[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Novice Heretek Quest 87
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13
File: Starter.png (722 KB, 521x744) Image search: [Google]
Starter.png
722 KB, 521x744
Thread archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Novice%20Heretek%20Quest

>General information:
Characters: http://pastebin.com/Ydy1mj8n
Planets: http://pastebin.com/PncEDGjg
Bionics: http://pastebin.com/y43v5xnL
Inventory: http://pastebin.com/P4FLruz4

>Twitter
https://twitter.com/HeracorNahive

>Summary:
You are techpriest Heracor Nahive. You were forcefully implanted a brain chip that made you into little more than a working drone; nullified your emotions and willpower. One day for unknown reasons the chip stopped working and you were returned to your former self. You felt the need of vengeance, right now you have become stronger and have returned to your world and is planning your vengeance.

>Main Missions:
- [ Heracor ]: Become stronger and fight the Magus that installed the chip on your brain. [ ONGOING ]
- [ Heracor ]: Discover who the Benefactors are and why is Telematha creating Anima Chips. [ ONGOING ]
- [ Liwet ]: Adore the Emperor of Mankind; Become a purger of Treachery, Heresy and Alien life. [ ONGOING ]

>>Secondary Missions:
- Become a good father. [ ONGOING ]

>>Optional Missions:
- None

>CURRENT LOCATION:
SEGMENTUM OBSCURUS // GARRUSANIS SUBSECTOR // OMNISOLARIS SYSTEM // TELEMATHA FORGE WORLD // AQUACADENS CITY // HEADING TOWARDS THE UNDERCITY
>>
File: 1446938771057.png (4 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
1446938771057.png
4 MB, 1920x1920
Telematha was a strange world. When the planet was starting to get colonized by the first Techpriests and Magos it was decided that due to the high levels of underwater sources and the colder temperatures that were found down there only the members of the Cult Mechanicus would be allowed to stay in those cavernous locations were the living standards were slightly better; the sun scalded surfaces would only have small settlements and massive fields of spaceports, solar energy gatherers and titanic warehouses for the Merchant fleets.

Then, aeons ago the proliferation of underground forges and metropolii under the charred and barren soil of Telematha created a huge problem with the planet’s delicate ecosystem; above the ground level the temperatures were so high and the air so thin that an increase in the proportion of carbon monoxide would have turned the atmosphere completely irrespirable and transform the surface into a dead world. This didn’t bothered much to the local Mechanicus priesthood because they weren’t personally affected, but if the planet were to become an atmosphere lacking place then the merchants who wanted to transport biological or living materials couldn’t do it as those would degrade or die in such environment.

The priesthood created a Cybertollah to decide what the best resolution was for this situation. Since the stopping of all the forges was something impossible at the end two possible solutions were considered; turning all those settlements and warehouses on the surface into environmentally sealed spaces or creating the Core Needle; a titanic funneling chimney that would gather all the residual toxic smog that was created from the forges and the fabricatorium, with the aid of massive turbines all that smoke and strange gases would be sucked up until it was completely out of the planet where it would be liberated and left it to drift among the many other gas clouds that plague the galaxy.
>>
>>44324417

Ultimately it was decided to create the Core Needle which would completely cross the planet’s crust deep down onto the nucleus of the planet and ascend towards the skies. Such project became an incredibly ambitious moment of the history of Telematha and at the end there was such a massive brainstorm of ideas and suggestions that what would at first be a simple yet gigantic chimney ended becoming much more. It was constructed on the city of Aquacadens and was also repurposed as Space Elevator and Station; across the inner walls of the chimney a series of twenty massive Elevators were built, each capable of transporting a huge amount of people or goods within, the Space Station was finally given the blessed name of “Sigarum Pharus”.

Aquacadens was a strange city. It was a small settlement at first that only mildly stood out due to its great quantity of natural waterfalls and the many hydrokinetic generatoriums that were built around them. With the construction of the Core Needle it experienced a massive boom in mercantile influx and expansionism that quickly turned it into one of the biggest cities of the planet…and all that was now gone.

on the last message I used the word Irrespirable, my bad I meant to say unbreathable
>>
File: Telematha Aftermath.jpg (236 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Telematha Aftermath.jpg
236 KB, 1280x720
>>44324432

Empty streets and abandoned vehicles lied as far as your augmented eyes could see. Everything was eerily empty and the few poor souls that were around were confused and scared of you. It wasn’t easy making them come with you, but at the end the human necessity of gathering together and the protection that you could give them made the scared servitors, slave citizens and members of the Cult come with you. It seemed that about 99% of the people were now gone, about sixteen million people suddenly banished into nothingness. After little more than two hours exploring and actively searching for survivors you only managed to find seven civilians, six servitors and a mix of eight Skitarii formed from Telemathan warriors and your own men. Those civilians were kids, slave workers and a couple of techpriests; the servitors were mostly designed for work and not combat and the Skitarii were mostly very disparate in the equipment they carried, some of them had heavy ordnance while other were equipped for close combat or sabotage, they weren’t a true regiment and in combat they would lack the equipment and camaraderie needed to survive.

