[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Nobody is Allowed to be Happy Edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4
File: No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
So, we have a confirmed plan of action, yes? We deal with the scum and reassert order, hopefully get some professionalism back into this sorry lot?
While we're doing that, what exactly is going on?

This thread is just to wrap up the loose ends that we ran into as the last archived.
>>
> enters the mansion
Helloooo? Anyone home?
>>
>>44332115
I was thinking putting faces on them with little pantorian hats and... WAIT!! NO you can't blow up Alice!! That's not allowed
>>
>>44332323
Oh boy...
Eta?
>>
>>44332323
The Manor that LIX is at? Um...I believe OJ just went to bed so I think that one might be auto resolving.
>>
>>44332347
I know. Bummer, really. It is not like I want to kill her but I have to take this out somehow... I need venting.
>>
>>44332347
Did Jackson just yell that?
>>
>>44332387
The 'wait no' part was yelled the rest was just loud. Also I'm in my room in the medical wing.
>>
>>44332373
You really wanted to be an interrogator didn't you?
>>
Yall should go to bed. I just got off the vox with Amorth, and he says the Mass isn't until tomorrow. He left early for preparations.

But, uh, what's the psyker doing? Jackson I think you need to screw her again...
>>
>>44332444
Fair enough about the loudness, although you did respond to the Guards....what do?
>>
>>44332360
Mhm, he told me that they'd drop Omicron back by the mannor when he was done playing themselves, so we are to assume we're to leave the mannor to make our characters avaliable for anything that might show up.

Fun thing is that now I'm going to have to make up an excuse for Eta to be there for the old woman whilst LIX leaves.
>>
>>44332353
LIX? Where are you?
> goes up the stairs
>>
>>44332485
Roll for it. If it's high they heard if not no one was around.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>44332347
>>44332526
Confirmed, rollan.
>>
>>44332470
I have done a lot for Verasii
>kicks the bomb cluster... LIGHTLY
I owe her an awful lot mind you, but in all this time she never gave me any position of responsibility...
Do you think... nah, it is crazy, but could it be she does not trust me enough? I mean, what reasons would she have not to trust me?
>where do we start...
>>
>>44332502
I-I'm here, don't worry we're leaving already, wait by the car!

>To the old woman
That woukd be my other brother, Eta, he must have come for Omicron too. A-anyways we should go. Thank you for your hospitality and taking care of Omicron after he stormed off, we're increidibly grateful.

Alright that should wrap up the problem of having omicron's player going to sleep.
>>
>>44332347
>>44332545
>Upon hearing the shouting, both guards turn from their patrol route and advance towards the room with their weapons shouldered.
Sir, what's going on in there? It sounds like something is wrong.
>>
>>44332563
Alright, I guess.
>goes to the transport
>>
>>44332549
But Alice isn't working for Verasii. She's working for uncle who happens to be an Inquisitor as well.
Well for starters you did get mad and string together Melta bombs.
>>
>>44332502
>goes back to the car.
>sighs.
You could have blown up my cover as Omicron's sister, you know? What are you doing here even?
>>
>>44332623
Her uncle? Damn that's too easy, no fair at all!
>bites her lips, falling backward on the bed with an unhappy look in her eyes
...I like melta bombs. I solved a lot of problems with melta bombs.
>>
>>44332635
I guess I fell asleep in the car. You know anything about that Jackson guy? I hear he met with an Eldar or something.
> takes off his mask to rub his eyes
>>
>>44332472
>Arthur jogs over and seems to be incredibly tired.
I've got no idea, they're over at Medical, other than that, you're asking the wrong person.
>>
>>44332674
But an Interrogator wouldn't solve problems with Melta bombs, now would they?

>>44332694
>*sneezes*
>>
>>44332724
... no, probably not. But come on do you know any interrogator who can see into the future?
Actually about that, I tried tracking down that runaway psyker pretend sister whatever the fuck.
>>
>>44332694
>it's hard to tell in the night, but Eta seems incredibly gaunt, with sunken green eyes and pronounced cheekbones.
>>
>>44332694
Hm I've overheard things and rumors, something of being married to one and whatnot.
>She starts the land rover's engine and begins driving it back to the wellesley's mannor.
Talked with the lady of the kind couple that owns this little mannor here, they say they'll drop Omicrin at the wellesley's mannor when he's done...
>"I get the feeling they're rogue traders."
So yeah that's a problem less to worry about.

Also, is it a good idea to drink as much as to pass out this often? Your job requires you being able to aim.
>>
>>44332771
Maybe that's why she didn't make you an Interrogator, because she doesn't want you blowing anything up.
Did you find anything about her?
>>
>>44332775
>Inb4 necron undercover. Again.
>>
>>44332819
If I was an interrogator I would be the finest interrogator known to this fucking dirt-ridden galaxy!
And no, not really.
>pouts
I kinda saw her face ONCE and have nothing of hers, what do you expect me to achieve?
>>
>>44332793
I've never had a problem with it.
>>
>>44332895
Really? Has there been any time you were still drunk when you had to snipe?
>>
>>44332925
Let's see...
>begins to count on his fingers, then in his mind
>>
>>44332952
Are... are you kidding me?
>>
>>44332889
Oh really? And how would you be the best Interrogator ever? By blowing people up with Melta bombs?

