[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wu Tang Clan is now your BEEG Can your players sustain the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 308x164
Wu Tang Clan is now your BEEG

Can your players sustain the power of their shaolin prowess and dope rhymes?
>>
How come
Nobody is in this thread?

Answer: no one can withstand The Clan.
>>
File: img000023monk.jpg (755 KB, 1679x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000023monk.jpg
755 KB, 1679x1200
>>44318759
Wu-Tang clan ain't nothin' ta fuck wit'

Obviously I would use Shaolin style
>>
Wu Tang can't be bbeg, they're for the children yo.
>>
File: mf doom_jpg_630x420_q85.jpg (136 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
mf doom_jpg_630x420_q85.jpg
136 KB, 630x420
>>44319052
Agreed. Pic related would make a more natural villain
>>
>>44318759
Cause this thread's obvious SJW bait meant to make anyone who answers out to be a racist for fighting a bunch of dindus.
>>
>>44316820
What the fuck happened? Did one of them stand on a landmine during laundry day?
>>
>>44320485
I got you senpai

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CwZen9b5mU
>>
File: WT1.jpg (84 KB, 645x350) Image search: [Google]
WT1.jpg
84 KB, 645x350
- In the fourth month of the first year of the reign of the Hongguang Emperor came the barbarian invaders to Hubei. Their army swarmed like ants over the surface of the land, and they inflicted ten thousand injuries and indignities upon the common people. They were filled with desire, and with longing for things that were not and could never be, and they knew not the joy of emptiness and the unconscious. So they caused things to be done that should not have been done. The Wu-Tang Clan resolved to destroy the barbarian general, and remove the scourge from the land. But the barbarian general was guarded by a warrior of fierce and unnatural power, named the Golden Phoenix. So the Nine Masters of the Wu-Tang Clan trekked to the Citadel of Thunder and Lightning, where the Golden Phoenix dwelled with ten thousand soldiers, and began the ferocious attack. They fell upon the barbarians with perfected martiality, destroying the foes without mercy.

Ri Za said, “Let us bring the raucous noise of war to the enemy!”

Inspector of the Deck said, “The Wu-Tang Clan is not a thing to be trifled with!”

The Nine Masters fought on. Ghost-Face Killer saw that Rui Kong was about to be attacked from behind by a host of the foe.

Then Ghost-Face Killer said, “Rui Kong! On guard! You had better protect your neck!”

So Rui Kong turned and slew the enemy with contemptuous ease. Then he said, “Shame on a barbarian for this cowardly action!”

During the battle the Wu-Tang Clan displayed no effort and took no conscious actions, in accordance with the Dao. Thus nothing was left undone. The Nine Masters vanquished the legion of foes, and arrived in a vast circular room, with ten thousand doors and ten thousand windows. You-God said, “This room is the Seventh Chamber. Inside we will find the Golden Phoenix.” So the Nine Masters entered.
>>
File: WT2.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WT2.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>>44323004
Inside they found the Golden Phoenix. He stroked his mustache, and preened and strutted. Then he said, “There are nine of you, and I am but one. Which of you shall fight me honorably in chess-fighting?”

Then the Old Dirty Bastard gave a shout, for his skill in the mysteries of chess-fighting was renowned. “My style is unbreakable! Prepare to be defeated most ignominiously,” he said.

So the warriors sat above the chessboard, and moved the pieces to and fro. After the sand had left the glass, they engaged in honorable combat, before returning to the chess match. But the Golden Phoenix was sly and treacherous. During the clash of minds, he furtively removed a knife, and attempted a quick strike.

The Old Dirty Bastard blocked the blow. Then he laughed. “Ha! I am the Old Dirty Bastard, alive and uncut!” Then he dealt the Golden Phoenix a mighty blow, stunning him, and the Nine Masters bound the foe and stood around him to render a final verdict.

Master Killer said, “It is not the Wu-Tang Clan who sits in judgment of you, Golden Phoenix. We have gone forth, to the towns and villages, and have done a survey of the common people, who have decided how you shall answer for your crimes.”

The Golden Phoenix sneered, again. “What do I care for the Han people?” So said he with contempt in his serpent’s voice.

Then Method Man gave a shout. “And the survey says - you are dead!” So he chopped off the Golden Phoenix’s head. Thus ended the battle.
>>
File: ODB1.jpg (689 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ODB1.jpg
689 KB, 1000x1000
-The Old Dirty Bastard said, “The Jurchen barbarians have not yet been driven from all-under-Heaven. Thus it is our duty to make them feel endless pain.” So the Old Dirty Bastard and his acolytes set forth. They included the Young Dirty Bastard, the Fat Dirty Bastard, the Tall Dirty Bastard, the Lame Dirty Bastard, the Unlucky Dirty Bastard, the Laughing Dirty Bastard, and the Lecherous Dirty Bastard. They marched for a thousand li, until they came upon a vast barbarian encampment, in which there were not less than ten thousand men. Shouting a fearsome war-cry, the Old Dirty Bastard led his acolytes into the midst of the barbarian foe.

