[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who refuses to shut about about how much he hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 35
File: girlsgame.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
girlsgame.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>that guy who refuses to shut about about how much he hates Steven Universe
>that guy who acts towards female NPCs like they are cattle
>that guy who plays a little girl
>that guy who kills kender for trying to steal his equipment
That guy thread?
>>
>>44338314
>>that guy who kills kender for trying to steal his equipment

Alright... I know you're just trolling to try and get a response out of me. But dammit if you didn't trigger me.
>>
>>44338314
So.../co/ thread?
>>
File: 1450480490720.gif (493 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1450480490720.gif
493 KB, 440x330

sounds like a This Guy, not a That Guy.
>>
>>44338314
That last one is reasonable. People who play kender are either pedophiles or shitheads. My personal experience hasn't proven this wrong yet.
>>
File: 1398638079314.gif (711 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1398638079314.gif
711 KB, 500x355
>That guy who rolls a melee character in a system that heavily favors ranged characters
>>
File: 1449708728121.png (94 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1449708728121.png
94 KB, 192x187
>Those Guys who rolled biocons in a SCIENCE! based campaign game
>>
>>44338614
>that guy that demands to play a system that favors one type of combat over another
>>
File: 1449552698265.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449552698265.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>That Guy who was repeatedly told that he was about to do something risky and stupid and did it anyway and had stupid shit happen to him
>>
>>44338645
>that guy who wants to play in a game that has a combat system at all
>>
File: Kender.png (409 KB, 1324x739) Image search: [Google]
Kender.png
409 KB, 1324x739
>>44338314

Obligatory. Also: Fuck you
>>
>>44338665
Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and put your character's life on the line. Its only "that guy" if you're mad about not pulling it off.
>>
>>44338669
>that guy who insists on playing at all
>>
>>44338683
...in the grand scheme of things, newfag to D&D and even more so to the broader tabletop world. Is this... is this really the general tenor of kender characterization? Because... holy shit.
>>
>>44338314
>That guy thread?
Of course, you're already here afterall.
>>
File: 1422549596104.gif (872 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1422549596104.gif
872 KB, 400x225
>>44338314

>Kender even being allowed in a campaign
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (2 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
2 MB, 384x288
>>44338665
>that guy who was repeatedly told he was about to do something risky and stupid and did it anyway and the GM let him get away with it
>>
>>44338786
That's literally a scan of the rulebooks, yes.
>>
>>44338811
I gathered, but if there's been any updating/reprinting, do we actually get remotely sane kender nowadays, or are all the published versions like this?
>>
>>44338809
>that guy who got that fucking 20 when it counted
>>
>>44338314
That last guy's only mistake was letting the kender live long to steal his equipment in the first place.

As for the rest, I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for 500.
>>
>>44338314
All four seems like pretty good people.
>>
Well this is awkward.

I played a little girl on a couple occasions for a change of pace, but only after getting approval from others in the party.
>>
File: bait.png (82 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
82 KB, 594x595
>>44338314
>>
>>44338887
Pedofag detected.
>>
>>44338314
>That guy who starts threads with that image
>>
>>44338929
Nah. Just super bored playing "OMG super stronk dude with all teh musl and rang pwr". Wanted to play someone weak who grew into powers.
>>
New player in group, describes his wizard as having glowing green fiery eyes, carries a scythe, and is actually semi-divine.

That Guy who rolls a hallfelf summoner in pathfinder who has a fucking chainsaw beast as an eidolin that's hugesized with 8 legs and he casts haste and argh.
>>
>>44338929
Nah man, pedos want to fuck the little girl. He wants to *be* the little girl. There's a difference.
>>
>>44338841
During a Shadowrun game, our group's hideout got attacked by a huge fucking magic statue. None of us were really good with magic, and all we could tell is that it was an old Japaneses statue.

Then our special operations guy just fucking tries to give it a desert he happened to have, claiming that is what his character would do in that situation, with everyone else firing guns or trying to escape.

The DM does a few rolls, and it turns out it actually fucking worked - the statue was Daimajin, and an act of genuine kindness was enough to make it do a 180 and help us out.

I still can't get over it.
>>
>>44338314
>I'll take what is strawmanning for 600 Alex
>>
>>44338959
> weak wizard type
>scrawny thief type
>not strong ranged fighter type
> a little girl

All are examples of not being a strong-smash type; however one seems odd.
>>
>>44338614
I know a few people who occasionally do that. They all have fun with it.
>>
>>44338979
fucking meta gaming weaboos... fuck
>>
>that guy who ruins the tension in every moment because he always gets 20s
>>
>>44338614
Well, sometimes you have to break out of the same boring gurps game your gms run every session.
>>
>>44338314
Nothing wrong with these.
>>
ECL 15 game, party is hired to investigate a haunted mansion.

We go in, place is larger on the inside than the outside, we cant get out. Okay so we head to the first room. DM says theres a bunch of cryptic lettering, alphabets and a body strung up between 2 pillars in the middle of the room.

Everyone fails the knowledge rolls with pretty high DCs. Absolutely NOTHING happens for ages as everyone talks to each other, pokes around the room, but otherwise does NOTHING whatsoever. DM refused to give hints and just sits there watching us narrate our actions to each other.

I am a ranger with good fort/ref saves. I try to get the plot moving by cutting down the body. DM says i triggered an epic trap with a save or die DC of something like 38. I fail. He cites the "occasionally some encounters will be tougher than normal" rule in the DMG. As far as i know the campaign didnt go anywhere because nobody dared to do anything, nobody could figure out anything and the DM refused to deviate from his carefully prepared plan and just sat there watching them do nothing.
>>
>>44338839
I don't think there's been too much Dragonlance since that, so their characterization hasn't changed.
>>
>>44339253
Sounds like he just beefed up Expedition to Castle Ravenloft reprint for 3.5.

