[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ please tell me your wishlists. I am curious on what all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: Sandy Klaws.png (794 KB, 1390x1132) Image search: [Google]
Sandy Klaws.png
794 KB, 1390x1132
/tg/ please tell me your wishlists. I am curious on what all of you fa/tg/us and ca/tg/irls want for kind /tg/ related stuff this x-mas
>>
>>44299237
why not ca/tg/uys?

you're being exclusionary

I really want a goreshade lord of ruin
>>
>>44299237
new sister models
>>
>>44299237
A nice group to play with.
Russia is so full of shit and suffering on so many levels.
Finding good online groups is hard, finding offline ones is even harder.
>>
File: ChimeraPaintedGrey1-500x500.jpg (136 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ChimeraPaintedGrey1-500x500.jpg
136 KB, 500x500
>>44299237
Dear MrBigMek,

For christmas I want a chapterhouse wheeled chimera for my R&H army.
Please without any custom Ork-Improvements, the last time, the brakes did not work
>>
>>44299357
I live in Australia. I know this feel
>>
File: Christmas.png (433 KB, 1275x354) Image search: [Google]
Christmas.png
433 KB, 1275x354
I just hope for a chance to meet up and play with some of my hometown friends.
>>
>>44299237
A third Sonic Dreadnought
>>
>>44299237
The rule books and supplement for Mutant: Year zero.
>>
I miss scripty..... the madman.
>>
>>44299237
I just want real friends.
>>
>>44299498
in swedish or english?
>>
>>44299398
>Needin' ta stop fer any reason
You'z a git
>>
>>44299237
Money. Specifically the money i wasted on 40k and magic cause my friends are assholes.
>>
Not a lot, I only want one or two freebooter's fate bulebooks, i love painting its miniatures and i want to try the game
and maybe a mouseguard miniature because they are pretty cute
>>
I just want my lost HE army back.
>>
>>44299237
I wish for Fantasycraft books, but as I am paid on 12th next month, that will have to wait.
>>
The knowledge and models needed for my Dark Angels to crush the Xenos scum plaguing the sector of space I play.

Some black knights, another unit of bikes and two more attack bikes would be sweet. A fifth landspeeder would be cool too.
>>
>>44299237
For someone to give me a reason to not be free anymore. I can't stand it, and I can't end it.
>>
>>44300952
Do you need help with something, anon?
>>
>>44300401
You the guy who lost his army on the train?
>>
>>44301705
Yup. Seems I've finally realized no-one's gonna deliver it to the lost & found. It sucks hard.
>>
Pandemic Legacy season 1.
>>
On the first day of Christmas /tg/ gave to me.

A codex for my army.
>>
>>44303123
In a pear tree! You gotta climb up and get it yourself. Or cut down the tree and use the wood pulp to print yourself a new codex.
>>
The ability to get motivated enough to finish my first set of guardsmen
No matter how poorly they turn out
>>
I'm just hoping Wayland doesn't fuck up my Tau order. I want to actually find someone to play with next year as I've gotten maybe 8 games since 5th Edition and some of those were me pitting two of my armies against each other solo on my bedroom carpet.
>>
>>44299237
time to play and paint my models
or a saga army maybe
>>
I want to build a Vraks Unending Host Army, and I want every single unit to be from a different line.

I honestly think it'd be insane to look at on the table.
>>
>>44299237
A group and a ca/tg/irlfriend
>>
>>44300313
In Swedish.

Al the books haven't been translated and i'm from Sweden so them being in Swedish isn't a problem for me.
>>
>>44301163
Yes, I cannot be... Unfree. Whatever I do, it looks like I always have a choice.
I don't want this anymore, I wish for someone to give me no choices, to show me the ONLY path and course of action.
I appreciate your concern, but doubt you can help me, anon.
>>
Corax from Forgeworld.

There goes 1 textbook worth of money...
>>
I want sabol to fucking make their platoon bag
>>
>>44299237
A second Alpha Legion Contemptor.
>>
>>44299237

Leviathan Siege Dreadnought w/ Siege Claw and Storm Cannon
Corvus Corax
Enkei RPF1 17x8 +35 wheels
Dunlop Direzza ZII tires
Gibson Les Paul Studio guitar
>>
>>44304248
Wow, I'm sorry, anon. The only thing I can think of is join an army maybe, they usually give you one set of things to do, and one way to do it.
>>
>>44299237
I want my group to be able to meet more often and for longer. Circumstances have resulted in short sessions with long waits in between.

The rest of my wishlist is all /k/ related.
>>
I would like a grand chess set
>>44304703
What sort of music do you want to play?
>>
An ipad. Because I want to read the pdfs I steal from here on it.
>>
>>44299237
Just something 40k related. Betrayal at Calth would be perfect. Would like to get into the hobby as something to do with my brother, but been too broke.
>>
Picking up a Adeptus Mechanius battle manicle.

Haven't bought or played anything 40k in years and I liked the new models.
>>
>>44303534
Where u
>>
What do I want...

A nice Airbrush set I think
>>
>>44303123
On the second day of Christmas /tg/ have to meeeee....

