[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Dragon Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4
File: dragon-wormhole-portal.jpg (37 KB, 960x342) Image search: [Google]
dragon-wormhole-portal.jpg
37 KB, 960x342
You are an average elf, young, just beginning to be considered an adult, but beyond that there's nothing terribly special about you. You are also a dragon, still young, still fairly average for your age. Your people have for millennium maintained an almost humanoid form in order to evade the cross-hairs of humanity, who ruthlessly hunt you when you are found, due the monstrous actions of your less discreet ancestors, and even still some of your more violent cousins. They however have never managed to make the connection between the mysterious, rare, and long lived elves and dragons. Today, you and your parents are seated in your true forms, beneath the nexus of The Gate, a dangerous but important act... with you about to say farewell for a years time at the very least, and perhaps decades yet.

To paint a fuller picture, I must learn more of who you are young dragon, this scene is repeated every time one of your kind comes of age... but you are an individual, and your tale will not be the usual.

Let us begin with the basics, what do people call you?

>______
>>
Pointy Ears. Our ears are incredibly pointy even for an elf
>>
Black Teeth, we have a taste for rotting meat and our breath is foul.
>>
As an elf, people typically refer to you by your distinguishable ears, when seen as a dragon, humanity gave you a vicious name (It was ONE time!) You do not know your True Name, and your parents didn't feel like giving you one at birth only for it to be cast aside as you underwent your journey, where one of the requirements for returning home is to discover for yourself, so you are typically referred to by descriptions.

What color are your scales little lizard?
>>
>>44308200
Oily gray.
>>
>>44308200
Purple.

We must be the most pimping of giant reptiles.
>>
>>44308290
Imperial purple with gold trim. Regal pimping.
>>
>>44308383
I like it, so maybe gold scales along the spine or something.
>>
The scales of your true form are a deep shade of purple, with golden wing tips and spines. Despite myths and rumors, a dragons color has nothing to do with it's breath weapon... which is more of a learned form of magic, passed down family lines. Your color is the product of a golden-red father, and a pure blue mother. They taught you how to breathe in, and exhale either fire or lightning. In your elven form, your purple is more subtle, it shows itself in your clothes and your eyes, and your hair is a platinum blonde. Your fire is oil in a refilling flask, and you can create sparks at your fingertips. Your breath isn't the only thing that taking elven form changes, humans believe that when an elf reaches a certain age they craft a weapon, or pair of weapons, from the finest materials in a secret ritual manner... these weapons are in fact your claws and your fangs.

What kind of weapons did you produce?
>>
>>44308584
We're a long-eared pimp right? Make our weapon a sword cane
>>
>>44308584
A glaive.

Polearms a best.
>>
>>44308584
>>44308637
seconded
Plus our backhand
>>
Maybe a sword cane and a special glove for backhanding fools?
>>
We wear a number of rings that are linked together to form a crde gauntlet, and our cane is solid mythril, and can magically lengthen to 6 feet.
>>
Your weapons are subtle, on first look you wear a fine pair of gloves and walk with a cane. The cane however conceals a mythril blade which is your fang, and your gloves have many small jagged points on the back and the tips that tear as they are your claws.

Despite the assertion earlier that you are quite average, even the average elf has something they are good at, and something with which they are subpar.

Of the following stats, which would you say falls under each of these categories?

>Strength
>Cunning
>Agility
>Willpower
>>
We trained with an order of monks to improve our hand to hand strikes, grapples and maneuvers, as well as aquireinf our nifty extendo cane that doubles as a staff.
>>
>>44308936
The cane has a wieghted end, this is our tail.
>>
Will, we are a perseverant person, with a hard mind
Strength, we are excellent at grappling and strikes
>>
>>44309003
We arent the smartest, nor are we quick with our toungue.
>>
While not the smartest, nor the most glib, your perseverance... or stubbornness... and sense of self is something to be admired. Beyond that you strike quickly and can maneuver yourself well, and with average strength, your hits are still nothing to gawk at.

>Strength set to +0
>Cunning set to -1
>Agility set to +1
>Will set to +2

Something comes to my attention little one, I am unaware of your gender. This is a superfluous detail, but in the interest of completion,please tell me, before I send you on your journey.