I might have some blood samples of her's somewhere.
>>
>>44332980
I think I read somewhere that you start getting twitchy if you stop drinking.
>thinks for a bit
Yeah, that's it.
>>
>>44332993
DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.
Hand it to me NOW.
>>
>>44332833
i think he's just hinting who he used to play, because repeating himself would be awfully predictible. Nyzart was a fun character and all, but he peaked on Gospyria and it wouldn't make sense for him to show up here

>>44332889
Verasii believes in making your way up the ranks, you know that. She went from Conscript Guardswoman to Commisar before being tapped for the inquisition.
>>
>>44333043
Hey. I only got a limited supply and I still have tests I need to run on it.
>>
>>44332993
Sir! Is everything all right in there?!
>The guards flick their safeties off and advance several steps closer to the room.
Do you wish us to call for help?
>>
>>44333045
I made my way up! What with all the xenos I tracked for her?
>casually pushes the bed sheets over the melta bombs cluster
>>44333082
... leave me alone for some time. It may take a lot, though.
>>
>>44333039
Increidible, and I thought you might have been more professional than me.
>LIX parks the vehicle at the mannor's garage.
I bet that I could snipe better than you drunk with only the single sniping class Alice gave me.
>>
>>44333045
Since steam doesn't work for you, is there some other way you can stay in touch with the rest of us?
>>
>>44333101
Them's fightin' words. Hue hue hue hue.
>>
>>44333101
I bet I could drink better than YOU snipe. Also, don't use snipe, it shouldn't be a verb.
>>
>>44333095

Just because she's ordo xenos, Doesnt mean all she cares about is xenos. She hates Chaos nearly as much as I do, and is more interested in manipulating the alien towards that end or turning them against each other so they can't be a threat to the Imperium. You didn't figure this out?

>>44333102
I could give you my hotmail address?
>>
>>44333095
1st Tell me what you want to do.
2nd Give me those bombs.
3rd How long?

>>44333085
Yeah. Everything alright. And put those safeties back on, I heard that.
>>
>>44333147
I thought you cozy campers enjoyed that word...
>She looks down.
Sorry if I offended you, Eta. I'm just a bit tired to seem to be the only one who takes her assassinorum job seriously...
>>
>>44333183
Are you sure about that sir? Seems to be an awful lot of shouting going on in there.
>The guards lower their weapons, but leave the safeties off.
>>
>>44333182
.. I have got work to do Greely, go out of MY room!
>>44333183
But my babies...
>looks very sad at the idea of being separated from the bombs
Treat them well, Jackson. I need like, 30 minutes to one hour to foresee where the psyker is hiding.
>>
>>44333182
a Skype maybe? I'd prefer that, but email will be ok
>>
>>44333216
>points a finger
I take my job VERY seriously.
>>
>>44333182
fuck, actually sure that would get me spammed to hell and back

>>44333280
Fuck you, I outrank you! You need to be more of a self-starter and do more than just follow orders. Servitors make poor inquisitors. I'm out.

>leaves

>>44333310
I'll check my skype later
>>
>>44333359
THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT I AM DOING!
Cunt.
>>
>>44333323
Seriously enough to be drunk whilst snipi- whilst hunting targets?
>>
>>44333280
And no more playing with bombs. Maybe you'll make Interrogator.
>grabs a vial of blood from a cold safe
Here this is all you can use. Please don't break my room.
>Takes the bombs
Stay safe
>Kiss on cheek, then leaves the room

>>44333248
>walks out with a arm full of bombs
Everything's fine. Now find something to do with these.
>Hands them the bombs
>Walks off to the court yard.
>>
>>44333359
>One of the guards attempts to flag Greely down as he walks out.
Sir...what's happening, if you don't mind me asking? This is an alarming level of shouting.

I do believe it would be best if Greely covered for them.
>>
>>44333380
Well, I haven't missed yet.
>>
>>44333403
>She smirks.
Tell ya what? Want a drink?
>>
>>44333396
>sits on the bed, starts laying the imperial tarots around herself, and quietly raises one or two inches into the air as her powers start manifesting
Now I don't really know how to let half an hour pass in-game
>>
>>44333444
What did you have in mind?
>>
>>44333399

Anna's being Anna and throwing a tantrum because she cant get what she wants. the usual.
>>
>>44333403
>>44333444
>Walks up to the pair.
Hey your back. Any lock with 23k?

>>44333466
Just go eat a snack and come back
>>
>>44333513
it is 3:30 AM hear, let a bit more time pass and I will be actually having breakfast instead!.
>>
>>44333396
>>44333511
Ah...I see sir..
>The guards set their new 'presents' down very gently and back off several steps before one reaches for his Vox.
>"Theta Five One requesting EOD in Medical"
>The requested Troops swiftly show up, 'safe' the explosives and carry them off, while a pair of freaked out guards return to their patrol.
>>
>>44333484
I had seen a bottle of gorsk white gyn back at the hall this morning it looked like it deserved some lov-
>>44333513
He's... he's fine. He's staying with a wonderful elder pair, helping them out for a while. They'll drop him by when he ends playing with the battlecruisers.
>>
>>44333513
We think he's in orbit.
>turns to LIX
Something about a rogue trader?
>>
>>44333608

