[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40,000 General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Always rolling 1s when I need 6s edition
>>
>>44313282
yeah, anyone who's at least lv3. so that's pretty much all chaos sorcerers, greater daemons, etc. an interesting note is you can't have generic lv3 psykers in marines or guard

>>44313215
actually that sounds hilarious and over the top, the kind of stuff i like in 40k
>>
File: image.png (402 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402 KB, 1242x2208
>>44313440
Don't suppose anyone has Anngrath's rules do they? I need them for my friends and I am stuck on my phone and can't access the mega for some reason.

Cheers.
>>
Hey guys, I recently found my Space Hulk set, and thinking about it, I think it could make for an interesting Zone Mortalis board, but I'm not sure. How wide are the alleys and stuff for the Zone Mortalis set? They look like they could fit two minis side by side so the Space Hulk set could be too small.
>>
File: image.png (364 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364 KB, 1242x2208
>>44313732
Oh and bringing this list against my Tau friend. Curse his gunline ways.
>>
File: image.png (351 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
351 KB, 1242x2208
>>44313782
>>
File: image.png (489 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
489 KB, 1242x2208
>>44313815
>>
>>44313732
>>44313782
>>44313815

serious question - are you trying to play competitively or are you trying to lose? It's one of the worst EC lists I've ever seen, which would be good in normal friendly games but this list will lose to a Tau list every battle without fail
>>
I have been lurking for a long while but this talk of 500 list has driven me to post.

I am a new player and have been getting absolutely wrecked by friends. Since I am slowly building the list and am waiting till after Christmas to expand my 500 point list I was wondering what I can do to get less rekt.

I am playing a small Astra Militarum force with a Lord Commisar in a Chimera with 10 vets (2 w/ plasma) and a Taurox with 10 vets (2 w/plasma). Each Seargent and the Commisar have powerfist and Demolitions.

My biggest problem is what my buddy brings for Necrons. Res Orb, Solar Staff on his lord with 10 warriors in a Ghost Ark and 10 immortals. All that has gauss.

The next problem is Ultramarines who has his Librarian and some tacticals in a Rhino, a small squad of scouts that always have a 6+ save and a Thunderfire Cannon that just fucks my shit up from a seemingly infinite range.

I can go on to the other two players I lose against (Space Wolves and Eldar) but the above too are the ones I face most. What should I look to add to my army to crush them.

Currently I am looking at at least two Leman Russ and switching my HQ to a tank commander.
>>
>>44313890
>expecting people who have to use battleshit bitchscribe to be able to actually build good lists when they're too stupid to even type the list out or format his screenshots into a single image or NOT POST FROM A RETARDED ASS PHONE
>COMPLETE WITH A FUCKING MESSAGE IN THE SCREENSHOT
>FROM A NIGGER NAMED DERMOT
>SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK KNOWS A "DERMOT"
>FUCKING HANK VENTURE PLAYING ELDAR UP IN HERE
>>
File: candh.png (91 KB, 780x958) Image search: [Google]
candh.png
91 KB, 780x958
What're some freaky chaos fuckery fluff excerpts that you like?
>>
>>44313843
>>44313815
>>44313782
>>44313732
Hi Dermot, are you cute? :3
>>
>>44313898
>Each Seargent and the Commisar have powerfist

Drop all these power fists, if the squads have demolitions then they all have melta bombs which makes Power Fists redundnant and retarded

>But what if they get in CC?

Then youre dead anyway.

Drop the commissar, it isnt doing anything, and get either a tank commander or a command squad for orders.\

Look at the formations in Kauyon, some are kind of nice and may interest you. If you want a tank army then go for steel host.
>>
>>44313972
flamers of tzeentch are always giggling
>>
>>44313938
Angron calm down.
>>
If I want to run 30 tactical marines in my army because I love having a bunch of bodies, should I use Imperial Fists or Red Scorpions Chapter Tactics? RS comes with the benefit of being able to throw Loth with Centurions.
>>
Ignore the hater Dermot, I'm here to help you.

What models do you have available to you, young Dermot?

Little Dermot?

It's okay, my friend. It's okay
>>
>>44314141
Red Scorpions for chapter tactics that are actually useful.
>>
>>44313288
That guy posted an idea. Criticizing the prose of an idea is beyond retarded.
>>44313938
What's wrong with using Battlescribe?
>>44313898
The only not-awful unit in your army is the Chimera with Veterans, and even that needs a third Plasma Gun. The Taurox is awful. Lord Commissars are awful. Power Fists are a waste. Demolitions is, generally, a waste. You need to add more bodies and add some ranged firepower. Either artillery or tanks. Pask in a Punisher will be an excellent choice once you move above 500.
>>
>>44314222

Don't worry, the idea was plenty retarded too.

>telling retards they sound retarded on /tg/ is retarded

I guess you might be TECHNICALLY right, but not in the way you think.
>>
>>44314010

The powerfists would save me 75pts. I've hardly used them and they do always lose in close combat.

I don't have any supplements and some of my group are flags about having their books. Looking at you Champion of Fenris.

I will definitely be getting the two Russ.

Which artillery is worth getting?
>>
>>44314141

Are those your only two options? Because there are even better chapters for running 30 tacticals. And play Battle Company and it won't even matter. You'll only be going over your minimum requirement by 15 marines and you have room for Centurions.
>>
>>44314141
Red Scorpions, hands down.

Free FnP for each squad? That makes your d00ds much easier to survive.

Shame Red Scorpions don't have anything unique which is great... Well, Loth is insanely good for his points. Cullen is also good.

But that's it. Their gimmick Land Raider is shit.
>>
So I am going to a 2k tournament next month, and I want to bring war convocation. There will be tau players, so I was thinking instead of drop pods, I would drop all the mairine stuff and be able to fit in 2 knights instead of just one because its 2k points. Does this sound like a good idea. There are at least 2 players there that will show that run superfriends (thunderwolves with white scars librarius conclave and blood angels sang priest on bikes) I am afraid they will avoid my culexus or worse shoot him then I will get tooled on. What do?
>>
Is the book Mega dead?
>>
>>44314302
>I don't have any supplements

If you have a tablet or smartphone get the digital versions, no one gives a fuck. Trust me I play in a GW and no one knows I havent bought a book in years.
>>
>>44314344
>What do?