>>44308956
(I like the way you think, consider that canon)
>>
>>44309196
Female of course
>>
>>44309196
Male.
>>
>>44309278
Of course little one. Of course.

Your parents are behind you, and The Gate is in the sky above. You do not often get a chance to spread your wings, the majority of your day to day experiences are in your elven form. Your mother is crying, and your father looks like he's trying to be tough. Today is your 24th birthday, but from what you know of humans, your physical age would be closer to 18, you are about to fly into The Gate, and be transported to another world. The Gate is dangerous, and if you aren't careful, you might veer off course, or never make it through to the other side. In order to return, you must learn your True Name, and complete some other unspecified challenge.

Do you have any questions, for your parents or about the world you are leaving behind, before you head through?
>>
>>44309196
Why thank ye heartily OP, this is the first quest thread ive been a part of.
>>
>>44309757
What exactly is in this other world mum? Why do I have to do this pa?
>>
>>44309843
You know within yourself that the reasons, while mostly tradional and that you may well return, there is a personal feeling of desire, to explore, learn, and conquer
>>
So, we are a purple gold dragon with lightning and fire,
An elf with pointy ears, white hair, purple eyes and clothes, a cane that splits into a mace and sword, and a spike glove. We also have shocking touch (basically) and can spread infinite oil that burns hot and bright.
>>
Op get back in here, im trying to keep this thread alive here.
>>
>>44309843
>What exactly is in this other world mum?

Your mother looks as though she is thinking. "It's been so long since I took my journey... but I will do my best to remember... minor differences in the ritual to open the gate result in different destinations, and I tried my best to recreate the ritual I was sent with. The world was a sort of... crossroads. Many different worlds were connected and beings of power greater than ours traveled freely. It may sound intimidating... and it was... but it's important for your journey that there is challenge."

>Why do I have to do this pa?

Your father sighs before speaking. "It is mostly traditional, but with good reason as well. I have no doubt that you will be careful, and only return to true form in the most dire of circumstances... but... part of the journey is proving you won't have to. That as well as discovering for yourself who you are darling, without your mother or I breathing down your scales, telling you what you can or can't do. I'm sure you will make us proud when you return."

>>44310043
(Basically, knowing two different "magic" facets keep you from being an expert at both, but with practice you could learn to fire lightning bolts for example or make the oil burn even hotter, like napalm. While it does refill as well, it is still drawing on your mana pool basically, and you can't just spread it everywhere you go without exhausting yourself.)
>>
File: 1449186531977.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1449186531977.gif
1 MB, 500x280
OP this better be you
>>
>>44310218
I was late
SHAMFUR DISPRAY
>>
>>44310211
So I go into the gate, glancing back at my parents, knowing that somehow, Iwould see them again.
>>
did OP die?
>>
File: diff.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
diff.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>44310301
(Wow, I just typed up an entire 5 or 6 paragraphs when something crashed, one moment please.)
>>
>>44310660
I know that feel too well
>>
File: 1447097547653.jpg (44 KB, 416x580) Image search: [Google]
1447097547653.jpg
44 KB, 416x580
>>44309278
>Female of course
>>44309757
>Of course little one. Of course.
>>
>>44310747
Wait are we female? If we are this is going to become a fetish quest fast.
>>
>>44310218
(You bet your butt it is.)

Your parents give you one last nod and gesture towards The Gate. Your time is running short, the Hunters have to have seen this and will be here soon. You spread your wings and quickly get into the rhythm of flight.

Entering the gate itself feels weird, as if all the wind in the world vanished and you were left in the eye of a great hurricane. The not-quite-air feels chilled, and as you travel along your path you see many twisting colors as other paths branch off and connect to yours.

Your scales feel strange, as if they were being lightly tugged towards the edges of your path, being torn apart slowly. You can see the end of your path as the tunnel looks to open up to a small village. And then something hits you.

Before the tugging was light, but now it is a violent tearing, you and whatever has collided with you go careening out of control as you lose your bearing and shoot down one of the side passages, if before your were drifting down a river, you just got flung into the rapids, and it's everything you can do to not throw up as you eject from The Gate and crash into a jungle, reverting to elven form and coughing from all te dust in your crater.

