[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you do animal people in a way so that nobody thinks you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1024x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1024x705
How do you do animal people in a way so that nobody thinks you're a furry?
>>
>>44344169
Don't sexualize them
>>
>>44344169
That..is awesome..
>>
Don't sexualize them.

It also helps if you play something that's metal as fuck, like a grizzly bear or a tiger-man.
>>
My current dilema as well. I am thinking about making east-european fairy tale setting which inevitably involves animals living in cross-species human like sentlements.
I either need to figure out how to enforce the fairy tale vibe or how to not give a shit about weird looks.
>>
Don't constantly point out the differences between your animal person and other people unless it's important.

To use shark dude from you pic as an example; if he smiles at some one at most say "He gives a toothy grin." do not say "He smiles widely, displaying his many rows of flesh tearing teeth.". Unless you trying to outright intimidate someone with the threat of biting.

Also don't constantly mention ho much he prefers the water, unless it's one of those wistful moments thinking of home(which should be few and far between to avoid being obnoxious). Another exception to that rule is unless you are actively taking a penalty or something like being a fish dude stuck in the middle of the desert cause then people will be like "Yeah, this must suck for you.".

Be a personality instead of being the body. Being a shark dude who does nothing but talk about how awesome it is being a shark dude and displaying his awesome shark dude qualities is like being a dorf who does nothing but dorf or being a black dude who only talks about being a black dude
>>
File: 1443596513756.jpg (180 KB, 1160x689) Image search: [Google]
1443596513756.jpg
180 KB, 1160x689
>>44344222
The source is Killbook of a Bounty Hunter, if you're interested.
>>
>>44344464
..AWESOME.
>>
File: viper21.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper21.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>44344450
>To use shark dude from you pic as an example; if he smiles at some one at most say "He gives a toothy grin." do not say "He smiles widely, displaying his many rows of flesh tearing teeth.". Unless you trying to outright intimidate someone with the threat of biting.
Nigga I'm pretty sure I would say "He smiles, and it's a fucking shark"
>>
>>44344169
I say this every time the subject comes up.

Focus on the beast, not the man.
>>
>>44344222
>>44344476
>Awesome
>not Jawsome
>>
>>44344491
>Leonhide Roughmane shakes his massive, bestial head. His whiskers curl back and his huge, rough feline tongue slops around his lips, leaving a wet stain on the rich fur. He growls, just as the mighty lions of the savannah growl before they mount their mate...
>>
>>44344169
>>44344464
When do I get my street sharks movie?
>>
>>44344169
Humanity made humanoid animal ideas for millenia without worrying about being a furry. Get over it and realize that humanoid animals are great for fantasy.
>>
>>44344614
Probably some time in the 2020's when hollywood starts mining 90's cartoons for nostalgia bucks.

Are you really asking to be abused? Wow.
>>
File: 1447986946568.jpg (314 KB, 526x800) Image search: [Google]
1447986946568.jpg
314 KB, 526x800
Thank god 4chan is working again so I can finally post
The thing is that there is no possible way to make non-furry beast races unless they're just humans with animal ears/tails
>>
>>44344665
That's just lazy.
>>
File: poopman_gasmaster.png (30 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
poopman_gasmaster.png
30 KB, 600x1200
As said, big problems come off when you try to sexualize them. And mind - sexual and sexualized are two different thing. Sexualizing is making them appeal to you in sexual manner. Making them sexual is how they perceive relationships, etc.

Although in case of TTRPGs, I don't see the benefit of characterizing that far - it might just come of weird and creepy, and most likely unnecessary.

Plus is there element of wish-fulfillment? Fursonas, and such. Those are pretty easy to spot since they tend to focus on gimmicks on the appearance and whatnot. No need to focus on how special they are, since if they are common in the setting, it might not need the same level of elaboration.

And personally, being stamped as furry is pretty meaningless anyway. These days it is sort of kneejerk reaction that internet is full of. You can't show the buggers any Disney film without some wild accusations. Do what you wish.

>>44344450
Yeah, it is important to characterize beyond whatever species the character is.
>>
>>44344515
go on....
>>
File: 36ikyb.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
36ikyb.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>>44344515
>>
>>44344304
Just make everyone an animal and call it redwall.
>>
>>44344208
This.

And if your character does have to fuck, keep it in the race.

Nothing screams FURRY like arbitrary and unrealistic interrracial for the sake of snowflake.
>>
>>44344716
>And personally, being stamped as furry is pretty meaningless anyway

Furry confirmed.
>>
>>44344812
I dunno, to me the biggest FURRY sign is completely unwarranted arrogance and HFN.

Hit on the elf barmaid all you want, but the second you start going on about how special and important your race is, especially compared to those dumb and destructive hoomans, you're out.
>>
>>44344837

Everyone who is part of a group arrogantly looks down on everyone who isn't part of their group. It's how humanity works.
>>
>>44344716
>And personally, being stamped as furry is pretty meaningless anyway. These days it is sort of kneejerk reaction that internet is full of. You can't show the buggers any Disney film without some wild accusations. Do what you wish.

This, so much this. Seriously s'no big deal.
>>
>>44344837
This.

I have no particular problem with anthromorphs in games, just so long as the don't make it solely their character.
>>
File: Even tentacles need love.gif (919 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
Even tentacles need love.gif
919 KB, 500x277
>>44344169
Would a large mass of tentacles count as an animal people
>>
>>44344716
>And personally, being stamped as furry is pretty meaningless anyway.
It's not meaningless, it means you're a weirdo, forever outcast from society.
>>
>>44344904
Let me guess, born in the 90's?

>>44344911
So anyone who plays anything other than human? What's the difference between being elfy or dwarfy and being furry?
>>
>>44344837
What do I do when someone does nothing but spew HFY for the entire session?
>>
>>44344941
I think he meant when people just call you furry for playing a beast race not being an actual furry
>>
>>44344947
Kick them out and tell them to never come back.

You don't need that kind of inexperience.
>>
>>44344169
>play a character
>make it an animal person
>don't make the fact that they're an animal person the centerpoint of its character
>>
>>44344955
So never then?
>>
File: Khajiit 1.jpg (325 KB, 724x912) Image search: [Google]
Khajiit 1.jpg
325 KB, 724x912
>>44344169
Khajiit.

In all seriousness, don't play into the stereotypes.

>Don't sexualize them
>Avoid the "fursecution" themes
>Play it in an entertaining way
>At no point should you ever imitate an animal noise

It helps if, as with the Khajiit, they actually have good, interesting lore that isn't just "lol they're people with animal features."
>>
>>44344955
if people think you're a furry it doesn't really matter if you are or not the damage is done.
>>
File: 1256483246035.jpg (809 KB, 1050x1608) Image search: [Google]
1256483246035.jpg
809 KB, 1050x1608
>>44344222
I knew I recognized fangs mcgee there from my art folder.
>>
>>44344304
Animal characters in our fairy tales are almost exclusively supernatural talking helpers or allies for protagonists. They rarely show their nature to other people without need or live in human settlements.
>>
>>44344947
Be racist in return. Claim <your race>-superiority.