Unable to survive with those few survivors that you found you decide to continue with your mission and descend into the deeper levels of the city, where you would meet the rest of your army and your generals. Curiously enough you had found another city under the already underground city of Aquacadens, it seemed that the city was originally a miner village with only a small fabricatorium that was used to construct toys or whatever the miners might had required. It was unknown if the mine went dry or another motive made them move away but the undercity was now empty and it looked like the best place to hide. You were terrified of the Idea of being attacked by the Necron warriors at any time, your experience with them was null but they seemed to be incredibly strong…
>>
>>44324444

As your group lowered towards the sewers and started to advance you managed to hear several footsteps and then explosions and the sound of strange weapons firing, a green flash was seen from the cracks in the ceiling followed by an inhuman screech, then only silence. The attack had begun.

The descent was incredibly slow. Several parts of the sewers were now completely flooded due to the lack of control in the surface, whoever was responsible of opening the gates and maintaining a steady level of water had surely disappeared when the strange black pillars appeared. At the end you and your small group of survivors managed to reach the undercity and meet with your men.

There was no time to lose.

> Meet with your two remaining generals, discuss what has happened and what action should we take.
> Explore the city and find someplace fortifiable. Inspect how strong your army is.
> See if there is some communications relay around, contacting with the remaining warriors that stood in orbit might be a good idea.
> Gather a small force of warriors and go deeper in the search of the Psyker Petra, she knew that this would happen, investigate what her powers foresee her.
> Write in.
>>
>>44324460
>> Meet with your two remaining generals, discuss what has happened and what action should we take.
Hi Ax, how's it going?
>>
>>44324667
>Hi Ax, how's it going?
Hey man! It's all good, how about you?
>>
>>44324685
Good, I'm very glad to be done for the semester.
>>
> Explore the city and find someplace fortifiable. Inspect how strong your army is.
>walk and talk
hey boss
>>
>>44324460

> Meet with your two remaining generals, discuss what has happened and what action should we take.
>>
>>44324460

Everybody was scared, a strange even had occurred and even you who were the epicenter of it knew only fragments of what had truly happened. As far as you know the evil Necrons used you as their personal lab rat and tested the Anima chips on you to create their own version of the device and rebirth their cybernetically undead race.

It seemed that your sole existence made it become true, as you had seen when one Necron warrior had their version of the chip pushed into its metallic skull and suddenly started to grow bone, muscle and bone until it was fully fleshed and organic.

Even if they despise mankind they seemed to feel honorbound to you due to your aid with their experiment and decided to offer you the chance of joining them and enslave all the humans, degrading them all to mere serfs. To do so they created a recreation of your face on the skies, it looked holographic but also as if it were made from green fire and at the same time completely real. Somehow it spoke with your voice and asked all the poor citizens of Telematha to join you into the paradise of the Mechanicus, afterwards several black pillars ascended and started to spew some sickly looking lime light that banished anything it touched.

The Telemathans had been brainwashed by the Nobles and the Magii Coven into believing that you were the Luminangelus, a chosen of the Omnissiah itself and a prophet that would one day return to its homeworld and lead its poor people into a Paradise. The moment you returned to Telematha you were indeed received like a hero and a saint and your fights among the Arena only further reinforced their beliefs into you.
>>
>>44324995
---
It all now made sense, it was all a trap designed by the Necrons and the traitorous Magii Coven. Whatever that light was it had now made most of the planet disappear, it is unknown if they are dead or captured and honestly, you don't know what option is worse. Among the ones that had banished there were two of your Generals, one was Georgius, an electro-priest who deeply believed that you were the Luminangelus and voluntarily went towards the black pillars, the second one was Nathaniella, the leader of your Skitarii forces, she was forced into the same black pillars by Georgius.

The two remaining Generals at your disposal are Campiní and Walthari, savants at aerial combat and servitor warring respectively.

"What now? We hide until some help comes? It might take centuries!"

Says an overly stressed Campiní.

"Why do we hide? The city is empty, we must investigate." Adds Walthari, completely ignoring her.

"We won't hide, this is only temporal. We have to think of something before we can act...the city isn't so empty, there are a few survivors here and there, people who weren't quick enough to enter into the green lights before they went away or people who were too afraid of doing so, and there is also something else..."

You pointed upwards, at where the base of the Aquacadens metropolis rested.

"I heard combat sounds when we were descending, I wasn't able to see anything but..."

"But?" Almost yelled Campiní.

With a sigh you explained everything that happened to them and that whatever that face was it wasn't made by you. Just as you were about to explain how you managed to escape the Necron Ark Ship you noticed a shiny glint in the distance and then a bang.

