[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A humanoid race where women are bigger and stronger than men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
A humanoid race where women are bigger and stronger than men.
How would the military look like?
>>
>>44346679
Like our military, but with the percentage of men and women swapped.
>>
File: 1444050042149.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1444050042149.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>44346679
It would look like any other military, just gender-switched.
>>
>>44346697
>>44346698

You don't understand, OP was baiting.
>>
>>44346713
Oh shit. Uhhh...

>-4 strength

There. Contribution made

Watch this still somehow become the usual shitshow.
>>
File: Dota-2-Queen-Of-Pain-Cosplay-4.jpg (228 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Dota-2-Queen-Of-Pain-Cosplay-4.jpg
228 KB, 700x1050
>>44346679
Half-giant amazon women.
>>
>>44346713
No, no bait. o_O
How come the impression?
>>
>>44346679
Are the women still forced to avoid heavy work for months on end when pregnant?

If so, it would become common to time your pregnancies so you give birth during midwinter, so by the time winter ends you're recovered and ready for the spring campaigning season.
>>
>>44346775
Depending on how different than humans they are, they might not have the same fucked-up pregnancies humans get, so they'd be able to keep campaigning right up until a baby pops out. If they are closer to human, then birth planning would be more likely.
>>
>>44346679
Op what you want is the females of the Norn race from Guild wars 2.
>>
They'd use male soldiers anyway, sperm is cheap but eggs are expensive.
>>
>>44346679

Depends. If they still have to carry a child to term in 9 months it's too risky to have any breeding females in the armed forces as wiping them out would be catastrophic. If it has some kind of non-breeding worker/warrior caste like with ants then gender roles would be swapped.
>>
File: Female Hive Guardsman.jpg (134 KB, 900x1286) Image search: [Google]
Female Hive Guardsman.jpg
134 KB, 900x1286
>>44346679
Assuming that the birth rates and gestation period for child development is the same, not that dissimilar from our modern one, actually.

The primary reason that females were never really allowed to fight in militaries wasn't because women were incompetent (Though they are weaker than men, the difference isn't as much as many people like to believe it is), but because the uterus was too valuable to risk in warfare.

If 60% of your male population dies in battle, the remaining 40% can repopulate with the remaining females without creating a population imbalance in their society. It is okay in the long term for males to be "used" in combat, because the remaining males can impregnate a wide variety of women over a short period of time (For the sake of argument, let's say one a day).

If 60% of your female population dies in battle, your society is definitely fucked in the long term. Females can realistically bear only one term a year and stay relatively healthy, and really the last 4 months they are severely hampered physically due to the fact that they're carrying a parasitic basketball in their abdomen. That means that repopulating with few females is going to be difficult even in an ideal scenario (which life isn't).

Now, it's entirely possible that the societies in question would have a warrior-class of women who don't breed, and breeding is reserved for certain special females, but even that's pushing it except for an elite fighting force and wouldn't be applicable at the society-wide level without a major surplus of females in the society. Even still, you're going to need a large number of men to fill out the ranks because they're more expendable.

TL;DR it would be roughly the same, because uteri are too valuable to waste in war, whereas men are significantly more expendable with regards to maintaining a healthy society.
>>
File: -4 str.jpg (187 KB, 1280x1820) Image search: [Google]
-4 str.jpg
187 KB, 1280x1820
>>44346679
Erotic.
>>
>>44346679
It would be almost exatly the same.

Do you know why men make up most of the military ? It's because they are expendable. What would happen to a nation if half the women died in a war ? You would only get half the number of children. What if half of the men died ? Same number of children, but the remaining guys have to fuck to women each.
>>
>>44346744
>o_O

You cut that shit right now.
>>
>>44346679
Like a bunch of humanoids.
>>
File: 1443026573632.jpg (33 KB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
1443026573632.jpg
33 KB, 345x194
>>44346679
It would like like the soldiers are women, what were you expecting?
>>
>>44346982
>>44347010
Huh, someone actually gives the sensible and considered response to this...

Uhh, yeah, what these two said, honestly. If the imbalance was REALLY huge, you might see a lot of light, male skirmishers and a handful of elite, heavy females.
>>
>>44346679
>How would the military look like?
Far more irritating than a male one.
>>
>>44346679
If they are still the ones getting pregnant? The same, and eventually the men would be selected for strength...
>>
>>44346982
So what is a sustainable amount of women lost to combat? 10%, 20%, 5% or 0% for no fun ever?
>>
>>44347242
It varies based on pre-existing demographics and birth rate desired post-war. If you're doing a biblical, "kill all the men and forcibly intermarry with the women," type deal you could sustain a fairly large combat loss.
>>
>>44346679
like a normal military
>>
>>44346982
>>44347010

Depends a lot on how much of your society is the military. The smaller your military compared to general population the less that matters as it has an increasingly negligible effect on birth.
>>
>>44346679
If this race has the same reproductive system as humans, females wouldn't still be the main military.
To begin with, having a sixth of your army being on their period at any given time wouldn't be the best for neither battles nor marches.

Also, for the continuity of your population, you need kids to be born. Young males can contribute to this with one day of commitment, and then they can happily die without influencing the outcome. The same doesn't apply to the female.

If you want a magical amazon race, make them reproduce like seahorses and you're golden.
>>
Still mostly male. Risking your society's baby makers is unwise.
>>
>>44347551
See I'm doing some world building, and I want a feasible number of female troops. Not mixed with male units, but something like 150 out of an army of 150,000
>>
>>44346679
Like your fetish OP

It would look like your fetish.
>>
>>44346679
too many variables, can't tell you
>>
>>44347739
What are the details of the setting?
>>
>>44346679
Well, first of all, 90% of the jobs in the military are easily unisex, which is why they let women join the military. Doesn't matter a bit what your gender is if your job is being a mechanic, pumping gas, filing paperwork, or any of the many other things a military needs done.

So what you're focused on is Combat Arms, clearly. Now when you get into that, it gets a bit more complicated. The change in strength and endurance certainly helps with a lot of things that females otherwise have issues with in combat related positions, and would certainly do a lot to even the gap.

There's other issues though. Hygiene is still a problem, since to maintain fighting condition, females have to clean more thoroughly and more often then men do. It's not a huge gap, but is something worth consideration.

The big one is still pregnancy. Some other people have already played the "muh babymakers" spiel, which I've never bought, since a professional army is only a fraction of the population size of any group, and combat related positions are only a fraction of the size of any military(A rough ratio is 7 soldiers in the backline for every soldier on the front). No, the issue with it is that pregnancy removes a solider from active duty for at the very least 6 months, causing manpower losses that can be difficult to replace.