Get a small detachment of Raptors with Lias Issodon in it and infiltrate a couple of units to nuke something.

2 knights also sounds good imo.
>>
File: IMG_20151220_132219.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151220_132219.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>44314303
My plan is to build my BaC box and paint them like the marines in the center row with a white shoulderpad (and white helmets for apoth sergeants), but I wanted to get more opinions on the best tactics for mass boyz before I start gluing. Probably won't run a full battle company, maybe just a demi company or CAD with allies.
>>
>>44314302
All Wyverns, things are broken as fuck, maybe a couple Basilisks
>>
>>44314341
Thanks for the advice. Yeah FNP on 30 dudes would be delicious. Also extra insurance if I run them with plasma guns.
>>
Anybody got the fluff piece where a load of Spess Muhreens got massacred and the Iron Hands (or AdMech) basically report it happened due to "Ork Snipers"?
>>
>>44314415
Run Loth as well, he's too good to leave behind. Just proxy a regular Lib as him.

He's great as he is ML3 and can CHOOSE any spell he wants from his available tables.

Only problem is, he's got a Force Axe, so he's auto Unwieldy, so you can't get shit like Iron Hand, Warp Speed and the Endurance one.
>>
>>44314479
>Just proxy a regular Lib as him
but his model is so delicious
>>
I'm with possibly Angron here. Who knows a Dermot? Who names their kid Dermot?
>>
>>44314451
>Celestial Lions dispose of a rebel Planetary Governor
>Inquisition exterminatus the planet because there might be a tiny atom where some Chaos happened
>Celestial Lions send a strongly worded memo to the High Lords of Terra
>Later deployed to fight Orks
>Orders are changed at the last minute, most of the Chapter is dropped into a hot zone and overwhelmed
>By some amazing coincidence, "Ork Snipers" kill all the Chaplains first
>>
what army would look good with a red and yellow colour scheme? inb4 red and yellow colour is shit

>>44314577
slumfolk
>>
>>44314479
>>44314531
The plan is to convert the Dark Apostle in the BaC set to have a force weapon instead of a mace and a pointing finger instead of a plasma gun because I fucking love his cape and don't want to shell out $100 for the Loth command squad. But I'll be honest, I'll probably cave sometime next year and buy it because the actual model is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>44314590
>chaplains
it was the apothecaries to basically cripple their ability to make more marines
fucking inquistion s m h
>>
>>44314614
I guess that answers my question.
>>
>>44314385
I really dig that foam you've got there. Is it sold somewhere in particular, or did you just find it?
>>
>>44314654

Fuck, I forgot which is which.
>>
>>44314222

Funny story I am running a Chimera as a Taurox because I had to fit in the point limit so I actually have two.

More Plas-guns, check

I can see why demolitions may not be worth taking more than one. This has definetly been something I thought about. So If I drop that I can run my Taurox Chimera as a Chimera and not be a shitter?

I need another box of vets it seems.

According to my friends I will need another 8 boxes of veterans (not sure if serious or trolling)

>>44314356

Will do, I have room on my phone, they will just have to read off a small ass screen if they don't believe me on anything

>>44314406

Cool thanks.

From what I have read it is best to have your Tank Command the same thing unless you are using Pask.
>>
>>44314665
It's from the new Citadel cases. They're honestly pretty fucking overpriced but goddamn am I a satisfied customer.
>>
>>44314637
Instead of a pointing finger try to use one of those hands that's kinda splayed out like he's using force lightning.
>>
>>44314736
That's a pretty good idea as well. I was thinking of the pointing finger because that's what the original Loth model has.
>>
>>44314707
What models do you currently have?
>>
>>44314350
Anyone?
>>
With the new Farsight book out, I'm looking to run the Retaliation Cadre as my army for an 1850 point Tournament (because chicks dig giant robots). How should I equip my three units of suits? Should I have one unit for light infantry, one unit for anti-tank, etc, or should I mix weapons up? Or should I make railsides and just drown my enemy in STR 5 shots?
>>
>>44314614
here you go battle brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A89Z5Ogu0Qc
>>
>>44314379
with 2 knights and a culexus assassin, I only have 30 points left after min war convocation purchases. enough for 3 extra vanguard and thats it.
>>
>>44314654
>>44314590
Thanks guys.

Inquisition are dicks. But I love Assassins.
>>
>CAD
Lord of Change- Greater Reward (2), Lesser Reward, Mastery Level 3- 305
Herald of Tzeentch- Mastery Level 3, Grimoire of True Names- 125
Herald of Tzeentch- Mastery Level 3, Exalted Locus of Conjuration- 120
Pink Horrors (11)- 99
Pink Horrors (11)- 99
Soul Grinder- Daemon of Tzeentch, Phlegm Bombardment- 170
Soul Grinder- Daemon of Tzeentch, Phlegm Bombardment- 170
>Allied Detachment
Daemon Prince- Daemon of Nurgle, Mastery Level 3, Wings, Power Armour, The Black Mace, Spell Familiar- 355
Chaos Cultists (10)- 50

How does it look? Normally I'd run the Prince as a Tzeentch Heavy in the Daemon CAD, but I'm worried I might face a Skyhammer and I wanted the 2++ Jink from a Nurgle prince. Thinking about dropping the third ML from the LoC to grab a second Exalted Focus.
>>
>>44314531
It is, but some people don't want to fork out for it.

>>44314637
Loth is awesome, shame his bodyguard doesn't mean anything special, just means he can take a Honour Guard without a Captain or Cullen being on the table. So, need at least another 6 more to max a squad.

