[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/swg/ - Roos "Turnt Up" Tarpals Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: TarpalsHS.jpg (50 KB, 488x544) Image search: [Google]
TarpalsHS.jpg
50 KB, 488x544
Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs (Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion and Force and Destiny), d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, Lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related.

Previous Thread: >>44342540

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>http://pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>http://pastebin.com/v77AhEFV
>https://mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (Including d6 and d20/Saga)
>http://pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Miscellaneous Resources
>http://pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

So you want to watch The Clone Wars (But You Don't Want to Watch the Whole Series)
>http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>http://pastebin.com/nXspTQRn
>>
File: 1389913517796.jpg (156 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1389913517796.jpg
156 KB, 1024x683
First for Unpopular Opinions
>>
First for Jedi sleepover
>>
>>44349193
Howlrunner is beautiful damnit.
>>
How much would a viper probe droid cost in EotE? Doesn't even have to be working.

I want to replace my astromech's head with that of a probe droid.
>>
File: B-1-Team.png (110 KB, 1317x390) Image search: [Google]
B-1-Team.png
110 KB, 1317x390
If the guy talking about doing the B-1-Team is still around, here's my opinion.

I would say not to have your players play true characters at all.

Because the whole point about B-1s is that they're endlessly replaceable, disposable, dopey bastards.

Have an entire warship full of them with an onboard foundry to pump out more. Play them however you like, and if the one you're playing dies then give no shits about it and bring in the replacement.

If you need another role filled, like a pilot or a sniper or hacker, don't try to diversify the abilities each droid has, just give your players multiple droids per person to control.
>>
>>44349242

Stats/cost are in F&D
>>
File: Kyle's Inner Thoughts 2.png (2 MB, 672x1864) Image search: [Google]
Kyle's Inner Thoughts 2.png
2 MB, 672x1864
>>
File: Thunderfighter.jpg (153 KB, 850x1083) Image search: [Google]
Thunderfighter.jpg
153 KB, 850x1083
>>44349212
>>
>>44349337
Thanks man.
>>
File: SWG-light-frighter.jpg (858 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
SWG-light-frighter.jpg
858 KB, 1500x1500
>>44349420

What is that glorious machine?
>>
So in the Saga edition example of play, the Jedi player declares he's using a nearby table as cover after the DM declared the thugs would be shooting at her. What exactly is happening here? Is she using the force to pull a table in front of her? Is she diving towards a table even though it's no longer her turn? Is it just a designer over sight?
>>
>>44349610
Its exactly what it says. The Thunderfighter of Buck Rogers fame.

Also the inspiration of the Howlrunner.
>>
File: Carolers.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1090) Image search: [Google]
Carolers.jpg
406 KB, 1280x1090
Happy holidays /swg/.
>>
Why is Vader powerful?
>>
>>44349765
he was a good friend
>>
>>44349684
the fuck is this
>>
File: ohhhnooo.jpg (120 KB, 790x959) Image search: [Google]
ohhhnooo.jpg
120 KB, 790x959
>>44349153

Anyone know where I could find a good character generator for Saga edition??
>>
>>44349765
The Dark Side can draw energy from any powerful, passionate emotion, including hatred.

Vader completely and utterly loathes himself and what he's become, but feels he can't stop walking the path he's started down.

Other Sith draw power from their ambitions and their hatred for other things, but those can be shaken. Vader hates himself so much that it provides him an almost bottomless well of dark side power.
>>
>>44349867
How does this make him able to beat anyone else? Why is he the best fighter?
>>
>>44349209
>Plo Koon: Give me back my fucking breathmask, I can't fucking breathe you bitch
>>
>>44349914
Good armor, lots of experience, great physical strength, very strong in the Force, nigh unlimited well of dark side power.

Also his condition likely gives him nigh on immunity to pain from all the trauma he's endured. And he's enough of a cyborg that he can survive being impaled through the torso without serious complication.

Vader's a juggernaut true and true, lots of power and tough as shit.
>>
>>44349914

A lot of it has to do with the fact that he is physically very powerful and durable. Pair that with being strong in the force and a skilled combatant and you've got the unstoppable force.

As >>44349968 says he is a juggernaut. He may not be the 'best' fighter but due to his augmentation he is physically superior to most other combatants and you couple that with his strength in the force and he's well suited to beating ass.
>>
so is jar jar actually a sith or what
>>
>>44350075
Yes.

No, it's a joke some people took too seriously.
>>
File: 1446741119943.png (191 KB, 392x336) Image search: [Google]
1446741119943.png
191 KB, 392x336
>>44350075
>>
If Jar Jar is Snoke, I will be amused and upset.
>>
>>44350051
>>44349968
Sorry for being uninformed but how does dark side power translate to lightsaber combat? Who's the most skilled saber fighter?
>>
>>44350127
How do you feel about the idea Snoke is a tiny dwarf thing since he projects a giant hologram. Everyone I've talked to seems to think this would be "amazing" but I think it's stupid and a worn out, predictable trope to boot.
>>
>>44350095
my buddy brought it up after we saw TFA last night, gave me the gist of things

i told him it reminded me of 9/11 conspiracies: lucas was too dumb to make 3 prequel films anything but flat and boring and yet somehow has the competence and subtly in writing to make Jar-Jar a sith lord...in the same way the US government cant make a fucking website without blowing millions of dollars and yet masterminded a conspiracy involving thousands of government workers
>>
>>44350137

Depends - Mace Windu was a great combatant, Yoda is a mary-sue who's amazing at everything, Dooku was an excellent duelist.
>>
>>44350176
>lucas was too dumb to make 3 prequel films anything but flat and boring

I mean, I think the theory is complete bullshit too, but there are lots of subtle elements in the prequels that a lot of people don't even notice.
>>
>>44350167
he would literally just be Gollum at that point
>>
>>44350167
I think they confirmed that Snoke's actual height is somewhere around 7 feet tall.
>>
Are there any official rules for Miraluka in the FFG games?

Also, are there FFG-dice dicebots or is the R20 API the best I'm getting?
>>
>>44350137
The most visible thing we see Vader do with the force is throw crap at his opponents and choke people. It's more likely that he focuses on using the force defensively which is why he can tank insane amounts of punishment, or to just plain make himself stronger.

