[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k RPG General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: 40K-RPG-Logo_Bone.png (162 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
40K-RPG-Logo_Bone.png
162 KB, 600x255
For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.

Book Repositories (mega is more comprehensive and up to date)
https://mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

Enemies Without:
https://my.mixtape.moe/jbsyqt.pdf

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armour and NPCs/adverseries. Not updated past DH2 core.
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v5.43.150418), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Not updated with any DH2 content.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

Fear and Loathing (Ver 1.5.2) and The Fringe is Yours (Ver 1.5.1), /tg/ made Rogue Trader homebrew supplements for playable xenos, Knights, Horus Heresy gear, and other things
http://www.mediafire.com/view/kpl4pvkdiidvg6n/Fear_and_Loathing.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/nf19t1z8p2prwrx/The_Fringe_is_Yours.pdf

Remember, ask a specific question, we'll be happy to help. But if you're vague, we'll tell you to make your players fight necrons. Probably.

If FFGs vague as hell predicted release times are to be trusted, Enemies Beyond will be released within a week or two. What are you personally hoping to get out of the book, assuming it's not total shit?
>>
Give me Nurglite mad science projects /tg/

Preferrably of a low-key kind, but mad science none the less
>>
>>44321843
Obvious mentions of bioweapons aside, experiments to churn out super soldiers by injecting them with pain suppression nurgle juice, sabotaging medical facilities by switching meds with corrupted ones that carry a dormant agent that will be awakened with a ritual when the time comes, experimenting on the dead like the nazis in wolfenstein...
>>
>>44322078
It's probably gonna be bioweapons, but I need something the acolytes could actually fight...
>>
>>44323081
STARRRRRRS
>>
>>44323081
The effects those bioweapons produce, obviously. You don't even need to go full zombie rampage, just have berserkering infected people like 28 days later.
>>
>What are you personally hoping to get out of the book, assuming it's not total shit?
Good content on Daemons that isn't ported over from Black Crusade. I'd like some new rules for Ritual Summoning, a "Make your own Demon" book ala DH1 and Tome of Corruption, a chapter on the side affects of the Malefic and all sorts of cults that dabble in the Malefic beyond just being Heretics, things like the Vile Savants as well as Xenos tainted by Daemons. In addition to new gear that isn't stupidly balanced. I hope the new Role is good and the other Chargen steps are intriguing.
>>
>>44321843
the bbeg of my current DH campaign is a nurglite dark mechanicus
basically, his whole plan is to engineer a transmitable strain of the obliterator virus, that works on regular humans, and so far hes using weapons given to underhive gangs as his vector of infection. the weapons slowly infect the one wielding it, and eventually melds with the wielders body, with metallic growths erupting across the body soon after, creating pretty horrific mutants that are tough to kill without proper gunz
>>
>>44325127
Are the bullets fired by Obliterator guns also bearing the contagion?
>>
>>44325164
its not that virulent, yet
at this point, which is kind of halfway through the campaign, its sort of been his first success with it, still requires long periods of contact to do its thing.
getting sliced up up close by one is another story entirely and hands out corruption like nobodies business
>>
>>44325127
But doesn't it work on regular humans already?
>>
>>44325341
is there a reason that he hasn't dumped it into the hive's water supply? Scarecrow may be a loony, but he had the right idea in that regard. I doubt a 40k hive has reverse osmosis filters.
>>
>>44325341
yes, but much slower than necessary for the destruction of a hive cities government and authorities, as the virus doesnt spread very well outside the eye of terror.
the whole idea here is to engineer it to spread like a regular disease so it can sweep through the underhive at such a rate that whatever countermeasures are put in place or attempted by the local law enforcement it'll be unable to deal with the sheer numbers of mutants
>>
>>44325440
honestly a good point, but i'm running this for a bunch of newbies and i would like them to have a chance at stopping this guy
>>
>>44325440
>>44325855
This is a Hive World, which pretty much means outside the hives it's an irradiated wasteland with every kind of toxic chemical thrown around for multiple millenia. They probably have much more advanced water purification systems than reverse osmosis. This of course doesn't mean the Mechanicus knows how they work. The next step in the villain's plan could actually be to find a way to selectively disable the infection filters.
>>
>>44324849

They announced new rules for Daemon prince creation in the press release so we'll probably get something along those lines.
>>
>>44326869
I do hope it's not just a "Pick X Y or Z and then roll some die".