Could it be solved? I'm sure, you're talking about an entire society that would likely have answered these questions in various ways, because it was something worth addressing.
>>
Guys are missing the point here a little bit
In order for females to evolve into strong muscle waifus, their pregnancy and gestation period would had to be easy and short in the first place.
I'm guessing the family would evolve into female having a lot of children and then conquering territories to feed them and provide them.
Males would still fight, it's not like they can't stab people and shoot bows but it wouldn't be seen as manly activity since there should always be a good number of makes back at home satisfying women's sex lust
>>
>>44347854
Based off Fire Emblem (Judgral) there's plenty of strife, all human races with different ethnicities. This particular country has a medium sized population of 2mil compared to its neighbors, its not currently being invaded and is fighting on foreign soil. Economically stable currently, as per Fire Emblem tradition before Fates only women can ride pegasi native to this cold region so they offer some tactical advantage over men.
>>
>>44347949
I'll repost an idea I had but:
Females are larger and require way more calories, specially during pregnancy where they'll eat like danish bodybuilders. Their pregnacy is faster and less prone to complications as they are much larger in size compared to the baby.
Society has evolved to have the men take care of the babies.
HOWEVER, female fertile periods are much shorter, and end before they reach their physical peak (so say they reach it at 25 and the fertile period for these super women goes from 14 to 20) allowing a ton of already non-fertile and strong women to go fight.
>>
>>44347980
Tech level? I'm not familiar with Fire Emblem.
>>
>>44346679
Probably pretty.
>>
>>44346679
WHAT
YOU ILLITERATE FUCK-WAD
"WHAT WOULD THE MILITARY LOOK LIKE?"!
>>
>>44346982
>>44347010

These anons make valid points about birth rates but
>females were never really allowed to fight in militaries wasn't because women were incompetent

Is just plainly false. Only someone who has never enlisted could come to such a conclusion. It'd also pretty obvious from basically every attempt in history to create all female or intergrated battalion. Just look at all the Soviet or Israeli attempts. Or any modern western miltary, really
>>
>>44347949
Also, if we talking about already developed civilization - then for a young woman to assign to an army or take warrior path or whatever would appear as a noble and womanly thing to do, especially before starting a family, since that's what how the woman of old did it and that's how they passed down their battle tested genes to their daughters.
>>
>>44348016
I suppose its close to 14th century Western Europe, they have transitional mail and plate, and plate. No brigadines though.
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>44348066
>>
File: 1325813038505.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1325813038505.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>44346679
Oh look.

It's THIS thread again.
>>
>>44348097
Have the women as camp guards, cannon crews, and officers. Remember, during the specified time period you tried your hardest to capture enemy nobles for ransom for wealth, prestige, and to help cover the costs of going to war in the first place.
>>
>>44348011
Yeah, that's a great idea actually, justifies the whole concept even more. Also, a bunch of 25 years old and milf warriors with almost no consequences to sex sounds really hot.
>>
>>44346679
Army would still be mostly males, as women are needed to produce replacement humans which takes quite a lot of time.
>>
>>44346679
Also, OP, I've never looked into it myself but I'm pretty sure Hyenas have the exact gender difference that you are looking for, maybe you could read up on how did they evolved this way and what is their social behavior is like, and then just think how would it translate into more sapient creatures
But disregard the part where they also have giant dongs, probably
>>
>>44348099
I know. I just couldn't resist
>>
>>44348222
see this
>>44347949
>>
>>44346775
>implying it's the women getting pregnant
>>
>>44348331
Then there isn't even any point to this since males now have vaginas and women dicks
Except if you base your race on seahorses of course and what they do when procreateing . Which would be pretty wierd to see humanoids doing that sheet
>>
File: 141970851505.gif (445 KB, 205x199) Image search: [Google]
141970851505.gif
445 KB, 205x199
>>44348188
>>
Yautja.

You get Yautja.
>>
>>44348089
Does that mean that male soldiers are unmanly?
>Now it gets confusing
>>
File: EROTIC.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
EROTIC.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>44346999
I literally cannot read this word without reading it in Zap Brannigan's shouting voice anymore.

Lol. God damn it.

EROTIC! EROTIC!
>>
>>44348011
Sounds like it works. Though I don't know what events during evolution could lead to this. Got an explanation for how this happened?
>>
>>44346697
>>44346698
But then could men complain about sexism in military?
>>
>>44348501
Yeah, similarly to how women fighting is/was non feminine in our reality but to a lesser degree since they still don't need to bear children.
I'm guessing that most women see men in the battlefield as a waist of pretty faces who could be back at home building infrastructure and taking care of children.
More rational women, especially mature one's would see it as handy.
Maybe some would be more attracted to men who are not afraid of combat and capable of surviving it since they could pass some of that down to their daughters.
>>
File: 1438190084470.jpg (108 KB, 790x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438190084470.jpg
108 KB, 790x1000
>>44348693
If real life is anything to go by, then yes. Gotta get some bait in the water, else everything's gonna be to calm for fishin'.

>>44348704
>pic
>>
>>44346744
Here's your (you), troll.
>>
>>44346679
Still less women in the army. Honestly you have no fucking idea how privilaged women were thanks to the fact that they can shit out screamers.

Maybe a especially bred enuck unit would be made for the ones who can't spawn a babbeh.
>>
>>44348103
But don't you love muh snu snu ebin fetish threads? ;3c
>>
>>44348693
Same way is not racism if it's done to a white guy, is not sexism if it's done to a man.
>>
>>44348682
"A recent study by Holekamp and her colleagues suggests that status begins in the womb. They discovered that in the final weeks of pregnancy, high-ranking females produce a flood of testosterone and related hormones. These chemicals saturate the developing cubs—both males and females and make them more aggressive. They’re born with a drive to dominate. By contrast, a pregnant subordinate female produces a smaller spike of hormones, and her descendants become subservient. Holekamp says this is the first evidence in mammals that traits related to social status can be “inherited” through a mother’s hormones rather than genetics."

Basically, very agressive humanoids where the women were selected for prevalence of male hormone among other things.
Eventually you ended up with super big females, maybe with time that affected their rising culture/society and the dimorphism got even bigger.

Faster pregnacies? Maybe something requires that they move a lot and the ones that take less time are rewarded by not dying.
Bigger size means less problems from the big headed little shits coming out among other things.

Shorter fertility? Maybe something in the enviroment, in the food perhaps, making the eggs die sooner and menopause come faster. But somehow in them menopause means they - ramp up - hormones, making them even stronger.

They're gonna be agressive alpha bitches, status is inherited like in Hyenas
>>
>>44348845
tl;dr baby-pumping young amazons and hyper-agressive alpha -musclegirl amazon matrons

the men will probably be no pushovers too, considering all that hormonal charge.
>>
Okay fine, you got your women in the military in medeival time, what now?

Cause I sure don't give a fuck about it, good for them, I'll still roll to stab if they are cunts and honestly I don't give enough shit to care if it's your fetish or not.
>>
>>44348899
I have a race of muscledudes and one of amazons, each with their own petite girls/twinks what happens?
>>
>>44348835
>;3c
what is the c supposed to represent? is he doing the shia lebouf pose?
>>
>>44348929
I don't care.
>>
>>44346679
>military would be 100% women
Nobody would die in a war movie.
>>
File: 1448847488797.png (130 KB, 326x302) Image search: [Google]
1448847488797.png
130 KB, 326x302
>>44348949
Good for you then stop shitposting in a thread that does not concern you.
>>
>>44348933
It's a kitty cat winking while holding up a paw, isn't that funny?! xD
>>
>>44348929
The respective beefcakes find love in the battlefield when their two species go to war and crossbreed to become the Pillarman race.

The twins all die out in the face of such glamorous posing.
>>
>>44348983
'c' looks nothing like a paw where the fuck are all the claws nigga
>>
>>44349024
Cats have retractable claws you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>44349021
>crossbreed to become the Pillarman race
topkek, you win this one anon
>>
>>44348979
No fuck you.

I don't give a shit, just play the fucking race and stop giving a fuck about anything cause your life isn't getting better by tippytoeing around things like a little faggot.

Scared that folks will leave cause you are mentally handicapped and need to mix roleplay with sexual orientations and fetishes? Fuck you you limp wristed faggot either don't do it or just accept that the people playing with you wouldn't make good masturbation partners.
>>
>>44349038
they still got toes where are the toes
>>
>>44349063
SO BUTTMAD!
What? Why are you so mad jesus christ, stop being such a butthurt faggot and assuming all sorts of weird shit, anon.
Take the head out of your ass and read the conversation, fucking faggot.

