[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Village CIV: episode 2 [QUEST]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: A7.jpg (4 MB, 5616x3665) Image search: [Google]
A7.jpg
4 MB, 5616x3665
Come on and join the second episode of the village civ.

How to play:
>There are two alternating turns: the village turn and the away turn. First you vote for the actions the village can do (roll 1d100 for succes), then you vote for the away team.
>Whenever you decide to build/invent/ingestive/visit something YOU POST AN IMAGE and I shop it on to our village.
>images cannot include: magical realm, lame memes, stuff that reminds me of /b/ or /pol/, stuff from established settings.
>any suggestions welcome

Cont. 1/2
>>
Last thread:>>44284049
(2/2

[Village turn]
Our village of Vanaheimr has been raided by vicious horned men with the face of goats. The villagers fear for their life, hoping the away team will return soon.
These demons will surely attack us again. For now the villagers stay inside, the strong are armed with spears and rock while the children and elderly hide. As soon as these goatmen decide to attack us again, we'll be ready to poke whatever sticks their nose in.
It's been a calm day, and the villagers are discussing what they should do next:
>Send someone to scout the mountains
>Resume daily activities
>Produce better weapons
>Other

(include image if needed)
>Inhabitants: Humans (hurt, few, primitive)
>Buildings: Houses (few, primitive), Storage shed (filled with lots of wood, stone and fish), wooden fence
>Tech: hunting and gathering, fishing boats (primitive)
>>
Feel free to jump in whenever, I'm not the fastest GM
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>44343041
>Produce better weapons
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44343486
Same (Produce better weapons)
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>44344277
holy shit I was not expecting a roll like that. I don't suppose it would be too much to ask to also try building some booby traps, or maybe a ditch?
>>
>>44344277
>GOD THAT ROLE
an elvish smith named Celebrimbor goes to the village and creates the rings of power for the villagers to use free of charge.
>>
>>44344494
kek
>>
like fuck this thread is dying after I fucking rolled a 100
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.