[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are tasked with merging the Halo universe and Warhammer 40k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Halo Wars.jpg (642 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Halo Wars.jpg
642 KB, 1920x1200
You are tasked with merging the Halo universe and Warhammer 40k universe into a campaign setting.

How do you go about it?
>>
I don't. What the fuck?
>>
>>44344392
I refer to the billion other threads in which this question or one very similar to it was asked.
>>
>>44344392
I go contact the nice men in the white coats so they can take away whomever suggested it and maybe we can finally get some work done around here
>>
>>44344392
Plan A) I merge the two universes and delete everything that doesn't fit with the Halo Universe. Which is everything WH40K related.
Plan B) I merge the two universes and delete everything that doesn't fit with the WH40K Universe. Which is everything.
Plan C) I do something productive with my life, like watch cable news.
>>
>>44344392
i kindly tell the person who gave me such a horrendous task to fuck off
>>
am I being paid by microsoft of games workshop
>>
>>44344397
this
>>
>Implying Halo isn't just Dark Age of Technology Humans tangling with the remnants of the Old Ones in our little slice of the Milky Way

I don't need to merge them, they are already compatible.
>>
>>44344392
I take Halo 1, 2 and 3 CDs/DVDs, break them into little bits, I take Fire Warrior, DoW1 and DoW2 CDs/DVDs, break them into little bits, I mix them all, and then stuff them up the arse of whatever player asked for this.
>>
>>44344392
The Emperor and his new boyfriend Master Chief are assassinated by a group known as the Blades of Death comprised of Sephiroth, Uchiha Madara, Shadow the Hedgehog, Boba Fett and Loki.
The master of the Blades of Death is Lord Voldemort who has teamed up with Khorne and the Gravemind to create a curse that will drain all happiness from the universes. But thankfully Obi-wan and Gandalf and Tigurius foresaw this day and with the help of Mario and the Avengers managed to protect the Spartan Marine, who is half space marine and half spartan, and who is prophesied to save all worlds.
>>
>>44344392
A historical footnote and part of the reason why nobody in 40k likes AI or aliens.
>>
>>44347306
Spartan Marine better be the first human Spectre and force sensitive, or I quit.
>>
File: 1320851306355.jpg (89 KB, 700x541) Image search: [Google]
1320851306355.jpg
89 KB, 700x541
>>44344392
I wonder what will happen...
>>
>>44344392
i toss a forerunner shield world that escaped the halo arrays by opening a tear in slip space and have it appear somewhere in the ghoul stars where an intrepid Rogue Trader discovers it and accidentally releases the contender class AI in there
>>
>>44347306
>smuganimegirl.jpg
>>
File: 1374716046778.jpg (51 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1374716046778.jpg
51 KB, 625x552
How closely would this merging want to stick with each sides lore? Could Halo just be a prequel where Spartan experiments eventually lead to Space Marines, or do you want to just mash the two universes together taking bits from both and making a new product?
>>
>>44344392
I don't. Crossover fanfiction is fucking cancer of the highest degree.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.