One of the few modules that the first print punished you for not having the right sort of characters.
>>
>>44338314
Okay, people that complain non-stop about anything despite the group telling them to cut it already are indeed annoying.
This is also a That Guy thing to do, yes.
Not necessarily a That Guy thing to do. It can be done well, but if the player is creepy about it, then yes this is a valid complaint
Nigger are you defending Kender? The only mistake that player made was not killing the Kender on sight. I suggest you go to your laundry room and start chugging a bottle of bleach, you filthy Kender defender.
>>
>>44338929
when you play a muscular barbarian are you gay then?
>>
>That guy who, when undertaking any action, must first describe what he plans to do, then describe the action as he's doing it, and then explain what he did after it has been accomplished.
>>
That's the opposite of being That Guy.
>>
>>44339698
>when you play a muscular barbarian are you gay then?
Hush! We don't say it out loud!
>>
>>44339289
That's an ancient copypasta you're responding to.
>>
>>44339113

That sounds like a personal problem.

>playing rpgs
>can't handle role playing
>>
>>44338314
stephen universe is shit, though
>>
>>44340041
and fuck kenders
>>
>>44340041

>opinions on the internet
>>
>that OP who thinks its acceptable to not KOS kender
>>
File: exit skeletor.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
exit skeletor.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>44340047
>>
>>44340041
If you like. But... shut up about it?

>>44338314
Did you accidentally drop a "doesn't" from this?
>>
>>44338314
imagine being so pleb that you wait until after the Kender does something to kill it.
>>
>>44338314
Then stop trying to discuss fucking Shitty Universe for half an hour while we're playing Modrons & Minions
It's not just female NPCs. Beep boop give quest and open inventory, potionbrewing slave.
Depends on if it's for story or sexual reasons. If he's just trying to get his rocks off to a loli, give him a shoe. If he's bored of the same old 18-45 year old human/dwarf/elf male and is trying to create an actual character, let him. Until he tries sexualizing her, then tell him to cool it.
I believe you meant to write
>that guy who plays kender
>that guy who doesn't play kender, but plays his character exactly like one
>>
>>44338314
>>that guy who refuses to shut about about how much he hates Steven Universe

But there's nothing wrong with this
>>
File: wat2.gif (197 KB, 368x208) Image search: [Google]
wat2.gif
197 KB, 368x208
>>44338314
>kender
Oh god no
>>
File: dayum.jpg (19 KB, 201x264) Image search: [Google]
dayum.jpg
19 KB, 201x264
>>44339179
I swear, this is a recurring problem for me. Well, not the tension thing, but I keep rolling crits during important fights.

>In a fight against an opponent that severly outmatch each and every one of us
>There was also another enemy to kill that was more important, but the guy I'm talking about was far more dangerous
>Fuck it, this isn't the first time I have to do this, let me frag this charlie while you guys take care of the other cunt
>Will get killed if even a single blow manage to land (This is DH), it's a melee fight and I have no ranged weapon, just an halberd (as a great weapon), a claymore and a shield
>Try to stab him with the claymore, he's got too much toughness and shit, block twice with my shield but now it's ruined
>fuck it, drop the claymore and take out the halberd
>still having trouble even damaging him, everyone else is busy with the other cunt and my life is on the line
>Have an history of rolling crits during tense fights
>For some stupid fucking reason I decide to throw my halberd, one of my usual tactic is throw my fucking weapon at the nigger I'm facing, it ALWAYS work somehow
>Throw it despite my shit BS, it still land and the nigger fail to dodge
>One of the damage dice landed on a 10, the other was 8
>GM tell me to confirm the crit using my shit BS again
>haha there's no way it will--
>pass
>everyone's face when I threw my halberd so fucking hard it actually embedded itself into the unarmored chaos space marine

He didn't die from the hit, but it actually fucking damaged him, and badly at that. Of course I finished him off, and that's how I solo'd an unarmored chaos space marine with an halberd. Well, unarmored, he had his toughness and all that jazz, so it was still a fucking pain.
>>
>>44338314
Left to right: kill, marry, fuck.
>>
>>44338314
>he doesn't genocide kender on sight
fucking that OP.
there are literally no good kender other then dead ones.
>>
File: Cutter.jpg (167 KB, 479x753) Image search: [Google]
Cutter.jpg
167 KB, 479x753
>>44338614
You got a problem?
>>
File: fuck kender forever.png (409 KB, 1324x739) Image search: [Google]
fuck kender forever.png
409 KB, 1324x739
>>44338314
To be fair that's what you should do. Both to people who try to steal your equipment and to Kender in general. Seriously fuck Kender forever.
>>
>>44338536
I bet you didn't even forgive patches the hyena for trying to kill your adventuring self.
>>
>>44340673
How can you not forgive patches? I'd never have found the Miracle trainer in Demon Souls without his help.
>>
>>44340687
Not that anon but I straight up murdered Patches after he pushed me down that hole in the Shrine of Storms. I do so consistently, every time I beat the game. He can live when he learns to stop being such a fuck. What kind of doormat would even consider forgiving him?

It's not like the items he sells are even that useful, and item selling is the only benefit he provides. Once I'm sure I bought the few semi-useful things he has, I go through the Shrine of Storms, get him to push me down so I have probable cause, then kill him dead.

One thing I like to do is push him into the hole.
>>
>>44340236
If you don't want to hear that SU is shit, don't bring it up on an unrelated message board.

Personally I think it's just terribly mediocre with some interesting back story but all too often it's held back by being a kids show in a 10 minute time slot.

But why would we even discuss SU here unless you're sharing plans or ideas for a game, or stories about games you've played?

If you want to go off topic and try to fan want it, expect to get your shit pushed in by people with different opinions.