What would be the best spells to pick thou is the question.
>>
>>44314907
Forgot to post point total- it's 1500.
>>
So is the next fluff going to be the death of the emperor of mankind?
>>
>>44314952
>age of girlyman
:^)
>>
>>44314789

Completed:

2 Chimeras, Lord Commisar, 20
Catachan Jungle Fighters, a Valkyrie, 1 box Catachan Heavy Weapon Squad, 1 box of
Catachan Snipers and a Primaris Psyker

NiB:

1 Chimera, Catachan Demolition Team and two sentinels
>>
>>44314910
I'm probably going to pick Biomancy spells when I'm playing semi-competitive games with friends at my LGS because Endurance is ridiculous on Centurions and it's just a fun tree overall...but I'll probably do Invisibility when I'm playing against the WAAC guys with Eldar and Tau whenever there's a tournament.
>>
>>44314907
looks mean as fuck; i like it. get some icons on those pink horror squads if you're summoning
>>
>>44314952
>>44314975
That doesn't work, as Sigmar came back and he's alive and that's the name of it.

If anything it'll be Age of the Emperor or something.

My guess is, as I've always said, all the Primarchs come back and it's a 2nd Horus Heresy type thing, but with each faction pulling out all the stops to win.
>>
>>44315003
He can take Invisibility? That's cool. Endurance is fun, yeah.

Shame he can't be made a combat monster due to Unwieldy, he doesn't have the toughness to slug it out.
>>
>>44313898

If you are playing against people who think its okay to bring Thunderfire and Ghost Arks at 500 point games against a new player you better prepare your anus for any higher point games?

Have you ever watched those two play larger games? Does the ultramarine players bring Centurians with a special Librarian? Does Necrons bring Tomb Blades and more Ghost Arks (tomb blades are small upright standing crescents on skimmer stands). Does space wolves bring a bunch of guys on wolves? What about eldar? Does he bring a fuck-Gundam?
>>
File: releases.png (107 KB, 327x567) Image search: [Google]
releases.png
107 KB, 327x567
Deals inbound at your location
>>
>>44315157
>not proxying the TFC as a Quad Mortar

40 points less for double strength shells? THAT'S BALANCED!
>>
File: foto2.png (118 KB, 788x348) Image search: [Google]
foto2.png
118 KB, 788x348
>>44315195
The Skitarii one seems pretty dope for $85
>>
Spacewalk newguy here. Been reviewing lists, what would be better to start, getting some Calvary or just getting my grey hunter squads started?
>>
>>44315220
>>44315195

I guess this is what the new CEO meant, I for one welcome the new policy.
>>
>>44315239
*Space Wolves
>>
>>44315202

I mean you aren't wrong but that has nothing to do with my post. Even the TFC is extremely strong against the Anon I replied to.

Bringing that kind of Forgeworld Fuckery would be much too far.
>>
>>44315220
>A dunecrawler, 10 rangers, and a Techpriest for $85
That's amazing
Daemon ones seem pretty okay too.
>>
Looks like there'll be a Mephiston Red spray coming back to stores, has anyone had any good experience using that for basecoating red marines? Or is it better to just prime then black and work up to red?
>>
>>44315239
>>44315269
What models do you have right now and do you have a list in mind?
>>
>>44315220
that skitarii list isnt even legal you cant use the leader guy without breachers/destroyers, unless.....A COMBINED BOOK OTW
>>
>>44315370
I would honestly be a little upset if we got a combined book out the blue.
I just finished getting both books!
>>
>relatively cheap price for 20 genestealers, a walkrant, a broodlord and 10 hormagaunts, all painted to a decent standard
>because a guy is sick of losing with nids and is going back to his muhreens in a state of butthurt

oh man i have to finish constructing my knight, should i start another army for friendly games or is Skit+knight and chaos marines already too much plastic crack? Its cheap and the guy can paint better than me
>>
>>44315267

elaborate, what did he say?
>>
Is Dermot a new meme.
>>
>>44315157
>Have you ever watched those two play larger games?

Yes, I have watched those two specifically face off at 1500 points.

>Does the ultramarine players bring Centurions with a special Librarian?

Tigerus (name check? Spell check?), yes. Four of the Centurions too. I remember because the model was pretty cool.

>Does Necrons bring Tomb Blades and more Ghost Arks (tomb blades are small upright standing crescents on skimmer stands)?

I think it should be "Do Necrons..." but I am unsure about the Tomb Blades. He has two Ghost arks and the upside down Ark at 1500.

>Does space wolves bring a bunch of guys on wolves?

Yeah his HQ and three Elite Cavalry I believe. He also has a Murderfang.

>What about eldar? Does he bring a fuck-Gundam?

I sense some animosity towards the "fuck-gundam" but yeah he has the Wraith Knight and Wraith Lord.

I may be new but I do ask about all my friends models and armies. Almost obsessively to the point they all sent me copies of their lists when I was trying to pick my army.
>>
>>44315367
I don't have any models, but I don't really know what would be a good grey hunter squad. I know I want to upgrade one to a wolf guard but from there I'm clueless.
Yes this is my first army
>>
>>44315345
don't work up from black unless you want some dingy reds
>>
>>44315220
Skiitari one you save about £20, so... $35 or so.
>>
The old Carnifex's looked so shit. I mean how could you legitimately buy one without laughing.
>>
>>44315438
No, and don't try and force it either.
>>
>>44315412

>already too muh plastic crack

That depends, how much points of skitknights and CM?
If it's like 2000+ of each I would say you probably have enough but I'm poor as fuck so what do I know
>>
>>44315507
So would you recommend the red primer?
>>
>>44315412
It's called plasticcrack for a reason. You can never have enough.

I have bout 13k (back when points existed, so 500 or so models now?) of Lizard... I mean Seraphon.

Cool thing is, with 2 more Eternity Wardens I could run an insane list. But I bought them for display purposes, not for games. So AoS doesn't hurt me.
>>
>>44315452

Get about 20 Grey Hunters and two rhinos and a rune priest. This will let you learn the game at very low points.

Then invest in a wolflord on thunderwolf and a box of thunderwolf cavalry. Long Fangs and (I suppose if you want them) Grey Hunters.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-23-04-29.png (944 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-23-04-29.png
944 KB, 1080x1920
Why.
>>
>>44315604
Because people get drunk and go on ebay anon.
>>
File: Stormr'varna.jpg (144 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Stormr'varna.jpg
144 KB, 1280x853
>>44315604
They don't need a reason.
Pic is 150 dollars for a model you can't use.
>>
>>44315604
Well it says Tyrannofex Tervigon.... Is it £150 for both or just one?