Fighting Vader is like fighting entropy. He might not kill you if you're sufficiently fast and skilled, but he is tireless, remorseless and pitiless. You will not defeat him, he will not stop, and at best you can slow him down. The best you can hope for is escape because while he isn't the fastest, he is implacable and nigh indestructible.
>>
>>44350167
>How do you feel about the idea Snoke is a tiny dwarf thing since he projects a giant hologram.
I'd like it if Snoke had a Napoleon complex, he doesn't have to be Yoda or Tyrion sized just a head shorter than the average Storm trooper, because that type of insecurity would humanize him.

It would be nice if the big bad of Star Wars had more to his character than: he's in charge, he looks creepy, and he wants to fight the protagonists.
>>
>>44350197

What? Yoda is probably the biggest fuck up of all of them; he misinterprets the prophecy and isn't able to do shit when all hell comes crashing down.

He's the oldest and wisest of the Jedi and has live 900 years, it makes sense for him to be super strong.

People need to stop using Mary Sue for everything. Mary Sue isn't the same as OP.
>>
>>44350197
>dooku was an excellent duellist

got pwned by Annie tho
>>
>>44350203

The prequels had some great moments of visual storytelling.

The worst aspect of them was the acting, and that was only really bad in Ep2
>>
>>44350246
Yoda also told Luke that he had to kill Vader or all was lost. He was quite wrong about that as well.
>>
>>44350246

Also Mary Sue only applies to protagonists.
>>
>>44350246

Yoda

>Mysterious Unknown Race, only one
>Oldest ever but still fully capable of acrobatics
>Mastered all Lightsaber combat forms
>Trained as padawans almost every important character

Reads pretty Mary-Sue to me.
>>
>>44350304
Speaking of
>Mysterious Unknown Race, only one
Whatever happened to Yaddle?
>>
>>44350240
>You see an Agent...you do what we do: run.
>>
>>44350269

I think people don't "get" the acting in the prequels. I know, it sounds pretentious and apologist as fuck, but it's true. Lucas has stated plenty of timed that 30s cinema and film serials, along with 50s samurai films were his biggest influences.
If you go back and watch these works, they feature the same "wooden" acting. It's not inferior, it's intentionally cheesey and melodramatic. Realistic acting dominates modern cinema, and that is what we compare these films to, which is unfair.
Like in a musical, in which characters express themselves by dancing and singing, in Lucas' space operas they act over dramatically and emotionally and narrative setpieces are laid out in a structured, planned manner as to make it more visually appealing.

Take these films are you'd take an opera: they're like dramatic reenactments of a tale from a long, long time ago.
>>
File: 1438169553191.jpg (95 KB, 968x606) Image search: [Google]
1438169553191.jpg
95 KB, 968x606
>>44350304
>Mary-Sue
Kill yourself
>>
>>44350269

For what its worth the prequels also produced The Clone Wars which is still some of my favorite Star Wars related material ever made.
>>
>>44350240

I've had Vader show up in 2 of my EoTE sessions so far and this is how I play him. Granted my players couldn't touch Vader to begin with but yeah - he is walking death.

You run and you pray he doesn't notice you. He is a hound and if killing you is the goal, well he has many resources at his disposal and he is implacable.
>>
File: 1450658413665.png (406 KB, 628x864) Image search: [Google]
1450658413665.png
406 KB, 628x864
>>44350545
>TCW

I used to hate it, but I love it now.

WHEN IS REBELS COMING BACK?!
>>
I asked this yesterday but didn't stick around to see an answer.

Is a full Tie Adv x1 squadron any good? Or better yet, two Tie Adv x1 and a Tie Bomber?
>>
So, did the Integrated Astromech really fix the T-65 X-Wing in XMG?

A few of us in my group of X-Wing players have been trying to run them more, but the problem is the supposed fix just makes the T-70 an even easier pick over the 65. I also still feel it isn't really points efficient in most cases, especially seeing as you have to give up your mod slot to get that fix.

What other potential fixes can people think of for the old girl? My group is considering a simple houserule in the form of a title that just gives it 4 attack, putting it firmly into the glass cannon role it seems to want to fill.
>>
>>44350465
Honestly, I feel like there's a lot in the prequels that people don't really get. Lucas is a massive film geek, and did a lot of weird experimental stuff that's really cool if you know what to look for. Unfortunately, the average fan doesn't pay any attention to that stuff, and the movies don't deliver what they were looking for.
>>
>>44350609
I run all TIE Adv squadrons almost exclusively as Imps, and do relatively well. Try these, you might like them:
http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!s!22:57,73:23:3:U.124;19:106,141:23:17:U.124;149:-1:23:3:U.36
http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!s!147:27,-1:23:17:U.107;21:-1:23:17:U.107;21:-1:23:17:U.107;20:-1:23:17:U.107
>>
>>44350591

Cad Bane was what got me into TCW and now I've watched the full series (even seasons 1 and 2) multiple times.
>>
>>44350465
Which is very true, but modern audiences aren't in that mindset anymore. And unfortunately, most of us are not fans of 50s Japanese cinema and depression-era serials, so then nuances of those films are lost on us.

The prequels, if you mute them and have only the soundtrack playing, Attack of the Clones and and Revenge of the Sith come across much better and you can see what he's TRYING to say with them (one is still a mess, but has some very striking moments), but only by divorcing from the dialogue entirely and engaging only the visuals and the music.

And that is unfortunately going back even earlier in cinema history. When was the last time you ever saw a serious silent film? I don't even mean the spoof bits in Singing in the Rain, but an honest to god silent film? Modern audiences aren't in the mindset for that either.

So, in conclusion, George Lucas was very definitely stroking his not-so-inner artist, but as anyone who has ever had to create or to edit can tell you, that's NOT usually a good idea.
>>44350591
January
>>
File: howlrunner1.jpg (142 KB, 1041x1092) Image search: [Google]
howlrunner1.jpg
142 KB, 1041x1092
>>44349212
the tie pilot ain't bad either
>>
>>44350304

Mary Sue doesn't mean "really good at things" you dumbass. A Mary Sue is a protagonist for which the narrative bends and stretches resulting in positive outcome.
It's a protagonist that always gets things right, always wins the relevant fights and has infinite plot armor, and is never in a humiliating position.

Yoda is a master figure, he is good at everything because he's supposed to be. He's the teacher, the one the protagonist must strive to become.
>>
>>44350671
in all fairness, though, dialog has always been a weak point of the series. Lucas himself admitted he was never good at it. The OT just gets away with it because nobody had any expectations going in, so it's "campy" rather than "painful."
>>
>>44350667
Awesome. What have you found are the strengths and weaknesses of Tadv-1 lists? It feels like they are Imperial X-wings to me.