I know, the original post was clearly bait.
>>
>>44338314
I played a little girl once. It was in a song of ice and fire RPG where I played a 12 year old dornish girl who wanted to be a knight, so she traveled with some other hedge knights who didn't have the heart to tell her to fuck off or they liked her gusto, we never found out as the game ended because of work schedules.
>>
>TUMBLR INFECTION DETECTED
>>
>>44338614
Fucking sword art...
>>
>>44338314
>not playing your Kender as a utilitarian communalist who re-apportions group resources to maximize benefit and equalize wealth share across the party

Nobody has a problem with anything played differently than what is printed in the rulebook, I don't see why everyone requires Kenders to be the same as presented.
>>
File: Juan Cervates.jpg (26 KB, 464x360) Image search: [Google]
Juan Cervates.jpg
26 KB, 464x360
>>44338895
>reading that moonspeak
>i can't resist the bait

That's wrong, ningen.
>>
>>44340955
I'd still kill it since its a kender. Every character i run has had a run in with an "average" kender that has permanently soured the races image for them. Better safe than sorry. I also like not having to use travel locks on my pocket zippers 24/7 in case of asshats.
>>
>>44338976
The semi-divine shit is garbage and pathfinder is shit, but apart from that your group sounds pretty awesome. (summoners i give a pass because that's the only cool class in pathfinder that i'd love to play as in better systems).
>>
>>44340041

>pancakes
>>
>>44338314
killing kender is not a crime, its a public service
>>
>>44338979
He just happened to have an entire desert on person? Complete with cacti, sand, etc?
>>
>>44338314
Disrupting the table is pretty bad form, yeah.

Dick move, I'd kick him from my group unless he stopped.

Works in certain games, probably not in whatever I'm running. Would not allow that shit.

OP, that's not a crime, that's justice. I'd kill someone for stealing my gear too.

>>44341000
A Kender would steal your keys in that case. Never underestimate the dickish extents to which a Kender will sink to screw you over under the pretense of 'curiosity'.
>>
>>44342523
The keys are in the pockets before i zip them up and slam the locks on.
>>
>>44342559
First, congrats on not being able to open those pockets ever again without lockpicking skill. Second, if you're good enough to pick those locks, so is the Kender, doing so while you chill at your table at the inn. Third, the Kender can just steal your jacket / pants instead.

The only way to stop a Kender from taking your stuff is saying "Hey, if you touch any of my possessions I will stab you multiple times in the chest." then making good on your threat if they fuck with you.
>>
>>44339150
A friend ran a short-lived GURPS cyper-punk game once (helpful hint: when you've never played or run GURPS before, don't start with a high-tech game that uses 10 different books... that one died fast).

Everybody had all the high-tech stuff, super-guns and rockets and shit, hacking, and all that. All the main tropes were taken by the time I joined up, so I decided fuck it, I'm playing a knight. It's surprising what you can do to armor, shields, and a great big sword when you have access to super-high-tech technology. It took me a round or two to get to our targets, but it wasn't like anything could touch me in my armor on the way, and then I just laid in with a monofilament sword and shredded everything to pieces. It was awesome.
>>
>>44342589
So what if the pocket is surgically made using my skin and thigh.
>>
>that guy who insists gnomes aren't shit
>that guy who likes small races in general
It's actually astounding how often people playing small races can find a way to ruin everything. I've never seen a small character not act like a total chode, to the point where all of my characters have developed an inexplicable aversion to manlets as a survival mechanism.
>>
>>44342589
>if
You mean "when".
>>
>that DM who only allows Core Races because he's paranoid of furries despite never actually having played a game with or even met a furry in person
>>
>>44342660
You'd be surprised at how delicately a Kender can skin a man.
>>
>>44339284
>I don't think there's been too much Dragonlance since that

Thank RNGesus for small miracles.
>>
>>44338314
>Steven Universe
>anything but tumblr: the show
>anything but cancer and faggotry

Shhh, shhh. Here. Cuddle this Anita plushie while we wheel you back to your safe space.
>>
>>44342857
>Thank RNGesus for small miracles.
Well come on, it wasn't that bad. I remember reading some of the novels when I was i nmiddle school, they were decent.
>>
>>44342765
>he keep talking about the furry boogeyman in his session
>there's a furry player in his campaign
>he just judges him in silence
>>
>>44342951
Wow, so that'd make the furry both a retarded faggot with a shit fetish as a community made out of retarded cancerous faggots, AND a little bitch of a pussy without half a testicle to boot!

Considering the only furry I know IRL is literally a tranny tumblrite who draws SU and UT fan art all day, I'm not fucking surprised!
>>
>>44340041
>subjective
I dont like it either but the show seems... decent just the curse of fan cancer but shilling or shitting on a thing is obnoxious either way
>>
>>44340623
Not even dead Kender are good, because then they stink up the place worse than they did before and attract flies.
>>
File: strangeness.jpg (75 KB, 590x751) Image search: [Google]
strangeness.jpg
75 KB, 590x751
>>44343069
I think I am going to do an all kender game next session, going to bill it as the ultimate fantasy game and state I have a ludicrously awesome campaign lined up.

Except it will start out like an even more fucked version of The Pianist.

>Rail cars
>Concertina wire
>Kender re-education centers
>Showers
>Mass graves
>Lye

No one will survive the first session, no matter how hard they try to escape, no matter what they do, they just get brought back. Who would want to hide a kender in their attic? Nobody, not in my goddamn world.

>Dare you enter my magical showers?
>>
>>44340730
Patches is a strong misguided soul who doesn't need no cleric.

He is a blessing in disguise, and maybe one day you will realize his true alignment

><spoiler>Chaotic Fun</spoiler>
>>
>>44343037
Nah. Its shit like korra went shit when they shoved lesbianism in as a thing for pandering. steven universe just shipped it hard from the beginning cause they knew ahead of time it would pander directly to an audience that would defend it because of an ideology rather than quality.
>>
>that guy who starts /co/mblr faggotry threads on /tg/
>>
>>44343540

>Thay guy who is still a close minded bigot even though it's 2015

I mean come on
>>
>>44343622
>You should accept all socially unacceptable behavior such as transgenderism
>you're a bigot because it's [YEAR] you won't accept what I accept
>>
>>44343622
Liking that shit makes you a pussy.
>>
File: Semen Demon.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1069) Image search: [Google]
Semen Demon.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1069
>>44343675

Enjoy being on the wrong side of history I mean I can't even ugh I bet you support Trump you virgin racist loser
>>
>>44342947
They are largely inoffensive, but entirely bland. There's nothing really wrong with plain oatmeal, but no one really WANTS to eat it.
>>
>>44343733
>The more you shove this shit down someones throat, the more violent the vomiting.