There's nothing furry about playing a racist non-human. As long as you're not doing it because you feel your identity is being attacked, but actually playing a character.

>>44344942
Elves and dwarves are just subsets of humans. Just different shapes/sizes. Genetically, they are of the same species. Different breeds.

Non-human anthros are genetically different.

Think of it like breeding dogs, cats and horses.

You have 3 species. Each species cannot mate with each other no matter how hard they try. But within the species are a variety of breeds.
>>
>>44344169
Hate to say it, but One Piece might be the beat use of antro characters without making it furry.
>>
>>44344942
Elves being skilled with a bow or possessing nature magic is fine, as is a dwarf wearing superheavy plate and swinging a maul around; in the same vein, it's fine for a wolfman to be a skilled tracker/hunter and have some aspect of pack mentality.

What's not okay is when that stereotype is literally all there is to that character and everything they say and do revolves around them being that race. There should be more depth to a character than "I'm X so I do X things only and exclusively." This applies equally for all nonhuman races (and human ethnicities too; it's dumb as hell to play a walking stereotype of any skin tone or national origin); if every sentence out of an elf's mouth is about the superiority of their ancient peoples and their mastery of magic and grace over these filthy stinking humans, it's going to get old really fast. If the only thing a dwarf does in town is buy booze because lolimmadorf, that's dumb.
>>
>>44345046
>Elves and dwarves are just subsets of humans. Just different shapes/sizes. Genetically, they are of the same species. Different breeds.

That's dependent entirely on setting. You can't just assert that.

If a furry character cannot have any unique characteristics from being an anthromorph, why is it okay to be all "we love trees and shit" as an elf or "boy am i a greedy shit" as a dwarf?
>>
>>44344947
Depends if it's warranted or not.

Are the humans in your setting legitimately superior either through logical consequences or innate traits compared to non humans? It's just bragging backed up with facts in that case.

Are humans legitimately inferior? It's alright if they play it as an underdog complex as a coping mechanism.

Are humans equivalent to other races? It's alright if it's played as good natured ribbing. If it's played stormkiddy tier, respond in game the same way you would respond to a stormfag irl.

Don't kick them out unless it's absolutely impossible to include their character's viewpoint in a meaningful and enjoyable manner in game.
>>
>>44345046
>There's nothing furry about playing a racist non-human.
>let's discuss breeding, sex and procreation of animal people
That's the shortest way to be labeled as "furry". Don't do that at your table.
>>
>>44345063
So, someone like Spock is out?
>>
File: 1aOoXoPh.jpg (96 KB, 991x1024) Image search: [Google]
1aOoXoPh.jpg
96 KB, 991x1024
step one: make a good character
step two: play your good character well

It's not harder than that. If you do only severely autistic players will make a fuzz (either because they hate it or like it too much)
>>
>>44345051
I hope you don't mean recent chapters.

Just think about typical minotaur or other half beasts in mythology.
>>
File: Tentacle waifu.gif (486 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Tentacle waifu.gif
486 KB, 500x281
>>44344926
no
>>
>>44344169
Don't make them animal people in the first place, make them entirely unique races with their own histories and cultures.

If you make your bear people "not!Russians, but bears!",it's very obviously furbait unless you put in the effort to make not!Russian bear people make sense.
>>
>>44345063
>it's fine for a wolfman to be a skilled tracker/hunter and have some aspect of pack mentality.

That seems like it has great potential for a seriously bro-tier character if done right.
>>
>>44345216
There's only one name for a wolf that lives among men.
>>
>>44345164
>Shuma Grabass.
>>
>>44345170
In a tounge-in-cheek campaign I wouldn't mind if someone played Tovarisch Medved, genetically modified soviet bear intent on avenging his family or some shit. Hardly fur-bait.

I get very suspicious whenever cat-people or wolf-people are mentioned though.
I get
>>
File: Tasha_Yar_seduces_Data.jpg (940 KB, 1055x1055) Image search: [Google]
Tasha_Yar_seduces_Data.jpg
940 KB, 1055x1055
>>44345105
No seriously, why are characters that hinge on their race, like spock or data or worf okay, but a catgirl or lizardguy is not?

Data had sex in the second episode, even.
>>
>>44345299
>>44345105
No he's just being vague about what is and isn't acceptable stereotyping in regards to non-human races.
>>
>>44345313
I get that he doesn't understand how to make good characters, i just want him to expound on his vague assertions.
>>
Give them a culture. That's honestly the quickest way to differentiate yourself from furries. I had a guy whip out this game he made once where one of the races were insects that tapped into a hivemind for communication, but weren't necessarily controlled by it. So they typically would just go about their lives helping the royals out and then doing their own business, but rebels within would regularly start "listening in" on the hivemind's orders, which would make it near-impossible to coordinate attacks against them because they would intentionally refuse to use it, so the royals in the generic Alliance of Good Guys would basically wind up begging other races to help anytime there were detractors, because they literally could not actually stop them without immediately alerting them of their intentions. Most of these bug-people had a penchant for decorating themselves in various paints and dyes and would compare each others' fashions regularly, because it outright determined their roles in society. Flashy, colorful types were usually royals and aristocrats who wanted to be seen the brightest when their opinions were uttered. Dark, shadowy types tended to be assassins and stealthier combatants. Plain, dirt-looking guys were either the poor who couldn't afford expensive paints or military dudes who were applying camo (regardless they were both seen as "you couldn't afford good colors lmao fgt").

Just refrain from your animal-people being only a means of putting animal-people into the game. Make them an entity within the setting that shines on its own merit with animal-people being a racial trait.
>>
>>44345279
>bearmen
>not furbait
Barafags are fucking everywhere, anon.
>>
>>44345299
>like spock or data or worf
but they're not good characters.
>>
>>44345379

Good enough for 11 years of television.
>>
File: 1449644169535.jpg (102 KB, 799x610) Image search: [Google]
1449644169535.jpg
102 KB, 799x610
>>44345366l
You're righ. I think of something like pic related when I hear "bear men" though. Barafaggotry doesn't even enter my mind.
>>
>>44345013
>that clownfish in a bowl on his shoulder

"NO, BRUCE! FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME FIND MY SON!"
>>
What caliber is that fuck-huge revolver in OP's pic?
>>
>>44344942
I was in fact born in the 90s
>>
>>44345439
Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of an 8-pounder.
>>
>>44345451
That explains your warped perspective.
>>
>>44344169
Basically these:
>>44344716
>>44345170
>>44345355
It's important to note that depending on how cosmopolitan your setting (or races within your setting) is/are that it's perfectly acceptable to sexualize them to a degree, so long as such relationships have a precedent, are a logical part of the story, and are to about the same level as normal humanoids.