And if you want to know what I came here to post: ways to make this work with internal consistency, which I already did. Some people care for that and all.
>>
>>44349063
Oh yeah, and this shit isn't my fetish, but amazons are a mythological staple, so if people want them and want to argue what would happen then fucking let them.

Seriously, either leave, kill yourself, or start thinking like a normal human bean instead of a triggered little bitch who keeps whining about muh ebil fetishists.
>>
>>44346679

Probably the same as ours except it's be a dream for submissive sissy men.
>>
>>44348933
:3-c-<
Just do it!
>>
>>44349099
I don't give a shit of you got your answere or not.

You are limp wristed, cowardly little bitch who comes to cry on online message boards made to talk about asian cartoons.
>>
>>44348845
kek, I was literally about to post the exact same article
I like your ideas, did you ever thought out what would be the physical appearance of this race? I'm guessing it's rather hard to base it entirely on evolutionary determinators so it would be more of an esthetical choice
>>
>>44349144
>look at me I came to whine, cry and bitch at a thread and now I am projecting
You know, some people have fun worldbuilding.
>>
>>44349183
At least I'm honest about my magical realm unlike you.
>>
>>44349144
>limp wristed
I've been seeing this more and more lately is that a common American saying or a 4Chan thing?
>>
>>44349177
Yeah mostly aesthetical. Just base it off their surrounding enviroment I suppose.
The one obvious rule is that the females are heavy and large, with dense muscle and bones, which would thus not be considered a masculine trait.
Men wouldn't be feminine however, unless you came up something else to justify it.

>>44349195
>m-muh magical realm
Yeah no, you want to know what I'm into? Tiny skinny light-haired girls. If I were to make my magical realm you'd have nothing but fae everywhere.

Stop
Projecting
>>
>>44346698

This is untrue since the women are still the ones birthing babies, which means gender roles would have developed and the Disposable Male came into being.

It would be like the real world, only the wives can beat their husbands easier.
>>
>>44349226
I don't care, it's a saying that fits these faggots though, having to dance around everything.

>>44349248
Kek, so fucking cowardly he has to lie on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>44349299
Oh you are baiting. Cool.
>>
>>44349325
Nigga by that reasoning the whole thread is bait
>>
>>44348066
You mean when the soviets employed female snipers who were just as effective as male snipers?

Oh wait, you're some edgy little /k/ tard who thinks BIGHUEST MUSCALS are required for every battlefield role.

Here is a hint, if they were, then 90% of the American military are hilariously underqualified.
>>
Let's assume some factors.

>Women dramatically stronger than males.

>Men drastically outnumbered by females.

Clearly women go off to war to wean out the weak, while the strong retire after a tour of duty to their males.
>>
>>44349248
>If I were to make my magical realm you'd have nothing but fae everywhere.
So, touhou?
>>
>>44349248
Funny thought I just had - gay people
How would they work in that society?
I know it's a pretty small thing demographic wise, but it gets so wierd that I can't not think about it.
I'm guessing it would ok for females as long as they make some children before 25.
For males though it would be pretty rough.
>>
>>44349372
He was baiting, relax brah
>>
>>44349442
Gay = Hot
Lesbian = Ugh.
>>
>>44349442
Probably. In fact, the various battle regiments are probably just massive musclemilf lesbian orgies to help build bonds with your shield sisters.

Gay men are probably executed for wasting their sperm like that.
>>
>>44349372
Men have all around better physical capabilities, so they are better for the majority of combat roles.

>US army is underqualified
Not news.
>>
>>44349536
Lesbians are more well accepted than gay men in our society though.
>>
Men would expandable zerg class. Once they've given their wife a child they are free to die a glorious death for the good of their people. They would be taught to embrace war and their own inevitable destruction. Things like education would probably be seen as a poor investment for people that are best used as cannon fodder or grunt labour anyway. In fact, most of them would spurn learning anyway, as it uses up precious time best spent finding the flashiest and most dangerous ways to impress their enormous mistresses.

Meanwhile women, being bigger and hardier can hold great authority at home. Having both the mightier bodies AND the ability to produce children they would have more social leverage. They would fill most important positions in society but they would be heavily tied to the cities and homes. They would be seen as the linchpins of order, from families to empires.

In military matters they would be the primary candidates for positions of command. Since they likely have more sway in common society they could afford the training and equipment equivalent to that of a knight. From horseback they would focus the unruly mass of men in their charge. Ideally they would have an brutal but matronly heir, handing out loving praise to brave and cold discipline to the cowardly.

While they might often wade into battle with a heavy guard of the most zealous men they would still be formidable foes themselves. Likely trained in the use of mighty bows and spears from horseback which they would use to pick off other commanders. On foot they would be most well known for their incredible two-handed swords wielded in style designed to combat multiple foes.

tl;dr: Something like Fury Road but with most men being Warboys while women are heavily-armoured commanders.
>>
>>44349771
So? Just inverting everything is shitty worldbuilding.

Though if a girl starts lezzing out before her eggs run dry, it's probably looked down on even worse than gay men.

Beyond that, it's probably encouraged for girls to lez out once they run dry, since it means they aren't wasting the time and sperm of virile males.
>>
>>44349248
>Men wouldn't be feminine however unless you came up something else to justify it.

I think the men would be automatically more feminine. Fewer testosterone and stuff.
>>
File: MAXIMUMOVERBAIT.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUMOVERBAIT.gif
561 KB, 625x626
How did you motherfuckers fall for this?
>>
Can anyone explain to me why this here should be a bait?
>>
If you want amazons, you'd have to alter gender ratios so that uteri aren't as valuable/men aren't as expendable any more, like a weird chromosomal mutation resulting in a 10 female per 1 male gender ratio.
>>
>>44346982
>difference isn't as much as many people like to believe it is
Except, you know, every physical test has to be significantly reduced for a FEW women to quality.
>>
>>44352082
>Hey guys this is a bait thread did you know that OP was baiting in this bait thread
>not just ignoring bait threads

Don't bother replying, I only came in here to post this.
>>
File: serveimage2.jpg (463 KB, 1796x1136) Image search: [Google]
serveimage2.jpg
463 KB, 1796x1136
>>44346679

>A humanoid race where women are bigger and stronger than men.
>>
>>44346679
The military would primarily be women and the men would primarily stay home and keep the home.

Men will have evolved to be more like Seahorses, such that the women birth the still-fetal children into the males who then nourish and carry those children until they are developed enough to be released from their manpouch.

The women can pre-birth several fetal children per year, something to the tune of 8 if they really push it, and head right back into the battlefield.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 150x143) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 150x143
>>44346679
>>
>>44352432
A woman can still hold a rifle and stab a man in the chest and throw a grenade and pull a bow and pretty much everything else in combat.

Mind you, it's gonna be much more difficult, and men are better suited for combat by a big degree (which I said), but people overblow the "women can't be soldiers!" meme like crazy. A woman is still capable of performing the same jobs, she just has a harder time in doing so, usually to the point where it isn't worth the effort for her to get to the point where she can when it's way easier to just use a man instead.

The overall biggest factor historically hasn't been the strength issue, but the fact that the uterus is far too valuable to risk in battle, which is why it wasn't done at the end of the day. Women were often kidnapped, relocated, and purchased for explicitly this reason.
>>
>>44352988
>A woman can still hold a rifle and stab a man in the chest and throw a grenade and pull a bow and pretty much everything else in combat.

That's the visible 1% of combat, and it's mostly technique. Strength has never been a god stat IRL. But it is the majority of the other 99% of war - getting to the battle to fight in the first place, on time, and in a condition to fight.