when you say playing, i really hope that's not a metaphor for "horribly torturing the old folks."
>>
>>44333608
That's nice. I'm glad he's helpful
So now what are you two up to?
>>
>>44333570
You could do a drawing or two featuring some of our characters. Let's see what Anna looks like eh?
>>
>>44333646
It seemed like so... Probably yes.
>>
>>44333608
>>44333646
>>44333657
>Alice waves at the group, then finds herself a seat to clean some sort of Bolter.
>>
>>44333608
>>44333646
>stares at the both of them
Anyone ever tell you that you too look like siblings?
>>
>>44333657
If anything he's torturing all of you who initially scared him out on his mind. Don't worry, the cruiser didn't seem to be loaded.
>>
>>44333664
I will let you know that I have so many drawings to do for my actual work that I would love nothing more than doing shit completely unrelated to it. And I can not. And that work won't probably make it to the editor because holy shit you just can not publish comics in the french BD business if they are not historical tales nowaday anyway so who gives a fuck am I right.
>>
>>44333714
There is a hole. In a ceiling. That's all that needs to be said.
>>
>>44333718
Well damn, son... Are you scribbling things in between posts?
>>
>>44333706
>Looks at jackson.
>Then at Eta.
>Back at Jackson.
What...?
>>
>>44333706
Shut up Cyril Jackson.
>>
>comes out of the room after 40 minute or so, blood quickly flowing out her nose and mouth, every single vein of her body pumping like there will be no tomorrow, and stumbles toward the hall
>>44333779
I was until one hour ago, my brain is leaving for unexplored seas now. I need to wrap this up soon. Wellesley Anon can testify I was not drawing anything remarkably cool though.
>>
>>44333760
I know this request seems stupid but forget the hole for a minute, alright?

Now I'm going to explain it to you. You guys actually did offend his feelings.

He's an eversor, you can't put a reasonable, common sense excuse on him, he won't understand it.

He hasn't been taught to understand it. And that saddens me, for he is probably the most innocent soul to have ever set foot on this regiment, yet his killcount will exceed any of ours by the thousands. You just can't hold resentment or a grudge on him, he doesn't understand there are consequences for his actions.

The fact that we all assassins are orphans doesn't help either, he knows not of any custom or rule because he hasn't been taught any.
>>
>>44333781
>>44333791
Nah just a thought.

>>44333691
>waves

>>44333846
BY THE EMPEROR!! ARE YOU OKAY??
>pulls out a rag and starts wiping away the blood.
>>
>>44333846
Aye, I recommend you wrap it up. You will fry your brain if you keep this up. Seriously though, it would be awesome if you can do some art of our characters here st dome point, maybe even make a short comic. We would love you forever.
>>
>>44333873
>chuckles, spitting blood on the floor and the rag
You t-thought I wouldn't be able, eh...?
The p-psyker... is on Somerius. Eheheh. SOme shitty Agriworld... oh yes tell Greely. I want to see his face- ugh- this time around. Now who is as useful as a servitor...
>slowly passing out
>>
>>44333864
>sits back in a recliner and drinks from a hip flask
>burps
>>
>>44333927
Well shit. You shouldn't have pushed yourself so hard, you dolt.

You all hear that? It seems we have a fight on our hands at Somerius.
>>
>>44333941
Although some of us, -luckier us-, -have- been taught some general good behaviour.
>looking at Eta.
Even if most simply ignore said teachings.
>>
>>44333941
>lounges in a nearby armchair, drinking and lovingly cleaning his flamer

How's your night been, Assassin?
>>
>>44334002
Y-you say? C-can't you just tell me how awesome I am...
>giggles and kisses Jackson's cheek, leaving a bloody stamp on it
>>
>>44334008
I've never even met you before yesterday. How can you make an assumption like that?
>offers her a bottle
>>
>>44333864
Alright, let me just say one thing, we are -very- lucky that none of our guards of any other Praetorian Guardsmen, to say nothing of any of the few decent members of this Platoon have been killed because he was....bored, yes, bored.

So, I would like -you- to forget the sentiment you hold for him for a minute and hear out point of view.

He is a psychotic manchild that can, will and most importantly -has- murdered people out of boredom, you remember all the dead Stormtroopers right? Because I do.
Only -one- Wellesley is not of the opinion that the only time he will enter this estate is in Stasis. If we have to we'll defend this planet with our lives, but let me bring up a bit of sentiment, this is our home, and my home. How many Praetorian families are you willing to risk spitting apart just for the sake of keeping him out of Stasis for the few days he's here? Hmm?
Oh and you can guess which Wellesley claimed neutrality, do not make me wro-

>>44333846
>>44333927
>Alice leaves the weapon on the chair and jumps up to help Anna.
Bloody norah, what happened! Is she all right Jackson?
>>
>>44333310

try jim.schaffer08. i almost never use it though

>>44333864

well if we don't know how he thinks, how are supposed to know that?
>>
>>44334002
Hm... Somerius... anything of importance there? Why would she just run there anyways? An Agri world doesn't look like the best place to hide...
>>
>>44334067
kay. If that don't work we'll just do email
>>
>>44333927
> raises an eyebrow
Psyker? Do I have a new target?
>>44334044
I've been asleep for most of it. Want a drink?
>>
>>44334067
tried it. You'll see a guy in a mask with a .45
>>
>>44334052
>Raises eyebrow.
It's a heartfelt guess.
>>44334054
>>44334067
>Remains in silence.
>>
>>44334054
She used some of that sisters blood that I had stored to track her to Somerius. Apparently she doesn't know when she's hurting herself. Alice, we need a lot more firepower if we want a chance at beating her.

>>44334047
Yes your plenty awesome.
>picks her up and carries her.

>>44334131
Yes. Except this one beat up a squad of Marines barehanded then got a powerful chaos artifact.
>>
>>44334131
Heh heh, same here. Yeah I could always hit the sauce. What're ya drinking?
>>
THE EMPEROR IS WHAT LED CHAOS UNTO US HUMANS!
HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR DOWNFALL!

FUCK THE EMPEROR!