>Roll 1d100, someone is shooting at us!
>>
>>44325007
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>44325007
>>
>>44325095
Right cant roll on my Phone compeletly forgot
>>
>>44325117
Want me to roll for you?
>>
Can Somebody roll for me?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>44325140
I'll do it for ya
>>
>>44325157
Welp XD
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>44325007
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD73a1trdJ0
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

Well jolly what a bunch of shitty rolls. I'll try too.

inb4nat100
>>
>>44325157
Hello darkness my old friend~
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>44325182
Can I try too ?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

alright im at my laptop lets roll a dice and see what i get
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>44325007
>>
Nothin' above 50.
Fantastic.
>>
I wonder which limb he will lose. Maybe a wing or 2.
>>
>>44325007

In an instant a silver bullet flew across the distance breaking the air and creating such a sonic disturbance that it made several stalagmites to shake and send spirals of dust cascading into the ground. You weren't able to see any of this thought, the bullet managed to impact on your left eye and penetrate just enough to break the lenses that composed it and drill deep into your inner skull. All went black afterwards.

You didn't died, not instantly thought. On the ground you managed feel some of your black blood leaking from where once your bionic eyes stood and your ears were still good enough to hear the sound of several guns fighting and how as the seconds passed they increased in number and ascended in crescendo until they became a complete cacophonous nightmare. Before slumping into a dark sleep you became worried, not because of your own death but by the fact that such noise would probably be enough to get the strange things that now lurk the surface onto their position.

It didn't mattered if you lived or died, you felt as if everything was doomed now.....

Suddenly you woke up with an electroleech stave inside your chest and several servitors around you in a circle, their chests completely open and their beating hearts connected to you via strange plastic looking tubes and a mechanical pump that was sending their strange blood onto your body, their generators were also connected via copper cables towards the stave and were powering your heart and muscles. Around you there were also several combat medics who were trying to save you with several strange chemicals and combat drugs.
>>
>>44325715

An intense fight was developing around you, it took you a lot of time to completely wake up and see what was going on but then you saw it, yet you couldn't believe it. Your Skitarius were fighting along the Telemathan ones and the warriors of the Nox Vox all together against an unseen enemy that your eyes couldn't see. You didn't managed to stay awake for long and soon enough your body surrendered once again and you fell unconscious.

Once again you woke up, unable to know where and how many time had passed. At least it seemed that the coalition between the Nox Vox and the two Skitarii cohorts had been victorious, otherwise you wouldn't had woken up at all. As in before things were pretty blurry and confusing at first, slowly your senses became once more attuned to reality and you were able to discern where you were... A dark cloud covered part of your vision, no matter how much you waited it didn't went away, you looked around and didn't found any weapon but then you remembered you had your hidden powerblade and activated it; looking at your reflection confirmed your fears, you were now missing your left eye and that black cloud was simply a newly acquired blind point, whoever had made you this had managed to destroy your eye nerves so much that you doubt you will be able to find a bionic eye that it is able to replace your loss.

You were in a bed, a normal bed from a plain looking room, there weren't any servitors sacrificing their artificial blood and their life energies for you anymore, still several strange vials filled with odd looking serums and chemicals were still intravenously attached to your body.

>Try to stand up and explore around.
>Call for help, somebody should hear you sooner or later.
>Rest until you are completely cured.
>Write in.
>>
>>44325735
>>Rest until you are completely cured.
>>
>write in get sombody to get you an eyepatch
we badass veteran now
>>
>>44325841
>write in get sombody to get you an eyepatch
PUNISHED ANGELUS
A fallen legend
>>
>>44325992
well now we have to change our name to Angelus (roman name)
>>
>>44326048
Angelus Caesulenus Damasippus or something like that
>>
>>44326126
or Angelus Sempronius Amantius
>>
>>44326173
Stallingratt, please, don't spam with that kind of messages. I like that you want to give ideas but those can wait until today's session has ended.
>>
>>44326199
can do boss
>>
>>44325992
>I'm already a daemon, but the warp wasn't my kind of place anyways.
Umm, if you say so, oh great Lumenangelus.
>I wont let your cybernetics go to the heartless sun. You're all cogs to me.
That's... kind of you?
>*Smokes a oil cigar for an hour straight.*
Lumenangelus? Magos Heracor?
>I need to fulton those Necrons. Hand me that box and I'll be right back.
I think that shot caused a bit more damage to our leader's head, guys.
>>
>>44325735

You were weak and completely hooked to several drugs, waking up now would only make your situation even worse. A couple of days passed by until you were completely healed and rested. Due to your hermetic infusion and auto-nanites you were healed pretty quickly, still it was a pretty hard challenge for the local medics to create a viable blood for you, the most similar thing they had around was the strange blood that fueled some of the servitors but it didn't worked perfectly and made you puke blood in several occasions and in great quantities, at the end it was your own body the one who ended creating that blood by itself and auto-regulated your blood levels and pressure.

The day you became completely healed Walthari, Campiní and Petra along with her Ogryn Bodyguard came to visit you.

"I am sorry Lumin...Heracor." She said with a respect filled bow.

"Were you the one who left me blind?"

"Not directly, the one who did prefers to keep its identity anonymous, you only have to know that it feels deeply sorry too."

You started to stand up and Petra moved forward with a small package on her hands.

"Please accept this as a formal apology and as our offer of peace."

Inside the package there was an eyepatch made from solid steel and deeply decorated with intricate designs adorned with small ruby rocks and an overall gear shaped form.