And all that's before a 2 standard deviation difference in physical ability, m8. And that's before bringing in a significantly higher injury rate, short and long term. I guess that part would qualify as -2 Con.

None of this is impossible to overcome. PC's are generally outliers to begin with. Fantasy settings can say the gods made their amazons, scifi settings can say its a genetic engineering program.
>>
>>44349021

/thread>>44349024
>>
>>44346679
Uh, like ours, but bigger and with tits.
>>
File: tumblr_nogyzwn3mD1siwr7xo1_1280.jpg (611 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nogyzwn3mD1siwr7xo1_1280.jpg
611 KB, 810x1080
>>44352707
>>44352082
You guys know that we overall had a pretty interesting and fruitful discussion?
>>44347949
>>44348011
>>44348188
>>44348845
>>44349442
>>44349536
i had fun
>>
File: jojo POSE.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jojo POSE.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
>>44349021
>>
>>44349372
This what happens when you get all your information about the military from tumbrl and memes.

Grrrrrrlll powwwwr :^)
>>
>>44346679
The military would look bigger and stronger.
>>
>>44347661
This. For example while it is unreasonable to imagine such a society calling up every peasant girl as a levy, it isn't that unreasonable to imagine that the female aristocracy would prefer to fight in battle. Even if the female aristocracy is decimated depending on laws regarding inheritance and nobility the population could be fine. Not that aristocrats haven't fucked things up before for retarded reasons.
>>
I have nothing smart to say; I'm just in here to fap.
>>
It wouldn't look any different. Maaaybe *some* women would be involved in combat, but only a vast minority. Sending men to fight and die is an acceptable loss, sending women is not. A shortage of men can restore a normal population, a shortage of women cannot.

Much more likely is women are just involved in heavy labor and jobs and tasks that take strength. Like all your builders, miners, farmers, etc... would be women.
>>
>>44354506
God damn it, why do people keep suggesting this?

You do realize that men weren't just for making kids and nothing else, right? Historically, building large armies of men had a huge economic and social impact on regions. You can't just kill a large portion of the men and still be fine without any regard to anything else.

Beyond that, how many people do you honestly think are professional soldiers? Professional armies are often only a fucking fraction of the size of a general population, to the point that even if they were all to die, it would have absolutely zero long term effect on population growth. The only situation where this is an issue is where everyone is a warrior, and those societies didn't have armies like we're talking about anyways.

This whole "Men are expendable, women are precious" is stupid and pointless and wrong.
>>
>>44354668
>This whole "Men are expendable, women are precious" is stupid and pointless and wrong.
Not him, but simply from the position of repopulation after devastating losses, it's not wrong.
A few men can impregnate all the remaining women.
If the genders are reversed, the repopulation will be much, much slower.
Now, if one were to argue why that doesn't matter, that could be a relevant point.
>>
>>44354782
Like I said, in the situations where the kind of depopulation is a real concern there aren't actual armies, or at the least, armies with real organization.

If you start talking about what a professional army would look like, that's already a non-concern.
>>
>>44354862
Ah.
I don't know if it's cause I'm tired or if you were more succinct in the second post, but I understand what you mean now.
Carry on.
>>
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
File: 1447105803861.jpg (121 KB, 611x910) Image search: [Google]
1447105803861.jpg
121 KB, 611x910
>ctrl f "Outsider"
>0 results
I am disappoint /tg/.
>>
>>44354668
>This whole "Men are expendable, women are precious" is stupid and pointless and wrong.

Actually, you're stupid and pointless and wrong.
>>
>>44356324
I'm glad you provided some proof to your claim, otherwise I might have thought you had no idea what you were talking about.
>>
>>44356403
Thankfully we're on the same page then.
>>
>>44356463
You know, minus the statement I made and clarified.

But it's easier to just ignore that, isn't it?
>>
>Females have very short pregnancies and produce tiny babies
>Males care for the young.
>Many more females are born than males
Done.
>>
>>44346679
there would be no military. society would barely progress past the prehistoric era with small groups of unevolved primates having skirmishes that keep the breeding capacity low, forming a population lacking any drive to improve their condition.

any concept of fealty to something greater than oneself would never come to being, while emotionally charged exchanges over actual or perceived slights would be commonplace depending on the time of month.
>>
>>44346679
It would be like today's society. Except the roles of men and women are inverted. Maybe we would be even more advanced, seeing as how men now have more time to dedicate to science and discovery and all that jazz.

Basically women become the men and vice-versa.

Sorry for my tiny mind.
>>
>>44353365
>we
I was shitposting, senpai. I'm sorry you thought my ironic posts were serious discussion on such a faggy premise.
>>
File: 1445205760589.jpg (89 KB, 1146x1148) Image search: [Google]
1445205760589.jpg
89 KB, 1146x1148
>>44346679
It wouldn't work unless they did not have live offspring. Otherwise a humanoid race needs big brains even from birth to reproduce- big heads mean wider hips for mom, and wider hips means the skeleton is no longer ideal for fighting.
>>
>>44356707
an entertaining premise, don't be too quick to dismiss it.

>women are bigger and stronger
>men relieved from the burden of providing their womenfolk comfort, security and resources
>men are now able to develop bioengineering and molecular biology, among other things, at a rate much faster than our own
>birthing pods, genetic modification and exoskeleton augmentation become standardized while the strong and independent wymyn are OOG OOGing in far away lands
>over time, amazons return to find that they have slowly been made obsolete while their once puny men have been surreptitiously pod-breeding Woman 3.2s
>technological inferiority forces amazons into exile in the wild, while the men have already developed a moral and ethical code surpassing the Primitive Age - a code that unfortunately also prevents them from immediately annihilating the problematic amazons and any hapless sperm donor abductees/voluntary magical realm faggots
>AmaZones are wildlife reserves in which modern humanity observes and maintains these primitive societies, providing the fearless GRRRRL POWER warriors with a cornucopia of imaginative beasts to keep them pacified while also double as population control

shit, this is turning into a fantasy realm set in a technology realm. I LIKE IT
>>
>>44346679
My setting has engineered human women bigger as a means to accommodate more children per pregnancy. These metahumans are born in 3s to 4s and mature at half the time, i.e a 10 year old looks and acts like a 19 year old, though as a downside they tend to be far less wise, naturally.

It's got a small but significant contingent of superfluous second-litter daughters in the military who use it as a means to advance their careers.
>>44348011
>>44348682
>>44348845

Interesting.
>>44346982
>>44347010
Well said.
>>
>>44356674
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>44357114
That's a good way of putting it to be fair.

And since children also grow faster than in the real world, they'd probably reach maturity faster too, meaning there are more scientists and more researchers that aim for the stars and look to colonize the first planet -probably the moon- as their next step.

That and they could be bio-engineered by the scientists to make more twins aswell, meaning a demographic boom and another step forward to finding a good way of creating atmosphere in the vacuum of space. Or more hands to build space ships to transport the human colonists aswell.
>>
>>44346679
Less efficient from an evolutionary standpoint because your child-bearers are now being sent to war.
>>
>>44357132
>HURR don't debase my magical realm STRONK WOMEN faggotry with an equally fantastical proposition DURRR

nah, you fuck off faggot.
>>
>>44346679
>Men are the ones with social smarts now
>Most men either learn a trade or become spell-casters.
>Men lead a privileged life as stay at home dads with stable jobs or frivolous spell-casters because with so much free time it's easy to get into a college by giving the Women in chief the D

If gender roles were reversed it'd be kinda cool to live like that.

Also social stigma against women beating men but no such thing the other way around.

Men get the kids and house when it's time for a divorce.

Machoists advertise for equality of men so they get privileges and call any woman who opposes their views a ''Husband-beater''.