>drops a few grenades at his feet
>>
>>44334169
>passes out in Jackson's hands, for the first time with a completely sincere and satisfied smile on her face first time out of the bedroom anyway.
Also I am going now, it is really so late it is almost early, have fun and I hope I did nothin gto fuck things up more than they were already
>>
>>44334165
Ah but what do I know, it's not like my father, brother and several people that I've known all my life would have been shredded if he decided he wanted to kill people.

>>44334169
We can worry about firepower after we make sure she isn't going to die, eh? You need any help in Medical?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>44334188
>springs to his feet
> draws his exitus pistol
Rollan for speed
>>
>>44334222
fuck you're right it's already 4:10 AM at our timezone... why am I not sleely yet?

Anyways, good night man.

I...I should be heading to bed too... if not nkw at least soon.
>>
>>44334188
>continues cleaning flamer, unconcerned
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>44334188

>Dives behind something that will shield from the blast

rolling for success
>>
>>44334243
>trips over the recliner
>>
>>44334290

>falls on his ass in the open
>>
>>44334298
>explodes
ALLAHUAKBAAR
rolling for yell volume
>>
>>44334242
She should be fine it's mostly just psychic backlash from scrying on a powerful psyker. It'll dissipate with time. She'll be fine, she did good. Maybe a blood transfusion... Oh no my bed's ruined isn't it.

You should look into getting some more chimeras, we will need them. I got some missile launchers for them.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>44334327
fuck wrong command
>>
>>44334242
>That seems to have offended her.
He's had plenty of chances to kill us all this single morning, and more than enough a provocation that would have already made any other Eversor snap. But he did not. He contained himself because he promised he'd try to behave, I consider us lucky he only decided to "kill" his own toys out of resentment. He does actually put a lot of effort into this.

Of course what am I going to know? We're just emotionless tools the assassinorum tosses at an enemy that needs to disappear.

>She storms out of the room.
>>
>>44334327

"ypu'd think i'd have gotten this asshole in the sweep!"
>>
>>44334392
Fuck! What is wrong with this regiment? I can't hear anything!
>>
>>44334364
>>44334242
Alice. I think your wife is angry, and...
HEY WAIT GIVE ME BACK MY SEDATIVE, those things are expensive.
Can you get it back for me, Alice

>>44334392
Good thing Anna didn't see she'd be yelling for your job.
>>
>>44334422
Mawp. Mawp.
>>
>is now a pile of ash
>>
>>44334329
Um....that's the bad news I'm afraid....the two Chimera's are staying on Praetoria along with their crews.
Sorry abo-

>>44334364
Well that's just PERFECT!
>Alice slams her left fist against the nearest surface and yelps with the impact.
GAAAAAH!
Tell me somebody, why are we the bad people for insisting that we not risk the lives of over four hundred people, not including the reinforcements that get sent here once we call for help just for one guy? Tell me? Because I'd really like to know. Like, right this bloody minute!
I mean, I care about -everyone- here, and fuck, yes I care about her more than a lot of you....err..no offense, but I'm BAD for wanting you all safe?!
I bet the Krieg don't have to put up with this shit.....actually that isn't such a bad idea recently...
>>
>>44334455

the kreig live lives of perpetual self-loathing, you know.
>>
>>44334455
WHAT!!!!! No armor support?!!?
Did you just break your hand?
>>
>>44334430

She's always yelling for my job.
>>
>>44334503
There's worse fates than that, you know.
>>
>>44334575
Well she's not right now
>She stirs and mumbles something sounding like 'Greely you bastard'
Nevermind
>>
>>44334503
>>44334516
At this point, I really don't care, Greely.
And no, it's fine.
But if you'll excuse me, I'm off to be an evil person and inform all our personnel and my family that we all need to don the heaviest equipment we have because apparently using logic is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
>Alice storms off into and through the house in the direction of the armoury, with no apparent care for anything else.
>The guards she passes give her a wide berth and look on in confusion.
>>
>>44334641

>goes to kick her while she is down
>with his metal foot
>>
>>44334686
Bad idea Greely. I'm still carrying her.

>>44334677
I'm going to go make a few calls and run a few tests. Maybe I can get some air support or something.
>heads off to Medbay with Anna in his arms.
>>
>>44334677
>rolls his eyes, gets up, follows

Alice what is it the matter this time? You're part of the Inquisition now. Wouldn't it be right if you didn't act like a damned schoolgirl?
>>
>>44334744
>Alice looks over her shoulder at Gary, but only sighs as she, and presumably Gary walk into the Armoury.
Officially yes, but right now I'm supposed to be relaxing with my family and friends, only instead I'm going to be worried for the lives of everyone I care about....
>Alice briefly smiles as she starts strapping a set of black Carapace on.
...even you muppets, because reasonable requests are apparently insane.
>grabs an excessive array of weapons, including Bolter, Shotgun, Powerfist and saber and a Bolt Pistol.
And sometimes I don't know why I bother.
Oh! Aye, gimme a second, we need to get you your presents!
>>
>She's yet again climbed on top of the tallest building on the area.
Of course it's heresy to get engaged nobody understands what we have to pass through, we can't come to live normal lives, we're just tools, playthings to use till we're killed, but we're spendable anyways so "who cares we'll just get another." "Oh now we're bored of playing with this assassin we'll just box him into stasis, it's not like it's a living being or anything, it won't have feelings."

GRAAAH!

>She fires her neural shredder to the sky multiple times until a bird accidentaly falls with its brains out.