Fascism doesn't exist in a vacuum.
>>
>>44338786
In a general sense, yes. Lender don't really have a concept for personal property, so That Guys use them as an excuse to steal everything valuable from the party at the first opportunity and inist there shouldn't be any consequences.

The thing the forget is that a lack of a concept of personal property also means Kenddr wouldn't really hoard valuable stuff. They'd take interesting knick-knacks or oddities that catch their curiosity (shiny buttons, a fancy feather quill, tasty-looking food) by they wouldn't just go after coins and jewels. In fact, due to the lack of concept for personal property, they're just as likely to leave their own coins in other players pouches.

The best way to play a Kender is to not steal anything valuable, leave something whenever you take something, and always let people 'borrow' stuff when they ask.
>>
>>44343951

Basically this. /tg/ tends towards the dark and cynical, so when confronted with something like Kender, they either assume they're always turned up to 11 shits who steal everything that isn't nailed down because LOL RANDUMB or have experiences with people who do just that.

Canonically, Kender tend towards much more mild attitudes about handling. Their thievery is largely exclusive to 'cool sticks' and would be annoying as hell in real life but completely irrelevant to the average adventurer. Kender aren't stupid. They know you need that dagger and those spell components, and they like people having what they need. While the actual writing is preachy and overwrought (Tracy Hickman was ALWAYS the better half of that pair, ever since day one) it's not wrong: kender are intensely innocent. They don't really have a capacity for being jaded.

Or, well, they didn't until their homeland was literally burnt to the ground and their race was nearly wiped out. That serioused them right the fuck up.
>>
>>44338614
That's how my 40k army is built. It makes reking people so much sweeter.

>Come here you little tau fuckface mode.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>44342988
>>
>>44340751

You are literally proving OP's point with every word you type. The MLP haters were just as bad. We get it. You don't like the cartoon. That's fine. The reason it got posted as a 'that guy' thing is almost certainly because there's some guy he knows who *won't shut up* about how godawful SU is at the gaming table. I have had to game with people like that. It is irritating as piss and it's a consistent them for some people. I absolutely see where he's coming from.
>>
>>44338314

I think the only "That Guy" in this situation would be the absolute retard who rolled the Kender.
>>
>>44338314
>>that guy who plays a little girl
In our group this is
>That guy who refuses to play a little girl.
>>
>>44340982
Nice counter bait, brah, that moonspeak is right.
>>
>>44344916
pedophile support group?
>>
>>44343502
>Its shit like korra went shit when they shoved lesbianism in as a thing for pandering.
Wait, did they turn Korra into a lesbian or did they just add a new character who was a lesbian.
>>
>>44343675
Why is transgenderism socially unacceptable? If you mean that encouraging transgender people to undergo surgery and "be themselves" is unacceptable, I'm with you. I just would like some clarification.
>>
>>44344948
No, we just always have a token loli in our party. Makes things more interesting.
>>
>>44346781
Season 3 and 4 had lots of subtext between Korra and Asami and they finally got together in the finale.
>>
>>44346781
they made Korra a bisexual and she ended up with Asami.
not that bad, really.
>>
>>44346919
>lots
ehhh...that's stretching it
>>
>>44346938
Still seems shoehorned in. I'd have been 100% fine if they just introduced lesbians or something, but that seems kinda weird.
>>
File: turtledate.jpg (61 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
turtledate.jpg
61 KB, 640x400
>>44346983
>>44346998
You're just upset that you aren't dating a tall industrialist mecha-piloting QT.
>>
>>44346781
Do not listen to General Lesbofinder.
>>
>>44338314
Steven universe is shit though. Sorry that fact triggers you.
>>
>>44338314
I mean I get why playing children leads to awkward situations but is there anything inherently wrong with playing a female character?
>>
>>44347008
>dating an old hag
No thanks, she can keep her.
>>
>>44343675
>>44346880
>>>/trash/
>>>/out/

bait and shitposting begone, even if this thread started with some bait to begin with
>>
>>44340297
>>44338314
>niverse

Why shouldn't he? NPC literally only serve to entertain him. They only exist for the players amusement
>>
>>44347055
Not bait or a shitpost. I was asking a genuine question. Shitposting is not having an opinion contrary to yours.
>>
>>44347019
I won't argue that it isn't garbage, but why would someone waste their breath shitting on it unless someone else was being equally obnoxious about how much they love it?
>>
>>44347054
Asami is only a year older than Korra.
>>
>>44347097
Korra's an old hag too.
>>
>>44347085
Beats me
>>
File: Let'sJustGoHome.png (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
Let'sJustGoHome.png
42 KB, 500x501
>>44338314
0/8
>>
>>44347085
Because some people are faggots.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>44343675
>Calls behavior that is accepted by society socially unacceptable
>>
>>44338314
Reposted shitpost picture aside,

>Tumblr Jewniverse
Are they bitching about it when nobody brought that shit up? If so, fuck them. People who aggressively hate something are just as bad as the cancerous fandom they hate.
If someone brought up that shitty show, though, then the 'hater' has some ground.

>female NPCs
Is it in character for them to be a big ol' cockwaffle? If so, let it slide. Do they do this to only female NPCs, or all NPCs? If so, they're an asshole. Does it bother the majority of the group? If so, talk to them.

>the little girl
Give them one session. If they're good at the role, keep them. If they just want the loli, kick them. It's easy.

>kender
KENDER GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
>>
>>44346911
I imagined that as something like a literal token that gets passed around among the players, or drawn out of a lucky dip.