Also, why not use concussion missiles instead of Homing missiles? Don't they do more damage and therefore are more versatile for less points?
>>
File: 4055916-6466286908-d11e6.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
4055916-6466286908-d11e6.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
Plo Koon is the best master on the council and I will fight anyone who would disagree.
>>
>>44350304
>only one
Except Yaddle and all the others from the Old Republic era
>>
>>44350720
>
Mary Sue doesn't mean "really good at things" you dumbass. A Mary Sue is a protagonist for which the narrative bends and stretches resulting in positive outcome.
It's a protagonist that always gets things right, always wins the relevant fights and has infinite plot armor, and is never in a humiliating position.

So...Rey?
>>
>>44350304
>Reads pretty Mary-Sue to me.
Mary Sue =/= Special Snowflake. Yoda's pretty special, but he's not a mary sue because he never steals the show.

A Mary Sue is a character who steps into a scene, and suddenly all of the focus is on that character. The actions of the other characters are based around how they think of THAT PERSON. Their decisions seriously take THAT PERSON's thoughts, feelings, and actions into account, even when it's out of character to do so. Every event has to be based around THAT PERSON, no matter who the viewpoint character is.

In the story that the term Mary Sue comes from, every character either falls hopelessly in love with, is terribly jealous of, or becomes a sycophant of the Mary Sue. She demands attention and fixes the situations by being there, and never comes into any difficult conflict because that would imply that she'd be seen in a negative light (of struggling with something). That is the meaning of mary sue.
>>
>>44350788
The OT dialogue is quite clunky, but I'd argue that....

Wait, no actually scratch that. Because I heard someone do a line read from AotC that was much better than the original and the line was EXACTLY THE SAME. So actually, what I'd argue is that no one in the OT is putting the acc-ENT on THE wrong SYL-LAble, or at least not enough to be noticable.
>>
>>44350896
>electric judgement

no argument here
>>
>>44350964
I'd agree with that, actually. Last time I watched RotS I remember being irritated by how Hayden Christionson completely ruined what would have been a decent line by scowling and mumbling through it rather than actually reading it with inflection.
>>
Did anyone else notice the Mandalorian symbol at the center of the flags at Maz Kanata's castle?
>>
>>44350167
I expect we'll get a "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" moment and it turns out that's not at all what Snoke really looks or sounds like, just a facade he puts up for his subordinates.
>>
>>44351054
We saw that in the trailers. Anakin's flag from the podracer flag shot is also in there.
>>
>>44351061
I kinda want him to be Darth Plagueis. Not likely though.

His name is still really fucking dumb.
>>
>>44350873
Adv Homing are crit machines, and that list is all about spamming faceup damage cards. Maarek gets to draw 3 and pick the one he likes the most, which is pretty great, also I don't have the points for concs.

As for the way they play, I find they excel when focusing fire and outmaneuvering less agile ships, while against flimsy, high Ag enemies you can afford to split up and use either an abundance of Crits or Accuracy Correctors to kill them in a couple of turns, while being able to take more hits than such dogfighters. They struggle most against high shield enemies as being unable to spam crits against large HP pools renders them substantially less scary.
>>
>>44351092
Really? Where?
>>
>>44351111
How often are Star Wars names NOT weird?
>>
>>44351229
Weird, yes.

Snoke is just dumb.
>>
File: Commando Droids.png (594 KB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
Commando Droids.png
594 KB, 1280x534
So can anyone give me info on where to find stats for droids? I'm totally new to the game and am toying with the idea of making some kind of droid army.
>>
>>44351253

BX and Droidekas are in Chronicles of the Gatekeeper, B-1s are modeled in EotE and there's a variant on them in Beyond The Rim
>>
>>44351253
Or hell, even an entire droid civilization. There's just something appealing to me about a bunch of droids fulfilling various roles and working together to be pretty badass. The overall CIS droid army we saw in the Clone Wars show really appealed to me, the Gen-2 Tactical Droid was a potent commander and even the lowly B-1 was a threat in the right hands.
>>
>>44351295
Ok, going through the EotE core rulebook now, it's all I've gotten through so far.
>>
>>44351113
>Concussion
>Meant Cluster
For the sacrifice of TIE2s would you purchase better missiles?
>>
>>44351249
Sheev is dumber.
>>
>>44349635
I think there's an "Instant" style action in Saga.

>>44351295
Chronicles of the Gatekeeper?

Is the BX in that any different from the disabled BX in the AoR starter adventure?
>>
Star Destroyers sound like they were made to kill Death Stars
>>
>>44351389
Personal preference, but I don't as a rule. Missiles aren't worth spending too much on if you ask me.
>>
>>44351502
The Super Star Destroyer was great at it.
>>
File: saesee tiin.jpg (60 KB, 447x596) Image search: [Google]
saesee tiin.jpg
60 KB, 447x596
>>44350896
Wut, m8?
>>
>>44351513
I've heard this sentiment before. I'm curious why. Missiles have some really great effects on them, are they really so horrendously expensive?
>>
>>44351463

It's the first full F&D adventure.

No idea about AoR, the ones in F&D have a stat-line of
BX-Series Commando Droid [Minion]
Brawn 3 Agility 3 Intellect 1 Cunning 2 Willpower 1 Presence 1
Soak: 5 WT: 5
Skills: Cool, Melee, Ranged (Heavy), Ranged (Light), Stealth
Abilities:
Droid
Equipment:
Blaster Carbine (Dam 9, Crit 3, Medium range, Stun setting)
Vibrosword (Dam 5, Crit 2, Engaged range, Defensive 1, Pierce 2, Vicious 1)
Frag Grenade x1 (Dam 6, Crit 4, Short range, Blast 6, Limited Ammo 1)
Stun Grenade x1 (Dam 8, Crit -, Short range, Blast 8, Disorient 3, Limited Ammo 1, Stun Damage)
>>
>>44351030
He's just working with what the director is giving him, is the thing. The lines in the prequels are actually alright, it's just that the direction that the actors are given on how to SAY them is really bad and I think that's why we get so many bad performances out of great actors.
Except Ewan McGreggor and Ian McDiarmid who are just having the time of their lives
>>
>>44350216
>Are there any official rules for Miraluka in the FFG games?
Not yet, at least.
>>
>>44351630
It's not bad, it's just emulating a particular style of delivery from a niche genre from the 50's.
It's no surprise it doesn't resonate with modern audiences, but it as Lucas intended and he had his reasons.
>>
File: Droidzz.jpg (422 KB, 760x946) Image search: [Google]
Droidzz.jpg
422 KB, 760x946
>>44351253
http://imgur.com/a/v73X0
>>
>>44350247
He was also 83. Three years earlier, he humiliated Skywalker. Totally understandable for the guy to decline in that age range.
>>
>>44351666
>>44351630

I think I said this last thread, but a lot of Star Wars would be improved if people understood the phrase "kill your darlings".