"We iz rock carvers, not figthers, ecksept me, I iz good figtha." Added the Ogryn trying to fit in and also showing its empathy as best as he could.
>>
File: PL9FSrm.jpg (526 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
PL9FSrm.jpg
526 KB, 2000x1125
>>44326527

"What happened?" You ended asking after all.

"My scouts found you and your warriors on the town. My men didn't believed that you were the Luminangelus and thus they didn't entered into the portals; they believed that you were responsible for all the disappearances thought. When they say you they instantly thought that you were here to personally hunt us as we didn't fall into your trap. I ordered the attack and then you were sniped from a small elevated cavernous balcony. The vanguard came afterwards and soon a battle erupted, the noise instantly attracted the people from above...the abductees."

Everybody looked discomforted after that revelation. You placed the eyepatch on your missing eye and looked at her to indicate her to continue.

"Something, the Necrouns?" Your generals had told her the truth, still it was obvious that she didn't knew what the Necrons were and even had trouble to pronounce their name. Honestly, even you felt completely ignorant when it came to those strange Xenos. "The Necrouns have captured the majority of the planet and taken them somewhere else, they come from the remaining pillars from time to time changed, they have strange technology and weapons with them...they are humans yes, but not persons. Some of the Nox Vox warriors that fought meet friends and family and found that those weren't who they knew anymore, they were changed...turned into mere combat machines...slaves that lacked complete free will."
>>
>>44326550

Petra pressed her hand against her chest, she had surely also seen somebody close to her turned into one of those Necron controlled drones.

"At first we thought that those were reinforcements for you and that we were doomed but then we noticed that they made no distinction, they attacked everybody who wasn't part of their group. All the survivors reunited and united against a common foe. Then some of your surviving Techpriests and my medics became able to save your life. I'm not exactly sure what they did but they managed to fill your body with black ichor and white energy."

"What's the situation now?"

"We defeated the enemies...somehow, their weapons ceased working the moment they died and became useless on our hands...We are now trying to barricade the city. There are several possible objectives that might help in our cause...even if I am a psyker and I have been the guide of my people for as long as I can remember I am no true leader. We want you to be our leader."

After saying this she gave you a scroll of paper with several missions to do. You could personally take any of them and the rest would be assigned to the rest of the available people.

> Go to the surface in the search of survivors, servitors and skitarii
> Scavenge in the search of resources like metal, tools, food & water.
> Make the Fabricatorium work once more, if successful it might be used to create crude weapons, bionics and armor.
> Train the people and make them all combat capable, even the kids.
> Try to get a Radio Working to contact with the Space Station above Telematha.
> This has gone way too far, go on your own to the surface and search for Archmagii Hellenica & Axsiselios, they have to die!
> Write in
>>
>>44326567
> Go to the surface in the search of survivors, servitors and skitarii do this on your own
>>
>>44326567
We'll make the Fabricatorium work once we have resources to work with.
>>

Alright then, we will do the same that we did in the last thread:

>Roll 3d100.

>The first roll will be to indicate how many slaves/civilians we find, we will find one for each multiple of 5 that we have rolled, for example if we roll a 50 we will find 10 civilians.

>The second roll will be to indicate the number of servitors that we find. We will find one of each multiple of 7. If we roll a 50 we will find find 7

>The third roll will be to indicate how many skitarii we find. We will find one of each multiple of 10. If we roll a 50 we will find 5.
>>
Rolled 3, 98, 28 = 129 (3d100)

>>44326744
in the name of the awsome eyepatch
>>
Rolled 53, 87, 22 = 162 (3d100)

>>44326744
>>
man we really like those servitors dont we
>>
Rolled 89, 73, 81 = 243 (3d100)

>>
Rolled 72, 40, 60 = 172 (3d100)

>>44326744
Oh boy, multiple dice.
That can be a loaded gun in my experience, where one or two column hoards all the good rolls.
>>
>>44326830
nice save man
>>
Alright good! I'll go with this roll >>44326830 because it had overall the best results!

>18 civilians found
>10 servitors found
>8 skitarii found

Writing as soon as I finish my dinner.
>>
>>44326868
do we need to roll for the suplies to?
>>
>>44326896
No need for it, we are in an empty city, there are plenty of supplies everywhere.
>>
>>44326744
> Go to the surface in the search of survivors, servitors and skitarii on your won.

The moment your returned to the main city you saw how in only a couple of days it had turned into a completely desolate landscape. A thick layer of dust now covered everything like a mantle, being in an underground city having a constant rain of dirt and rock particles was part of the everyday life but since the city was so crowded and never went to sleep it had never been so full of dust as it is now, it had become so intense that it created a small fog of some kind, making moving across the city hard and body restraining from all the coughing and suffocation that those stamina draining dust particles provoked.

The city looked dead, yet not destroyed. The street lamps and traffic lights were now dimly ligth and barely illuminated; without anybody working on the Power Generatoriums they were surely running low on power and about to die malnourished, poor machine spirits...

From time to time you found a dead body, with horrible wounds upon them made by the terrible in science defying weapons of the Necrons, the encounter of a dead Necron possessed person was something within the realm of possibilities too, but for each one of them that you found dead at least a hundred of regular folk needed to die in combat.