The glorious battle commenced. The barbarian invaders were weak, and cowardly, and did not possess the spirit of martial valor, so they shrieked and fled before the mighty onslaught of the Wu-Tang Clan and their Shaolin style. The Old Dirty Bastard strode up to the barbarian commander and said, “I challenge you to honorable combat! May the Glorious Sword of the Wu-Tang strike a blow to your entrails!” The foul fiend hissed menacingly and attacked. The Old Dirty Bastard drove him back with consummate skill and valor. Yet just as he was preparing to deliver the killing blow, he was stabbed in the back by a cowardly barbarian wielding a poisoned blade. Even in his agony, the Old Dirty Bastard defeated the foe.
>>
File: ODB2.jpg (24 KB, 410x313) Image search: [Google]
ODB2.jpg
24 KB, 410x313
>>44323039
After the battle, the Old Dirty Bastard’s acolytes gathered round him on the field, soaked with the blood of the vanquished enemy. The Lame Dirty Bastard said, “Glorious Sage Old Dirty Bastard, grant us some words of wisdom to live by.”

The Old Dirty Bastard sat up weakly and coughed out a mouthful of blood. He said, “Protect your neck.” Then he died. Upon hearing the ill news, Great Sage Ri Za was greatly distraught. He summoned twelve beat-boxers to his chambers and began a free-style spoken poem-song in the memory of his fallen comrade:

"I picked him up, then I held him by his head
His eyes shut, that is when I knew he was -
Aiya! How do I say goodbye?
It is always the good ones that have to die
Memories in the corner of my mind
Flashbacks, I was laughing all the time
I taught him all about the Dao and the world
But I wish I had a chance to say these few words
After laughter, comes tears"

So perished the Old Dirty Bastard.
>>
>>44319052
Yeah but they could be going through their killer BEEG phase.
>>
>>44316820
Who?
>>
>>44323004
>>44323025
>>44323039
>>44323050

This is great, thank you for posting it!
>>
>>44316820
Shame they turned into such assholes. Meth is the only cool one left. If ODB were still around, he'd have probably smacked RZAs shit for being such a faggot by now.
>>
>>44323184
I am not from Freedomland, so I don't know what these guys are about. Are they just a hip-hop/rap group with a kung-fu theme?
>>
>>44323364
As a white guy all I know is that the saying goes that you do not mess with them, whether or not there's any truth to that I don't know
>>
>>44316820
I don't know I would have to defraud a bunch of AIDS patients to find out.
>>
>>44323459
Waugh?
>>
>>44323517
>Martin Shkreli
>Google him.
>>
File: Uses for a Gun.jpg (789 KB, 1102x1500) Image search: [Google]
Uses for a Gun.jpg
789 KB, 1102x1500
>>44316820
My character has two pistols, a shotgun, an assault rifle, an electrified baton, a 'handcannon' pistol and access to an Appleseed-style Landmate power armour.

I'm the lightest armed of the party.

It'll all end in a gunfight.
>>
>>44316820
>Fiasco game inspired by LCS
>BBEG is former "From the streets" rappers, who've gone crazy with riches, and gone full 1%
Best game.
>>
>>44316820

>BBEG

Nah. Bill Murray's heping them steal their album back from the BBEG.
>>
>>44316820
Just shoot them in the fucking head
>>
>>44323587
Why would they steal it back? They sold it, fair and square.
>>
>>44323459
Don't forget to be arrested for running a ponzi scam, fired from being CEO of both your companies and then blame it all on police 'being angry' over your defrauding of AIDS patients.
>>
>>44323614
Because it was part of the contract of the sale that they're legally allowed up to one heist attempts for the album.
>>
>>44323747
I just looked that up, and now I almost don't hate them anymore. I still kind of hate them though, because OUATS is such an awful idea, and is just openly shitting on the fans.
>>
>>44323559
>That image
I am so triggered right now...
>>
>>44323815
Calm down, and remember to keep trigger discipline.
>>
>>44323747
That is so much more awesome than I had ever considered possible...
But then again, I am reminded of that British guy who rewrote a credit card application massively in his favor (unlimited credit, no interest, a twelve million dollar penalty to the bank if they ever closed his line of credit). He sent the paperwork to the bank, they approved it, and a little while later the lawsuit ensued.
>>
File: I see what you did there.jpg (75 KB, 650x466) Image search: [Google]
I see what you did there.jpg
75 KB, 650x466
>>44323815
>Triggered

What part Triggered you exactly?
>>
>>44323121
DISGUSTING
>>
>>44323517
His knees weak, palms are heavy, vomit on his sweater already, Martin Shreli
>>
The four uses of a gun...
Not included: perforations!
>>
File: 1.jpg (127 KB, 1080x726) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127 KB, 1080x726
No problem, baby.

We'll funk them up from orbit in our mothership.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.