[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Run game online >One of the players wants to play a skeleton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: og bonez.jpg (24 KB, 286x334) Image search: [Google]
og bonez.jpg
24 KB, 286x334
>Run game online
>One of the players wants to play a skeleton
>Fine, it's kind of a lighthearted and silly game anyway
>He sends me his character sheet
>The picture of the character is a skeleton with a bandanna, shades and a gold chain holding a pistol in a gangsta grip (pic related)
>The character is called OG Bonez
>Backstory is that he "was such a gangsta muthafucka he straight up jacked death"
I don't know if this is the greatest thing I've ever seen or the absolute worst.
>>
>>44286458
You'll find out during the first session.
>>
The absolute worst. He's probably gonna play it like a gangster too. Meaning complete disregard for the lives and belongings of others while trying to get rich and bang women.
>>
>>44286505
How is that not like every other PC in the history of RPGs?
>>
fucking undetale faggots ruin everything
>>
>>44286542
Because Gangsters murder each other without mercy. Gangsters are sub-human trash. At least adventurers have some SEMBLENCE of being good as they use all their murderous rage against monsters.
>>
>>44286576
skeletons were a shit meme before undertale, retard.

also, the skeletons IN undertale never try to be gangster
>>
Sounds like someone who just wants to have fun.

Which is a strange kind of person around here.
>>
>>44286576
>Baller-ass skeleton
>Somehow this equates to goofy loser skeletons
I mean, in the same way The Hobbit is responsible for Kender, I guess?
>>
>>44286651
>Implying Thief hasn't been a class since the OD&D days
>>
>>44286728
That skeleton is goofy too.
>>
>>44286932
Nah mang, he straight up gangsta!
>>
>>44286505
Whatchu got against my niggas?
>>
>>44286651
They certainly do not, in every Tolkienesque game I've ever played you could take the current group of 'heroes', record their actions and use them as a perfectly good group of miniboss bandits in another campaign.
>>
>>44286576
Get the fuck out you unbearable fucking newfag.
>>
>>44286458
This is so completely absurd it has to be good. Only a good roleplayer would create a character so unironically ridiculous.
>>
>>44286938
He's all like "BLAP BLAP, I JUST TOOK YOUR FUCKIN' CASH MONEY, BIATCH! NOW IMMA GO BONE YO GURL"
>>
>>44286542
>>44287207
>Current party actions:
-Uncover a hidden foreign (CE) operative that murdered their way into power
-Act as a major player in stopping the smuggling of foreign (CE) operatives into country
-Banish a Succubus
-Defend boat from monsters
-Save merfolk from monsters
-Join a group of people in an attempt to stop the end of the world
>>
>>44286844
>implying the only three classes that came with core OD&D weren't fighting-men, magic-users, and clerics
>>
>>44286458
Everybody is talking about this skeleton like he's some kind of heartless self serving buffoon, but it's like nobody looks at his damn picture.

Look closely, you see that, just below his shades, that's a tear, whoever that skeleton is about to execute he would rather it had not ended this way. He may be stoic in appearance and sure of his actions, but he is not a monster, he is simply a victim of circumstance, a veteran of the war on the streets, he fights and kills not because he is a maniac hellbent on destruction, but because he needs to survive.
>>
>>44287772

Pretty sure that's supposed to be a tear tattoo that gang members get to show they've killed someone, m8. I do like your interpretation though.
>>
>>44287811
I just assumed it was a white tear because skeletons cry milk. It's just when I kill people I generally don't want to leave any evidence especially not on my face.
>>
>>44287832
Tbh that is why they get the tattoo, though
>>
>>44287772
Tear-drop tattoos are put on prison bitches. When the prison bitch gets out, they make up a fake explaination.
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 768x1024
>>44287857
>trying to lie on /tg/ about OD&D
lmao
>>
>Backstory is that he "was such a gangsta muthafucka he straight up jacked death"
Okay, I'll admit I laughed at that one.
>>
>>44286458
Wait, it it pronounced Bone-Z to maybe rhyme as Oh-Gee Bone-zee, r is it pronounced Bones?
>>
>>44287275
> bone your girl
> bone
I see what you did there
>>
>>44287832
A tear tattoo is hardly enough evidence to convict you.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.