It's decently painted, but never bother unless it's good and bout the same price as RRP.
>>
>>44315560
yes. you can also use orange, or white. you're building up a color and by using a lighter prime you can achieve brighter colors

>>44315604
well it is nicely painted at the least
>>
>>44315220
>crisis suits and fire warriors for 10 dollars more than crisis suits
neat.
>>
>>44315644
You again.... And yes it can be used, just not in autistic comps.
>>
>>44315551
1250 of skit/knight as of now, 1850 chaos muhreens+600 or so daemons.
>>44315581
>13k
wow, i can't imagine dealing with that many critters. I was going to get into fantasy, but i got half of my muhreens from a friend who got married, and so i missed AoS, but i feel your pain. Lizards always looked good
>>
File: $700 looted wagon.jpg (371 KB, 1162x1600) Image search: [Google]
$700 looted wagon.jpg
371 KB, 1162x1600
>>44315604
>>44315644

Pic related.

$700 for a 40 point model.
>>
>>44315202
Not true, the RWC with Quad Heavy Bolter is S5 AP3 Heavy 6 TL (unless I'm missing something), while it's cheap at 40 points you don't get the range or versatility of the TFC.
>>
>>44314707

>8 boxes of veterans

Nigger, have you seen how many bodies guard can field? Keep in mind the standard kit isn't specifically vets. For a CAD with two infantry platoons you'll need 50 dudes, minimum.
>>
File: Rapier-Quad-Mortar.jpg (98 KB, 800x494) Image search: [Google]
Rapier-Quad-Mortar.jpg
98 KB, 800x494
>>44315731
>Quad Mortar
>Quad Heavy Bolter

Yeah, you're missing something. Don't know why you couldn't just Google it but that's /tg/ for you.
>>
File: 1415179828206.jpg (141 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1415179828206.jpg
141 KB, 894x894
>>44315713

>$700 for a 40 point model

Fucking . Brutal
>>
>>44315702
Well Lizards are now so OP it's not even funny. I can literally win the game with nothing but 10 models.

I can only lose if I could against Nagash, the fucking faggot. Joke he's one of my favourite characters

Oh and I've only done half of the army, I bought it like 5 years ago, deals due to Ebay, got like £1000 for £300 or something.
>>
>>44315826
>Nagash
literally the only fantasy model i own, just because he's fucking baller.

I really have to cut down on my social events in order to browse ebay/gumtree/etc religiously, i keep hearing about people with ridiculous amounts of models they picked up from online auctions and such
>>
>>44315826

I'm going to play AoS and use Nagash's old metal model.
>>
>>44315763

>Nigger, have you seen how many bodies guard can field?

I'm white, and no.

>Keep in mind the standard kit isn't specifically vets

Wait wut? I have been using the Catachan Jungle Fighters as my vets and no one has said a thing? Are they dumb are being nice? Besides I am not using any infantry platoons I only run Veterans in Chimera.
>>
Dam trying to decide..... Nids (nidzilla?????), corsairs or vrak renegades.

Choices choices....
>>
>>44315794
Yeah sorry, had a moment there. Didn't realise it had it's own PDF, checked the WAA2 and linked the two, my bad. Although you do lose utility in the fact that you don't get ignores cover which is insanely useful, although I suppose you could try and get with on a librarian.
>>
>>44315370
Each box gets a formation using the box contents
>>
File: 1449367582845.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1449367582845.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
>mfw i just realized i can field a painted army

>>44315931
corsairs if you can afford it
>>
File: Why Master.jpg (117 KB, 960x914) Image search: [Google]
Why Master.jpg
117 KB, 960x914
How do my fellow /d/Orks equip their Deff Dreads? 3 DCCW Skorcha, 3 CC Rokkit, 4 CC??
>>
>>44316056

RIP Dumb Gob

He deserved it

If I hadn't gotten them with dual rokkits I wouldve ran 3 klaw + skorcha for sheezy senpai.
>>
>>44315957
Yup, I'm waiting on a new chaos codex for my emperors children and mor deythan and dark furies for my raven guard army. Unless FW decides to update raptors and lias issodon before that time.

Shouldnt be an issue on the funds side. Just need to come up with a list/book.
>>
>>44315510
Dunecrawler and Skitarii squad alone are $106, I believe the tech priest is $40
>>
>>44315957

I can too. 1 HQ 2 Troops HUIEHUEHUEE

>why must I paint so slow
>>
>>44316159
for $85 the temptation is too fucking real to make a Skitarii army
>>
>>44315854
Yeah. Ebay is great, but you need to watch every day.

Nagash is baller, the new model really shocked me. All the End Time models were great.

Recent ones... eh..... Archaon is meh, Varagard are like some Undivided bullshit and one of the models looks like the head of the SCP, can't remember... cow?

>>44315860
OMFG WAACFAG USING SMALLER MODEL TO HIDE BULLSHIT LOS CHEATING ABUSING WAACFAG

I personally love his new model, but his old one has a charm of it's own, you know, old school metal. Quality has improved over the years, but it's still good.
>>
>>44316159
I was going on Bong prices.

Dunecrawler is £40, Skiitarii Rangers are £40 and Tech Priest is £21 (I know cause I got one free by accident from GW). So that's £101, so $150.

So if it's $85, that's more than I thought.... $65 less.
>>
>>44316217
I always wanted to make an Admech + Skiitari force... but I promised I wouldn't buy any till I did my Lizardmen.
>>
>>44316192
i've been painting up a storm lately. it didn't really occur to me until i popped open my box, basing needs to be done but i haven't made up the metal ruins yet. i did a herald on crusher, fiend of slaanesh, 7 khorne hounds, herald of tzeentch, and a herald on seeker over the past 2 weeks or so. not to mention some green stuff work and other models i'm working on. i should probably get started on this commission as well...
>>
The only way I would play Skitarii is if they acted like the skeletons from this comic series.
>>
>>44313898
>>44314995
Continuing...

So for a 1000 point list how does this sound?