To your side is a human in full platemail, she lifts up er sword and points it in your direction while suffering from a coughing fit. She drops it and falls to her knees as she does a poorer job of holding her lunch than you did and sputters on the ground, giving you a confused look before taking up her sword again. "You... are you the dragon?"

>>44310868
(For my own integrity and sanity, that's not gonna happen beyond a joke here or there.)
>>
>>44310919
I ask the humans name, and comtemplate eating her.
>>
>>44310919
Ask the humans name and where we are.
>>
>>44310919
>You... are you the dragon?
...yes, as you can see from my wings, scales, and massive size that I'm a damn dragon. now for my questions. What the hell is wrong with you?!
>>
>>44311021
While you aren't normally one for eating people, this lady just literally pushed you towards the edge, you can "feel" your oil flask fill in cold anger, and ask the following. "What is your name, where are we... and what the hell is wrong with you?"

The human startles "The name's Squire Antimony, elf, I'm HUNTING a dragon that was sighted in the area and..." she lowers her sword and looks around, raising it again as if to keep you on the other side. "I should be asking YOU where we are... you... you shapechanger!" You can practically smell her fear, she is clearly not as in control of the situation as she wants to think she is.
>>
>>44311271
I'm an elf and i have no clue where we are calm down and lets find a town and try to avoid your dragon.
>>
>>44311271
do you have any idea what you have done?! You just through us in to some random portal through a GATE JUMP! You just ruined a process that takes careful planing and long rituals to JUMP INTO ANTHER WORLD that even the slightest error could send you off course by MILES and rammed into me possibly throwing the two of us into a completely deferent world.

Or if that went over your head thanks to you I have no idea where we are or even what world we're even on. We could be in paradise, Hell it self, and everything in between.
>>
>>44311271
Complement her hairdo
>>
>>44311271
Survey the landscape.
>>
You're pissed. You WANT to tell her how much exactly she screwed the both of you over, but she's jumpier than you are and sword wounds seem like they would suck.

"Look, Squire Antimony... I'm just an elf, I don't know WHERE we are, we could be in heaven or hell for all I know and it's all your fault... but... we should maybe try to find a town or something, get out of the wild you know?" Noticing that you might have let a bit more anger then intended slip through you plan to make a quick save to diffuse the situation. "Nice hair by the way." You are not a clever woman.

Squire Antimony for her part just drops her jaw and stares at you, while you look around. You're standing in the middle of your impact crater, there are felled trees to either side. As far as you can see there's jungle but... yeah, you can hear the faint sound of running water behind you, away from the amateur Hunter.
>>
>>44311674
well find the river and then climb a tree and see what you can see. Towns tend to be built near rivers so maybe we'll get lucky and spot something that can lead us to civilization
>>
>>44311752
This.
>>
You turn around dismissively and leave Squire Antimony to get herself in order. It isn't a long walk to the waters edge, the canopy here is particularly thick and only spats of sunlight make their way through.

You climb the tree gracefully, it might be a stereotype that elves are at home in the trees, but you certainly move like you are. Peeking over the top of the canopy you can see for quite a distance away.

Following the river upstream you can see a waterfall in the distance, with what appears to be a small building on the cliff... the other way stretches on for much farther, but you think you can see smoke in the distance.

"Hey... uh... you see anything up there?" Squire Antimony has made her way to the ground underneath you, she looks nervous and perhaps a little embarrassed, but she's keeping her sword lazily pointed in your direction.
>>
>>44311948
I see a building upstream near a waterfall, some smoke down stream, and a women who keeps pointing her sword at me like a fresh recruit trying to intimidate an ork.

I say we head towards the falls first since if we don't turn up anything there we can probably find something that floats and use that to travel down river.
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d10)

You roll your eyes and make your way down the tree. "I see a building upstream near a waterfall, some smoke down stream, and a women who keeps pointing her sword at me like a fresh recruit trying to intimidate an ork." Antimony lowers her sword, and looks almost bashful, but keeps her eyes on you at all times. She clearly doesn't trust you, but she's willing to put that aside for now. On the plus she seems easily cowed, you take charge and form a plan.