>Ok who had the loli token last time? Put it in the sack
>Who ever draws the orange ping pong ball out of the sack of white ones will be the loli for this campaign
>>
>>44338314
Disgusting
>>
>>44347978
Nah, it mostly works on a system of dibs. One campaign we ended up with a crew of space pirates in Star Wars with a loli captian and a combat droid body guard.
>>
>>44347018
>General Lesbofinder
New name for PF general.
>>
>>44338314
But that's what they are.
>>
File: t. jovian.png (52 KB, 1054x958) Image search: [Google]
t. jovian.png
52 KB, 1054x958
>>44338642
>that guy who rolls frankenfreaks in a game about pure humans
>>
>>44346781

Th finale has an 8 minute scene where Korra forces a sobbing Jinara to tongue bathe her sweaty post workout asshole, shit was so cash.
>>
>>44347008
You're right.
>>
>>44339952

So, shounen anime protagonists, secondary characters, antagonists AND EVERYONE ELSE UNDER THE FUCKING SUN.
>>
>>44338314
>that guy who kills kender
If you're playing Dragon Lance, and everyone knows exactly what that means and is ok with it, sure. This is an issue.
If you just shove Kender in, it become a perfectly logical and expected event for at least one player to off them after the first theft at the very least.
Acceptable? Probably not, but you can't accuse them of That Guy because that is exactly how you should expect them to act.

Tl;Dr you became That DM for not only including Kender but also for accusing your players after they respond how you would expect.

I know this was probably bait but I've honestly had a DM who introduced a klepto thief DMPC who would constantly 'find' stuff we happened to 'drop'. No rolling or anything.
We warned the DM to cut out that shit, he didn't take the warning so the group's Assassin stabbed him with all the poison she was willing to spare and looted the corpse.
Cue DM accusing Assassin player of metagaming and refusing to roleplay her character.

Poe's law in effect.
>>
File: cool-starry-bra.jpg (57 KB, 525x385) Image search: [Google]
cool-starry-bra.jpg
57 KB, 525x385
>>44338314
Who woudn't? You let it slide once and then they rape you in your sleep. I'd kill kender on sight, just as a precaution.
>>
File: dont know shit.png (592 KB, 1280x703) Image search: [Google]
dont know shit.png
592 KB, 1280x703
>>44352278

I know that feel

>forever GM
>full time student
>part time job
>finals coming up
>tell group I wont be able to run until after because I need to study
>neets revolt, tell me it's so unfair that I can "control" their social life just because I "don't feel like" running the game
>ask why one of them doesn't run
>mfw they all say how busy they are
>>
>>44351471
That bra is pretty starry.
>>
>>44353284
Git better players. I'm a NEET and fuck those guys. My DM works hard, I'm on his schedule not the other way around.
>>
>>44351471
>>44353284
>>44353671

>everyone in your group has some harsh jobs and uneven hours
>we all do some tremendous efforts to find a moment to play together
>the one guy without a job keeps calling us to cancel the session mere hours before we start
>>
>>44353709
We've had those guys. We usually give it three strikes and play without them.
>>
Feeding the troll more out of boredom than anything.

I think someone who won't shut up about Steven Universe would be obnoxious whether they love it or hate it. I like it.
>>that guy who acts towards female NPCs like they are cattle
Is the character supposed to be an asshole or does the player think this is how you treat women? This matters.
>>that guy who plays a little girl
I basically require playing an adult in all my games unless it's Misspent Youth, where part of the point is that you're all rebellious teenagers. I played a teenage girl in that once.
Do not put Kender in your game.
>>
ITT
>r/CollegeLiberals steven universe fans OMG KORRASSAMI DA WHOLE TIME >>>>/pol/
vs
>/pol/
>>
File: 1448658270464.png (2 MB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1448658270464.png
2 MB, 1053x1070
>>44354575
Yeah, but cultural values have been on a steady decline for the last 4 decades. People being overly fond of screaming about their FREEDOMS and their RIGHTS has led to anything and everything being accepted. I'm not saying that necrophilia and beastiality would be accepted in the near future, and thus, be accepted in gaming. But if it happened, I also wouldn't be that surprised. It's not that I'm not okay with this stuff being shoved into our games, it's that I'm not ok with this stuff being shoved anywhere at all. If you wanna be trans, fine. If you wanna be gay/lesbian/bi, fine. Even if you wanna be a furry or a hentailord, whatever. Just don't bring it near me, don't shove it in the mainstream, and especially don't bring it in our politics. Because once it's in the mainstream, it leaks out into everything. Even our hobbies.
>>
>>44354575
faggot
>>
>>44340627
Hello cutter! Man I miss cutter.
>>
>>44354585
i'm not pol, sjws are degenerates though
>>
File: punchit.jpg (124 KB, 550x380) Image search: [Google]
punchit.jpg
124 KB, 550x380
Here is a dumb little story while not entirely horrifying it does fall into the "oh shit nigger what are you doing".

>Playing Edge of the Empire
>Having a lot of fun and GM is doing a terrific job
>Our current mission is to retrieve a droid from the clutches of a Rodian gang
>Shootout in a space station between our gang and the Rodians
>One of our players is using a big ass sniper rifle, a sniper rifle he did not actually have the stats to use properly.
>Rolling super bad peril dice after every shot and while doing amazing damage and taking out a lot of rodians it would kill twice as many civilians.
>He could not fire a shot from that gun without killing at least two innocents.
>The actual shootout is frantic and fun though and we get the droid and rush to our ship.
>We are in a fantastic mood and one of us yells the phrase "PUNCH IT" and the GM leaves us there.
>It should be noted our pilot character wasn't in the game that session but jumped right back in on the second.
>We pick up where we left off with the fuzz on our tail and the goods in cargo.
>We yell punch it
>The pilot takes us out of the station to which we encounter several huge ass ships "pull over or we will have to use force"
>"Force this dick down your throat" or something along that line we all had some sort of snappy remark
>The pilot slows down
>This mother fucker
>slows
>down

>At this point everyone is looking at him
>"What the hell man, when we say PUNCH IT we mean PUNCH IT as in light speed out of this place why the fuck are you slowing down"
>"If we jump we will just hit their ships and blow up besides they would definitely be able to catch us and..."
>The GM has had enough of this shit and fires a shot at us whilst not crippling us messes up the ship
>Pilot eventually punches it and we make our escape
>GM apologizes and said he should have picked up after the jump, he said damn to the physics because it was a cool getaway.
>>
>>44339165
That's the thing - none of us had ever watched the movie this giant statue was featured in. There's a chance he could have looked up the music that was being used and figured it out, but it's far more likely that he just randomly decided to do something stupid.
>>
>>44355088