Basically, don't make the overly sexual interacial whore-sluts unless one of the races are not!Asari, and they're somehow not magical realm.
>>
>>44345485
Isn't that just your personal standards? Is data a bad character because he was sexualized right from the start?
>>
>>44345439
>>44345458
I'd guess something like 20×70mm or so.
>>
Dont make it the defining attribute around which everything your character is revolfes. Same way you play a gay character without people assuming you're gay.
>>
>>44344941
This is /tg/. Lets not pretend a significant proportion of the people on here aren't already outcasts.
>>
>>44345533
>is data
>have a hard time not wanting to correct that as "are data"

>oh shit
>data's name is a pun
>because usually it's plural
>but he's the only one of his kind (technically, because fuck lore).

Clever.
>>
>>44344169
One way to go about this is to not make them anthropic animals, or animalistic humans, but rather an entirely new and unique species that has features from both animals and humans without them being immediately identifiable as a cross between humans and animals.

Basically, don't make your Wolfmen a cross between humans and wolfs, but rather a species that has traits similar to wolves, and traits similar to humans.

It also helps if your humans aren't considered the de facto "not animal" species.
>>
>>44344169
wholly evil and malicious lycanthropes ive found work well.

The kind where if your character gets bite, you will turn into a bloodthirsty 10ft tall grizzly bear wielding a battleaxe under the DMs control and try to slaughter the party.

That and making a point of not sexualizing them. It pretty simple really.

I got called out once for having a cat-woman as the innkeepers wife.
>cat-woman? like a furry?
>no, cat people are in the rules there under races. they are here and this one just happens to be the innkeepers wiffe
>wtf how does that furry shit work?
>eh its fantasy. im not gonna go into that cuz that isnt the point. it not furry its just a thing in this fantasy setting. You are the one that sugessted we play Pathfinder, cat people are a thing in Pathfinder. it doesnt matter that she is a cat person or not, she is just the innkeepers wife
>oh ok. I order an ale then and ask if she has heard any rumor lately

its not a hard thing to deal with.
>>
>>44345545
>Same way you play a gay character without people assuming you're gay.
Incidentally the same way you should go about being gay in real life.
>>
>>44345439
Remington Model 1859. A 28mm revolver.
>>
>>44345533
Is he an overly sexual interacial whore-slut, or was his relationship a natural and normal occurrence in a cosmopolitan setting?
>>
>>44345577
You are not what you fuck, you are not what you do.

Only faggots act gay, and they only do it for attention.
>>
File: bait!!.png (33 KB, 201x312) Image search: [Google]
bait!!.png
33 KB, 201x312
>>44345577
>>
>>44345585
They got drunk.

Are you saying interspecies is okay if they get drunk?
>>
>>44345592
>implying it's bait
Faggoy
>>
>>44345103
At the table it's this: "You can only screw your race." and "Fade to black."

>>44345087
Whoa, no need to get defensively sperg on that post. I don't even get why you are being defensive about it in the first place.

Here's what I am saying, because you didn't understand the post:

1. Humans species.
1a. Vanilla humans.
1b. Elves.
1c. Dwarves.

2. Cat people.
2a. Tiger people.
2b. Lion people.
2c. Calicoshitonyourcarpetandyellinthenight people.

3. Fishmen.
3a. Halibuts.
3b. Sharks.
3c. Tilapia.
3d. Bangus.
3e. Catfish.

You see what I am doing there? I'm being loose and lazy with the "species" headers and "breeds" subheaders but you get the picture.

You go by an evolutionary chart and all the unique traits build themselves from there.
>>
>>44345627
>Whoa, no need to get defensively sperg on that post. I don't even get why you are being defensive about it in the first place.
>Here's what I am saying, because you didn't understand the post:

Wow you're just a cunt who makes up rules for things. Elves and Humans are not the same species in Tolkien, for example.
>>
>>44345566
eh dont even need to put that much effort into it.

the more detailed you go in how 'these are totally not furrys guys" the more people are turned off and assume they are. that is my experience anyways.

its a fantasy game. anthropic animals are a fantasy staple and have been long before furry was a thing. its the sexualization people dont like. a slutty catfolk rogue is toeing the line but a crocodileman barbarian who eats people faces for fun is fucking metal.

its when you starting going into details of how these species reproduce that you start seeming like an autistic furry.

just like half-orcs, there is no reason to go into the whole 'mother was probly raped by an orc' thing even if it is part of the world building. you just seem like a wierdo if you go into details ike that
>>
>>44345587
>You are not what you fuck, you are not what you do.
Well some people do little other than just that, fuck.

>Only faggots act gay, and they only do it for attention.
I don't think it's quite as simple. I think a large part of that type of behaviour is a reaction to the notion that they aren't and can't ever be manly men, so instead they choose the faggy fag so to speak as their ideal of choice instead. Same basic thing with lower class women who make an identity of their own sluttiness.
>>
>>44345592
I think the stereotypical 'gay lifestyle' is terrible in every way. Being gay, I should have some kind of say on the matter.
>>
>>44345678
It's just for attention. Like an atheist wearing a hat. I've known quite a few homosexuals who never acted like a faggot. It's a lifestyle, not a sexual orientation.
>>
>>44344236
>It also helps if you play something that's bara as fuck, like a grizzly bear or a tiger-man.
FTFY, closeted fag.
>>
>>44344169
As a player or a GM?

In the former case I'd avoid any really implausible or fetishy backstory elements. Also, in my experience, being a team-player and generally being cool to your fellow players out of character can go a long way toward getting people to overlook any weird shit about your character.

As a GM, I think it'd be as simple as not putting animal people on a pedestal above the more standard races.
>>
File: manowar.jpg (195 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
manowar.jpg
195 KB, 720x340
>>44345742
>Metal
>Gay

What is gay about 80's Hair Metal bands like Manowar? Show me one gay thing about this picture.
protip:you cant this is the manliest photo ever taken
>>
File: 1450772912323.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
1450772912323.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1500
>>44344169
Furfag here, it's all in the presentation!

If they are super special in every way and have neon fur and can innately shoot lightning from their hands...
You dun fucked up.

If they are normal people who are just anthros, you are getting close, but in that case there is absolutely no reason to not use humans.

If they have distinct culture and a mindset based on said animal, you are pretty much in the realm of pulp fantasy.

Now, avoid sexualization. If you make Lupe Wolfywolf the sorceress a waifu, then you're just encouraging furfag behavior, and flying red flags to your group.