Tank Commander in Executioner with another Executioner (Is there a better load out for Leman Russ? There are so many I can't decide but don't want to mix)

2x10 man vet squads in chimera with 3 plasma guns. One with Demolitions.

2 separate Wyvern in my heavy support.

985/100
>>
>>44316106
That's usually how I run them, and dont worry he, cyclops, and blue face are pretty ok, the other three lost their faces. Tusks might get his back though
>>
>>44316314
it's your army dude, go for it. my daemons are built on a narrative about human desire for attraction and attention; make up brands. my keeper is named victoria's secret. i think they're described like ig vets with metal bits and a fondness for the machine god.
>>
File: SleeptightSabaToof.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
SleeptightSabaToof.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>44316355

>Tusks

Never has this picture been more relevant.

>Losing King Dakka's Upvote Crown

BLASPHEMY!
>>
File: Da Dreads.png (2 MB, 3120x456) Image search: [Google]
Da Dreads.png
2 MB, 3120x456
>>44316418
WHICH ONE WAS THAT AHHHH
>>
File: DreadKingDakka.png (1 MB, 594x892) Image search: [Google]
DreadKingDakka.png
1 MB, 594x892
>>44316474

>Upvote Crown
>>
>>44315945
o well that could be cool
>>
File: Xenos!.jpg (127 KB, 527x802) Image search: [Google]
Xenos!.jpg
127 KB, 527x802
>>44316418
>>44316474
>>44316488

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!
>>
>>44316056
we dont run them, because they die horribly and never win.
>>
>>44316488

>wasting time making a custom face only to paint it like absolute garbage.

Never change ork players, never change.
>>
How do you deal with Wraiths?
>>
>>44316558

>implying all ork player paint poorly

Here you triggered me enough to ctrl+f orks in the current WIP

>>44300416
>>44300456
>>44301036
>>44301079
>>
>>44316566
kill the spyder, keep them in place or feed them squads, focus on the rest of the army and objectives. i find that instant death also works, they're t5 but no eternal warrior
>>
>>44316566
You asking about my army in particular or you asking how should you deal with wraiths? If it's the latter, give us examples of your army.
>>
>>44316488
LOL ill get that upvote on him again somehow
>>
File: 1444963593340-tg.jpg (24 KB, 336x400) Image search: [Google]
1444963593340-tg.jpg
24 KB, 336x400
>>44316566
Plasma Rifles.
>>
>>44316418
so does this guy rub his crotch against his dice for luck or what?
>>
>>44316657

Just giving you a hard time brosephene, they are yours now I am just gonna have to not be nostalgic.

I choose the simpler route and kept with the color scheme you had. Since it was only two colors and some gold trim.
>>
>>44316791

I am not sure he was very Romanian in an American GW
>>
>>44316791
Dude looks like he's poppin a semi too... prolly cause he got Crons vs Orks....
>>
>>44316652

I use Tau, but I want to know the best kind of weaponry/tactics vs them In general. Volume of Fire vs Firepower etc.
>>
>>44316897
You can either drown them with Strike teams or sick a plasma suit squad on them. Fusion teams and Riptides don't have a high enough RoF to break their 3++
>>
File: GW ork v necron Game - 4.jpg (108 KB, 843x474) Image search: [Google]
GW ork v necron Game - 4.jpg
108 KB, 843x474
>>44316875

>Crons vs Ork Walkers

I will have you know that fucker brought the Annihilation Nexus with his CAD and just blew my dick off.

I know this because I traded the ork walkers for Necons, Aay.
>>
>>44316566
Vindicators and Plasma Chosen.
>>
>>44316985
>annihilation nexus
Jesus, ill be running them into Demolishers and other Guard shit, we shall see
>>
Can some historybros enlighten me?
What are the historical references in these legions?
Death Guard (beyond Death)
Imperial Fists (beyond the Knights Templar)
Sons of Horus/Black Legion
>>
>>44317110
well imperial fists are influenced by Prussians who were apparently pretty good at making war
>>
>>44316897
Tau huh? Personally I prefer to ID the fuckers, but I play GK as my main so I just throw dreadknights or terminators with force weapons. As Tau you're stuck throwing lots and lots of dice at them or bringing a stormsurge or 2. However, all of this hinges on two things. Is this part of the canoptek harvest or are these vanilla wraiths?

1. If vanilla wraiths
You can get away with drowning them in lots of dice. Pulse fire or missile pods are your best bet here. It's still gonna be dicey though since that 3++ is gonna be a bitch

2. If it is part of the canoptek harvest.
Your priority is to pop the spyder. Until you do that you stand almost no chance of killing the wraiths unless you are bringing lots of the D. An alternative to try is kite those wraiths so that they are out of range from the spyder if you cannot get dudes to get on the spyder.

Hope this helps
>>
>>44314826
the way she talks about her paint is sexy has fuck.

It's a shame I'm not paint
>>
>>44317820
great script + good painting + british accent. same reason why anons are crushing on duncan
>>
File: L-6-Leman-the-loyal-desktop.jpg (276 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
L-6-Leman-the-loyal-desktop.jpg
276 KB, 1024x654
Quick question, what did leman russ wield primarily? Was it a big axe or a sword? And would this piece of fanart be a good representation of him?
>>
>>44318001
If you're trying to coax someone into posting the "outta the way" image, I'll end you.
If not, it was a sword.
>>
>>44318001
xboxhueg sword
also a spear
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (938 KB, 972x844) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
938 KB, 972x844
>>44318001
Beer.

I know in one of Ragnar's book he loses the Spear of Russ.
On the other hand, in most of the official art he is showed with a sword.
>>
>>44318064
>>44318044
>>44318041
K. Most of the art I've seen of him he doesn't have a beard, but I'm decorating the outside of a present for a secret santa thing at my LGS, and I'm trying to do a funny Russ=Santa angle. My recipient wanted space wolf stuff, hence me researchng what he looks like.