"I say we head towards the falls first since if we don't turn up anything there we can probably find something that floats and use that to travel down river."

Antimony nods, and follows your lead as you make your way up river. Roll a d10-1. Taking the best of 3.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>44312321
>>
Rolled 9 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>44312321
>>
>>44312321
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>44312321
>>
>>44312478
we're not doing crits right?
>>
>>44312321
I have no idea what im doing
>>
Part way through the walk, Antimony stops to ask you a question. "So... I don't think I ever caught your na-" you stop her at the sound of a twig snapping, and look behind her to see what looks like a famished wolf of some sort, drooling at the mouth. It growls and three more come out of the shadows, Antimony draws her sword noticing what you're looking at.

Antimony and You square off against the 4 wolves.

Combat will go as follows, players will decide on an action for "Pointy Ears" to do, and I will call for a roll. You primary attacks are your sword and mace which do a d8 damage each but make different kinds of damage, and your backhand, which does a d6 but can be cast alongside your sparks to do an extra d4 -1 damage. You can make two attacks a turn at a slight penalty to hit.

>>44312483
Not for this roll, but in the future a 1 removes the highest roll. Just a perception check here was all.
>>
>>44312549
what does our oil damage do and lighting magic we have do.

Anyways use the pimp can as a sword for now since wolves don't have armor to worry about.
>>
>>44312620
At the moment, the oil is more of a utility power than a combat power, using sparks it might be possible to light it in combat but it would take longer to set up... perhaps a d6 fire damage and a chance at incapacitating the enemy with a fear effect. Your sparks are mostly useful alongside your backhand like I described, it's 1d4 - 1 lightning damage and can be cast without an extra action alongside the backhand, but costs one of 5 "embers" in your mana pool, which will recharge over time and will gradually get bigger. Refilling the oil flask also costs an ember.
>>
>>44312549
Let's not reveal the sword yet and use the mace for now.
>>
>>44312549
Hit them with stick, make a draconic threathening posture to scare the hell out of those lowly beast
>>
>>44312549
>>44312780
I'll second this
>>
>>44312770
fair enough
>>44312780
what exactly do you mean by draconic posture?
>>
>>44312770
>>44312780
That will be a 2d20(1d20+1,1d20+2, I'll add the mods) to strike at one of the wolves with the pimp-cane and make an intimidation roll on the others.
>>
Rolled 14, 7 = 21 (2d20)

>>44312839
pimp cane baby
>>
Rolled 9, 17 = 26 (2d20)

>>44312839
>>
Rolled 7, 6, 12, 7 = 32 (4d20)

>>44312882
>>44312893

You club one wolf right in the face with your cane as he makes a lunge at you and his skull makes a sickening crack. You growl at the other wolves and all but one back away a little, shifting attention to Antimony.

Antimony swings her sword at one of the wolves.

Two of the wolves go after Antimony... in her Plate-mail armor.

One wolf goes after you. Roll d20+1 to evade.
>>
Rolled 19 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>44313026
>>
>>44313058
Antimony swings, and she misses, the wolves lunging at her can't get any purchase on her armor themselves though. The wolf that came after you seems almost sluggish as you step aside.

It is your turn, decide on an action.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44313194
keep hitting it with out stick
>>
Rolled 172, 141 = 313 (2d203)

>>44313224
Your business is cracking skulls, and business is good.

Antimony makes another attempt at "just hitting one of these brutes!" and one of them backs off of her to try and get at a meal that isn't canned.

Roll to evade.
>>
Rolled 15, 19, 9 = 43 (3d20)

>>44313374
*COUGHS*
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44313374
oh we're fu>>44313401
uh never mind
>>
>>44313437
This wolf gets closer than the last one, but it's still nowhere near close enough.

Antimony cries out in pain as the wolf scratches one of her armors weak points before she runs her sword through it.

Your turn. There is one wolf left.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44313561
let's finish this now and the cane has been doing it's job well so far so let's keep on swinging.
>>
Rolled 13, 3 = 16 (2d20)

>>44313614
In your time of need, your cane has failed you. Well, not really... the wolf is just fairly quick on it's feat for a half-starved wild animal, and you can't hit everything can you?