Dark Heresy is about investigation and desperation after all, it doesn't make sense to stat something so apocalyptically powerful for combat purposes. If there's some kind of...NPC guide or something for Roleplaying these guys properly, that'd be fantastic.
>>
File: 1215112812414.jpg (36 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
1215112812414.jpg
36 KB, 550x365
>mfw everyone is away due to holidays and no games are taking place until the end of the year
>>
>>44327090

Really? I'm of the opposite opinion. I dont care for non Askellion lore/roleplaying tips. Just give me the systems and let me handle the fluff.
>>
>>44329514
Stay mad, normalfag sympathizer, I'm about to go heresy-master for my traitor legionnaires and then continue to game all month because of the holidays
>>
>>44327090
>>44329559
I just hope it's better than the last daemon generating table. God, that was awful.
>>
Hey anons, I'm making a Mutant character and I'm looking through the Core and Enemy Within books for details about the grapnel and line thing you get as part of your gear, and I can't find any other mention of it.

Can anyone tell me what it weighs and what exactly you can do with it?
>>
>>44331303
Core book page 176
>A combination of clip-harness and gas-powered pistol, this can fire a hook or magnetic clasp attached to a thin, strong wire at an overhead target up to 100m away. Once the grapnel attaches to the desired spot such as a rooftop, a user can manually climb the line or activate a powered winch that can lift the user roughly 5m per round. Common sets can hold 150kg, while Good or Best can support 200 kg.
>>
So, I want to become a Mekboy. But I apparently need 13000 exp spent for that endeavour.

How does the experience table actually work? Do I lose the talents available in rank 4, but not in 5 6 7 etc?
>>
>>44332242
correct, at rank 4 you have access to the mekboy options instead of the normal ork options. no other changes beyond that.
>>
Bump for alertness
>>
GMs and players, how have you handled or seen gellar field failure handled in your games? And what failsafes or escapes should be offered players at this point other than forcing the ship back to realspace?
>>
>>44337760
Get to the chapel, reactivate the field, maybe shunt yourself to an area of the warp that's becalmed? Emergency translation really is the best option, and it's a shitty one.
>>
How many of you GMs have featured Dark Age ruins in your games, how have you used them, and what horrors do you put inside?
I use them relatively commonly (Maybe a few times a game and players have to actively enter them of their own will, the plot won't demand it), and my players have learned that they're nightmare pits of doom, baited with ludicrous technomantic treasures and naked applications of Clarke's Third Law. And that's when the site isn't corrupted by chaos in some way.
I use them as basically bonus dungeons and side adventures with a massive risk/reward factor. Players have faced murderous robots, nanite swarms, genetic atrocities, and other treasure hunters turned into monsters inside them. Plus problems resulting from the sites partially crumbling around them because of the exploration and combat.
>>
>>44338825
Only once, when I was GMing a high-level RT party (we used modified OW rules, though).
It was a total nightmare, and explorers barely escaped with their lives (by using a teleport) and ship (with an emergency jump). One of the PCs even suffered Crit 65, burned Fate and was completely cybernetically resurrected afterwards.
They got pulled into a Space Hulk afterwards, but that's another story.

Later they sold the location of this DAoT ruins and space station to AM, and got a Secutor-class monitor-cruiser named ZX-82 Spectrum as their reward.