Let's genetically enhance our women as soon as possible because that kind of society sounds quite good to live in.

But what i fear is
>Black women raping white males
>>
>>44346679
The sex differential in the military depends not on how large or strong the sexes are comparedto each other, but whether or not the species gives live birth and feeds milk to their young.

Assuming a species identical to humans except women are bigger and stronger, the military would still be mostly male, because you'd still have the scenario where 1 man and 100 women can produce 100 offspring at a time, but 1 woman and 100 men can only produce 1. This means that a nation of this species that fields an all man army will be much more sustainable and would therefore achieve victory in the long term against another nation that fields an all woman army
>>
>>44357213
And those -4 str faggots would still be just as stupid and annoying
>>
>>44346679
>A humanoid race where women are bigger and stronger than men.

Gnoll?
>>
>>44357213
>But what i fear is Black women raping white males
Nah, we can create a society of fear, teaching women not to rape - where NO means NO and YES means 'let's see how I feel in the morning'.

oh and false rape accusations are a free pass. woohoo!
>>
>>44357215
I'm sorry. Are you trying to inject logic and reason into a Bulldyke Brigade magical realm thread?
>>
>>44346679
Lots of weak male soldiers under female commanders fighting for the right to snu snu
>>
>>44357215
>>>44353154
Would these disadvantages not also extend to men? Sure would be men more dispensable, but the effort would be much higher. In particular it would hinder the female soldiers.
>>
>>44357263
Yeah, OP forgot that Gnolls and Drow have been a thing for a while.
>>
>>44346679
Because of the implications of female reproduction limits society would be more egalitarian so even if women are the stronger warriors of the race men would still hold decent positions and would be more numerous in the military with groups of elite women forming a caste of knights perhaps.

Also society would also slightly change.
Women would be the privileged ones based on strength (assuming males have the strength of a normal human in good shape and females are are around 40% stronger) and would occupy important positions tied to the military and nobility.

Every woman would be obliged to the state/kingdom to give birth to at least one or two female children so the male-female ratio would be different with 60% of the population being women (you can affect the gender of the child by tracking the menstrual cycle , when the egg just entered the tubule the sperm that will reach it would have a higher chance of being x chromosome since the male is faster but burns out their energy faster and can't reach there while the female sperm is slower but swims longer).
>>
>>44346744
>o_O
b8
>>
>>44354782
>>A few men can impregnate all the remaining women
And then 80% of the kids starve to death because women can't do manual labor as well as men, especially in pre-modern eras
>>
>>44346679
So lizardfolk?
>>
File: Benyan_painting.jpg (45 KB, 658x550) Image search: [Google]
Benyan_painting.jpg
45 KB, 658x550
>>44346679
You mean Bajorans?
>>
>>44354668
It totally makes sense from the most common point of view throughout our hundreds of thousands of years in existence: the tribal point of view.
And even outside of that, in a large scale losses of men would always be preferable, as the natural instinct of men is to preserve women.
>>
>>44356993
Oh shut up, you weren't even quoted there you faggot. Stop with your falseflag shit because you are triggered. This is pathetic.

peace from /pol/
>>
>>44356492
Oh cmon you know it's bullshit, the instinct to protect other men is nonexistent compared to the instinct to protect other women. Why do you think people go bananas when a chick gets murdered but dudes get murdered like flies and nobody gives a shit.
Example: my country is filled with campaigns (tv, radio, electoral, writtrn, you name it) to stop female homicides but men are ten times more likely to be murdered than women.

Another one? Women are forbidden from holding certain positions because they are too dangerous.
Another one? Women can't serve in combat roles not only because of inefficacy but to protect them from rape and violence inside and out.
Another one? Women live longer, retire earlier (by law), earn just as much, get more lenient sentences, get to have the perpetrators of crime against them lynched, and so on and so forth.
>>
>>44346679

They'd have tits, next question?
>>
>>44348838
That's assuming that males would remain rational beings when they lost their status of physical dominance rather than assuming female's emotional role.

Then again the "swapping things around" would not be as simple as first responses indicate because women would presumably still be giving birth, making them a resource too precious to throw away in conflicts - even if they were physically more suited for them.
>>
Enforcement

Factor I
As in every social system approach, stability is achieved only by understanding and accounting for human nature (action/reaction patterns). A failure to do so can be, and usually is, disastrous.
As in other human social schemes, one form or another of intimidation (or incentive) is essential to the success of the draft. Physical principles of action and reaction must be applied to both internal and external subsystems.

To secure the draft, individual brainwashing/programming and both the family unit and the peer group must be engaged and brought under control.

Factor II - Father
The man of the household must be housebroken to ensure that junior will grow up with the right social training and attitudes. The advertising media, etc., are engaged to see to it that father-to-be is pussy-whipped before or by the time he is married. He is taught that he either conforms to the social notch cut out for him or his sex life will be hobbled and his tender companionship will be zero. He is made to see that women demand security more than logical, principled, or honorable behavior.
By the time his son must go to war, father (with jelly for a backbone) will slam a gun into junior's hand before father will risk the censure of his peers, or make a hypocrite of himself by crossing the investment he has in his own personal opinion or self-esteem. Junior will go to war or father will be embarrassed. So junior will go to war, the true purpose not withstanding.
>>
>>44358864
Factor III - Mother
The female element of human society is ruled by emotion first and logic second. In the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins, fantasy prevails, maternal instinct dominates so that the child comes first and the future comes second. A woman with a newborn baby is too starry-eyed to see a wealthy man's cannon fodder or a cheap source of slave labor. A woman must, however, be conditioned to accept the transition to "reality" when it comes, or sooner.
As the transition becomes more difficult to manage, the family unit must be carefully disintegrated, and state-controlled public education and state-operated child-care centers must be become more common and legally enforced so as to begin the detachment of the child from the mother and father at an earlier age. Inoculation of behavioral drugs [Ritalin] can speed the transition for the child (mandatory). Caution: A woman's impulsive anger can override her fear. An irate woman's power must never be underestimated, and her power over a pussy-whipped husband must likewise never be underestimated. It got women the vote in 1920.

Factor IV - Junior
The emotional pressure for self-preservation during the time of war and the self-serving attitude of the common herd that have an option to avoid the battlefield - if junior can be persuaded to go - is all of the pressure finally necessary to propel Johnny off to war. Their quiet blackmailings of him are the threats: "No sacrifice, no friends; no glory, no girlfriends."
Factor V - Sister
And what about junior's sister? She is given all the good things of life by her father, and taught to expect the same from her future husband regardless of the price.
Factor VI - Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
>>
>>44358798
That. A huge biological instinct actually ingrained into male and female likewise is such: women need to be protected. They need to be cared for. There needs ask for answers. This is a deep instinct that has run for almost all the evolutionary live of the homo species, coming right from our very roots, and exactly for the same reason female are not allowed in the military: females are important, males are disposable.

When you see a woman and tell to yourself 'she's a victim in need of protection', you're only echoing what your instinct tells you. That's in part why feminism has so much leverage. Feminism is based on the posture of the female victim, and every male will believe a female is a victim, because every male believes a female needs protection and care.
>>
>>44357114
>men make scientific advances and only apply them to men despite it being established women are more combat ready and more likely to be in combat
>this way I can be a big superior man in my fantasy world and get back at those sluts who didn't sleep with me in high school
>>
>>44358873
>>44358864
Cool story bro.
>>
>>44358907
>projecting
>>
>>44349442
I imagine gay men would be forced to make porn.
>>
>>44352382
You could accomplish something like that by saying Y sperm is slower / dies faster than X sperm, resulting in more girls.
If you pick the last option you could improve the odds of having a boy by banging after ovulation, not before.
>>
>>44346679
You leave out so much important info that your post is basically bait.