Just because you really like something, or even if you're really good at it, doesn't mean it should necessarily go in your work.
>>
>>44351666
Which leads us back to the 'modern audiences aren't in that mindset' part of the argument.

Let's just say that George Lucas had a very specific directorial vision and while he made the product he wanted, people didn't particularly want it that way. I never want to hear you say 'I want it tha-at way'
>>
>>44351681
Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>44351730
It doesn't make the movies bad, or Lucas a bad director, or the audiences wrong.
All it means is Lucas made the movies without a single fuck of what the audience thought. It was his artpiece and I could give a fuck.
>>
File: 1449027010319.jpg (26 KB, 381x235) Image search: [Google]
1449027010319.jpg
26 KB, 381x235
>>44351763
>>44351681

The weirdest part of that, is that for Commando Droids, due to Minion Rules, the more of them there are, the more stealthy they become...
>>
File: the art of the force awakens.jpg (159 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
the art of the force awakens.jpg
159 KB, 1200x801
It's pretty selfish but I am so annoyed that the Art of the Force Awakens came out too late to reasonable ask for it as a gift.

It looks so fucking good.
>>
>>44351819
I mean if it's made for him and him alone we're pretty much entering "everyone likes the smell of their own farts" territory. No one would argue that farts don't smell bad just because they're fine with their own.
>>
>>44351837
Off the top of my head, you could explain this as the droids communicating with each other to look out for enemy sight lines and sensors. Each squad has perfect discipline and efficient communication so more units puts more eyes on the field to notice things that single units might miss, like guard positions or security sensors.
>>
>>44349153
Does anyone have quality scans of the NPC Cards for FFGSW?

Also, why does our FFG share only include the 3 core books, and none of the splats?
>>
>>44351850
I collect artbooks (it's the only thing I collect other than little plastic soldiers and out-of-date rulebooks). I'm proud as hell of my collection (mostly from videogames). I NEED THIS BOOK.
>>
>>44351886
>Also, why does our FFG share only include the 3 core books, and none of the splats?
you didn't actually read the mediafire links did you
>>
>>44351884
That's pretty much it. Lucas made the movies for himself in most respects. The fact that the audience was willing to pay to see anything he did only set the stage for that creative freedom. His only constraint on the prequels was the producer, who had a decent amount of faith in Lucas.
>>
>>44351551
It's not that they cost a lot, it's that they cost a lot for something that:

>you're only using once
>you may be spending a TL to fire
>you may not have a focus token to use on

Now, missiles are better than torpedoes in this regard since a few of them let you keep the TL for the shot, but:

>if you TL and fire in the same turn you have shit mods
>if you TL, wait next turn to focus, then fire, odds are that your target will have bugged out or bumped you
>if your PS is low, you'll move and have to take an action before enemy ships get in TL range

The problem isn't that the cards themselves are expensive, it's that, to make the ordnance work, you have to spend a lot of points, and you're STILL only getting to fire it once.

Now, FFG are trying to fix this, see:

>Glitterstim
>Long Range Scanners
>whatever Guidance Chimps does

But it's not quite there yet.
>>
>>44351551
Because they're one use basically, so unless it's worth the price to get that awesome effect once, and even then only maybe, I generally hold off and the higher the cost, the less likely to be worth it.
>>
>>44351699

What about "kill your younglings"
>>
File: 13.jpg (159 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
159 KB, 1200x801
Some of these early designs for Starkiller Base are craaazy
>>
>>44351920
>you didn't actually read the mediafire links did you
What?

>The only way to reach the actual share is by reverse-engineering the address from the links that /are/ available, and even then, it's only a fraction of the collection.
Why do this? I have everything up to F&D, so I've got most of the books at this point, but still. Other /general/ threads have excellent and complete mediafire/4shared/mega folders.

>Quality scans of the NPC Cards for FFGSW?
This is my main question, anyways.
>>
>>44351955
>if you TL and fire in the same turn you have shit mods
You can't TL and fire in tourney play? Is it really that broken?
>>
>>44352111
I was talking about dice modification, how in the hell?

Point is, a missile or torp is often throwing a lot of attack dice, but without ways to reroll or convert results, you're spending an awful lot of points on a "might hit".

At least with cannons you don't discard the upgrade after the first shot.
>>
>>44352100
>What?
if you had read them then you probably would have noticed the word "folder" which implies multiple items

(except for F&D because we only have the beta core for some reason)
>>
>>44351886
>>44351920
>>44352100
>>44352215
The main mediafire folder was probably made a while ago, as it contains very few recent updates, mainly the FaD Core rulebook (which is what the other link is for) but also nothing about Strongholds of Resistance or Keeping the Peace.

It's good, just not great or updated with any frequency.
>>
>>44352215
Yes. Obviously I did not dissect the link the first time around, I just clicked it, as one would normally do with a link filled with gibberish characters.

Again; Why does the pastebin not actually link to the folders; and why are the folders missing so much stuff?

If I were home with some time I would just make a new share myself - and I just might do that when I next have time off that isn't christmas day. I am missing stuff, but I'm missing less stuff than the collection up here.
>>
File: ZaQ56ME.png (11 KB, 445x134) Image search: [Google]
ZaQ56ME.png
11 KB, 445x134
>>44352291
>Why does the pastebin not actually link to the folders
are you saying that it doesn't
>>
>>44352291
I'd love if you could share stuff. Do you have the AoR Diplomat book? I've been after that for a bit
>>
>>44352291
If you could make a new folder that contained everything succinctly we and new visitors would be really appreciative.