C'mon man, we all miss Cutter. Although I miss Crisp a bit more, cus reasons.
>>
>>44338314
> thay guy who always plays a little girl

How to deal with this shit?
>>
>>44356407
Not be bothered by it? Its like how do you put up with vegans? Just don't give a fuck. Without the attention to feed on they'll starve.
>>
>>44356480
Well, the vegans will probably just eat vegetables and not starve if they have their nutrition set up right.
>>
>>44356528
Nah m8. Vegans are like hipsters they overhaul their digestive tracts to run on attention. They absorb attention through osmosis and the body converts it over into smugness which it stores in the brain. The vegetables have the various vitamins required for the overhaul and the minerals are stored in the skull to make them dense.
>>
File: lol-serious.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
lol-serious.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>44354575
>There is no conspiracy to make tradition games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.
>But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.
There are people working to shift / change cultural vales. They do have non-public meetings.

The radio said “No, John. You are the SocJus”
And then John was a SocJus.
>>
File: Disappointed.jpg (27 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed.jpg
27 KB, 300x359
>>44356480
I can guarantee that you just can't ignore a dude like that.
I (And two others, so there wasn't anyone left but the GM and that guy) had to actually leave my group because the GM is good friends with a weeb fucktard, and invited him in the middle of a campaign.
That guy made a little girl who's 13, gifted with magic (of course), and speaks using a retarded girly voice and japanese words and intonations. His roleplay was so eye-wateringly shameful that we stopped the game after an hour and played something else instead.
We talked to the GM about how uncomfortable it was for us to play with him, and when he tried to tell him to at least stop using japanese words we didn't know in every sentence, ThatGuy threw a massive tantrum about how we were bad players who wanted to censor his right to play what he wants.
It would have been hilarous if it wasn't so cringeworthy.
>>
>>44340041
Any appeal that it might have gained is immediately overshadowed by the fact that it's fans are fucking cancer. And won't stop wanking it like the second coming.
>>
>>44356746
Then you all leave the group for another and IGNORE them.
>>
File: 1441963904162.jpg (103 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1441963904162.jpg
103 KB, 417x600
>>44356746
You should have just left the group, I ran Maid RPG with my old group regularly and even we didn't devolve into cringeworthy pidgin Japanese.
>>
>>44356746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oht9AEq1798
>>
>>44340673
>>44340687
>>44343457

>There is people that forgive Patches
>there is people that accept Zevran in your group
>there is people that forgive Benny after he shoots you
What is wrong with you people?its like you people enjoyng being fooled or something...
>>
File: 1441830088465.jpg (5 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
1441830088465.jpg
5 KB, 200x201
>>
>>44357778
Zevran can stick around as long as it takes me to make leliana a loose morals slut and helps me tag team her and isabela. Afterwards he gets the unremovable chastity belt from the pranks dlc and a party boot.
>>
>>44357847
I just find Zevran situation soo fucking retarded

>see cleary obvious embush
>beat the crap out of the fags that tried to embush me
>oh hi im Zevran member of the Antivian Crows that super badass assasins that always do their job no matter what
>hey you cleary beat me soo let me join your group please?

That was soo dumb that my only answer will be always the knife
>>
>>44340751
This is a that guy thread. It's about behavior in a game playing setting. haven't you met these troglodytes? People who, if you bring up anything even tangentially related to their hate boner, refuses to shut up about how much they don't like a thing. It's a particularly tiresome and banal variety of edgelord shit stirring.

Though I guess it's a similar issue here on this board. Really, what's your thought process here? "Oh, somebody said 'Steven Universe', better make sure that everyone knows my negative opinion on the show because it's so important it's worth lowering the level of conversation here."
I'm especially curious how saying I want people to just not shit-post just because they don't like a thing is a kind of "fan want" (which I assume is an auto-correct error of "fan wank").
>>
>>44357930
I understand but lets say you're in a similar situation. You've been defeated and are about to die. Even if you manage to escape you'll be killed by your order. So whats to lose in just up and asking for protection? Worst case scenario they kill you which is what you think the plan was so thats zero loss or you gain protection from a person who could keep you safe and earn your freedom so you gain literally everything you could want. There would be no reason not to.
>>
Who or what is Steven Universe?
>>
>>44358383
It's some shitty show that caters to special snowflakes and normalfags alike and also inserts political messages intended for kids from time to time.
>>
>>44357778
Patches is a dick, sure.
He has fooled the player in every game, yeah.
His wears? Garbage.
But being the bigger man that can forgive and forget a troubled man who doesn't seem to age? That is its own reward my friend.

That and the bounty in that hole. Shit was cash money.
>>
>>44338757
This. If it follows a logical sequence, and the consequences make sense, then there's nothing wrong with going balls to the wall. Just don't be salty if you eat it in the end and it's all good.
>>
>>44343675
took the bait
>>
>>44343733
Wu is a stupid, arrogant, douchebag who does terrible work.

These things are true regardless of what pronouns I use. And it's those things that make me hate them.
>>
>>44338809
I'm sorry
I still have trouble being assertive sometimes so I do this
please forgive me
>>
>>44346919
>a lot

Fuck you. No, seriously, fuck you. A lot? It was like 3 throw away lines and a handful of things that only have any significance if you're looking for them as romantic.

Oh, she offered to come to the north pole with her? Well never mind that they do that kind of friendship is magic shit all the time, I guess this time it means she wants dat tight tan taco.