Another thing is civilization, furries are usually highly cultured when they are not fucking.
So make them tribal, or feral, or something other than victorian.

And last but not least, use your brain. I've seen to many Not! Witcher campaigns because "anything related to animals is furry and badfunwrong and you should feel bad."
Just DM what you want and have fun.
>>
>>44345608
Them getting drunk and fucking I'd irrelevant to if it's an accepted part of the setting's culture.

Some farmhand getting drunk and then fucking a mare doesn't make bestiality an accepted form of sexuality.
>>
File: this kills the Manowar.jpg (2 KB, 159x172) Image search: [Google]
this kills the Manowar.jpg
2 KB, 159x172
>>44345838
>>
>>44345652
>In Tolkien.
Now would you kindly detach yourself from a purely fantasy setting for something that makes sense in a modern world?

I can say that African aren't the same species as Caucasians, as one is born by feeding apricots to mud and the other by feeding corn to mud. By the same logic as "elves are tree people that mate by pollination", "dorfs are born of the womb of the mountain and harvest the earth so that they too may one day become a fertile mountain themselves", or "orcs are mud people".

Which is logically MAGIC. Your opinion doesn't matter and neither does mine because of magic. You can say whatever and do whatever because it's magic.

Which begs the question: Why are you getting so angry because someone's offering the opinion of an evolutionary tree for a less-than-magical interpretation of the races?
>>
>>44345887
That's just because of totalitarians, isn't it? There are lots of people who accept it.

Might as well say the gays are just mentally incompetent as they did 50 years ago, fascist.
>>
>>44345915
Why are you applying sense to fantasy? Do you know how stupid and autistic that is?
>>
>>44344450
>black dude who only talks about being a black dude
Isn't that like 90% of black Americans?
>>
File: LemanRuss.jpg (180 KB, 587x774) Image search: [Google]
LemanRuss.jpg
180 KB, 587x774
>>44344169
>How do you do animal people in a way so that nobody thinks you're a furry?
>>
>>44345247
Well? What is it?
>>
>>44345919
The difference between horsefuckers and fags is that horses aren't sapient and thus cannot consent, while fags are just disgusting fetishists, you anarchist scum
>>
>>44345943
Because why not? You're sperging out over nothing, bro.
>>
>>44344169
dont sexualize and dont make them "super ultra special".
>>
>>44345439
Probably a 950 jdj revolver. Gonna be hell on the cartilage though.
>>
>>44345943
There's a difference between being realistic and being internally consistent.
>>
>>44345959
...a dog, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 359x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 359x437
>>44345990
Fuck. Forgot the picture.
>>
>>44345968
Objectively prove that you can consent. You're talking about a lack of vocal cords, not mental capacity. Horses wink and back into people they want to fuck.

You're just a bigot. No different from a gaybasher.

>>44345969
Because you're asserting that there can be only one possible interpretation for iconic fantasy races and that's fucking stupid at best.
>>
>>44345992
And neither of those belong in fantasy. 90% of fantasy stories will fall apart if you inject it with realism.
>>
>>44345914
I dont get it...
>>
>>44344169
animal people (intelligent animals)

DOES NOT MEAN "FURRED HUMAN WITH ANIMAL HEAD"

and if you do this you should feel bad. your dog race should be on all fours, or have reverse joint knees/ a non floating ribcage (pointed at the front) like a dog or fucking something not a furry person

furthermore DO THEY ALWAYS NEED FUCKING HANDS.

we have hands to use tools because we do not have claws/fangs/cant kill shit with our bare hands. almost like how people bitched oblivion into having kajit be able (or even fucking want to) wear shoes. If kajit wears shoes he cannot use his fucking foot daggers to foot dagger people and climb trees and walk silently and feel vibrations like a cat. The line I draw is that if your bird people have arms or hands or some shit I probably wont care if you die.
>>
>>44345838
My post had nothing to do with metal, I'm saying that bearmen and tigermen are both gay as fuck and you're probably gay as fuck for fantasizing about.

Metal is just plain shit, faggotry doesn't even have to factor into it.
>>
>>44345919
No, it's degenerate and immoral.
>>
>>44346017
They do those actions purely on instinct, not out of any sapient will, horsefucker.
>>
>>44346017
Dont feed the troll
>>
>>44345958
I'm pretty sure everyone accuses Space Yiffs of furfaggotry
>>
>>44345947
Its a small very vocal minority
>>
>>44346029
If a setting isn't internally consistent, it's either shitty or artsy.

Most artsy games are usually shitty.
>>
>>44345958
but wouldn't furries get triggered by the dead animal he's wearing?
>>
>>44346039
Woah you need to calm down there buddy. Count to ten and try again.

>>44346047
Yes, that is what people used to say about homosexuality. Shall we start beheading them again?
>>
>>44345592
Anon is saying that you shouldn't be basing your personality or self-identity on your sexuality. That applies to all people, straight or gay.
>>
>>44344491
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>44345838
I wonder how many 1000 times more women those dudes have had sex with than all of 4chan combined
>>
>>44346097
>Shall we start beheading them again?
Only fags and pride paraders.
>>
>>44346087
>i'm a better writer than J. R. R. Tolkien

Wew lad.
>>
>>44346097
People such as I still say it about homosexuality.

No, they shouldn't be beheaded. It's absolutely their right to be filthy degenerates with no sense of decency or morality, and it's not my right to force them not to.

Don't expect me to pretend it's acceptable, though.
>>
>>44346105
You're lucky they make shoes with velcro straps.
>>
>>44346041
>I am insecure about my own sexuality to I project onto other people to make myself feel better

I fail to see what is gay about werewolves
>>
>>44346058
Oh you can objectively prove that humans never act on instinct? Does the Divorce rate prove that or something? Man, if there was ever an unwanted child or an abortion on planet earth you'd be proven dead wrong.

Talk about anthropocentric.
>>
>>44346017
I assert only my view of what I view fantasy as.

Read:
>Your opinion doesn't matter and neither does mine because of magic. You can say whatever and do whatever because it's magic.

You're projecting, bro.
>>
>>44346120
Have you actualy read anything besides thr hobbit and lotr? He's j k Rowling tier
>>
File: dude.jpg (107 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
107 KB, 1600x1200
>>44346097
calm as fuck my man, and your fuckin supposed to count down from ten not to it
>>
>>44346120
>Tolkien
>his stuff isn't internally consistent
Is English not your native language?
>>
>>44346125
Sounds like you have issues. Just find a guy to fuck you in your tight ass already. You're protesting a little too much.