In one occasion you even saw a distant combat between a couple of those possessed warriors and group of scavengers that were only trying to survive. The weapons that their Necron overlords had given them made it all into a massacre, with their green energy beams they were able to strip them of their flesh, muscle and bones with ease, no matter how thick their armor was...it was always stripped layer by layer until it reached their fleshy entrails.
>>
>>44327853

You couldn't stay in the same spot for long because being found meant being dead. You were always on the move gathering all the food that you could and taking it towards the nearest sewer before dumping it and sending a radio message with the coordinates for the people below to gather them. During one of your runs you where on top of a Telemathan office building while searching for anything that could be useful, you were also trying to get away from your problems and disconnect, even if it was for a little. Up there so high it felt like you were safe...but once again you were wrong.

A great rumbling came followed by a small tremor, you looked down and saw a giant mechanic armored body that had been clearly augmented by Necron xenotech, it was a Imperial Knight that had gone traitor and ended working for their new alien overlords. It was apparently searching something in particular with no luck. Whatever it was it was driving it mad as it was very violent and was causing havoc with its weapons wherever he went.

You pressed yourself as much as you could and tried to hide from such hybrid monstrosity, you doubted that you could fight the possessed warriors on your own, much less a possessed Knight.

Even after it left your sight you waited for a couple of hours to be completely sure that it was completely gone. Quickly you descended with a graceful jump and using your wings as a small parachute of some sort that slowly decelerated you until your momentum was near zero. After landing with grace and agility you looked forwards and saw a scared kid watching you mesmerized, the moment the kid noticed that you had saw him it turned around and descended into some stairs that were hidden by rubble and a wrecked groundcar.
>>
>>44327870

If it weren't because you saw him using the entrance you would have had lots of trouble to find such place, you ran after him in complete silence, not wanting to attract more unwanted attention. Those stairs descended for a pretty long time and entered into what seemed a dark bunker covered in lateral corridors and tunnels, it was so dark that at some point you lost track of the kid, it had surely entered into one of the many lateral corridors and ran away from you. Unable to go anywhere else you continued descending until you reached what looked like an abandoned train cemetery that was now completely flooded. The lights of the train still worked and the water level pretty much reached the same height as their roofs, turning all those forsaken train cars into platforms of some sort. You walked and hopped on these hoping to find the kid more possible survivors, but it seemed that at the end it was them the ones that found you.

The lights suddenly got on and you found yourself surrounded by dozens of non military warriors, badly re-purposed servitors and Skitarius.

"What are you doing here stranger? Are you one of those Reapers?"

"No."

You tried to show calm but deeply inside of you you were pretty scared. Hopefully those people would be rational and see that you mean no harm.

"We have nothing to lose! We didn't made into the rapture and now we are the wretched and abandoned ones! The reapers want us for not reaching paradise with the Luminangelus but we won't go so easily!"

They seemed to be a group of survivors that weren't unable to reach the portals in time.

"That's groxshitte and you know it! Rapture? Those people that went into the light are now the Reapers!"
>>
>>44327891

Most of those people weren't true military and didn't knew that this kind of discussions and arguing could be completely dangerous and lethal in a true situation with an enemy. Luckily for them you are no enemy.

"Both of you are right...to some degree!"

You spread your wings and removed your hood, letting them see your face and recognize you as the Luminangelus, even if you have a new eyepatch your skeletal visage hasn't changed much.

"There was no rapture! It was all a trap devised by some xenos! They used me to fool the majority of people and turn them into monsters! They know mankind is unbeatable and that is why they want to make us fight between us! Come with me and join my army! For the Glory of Telematha we will regain this sacred world!"

Just as you said that you saw the ceiling explode and from above the Necron Knight descended with its heavy weight, all the train cars that were under its feet became completely squashed in an instant and his sudden fall created a great series of waves that dragged some of the warriors and made them drown or instantly die as they hit one of the many train cars.

"Quickly! Come here!" Said one of the Skitarii as it started to run away and headed into one of the many tunnels that confronted that area.
>>
>>44327909

As you escaped you saw several green explosions and the sound of combat, the people that were left behind sacrificed themselves to assure your survival. At the end only a bunch of people managed to reach your city.

You only spent twenty hours on the surface but it felt like an eternity. Lying wasn't your forte but there wasn't much you could have done in that situation.

Just as you reached the undercity and the medics came to give you all a quick exam you were interrupted by Campiní, she seemed to be better now, all her despair for having lost Nathaniella had suddenly turned into rage channeled towards those Necrons.

"Greetings Boss! We have found something that will incredibly aid in our fight!"

She then gave you a somewhat burned scroll that depicted the blueprint for a Tank, it didn't mattered what tank it was and its pattern, if you were able to build it you would have a clear tactical advantage and maybe even a fair chance of defeating the Knight.