I realize they couldn't get away with much, but if you can't do a lesbian romance in your kids show because america, then Don't Fucking Do It. Just have Korra end the series alone. I was laughing at the end because it felt like the writers looking at the characters around Korra and saying "shit, she's already fucked all these people, or they have an established significant other...or they're like 65. Shit. Uh. OH! She hasn't fucked that lady right? Oh man, tumblr will love us for that! We'll be completely insulated from criticism and we'll be heralded as some sort of christ figure in cartoons. Sweet! Should have thought of this sooner."
>>
>>44338314
OP, I think you mixed "this guy" up with "that guy". It's a common mistake, but please note that nobody can ever be that guy for killing Kender. It might also appear that you forgot to cheer when this guy killed that Kender, in which case you're "that guy" by default. Thank you for listening.
>>
>>44342765
>That DM who is paranoid about trannys to a point where he harasses you if you play an opposite gendered character until you leave the group

I just seriously thought a woman fit the backstory better than a man. Calm the fuck down, man.
>>
>>44357930
>>see cleary obvious embush
>>beat the crap out of the fags that tried to embush me
>>oh hi im Zevran member of the Antivian Crows that super badass assasins that always do their job no matter what
>>hey you cleary beat me soo let me join your group please?
Bioware Games.
>>
>>44356579
Like conservatives, the religious and the people who somehow always bitch about SJW’s that enter my field of vision instead of the actual people they’re complaining about who often seem to be of absolutely no importance anyway.
>>
>>44338314
only good kender is a dead kender
the only thing better then a dead kender is a dieing kender telling us where we can find more of the little manrats
>>
>>44347133
Are you 12?
>>
>>44340623
Anyone try playing a closeted kender?
>>
>>44340041

It's a cartoon. All cartoons are automatically shit.

>>44340046
>and fuck kenders

Kenders could have actually been a decent race if they had been written more like gnomes and less like intolerable cunts.
>>
>>44341001

Except summoners are shit in Pathfinder and overcomplicated as fuck to play / create.

Maybe you are the problem, not Pathfinder.
>>
>>44342523
>Dick move, I'd kick him from my group unless he stopped.

> white knighting this hard

You probably make really shitty female NPCs that aren't worth anything but the meat they are made from. Try creating interesting characters and it won't matter so much that they are a woman anymore.
>>
>>44355370
>he said damn to the physics because it was a cool getaway.

> playing with rule of cool

> playing edge of the empire

I expected nothing less. How's the flannel market this year?
>>
>>44339327
Learn to recognise bait bruh

He wanted to lure you in with the /tg/ staples and then hit ya from the side with a surprise
>>
I don't get it. Why all the hate? Theft is in a kender's nature, how can you punish what they can't help?
>>
>>44340435
If yer ranting at the game table, you're distracting others and yourself.

Keep it for intermission bruh.
>>
>>44360232
With literally any object swung at sufficient velocity. Hell just grab like 5 throw them in a burlap sack you tied shut and chuck it into the sea. If they're entire race can't learn not to be retarded asshats maybe they'll learn when faced with extinct.
>>
>>44360232
A wolf will try to kill and eat you if its desperate enough. Should you just let it? Is that not in its nature?

And, to be fair, Kender nature is more to be a halflind magpie and nick shiny shit. If the dude playing the Kender uses it as an excuse to steal powerful artifacts and such then they should be dealt with as one would a mugger.
>>
>>44360232

If someone's nature is "act like a dick," just because it's their nature doesn't meant that they're not acting dicklike.

Plus, you have the "meta" concerns of "You control your character, figure out a way for him to be true to his nature without pissing everyone off all the time," and " Maybe just play something that doesn't 'force' you to be a dick, there are lots of PC races"

Obviously this isn't really an issue as long as the kender-player acts like a non-autist. Kender are as intelligent as anyone else, they're not just gibbering stealbots.
>>
>>44360618
As someone who actually played AD&D Dragonlance with a DM who used Tasslehoff as an NPC while following the rules for being around kender, I get the feeling that no one who complains about kender has actually experienced them as presented in the rules.

In fact, it's usually just that screencap of the page with red writing scribbled all over it

If you have actually played a game in which kender appeared and were used in a manner consistent with their AD&D rules, I would be interested in hearing about it.
>>
>>44360833
The issue is more how Players use them. Lots of people see that race as an excuse to be thieving cunts apparently.

Me personally? Ive gamed with precisely 3 people, 1 of whom Ive had to drop and replace. I know nothing bar what I have gleaned from here.
>>
>>44342924
THIS
/thread
>>
>>44360833

>rules specifically say that they're massive fucking cunts with no idea of personal space and steal shit

>but guise like guise come on srsly they arent bad ur just bein closed minded its ok for me to steal ur shit cuz im kender leave me alone im rly special

Kender genocide when?
>>
>>44360232
Anything steals my shit, mocks me about it, and tries to play it cute like a fucking Kender dies. If an entire species does so, well, I guess that's just natural selection at work, isn't it? Sucks for them, but it sucked for the dinosaurs, too. And unlike Kender, the dinosaurs didn't actively bring it upon themselves.

Honestly, if robbery is in their nature, any community that DIDN'T kill them on sight would die of starvation at the first sign of drought or famine.
>>
>>44360884
Its not ''waaaaah you hate Steven Universe'' its ''dude, we're trying to murder some fucking goblins for loot and xp, shut up with your shitfit for a while''
>>
File: kender characters.jpg (176 KB, 900x921) Image search: [Google]
kender characters.jpg
176 KB, 900x921
>>
>>44338314
If Kender genuinely didn't have the concept of personal property and we're just innocently curious, they wouldn't steal it when the person wasn't looking. They'd just take it right then and there. Instead, they thieve it. That means they have at least and understanding that what they're doing is wrong, at least to people not of their own kind of not their own kind as well. This means the little shits deserve whatever they get for what they do. I believe back then cutting fingers or hands off was in vogue.
>>
Is there a way to make Kenders tolerable? Even likable? Let's say a kender (played by an intelligent, well-adjusted invidual) works his ass off to get a reward. Then the kender sees a party member struggling and just shoves their reward in their face, telling them to take it, because nothing belongs to anyone. Kenders going full dere and shoveling treasure onto their allies because "hey, it's basically a community pot, right?"