>>44346164
Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>44346168
this fucking thread

>jrr tolkien was a hack
>behead the gays
>maybe hitler was right

I liked it better when the board wasn't working.
>>
>>44346120
im a better musician than lil wayne
>>
>>44346161
>talk about anthropocentric
I should have known you were dirty, dumb, hippy scum.
>>
>>44346161
The difference is humans can pass the Turing test, horses cannot.
>>
File: 1439970663777.jpg (347 KB, 918x932) Image search: [Google]
1439970663777.jpg
347 KB, 918x932
>>44346151
That isn't a werewolf, that is some overgrown rat looking shit
>>
understand the difference between a race of animal people and pic related and you should be fine.
>>
File: 1387650350754.jpg (35 KB, 307x398) Image search: [Google]
1387650350754.jpg
35 KB, 307x398
>>44346180
Shhhhhhh.... Shhhhhhh.... We know you're 12.
>>
>>44346200
>implying Hitler did anything wrong
His only mistake was invading Russia during the winter.
>>
>>44345947
With the older generation, it's because they DID experience some pretty heavy discrimination in their lives (especial those who lived through Vietnam), and therefore their race was a huge factor in their life. The current generation is largely just parroting what the previous generation says (which is understandable) even though it's not nearly as relevant today, if it is at all, especially in cosmopolitan cities like Houston (represent).

It's also considered "cool" to be black now in mainstream culture, therefore black people trying to look "cool" will play off their race in public more than they may or may not actually feel. This is some pretty sweeping generalizations, but it's pretty interesting to look at the differences between modern Black Americans versus the previous generations of Black Americans.
>>
>>44346212
The turing test requires communication. Way to set an unreachable standard to keep yourself feeling significant. Might as well say you're not sapient unless you can recite pi to 100,000 digits.
>>
>>44346105
Tons man.

In the 80's being topless with well oiled muscles and a loincloth was not only straight, but alpha as fuck.

the 80s were a strange time.
>>
>>44346212
>implying horses aren't intentionally sabotaging the results of the tests so they can maintain their cushy lives as white girl pets and ranchers
>>
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 697x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 697x1000
>>44346041
Fuck you, tigerfolk are cool as fuck
>>
>>44346017
>tfw a thread about how not to let people misinterpret a setting as furry accidentally brought in an actual animal fucker.
>>
>>44346248
If a species cannot communicate and utilize language in some forms beyond instinctual grunts, it may as well not be sapient at all.
>>
Make them interesting.
98% of fursonas are basically just humans in a fetish suit. They dress like humans, talk like humans, and usually even fuck like humans. When there's differences, they're almost always mostly insignificant. This is because being furry is fundamentally about the link between human and "animal" It very rarely actually has anything to do with real animals aside from superficial appearances, hence most furry things will always be anthro as fuck.
>>
>>44346231
Man, that brings me back.

I am reminded about how Neopets was a thing. My dogthing hasn't had anything to eat in almost 2 decades.
>>
>>44346257
and getting fucked whenever they want.

Seriously, what kind of puritan cannot imagine that animals have sex for pleasure, or can make choices? Have you ever owned a dog? Can they not make choices? Can you prove that you make choices and it's not just an instinctual reaction?
>>
>>44346218
>werewolf having complete control of his mental faculties

>not just a bloodthirsty vermin looking for the next meal

dude, your picture has pants. pants are gay as hell, as proven by>>44345838
>>
>>44346268

Oh i just bet the deaf and blind would love to know how you consider them sub-human.

Go final solution elsewhere, gobbels.
>>
It's been said before, it's really as simple as making a character and going with it.

Make up a culture behind the race you want to play as, color their perceptions with inhuman mannerisms and traits, make them an interesting character and roll with that.

I almost exclusively play animalistic inhuman races because I find this kind of stuff interesting, making up the culture, instincts and traits of an exotic species.

If there's sexual content, approach it the same way any normal person would regardless of species, it's not like regular old human characters can't get laid or have relationships as well.

Really, as far as I've seen, it's people bitching about furries that cause far more problems than actual furries, both here on 4chan and in games.
>>
>>44346300
A deaf-blind person would not be able to communicate with you, therefore not able to consent to sex with you, you actual retard. Stop trying to justify your horse fetish.
>>
>>44346257
I live near Amish country and I would literally rather be dead than one of their horses. 3/4 horses lead shit lives and die hungry
>>
File: 1402902661954.jpg (55 KB, 325x221) Image search: [Google]
1402902661954.jpg
55 KB, 325x221
>>44346300
They're not sub-human, they're edible.
>>
>>44346285
Because only higher order mammals like dolphins, apes, and humans do that.

A dog humping a table leg isn't because he feels like getting off for pleasure, but instead his body is going nuts because he hasn't busted a nut and is yelling "BREED YOU IDIOT"

If you're seriously implying that a dog or horse brain is equivalent to a human brain, you need to fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>44346332
Yes they could. They could feel me up and grab my dick. Just like a horse will turn around and push herself into you.

Prove that you're sapient.
>>
File: 1394397-charr.jpg (331 KB, 2500x1616) Image search: [Google]
1394397-charr.jpg
331 KB, 2500x1616
This got /thread'd in the first reply and yet here we are, pseudointellectually discussing the moral ramifications of horse-bestiality according to the definition of sapience
>>
>>44346041
>This picture
>much gay
>so homosex
>much queer

you, sir, are on crack
>>
>>44346285
Sapience isn't just about making decisions, it's about long-term planning and abstract reasoning independent of being trained. A sapient being is capable of not only copying or mimicking the actions of another being, but also of creating their own and solving complex problems and then teaching that behavior to others (Tool usage is a great example of this; while most primates use tools to some degree, only humans will create and adapt new tools from materials, fashioning them into more effective shapes and changing them to suit their needs and then teaching others how to do the same. Primates simply use pre-existing materials with an absolute minimum of adaptation, if any).

Dogs are probably the closest domesticated animal to sapience, but they still have a ways to go.
>>
File: ez.png (11 KB, 326x245) Image search: [Google]
ez.png
11 KB, 326x245
>>44346362
>am i sapient?

there u go bruh
>>
>>44346332
Deaf-blind people are talk touch techniques to correspond to sensations or experiences eg running their hand under a tap and then doing the sign for water on their palm.

So they could be tauht the sign for sex and they could then use it to signify they want sex, but this would require having sex with them first to teach them the sign. Is this totally immoral, given that it will give them a more complete life?
>>
>>44346300
The deaf and blind can be fixed, but yes, for all intents and purposes, the disabled and impaired are sub-human because they literally do not have the full faculties of a human.
>>
>>44346366
I came here cuz Manowar...
>>
>>44346356

Sorry, i'm not a christian so i don't see the rest of the animal kingdom as mindless creatures.

Prove that humans have sex for non-instinctual reasons. Explain unwanted children. Explain why people need to get abortions. Explain the divorce rate.