Antimony kicks the wolf corpse off her sword and tries to finish off the last one herself.

It's still going after you, but it looks to be more about desperation than anything now.
>>
>>44313806
Swing and use sparks
I have no idea how to roll, so plz halp
>tfw newfag
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44313806
dodge
>>44313845
in the options bar
-type dice+(?)d(?)-
with the first ? being the number of dice and the second ? being what kind of dice like a d4, d10, d20 ect.
>>
>>44313806
It looks like the wolf was paying to much attention to you, with a solid blow from Antimony's sword, it's neck has a nasty gash in it and a bit of blood spurts on her armor.

She dabs at her scratch a bit, it wasn't anything too bad, probably just a stinging wound. "What's the deal with these things? Don't wolves normally avoid people?" She finally sheathes her sword, first time since she drew it in the crater. "Oh yeah, I was also asking your name, since it seems you have mine and I don't have yours long ears."

>>44313845
Under the options bar enter dice+1d20 or whatever configuration you're trying to roll.
>>
>>44313929
>Oh yeah, I was also asking your name, since it seems you have mine and I don't have yours long ears.
...Pointy ears huh? guess that works.

If she presses for a name saw it's Poe short for Pissed
Off
Elf

Then start walking towards the falls
>>
>>44313929
> i would be Aegon The Young Dragon
>>
>>44313995
don't tell her we're a dragon, she fucked us over because she thought we were a dragon because dragons are a kill on sight thing back home. Right now she thinks we're an elf

oh and
>>44313929
>What's the deal with these things? Don't wolves normally avoid people?
Back home yes, but we're not at home anymore now are we. And because of you I have no idea where we showed up either.
>>
>>44313994
Alternatively/in addition to, say "just call me Princess."
>>
>>44314052
Joking brah
>>
>>44314069
I am your father
>>
"Long ears works."
Antimony crosses her arms. "No I think I'd rather call you a name and not something possibly racist."
"Just call me Princess"
She raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, no. I don't think you've earned that yet, seriously, what's your name."
"...Poe."
"Poe?"
"Yup. Short for 'Pissed Of Elf."
Antimony throws her hands up "Y'know what? Fine! You're Poe now! If you don't want to tell me your name just... whatever!"
"Ok fine... Antimony, the truth is... I am your father."
She just starts to storm up river. Following just behind you continue. "Also, yeah... about the wolves. Back home they avoid people but we aren't home anymore... If you hadn't tangled with me I might have known where we were too." She looks like she's puzzling over something, but she doesn't speak her mind when you reach the waterfall.

Up above, there's what looks like a small cottage, it's a steep climb to the side of the waterfall, but it's probably manageable if you're careful. A couple torn fishing nets are tangled on the boulders below... not that this would be a practical place to fish anyways.
>>
>>44314322
>tsundere

Gj GM anon for consider all opinion
>>
>>44314322
well we're good at climbing so we should be fine. Guess we could try and help antimony up if she needs it but with all that armor she looks kind of heavy.
>>
>>44314388
Agreed. Climb, help Antimony climb but complain about her weight while doing so.
>>
>>44314388
She can strip though
>>
It's a little harder to find purchase on the rocks than it was on the tree, a few portions of the climb are near vertical and you need to help Antimony up. "Great Divine's squire, how much do you weigh?" She gives you a steely glare. "I weigh a perfectly reasonable amount, you're just weak Poe!" Looks like she's keeping to her word of calling you that now. Not the worst name you've had. You manage to make your way to the top though and she huffs. "Now I KNOW you can't be the dragon. It was young but you're obviously not strong enough to be one of those malicious beasts... and you've helped me out a couple times already."

