[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the Centaur?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: centaur.jpg (21 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
centaur.jpg
21 KB, 250x336
Let's talk about how certain creature cultures might work.

Actually, let's just talk about about centaur culture could work.

Actually, I just want to know how they can function as intelligent, sentient semi-humanoid people if they can't even bend over to pick things up off the ground. Let's face it, with a shunted upright spine like theirs, there is no way they have the flexibility to avoid snapping their spine in half to try and touch the ground.

>"Alright, Billy, now be careful with your christmas present, you wouldn't want to dr- "
>"OWP WELL THERE IT GOES, GONE FOREVER, GOOD ONE FUCKWIT, THAT COST FIFTY DOLLARS"

#QuestionsWithNoAnswers
>>
Centaurs work better as fey creatures. The logistics of their physical bodies cease to be a problem because fey opperate under their own rules.
>>
>>44291281
There's the idea I remember that was suggested that their torso is as flexible as a horse's neck to facilitate the bending over.
>>
>>44291281
>Actually, I just want to know how they can function as intelligent, sentient semi-humanoid people if they can't even bend over to pick things up off the ground
They can.
>But anon how
They bend over to grab stuff
>But their spines
THEY BEND OVER TO GRAB STUFF
>SPINES
THEY JUST DO IT NO ONE CARES EXCEPT YOU
>>
>>44291501
This, tbqh me familia
>>
>>44291281
they invented grabbing sticks early on in their civilization's history.

it has since become a national sport. grabbing things at full gallop.

sure
>>
>>44291281
They kneel first.
>>
They can kneel on their front feet. Horses do it all the time.
>>
>>44291595
>>44291616
/thread
>>
File: Not That Hard.jpg (734 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Not That Hard.jpg
734 KB, 1024x1024
>>44291519
This t b h.
>face it, with a shunted upright spine like theirs, there is no way they have the flexibility to avoid snapping their spine in half to try and touch the ground
That's just not true.

>>44291595
>>44291616
Don't even need to neel, picrelated.
>>
File: phantom-inkerAlly4b.png (290 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
phantom-inkerAlly4b.png
290 KB, 1024x768
>>44291281
No flexibility problems here.
>>
Magic spines. Because let's admit it, there has to be some kind of magic involved to make sure these things survive being infants and all the weird horse/human hormones running around through the body.
>>
File: compwtf.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
compwtf.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>44292111
That's absolutely freaky, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1413408999176.png (161 KB, 599x488) Image search: [Google]
1413408999176.png
161 KB, 599x488
>Wanting a big, floppy horse pussy when you could have a tight, virginal snake cloaca
>>
Because the sidhe are dicks.
>>
>>44291281
Someone post the screencap about the nuances of centaur ass-wiping.
>>
>>44291281
nice pasta
>>
>>44292799
No wiping necessary because horse asshole.
>>
>>44291587
>it has since become a national sport. grabbing things at full gallop.
tent pegging?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.