[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat me for Pathfinder, /tg/! I've actually been working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Frog.jpg (30 KB, 310x350) Image search: [Google]
Frog.jpg
30 KB, 310x350
Stat me for Pathfinder, /tg/!

I've actually been working on the main cast for myself, but I figured you guys might want to share in the fun. I'd be nice to see another stat thread that didn't start and end nowhere.
>>
>>44340051
Lawful good bullywug with fighter/whatever the halfway decent equivalent of fighter is levels
If it were 3.5 I'd say warblade levels, definitely.
>>
>>44340189
Well right off the bat, I was thinking fighter/sorcerer/cleric.
The majority of the cast are sorcerers to some degree and he uses quite a few healing abilities.
>>
>>44340051
Grippli Paladin.
You mean it wasn't obvious?
If Paladin isn't your jam, then you could always go Magus or Warpriest.
>>
>>44340051
some kind of knight or paladin.

I outright refuse any statting that does not include how he was HONORABLE AS FUCK.

Robo too, now that I think about it.

ROBOT AND FROG, PALADIN COPS is a show I would watch
>>
Lawful good grippli fighter 2/cleric 6 with the frog domain

Strength 16
Dexterity 22
Constitution 18
Intelligence 10
Wisdom 16
Charisma 16
>>
>>44340830
I don't feel Frog would be very wise, he's a bit of a self-defeatist.
>>
>>44340051
The pathfinder part killed my boner
>>
File: Lucca2.png (247 KB, 340x710) Image search: [Google]
Lucca2.png
247 KB, 340x710
Where dem Lucca stats at?
>>
Lawful Good Boggard Warder with unorthodox Method to get Silver Crane.
>>
>>44342281
Lucca would not be a functional character in Pathfinder(at least as a PC or a lot of homebrew). I would say she's a Savage Technologist with some levels in alchemist or some homebrew crafting feats that lets her make robots and tech weapons without spending several king's fortunes.

Fuck it, let's go with the rest of Chrono's crew

>Chrono
Human Bushi Warlord with Elemental Flux, focuses on Lightning attacks
>Marle
Human Vitalist
>Robo
Gearsman with levels in brawler
>Magus
Azlanti(Basically a human with +2 in everything) Contemplative Wilder with Negative Energy Affinity.
>Ayla
Steelfist Commando Warlord.
>>
>>44340051
Grippli Paladin. Frog is explicitly a paladin. He wields a holy sword. He's honorable as fuck. Tongue Lick is just a logical extension of the touch necessary for Lay on Hands.

His water magic and summoning abilities don't come later until he meets Spekkio.
>>
>>44342961
OH
JUST CUZ I'M A FROG I GET WATER MAGIC, HUH
FUCK YOU
>>
How does a Pathfinder martial character cut through a gigantic cliff of literally thousands of tons of rock so that it opens up a pathway for the party?
>>
>>44343006
Calm down amphigga.
>>
>>44340830
His strength should be higher and is wisdom should be lower.
>>
>>44343192
You use the Book Of Weaboo Fightan Magic.
>>
>>44343192
Play a character with an adamantine axe. You can simply keep full attacking and carve through stone.

I got character once who would full attack and create a tunnel faster than another character could burrow.
>>
>>44346916
He does it in one strike, anon.
>>
>>44343192
Bullshit artifact sword that just does that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.