Out of curiosity, what do you have that isn't in the collection?
>>
I am trying to figure the best paper to use to print. I tried card stock but it coming out faded.
>>
>>44350671
>but an honest to god silent film?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Artist_(film)
>>
>>44352497
>Implying The Artist wasn't a sack of shit Oscar-bait
>>
>>44351502
They're destroyers... IN SPAAAACE

>>44350203
>>44350269
>>44350465
>>44350636
>>44350671
>>44351630
>>44351666
>>44351730
>>44351819
>>44351884
>>44351925

I've linked to it before, but this is a fascinating read.

http://www.ferdyonfilms.com/2015/star-wars-episode-one-the-phantom-menace-1999-episode-two-attack-of-the-clones-2002-episode-three-revenge-of-the-sith-2005/26568/
>>
>>44352322
>are you saying that it doesn't
That's exactly what I'm saying. You click those links, and you don't get the folder, you get a specific PDF.
If it linked to the folders, folders would open when you click the links.

>>44352335
>Do you have the AoR Diplomat book?
>>44352353
I am unsure what I do and do not have at the moment, it just seemed that the collection is very incomplete, skimming through it.

Also, you guys keep your FFG Gameline books completely separate; and on my computer it's all just FFGStarWars, and I've got some extra stuff from last time I GMed the system, like a compilation of all the careers (at the time) in a single document, ripped from the other books; because to me it's all just one game.

>If you could make a new folder that contained everything succinctly we and new visitors would be really appreciative.
I will look into reorganizing my stuff, making a share, and plugging the holes in my collection when I have a chance. I may have to ask people to help plug those holes once I have the folder up and ready to go; I'll see what holes I can plug myself, first, though.

But again, that won't happen until the weekend of new years. If someone else makes a new share between now and then fantastic, but that's going to be the first time I have any real amount of time on my hands to sort my files and make a new folder.
>>
>>44352497
Alright then. How was it?
>>
>>44349193
Jango was better than Boba
>>
>>44352590
THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON
If anything was different it's that Boba was a poorer Jango.
>>
>>44349193
I liked all the Karen Travis books that I read. They weren't the greatest books, but they fleshed out clones and mandos, and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>44352633
the Kaminoans added some punk ass bitch genes to Boba
>>
>>44350176
you remind me of someone i know. hates conspiracy theories. always shits on every interesting idea anyone has. no fun allowed at all.
hes still a good friend though
>>
>>44352633
You'd think Boba could inherit his father's credits from the Kaminoans...
>>
>>44352572
The folder has a lot but it's definitely incomplete, and it's been the same since I got into the game in May, so whenever you update it would be amazing. I have it organized the same way on my computer in one big folder, but I only have what's in the current OP folder plus the FaD core. Where did you get the other books?
>>
>>44352634
Did you read through Order 66 or anything after it?

Or anything she made that was set after Endor?

Because all of that sucked. With barely anything decent.
>>
>>44352773
Anything I have came from here+3chan shortly after its release (or is fan materials I found elsewhere), but then I stopped playing it for a while and I think I missed a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>44351528
Shit Jedi
>>
>>44352881
Great Starfighter
Great Duelist
Great General
Advanced Telekinesis

He's a perfectly balanced and downright badass Jedi.
>>
>>44349153
Just started a list of
>Star Wars content FFGSW still lacks

I like to homebew stuff, and I'm sure I'm not the only one; and I figured having a list of what's not already covered well would be a good for knowing what's worth homebrewing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NHF46XWFzO1ITzVsa7-qpUo0uFTaQ-htu0iPnRXo1fg/edit#
>>
>>44352713
Threadly reminder that proton missiles can't melt kyber crystals, Alderaan was an inside job
>>
>>44352788
I read Order 66 and the one Imperial Commando one. I wasn't blown away, but they were tolerable. I don't approach much from the EU with high expectations.
>>
>>44352788

Goddamn I was so fucking mad when she killed Etain. Because of course a Jedi is going to stab through a innocent bystander to kill a clone!
>>
>>44352881
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Glml1pqo1M
>>
>>44352983
He even speaks Spanish holy shit he's bad
>>
>>44352970

Honestly, the best thing would have been if Skitara had gone on his rampage of revenge ,and promptly gotten his ass beat because he's a 60ish year old non-force sensitive man with no formal training in lightsaber dueling.
>>
>>44353011
Clearly, he's a space-mexican
>>
>>44352564
It is most definitely a most fascinating read. I'm going to have to disagree with some of it, but not nearly as articulate because I'm not as fluent in the language of cinema as this writer is.

Reading this, I can definitely see what I was supposed to be getting out of the prequels, and it certainly delivers on some of those points, but they don't feel like satisfying stories to me (even as tragedies because that's what they are) and I will admire the intent behind them but not the films themselves. But thank you for posting that article, that was a good read.
>>
How do you keep a force-sensitive prisoner?
>>
>>44353191
Knock em out and keep em that way.
>>
>>44352564

Incredible read, anon. Thanks.
>>
>>44353191
Kill them.
>>
File: machete-space-656.jpg (41 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
machete-space-656.jpg
41 KB, 656x369
>>44352983
lel
>>
>>44349153
Rewatching the prequels for the first time in years. Can anyone recommend some good drinking games?
>>
>>44349867
I approve of this explanation

>>44349914
He was already skilled, plus subtle force powers are half of winning a saber battle. Why do you think grevious didn't win every single fight despite his legendary skill?
>>
>>44353011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk9lPotcW4
Just skip to 1:40:00 in this vid.
He's a fuckin badass
>>
>>44353236
Take a shot each time you lose the will to live
>>
>>44352285

>but also nothing about Strongholds of Resistance or Keeping the Peace

Yeah, because those pdfs aren't up yet. What, you think the pdfs just show up the day FFG releases a product? No, somebody has to scan that shit and scan it good. So it take some time. Strongholds before the end of the month, if you're lucky.
>>
>>44353191
Drunk, very very drunk on cheap alcohol and happy.
If that doesn't work, then >>44353216, and if that doesn't work then >>44353233.
>>
For 100 point games, what small Imperial ships should I focus on buying now that I have the TFA set (and only that)? Probably Imperial Aces, then what?
>>
>>44353015
To be fair, that "What the fuck is that old geezer OHSHITLIGHTSABER surprise is why the Jedi, (Already too distraught to properly touch the force fully) actually managed to lose.

It was still bullshit.

>>44352970
She killed Etain to "Prove" she wasn't a self-insert.

