[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you guys fix this shit? Has someone already fixed it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Rifts_Logo.jpg (41 KB, 647x429) Image search: [Google]
Rifts_Logo.jpg
41 KB, 647x429
How would you guys fix this shit? Has someone already fixed it? For some reason I doubt that Rifts Savage Worlds will ever come out, mostly because of Siembieda.

Personally I wish someone would buy Palladium out right and fully execute a great idea rather than milk it with shitty book #59:the kitchen sink is overflowing.
>>
>Rifts
>the biggest fucking kitchen sink cluster fuck setting ever made
>a great idea
If you think anything in Rifts is a good idea then you deserve the Palladium system.
>>
I tried to get into it. I could not figure out the rule book. Its all over the place
>>
>>44291735
>> I wish someone would buy Palladium out right

That will never happen because for some bizarre reason Palladium has a fanbase that will donate money to keep the doors open. Kevvy will likely have to have a donation drive soon because he ran out of kickstarter money and still needs to deliver the second half of Robotech RPG Tactics. Some of the backers are starting legal action against PB.
>>
>>44291780
Bruh.
A post apocalyptic setting in NA were magic has returned after humanities technological golden age, there are some demons and monsters around, and most everything is in ruins right now is a decent idea.

Its the quagmire of shit like the world books that ruins it.
>>
>>44291943
Huh. didn't know this. Do you have a source, cause if he gets sued into oblivion it might be our change for someone else to get their hands on it.
>>
>>44292041

Dunno about that, I think Kevin might be petty enough to be all "If I can't have it no one can".

I think Savage Rifts will come out, heard the kickstarter for it is supposed be be very early 2016. Apparently it has been played and enjoyed at a few -cons so far as well.

>>44291780

I think its fun...it takes a lot of work to get it to that point though. Work I have less and less time for.
>>
File: AG Response.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AG Response.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>44292041
My source is watching backers talk about it and file shit with their Attorney Generals. The kickstarter itself has turned into a trollercoaster of epic proportions.
>>
>>44292337

link?
>>
>>44293025
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Robotech+Kickstarter
>>
>>44292337
That's basically a "fuck off and only call if you have evidence" letter from the AG. It doesn't mean anything.

But yeah, Palladium's always been a 25% Great/75% Shitty company and series of games, so no surprises ont he Robotech front.

I'm looking forward to Savage Rifts if it ever sees the light of day after Siembieda's been through beating it senseless.
>>
>>44291735
>rifts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.