASTERFUL WRITING
>>
>>44361225
That doesn't necessarily mean it was that high. He also prolly dump his intelligence and, maybe, wisdom to go full Blast Hardcheese.
>>
>>44360085
There's no hint of SAD or Thunt's fetishes in this particular strip so I'd say it's a step up from the usual.
>>
>>44360450
There's a temporary truce thing going on, mainly because they want to get out of this dungeon and deal with the Evil Dwarf Guy and partly because Minmax and Fumbles have made friends. The paladin goblin is also keeping the peace a little I think?
>>
>>44361305
I'm just waiting for Minmaxs armor to turn Black, then we'll finally get to see Oblivious.
>>
>>44361263
Well, it's no fun to discuss that comic anymore, so we might as well.

Hardpecs Musclebeef.
>>
I haven't kept up with this comic at all because it's awful but if he wanted to kill them wouldn't he have had the chance to ages ago? Last thing I remember is Forgath getting his shit rekt by the Palaterminator.
>>
>>44361263
Pretty sure he dumped wis and int. Like I'm kinda surprised you can think he dumped cha. His cha is not the reason he's ugly, the artist is.
>>
>>44361430
Think Forgath and the Snakegirl talked about it, he's got high Wisdom but purely in the D&D sense.
>>
File: Talking_is_a_free_Action.png (98 KB, 269x532) Image search: [Google]
Talking_is_a_free_Action.png
98 KB, 269x532
>>44361257
>Grrr. Goblins suck.
>MASTERFUL WRITING

It actually makes sense that Minmax has terrible dialogue. His whole thing that his player doesn't roleplay, dumped his PC's mental stats, and took a bunch of flaws so he could be great at combat.
>>
>>44360150
/co/ is fucking terrible
>>
>>44361399
Bob Johnson

no, wait.
>>
>>44360085
Dude, PLEASE. That art looks the best it's been in years! Dude finally added some real depth to his art, it looks great and you should be happy for him.

Sadly I don't have the image I want to post on this computer.
>>
>>44361733
so is Goblins, they're perfect for eachother.
>>
>>44362042
No, /co/ is terrible because it doesn't even try to discuss comics, post a Goblins thread on /co/ and it will either be pruned by a Mod or fall off the board with no replies.
>>
File: 20070120.jpg (454 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
20070120.jpg
454 KB, 892x1213
>>44360164
>>44360259
So much this.
Few things have made me laugh harder than anons that come on here and complain about a comic that they religiously follow and can describe and detail character arcs.
You know what I do when I find a webcomic that sucks?
I stop reading it.
I barely got a few dozen pages into Homestuck before abandoning it.

To make my post /tg/ related:
Goblins did use to have decent rpg references.
pic related.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>44363145
Well that tactic was the dribbling shits.
>>
>>44362214
That seems to be the correct response to this garbage. I wish it'd get deleted on /tg/ as well.
>>
>>44363310
>I wish it'd get deleted on /tg/ as well.
Well until then, you'll just have to suffer with threads that eventually peter out once people find something else to talk about.

>garbage.
I actually liked Dellyn, mostly it was the arm. But I have to ask, how did he not lose all of his Ranger levels with the horrible shit he was doing. I don't care if you are the kind of player who sees monsters as walking blobs of XP even you have to admit, what Goblinslayer was doing would have eventually made him change alignment.
>>
>>44360189
>rendition of an adventuring party, recently transformed into sad potatoes by a vengeful wizard

Basically the history of Ireland.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.