>[ DAY 3 of 30: 27 DAYS UNTIL THE ARRIVAL OF THE NAVY AND REINFORCEMENTS ]

>Study the Blueprint with the other techpriests, see if they can help with its construction.
> Make the Fabricatorium work once more, if successful it might be used to create crude weapons, bionics and armor.
> Train the people and make them all combat capable, even the kids.
> This has gone way too far, go on your own to the surface and search for Archmagii Hellenica & Axsiselios, they have to die!
> Write in
>>
>>44327920
>Have some of the Skitarii train the people in case of an emergency.
>>
>>44327920
>tell your generals and skitarii to start giving the peopel basic combat training
>>
>>44327920
>>Study the Blueprint with the other techpriests, see if they can help with its construction.
>>
>>44327920
Supporting >>44327979
>>
and now we have a tie.
>>
>>44327979
cant we have a few techpriest do this study the bleuprints on their own?
>>
>>44328083
Well, I think that it has been samefagged but whatevs. No matter what you guys choose you are all fucked anyway. Going with:

>Study the Blueprint with the other techpriests, see if they can help with its construction.
>>
File: Necron Knight.png (1 MB, 3132x890) Image search: [Google]
Necron Knight.png
1 MB, 3132x890
Oh btw, here is the picture of the Necron Knight. I didn't had enough time to finish it, sorry about that.
>>
>>44328158
>No matter what you guys choose you are all fucked anyway
yeah that pretty much sums up the entire quest
>>
>>44328183

Well that looks terrifying, also sorry I'm late Axi
>>
>>44328183
Necron-styled Knight is a pretty interesting idea. Nice.
>>
File: 1445501934173.jpg (80 KB, 800x780) Image search: [Google]
1445501934173.jpg
80 KB, 800x780
>>44327920

You copied the Blueprint until everybody had a copy, this was something very forbidden and frowed upon by regular Mechanicus Standards as knowledge as powerful as this shouldn't be shared so freely. Still, the few surviving techpriests were all specialized in very disparate things and thus if all of them had a copy of the Blueprints they might discover how it works and how it is constructed on their own.
The first one to add its grain of salt was a techpriest that had worked all its life on a Printer, and knew how the wheels of the tanks worked due to its massive printing machines having similar gears and machinery withing them.

"What will we do with the missing parts?" Asked one of the most highed ranked Techpriest, a woman called Nefertari who wasn't technically a Magos but was as qualified as one and that had worked with the less strict doctrine that the regular Magos are forced to.

"Any suggestion?" You tell her, not knowing what to do. There were a few spare parts that were missing from the burned Blueprint and you prayed for their lack not being vital but the most worrying thing was that the entire front part was nearly missing.

"Well, we have an urban environment up there, all filled with rocks and rubble. The Nox Vox have some working Omega-Drills, what if we attach their drills to the front side to make it a completely devastating vehicle?"

"Modifying an already existing design is..."

"We aren't modifying it! We are speculating about what might have been in there in the first place. What it is worse, an incomplete machine or one that has more breaching capabilities?"

You didn't had tell them of the Necron knight yet. You were afraid of creating a panic attack if you did. Suck creature could maybe charge against the legs of the Knight and cripple it while the main cannon perforates its chest at blank point...
>>
>>44328700

"Let's do it."

"Heracor..." She ended saying, somewhat more calmed. "This isn't heresy, this is desperation, desperation creates problems that require to be solved. If humans weren't desperate during their history we wouldn't have developed half of the machines that the Omnissiah has blessed us with. The Emperor gives to his people solutions to their problems, the Omnissiah gives us problems and wants us to solve them..." She was a very stoic and strange girl, but she was right.

You made them all work hard in observing the Blueprints into the attempt to discover its secrets and meanwhile you reunited all the regular people and the Skitarii in the center of the town.

With an agile jump you got on top of a lamp post where everybody could see and hear you.

"I don't mind if you all were slaves or fabricatorium workers. We are now at war with a enemy so hateful and cowardly that it dares to use fellow humans that it has twisted as its combat force. Forget your past and focus only on the present and the day afterwards. Live today, fight tomorrow! From now on you all stop being slaves and workers to become warriors of the Binary Divinity that it is the Emperor and the Omnissiah!"
>>
File: Nathaniella.jpg (618 KB, 973x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nathaniella.jpg
618 KB, 973x1024
>>44328725

You expanded your wings letting them all see and awe at you in all your glory.

"Skitarius! You were once trained to become the glory filled warriors that you are now! It's time to repeat those same years! Grab a group of those new warriors and train them to become true defenders of the Imperium!"

After saying that a small group of possessed warriors made their appareance from some far away cave and started getting close to your area with the intention of breaching into your defense lines and start to attacking your encampment. It seemed that those groups were independent and not controlled by a single entity, you had been discovered the first day yet not raided until three days later. As long as you defeat those assailants the rest won't know of your location. You gave a quick look around at those attackers, it was a group of seven warriors, all armed with the strange, powerful yet useless weapons of the Necrons, you looked at them one by one and then froze...one of those warriors was your fellow Nathaniella, she had been turned into a monster by those dammed aliens...