Stupid imperial policy and rules! We're people too! We all deserve to be able to do something with our free time, slecially the eversors!
>>
>>44334848
>from a open window in the medical building
Stop screaming!!! By the way I need to talk to you!!
>>
>>44334914
Fuck off Jackson! You will have your drug on your table when I get down from here!
>>
>>44334845
Shit is bound to happen. You just have to be ready for it no matter where you are. And learn to just know what really poses a threat and what doesnt. Like that fucknugget just now who just exploded himself? I didn't even get up.

But, I guess I shouldn't expect others to be like me. Not everyone grows up on a world where even the damn grass is trying to kill you.

So what's this about presents?
>said rather disinterestly
>>
>>44334954
Not that!! It's about 23k!!!
>>
So what happened? I overslept and had some other shit to take care of.
>>
>>44334845
>at the mention of presents, Eta sits up
>>
>>44335002
Apparently Dolan is kill. Otherwise, not much, except for Omicron escaping again
>>
>>44334981
W-what?
>She jumps down to Jackson's window, but she still remains outside.
What's it?
>>
>>44335020
Yeah, with those rolls there's no way he survived that fall.
>>
>>44335002
Alright, Dolan dead, time to roll in Lt.Johan Rex.
>>
>>44334979
Wait here.
>Alice jogs down the armoury to the counter and grabs a set of keys, after a bit of discussion returns to Gary with a set of keys.
Got something special for you, it's only fitting for someone who helped us come home.
>Alice runs her fingers over a series until she comes to a specific locker and opens it, revealing a rack of Astartes Assault Shotguns and way more shells than anyone could use.
Pick one you tosser, kicks like hell if you switch to full auto, but we think you'll manage it.

Oh and there's a set of Carapace too. Dull black....so I'll need to paint it for you, same colour as your fatigues aye?
>>
>>44335098
series of lockers*
>>
A Penal regiment, camped in some noble estate for the holidays.
>sips wine.
what the fuck have the astra militarum turn into.
>>
>>44335098
Don't forget to thin your paints!
>>
>>44335031
Well what you said before "I've never seen a 'free' Eviscerator" well I did some looking into my notes and I'm 95% sure he was the assassin sent to my inquisitor some years ago. Well afterwards we didn't want to shove him back where he went because they'd probably just kill him. So we let him go. I know horrible idea, but the inquisitor ordered him to go have fun and be helpful where ever he went. So I think that's why he actually hasn't killed any of us yet. Well that's what I found at least, I thought you would like to know.
>>
>>44335175
Paints for what? mi'lord.
>>
>>44335175
Do I look like a casual?!
>Alice pops her head out the armour door and mimics dipping a brush into some water.
>>
>>44335098
For me? Well I'll be...Thanks Alice. I suppose your old man gave his permission...

>the shotguns bear the insignia of a lesser known Salamanders successor chapter

Mercy... your family is damned influential. *takes a shotgun, gets a feel for it, loads and fires a few rounds*

Hot damn... Now this here is a real man's weapon. Don't worry about painting the armor though, black is fine. *takes down a sleeveless model*

Also, I've been meaning to ask. What's really going on between you and the Callidus?
>>
>>44335185

>Really awkward silence on a really serious face.

What you're telling me is that if he is said assassin they'll just kill him if he ever returns to his temple, to his "home"...
>Her tone seems completely relaxed and peaceful.
>"That he's completely alone..."
>>
>>44335263
Well, I'll give you a hint. It's exactly what you think it is, only more focused on an actual relationship and less on 'action'...for now at least.
>Alice sighs and rests her face in her right palm.
Although apparently I upset her by caring about everyone, including her. But hey, Military Family, used to being shit on by people infinitely more important than me.

Hey, least you're doing well with miss Theresia, think she might be the one for you.
Now if you'll excuse me.....just lock the locker when you're done, hand in the keys at the counter and jot down the ammo you took. I'll clear it when he asks.
Mate.
>Alice steps out of the Armoury and heads back out of the house, the excessive amount of equipment she carries clanking loudly against her armour.
>>
>>44335401
>follows
Hey! Do I get a present?
>>
>>44335353
Because I'm saying he should have a new home, here. I know it's shitty. I know half of us hate it, but it's the best we have and the best place for him. And i'm going to say we never put him is stasis. Like you said, he's a kid, he can learn to control himself.
>chuckles
Maybe you can convince Alice to raise him with you.
>>
>>44335491
I would like you to translate the word 'No' into every single language on the planet and then post it in a spoiler reply to this please. This will not even come close to how much nope will be had by everyone.

>>44335486
Hm....well we don't wish to risk offending you getting you a ranged weapon, but perhaps a Baker-Pattern Laslock? Granted, it won't be a -really- old model, we save those for special occasions...but I assure you, the craftsmanship is of the highest quality.
>>
>>44335491
>Curls at the outside of the window.
>Brings her hands to her forehead.

Tell me the truth, Jackson.

To you, guardsmen what are we, assassins? What di you see when you look at Omicron's eyes or mines? Are we just emotionless monsters for you all? Something without rights that's not even human anymore, just a thing, a tool you use to get something done and then store?

Because that's pretty much how I feel like now, used and stored.
>>
>>44335559
we didn't wish to
>>
>>44335559
Hmm... I'll have to see one up close.
>>
>>44335564
Well years ago I would have said you were invincible things that killed everything in their path and were above mortals, but throughout the years I've seen that there just people shoved into a shitty position. They might be strong but if you try hard enough and are lucky you can kill them. So right now I see you as a unlucky person with power thrust apon them. In my eyes you're on the same level as me, trying to make the best outta a shitty life
>>
File: Baker Rifle.jpg (26 KB, 827x187) Image search: [Google]
Baker Rifle.jpg
26 KB, 827x187
>>44335596
Hm, very well.
>Alice gestures for 32 to follow her then heads back inside, to the entrance of a well guarded room.
>Upon stopping at the door, Alice briefly converses with a guard who nods and heads inside, returning swiftly with a rifle which he passes to Alice, who turns around to show it to Eta.