Two pointy ears
And a codex for my army
>>
i want to play the tyranids
>>
I'm asking for a ton of stuff from Forgeworld. Mostly vehicles. Also a primarch. Bits too.
>>
>>44299357
I found a one nice russian site for a online gaming, anon, but offline. I know dat feel. Where are you from? Eastern or Western parts of Russia? Maybe Ural's? God I hope Ural's.
>>
File: IMG_5253.jpg (151 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5253.jpg
151 KB, 1024x768
>>44299237

Ancients /hwg/ minis! Specifically, Ive planned a four-army scheme (republican romans, Carthaginians, seleucids, and Ptolemaic) which I want to do mostly in plastic and with lots of versatile units (Gauls, for example, can be used in all four armies). I want to kitbash amd convert so that the majority of the armies are plastic, so basically if I got any of the following:

>Victrix Roman, Italian ally, or Carthaginian box sets
>Warlord Celts or Phalangites
>Agema romans or Carthaginians (I want about half of each army to be Agema amd half Victrix, for variety)

I would be extremely happy. I'm also salivating in anticipation of Victrix's new Iberian, Macedonian, and Samnite box sets but those aren't out yet

So far all I have for this project is a box of warlord/immortal hoplites, but one step at a time
>>
The ability to finally make a choice in Infinity Army I am going to pick up.

Want to decide on which to start. I know I can collect more than one, but I want to really get to know an army before moving on.

Its between Tohaa, Haqq, and Ariadna.
>>
>>44311168
>have
In the third day of Christmas /tg/ gave to me...
Three sonic dreadnoughts
Two pointy ears
And a codex for my army
>>
>>44299237
I want a necron battleforce, overlord, and codex to start my first army.
>>
File: WHF4.jpg (151 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WHF4.jpg
151 KB, 640x480
I want Ebeneezer Scrooge (Games Workshop) to be visited by three spirits: the ghost of /tg past, the ghost of /tg present, and the ghost of /tg future.
Then I want their life lesson to be to fix what's wrong with their games and actually give a freaking damn about their own content, maybe act like a real company.
But I've been a bad boy this year, so just let me have a chance to play The 9th age with my friends.
>>
The /tg/ related thing I'm asking for is a behind-the-scenes book from Swedish gaming company Äventyrsspel with artwork and interviews. They gave us Mutant, Drakar och Demoner, Kult - and roleplaying in general. I'm born in -91 so I don't remember them being active, but I owe my favourite hobby to them.

I only now realize I should've bought one RPG core book for each of the friends who might be interested. Or boardgames, I have lots of friends who like boardgames.

>>44316155
On the fourth day of Christmas /tg/ gave to me
Four oWoD clanbooks
Three sonic dreadnoughts
Two pointy ears
And a codex for my army
>>
>>44299237
My family is solidly upper middle class. I mean, we aren't independently wealthy but we're all business owners/Judges/Doctors. So instead of buying each other stuff we just pick different charities to donate to and focus on hanging out and making time around Christmas to get the family all together.

So much easier on everyone that way.
>>
>>44312793
Southern Siberia.
> nice site
Link?
>>
>>44299237
a gf
>>
>>44299237
I've been wanting to start collecting x-Wing for a while so I've been dropping hints to my mates for the past month. Seeing TFA tonight, so that's getting me pumped
>>
>>44299237
Dear San'ty Klaws, I would like a fireraptor gunship for my Star Phantoms force.
>>
File: angry_skeleton_noises.jpg (101 KB, 445x500) Image search: [Google]
angry_skeleton_noises.jpg
101 KB, 445x500
To play a good old fantasy game again. Just one. There are far too many "modern setting" games under my belt.
>>
>>44299237
A lamp so I can actually see to do /tg/ stuff again.
>>
I want the motivation to have a better presence in the gaming community.
theres like three flgs within walking distance (3-4 mi) of me.

ANd all the meetups are either new agey pagan meetups or boardgame meetups.
>>
Raw trukks and other bitz to build buggies, mek guns and other shit.

A digital version of Doom of Myrmaea.

On the hypothetical wishlist, second ed. Siege of Vraks
>>
I asked for Star Wars: Armada and the Dropzone Commander 2 Player starter set.

How are they as game systems? I'm pretty pumped. Wife is definitely getting me both.
>>
>>44318505
On the fifth day of Christmas /tg/ gave to me
Five legendary rings
Four oWoD clanbooks
Three sonic dreadnoughts
Two pointy ears
And a codex for my army
>>
>>44323314
On the sixth day of Christmas /tg/ gave to me
Six Street Samurai
Five legendary rings
Four oWoD clanbooks
Three sonic dreadnoughts
Two pointy ears
And a codex for my army
>>
>>44299237
A better life
>>
I know I wont ever get any /tg/ related stuff for Christmas. I do get stuff I don't need to get myself though, new clothes, shoes and other "every day stuff". So now that I get that, I don't need to buy it myself, and thus have more money left to spend on the hobby. This Christmas Ill get myself some new Star Wars Armada ships!
>>
>>44322618

We are just about to start up the DZC game. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, as we are stuck painting models. But I hear, thought its a fun game, its replay ability is a bit dull and boring, and quickly becomes a game of repetition.

Armada is fun as hell though. If you have any experience with X-wing you know how the basic build system works. With devious marketing FF has developed a system that forces the player-base to personal bankruptcy, yet still being about as addictive as any other heavy drug on the market!
As X-Wing, maneuvering is a big part of the games strategy. But this game focus a lot more on planning ahead. You really get the feel that you're commanding a huge fucking battle barge across the emptiness of space!
>>
A gaming group, I guess.
>>
Flash Gitz. I need more. I can't stop building/painting/fielding these.

Send help.
>>
>>44299237
Battlefield in a box tree sets to come back and a new PC.
>>
>>44299237
>/tg/ please tell me your wishlists. I am curious on what all of you fa/tg/us and ca/tg/irls want for kind /tg/ related stuff this x-mas
I just want a strike force of Blood Angels senpai
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.