> Fly towards them and fight them far away from the camp to give the Skitarii and the rest time to prepare themselves for combat. Have some snipers ready to give you support fire.
> Get your long-las and try to snipe them all one by one...even Nathaniella.
> Help everybody getting ready and in their positions, get ready in the first line and become the one who confronts them first.
> Write in.
>>
>>44328748
>> Get your long-las and try to snipe them all one by one...even Nathaniella.
Those guns go through armor like tissue paper, best keep out of their range.
>>
>>44328748
>>
>>44328748
>> Help everybody getting ready and in their positions, get ready in the first line and become the one who confronts them first.
we should atleast try and take one alive it may be possible to reverse whatever they have done and if not we can maybe disover some weakneses
>>
>>44328748
>> Get your long-las and try to snipe them all one by one...even Nathaniella.
Aim for Nathaniella first. If she's acting as their eader, they'll be less organized.
>>
>>44328748
>>
>>44328817
>>44328845
>>44328902
heartless all of you
>>
>>44328921
>Closing into the range of Fuck everything guns
>When we can pick them off easily
It's efficient, which is Heracor's way.
>>
>>44328902
Using the Sniper Rifle it is. I require a 7d100, one for each objective. The first dice roll will be for Nathaniella, since she is a friend she will require at least +85 to be a headshot, the rest will only require a +70.
>>
Rolled 57, 18, 79, 98, 51, 35, 81 = 419 (7d100)

>>44328959
I'd argue shoot to disable in Nathaniella's case, Enemy cannot fight without arms.
>>
Rolled 70, 71, 24, 69, 73, 52, 53 = 412 (7d100)

>>44328959
>>
>>44328975
Well I said a +85 for a headshot, if one rolls and gets above that number it can ask to aim towards other place of her body. I'm always eager for suggestions.
>>
Rolled 40, 23, 87, 20, 42, 74, 30 = 316 (7d100)

>>
Rolled 81, 47, 28, 16, 76, 14, 46 = 308 (7d100)

>>44328959
>>44328975
supporting this we know how usseles you are withoud your arms and i still think its a good idea to get atleast one alive
>>
>>44328975
Well, this one kills three at least.
>>
We doing per roll set or best of each rolls?

Best rollset kills 3, Best of each roll kill all 6 except Nat.
>>
I'll go with >>44328975 because it got the highest sum. Since people want to keep her alive I will make the rolled 57 be something nonlethal. Let's see the rest:

>Objective 2:
Rolled 18: Miss

>Objective 3
Rolled 79: Headshot

>Objective 4
Rolled 98: Critical Headshot

>Objective 5
Rolled 51: Small Wound

>Objective 6
Rolled 35: Miss

>Objective 7
Rolled 81: Headshot

Writing now!
>>
Man this quest is fucked up
>>
>>44329262

That's why I love it
>>
>>44329262
sure is keeps it intresting
we also never win not really every victory is pretty sour
>>
>>44329292
What are your favorite parts of it? Mine are the small repetitive details like him losing arms or always saying "greetings" when it comes to say hello
>>
File: Genos.jpg (98 KB, 896x717) Image search: [Google]
Genos.jpg
98 KB, 896x717
>>44329317
You want to make this into a contest, punk?
No one can lose more arms than me.
>>
This update might take slightly more time. I'm working on some class stuff, it won't take long, promise.
>>
Alright I'm back! Now for real, writing now!
>>
>>44329317

Honestly it's how everything consistently goes to shit for us. It gives me a lot of satisfaction to drag out even a piece of good out of these situations.
>>
I see the main mission is different. Did Heracor defeated the Magoses?
>>
>>44329610
Yup, it has that grimdark feel without being hopeless and having moments of fun and badassery.
>>44329586
Awesome.
>>
>>44329637
>[ Heracor ]: Become stronger and fight the Magus that installed the chip on your brain. [ ONGOING ]

It says it right here...
>>
>>44329659
Oh my bad, i don't know how that happened
>>
File: IMG_7190.jpg (4 MB, 2924x1592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7190.jpg
4 MB, 2924x1592
>>44328748

From your position you have a clear view of the incoming enemies, the first raid sirens start to sound by the time your only remaining working eye is against the cold lens of the magnifying scope that rests on top of your magnificent long-las.

Unable to avoid it the first person you aimed at was your old friend, she was long gone, her face was now an inhuman expression of enfleshened apathy. That wasn't your friend but a puppet, and death was the only way to cut the cords that were controlling her.

Your hands started to feel heavy and shaky, you weren't damaged nor tired yet your aim couldn't get steady on herself. A few seconds vacillating with the trigger have given them time enough to get closer, a second doubting with a gun can become an eternity dying and gone.
>>
>>44329967

Not wanting to give them any more time to get closer you aimed at another and once again failed...you tried to relax and started to pray to the Omnissiah while controlling your breath, the next chance would be better. The instant its wretched and expressionless head was on your aim you pressed the trigger and noticed a small agitation in the air and the weapon getting warmer. From its long cannon an infrared laser flew crossing the air with its invisible lance until it reached the cranium of the possessed warrior and sent its brains flying in all directions. A small mechanism automatically spun a crank inside of the guts of the Rifle and sent electric sparks flying from its vents, indicating that a new shot was ready.