Do pregnancies last as long/work the same? How long do they live? How advanced and common is medicine/healing magic?

The physical differences in strength are important, sure, but not as important as the fact that one man can sire a whole generation but one woman can't birth a whole generation.

What you need to change to make a difference is stuff like having a species that give birth to litters and/or have shorter and less traumatic pregnancies.

Pretending like men and women would have been equal if they were equally strong is a mistake, since the dealbreaker is that women have a 15% chance to suffer complications during pregnancy that can be life-threatening without modern medicine/healing etc. This means that women die in child birth a lot, and that they're generally a poor investment when it comes to things like inheriting titles or property, which relegates them to basically being someone you use to "buy" a son in law.

On top of that you have the simple fact that a man can potentially have a whole army of heirs and bastards without having to spend much time and effort on them, the same is not true of a woman.
>>
>>44359149

Strength is the dealbreaker. All great apes have the same male dominance so some humans may have hard time understanding it, but look at spotted hyena.

Small litter sizes (2, sometimes 3)
Females only provide for their own cubs and males do not aid
Birth-related mortality is high

Regardless of that they are the most successful large African carnivores, matriarchal with females dominant over males, and status is inherited with dominant females having more dominant cubs (stronger, healthier etc).
>>
File: 1423258824128.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1423258824128.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>44348066
>>44353684
am i being baited
>>
>>44358071
Why can't physically superior women do manual labor?
>>
>>44359310
Rates of attrition in animals are not comparable to humans in organized society since animals don't routinely wage war on each other. The hyena comparison would be relevant if we were talking about a fairly primitive hunter gatherer race with more ritual forms of conflict resolution or small-scale physical conflict rather than outright war.

The relatively high mortality rate is for first time mothers and lowers drastically for females that have already had cubs, meaning that a dominant female is relatively safe and the ones that die are of low status compared to the other females in the pack, and does not disrupt the pecking order.

Animal pregnancies are not nearly as debilitating and dangerous as human ones, it's a huge flaw in our biology that's not found in the majority of other mammals. Hyenas are active throughout their pregnancy and not reliant on the other members of the pack the way humans are, they also suffer less complications DURING the pregnancy. Death in childbirth is just one of the many ways human pregnancies can fuck us over.
>>
>>44348929
They meet in glorious battle which rapidly becomes a sort of a "wargy," a fiercely competitive military scale group sex, and their poor petites are abandoned to starve as they go to create a new fuckviolence civilization.
>>
>>44358895
Yeah.
How does that apply to a different race, one where the male is fragile and weak?
>>
File: 5523928645_b6bfbdcbd8_z.jpg (154 KB, 520x640) Image search: [Google]
5523928645_b6bfbdcbd8_z.jpg
154 KB, 520x640
>>44349226
Its American slang for gay, ie pic.

(the waved hand, not all the other gay stuff)

It's older than the movie Revenge of the Nerds, so its at least 30 years old.
>>
>>44358864
>>44358873
Ebin menes m8
>>
File: BabiesAreParasites.png (655 KB, 1912x2832) Image search: [Google]
BabiesAreParasites.png
655 KB, 1912x2832
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet
>>
>>44351725
First of all, less (not fewer, fewer is for numbers) testosterone only makes someone less masculine, not more feminine. Also, why would they have less testosterone?
>>
>>44352163
Because there are a lot of sad virgins on 4chan who have a difficult time talking about women without shouting loudly about how persecuted they, as white males, are in this world.
>>
>>44359574
The instinct isn't based on relative strength, it's based on reproductive importance. As long as women make babies the instinct is unlikely to be any different.
If anything weak males would just be more likely to team up to protect the women. I would think polyandry would be more common
>>
File: thismuch.png (159 KB, 236x311) Image search: [Google]
thismuch.png
159 KB, 236x311
>>44357276

Does it hurt to be this desperate for pussy?
>>
>>44359564
The dominant hyena females suffer from high mortality of first time births just as much as others, and firstborn cubs die 60% of the time.

If OP's humaioid females were bigger and stronger than males relative to humans, it's not far-fetched at all that pregnancies would be as much of an issue as for spotted hyenas, not much. Human pregnancy is hard because baby is big and women are small and weak.
>>
>>44359765
>desperate for pussy
>wanting adults to act as such instead of crying about how others need to be responsible for their choices
People nowadays don't seem to know what real rape and abuse are.
>>
>>44359646

Such instincts are not necessary for species to thrive. Spotted hyenas do not have it, great apes do. An entirely different way to go about it is naked mole rats have bigger dominant females which sterilize others and make them protect themselves through secretions.
>>
>>44359903
Spotted hyenas are the drow of the animal kingdom. they don't have it because the males are too full of hate for their females
>>
>>44359873
If women were bigger then pregnacy would be easier, for the spotted hyena it isn't as much of an issue because it really is a human issue witth those biig ayylmao heads of ours
>>
>>44359934

The spotted hyena birth mortality really has to do with birth size, it's biggest relative to bodyweight among all carnivorans. That combined with the narrow clitoris causes the issues. It's basically the closest analogue to the big heads and narrow hips issue of human births among large mammals.
>>
>>44358798
The problem with that idea is that when you're dealing with soldiers who work and live together as combat arms do, that difference becomes far, far more murky.

Soldiers absolutely die, all the time, trying to save each other when they shouldn't. General battlefield medical training spends plenty of time talking about it and focusing on overcoming the urge to save someone who's been injured or killed in a firefight.

And this training does include females as it stands(I had four of them in my class of 15, for a personal reference).

So no, I don't know it's bullshit. I absolutely know that soldiers are straight up taught and trained to overcome that specific urge, and I think anyone who believes that humans are incapable of resisting it are idiots.

As for the rest of your points? Have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand.
>>
Accidentally made a "amazonian" dynamic in my scifi setting while thinking about the way certain techs work and their logical followthrough.

Basically, genetically idealized human/cyborgs are a thing, as are genetically/cybernetically optimized supersoldiers. Both can reproduce with normal humans normally, but only a females breed true with normal humans (male geneaug + norm female = very healthy human, but not as optimized as a full gene auged. Fem geneaug + norm male = human with fully optimized genes) the logic for this is that a womb can be augmented and built to be selective and accomidating to the perfect genes and artificial additions, but sperm cant, and a normal human womb wouldnt be able to handle many of the artifically added components.

The result is that nearly all "supers" are made female, since it is just more efficient in the longrun.

Does it sounf like the intentions were magic realmy? Or is it coherent enough?
>>
>>44346679
Exactly the same if reproduction works the same way. Women were historically kept away from combat due to their inherent preciousness as a baby making bottleneck.
>>
>>44358711
Sorry senpai, but I was indeed quoted in that mess.
>>
>>44360158
That's not magical realmy unless the "supers" have heightened promiscuity or "programming" to make them really want to breed with ordinary human men.

So don't include anything like that.
>>
>women are the dominant sex
>technology never advances past the Stone Age because the men are stuck at home with the kids
>civilization never takes off because bitches be bitches and can't work together for any length of time.
>pockets of men band together, tired of putting up with this shit
>make weaponry and strategy to level the playing field
>men now rule
>society flourishes
>women used as slave labor/breeders for the Imperium of Bros
>everything turned out better than expected
>>
>>44360158
Sounds really stupid, seeing as if they're optimized for pregnancy they're no longer supersoldiers.