Will post pictures when I get it done.
>>
>>44318064
>sexy SoS get shown in that picture, but Russ is such a faggot he draws your attention away from the qt's
>no Custodes to be seen

FOR SHAME ARTIST. FOR SHAME.
>>
>>44318134

His official models have never had beards either
>>
>>44318064
>On the other hand, in most of the official art he is showed with a sword.
all the primarchs had a bunch of equipment they may have used at one point or another, like the wolf helm of russ, which ulrik sports.

I do wonder if they'll follow through with the whole variant helmets for all the primarchs thing.
>>
>>44314577
Irish people.
>>
>>44318134
>I'm trying to do a funny Russ=Santa angle.
There's an old space wolf with a white beard who rides a flying sleigh.

Who cares about russ.
>>
>>44318064

And there is also a novel about Blood Angels getting Spear of Sanguinius back.

Funny how spears are always lost.

But Sanguinius used his sword (forgot it's name) pretty much constantly.
>>
>>44318379
>Who cares about russ.

Furfags do.
>>
File: IMAG0438.jpg (432 KB, 1344x760) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0438.jpg
432 KB, 1344x760
Finished it up. I'm hoping he will like it or at least find the humor in it.

It's a box of sky claws, and the little one is just an upgrade bits pack
>>
File: IMAG0439.jpg (352 KB, 1344x760) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0439.jpg
352 KB, 1344x760
>>44318440
And the back. I'm terrible at wrapping presents.
>>
>>44318440
by the emperor, that is adorable
>>
>>44318458
>not rubbing out the pencil words

Disgusting/10.

You must wub him very much :3
>>
>>44315438
Yes.
>>
>>44318499
That's what I said lol
>>
File: Man....jpg (23 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
Man....jpg
23 KB, 601x695
>>44318440
>>44318458
>tfw you don't have a cool Grandfather Russ
>tfw you also don't have anyone you can be that cool Grandfather Russ for

You're a cool guy, anon, please stay that way.
>>
File: Merry Frostmas.jpg (111 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Merry Frostmas.jpg
111 KB, 960x720
When is fielding a Lord of War okay? I have Logan Grimnar and I'm new but I kinda wanna use him
what the fuck acutal typed in captcha are back?
>>
>>44318533
>>44318499
Oh boy, we're trying to force so many memes aren't we? From "Here is my x3 Riptide casual list" to "SoB are a meme army" to "Slaanesh is being squatted in 40k".

So now it's pointing out people in pictures?
>>
>>44318567
That's what I said lol
>>
>>44318488
Not really. I'm just new in the area and I've only played with this guy once. He was cool. But I wanted to make a good impression on the community. After christmas we are all getting together to exchange the gifts.

>>44318460
>>44318540
Thanks.
>>
As a tyranid player, what are my best choices for anti-air? I usually fight against a terminator-heavy Blood Angels army with a Stormraven, and a balanced necron force with a doomscythe.

Right now my only AA options are a flyrant with twin-linked devourers and a trio of zoanthropes. The tyrant usually gets shot down before he can taken out his target, and the zoanthropes have to make snapshots.
>>
>>44315888
Any Imperial Guard infantry model can be used as a veteran. I use a mix of catachan and cadian parts myself to give the whole "we don't give a shit anymore" look.
>>
>>44318663
Run a Hive Crone
>>
File: lightning claws.png (367 KB, 676x731) Image search: [Google]
lightning claws.png
367 KB, 676x731
Fucking Exodite Eldar, always stealing out shit.
>>
>>44318546
using lords of war like logan and dante are ok. Hell, logan isn't even that good.
>>
>>44318799
>dubbed 'lightning claw'
>based on large claw

Who would have come to that conclusion if it wasn't a 40k player? I can't think of any reason you'd call a big claw a "lightning claw" otherwise.
>>
>>44318663
The hive crone is solid for it's points. Not amazing, mind you and you'll probably need to bring at least two but it's still only slightly more expansive than the storm raven. Alternatively you can probably just ignore the planes and focus on winning the ground war.
>>
>>44318567
Shut up Dermot.
>>
>>44318851
Implying I don't want you to make this meme

S-s-top it!
>>
>>44318851
>>44318884
seriously, take it to /s4s/
>>
>>44318834
dinosaurs are "thunder lizards", so lightning ain't really out of place
>>
>>44316056
>3 DCCW Skorcha
That. Everything else is wrong.
>>
>>44318064
I can never take that picture seriously ever since this started getting flung around some 40k facebook group I was in for a while.
>>
>>44319347
>If you want a better game, don't play this one!"
>>
>>44319347

This sentiment would make more sense if it was for some incredibly hard PvE game. Where the rules are intentionally stacked against you, the player, and it's up to you to use every trick you have and every ounce of skill just to compete.

However when you're versing other players it's just shit.
>>
>>44315713
Needs more dakka
>>
File: IMG_0816.jpg (267 KB, 1125x709) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.jpg
267 KB, 1125x709
So ive got an idea for my Marine army i want to do
>Chinese influence
>Bright green
>Chinese straight swords and other kung-fu looking weapons
>Chinese square patterns on vehicles and shoulder trim
>Called the Jade Cranes

I dont know what type of army theyll be. Anyone know what kind of tactics Chinese military antiquity is known for?
>>
So, I recently bought myself a Crassus Armoured Assault Transport. what do I put in it?
>>
>>44319617
>Anyone know what kind of tactics Chinese military antiquity is known for?

Zerging.

To be honest I don't know much at all about Chinese military stuff but I do know they fielded ridiculously huge armies. Try asking in the Historical Wargaming General; they're nice chaps over there.

>>44289226
>>
>>44319617
Dudespam.
>>
File: WordOfWisedom.png (276 KB, 377x398) Image search: [Google]
WordOfWisedom.png
276 KB, 377x398
>>44319617
>Sun Tzu

He has all the answers you seek
>>
>>44319617
Unbound maximum scouts without any extra weaponry or vehicles.

For real though that sounds pretty cool, the only issue is that China was boring military wise. Crossbows, cavalry and sword n board infantry. They did have some cool toys that could be translated over to 40k well though, ji, butterfly knives, hook swords of all designs look awesome and could fit as power swords/lances pretty well.