...And then self-inserted that space-trucker woman.
>>
>>44351428
They both suck, but Snoke is worse.
>>
File: SaeseeTiin.jpg (105 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
SaeseeTiin.jpg
105 KB, 850x480
>>44352916
>>
>>44350908
Yes
>>
>>44353595
When I hear 'Snoke', I think of Metal Gear Solid.
>>
>>44349784
Palpatine, Luke, and Wedge. What does it look like?
>>
File: TheMore YouKnowMilleniumFalcon.jpg (12 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
TheMore YouKnowMilleniumFalcon.jpg
12 KB, 303x166
>>44349209

Little known fact; Palpatine got his start at family Monopoly games. A roll & move game in a room full of force users is a recipe for complete disaster.
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (47 KB, 799x500) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
47 KB, 799x500
>>44350465
>Realistic acting dominates modern cinema

I wonder if anyone in the history of the universe has ever been more objectively wrong than you.
>>
>>44353528

You'll want at least one of the standalone TIE/fo expansions.
>>
>>44354017

If you study cinema and acting you'd know that's the case. Reality acting and self-aware dialogue are the rule in modern cinema.
>>
>>44349153
What is the best version and module for a group of newbies whose only RPG experience is a little bit of D&D and Pathfinder?
>>
File: giphy-downsized-large[1].gif (4 MB, 346x144) Image search: [Google]
giphy-downsized-large[1].gif
4 MB, 346x144
Merry Christmas traitors.
>>
>>44354017

Method acting literally dominates American film making.
>>
>>44354076

While studying cinema, have you actually watched any?
>>
>>44354058
Why for? I've already got two of the same ship, is a three ship wing a bread and butter tactic, or does it come with some special piots/upgrades?
>>
>>44354149

I'm talking about acting you fucking imbecile, not genre. Just because it's a super hero or sci-fi film it doesn't mean the actors aren't making use of Method reality acting, fuck face.
>>
>>44354174

Pilots/upgrades
>>
>>44354149
Not that guy, but you're seriously telling me that you actually believe modern cinema goes out of its way to avoid believable acting?

I'm not saying they always succeed, but it seems pretty obvious to me (as someone who has not studied film but has watched a lot) that they are basically always at least trying for believable acting.
>>
I've heard FaD is shit, AoR is meh, and EotE is amazing. How true is this?

Which one should I buy?
>>
>>44354199

So much manchild rage!

>>44354203

They NEVER succeed. Almost nothing watchable has come out of cinema in decades.
>>
>>44354257
>>44354257
>They NEVER succeed. Almost nothing watchable has come out of cinema in decades.
Literally what?
>>
>>44354212
They're all the same game, with a different set of classes & equipment, a handful of different races, and a couple variant mechanics.

I'd suggest EotE as the core book you refer to, and then just allow the content from the other books to be used in your EotE game.

I'd also suggest giving your PCs 100xp out of the gate to spend as per character advancement rules, because IMO the default rules have the PCs start out as chumps who can barely tie their shoes.
>>
>>44353720
>That clank as they slam the guns against their ship before jumping
Fucking Goat
>>
>>44354212
I don't think there's any difference in quality between any of these, only a difference in peoples' ability to run them. Each one has a very specific thematic scope; buy the one that appeals most to you and your players' sensibilities.

As for why people think EotE is better, I think it's much easier to conceptualize. Samurai films, westerns, and their modern reinterpretations; these kinds of stories inundate our culture. It's also a lot more similar to standard medieval fantasy fare in terms of plot/story, where the party has a legitimate excuse to be murderhobos. Contrast that to a more regimented Rebel lifestyle or the strict thematic and moral demands of a Jedi-based story.
>>
>>44354257
>Almost nothing watchable has come out of cinema in decades.
I'd say the number of watchable films to have come out before 1980 is so small as to be countable on two hands, and that's leaving like 7 or 8 slots for old movies I haven't seen.

I couldn't disagree with you more.

Finding any film or TV I actually enjoyed while growing up was very difficult, now there's something new (and GOOD) every couple of months for me to watch.
>>
What's /tg/'s opinion on lightsaber colours?

Do they mean anything about the creator of the lightsaber? Which colour is the edgiest, which one is the best?
>>
>>44354428

Blue, red, green, purple, orange/yellow, and white are the only legal colors.
>>
>>44354428
Slightly different types of rocks.

>mean anything about the creator
They used a slightly different kind of rock for personal taste reasons or supply reasons.

>Which colour is the edgiest
Red

>which one is the best?
Green
>>
>>44352983
>mfw people actually like this garbage
>>
>>44354485
Original Clone Wars kicked ass
>>
>>44354428
Orange is the best
>>
>>44352983
This is dope as fucj
>>
>>44354257

Those are some great, developed opinions there; really countered my argument based on actual fact.
>>
>>44354503
It's somehow more retarded than the PT
>>
>>44354681
What? Really?
I found it really great, not so serious, but a lot of interesting fun. The accompanying graphic novel series was also great, IMO.
>>
>>44352572
>compilation of all the careers
Not a bad idea.

One of these days I'm going to make a compilation of all the official species.

It's just going to mean so much typing...

I'd love a compilation of equipment too.

Or a compilation of all talents descriptions.

Do people use either character generator thats floating around?

Has anybody populated the text of all the options and is willing/able to share it?
>>
>>44354749
>droids shooting at a starship with their blasters from inside another star ship

I could go on, but do I really need to?
>>
File: Kal_Skirata2.jpg (21 KB, 321x400) Image search: [Google]
Kal_Skirata2.jpg
21 KB, 321x400
>>44353015
>60ish year old non-force sensitive man

60'ish year old mercenary whose life has been war, and training to kill since he was old enough to walk.

I put my money on that over a jedi any day of the week.
>>
>>44354428

Yellow and orange are kind of pointless. I'm not really sure why but whenever I see anything with a yellow or orange lightsaber it's infuriating. Feels like a shitty special snowflake thing.