Why would you waste countless resources making a supersoldier that's just going to be the same job as the glass tank that made her in the first place? Also why would you give what is arguably a subspecies of mankind a way to breed you our of existence?
>>
>>44360412
>men do most of the fighting while the bighueg girls are used as hormonal living tanks
So, Locust from Gears of War?
>>
>>44360741
Because they are humans first and supersoldiers second. There are states that create people for the sole purpose of ise as weapons, but they are seen as evil and inhumane by the vast majority.

The "supersoldiers" are made to be assests, but also to be able to live normalish, fullfilling lives after theyve paid off the cost of their production through service.

Do you think people should be concerned about being "bred out" by a subspecies they specifically designed to be what they thought was ideal? I agree that many would, but i imagine the majority would actually want to breed with them to have strictly superior offspring.

Finally, the womb would be an addition to their augmentation, bot the focus. It would be an extra cost, but come at the benefit of producing higher class workers down the line free of charge who the government wont have to raise.
>>
>>44361172
>Because they are humans first and supersoldiers second
Well that's fucking dumb.
>There are states that create people for the sole purpose of ise as weapons, but they are seen as evil and inhumane by the vast majority.
You're already creating child soldiers either way, why are the pragmatic ones who are upfront about it the evil ones?
>The "supersoldiers" are made to be assests, but also to be able to live normalish, fullfilling lives after theyve paid off the cost of their production through service.
Well that makes no sense. By the time a person is done warring, they're likely to be 50 or 60.
>Do you think people should be concerned about being "bred out" by a subspecies they specifically designed to be what they thought was ideal?
That their GOVERNMENT thinks is ideal. And people tend to not like being rendered obsolete, be it by machines, illegal Mexican day laborers, or genetically engineered ubermensch.
>but i imagine the majority would actually want to breed with them to have strictly superior offspring.
You REALLY don't get human nature, do you?
>Finally, the womb would be an addition to their augmentation
It's a waster either way, as 90% are probably gonna die if it's a fierce enough war to require vat grown child soldiers.

Sounds to me like you're trying really hard to justify the femdom fetish you "accidentally" shoehorned into your setting.
>>
>>44361299
>Well that's fucking dumb.
>You're already creating child soldiers either way, why are the pragmatic ones who are upfront about it the evil ones?
Because narrative matters, I was speaking towards public perception more than objective ethics, and the primary governments of the setting care about trying to fabricate excuses and nice looking frames for the things they do. Introducing perfects into the population as normal people with normal lives makes it easier for the public to accept their existence, and for the augmented to accept their own existence. Most are not optimized for combat in any case, but for various civil or artistic skills, their production can be bought as a service.

>Well that makes no sense. By the time a person is done warring, they're likely to be 50 or 60.
They sign contracts for X years of service like anyone else (total war aside). They are just highly encouraged to go into the military due to those avenues being open, paid for, and encouraged for them. They can go non-military if they wish, they just don't too often to be worth it since nothing in their life up to that really primes them for it (though it isn't explicitly discouraged either).

>That their GOVERNMENT thinks is ideal. And people tend to not like being rendered obsolete, be it by machines, illegal Mexican day laborers, or genetically engineered ubermensch.
Most of their appearance and such is going to be based in cultural consensus (they want their supersoldiers to be moral boosting aryan-analogs, after all), perhaps even make one of every ethnicity for that multiculturalism propaganda or whathaveyou. The job competition, however, is a totally fair point. This is something I should think more about.
>You REALLY don't get human nature, do you?
Probably not entirely.
>>
>>44361299
It's a waster either way, as 90% are probably gonna die if it's a fierce enough war to require vat grown child soldiers.
Most weren't even made during wartime at all, and most wars in recent history have been through proxy. They are peacekeepers and propaganda tools when in the military, and just elves everywhere else.
>Sounds to me like you're trying really hard to justify the femdom fetish you "accidentally" shoehorned into your setting.
A player asked about if they could have kids and I told them I would think about it, I laid out the basic rules I earlier detailed after thinking about it.
As the setting progressed I started catering to my femdom fetish because I thought it made sense, but am somewhat insecure about it because I have a femdom fetish, so I thought I would doublecheck with some anons.
>>
>>44360296
Oh and yeah I never planned anything like that. In fact, I would assume most would have diminished sex drives due to superior self control and mood regulation, and probably are all at least a little bit racist towards "merely" ordinary humans.
>>
>>44361858
>narrative matters
Hardly, when speaking of child soldiers
>they sign contracts
That they have no real say in, seeing as the government fucking owns them, right down to their womb
>they look like the majority consensus
All the more reason for disenfranchised countercultures to rise against them
>they're just propaganda
Then why is there such a huge system designed to accommodate them? Most governments don't have this developed of an infrastructure for actual war veterans. There are much cheaper forms of propaganda.
>it's muh fetish, I just wondered if it was noticeable
Yes. It is very noticeable.
>>
>>44363696
>Hardly, when speaking of child soldiers
I disagree. People glorify Spartans and vilify Kony. A crime has context, judgments have biases.
>That they have no real say in, seeing as the government fucking owns them, right down to their womb
I never said the government owns them. The government is their legal guardian until they are adults thought, yes, but they aren't pushed into contracts until they are adults. Which, as young immature adults they will still most likely just accept (although various forms of civil service would be advertised as well, such as law enforcement and so on), meaning most will end up doing a six or so year bout before getting a chance to mulligan, which is unfortunate but hardly lifetime enslavement.
During their childhood they are still sent to school and so forth, it isn't as if their life is military.
>All the more reason for disenfranchised countercultures to rise against them
Good point. They would certainly be symbols of oppression to many.
>Then why is there such a huge system designed to accommodate them? Most governments don't have this developed of an infrastructure for actual war veterans. There are much cheaper forms of propaganda.
This is a scifi setting, resources and infrastructure are radically different. You're probably right that it is inefficient to be honest though.
>>it's muh fetish, I just wondered if it was noticeable
Enjoying something isn't a cause for you to distance yourself from all sources of that something so as to ensure your motives are never clouded by the innate bias is promotes towards things having to do with it, unless you are a devout Buddhist I suppose. I try to be reasonably self aware without being neurotic, though, so I thought I'd get some input.

We're going back in forth on details that don't directly relate to the point. So either I'm deluding myself or you are being unreasonably persecutive. Either way continuing this argument is pointless, feel free to use your smuggest anime face
>>
>>44364023
>I disagree. People glorify Spartans and vilify Kony. A crime has context, judgments have biases.
The only context or bias here is time. Spartans are cool because they lived thousands of years ago, Kony was vilified by facebook crusaders because that was three years ago. It's only a matter of time before the Nazis become the new Spartans. The last holocaust survivors are dying out so how long it takes before Nazis becomes the new Spartans depends on how long their children can keep whining about MUH GORILLIAN, which I believe is a very long time simply because the narrative (which I am not denying, just to be clear) serves Zionism and excuses that Israel treats Palestinians somewhat like Nazis treated Jews (interment camps, settling policies etc.).

This is what happens when you make your judgements based on emotion rather than reason.

That, and I'm not sure if the Spartans actually counted as child soldiers. They were trained from childhood much like the knights of the middle ages, but I think both had to achieve manhood before they could be soldiers (the Spartans greatly connected the duty to fight with the rights of a citizen).
>>
>>44364190
The problem with the concept, I think, is that we'll always have some pretty accurate accounts of what the Nazi's did and were, where as almost all of what we know of the Spartans is secondhand at best.