Other than that there's no fancy tactics or anything in there, so ultramarines tactics would no doubt be the most fitting.
>>
File: ZIw32EC.jpg (198 KB, 1323x1268) Image search: [Google]
ZIw32EC.jpg
198 KB, 1323x1268
pretty snazzy
>>
teach me the ways of the dred mob /tg/
and not that stupid goddamn formation from the codex, the ia8 list
>>
>>44319731
Wait a month or so. It's almost certainly being updated.
>>
>>44319617
So they obviously have to be White Scars successors, but who is their most hated enemy?
>>
>>44319617

Spam indirect fire
Spam infantry
Build a wall
Get routed by White Scars 10,000 games in a row, build a bigger wall
>>
File: tumblr_lz3npbv68u1r1xdnu.jpg (62 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz3npbv68u1r1xdnu.jpg
62 KB, 500x398
>>44319737
>but who is their most hated enemy?
Probably the white scars
>>
>>44319746
>build a bigger wall
So a Tidewall rampart?
>>
I wasn't able find the answer in tautactica or dakkadakka, so I come here.

If a hammerhead with Longstrike is firing overwatch against 5 units, does he use his cannon against 1, one drone from against a second, and the last drone against a third enemy? Or does he fire his cannon and drones against all targets.
>>
>>44319748
Ha. I was thinking more Orks since they rock the whole barbarous horde thing.
Or Tau for other stereotypical reasons.
>>
>>44316218
Ebay is shit, hawkers, bitsellers and people who thinks panting and assembling something badly makes it worth more than mint.
>>
>>44319772

It has to be visible from SPEHHHSSSSSSS
I know the real one isn't but this is grimdark magic land
>>
File: Fire_Caste_Warrior_2.jpg (86 KB, 429x628) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Caste_Warrior_2.jpg
86 KB, 429x628
>>44319788
Tau armor was design based on Chinese armor and equipment.
>>
>>44319823
Oh. I always assumed they were explicitly Japanese instead of being Oriental amalgams.
>>
>>44319835
fire warriors helmets, shoulders and rifles were based on chinese infantry.
Battlesuits are based on anime mecha
>>
>>44319806
>It has to be visible from SPEHHHSSSSSSS
and I agree
A very big Tidewall rampart. One you can actually hide a stormsurge behind
>>
>>44319842
Onager gauntlets = burning finga.

Eat that s10ap1 attack
>>
How plausible is using 2 shieldlines as skiis for a stormsurge?
>>
File: ghazghkull 2nd.jpg (192 KB, 639x597) Image search: [Google]
ghazghkull 2nd.jpg
192 KB, 639x597
>>44319788
Make that their fluff. How about this; Their home world is a fortress world with a large continent that has their fortress monastery in the middle, their subjects in the surrounding area around it then a big fuck off wall all the way around them. The rest of the world is a large ork horde led by a goff warboss that enforces killing off anyone not interested in their way of life in the fighting pits. No meks means no guns or vehicles but bows and boars are allowed.
>>
>>44319968
Or use Snakebites, considering the mongol taste for bioweapons.
>>
>>44319968
Would Inquisition or Adeptus Terra allow Space Marines to keep xenos on their planet?
>>
>>44319823
Then why do the devs say they were based on animu shit?

>>44319842
>fire warriors helmets, shoulders and rifles were based on chinese infantry.

[citation needed]
>>
>>44320007
Why would Space Marines keep xenos on their planets anyways?
>>
So I haven't played 40k since the end of 3rd edition and I'm thinking of getting back into it. Was thinking about getting the assassin boxsetgame since I've always loved assasssins

Anyone know if the game in the box set of decent? And how good are the assassins in regular 40k? Would probably build a space marine army with them in it
>>
>>44320025
Some worlds consider feral Orks a boon. Makes a tougher PDF out of the locals.
>>
>>44320019
Because you suffer from selective reading.
>>
>>44319998
That too, goffs are traditionally more mongol-like though.

>>44320007
Most fortress worlds are under constant attack. If the xenos aren't a threat to the population then there's no reason to actually go out and fight them. Shit you could always make an IG regiment from the same world that trains against these medieval orks.
>>
>>44320025
An ork infestation once there can only be cleansed by planetwide incineration of all topsoil, caves and wetlands.
>>
>>44320019
>The Tau Infantry models, according to sculptor Jes Goodwin, were designed to have subtle influences taken from Chinese foot soldiers. The Battlesuits and vehicles drew from science fiction exo-suits

≥ Chambers, Andy (October 2001). "Chapter Approved - Tau Designers Notes". White Dwarf: Australian Edition (262).

you are welcome
>>
>>44320038
>>44320123
Then in those case as long as the Marines make a show of culling the orks every now and again, I don't imagine anyone would be too miffed. It's not like the Inquisition or Adeptus Terra have any real say in how a Space Marine chapter runs their planet though they might think they do
>>
>>44320154
Culling orks could be, in fact, how they weed out aspirants.

Then neophytes have to hone their skills stalking nobz and the like and bring back the heads to the chapter has trophy.
>>
>>44320195
Having a teenager hunt feral Orks in order to enter a Space Marine chapter is insane.

I like it.
>>
File: warhammerslavestodarkness.jpg (258 KB, 651x907) Image search: [Google]
warhammerslavestodarkness.jpg
258 KB, 651x907
>>44315195
>Slave to Darkness
>>
>>44320123
Is that Harvard referencing I spy?
>>
File: 1429549144007.jpg (245 KB, 972x726) Image search: [Google]
1429549144007.jpg
245 KB, 972x726
Which is the best Craftworld? And why is it Ulthwe?
>>
File: Biel-Tan_Grav_Tanks.png (2 MB, 1079x620) Image search: [Google]
Biel-Tan_Grav_Tanks.png
2 MB, 1079x620
>>44320462
>Not Biel-Tan

It's like you enjoy having second rate wannabe aspect warriors as your army core.
>>
File: wraithblades1.jpg (42 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wraithblades1.jpg
42 KB, 800x600
>>44320462
>>44320570
>not Il-Kaithe
It's like you guys don't want your daily dose.