They'd be like communism incarnate.
>>
>>44361102
were*
>>
>>44361117

But kender don't share. That's the thing. As they're written, they're thieving fucks who don't share shit and just hoard stuff and act like cunts to people.
>>
>>44361102
See, Kender as an NPC race are meant to be ''Oh this is a pretty ring, Im gonna take it now thanks'' and then you go ''Wait, dude, thats mine, can I have it back'' and they respond ''sure, fine'' and they sulk. Annoying but whatever.

However, they give That Guy too much excuse to be That Guy. And even then, the fact that shit just disappears around them sometimes too... I mean, it makes sense, yer not always watching for the little cunts but its dickish regardless.
>>
>>44360909
>>44360933
>>44361014
>>44361102
I notice that none of these posts contain firsthand experiences of playing with kender.
>>
>>44361177
No, I don't. I'm fine with that. From what I've read, people who roll Kender take it as a way to legitimize being TG.
>>
>>44361163
I wouldn't mind the top example. I'd even let them look at it for a good long while before I asked for it back.
>>
>>44343733
It really sucks that such degenerates happen to be on the right side of history for all the wrong reasons.

What's happening with the trans/LGBTQA culture is the same thing that happens anytime that anyone in the history of humanity has discovered something new-- They're experimenting and producing vast quantities of total garbage in a frenzy of novelty. The ones who are popular are the ones who come up with the most ridiculous ideas, as the trend-chasers look not for quality of ideas but novelty of ideas.

30 years from now more sensible, average people will look at the vast body of trash that was generated during this time and pick out only the very few select ideas that are useful to them and the rest will be a footnote in the history books.
>>
>>44338314
So, I honestly think I am That Guy.

>Play online game on /tg/ with a modern setting
>End up playing literally a 11 year old magical girl
>Next game, Paladin of Erastil that doesn't let the party rogue be a fuckface in front of him
>At some point in time play a Catgirl Swordswoman
>All my characters constantly die due to my poor luck on dice and desire to make characters that take hits for the rest of the party.
>Last character was a vampire that was 5 levels behind the party, who could basically only cast haste and make ridiculously high knowledge checks.
>>
>>44338314

Nothing wrong with that, beta cuck.
>>
File: beta.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>not approving that
>not doing that yourself
>not doing that yourself irl
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>44361522
>>44361566
>>
>>44361504
Am I being rused or is this board really that pozzed?
>>
>>44338314
I wish my games were that civilised.

My GM refuses to allow anyone to use plates or glasses. We just use paper/plastic plates and paper/plastic cups.
>>
>>44338314

Those are all different guys, for the most part.
>>
>>44340673

I accidentally killed him in Bloodborne because I mistook him for a regular spider.
>>
>>44338614
Shut up Magnus.
>>
>>44361783
What a coincidence, I accidentally kill him every time I play Demon's Souls. This playthrough I accidentally punched him in the face until he was almost out of health, then accidentally set him on fire.
>>
>>44338314

I would like to shake that guy's fucking hand.
>>
>>44361816

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRswclEJ_Gk
>>
File: 1444751717620.png (142 KB, 401x441) Image search: [Google]
1444751717620.png
142 KB, 401x441
>>44338314

I can't be the only who can't see a coaster on that fucking table?
That owner is That Guy.
>>
>>44361163
The problem is, what if you forget to ask them about that ring? What if you never know that they took it until you try to activate it's magic powers to defeat the demon king?

It's not like a physical object - it's words on a piece of paper. And it's not like the player will just tell you 'oh by the way I secretly took your ring, act like you don't know IC' because any player would make a show of checking for their ring, realize they don't have it, and go after the kender for it - assuming they don't just get mad.
>>
>>44342681
This a million times. Faggots like to play midgets and use it as an excuse to dicks everywhere.
>>
>Playing AD&D
>DM showing blatant favoritism towards the fighter
>My highest stat rolled was 15 strength so I also make a fighter
>Level 4 so we're not dirt farmers and have a little respect in the community.
>My guy seems to be okay Gear wise. GM gave me a silver weapon to start with so that was nice.
>Session starts. Mission is to kill some trolls that have been hurting some farmers
>Walk there and have to set up camp a half-day's walk away
>Watch order. DM's favorite has something happen on his shift
>"As you watch the night you see a large mangled figure in the shadows slowly creep towards camp"
>He says "I watch it and pay full attention".
>Wizard gets smashed with a club on the surprise round and killed next round while the favorite just watches
>Have to fight this thing off naked because you can't sleep In armor in AD&D
>After nearly dying I ask the dude why the hell he didn't tell us about the troll and why he didn't help during combat.
>"Well I knew you guys could handle it. And if I woke you up the troll would have seen me and attacked me so i didn't want to die".
>Get pissed, but let it go because I want to finish this before I leave
>Get to cave and this pattern continues of his character being a fucking coward while everyone else has to do the fighting.
>Claims he should get more EXP for "Playing in-character" and the GM gives him some more.
>Before I leave I take a peek at his sheet.
>Dude had +3 armor/weapons and fucking amulets of protection from X all over him.
>Leave and never go back
>>
>>44362046
I've played with kender. I made constant checks on my shit every chance i could. Second shit went missing i knew who to ask cause of a previous incident. Kender learned after the 3rd time that called shots can and will take a hand and that stealing, at least from me, is bad for his mortality. Lucky we had a good cleric.
>>
>>44362095
The adage that you should never play a game with someone who's in a relationship with the DM is just as true for gay relationships as for straight.
>>
>>44362101
That's an interesting perspective to take - teach the kender that stealing from the party is something he shouldn't risk doing, but let him have a free hand in stealing small things from others.

Personally, stealing in general annoys me, because the player tends to declare it against NPCs so the GM knows what he's doing, and everyone else always objects because they wouldn't want it going poorly. And personally I just don't see the point, since money is a lot easier to get in most games without stealing in larger amounts.
>>
>>44342924
I think you misunderstand what he is saying there, What he is saying is that that guy is constantly ranting about SU even though nobody cares
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.