[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tribal Bullywug Civ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Bullywugs_-_Warren_Mahy.jpg (146 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
Bullywugs_-_Warren_Mahy.jpg
146 KB, 640x445
Your people have always been a simple folk. But you are smarter and more cunning than your brothers and sisters. Once your father died you claimed the title of chief, no one opposed you because of your skills as a Hunter and Tactician You are J’amp Guud Big Chief of the bullywugs. You will lead your tribe to control the Swamps, or die trying.

Prior threads:

http://subtg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=CritCM

First post on its way
>>
>>44326210

A rider comes from sprucke. He says that the farms are set up and that the hopper pens are ready.

>Claudhapper Village will now supply food to the other villages.

>Claudhapper Village will also supply hoppers

A runner comes from M’tik. He tells you that the mages are ready to begin testing young ones.

>The Skumjamper village will now serve as a testing and training place for young bullywugs gifted in the magical arts.
Growing up is hard for a bullywug, not all of the eggs make it to tadpoledom, and not all the tadpoles make it to adulthood, thus is life.

Stats

Logging Village (Can name)

Pop: 100 male workers, 100 female workers

Military: 100 warriors

Focus: Logging

Mining Camp

Pop: 120 male workers, 120 Female workers

Military: 110 warriors

Livestock: 10 hopper eggs
Claudhappers Village

Leader: Sprucke, son of J’amp

Pop: 200 Male warriors, 300 male workers, 200 females, 0 tadpoles, 1000 eggs

Livestock: 80 hoppers, 200 hopper eggs

Focus: Agriculture

Skumjamper’s village

Leader: M’tik the Wise, advisor and magical tutor of J’amp

Pop: 500 males, 700 females

Military: 150 warriors, 25 mages

Focus: Mage Academy

Main Village

Pop: 623 male 837 female bullywugs, 5000 tadpoles, 0 eggs

Military: 260 warriors trained in hit & run tactics and ranged combat. 20 hopper-riders trained as heavy cavalry.

Workforce: 20 weaponsmiths, increase weapon supply over time, use resources.
Combined Military Strength

660 warriors, 20 hopper riders, 25 mages

1/2
>>
>>44326417

Food: 6 turns

Morale: 9.5/10

Tech Level: Established Villages

Tech unlocked: Simple Stone working. Mud construction. Stone tools. Weaving.

Weapons: stone tipped spears, each bullywug has his/her own weapon. 20 iron spears, given to J’amp and his most trusted warriors. 60 bows with plenty of arrows. 30 light shields.

Tools: 20 shovels, 20 axes. 20 fishing nets.

Transports: 10 good skiffs.

Stockpile: 80units stone, 80units wood, 30 units iron

Locations: Home swamp, hopper breeding grounds

Structures: simple mud huts. Longhouses, forge

Livestock: 20 hoppers

Diplo:
2 actions per turn, mining camp runs itself, Other villages can be devoted to actions but will run themselves and report to you if there is trouble, vote first then roll for the action we decide on
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>44326437
Oh man, lotsa stuff happened, I am not up to date with things but here I go.

>Act 1
Of course everyone would want to see the testing of the young ones on magical affinity.

>Act 2
Research more about hoppers. Study their behavior, breeding habit, anatomy, to discover more about them.
>>
>>44327177
Whats up sleepy?
Glad to have you playing

Tg seems rather slow to today, so if nobody shows up ill just take these actions and have them be in the first post next try
>>
File: Saber fuck this shit.jpg (107 KB, 969x692) Image search: [Google]
Saber fuck this shit.jpg
107 KB, 969x692
>>44327278
>Whats up sleepy?
>Glad to have you playing
Eh I am actually rather busy and super behind on working on a contest pic, really not up to the quality I wanted. I only have tomorrow to finish and hand my material in it before Christmas while also helping out the family.
Pic related on how I am feeling right now in general.
>>
>>44327393
I have some stuff I should be doing too
Maybe we should say no civ today

If the thread is up later ill run, if not watch the general
>>
Whats happening here...
>>
>>44327278
>>44327501

dude its 10 past 8 down under. i'm ready if you want to run with me and wait for more people
>>
>>44327571
>>44327977
Alright let's go then
>>
>>44328031
Oh wait my bad guys
I just remembered I'm supposed to drive my little brother to his basketball practice

Maybe I'll run later
>>
I'm here. We should turn the mining camp into a village, then turn our five villages into a real country. Write up a constitution, you know, the works.
>>
>>44328069
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>44334619
We''re pretty much the Aztec triple alliance at this point. Three allied villages around a swamp instead of a lake tho...

Constitution writing might be a bit further ahead. Half the swamp is ours though so yeah, mode villages would be good.
>>
>>44340787
We all know what happened to the aztecs when the eurofags came along. Let's not make comparison we don't want to live up to...
>>
He must parctice real hard.
>>
>>44341091

We have iron already, so we can counter those Espanols. unless they have smallpox, then we will croak
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.