Pic related but more Las-y and significantly more ornate.
>>
>>44335672
>takes it to inspect it
Hm... I like it!
>>
>>44335715
Mhm, very well then sir.
Granted, it's not as effective as your regular rifle, but it's more a collectors piece. Still effective if you know how to use it though....
>Alice again converses with the guard, who heads inside and returns with the necessary equipment for the weapon, which he offers to 32.
>>
>>44335671
Thank you, Jackson...

I don't even know why has this stupid trend about the stasis pod even affected me this much. It's probably having seen Omicron try his best to be something more... than what eversors are. He even became friends with a Xeno of all things! A Xeno! He's tried to actually not kill some of you folks, he's really tried, fighting his own combat drugs and instincts because he made a promise. It simply breaks my heart to see Alice still want to put him in an stasis pod. It's as if she couldn't trust in us, assassins... I know I could stop him if he ever got out of control. I know he'd listen to me, that the stasis pod is unnecessary, but you all lot seem so scared and angry about him not being in there 24/7...
>>
>>44335793
When we first ran into him there was five of us in a tank with him. I told him to man the gun and he did. He acted normal. He freaked everyone else out but it worked out fine.

But if he does get 'out of control' use that stuff on him. I doubt it'll happen but still good to be prepared.

Now I think you should go find Alice. She didn't know what to do when stormed off. She might be worried about you.
>>
>>44335877
You think so? I think I've probably just angered her more... she might not even want to see me anymore... I'm not used to this... "relations thing"...
What's the common procedure when both ends of the party come to an argument?
>>
>>44335715
>>44335774
If you'll excuse me sir, I must return to my duties.
>Alice bows and heads back outside to the seat she previously occupied and picks up the Bolter to continue cleaning it.
>>
>>44335965
Well you're on the right side of the argument, I've never been there because I'm a guy but just go back there tell her that your sorry for being mad at her and tell her that you love her. Shouldn't be too hard for you.
>>
>stumbling in the hallway piss drunk
They know when you are sleeping,
they know when your awake.
He knows if you've been pure or not
So stand straight for emperors sake.

With little bolt-guns and giant gas bombs
They're packing lots of meltas and flamer rums rums
The inquisition is coming to TOWN!!!!
>>
>>44336024
"Shouldn't be too hard for you."
Hah!
That's a funny one.
Impersonating people that's an easy job, acting as completely someone else. Heretics, traitors, governors, nobles, blue xenos, idiots and other general populace, all those I can act as without muttering or getting nervous or ... anything.

But when it comes to express my feelings to Alice... I break... I can't... it's the hardest task I've ever done... I... do love her... but I can't tell her without almost having a heart attack...
>>
>a loud bang is heard in the sky
>>
>>44336080
>The guards in the corridor in question eye the Lieutenant dubiously, but start singing along under their breaths.

>>44336140
>Alice looks up nervously and finishes cleaning the Bolter, thankfully a Stalker, then loads it and looks up at the source of the commotion.
>>
>>44336140
A green trail, as if from a comet, streams across the sky. It's headed towards the Wellesley estate.
>>
>>44336135
Funny that I'm going to say this to you. Just be yourself. I mean really she fell in love with you for a reason. Now go find her and just tell her how you feel about her. She probably already knows but it'll do well for her to hear it.

And if you ever need anything or want to talk, you know where to find me.
>>
>>44336207
forgot to greentext, sorry.
>>
>>44336210
>She smirks before jumping down to the hallways below.
Thank you, Jackson.
>She begins walking towards the corridors, looking for Alice.
>>
>>44336207
>Alice pulls a pair of bino's off her webbing and looks up at the disturbance.

>>44336264
>Alice would be found outside the Manor's front entrance, starting up at....something through a pair of binoculars.
>>
>>44336187
EY! COME ONE LADS!
They saw what you were doing,
they know of whom you praise.
They know the xeno of whom you gave food
So go stand in the burning stake!
HEY!
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not run
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
The inquisition is coming to town
The inquisition is coming
The inquisition is coming
The inquisition is coming to town!!!!
>>
>>44336264
Anytime!!
>*to himself*
Alice owes me for this one.
>sees comet
Now what is that? I didn't make my call yet.
>grabs Hellgun and heads outside.
>>
>>44336307
>Johan's joviality is obviously infectious, for the guards raises their voices, audibly singing along with laughs and smiles all round.
>>
>>44336309
> the object impacts the ground about 200 feet from where the guardsmen are standing. The area it lands in gives off a sickly green glow.
>>
>>44336207

>gets out of bed, gets on his kit, and goes to see what freah hell this is
>>
>>44336280
>LIX initially makes a full search of the most probable places Alice could be in, but after not being in any if then, she simply heads outside.
>When she sits on the floor and is about to give up searching, her eyes are set on Alice's figure on the other side of the exterior doors.
A-Alice!

I-I... I'm so... terribly sorry... I shouldn't have vented off so quickly... I'm a fool, an idiot and undeserving of your pressence...
>>
>>44336307
Heh, so the drunk and disorderly officer has awoken...