You know how you explain it? Humans are animals too. We're not any fucking different. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>44346366
This picture shows three different skin tones of wild beasts getting along even though there would definitely be discrimination based on skin tone in the animal-furry kingdom.
>>
>>44346385
Doesn't prove a thing. Can i fuck koko the gorilla because she can use sign language to consent? Is language the ONLY defining quality of a sapient being that you can think of?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 262x192
>>44346397
I think the only one who likes to be on high horses here is you, friend
>>
>>44346373
Crows have figured out that they can not eat bread they find, use it as bait to lure a fish in a pond, then catch the fish instead. Some have been observed intentionally seeking new ways to obtain bread to this end.

Dogs can go fuck themselves, crows can teach each other the answers to scientific experiments they have never seen before. Ive seen kids fail at that.
>>
>>44346390
examine your definition of success and cry anon.

why does the blind person need sex... geez... I really hope you arent the horse guy lol. I think their life would be more full fulled if they weren't raped into stockholmsexsyndrome
>>
>>44346356
>A dog humping a table leg isn't because he feels like getting off for pleasure, but instead his body is going nuts because he hasn't busted a nut and is yelling "BREED YOU IDIOT"

That's silly. Things like eating, fucking, sleeping feel good to all animals. It's what keeps them (us) alive and multiplying.
>>
>>44346397
Nigher, are you seriously saying that dogs are equal to humans?
They're not mindless, but they are lesser than humans.
t. Fedora

In any case, unwanted children and abortions happen because poor people want to fuck and aren't smart enough to use contraceptives, and divorces happen because people can change over time, lie, etc
>>
>>44346460
Sex is why anyone does anything. Why should they be denied it necause they were born different? We invented wheelchairs after all.
>>
>>44346466
Correct, dogs do things that feel good because they instinctually respond to positive feedback.

Humans do things that feel good because we like how they feel good, and can understand that they feel good. See cuisine, rather than just eating raw food.
>>
>>44346434
Part of the human thought process involves the visualizations of images as well... the more you know...a person who doesnt know any words can still internalize...

your post is so bad I cant even tell if you are on my side, and simply didn't understand what I said or if you are the horse sex guy
>>
>being older than 18

>giving a shit about wither or not something is furry
>>
>>44346401
>This picture shows three different skin tones of wild beasts getting along even though there would definitely be discrimination based on skin tone in the animal-furry kingdom.
It's just a concept drawing. And xenophobia is in fact a huge thing in the culture of the beasts depicted (charr from guild wars), but between "legions" (clans/castes) rather than those of different appearance.
>>
>>44346474
>Nigher, are you seriously saying that dogs are equal to humans?

We're both animals. What separates us is that we have certain parts of our brains specialized towards language, and physical features like opposable thumbs. Aside from that, the only unique trait of humanity are zoos. No other creature preserves the life of its predators for aesthetic appeal.

>In any case, unwanted children and abortions happen because poor people want to fuck and aren't smart enough to use contraceptives, and divorces happen because people can change over time, lie, etc

Okay, Donald, I think i'm done wasting my time on bigots.
>>
>>44346397
>Get off your high horse.
>While I get off to my high horse

The only kind of person that would fuck an animal is one that cant fuck a human. fact is, humans are a superior sexual partner in every conceivable way.

Like Dave Chappelle said, you cant go out to the bar and get some pussy on friday, then enjoy some monkey pussy on tuesday. either you fuck people, or you fuck monkeys, there is no middle ground.

you only fuck animals cuz you have no other choice, and once you cross that bridge, you can never go back.

I dont see it as a matter of right and wrong, but as a matter of choosing to be a part of society, or living outside that society. If you choose to live outside it, you cant get mad when we wont let you back inside or near our sheep.
>>
>>44346501
>Sex is why anyone does anything.
You are literally sub-human, no joke.
>>
>>44346501
>Sex is why anyone does anything.

examine and cry anon.
>>
>>44344236
As someone who has played alongside a giant, eight foot tall, savage badger man in one game, I can confirm this is true.
>>
>>44346523
>>44346523
So i can fuck koko the gorilla or not? Is language the only prerequisite of consent or not? Will body language do? If a horse grinds your junk, does that mean she is hungry, or wants something else?
>>
>>44346522
Exactly. Strange how so many people in general don't seem to grasp that.
>>
>>44346542
>reddit-tier commenting
>we should euthanize the retarded and kill all the sub-human races like the blacks and the jews

Wew lad, you sure showed me.
>>
>>44346573

Because they were taught from birth that humans are not animals and they'll do anything to defend that Divine position.
>>
>>44346567
I was literally re visioning "i think therefore I am" in a simple way I thought everyone would understand without even choosing a side in the debate.

not only did you not understand this, but you fucking double posted me with the same post but revised after waiting three minutes, even though i replied to you.

I dont care if you want to have sex with horses or not, because I honestly cannot tell now. But you need to lurk for two or so more years before you ever post again
>>
>>44346567
she will rip ur dick off bro

gorillas are strong as hell

so, i suppose to answer your question, you technically can (i personally down care what another man does with his dick), but she will likey rip ur dick off.

also, fucking a horse still means you are a virgin. enjoy ur wizard status
>>
I once played a game where one player was forced to play the most embarrassingly furry thing the GM could find on DA because he lost a bet

He wound up being the most interesting of the group, a polymorphed wizard apprentice

I'd post his player pic, but it's pushing it here
>>
>>44346644
Descartes? You're quoting that retard? Are you fucking kidding me? You might as well be quoting the koran in defense of your bigotry.
>>
>>44346541
>We're both animals.
So? A worm is an animal, does that mean it's equivalent to a dog?
>What separates us is that we have certain parts of our brains specialized towards language, and physical features like opposable thumbs
And that we're truly sapient and capable of abstract thought.

>Bigots
Fuck off you double nigger.

>>44346605
>Wahhh those fucking christians saying I can't fuck horses :^(
Humans literally are superior to every other species on earth by every conceivable metric, beyond physical capabilities.
We are the apex species, and no other form of life on Earth comes close to us.
>>
these threads are always the same
to get away with playing a beastial race you have to play them as a gritty tough guy and you have to be playing a beastial race that can pull off that look.

so limiting and stupid
who gives a shit what race people play as long as they aren't shitty players?
>>
>>44346648
So will any woman. I could get stabbed by one at any moment during sex. So what?
>>
>>44344994
>>44344169
Khajiit make animal noises, are discriminated against like the other beast races and they totally fuck the big cats and house cats that make up parts of the race. They're also addicted to not-catnip. Elder Scrolls has fairly limited sexual themes but one of the few sex scenes described in the lore involves the barbed cock of a khajiit fucking someone in the middle of a crowded bar.

