[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Story Thread >Hanging out at the local game shop >Few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: HAFuCQC.jpg (94 KB, 482x527) Image search: [Google]
HAFuCQC.jpg
94 KB, 482x527
MTG Story Thread
>Hanging out at the local game shop
>Few people doing 40k, me and some others working on decks
>High Schoolers come in, one comes over to see what we have.
>He only has a mono-white EDH Deck
>Decide to play with him, got out a counter/mill blue deck
>Few turns later, getting my good spells and he's got a few small creatures out., lots of mana but little else
>About to throw out my Traumatize
>He taps nine, names 'Blue'
>Drops Iona
>Moment of pure silence
>Everybody starts laughing
>GG
>>
>>44322029
Iona is distilled un-fun. I hate seeing players get locked out of the game
>>
>>44322195
Because you aren't the one locking players out of games
>>
>>44322281
No, I'm not. It sucks to see players unable to play their deck, and you're a dick if you think it's fun
>>
>>44322029
I don't get it. You're playing a blue counter/mill and you just let your opponent play something that costs 9 mana?
>>
>>44322029
>counter/mill
>doesn't counter Iona

You're an idiot, god damn
>>
>>44322029

>playing tier 11 deck
>getting rekt

it's like you expected anything different.
>>
>>44322029
>>44322281
>>44322195
Iona Playing Fag Here, only play her in commander and i rarely lock somebody with her, yet even when she drops, if noone kills her by the time its the next turn then they deserve to be locked out.
>>
>>44322029
>Go to LGS for FNM draft
>Get called for Round 1 pairings
>Opponent is some sort of ultra sperglord
>Start shuffling my deck, he calls a judge for time on deck shuffling
>Play against him, see that hes chosen some really weak cards and creatures to use
>Keeps reminding me about things to do during the match (Call untap step, call mana floating)
>Wreck him 2-0, he asks to take a look at his deck to see if I can fix it
>Its full of 14th pick cards and not a single rare
>>
>>44322029
Bounce her with Murk Strider and counter any attempt to protect her with Spell Shrivel?
>>
>>44322195
Play more than one colour. And hey, if he's monoblue he should be running artifacts anyway. OP is a faggot that needs to git gud.
>>
>>44322029
>Blue EDH deck
>Not playing Teferi Control

Its like you want people to have fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.