He's right about that though.
>>
>>44336368
>Grabs the nearest group of two guards and starts advancing on the object, weapons up
>>
>>44336368
>>44336384
Shshshshsh, later. We've got company.
>Alice presses the Stalker into LIX's arms and grabs her regular Bolter, then advances on the object.

My body is ready....I think.
>>
>>44336421
> the object appears to be a strange pyramidal structure made from some bizarre black stony substance. Inlaid are green hieroglyphs, the source of the glow.
>>
>>44336421

>arrives on scene

this is.. strangely familiar.
>>
>>44336439
God damn it I was about to go to sleep, it's already becoming morning here...
>>
>>44336464

ok, either it's Nyzart, or we have a huge problem.
>>
>>44336464
>gets closer
>pulls syringe out of pocket
Weapons at the ready, men!
>>
>>44336348
YAY!
You lads are *hic* alright! Even if you are a bunch of gilded sissy ass bodyguards!
Come on people! Ive *burp* requisitioned 3 crates of liquor in the barracks!
And don't yeh all.. yeh all worry, im still having you flogged for abandoning your post in the morn.
TO THE BOOZE!
>>
>>44336498
>>44336501
> the object makes a hissing noise, and begins to open...
>>
>>44336464
>>44336470
Ah. I shall.....um....resolve this.

>Alice stows the binos and instead pulls LIX close with her now free hand.
It'll be okay....just.......just....you know that we're just looking out for everyone, right? Even you, hell, even Omi. I mean...say you don't get there to stop him in time....if he kills someone, that's it, they -will- kill him...I just.....ahh...
>>
>>44336521
>Aims at the opening, laser light and flashlight on
>>
>>44336521
>notices the object on that smashed the daisies.
Ey?
Hold on men, HEY I SAID HOLD UP!
Alright parties me loves.
Form a defensive line over there, if anything comes out of that rock that looks even slightly threatening, blow it.
>>
>>44336544
I'm... sorry... it just pains me to see his life wasted in that pod... he's actually trying, Alice, he's actually trying to have a normal life as normal as he can be...
>>
..please, for the love of the emperor, be Nyzart..
>>
>>44336568
>is within 10 feet of the object
>>
>>44336568
>>44336575
Merry emperor's day, friends! I sent a pod bearing gifts since I heard that it was one of your more important celebrations!
> inside the pod are several poorly made black-and-green stockings with hieroglyphics included in the design.
>>
>>44336612

>relaxes considerably
>>
>>44336612
EMPEROR DAMMIT!!!! YOU SCARED ME SHITLESS, YOU METAL BASTARD!!!! Thank you for not killing me.
>>
>>44336612
> the stockings have names on all of them, including the Wellesley siblings, Gary, Greely, Jackson, and LIX.
>>
>remains in the spacious armory
>smoking
>thinking about things
>things have a way of resolving themselves
>come a long way
>promoted to Major
>can you believe that?
>got here by chucking a bed pan at a General
>who was trying to promote me
>now here I am, promoted anyway
>ain't that something
>ok, God-Emperor
>won't resist your plans for me

>looks for a long time at the new shotgun and carapace plate
>>
>>44336663
Aww really, you shouldn't have...
>>
i think this may possibly be the first time in recorded history an alien has observed emperor's day.

>goes in to take a look
>>
>>44336612
You skeletal son of a bitch!
>Throw's a bottle of wine at the box
MERRY EMPRAH DAY!
Come on boys were gettin some nice toys from good 'ol uncle nyzart!
>>
>>44336663
He's the best Necronpriest ever. Hey Alice it's full of gifts!!
>picks up a stocking with his name on it.
>>
>>44336598
I know...but.....we're only asking for a few days, while he's here. you know that my family takes the welfare of our men -very- seriously.....
Would you want to explain to a grieving family member that their loved one's death would have been very easily preventable?

>>44336612
>Alice lets go of her Bolter and hastily orders the guards to lower their weapons, which they do, despite more than a few questioning their CO's sanity.

>>44336663
Arthur runs out of the house dressed similarly to Alice and the pair advance slowly, Alice pulling LIX with her hesitantly.
>>
>>44336730
Damnit, I forgot 2 greentext.

>>44336724
The guards do no such thing, instead taking the opportunity to fall in with the rest of the troops.
>>
Now remember, no one tell the Astartes.

Need to think of a way to hide the container...
>>
>>44336729
>it takes a bit to wrap tour head around it, but the stocking is somehow bigger on the inside. It contains what appears to be several syringes filled with a green substance and a note. "These probably work on humans."
>>
>>44336751
That would be very wise
>>
>>44336730
I hate it when you're right...
>LIX is pretty much following on what Alice is doing now.
kk time ta go to sleep, I may at thr very least get 4 hours of rest if I go to sleep now. Gnight folks (well morning for me already, but still)
>>
>checks his stocking

Uh, how do we tell Gary about this? He's the one who called in the Marines in the first place.
>>
>>44336730
> Alice and Arthur receive a matching set of bizarrely shaped swords. You can only guess that they're designed for slashing and hacking.
>>
>>44336751
I'll get rid of it.

>>44336766
Wow. He really put thought into them.
>Takes them out
These are pretty cool. Just gotta figure out what they do.

>>44336790
get your necron stocking first
>>
>>44336807
> Greely gets largely the same thing as Jackson, except the note reads "these probably work on tau."
>>
>>44336807
While he still doesn't trust Nyzart, he won't do anything about this
>>
>>44336790
Sleep well m9ty. I wonder what you'll get. We'll just say LIX got pretty much shoved into Alice's room after she gets her gift? No not like that -you lot-. You know who you are.