Here are some stats I used.
I used rules for archeotech from Stars of Inequity, and applied it to every weapon and component.
http://pastebin.com/pPwn8f70
>>
>>44337760

A lack of Gellar field should be horrific. Either thousands of rampaging demons or tearing the ship apart outright.
Survival should be almost off the table unless the immediately dewarp.
>>
What's the Eldars deal exactly? How do they plan on getting rid of Slaanesh and start making babies and becoming a huge empire again?
>>
So I'm getting into this and will probably play some form of space marines. I know about the horus heresy and the emprah but how does the empire look right now? I mean there's a bunch of old tech noone knows about and you're deemed a heretic if you learn it or something, and isn't the empire crumbling from within?
>>
How would you guys make a Tzeentchian warrior? Bonus points for not going full psyker, I guess, but I wouldn't mind playing a not-Jedi. What I'd like to know is how I'd play his personality- I know the stereotype would eb cool and calculating, but what about someone more, well, chaotic? Maximum destruction, but not for blood and skulls or the screams of the dying, but simple 'WRECK EVERYTHING!!1!', allowing for maximum change from the devastated ruins or something, especially if he throws out Bolts of Tzeentch between swinging his lightsaber/bolter.
>>
>>44341433
>How do they plan on getting rid of Slaanesh
By fueling an emerging death-god with the slow but inevitable extinction of their race, who will then fuck Slaneesh's shit up. I think that's how the plan goes.

>>44341472
Since you mention Marines, you'll be playing Deathwatch, I assume?
>>
>>44341507
Death is the ultimate change. Destruction is the seeds of things growing anew. Scorched earth is the most nutritious soil. I think a large aspect of a Tzeentchian warrior would be trolling Khornate and Nurglite warriors by proving that the destruction they sow ultimately fuels Tzeentch, as destruction is a form of change made manifest.
>>
>>44341530
So how should I go about that, exactly? Just put on a trollface every time I level a building with Khornates and Nurglites around (or inside)? Or should I surreptitiously help in the rebuilding process, all the while ensuring that signs and the way the buildings are reconstructed are pleasing to Tzeentch?
>>
>>44341507

Don't kill anyone or torture them.
Death and suffering only benefit Khorne and Nurgle, your enemies.
Play it as an honorable warrior who only wants to best his opponents so they can learn and improve themselves in combat.
>>
>>44341604
Yes, I suppose a Tzeentchian warrior would be less a destroyer and more a conqueror who wishes to see things rebuilt in his (and Tzeentch's) image
>>
>>44341765
>>44341818
Huh, so some kind of Samurai or capital-K Knightly sort, then? That's one hell of an interesting concept, far better than the simple 'wanna watch the world burn' type I was thinking of. Thanks, /tg/!
>>
>>44338825

We went through a DAoT space hulk. It was eerie how advanced everything was. Full of daemons though, to where we were glad we had terminator armor. At least we found a survivor, so that was good.
>>
>>44342315

Tzeentch warriors would be more strategists, not fighters themselves.
>>
>>44342315
I think the only problem you'd run in to is your XP costs for absolutely everything because you're not a Psyker. Which really sucks.

Since it's relevant and I've wondered it myself, how would BC work if it had Aptitudes ala OW/DH2 instead of Alignment? Alignment would still somehow have to be a thing, just not as restrictive as it is right now.
>>
>>44338825
I gave my players a DAoT starship to fly around in. They've had to hide it and do special refuel runs to prevent the mechanicus sending out a fleet after them.
>>
>>44345330
The only Dark Age ship my PCs have encountered is the personal vessel of an Inquisitor. It's a scout sloop that's less than half a kilometer long, warp-capable, stealthy, and fast as balls. It's also a grimdark Normandy SR2 in that the Inquisitor uses it as a near-invisible mobile base and lab. It has a nasty tendency of just turning up at the most dramatic moments and giving the players suicide missions disguised as polite requests for aid.
>>
File: 1296157274954.jpg (86 KB, 489x416) Image search: [Google]
1296157274954.jpg
86 KB, 489x416
Let's talk about xp rewards, /40krpg/.
How do you like yours? How is your DM handling it? Do they regret it?

