[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUSTED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Busted.png (737 KB, 750x1024) Image search: [Google]
Busted.png
737 KB, 750x1024
Your party rogue/thief/sneak has been up and about looking to do something unlawful.

This guy appears on the scene and arrests him: wat do?
>>
>>44298836
Surrender peacefully
>>
>>44298836

Hey, he can have her. Honestly, It ain't worth it. She'll probably escape later in any case.
>>
>>44298852
She'll succeed: in the world of superheroes, supervillains will run and reappear later.
>>
>>44298847
Fighting would probably result in a TPK, so it's wise you do.
>>
>>44298836
He can punch anything to death in one hit. That doesn't help his saving throws. On the other hand, it's probably still easier to talk it out. Additional: he seems jaded/bored. Maybe convince him to come with and see new things?
>>
>>44299063
>That doesn't help his saving throws
It actually does.
Also he actually has perception +∞.
You can't sneak on him or beat him, with anything, a fight is not an option if you want to survive.

Your only option is trick him or surrender.
>>
>>44299177
If your party is not with the rogue at the time of his arrest, you might also only need to go pay a fine to free him/her anyway, so you should be okay.

As long as you don't fight the Caped Baldy.
>>
>>44299063
He has a DEX modifier so high that he casually dodges attacks that would have minced any standard D&D adventurer, his CON score is through the roof (But his DR/- is as well). Only thing I can see him failing is a will save, but the most powerful telepath in the universe couldn't convince him to turn around so I don't know what that says about his mental fortitude.
>>
>>44298836
Pffff haahaha, just beat him, he's just a B rank, what could he do?
>>
>>44298836
Be cool. Saitama's usually cool if you're cool.

Of course to our rogue he's just some bald weirdo so they'd probably get the shit slapped out of them. Not killed, but there would definitely be a shit slapping.
>>
File: 126546315.gif (801 KB, 245x254) Image search: [Google]
126546315.gif
801 KB, 245x254
>>44299221
The one, correct reply.

All you other metagaming asses should learn from this guy right here!
>>
Was he just looking to steal something?
Pay the fine or something.

Did he kill someone/threathen to kill anyone?
Find a new rogue, red paste isn't very useful.
>>
>>44299219

The only instance of mind control we've seen in the OPM universe is one of those random monster association villains during the Garou arc, and I am pretty sure that villain didn't even have a chance to try it out against Saitama and got chumped by someone else.
>>
Discussion about Saitama's powerlevel is useless. He's too strong, too fast, too strong minded, etc..

That's literally the point. It's like that Power Man comic.
>>
>>44298836
I thank him
>>
>>44300895
If they were a sentient slime that was also classed as a rogue would you change your opinion?
>>
>>44299063
>That doesn't help his saving throws

Have you even read or seen anything regarding OPM?

The man is indestructible, intercepts planet cleaving attacks, and dodges mountain-shattering blows by leaning backwards.
>>
>>44298836
Fighting Saitama is like fighting the Lady of Pain. You lose. Except Saitama will probably not kill you, just knock your rogue out so he can get paid (unless they're a monster, in which case you should just get a new rogue at that point).
>>
>>44307908
Actually, Saitama only kills monsters that attack him. He goes easier on humans but still only kills monsters who attack first.
>>
>>44308048

When has he never not killed a monster though. All monsters shown so far attack first.
>>
>>44308048
Ah, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>44308171
The cyborg monkey that Genos fought in the House of Evolution was spared, and shown to be alive near the end.

There's been an alien survivor monster in the ONE version that pretended to be a dog, which tripped the defenses of the new A city, and Saitama proceeded to defend the dog and blow up all the defenses.

Again, in the ONE version, Garou turns into a human monster, and is spared by Saitama. This one's a bit more dubious because he was still human in a way.
>>
>>44308223
There's a web comic version of it (I think that's what you mean when you say ONE)?
>>
File: img000007.jpg (169 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
img000007.jpg
169 KB, 600x848
>>44308322
Yeah.
ONE (Original)
Murata (Redraw)
Anime (Adaptation of redraw)
>>
>>44308780
>his upside down face in the last panel

Saitama pls

This is serious
>>
>>44308171
Seaweed monster got stripped nude but otherwise left alive
>>
>>44308817
>upside down

He's right side up there. Saitama threw him so high at such a high speed that Garou wasn't experiencing gravity.
>>
>>44298836
Challenge him to a drinking contest to prove who is in the right.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.