>Mean anything about the creator
Not really, it's all a matter of supply and personal preference. if you want something that says something about its wielder, look at the hilt

>Which colour is the edgiest?
White or black

>Which is the best
dark blue
>>
File: 12937294427.png (344 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
12937294427.png
344 KB, 448x473
>>44354853
>>
>>44354428

I had a player who asked if I could have Lightsaber color be the same as TOR

I said no.
>>
>>44354853

It's military space opera. If shit like that bothers you maybe you should try a different franchise.
>>
>>44354918
Talk about No Fun Allowed
>>
File: FOSpecForcesTIE1-Fathead.png (2 MB, 1604x1859) Image search: [Google]
FOSpecForcesTIE1-Fathead.png
2 MB, 1604x1859
I'm just getting into X-Wing, so I don't really know how often new ships are added. How long do you think it'll be before we see the TIE/sf to complement the TIE/fo?
>>
>>44354980
Wave 9 probably. Don't know if the Resistance will have anything else though.
>>
>>44354918

>the imaginary color of his fictional weapon in this pretend-game of imagination isn't allowed because of some hivemind elitism against an mmo

Great GM
>>
>>44354918
ThatGuy/10
Would never play in your fantasy realm
>>
File: A1CDbXBhHkL.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1691) Image search: [Google]
A1CDbXBhHkL.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1691
>>44354980
>>
>>44354918

You sound like a fucking asshole, man.
>>
File: 1442329388735.png (506 KB, 1211x925) Image search: [Google]
1442329388735.png
506 KB, 1211x925
>>44354960

Sorry, I want color to mean something, and I want players to work for things - it means more when they have to put some effort into it.

Ultimately, a Lightsaber should mean a lot to a Jedi PC. I just don't want it to turn into a fashion accessory, which is essentially what TOR does.

It might seem like no fun allowed, but ultimately, players enjoy things more when those things mean more to them - earning something becomes a glory story - something given has no value.

>>44355011
TOR has outer color and inner color be seperate, which means you can designate either as being whatever you want. As far as im concerned, lightsabers are tied to crystals, as such, color doesn't work that way

>>44355045
Thats cool bro. First time I've ever been called "that guy" for having set rules on how shit works in my games.

>>44355060
Things have to have limits. Something has to be one thing, and not something else. If I see a Lightsaber working one way, then it can't work in a completely different way.

My player understood my reasons for denying his request.

He's also playing a Jedi PC in a mixed EotE\AoR\F&D game.

And I gave him a lightsaber at game start.
>>
File: 1436391534590[1].jpg (44 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1436391534590[1].jpg
44 KB, 500x294
>>44354918
>>
>>44354870
We get it, he's Big Boss.

He didn't win because of his experience it was mostly the padawan's lack of experience and unbalanced mental state.

And plot convenience.
Order 66 onward was really really dumb.
>>
>>44353191
Ysalamiri, vornskrs, antipersonnel mines, lots of automatic weapons, mine crabs, snipers, and/or the threat of being sucked into hard vacuum. If you have the credits to waste, maybe cortosis or phrik bindings.
>>
>>44355117

Except RPGs aren't about what you want, they're a about what the group wants. Your player wanted his lightsaber to look cool, and you denied him because of what YOU think a lightsaber should look like.

Setting limits is one thing, what you did was a control freak move. I wouldn't call you a that guy, maybe you're a great DM, but I ask you to consider being more malleable when dealing with things like that. Your role as a DM is making sure everyone is having a good time, not enforcing your vision of the setting onto your players.
>>
>>44355117
>TOR has outer color and inner color be seperate
No, it doesn't... A saber has one crystal slot... At least know what you're talking about
>>
I'm having a really hard time deciding if I prefer WEG's D6 game or FFG's Starwars game.
>>
>>44355213
Furthermore, TOR is an excellent game.
>>
>>44355050
God the angles they chose on that were attrocious, and the cross section is really under-detailed and blurry in some places.

But it's still the ...4th best cross section in that book.,
>>
>>44354980
There's usually a release ever 2nd quater or so i think. Tends too alternate between a wave where each faction gets a couple of ships and single larger expansions like the epic ships or aces packs.
>>
>>44355208

From what I gather, everyone is having a good time.
Players started with a CR90 Corvette to tool around with and fuck the empire.

I have two Jedi PC's (one is a Jensaraai), both have Lightsabers. Second guy even has a Lorrdian Gemstone.

And I would counter your point by saying the game is about what everyone wants, GM included. Otherwise, everyone is having fun BUT the GM.

If I sound like a horrible GM to you, I'm sorry to say, you sound like a horrible player if you think your GM should be there specifically to please you. If I'm mistaken in that, I apologize

>>44355213
I've never played TOR, thats what the player told me lightsaber color worked like.
>>
>>44351886
>>44352100
Nobody has scanned the cards, it's likely nobody will since the only way they'd be usable is if somebody went and printed the cards out on something at least as thick as card-stock. Digital format or print on paper, you might as well just skim or copy-paste the books.

Buying the cards are only like $7 each deck in the US, I'd recommend buying them.
>>
File: BlasterwithLightbayonetj.jpg (31 KB, 614x277) Image search: [Google]
BlasterwithLightbayonetj.jpg
31 KB, 614x277
Hey /swg/ how would, and should, I make a pic related work in Fantasy Flight's Force and Destiny?
>>
File: NEVER FORGET.jpg (468 KB, 1365x700) Image search: [Google]
NEVER FORGET.jpg
468 KB, 1365x700
>>44354870
>Skirata
Skippy would kick his ass any day.
>>
>>44355213
TOR has a bunch of weird twio-color combo crystals.

Inspired by TFU's black-core-white edge saber, but with all sorts of fucky varieties.

The crystals can also be put in blasters.
>>
File: color-crystals.jpg (287 KB, 1152x1224) Image search: [Google]
color-crystals.jpg
287 KB, 1152x1224
>>44355310
For your reference, here are all of the saber colors in TOR, with the black-core being really rare end-game crystals.
>>
>>44355320
>Buying the cards are only like $7 each deck in the US, I'd recommend buying them.
They've been at least double that everywhere I've seen them here in Canada, but I'll keep an eye out.
>>
>>44355366
Looks hideous, I don't blame >>44354918, look at that fucking awful black and light green.
>>
>>44355384
But man, that black/purple is pretty neat looking.

Blacklight-saber.
>>
>>44355366
those black sabers look ugly as hell

god they turned it into a shitty rave
>>
>>44355384
There are just as many good-looking black cores as there are bad-looking ones. It's a matter of preference so who gives a fuck?
>>
File: DarkSaber_original.jpg (1 MB, 1398x882) Image search: [Google]
DarkSaber_original.jpg
1 MB, 1398x882
>>44355366

Good to know, thanks bro

I actually have an interesting idea I'm running in my campaign, since it involves a squadron of TIE Phantoms acting like a U-Boat wolfpack.