What methods you/your group use? Killmarkers and precise calculations or touch and go?

Lots of xp flying around or slow crawl to the top for extra grittiness and misery?

I personally prefer to give out enormous amounts of XP in he beginning so the players can do cool stuff and feel comfortable with putting some xp in fluff skills, like useless scholastic or common lores and the such with the view to tone down rewards one game reaches mid-levels.

Then again, I'm running a deathwatch game so lots of dakka is expected, as well as high lethality in case things go south.
>>
>>44349361
>I personally prefer to give out enormous amounts of XP in he beginning so the players can do cool stuff and feel comfortable with putting some xp in fluff skills, like useless scholastic or common lores and the such with the view to tone down rewards one game reaches mid-levels.

Do you really? Your game's been going on for almost a year now and you still haven't started giving out smaller amount of exp.
>>
>>44349361

I give base 200 xp for survival per session and ear mark 3 general goals that can bump it up to 500 xp if they play their cards right.
Sometimes I'll give them it all anyways if they roleplayed well but went beyond what I expected them to do.
>>
File: 1435490835837.jpg (33 KB, 300x321) Image search: [Google]
1435490835837.jpg
33 KB, 300x321
Why does no one like necrons :(
>>
>>44354321
Because they are the worst race.
>>
>>44354876
Maaaaaaan, Dark Eldar are way worse.
>>
>>44337760
You should have become chunky salsa pretty immediately really.

It's kinda like having a player jump into a plasma furnace and then asking how they survive by burning a fate point. Except every player jumps in. And so does the whole crew. And the crew don't have fate points.
>>
>>44354321
Because they are OP. You know this to be true.
>>
>>44321782
>If FFGs vague as hell predicted release times are to be trusted, Enemies Beyond will be released within a week or two. What are you personally hoping to get out of the book, assuming it's not total shit?

Stats for Purifiers. Maybe even stats for playing Grey Knights that aren't godawful.
>>
>>44349361
>give out enormous amounts of XP in he beginning so the players can do cool stuff and feel comfortable with putting some xp in fluff skills, like useless scholastic or common lores

That's fine so long as they all actually do take fluffy skills and spend about the same amount of XP. If one of them just spends it on useful shit they stand to leapfrog everyone else by a significant margin. Worse, that might actually make sense for some characters personalities, where others might be more prone to drop a bunch of XP on lore.
e.g: Dark Angel Techmarine big into his archaeotech and ciphers vs a Blood Angel Assault Marine obsessed with becoming a Champion.
They're both legitimate characters but one is much more likely to 'waste' XP on skill that won't be useful in a fight. It's more an issue in DW due to the combat heavy nature of the game than say RT where a being smart and charming is useful or DH where having Trade skills might make a strong addition to a cover story.

>I'm running a deathwatch game so lots of dakka is expected, as well as high lethality
Then the above is even more of an issue. Who would spend their XP on fluffy stuff instead of combat ability when they live in mortal danger? OoC they might know that you'll adjust difficulty to make it tough no matter how strong they get, but IC why would you be messing around in the librarium when you just barely scraped by last mission?

If it works for your group then great, but you're kinda left in a spot where all it takes to powergame is to not deliberately hamstring yourself.
>>
>>44349361
Lots of xp flying around for me.
>>
File: 1270210576493.gif (35 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1270210576493.gif
35 KB, 450x300
>>44350065
that's because you've barely reached rank 3, hence 2-3k bounty per well executed mission

>>44355891
I'm a bit surprised myself, although it doesn't seem to hinder the group in any way. They are not very big on minmaxing, apart from one person who can be reigned in easily.

However, one must bear in mind DW marines are so powerful once something can hurt them, an extra talent or two will only be marginally effective at saving their post-human bottoms. And most weapons they have deal 2d10+ dmg which is why firepower is not something they are very concerned about. Results are gruesome and hilarious - such as techmarine drilling a Tau into the wall during a boarding action.