>Alice and Arthur both reach in to take their presents, after which Arthur runs inside the house, returning with an incredibly ornate Baker Laslock which he offers to the Hologram then points to a stocking.
>>
>>44336840

hohoho...He remembered who my least favorite aliens are.
>>
>>44336862
Oh, for me? You shouldn't have. Just put it in your stocking, I should get it momentarily.
>>
>>44336818
Right. See? Tired enough to not think with clarity already, I was thinking on getting my stock when waking up, forgetting the thread might be ded.
>LIX aplroaches her stocking with curiosity.
>>44336862
also yes, that will do.
>>
>>44336809
Alright you hunk of junk, wheres mine?
>>
>comes outside, still pensive
>sees the commotion outside

What in the name of...

>walks over

Oh its just the Necron. Hum.

>notices the stocking with his name on it

I don't get it. I tried to kill him more than once. Still would, given the chance.
>>
>>44336889
There's one here for the late Dolan that you can have.
>>
>>44336903
He's just lonesome Gary. Very, very lonesome.
>>
>>44336889
Who the hell are you?
>>44336880
> LIX's stocking contains a strange container with a metal disc in it, and a box with some kind of port.
This is one of the classics. They day it's a real chick flick but it always brings a tear to my eye.
>>
>>44336928
Dolan is KIA/MIA
>>
>>44336903
> a flame gauntlet
>>44336925
>A set of necrodermis legs
>>
>>44336879
>Arthur nods and places the rifle in the stocking.
It's most generous Lord Nyzart, doubly so that you would remember a human holiday.

>Alice experimentally swings her sword a few times, before looking at it intensely.
It's a beautiful weapon, that I won't deny, is there anything....unique about it?
>>
>>44336953
....uhuh... neat, I reckon.

is it of Necron or Imperial origin?
>>
>>44336981
Anot elegant power weapon, fit only for the honored friends of a phaeron!
>>
>>44336928
T-thank you, ambassador.
>She kneels down.
But I am horribly sorry to announce I have nothing to offer in return, for I am nothing more than a humble servant. It pains me, but is true, I wish I could return the favor somehow.

Alright and after this IC reaction I can go to sleep. Now, for real this time, good night folks.
>>
>>44336994
flame gauntlets are used by necron lords on the tabletop. I reckon you can punch stuff with it too.
>>
>>44336889
Oh wait there legs. I don't suppose you'll need them, will you.

>>44337006
night
>>
>>44336925
>>44336953
The fuck am i gonna do with this pair of legs? Ah well i can use it as a whacking stick during PT runs.
>>
>>44337018
>examines it
"Marvel not at its works..."

Hm. I'd better keep this thing in a safe place in the Metal Slug. I'll only use it if I must...
>>
>>44337005
A power weapon? Well I'll be...
>Arthur immediately, but respectfully starts looking over the weapon intensely to try and find the 'power switch'.

>>44337006
Leave that to us, hm....
Night man. This is the part where LIX gets shoved to bed. HUE.
>>
>>44337018
sorry, that's "gauntlet of fire" http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Gauntlet_of_Fire
>>
>>44337006

We secured the continued existence of his world and the favor of the imperium. I'm sure that's why he sent the gifts in the first place.
>>
>>44337082
> as if on cue, the khopesh hums to life
I just did three captchas. I should go soon.
>>
Cat has hijacked my computer. send help. going to bed
>>
>>44337107
Well that's a thing, um....this might be something we should hide...I can't imagine some people being too happy with them....We however, are -very- happy.
>>
>>44337162
spray bottle mate.
>>
Also, I have the strangest urge to nuke the thread with random stuff so that it autosages quicker. Not sure if we'll hit 310 the normal way anyway.
>>
>>44337209
Err....I forgot to add the vital part that we're all probably heading to bed soon anyway. This is important.
>>
>>44337165
Nonsense, I'll get you some paperwork to claim it's a specialized power sword from a small forge world. No one will question it then.
>>
>>44337165

That's the thing about being inquisition though, there's very few people who can slap you over this.

>>44337207

but she's so happy, and that doesn't work with this one
>>
>>44337239
>>44337242
As nice as the weapons are, and no offense to Lord Nyzart, I'm not sure if it's worth upsetting Space Marines over them, even if they can't do anything technically.
>>
>>44337267
If the red robed guys say it's theirs then not even the Marines can tell the difference
>>
>>44337267

So we don't tell them. Besides which, i've heard some weird rumors about that chapter...
>>
gnight friends, I can't sleep til eleven again.
>>
>>44337292
>>44337303
Better to be paranoid levels of safe than sorry. The most we'd consider openly using is Tau gear.
Dose Pulse -ANYTHING- though.

>>44337319
Night Nyzartbro.
>>
>>44337242
try a soft loving punt.

>>44337267
Come now Sir's, its a gesture of kindness.
Lets us tell them that this are diplomatic offerings.
>>
>>44337337

well i'm still going to test these on the next tau that preaches at us.
>>
>>44337367
I need a test subject for mine.
>>
>>44337362
she moved

>>44337367
Preferably an ethereal. In front of his followers.

..probably couldn't get away with the last one, but I can dream.
>>
>>44337362
We'll still use them....we'll just need to be sneaky about it.

>>44337367
Where would we fine a Tau though?

>>44337381
Please don't use our troops, or the Praetorians in general. Use one of the Regiment's Scum.
I know you wouldn't do that....but I have the....strangest urge....to make sure...
>Arthur shakes his head several times, and looks visibly queasy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.