It's funny how they follow all the worst examples of furriness but as long as nobody bitches about it it's okay. So maybe OP, just admit you want to blow a shark man's dual cocks and get over it. Life's too short to be getting neurotic over what kind of fantasy creature you're playing.
>>
>>44346180
No, it's just fun to use the word "degenerate." I do have strongly negative thoughts on the matter, but any /pol/ rhetoric I spew is purely for the entertainment value. I'm a classical liberal, not a fascist.
>>
>>44346700
>So? A worm is an animal, does that mean it's equivalent to a dog?
Good lord, you've got to be trolling now. If not, i've got you so far back in a corner you're literally reduced to throwing your shit at me.

>Humans literally are superior
Wew lad, you sure love your Final Solutions.
>>
>>44346711
This whole thread is just full of insecure bigots trying to get people to agree with them. Look at some of the fucking posts condoning the euthanization of the mentally retarded.
>>
>>44346588
>societal segregation =/= euthanasia
>ad hominem time!

if you choose to separate yourself from societal and cultural norms, then you have no right to complain when that society rejects you. has nothing to do with fascism or euthanasia, but basic social-group dynamics.

>NO FUCK YOU I AM A VICTIM!
back2tumblr with you

you can fuck animals if you want, but that choice is a choice to ostracize yourself.
>>
>>44346685
>OHHHHH I GET IT NOW

>OK THAT MEANS UR RETARDED

I didnt say animals arent sapient. "I think therefore I am" would obviously apply to fucking rats and shitbirds and dolphins and whatnot.

But you are so fucking stupid you cant even tell when someone is trying to agree with you
>>
>>44344169
Others have said it. Just don't try to have them fuck out of their species. I'm playing a campaign where my 5'5" girl character is best bros with the DMs 7 foot lizard man NPC and I haven't called it furry or anything cause he's not trying to make them fuck just because they're close.
>>
>>44346749
>KILL THE GAYS THEY THINK DIFFERENTLY FROM ME

Sorry adolf, nobody in the world agrees with you.
>>
>>44346729
>ALL MAMMALS ARE EQUIVALENT
A mouse is not equivalent to a dog, a dog is not equivalent to a dolphin, and a dolphin is not equivalent to a human.

>Wew lad
>f-f-fucking facist!
>bigot!
Kill yourself you sub-human waste of flesh,
>>
>>44346761
Nobody with a functioning brain considers philosophy to be worth their time.
>>
File: bucket bill.png (403 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
bucket bill.png
403 KB, 640x475
>>44346704
the gorilla could do it accidentally in the heat of the moment
>>
>>44346745
>implying the mentally retarded shouldn't be euthanized
They may be human, but they aren't people. They are a drain on society and serve no purpose beyond satisfying the egos of their caretakers.
>>
>>44346784
Ignore this troll. He is too far behind the times to be worth anyone's time.
>>
>>44346704
>So will any woman. I could get stabbed by one at any moment during sex. So what?
this is what tumbrina virgins actually believe

that is seriously the stupiest thing I have heard this year, and I watched a kid with down-syndrome explain to another kid with down-syndrome that "potatos grow on red trees and ONLY red trees cuz those are potato trees they just planted them in front of my house so I should know, you will see in the summer when I bring you potatos from my front yard"
>>
>>44346761
Except for the fact that rats and shitbirds don't think on a level that allows them to be.

the only non-humans you could make this argument for are possibly dolphins and higher order primates, but they are literal children compared to humans.
>>
>>44346812
>>44346812
>someone disagrees with me
>troll!!!
The enlightenment and progressive philosophy was a mistake.
>>
>>44346842
You're so compartmentalized you genuinely believe you are doing something different?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 510x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 510x690
Can we not discuss anon's desire to fuck horses and discuss the OP's question instead? Or at least post some cool beast race art.
>>
>>44344169
Lycan.
>>
>>44346857
What the fuck are you on about?
>Everyone who disagrees with me is an unenlightened plebeian fascist christian!
Kill yourself
>>
>>44346768
where did I say gay was bad? where did I say animal fucking is bad?

gay sex is great. straight sex is great. Ive had both and enjoyed both. I have not had sex with an animal as I know they cannot possibly bring the kind of pleasure a sexual intercourse with a human being can bring.

all Im saying is good luck trying to have sex with another human once they know u have fucked a horse. aint gonna happen.

seeing as how you have reverted to screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE now, this will be my past post in response to you. you enjoy your horse sex, I will enjoy my human sex.

horses cant give blowjobs.
>>
>>44346872
I only fuck horses and other animals like humans that want to be fucked. I'm not a monster.

How many dogs have you had and let starve to death because you interpreted their whining and scratching at their food dish as "just nonsensical instinctual actions that are not evidence of a conscious will"?
>>
File: skeletsl.jpg (3 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
skeletsl.jpg
3 KB, 114x125
>>44346826
>Except for the fact that rats and shitbirds don't think on a level that allows them to be.

no

fucking

shit

jimmy neutron

I never implied that, do you know what examples are... what in the fuck are you? Do you think that when I put the word SHIT next to the word BIRD I actually meant that I thought birds were sapient?

I obviously fucking meant that being able to examine the possibility of ones one sentience is a sign of sentience.

You cannot be human

and I know whats coming. you are gong to misread this post somehow and think that in some way I support or frown upon people fucking animals or that im a decepticon or some other totally unrelated shit.
>>
File: 1449502610530.jpg (156 KB, 1000x906) Image search: [Google]
1449502610530.jpg
156 KB, 1000x906
>>44346872
>Can we not discuss anon's desire to fuck horses and discuss the OP's question instead? Or at least post some cool beast race art.
No anon, this is now the Autism General. we can't have nice things can we
>>
>>44346882
i doubt i could get along well with the KKK if i told them i have black friends. What's your point? That i should bow down to the standards of bigots like yourself?
>>
>>44346711
>Khajiit make animal noises

The ones that look like animals do, the "furry" ones and the Ohmes don't as far as I know.

>are discriminated against

But it's not a key part of who they are as a race - they do fine in Cyrodiil - and the discrimination they do face is usually deserved due to their thieving tendencies.

>they totally fuck the big cats and house cats that make up parts of the race

Granted, but it's not really emphasized, though it does make for funny images like the one I posted.

>They're also addicted to not-catnip

Moon Sugar is far more interesting than "not-catnip." Now you're just being unfair.

>one of the few sex scenes described in the lore involves the barbed cock of a khajiit

Okay, granted. Though that should also be taken as an indictment of Dunmer women as the sluts they are.

>It's funny how they follow all the worst examples of furriness

They really don't.
>>
This entire thread reminds me of the Fur Heresy: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Fur_Heresy. OP, as long as you read that story and learn from their mistakes, I think you'll be fine. Just don't act like a "holier than thou" asshole and you'll be fine.
>>
>>44346899
>I only fuck horses and other animals
fixed

if you are fucking animals, you arent fucknig humans too.