You didn't knew if it was pure luck or if the Omnissiah specially hated the techpriest that you came with the following headshot but the moment the laser ray hit its head it triggered a muscle reflex on its arm making him fall while pushing the trigger of its weapon, it continued shooting until the weapon apparently detected that its wielder was dead and thus automatically shut down with what seemed to be a dead-mans switch.
>>
>>44329990

As if it were a chain reaction the headless puppet fell to his side while sending a barrage of green energy from his weapon and directly onto another of the warriors it was fighting with. In that instant you were trying to aim at the head of your next objective but since it was suddenly hit by collateral damage your shot only ended hitting its shoulder. The mixture of friendly fire and your perforation to its shoulder made it fall on the ground completely crippled and helpless. The rest didn't even looked back and they simply continued advancing with their restless dead like movements.

The sudden chaos and confusion made you miss the next shot by a pretty big margin but the next one completely obliterated the head of the warrior that was next to it. In an instant you had managed to kill three and cripple one, only two were remaining.

> Get into one of the Omega Drills and try to run over them.
> Get all the Skitarii in line and make them shoot at the two objectives, even if your weapons aren't as strong the superior firepower will end destroying them.
> Personally duel with the last two by using your many weapons.
> Write in.
>>
>>44330013
> Get all the Skitarii in line and make them shoot at the two objectives, even if your weapons aren't as strong the superior firepower will end destroying them.
If we had trouble shooting nathaniella best to get help. And I don't want to expose the drill yet.
>>
im gonna ask this because it wasent extremly obvious to me but did we or did we not hit nathaniella?
>>
>>44330013
>> Get all the Skitarii in line and make them shoot at the two objectives, even if your weapons aren't as strong the superior firepower will end destroying them.
>>
File: Skitariii.png (1 MB, 2000x2200) Image search: [Google]
Skitariii.png
1 MB, 2000x2200
>>44330013

All the Skitarii and the Nox-Vox, up to the last of them, regardless of the weaponry that they have at their disposal gets in line and aims their weapons at the objective that they have closer. A barrage of hardened light, plasma, fire, thunder and solid projectiles hit them until nothing more of them remains. You feel a great pressure in your chest and a pain in your missing right eye, you go back and look at yourself in the nearest mirror. Your eyepatch covered eye is crying blood, it is surely a vein that has exploded due to the great stress that you have suffered but you also know that it is because you have just killed one of the few friends that you had left.

During your mission you had ended upgrading yourself more and more and now most people saw you like what you really were, a monster. The rest of the day you simply rested and did nothing, you didn't felt human at all. What if the only difference between those monsters that you have fought and yourself is nonexistent?
>>
>>44330381

Now that you were thinking about it maybe you were somewhat linked with the own Necrons. You had an affinity for energy weapons just like they do, your face is missing and it has been a skull for as long as you remember and you have ended filling your bones with metal...

>[ DAY 4 of 30: 26 DAYS UNTIL THE ARRIVAL OF THE NAVY AND REINFORCEMENTS ]

>Try to reverse engineer the Necron weapons, make them work with you and your army.
>Now that you have the materials and the tools you can completely reactivate the fabricatorium. You will be able to create mid-quality weapons like Lasguns and Flak Armour
>Gather the crippled possessed warrior and make the medically adept techpriests and war-medics of the Nox-Vox study it.
>See how the advance with the tank as gone. They might have most things ready and with your help they could have the vehicle ready in no time.
>Return to the surface and search for more resources and survivors, the more days pass the harder it will be to find those.
> Try to find the body of Nathaniella, give her a proper burial.
> Write in
>>
>>44330405
>Gather the crippled possessed warrior and make the medically adept techpriests and war-medics of the Nox-Vox study it.
>Return to the surface and search for more resources and survivors, the more days pass the harder it will be to find those.
> Try to find the body of Nathaniella, give her a proper burial.
>>
>>44330405
>>Gather the crippled possessed warrior and make the medically adept techpriests and war-medics of the Nox-Vox study it.
>>Try to reverse engineer the Necron weapons, make them work with you and your army. while they are doing that
>>
>>44330445
supporting the burial
>>
File: Thread ends.png (7 KB, 299x276) Image search: [Google]
Thread ends.png
7 KB, 299x276
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Well guys, it's 1 AM for me. I'll decide who wins by a dice roll yay!

>>44330445

>>44330458

Also, I'll end it for today, as usual 30 minutes for questions and whatever you wanna say. Thanks for playing! If possible I will also run tomorrow at the same time!

>Archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=NHQ87
>>
>>44330648
Thanks for running!
>>
>>44330666
THanks to you satan
>>
>>44330648

Thanks man
>>
>>44330648
Thanks for running Ax
>>
>>44330405
>Now that you have the materials and the tools you can completely reactivate the fabricatorium. You will be able to create mid-quality weapons like Lasguns and Flak Armour
>>
>>44330804
A bit too late for that lad
>>
ALright good night. Tomorrow I'll be tired as fuck in class kek
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.