Also, rank systems kind of makes obvious what skills should be grabbed first, although my players learned even the fluff skills can give good benefits as passing a Common: Jericho Reach test netted them a Peer (Imperial Navy) talent on one occasion.
>>
File: gushing-tears.gif (75 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
gushing-tears.gif
75 KB, 267x200
>>44355675
>Maybe even stats for playing Grey Knights that aren't godawful.
>>
>>44355675

>playing Grey Knights in Dark Heresy

Man, why would you even want to. It defeats the whole purpose of the system.
>>
So.. my Kroot Warrior just bit the dust.. I sprinted up ahead and got my head kersplat by an entrenched sniper somewhere.. Please don't laugh at me, I'm super new to this.

So I need to roll up a new character. I haven't really decided on anything yet other than the fact that I want it to be inclined towards Slaanesh.

But at the same time, I don't want to be "THAT GUY" or come off as it. Any clues or class choices I might pick to play around that theme?
>>
>>44359855
Character archetype doesn't make you a that guy. Being a that guy rings any character archetype
>>
>>44360075
Well.. uh. How can I put this.. I've read a few greentext stories and whatnot about Slaanesh players going apeshit with mincemeating babies into drugs or becoming fat mutant slobbering pedophiles..

I don't want to do that, but I want to have my character branded by or worship Slaanesh.

Kind of looking for an angle or something here.
>>
>>44360175
>mincemeating babies into drugs
what's wrong with that? I mean, BC is supposed to deal with mature themes if it makes someone uncomfortable they can go back to their campus and cry themselves to sleep in their safe spaces. As long as it is not done in a genuinely lip-smacking, crotch-grabbing creepy way, I fail to see a problem.
>>
>>44360175

Ever considered your character owning a brothel or something? With Slaanesh's symbols weaved on the back of tapestries or painted into paintings or something?

Also, what system are you playing?
>>
>>44360175
also, a pleasure cult members of which suprassed the needs of flesh and seek esoteric experiences.
>>
>>44360461
Well.. nothing.. But I'm the new guy, and don't want to make a bad impression, I'm thoroughly enjoying the group as it is right now! Maybe I should run it by my GM.
>>44360468
Yeah! Maybe! We're playing Rogue Trader.
>>44360489
If I can get underlings or minion cultists that'd be great. I could spread the word of Slaanesh that way.

What class would be most suitable for this purpose? I kinda wonder if mutations are available to others sans Navigators...
>>
>>44360608
Oh, Rogue Trader? Then you should probably own 666 brothels, on worlds that end in 6. 6 is Slaanesh's sacred number so, it's a subtle nod to its worship that you might slip past other PCs.

What class are you running? Most classes have charges over certain groups of people on the ship. Look at Into The Storm, and there are titles you can have that gives you a boost to certain stats. I ask that, and tell you this, because then you could ask for a deck or a certain portion of the ship for you and your own to basically worship Slaanesh under the guise of you doing your job.

"Johnson, we hear lots of moans and groans coming from that side of the ship as well as have noticed a large number of people disappearing once people go there. Explain." "Uuuhhh, the machine spirits are really acting up on that side over there. We're working on it." "Ah, carry on."
>>
>>44360701
Oooh, I like numerology! I definitely need to incorporate that somehow.

I haven't decided on the class, that's what I'm mostly trying to figure out. I am mostly looking to be the temptor type of character.

I was thinking on a Dorian Gray type of deal, he wants to attain perfection in the Eyes of Slaanesh, either via body modifications, surgery.. or mutations?
>>
>>44360747
>I definitely need to incorporate that somehow.
there is scholastic lore (numerology) in the system. it also has a forbidden lore counterpart.
>>
>>44360747

I mean, beauty is in they Eye of the beholder as they say. So what seems like a mutation to others, would be an ascension to you. Definitely check out here: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Slaanesh#Worship_of_Slaanesh and download The Tome of Excess from the Black Crusade section in the book repository above. The Tome of Excess is entirely about Slaanesh worship for Black Crusade players and would help give tremendous insight as to how to best worship your Daemon Prince.