I thought it would be interesting if Stygium crystals were specifically "lightsaber" crystals harvested from Malachor - and if you socket them in a lightsaber, you can get a black blade. But their tainted because of Malachor.

It also allows the Jedi PC's to sense the wolfpack by the force wake of wailing of the damned

I thought it was a cool idea, even if it is bending lore a lot
>>
>>44355427
>who gives a fuck?
Clearly all the people who jumped down his throat.
>>
>>44355366
Black blue, red and purple look cool as all hell.
>>
>>44355424
I've got Legendary status in TOR (beat all 8 main stories) and haven't seen anyone using one of those black-cores. That's how rare they are. What does it matter if they exist when the likelyhood is that most players aren't even going to know they exist, let alone see one?
>>
>>44355366

White Core Cyan, Magenta, and White all look neato
>>
>>44349153

Any word on when we'll be getting the latest FFG book scans? That Jedi Guardian one looks hella sick
>>
How's this look?

https://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!s!187:10,147:-1:5:;179:9,153:-1:5:;182:54,-1:-1:3:;182:54,-1:-1:3:
>>
How did obi-wan beat Anakin if he was such hot shit?
>>
>>44355550
Obi-Wan got the high-ground, of course
>>
File: 1422400636723.jpg (102 KB, 781x593) Image search: [Google]
1422400636723.jpg
102 KB, 781x593
>>44355550

Soresu vs Ataru

Defense + High Ground always wins
>>
http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!e!150:61,-1,154,157,84,158:37:22:;51:-1,126,-1,26,-1,41:-1:-1:;49:126,-1,26,-1,41:-1:-1:;49:126,-1,26,-1,41:-1:-1:;49:126,-1,26,-1,41:-1:-1:;49:-1,-1,-1,-1,-1:-1:-1:;152:12:-1:-1:;10::-1:-1:;10::-1:-1:;10::-1:-1:;39:23,-1,142,-1:-1:2:

Rate my list for the Gozanti
>>
>>44355550
>>44355582
Obi-Wan's special power of high ground is so OP.
>>
File: 136073075539.jpg (84 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
136073075539.jpg
84 KB, 600x857
>>44355601

Looks good, I guess? I dunno, I don't play X-Wing.
>>
>>44354823
I'm going to try to make a complete core rulebook at some point with all the stuff for character creation by cutting together the pdfs, and a GM's guide by cutting together Adversaries, Source guides, and vehicles.
>>
File: EOTE_species_menagerie.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
EOTE_species_menagerie.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44354823

I have this, I think it's fanmade
>>
File: xr05fjrqfrle6ptnawfm.jpg (62 KB, 1024x656) Image search: [Google]
xr05fjrqfrle6ptnawfm.jpg
62 KB, 1024x656
>>44354823
>>44355668

I have both a running list of all species (with book reference), and starter ships (with book reference) from all the, so far released books.

Ill post them or host them, if you want them

There is also this...
http://swrpg.viluppo.net/
>>
>>44355712
Either one would be awesome anon!
>>
File: 1450278436503.jpg (60 KB, 1000x638) Image search: [Google]
1450278436503.jpg
60 KB, 1000x638
>>44355782

Species list
No stats however, I was planing on adding that later.

- Alien Species List -
Total of 42 Options

Arcona (Far Horizons)

Aqualish (Dangerous Covenants)

Bothan (Age Of Rebellion) (Edge of The Empire)

Caamasi (Desperate Allies)

Cerean (Force & Destiny)

Chadra Fan (Stay on Target)

Chevin (Far Horizons)

Chiss (Enter The Unknown)

Drall (Suns of Fortune)

Dressellian (Stay on Target)

Droid (Age Of Rebellion) (Edge of The Empire)

Duros (Age Of Rebellion) (Enter The Unknown)

Falleen (Fly Casual)

Gand (Edge of The Empire)

Gank (Lords of Nal Hutta)

Gossam (Desperate Allies)

Gotal (Fly Casual)

Gran (Age Of Rebellion) (Far Horizons)

Human (Age Of Rebellion) (Edge of The Empire)

Human\Corellian (Suns of Fortune)

Hutts (Lords of Nal Hutta)

Ithorian (Age Of Rebellion)

Kel Dor (Force & Destiny)

Klatooinian (Dangerous Covenants)

Mirialan (Force & Destiny)

Mon Cal (Age Of Rebellion)

Nautolan (Force & Destiny)

Neimoidian (Desperate Allies)

Nikto (Lords of Nal Hutta)

Quarren (Fly Casual)

Rodian (Edge of The Empire)

Sakiyan (Lords of Nal Hutta)

Selonian (Suns of Fortune)

Sullustan (Age Of Rebellion)

Togruta (Force & Destiny)

Toydarian (Enter The Unknown)

Trandoshan (Edge of The Empire)

Twi'lek (Edge of The Empire)

Weequay (Dangerous Covenants)

Wookie (Edge of The Empire)

Xexto (Stay on Target)

Zabrak (Force & Destiny)
>>
File: YT1210-EotESoF.png (179 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
YT1210-EotESoF.png
179 KB, 400x300
>>44355782

Starter ship list, although it doesn't contain everything, its more ships that would work with players, and have pictures available

It also doesnt want to work here, so heres a pastebin

http://pastebin.com/2mephQvn
>>
>>44352634
this
>>
>>44355873

Must be bizarro /swg/

Traviss gets nothing but hate usually
>>
>>44355454
Didn't every subscriber get an infinite supply of black-core purples not too long ago?
>>
>>44350896
Filoni pls go
>>
>>44355922
not that I know of...
>>
>>44355965
I remember getting an email about black cored somethings if i kept my subscription up. They probably got deleted in the mail since i pretty much never log on
>>
>>44356002
If people got them, not many are using them. anyway, I use orange crystals on all of my stuff, on all of my characters.
>>
https://youtu.be/-dnSORl9_oI so many unfinished games... So many untold stories... Lost like tears in the rain..
>>
>>44354095
Huehuehuehuehuehue
>>
>>44356059

Just watched it the other day.

It's funny how autistic Lucas is, honestly.

>Look! They're friends!
>>
>>44356102
Yes, its adorable in its horribleness
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.