[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Snake.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Snake.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
Salutationssssss, my fellow humans.

Suppossssse for a moment that you are an infinitely large ssssssnake composed of eldritch magicsssss, and you survive by devouring whole planetsssss. You must be ssssummoned willingly by inhabitantssss of that planet, but you can whisssper to them to desssscribe the ritualssss involved, which do require human sacrifice. What is the bessssst place to try to asssssemble a cult of weak-willed humans to perform the ritualsssss without being caught by the local law enforcement? This isssss only a hypothetical question.
>>
>>44353092
Anywhere that has an impoverished population that will have their living conditions improved by cosmic snakemagic.

Worshippers get cosmic snakemagic, right?
>>
File: 1448212979372.jpg (477 KB, 1841x1201) Image search: [Google]
1448212979372.jpg
477 KB, 1841x1201
Probably Flroida.

We already coexist with millions of Alligator inhabiting every drop of water that exists within state lines.
Hell, I doubt we'd even notice the take over.

Do we get Snake Magic?
Can I turn into a giant snake?
>>
>>44353092
Someplace undeveloped. You want to be able to make people disappear without drawing notice, and possibly a bribe able law enforcement if there is any.
On that note, try to target someplace with minorities or cultural/racial/religious tensions. That sort of thing would make for a good cover for the disappearance of your sacrifices.
>>
>>44353247
What is that, an Eyewing?
>>
>>44353092

Well in some bumfuck remote Appalachian towns in the US, Pentecostal christian preachers practice serpent handling.

The idea being that supposedly since god said if you are devout, 'the serpent' (satan) cannot harm you, so to show their faith they hold venomous snakes in front of their face. Sometimes people get bit and die.

So yeah, there. Those are some fucking Call of Cthulhu level cultists already.
>>
File: Apple_Hero_CHina_Store.jpg (317 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
Apple_Hero_CHina_Store.jpg
317 KB, 1440x720
>>44353092
i for one welcome our new snek overlords
>>
>>44353252
As a suggestion: India.
Lots of people in rural areas and the world at large doesn't really pay attention to it.
>>
>>44353092
Find a verbumancer, get him to make you survive by devouring whole plants. With your danger lessened considerably, you can now whisper to aphids to get them to do aphid sacrifice.
>>
>>44353261
It's a very short snake
>>
>>44353092
Salem, Massachusetts

There are plenty of cult-y witches there that you can easily seduce
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.