Otherwise, I've noticed that Slaanesh worship is essentially "Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll" taken to 11.
>>
>>44360786
Just reading up on that right now. Lovely.

I think going for a Astropath or Missionary would suit my purposes the best, what better way than to get wonderful prayer buddies around for a nice feast in the name of the Emperor where I take the liberty of whispering sweet secrets into their ears about The God of Pleasure..
>>
>>44360747
>>44360852
There was that guy in bioshock 1 thinking that symmetry was a problem that needed fixing, might be worth checking as a source of inspiration.
>>
>>44360852
>Definitely check out here: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Slaanesh#Worship_of_Slaanesh and download The Tome of Excess from the Black Crusade section in the book repository above. The Tome of Excess is entirely about Slaanesh worship for Black Crusade players and would help give tremendous insight as to how to best worship your Daemon Prince.
>>44360904
Thank you for your suggestions, I will take them into consideration!

My next session is this saturday, I'm semi-excited.
>>
>>44361020

Yeah man, no problem. You should be excited, as long as you have the GM's blessing, then why not have some fun throwing a wrench in the works?

One thing you might want to look into, if you go the Missionary route, take command of the litanies that blast around the ship. The ship plays music to signal the end of shifts, to call to worship, shit like that. You could change the music to where it sounds mostly the same, but if played in reverse, sings the worship of Slaanesh. Music/sound is totally Slaanesh worship btw, see Chaos Noise Marines.
>>
Just curious but would a Tech-priest be able to salvage different parts of the ship to fix a malfunctioning gellar field?

I want to run my players through a campaign on a ship with a gellar field that keeps flickering letting daemons and all manner of warp fiends aboard, with them having too salvage food and save survivors in order to get the parts they need to fix the gellar field and eventually retake the ship and drop out of the warp.
>>
>>44361119
I'm not meaning to fuck people over with the Slaanesh thing, just offer a different perspective on things that are already so diverse.. The group I'm in is not really keen on worshiping the Emperor since we've got an Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tau firewarrior, Ork and me!
>>
>>44361457
Pretty sure a Gellar field needs special parts

A well-provisioned ship, of course, might have spares in a long-forgotten and walled over hold.
>>
>>44361603
>>44361457
Rogue Trader implies a Gellar Field is external and caused by generators in the hull. Unless you're fixing power mains to make the Gellar field work better, fixing it requires EVA. In the warp. Shooting yourself would be a relative mercy.
>>
>>44361803
So assume it was only giving enough power to protect parts of the ship full time and the rest are in danger of Daemon incursions when it flickers, and as more power's brought online the safer the ships is?

That might work better actually giving a sense of progress and safety.
>>
>>44361547
The Eldar will stab you on the first clear sign of Slaneesh/chaos even if you don't do anything.

After all Slaanesh destroyed their pantheon, collapsed their empire and nommed most eldar souls and still noms them if they don't have their soulstones and/or replenish their souls with the suffering of others like DE do.
>>
>>44363181
Oh shit, yeah. That might be an issue.

Then again I'm not afraid of spindly babby space elf wimmins. I actually think my Kroot warrior, RIP, looted a bunch of gems before going off on a mission and dying. The Eldars were both keen on grabbing them, but they were locked away in his quarters. I think there might be a soulstone in there.

Time for mindgames, eh?
>>
>>44364340
Time for an Eldar raid for the soulstones
>>
Anyone roleplaying on Kurisumasu, /tg/?

Me and my group are hunting down some cultists this year in celebration of Christ's birth.
>>
>>44367460
If enough players are able and willing we could put up a session I guess, most of our time is going to be taken by relatives though
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.