You're outside the cabin and have a better view of the jungle you were in. You left a decent sized crater next to the river, and down the other way looks like a large camp of some sort, way off in the distance, where the jungle fades into a forest and then sparse grasslands.
>>
>>44314523
she still has to bring the armour she can't just leave it laying around.
>>
>>44314674
This is me. Name dropped for some reason...
>>44314686
That and she's still not entirely convinced you aren't a cunning bloodthirsty child eating monster.
>>
>>44314674
well might as well knock and see if anyone is home.
>>
>>44314756
This. If there's no answer try opening the door, if it's locked ask Antimony if we should kick it down.
>>
>>44314732
well her fears aren't unfounded besides doesn't she know the children are always the most tender.
>>
You knock once on the door and it slowly swings open, looks like it wasn't really shut... a bunch of paper with symbols you don't understand litter the floor and there's a telescope pointed out the window off the cliff. It looks like whoever was here packed in a hurry, leaving furniture, pots and pans... stuff like that.

Antimony has a look at the papers. "I think this is Dwarvish script... seems to be complete gibberish though. I can read the letters but they aren't making any meaningful words. Any input?"
>>
>>44314928
different world remember, probably dwarvish just use a different words while using the same letters.

Or its code, again I have no idea where we are now so the best I can give you is a guess.

Look around and see if we can't find something, if nothing else we might be able to call this place home until we can figure out how to leave. I mean it's in the middle of nowhere so we don't have to worry about locals that much and it's kind of a pain to get to so it would be hard for something to sneak in here without us noticing as long as we're inside the building.
>>
>>44314928
It's in a different language thats why you can't read it try searching for a cold cellar.
>>
>>44314928
"Maybe the sounds they spell out will make sense in a language I know. Wouldn't that be something? Otherwise I suggest we search the place for anything useful and use this telescope to check out the camp downstream"
>>
>>44315046
This and look more in details, is the food still hot? Any sign of struggle?
>>
"Maybe the sounds they spell out will make sense in a language I know. Wouldn't that be something? Otherwise I suggest we search the place for anything useful and use this telescope to check out the camp downstream"

Antimony chuckles "Hir tan gal?"

"Nope. Maybe they just use different words, or it's a code of some sort." You give the cabin a quick once-over. It looks like this is the only floor, no signs of blood or broken furniture anywhere, any food that was left has started to rot already and the place, while not abandoned long... was empty before you got body checked by the Hunter. The telescope however points towards something interesting. The camps aren't populated by people in the traditional sense of the word... back home ogres are considered dumb brutes and wild animals. Even dragon's intellects are acknowledged so the fact that these same 10 foot goliaths seem to have set up a warband is alarming to say the least.

"Hey, Poe... you just got kind of pale? You see that dragon or something?"

(I think I'm going to have to call it a night here. I'll be back tomorrow, at around 5 to 6 central time. This is my first quest so far and I'm glad for the responses I've gotten. "Poe" is turning into an interesting character... in and out of combat. Feel free to set up a response for next thread. Night!)
>>
>>44315328
I've enjoyed it and have to ask are you going to archive this?
>>
Quest had potential. Love the setting idea of elves being dragons. Nice mechanical ideas
Shame about the troll votes and the lel randumb ones ruining it.
Would have probably survived on a better site than 4chan
>>
>>44315582
eh, he's seem to have pulled it together quite well in my opinion. I was a bit worried at first but once we go past the character creation things seemed to have ran quite smoothly.
>>
>>44315523
I unfortunately lack the knowledge to do so, I've been lurking for a bit before diving into this but I'm stiiill not 100% on all of the intricacies of the site, but I would appreciate if someone who knew how would.
>>44315582
Even the troll votes build personality for the character, if something was completely ridiculous I cast it out... but other things I find add flavor and perhaps can be twisted into something cooler. Like, a purple dragon with gold accents? Cane Sword and spiked gauntlets? That's interesting. The joke might have been "lol pimp" but it was still fun to make cohesive.
>>
>>44315706
never archived anything but I guess I can try.
>>
>>44315750
ok not going to lie, I must be dumb as hell because the archive is kicking my dumb all over the place
>>
>>44316331
never mind someone far smarter then I got it
>>
>>44315328
>Uh..."or something." Looks like ogres...that are organized into a warband. I guess that explains why the previous inhabitants of this cottage left in such a hurry, eh?

Anyone else have suggestions? I'll admit I'm one of the 'lel randumb' faggots, so your idea has to be better than mine.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.