It's easy to glorify the Spartans not just because of the time gap, but also because we just don't have the real, tangible evidence of their crimes.
>>
>>44358921
>projecting projections
>>
>>44364023
>I'm deluding myself
Got it in one. It's pretty evident that this setting was more inspired by your dick than your mind.
>>
>>44364637
I guess it also helps that the Spartans were a centuries old civilization while Nazi Germany a tiny step in German history. A Spartan general who orders his soldiers to rape puppies and little kids can be seen as just an asshole in an otherwise awesome civilization, while the atrocities of Nazi Germany were inherrent to its political system.

A bit like how in America the muh-reens are overglorified to hell and back despite its many atrocities: they're not part of the American system or even part of the marines in general, they're occurances that can often be traced back to specific individuals.
>>
>>44364023
Spartans are glorified for that one fight, not as much for their culture. Vikings and even mongols are much more romanticized warrior cultures.
>>
File: 1437010379804.jpg (19 KB, 302x218) Image search: [Google]
1437010379804.jpg
19 KB, 302x218
>another thread where sexual dimorphism don't real, only feels are real
>>
>>44365062
Can you really blame us? Can you really blame men for wanting to bend reality to the point where women are at the very least our true equals, if not guardians who cherish us rather than parasites who would gladly watch us die by the thousands, if only because it culls the men who aren't macho enough?

Women are horrible and since time immemorial men have employed their creative means to make women appear less horrible, from romanticizing the zits on a womans face in poetry to thinking up foxes that transform into perfect waifus.
>>
>>44365091
Fag
>>
>>44365062
>>44365091
See >>44352082
>>
>>44364023
>This is a scifi setting
That's an even shittier version of "its fantasy, I don't have to explain myself despite my failed attempts to do exactly that"
>>
>>44365091
Femdom fags need not apply.
>>
>>44365141
>>44365199
If wanting to be treated like a normal human being with inherrent dignity and value makes me a femdom fag, I don't want to be normal.
>>
>>44365227
>Being treated as a second class citizen and little more than a pet/slave as these creepy threads always degenerate into fantasizing about
>"cherished and respected"
You femdom cucks always make me kek
>>
>>44365268
>Being treated as a second class citizen
On what planet? Stop getting your history lessons from feminist pamphlets. Maybe, MAYBE you have a point when talking about the Islamic world, maybe. But you're objectively fucking wrong when talking about Europe prior to the 1960s.
>>
>>44364988
Well, when you deal with organizations, like in your example the Marines, what also helps is that it's not the organization itself that furthers those sorts of actions, or even condones them.

Like, you get to blame individuals for the kind of shit you're talking about, but they get to take credit for the actions of those that make them look good.

I guess it sounds worse than it is in the way I'm phrasing it, I don't think that a large organization, especially military, should be blamed for the actions of their soldiers at every turn. They should take responsibility, sure, but with the caveat that the guy who ordered his women to kill children/whatever other warcrime clearly wasn't acting in their interests.
>>
>>44365396
I don't know how the Marines actually work, but they probably have some sort of code or legal outline (besides the Geneva convention, of course) that already clearly indicates how they expect their troops to behave. The SS, on the other hand, more or less direct allegiance to the NSDAP (rather than Germany directly) and its policies.

This is probably why, when discussing Nazi Germany, many people are careful to strictly separate the SS and the Wehrmacht.
>>
>>44365447
The US military falls under Unified Code of Military Justice, which is their rules, more or less. It's what you're thinking of.

It's been a while since I read it too, now that I no longer have to know it.
>>
>>44365366
I'm talking about these very threads and how they envision some creepy feminazi dystopia and call it paradise
>>
>>44365697
>Feminazi
Quite the opposite. What this thread describes are strong women who know what they want and simply take it, using nothing more than their own competence. It is basically what would happen if women were men.

A feminazi dystopia is one where women know what they want and whine and whine and whine until men cave in and give them what they want. Contemporary American college campuses are far more representative of what a feminist dystopia would be like than a society where stronk amazon warriors marry cute fuccboi househusbandos.

I'll go even further and clarify it for the few skeptics out there: being a strong, independent woman and being a feminist are mutually exclusive.
>>
Why? Why the fuck is /tg/ being so shitty recently?
The thread started out with some world building, people actually trying to work out how this might work, and /tg/ generally being pretty decent
Then suddenly it goes to shit, people spouting magical realm, people going on about how women can't fight because women, with a bit of fetish thrown in for good measure
And it's not just this thread, I've seen similar things happen in so many threads in /tg/ this year, why the fuck is /tg/ so shit now?
>>
>>44365778
So in other words you've never been to college?
>>
>>44365792
/tg/ never became good by staying on topic
>>
>>44365792
So you've only been here a year then, right?
>>
>>44365816
Not in America or Britain or Canada, praise Jeebus, but following the news gives me enough of an impression to be grateful I don't live in a country where feminism has gone full retard... yet.
>>
>>44365817
Not even him but /tg/ used to go off topic in a good way. This is just shitposting at this point. If I wanted shitposting I'd find a thread on /b/ or /a/ or /v/
>>
>>44365840
Those threads have always been 1 in a thousand, man.

You just only remember them and nothing else.

Anyone who bitches about /tg/ not being good anymore doesn't remember Jim Profit, for example.
>>
>>44365792
I think the problem is you're a newfag and you should lurk more.
>>
>>44365817
There's a difference between going off topic and being full of shot posting

>>44365835
Try the last three years
>>
>>44365848
....Not him but I don't remember Jim Profit. Please enlighten me.
>>
>>44365792
This always happens when /tg discusses women. Ever since goobergayt all the /vermin thinks it's acceptable to spread their bullshit to other boards
>>
>>44365855
Right, so you've just got a terrible memory.

/tg/ has always had tons of shitposting, because, surprise, it's 4chan. If you think that this thread is any worse or any more common, then you're deluding yourself.
>>
>>44365837
>the news provides unbiased and factually correct information
>>
>>44365866
A stupid shitposter who attempted to derail every single thread with long, shitty monologues about what he thought about /tg/ in general.
>>
>>44365792
/tg/ has always been shit
>>
>>44365816
Or talked to a woman
>>
>>44365867
>it's all /v/'s fault!
Nah, you're shit all on your own
>>
>>44347949
> but it wouldn't be seen as manly activity since there should always be a good number of makes back at home satisfying women's sex lust
I really really like this idea
>>
>>44366257
Because you're a cuck
>>
>>44366521
Faggot
>>
>>44366548
Says the guy who dreams if being emasculated
>>
>>44366722
> he doesn't want to have sex with developed woman
Faggot
>>
>>44366734
>he wants to be an infantile beta cuck who not only is treated like something between a sex toy and a pet, but also shares his wife with multiple men
Faaag
>>
File: 1411280750882.png (104 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
1411280750882.png
104 KB, 300x310
>>44365867
>muh gamergate

Literally what the fuck does it have to do with the topic at hand? Do you really think neckbeards are haunting /tg/ with misogyny?
>>
>>44366851
It´s a hugbox mentality: the belief that everyone agreed with you until gamergate/pol/reddit/tumblr/v/stormfront/the fire nation attacked.
>>
>>44366800
> but also shares his wife with multiple men
Stop pulling things out of your ass. Nowhere did OP say that harem was a thing.
>>
>>44366800
>Not wanting to dominate them instead, binding, dominating, and forcing the girl that's bigger and stronger than you to to obey your whims

Sure is pleb in here.
>>
>>44346744
Because you made the shittiest classification of thread on the fucking board. You are the fucking cancer.

Next time make a thread that actually has something to do with games.
>>
>>44366876
What else us multiple mates supposed to mean, cuck?
>>
>>44366964
That is pretty much the polar opposite of the suggested scenario, you goalpost ing shifting fag.

Furthermore, it's still dealing with trifling bitches
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.