Actually I don't know shit about most craftworlds; I just wanted one that works together with DE often lorewise
>>
File: Goblins26.jpg (229 KB, 1023x717) Image search: [Google]
Goblins26.jpg
229 KB, 1023x717
>>44320609
>Green/Purple
>Deldar
>Missing the obvious Opportunity

Also

>Eldar/Deldar Allies
>>
File: Death_Company_Astartes_2.jpg (112 KB, 1260x717) Image search: [Google]
Death_Company_Astartes_2.jpg
112 KB, 1260x717
Death company vs zerkers
who wins? using CSM or Khorne codex changes anything? in the end the bloody blood rule or how was it called only starts working from second turn
>>
>>44320609
Agreed. I enjoy the fluff where they ally, sucks that in the crunch you can make the most stupidly OP builds and it makes you an instant WAAC fag
>>
>>44320676
Yeah, there's a stigma to it. I just wanted to throw in a Farseer so I could be one of the cool kids who plays with the Psychic Phase.
>>
>>44320123
>Chinese foot soldiers

I'd really love to see what they used as a reference, if this is the case.
>>
>>44320658
Death company have FNP, more attacks, access to jump packs and power weapons while costing 1 ppm more. Berserkers only have +1 weapon skill and counter attack against DC.
>>
>>44320658
Last sunday, my Death Company marines utterly raped a squad of Khorne Berserkers, even though the 'zerkers were the ones doing the charging, thus denying the DCs a number of bonuses.

My opponent changed the last surviving Berserker into a Daemon Prince using Blood Tithe points. The Death Comps then went on to batter that down to one wound before dying themselves.

A regular Tac Marine finished the job with an expertly placed krak missile.

For Sanguinius!
>>
>>44320658
Straight on naked, blood angels win because they have FNP and 2 base attacks.

Whoever gets the charge has an edge but it goes to BA 4/5 times.

KDK Zerkers have the advantage of being troops, but that's a small bonus.
>>
>>44320693
Hence why I expanded into Ulthwe eldar,I run an aliied in Seer council and guardians to get those sweet sweet warp charges
>>
>>44320676
Not necessarily, I do it so I can have Incubi, the lost Aspect of fucking up 2+ shit, assault transports for Banshees and adding even more LD fuckery.

It's when wraithguard archon slashfics are made that the cheese starts to sweat.
>>
>>44319785

You're only able to fire Overwatch once during the Assault phase at a single charging unit unless specified.
This includes Supporting Fire.

Firing Overwatch involves the unit firing all capable weapons at the target.

So this means that Longstrike can fire once at each charging unit because fuck everyone else I guess.
>>
>>44316056
However you run it, it's gonna perform averagely, so keep it nice and cheap. Personally I use rokkitz because at least they're suited for targets the dread is likely to charge anyway.
>>
>>44320975
Never liked single shot weapons on bs2.

Tankbustas at least have tank hunter to compensate .
>>
>Skyblight Swarm
dakka Flyrant
Two Harpies w/ Venom Cannon
Hive Crone
Three units of minimum gargoyles with obsec
>CAD
Two dakka Flyrants
30 Termagants
Tervigon
Two Zoanthropes
Two Harpies w/ Venom Cannon

Would this 2000-point flying circus ever see a match or would people just NOPE me out of the store?
>>
>>44320750
True that, I feel that DEldar really need an update to give the Incubi grenades, it'd make them SOO much better. They're one of my favourite units in the game aesthetically and the fluff is pretty sweet too.
>>
>>44321061
2 x BS2 shots = 1 x BS4 shot. It's also one of the cheapest options.
But whatever, use skorchas to burn your way out of charge range or big shootas to do literally nothing.
I won't stop you.
>>
Can someone quickly summarize the chapter foundings and why they started ?

Asking as one who is making his own homebrew chapter but not sure which founding it makes sense that his chapter was made in.
>>
>Run Ghazzy's Green Tide with Big Bosspole Warboss
>Face off against Tau friend who's running new Hunter Contingent
>He throws a single Commander suit into the Tide and issues a challenge
>Obligated to accept because Biggest an' da Best and Orks yo
>Onager Gauntlet hits on a 4+ and wounds on a 2+ IDing him
>Commander dies but then rest of his army focuses the Tide down with their +1 BS
>Heavy Retribution Cadre preventing them from running or charging as well
>Tide now beating itself in the face because not Fearless and Da Boss iz Watchin' even though he died
>Can't even Waaagh anymore
>Even failed a Pinning test from Pulse Carbines Turn 3 so sat in Rapid Fire range for a turn
>Concede after finally getting into Charge range with about 20 models left just to be knocked out of it by Supporting Fire
>Ask how much Onager Gauntlet is afterwards
>5 points

yippee
Well I guess it was my fault for expecting any other outcome I guess.
It's just depressing seeing yourself walk into a shooting gallery trap not due to a glaring mistake or misplay on your part but because your army Special Rules force you to.
>>
>>44316734
>5/5 shitty rifles with bs 3
No, fug u.
>>
>>44321292
>dropping two CC attacks for that
nice

>>44321317
Damn that sucks, I try and keep my ghaz HQs outside of challenge range if I don't want them getting murdered in CC.
>>
>>44313440
Anybody know how to stop GW sending emails about items you added to your cart when you accidentally added something for a second but them removed it?

I have been getting these emails for two days now. All because I accidentally added a Keeper of Secrets to my cart.
>>
>>44321309
They started because the Emperor wanted super soldiers.

Hard to do a quick n dirty description of the chapters that won't make them one dimensional hat switches.
>>
>>44321360
>dropping two CC attacks for that
Two attacks that cost 30 points and are often overkill.
>>
>>44321410
>Hard to do a quick n dirty description of the chapters that won't make them one dimensional hat switches.
The HH series does the same so dw.
>>
File: jester weirdboy.jpg (304 KB, 485x708) Image search: [Google]
jester weirdboy.jpg
304 KB, 485x708
>>44321360
>challenge range
Nevermind I looked it up and that's not a thing in 7th. At least I checked it now rather than in the middle of a game.
>>
>>44321443
Nevermind, all you need to do is keep him unengaged.
So that he can't attack.
Orks yo.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.