How many dogs have you had and let starve to death because you interpreted their whining and scratching at their food dish as "just nonsensical instinctual actions that are not evidence of a conscious will"?
4. I actually am a monster, but unlike you I am not quick to judge others for their behavior. Ijust dont like you lieing about fucking both animals and humans.
>>
>>44346907
>When i don't like someone i strip them of their humanity by referring to them by some feature they may or may not possess.

Yeah that's why people call you a bigot. Might as well say we're all Jews or Niggers or Faggots or Charlie or Gooks or Japs or Reds or Limeys or Crazy Ivans.

Fuck, you're such an example of how humanity is worthless. It's no wonder that people would want to pretend to be anthros to distance themselves from your beliefs.
>>
>>44346784
You're one of the only sane people in this thread, thank you for what you're doing.

>>44346799
This is why everybody laughs when atheists pretend they can have a coherent moral system. Git out.
>>
>>44346901
What the fuck are you on about? Did you drink the autism juice, sonny?
>>
>>44346960
>if you are fucking animals, you arent fucknig humans too.

Humans are animals, jackass. You seem to have some deep issues about how having sex is a prerequisite of being a full person. I hope you find someone to pay for sex someday so you can get over that insecurity.
>>
>>44346975
What? Is that a misquote?
>>
>>44346995

We know catholics supported the nazis. No need to reiterate.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 866x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 866x700
>>44346907
No nice things allowed on /tg/

>>44346975
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: SAF21378.jpg (8 KB, 175x199) Image search: [Google]
SAF21378.jpg
8 KB, 175x199
>>44346995
>mfw both replies are to my posts
Thanks, I guess?
>>
>>44344515
I miss the weekend smut threads. What happened to them?
>>
>>44346451
>closest domesticated animal

Crows aren't domesticated. That said, research has shown crows to be pretty smart, but I wouldn't call them sapient by any definition.
>>
>>44347014
Saying someone is autistic is an attempt at dehumanizing them so that you can more easily discard them.

It's no different from calling a black person a nigger.
>>
>>44347041
I was afraid of that. This entire thread is such a cluster. I don't know or care what's happening any more, it's beautiful.

You know what, man? I hate you. Wanna be friends?
>>
>>44347007
>Humans are animals
I disagree

we are a series of self aware electrical impulses trapped inside a sack of aging flesh.

>>44346975
>Crazy Ivans.
>name of a military submarine manouver, not a racial slur
lol
>>
>>44347058
That's because sapient is a vacuous term that has no biological definition.

It's a self-aggrandizing title we gave to ourselves to feel more special about ourselves. Nothing more.
>>
>>44344169

Play with mature people
>>
>>44347078
>I disagree
Not up for debate. Kingdom Animalia.

http://www.rsdb.org/slur/ivan
Learn some history from something other than movies.
>>
>>44347058
crows can we wild caught and taught to solve 20 step puzzles in one fuckin day. Im pretty reserved in not giving a fuck about animal rights and shit. But crows can understand sentences with 5 separate details and shit and distinguish humans by sight alone. If crows arent sentient (im not saying they are, I dont know) then I dont think any animal besides humans and apes are sentient.
>>
>>44347128
Crows are sentient. Most creatures larger than an insect are sentient. Knowing where you are and what is going on around you is really quite useful for survival.

Sapient is an empty word that means nothing other than "Humans are special because we say so and we make the terms"
>>
>>44346901
>you are gong to misread this post somehow and think that in some way I ... frown upon people fucking animals

Are... are you saying you don't frown upon people fucking animals?
>>
>>44346924
my point was that humans are the only creature in the animal kingdom capable of performing a blowjob.

You should just accept that you are having inferior sex with untalented sexual partners. an because of that, I feel sorry for you.

blowjobs have nothing to do with the KKK. or how an open mined bisexual is apparently a bigot. I think you are the bigot here hating people for thier life choice of not having sex with animals. also you obsessive an intimate knowledge of nazism and the KKK could be construed as racist.
>>
>>44345845
I'd tell you to gtfo, but clearly you're mis-labelling yourself. See, what you've done there is just a name change away from creating a new monster-race. Just change "wolf-people" to "Cathari" or some other nonsense term and bam. Something similar enough to gnolls that no one questions it. And since they are now a monster-race, someone will take it into NSFW territory as monstergirls. Thus, by extrapolating, clearly you're just a normal fa/tg/uy with a monster girl fetish. Welcome home.
>>
>>44347190

This whole thread is made by neo-nazi bigots who don't want women to vote.
>>
>>44347073
Except that low functioning autists are barely human.

>>44347075
Sure thing pal.

>>44347093
>>44347156
>Humans aren't anything special!
>he says as he posts from a computer, likely from a civilized country, where humans have nearly reached the point of controlling the process that powers stars
We're definitely something special in regards to everything else on this ball of mud, anon.
>>
>>44344169
Don't let furries play animal people. Simple as that.
>>
>>44347200
>my point was that humans are the only creature in the animal kingdom capable of performing a blowjob.

That's just your ignorance speaking.

But thanks for reducing the quality of the conversation to the point where the defining quality of sapience is sucking dick. You've sufficiently proved your sapience.
>>
>>44347206
The only difference between furries, monstergirls, and girlmonsters is how many autists masturbate to that particular species or race.

>>44347212
Universal suffrage was a mistake, I agree.
>>
>>44347216

And a heil hitler to you too! yay eugenics!
>>
File: xgz9nkR.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
xgz9nkR.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>44347235
>the defining quality of sapience is sucking dick. You've sufficiently proved your sapience.
>>
File: robin-hood-disney.png (834 KB, 1109x720) Image search: [Google]
robin-hood-disney.png
834 KB, 1109x720
>>44346236
I see. I'm guessing the society and media that are obsessed with race and doesn't allow people even for a second forget about their skin color doesn't exactly help ether.

Also, the biggest visual and story telling factor that creates a furry effect actually has nothing to do with human and beastial features - it's all about cartoon factor.
That's where 99% of furries come from afterall.
The exact line for me is then animal head is distorted so it can portray the full spector of human emotions, big eyes and mouth capable of smile included.
>>
>>44347227
this
>how do we know if they are a furry?
they'll tell you like vegans do, I dont want to stop anyones fun or exclude anyone but one player receiving sexual gratification at the table against the will or even without the knowledge of the other players is simply not acceptable in any way shape or form.
>>
>>44347247
>Implying there's anything wrong with Eugenics
Nearly every civilized nation in the west practiced it before Hitler went full retard and made the word leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
>>
>>44347235
>only one person disagrees with me
>that one person is only discussing one thing

Sure, kid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.