[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT WE ACT LIKE RESPECTABLE CITIZENS OF THE IMPERIUM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 72
ITT WE ACT LIKE RESPECTABLE CITIZENS OF THE IMPERIUM
>>
FILL THE VOID WITH THE FILTHY BLOOD OF XENO SCUM
>>
>>44286471
>>
My 15 minute Ascension Day break is over, back to the Manufactorum.

Praise the Emperor.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (12 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
12 KB, 293x172
>>mfw time to kill heretics
>>
I've just finished a hard days work, so I'm off to relax by watching heretics being executed.
>>
I fucking love making lasgun charge.packs all day, because I know it's keeping us all safe.
>>
>Wake up
>Praise the Emperor that the toxic atmosphere of the lower hive didn't kill me in my sleep.
>Eat my filling meal of rations
>Praise the Emperor for dried grox meat day.
>Go to manufactorum
>Have to take a 3 block detour as the road I usually walk down is closed by the Arbitrators because someone was convicted of heresy last night
>Praise the Emperor it wasn't my hab block
>Arrive to manifsctorum late
>Overseer punishes my late arrival by assigning me to work with the lasgun machine that's been having trouble lately
>Pray to the Emperor that it doesn't explode and the Techpriest actually fixed
>Last time he found an old toaster on the ground and spent the day blessing it before putting it in his robes and scuttling off
>Perform my Emperor given duty
>Machine doesn't explode
>Praise the Emperor for the durability of the machine spirits
>Currently on break. Saved up enough to afford a dataslate so I can browse these heavily censored Imperial Image Boards
The Emperor is kind and his gifts are many to those who dutifully serve.
>>
>20 hours work straight
>Whipped by the Overseer
>Praise the Emperor
>Go home to my little shitty room in a massive apartment complex in my dystopian city
>House is burnt to the ground
>The inquisition is here
>Heresy
>Praise the Emperor
>Wtf is even going on
>Convicted for heresy for some reason
>No trial
>Become servitor
>Praise the Emperor
>>
>>44286421
>statement: my expression when I remember I am a tech-priest and do not have to toil unto death like the imperial chattel
>>
File: hey listen.png (433 KB, 525x766) Image search: [Google]
hey listen.png
433 KB, 525x766
the enemy is within
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (899 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
899 KB, 1920x1080
I'M HUNGRY
>>
File: john fuklaw.png (133 KB, 296x333) Image search: [Google]
john fuklaw.png
133 KB, 296x333
>implying there's a time we're not acting as respectable Imperial citizens

I'M WATCHING YOU, FAGGOT!
>>
File: 1440601499385.gif (434 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
1440601499385.gif
434 KB, 319x240
>>44287001
>>Have to take a 3 block detour as the road I usually walk down is closed by the Arbitrators because someone was convicted of heresy last night
>Pray to the Emperor that it doesn't explode and the Techpriest actually fixed
>Last time he found an old toaster on the ground and spent the day blessing it before putting it in his robes and scuttling off

Knows something about heretical things happening, and hasn't absolute faith in the abilities of the revered Adeptus Mechanicus? By the Emperor, I'd better tell the local Overseer/Commissar/Inquisitor!
>>
> be loyal imperial citizen
> work all day making lasguns for the imperial guard
> praise the emperor everday for being given the oppurtunity to prove my loyalty
> half of the neighbouring is killed when some cultists summon a demon of slaanesh
> fuckinheretics.jpg
> other half is killed when the inqusition comes to kill it
> praise the emperor that the demon was killed
> so much praise
> get executed for having seen a demon
Such is life in the imperium of man
>>
Work from 6AM till 2AM
8 hours of sleep
Work from 10AM till 6AM
8 hours of sleep
Work from 6 AM till 2AM
8 hours of sleep
Work from 10AM till 6AM
8 hours of sleep
Work from 6 AM till 2AM
8 hours of sleep
Work from 10AM till 6AM
8 hours of sleep
Emperor day, get the day off to do whatever I please.
Can only afford Emperor-viz, watch motivational movies about the Emperor and the Imperium all day long, still have tine left.
Decide to head down to the news stand. Read about the latest production growth, my sector has been awarded for outstanding performance again, the Emperor might consider blessing us personally soon. Feels good man
8 hours of blessed sleep.
Start anew.
>>
>>44288874
>only working 16 hours instead of 20
>>
>+++be a servo skull+++
>+++keeping memos, organising timetables and assisting where possible+++
>+++it's honestly not a bad life+++
>+++or should thst be death?+++
>+++techpriest controllerbro keeps me happy and charged+++
>+++plus he tinkers with me now and then+++
>+++keep having to remind him to fill his nutrient tanks or he forgets while buried in his work+++
>+++found him last week asleep at his desk after working so long his energy cells depleted+++
>+++pulled his cloak over and atop him to ensure efficient working temperature+++
>+++also he's my controllerbro+++
>+++wasn't going to leave my controllerbro in the cold+++
>+++yeah I have a good existence all things considered+++
>>
>>44289022
Thats adorable.
I want a servo skull
>>
there are actually respectable imperial citizens?

Do they exsist in Inquistion storage cells for the novelty value or something?
>>
LET THE EMPEROR BE REBORN!
DOWN WITH THE TECHPRIEST FALSE GODS!
STOP THE TECHPRIEST HERESY!
>>
>>44289393
Your like 10000 years to late bro
>>
>>44289393
Statement: I have absolutely no idea what you are implying. The Adeptus Mechanicus reveres the man you call the "God-Emperor" as the incarnation of the Machine-God. Questioning our loyalty baselessly, as you have, sows strife within Mankind and creates an opening in which the enemies of man might bring about our downfall. In other words, heresy. Please report to your nearest confessor for redemption.
>>
>>44289597
Do you really?
I think the order of the techpriests has been infiltrated by filthy xeno loving scum with their minds affected by the warp.
No adeptus mechanicus should ever have the gall to question the power of the God Emperor. To keep him attached to machines of which He should be the GOD of, is therefore simply heresy.
>>
>>44289694
Go unplug him.
I dare you
double dare
>>
>>44289694
>+++please desist from maintaining a hostile stance towards mechanicus members+++
>+++this unit is equipped with laspistol capabilities+++
>+++additional: don't you dare touch my controller+++
>>
>>44289756
Even if i die trying i will be sitting at his right hand in heaven for having tried to end his endless torture brought on by the forces of the warp.
The emperor gives me strength! Nothing else matters. My soul and life belongs to the emperor.
>>
>>44289814
No one's trying to touch your controller toaster.
All i'm saying is that he is being deceived by filthy warploving scum.
>>
>>44289058
>Serbro Skull
>>
File: 1.jpg (68 KB, 580x769) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68 KB, 580x769
>>44289818
> implying there is a heaven
> implying the emperor believes in it
Hes just gonna die.
I know how to save him tho
image related
>>
>>44289851
>+++mechanicus are not [enemy:heretek]...+++
>+++[electronic grumbling noises]+++
>>
>>44289979
Surely you have a subcategory for heretic xenos disguised as techpriests though?
>>
test
>>
BY THE EMPEROR, I SURE DO LOVE PRAISING THE EMPEROR!

I'll have to ask an inquisitor if it's heresy to beat the xeno foes of The Emperor to death my lasrifle after expending all my shots, or if I should use the corpse of the less loyal guardsmen beside me. I know they were less loyal, because The Emperor did not protect them.
>>
>>44289694
Exclamation: How dare you. My emoting program is running its outrage subroutine at highest possible efficiency. You should have your data-slate privileges revoked for such baseless slander. Insulting the very organization that maintains the very machines that keep the Imperium running. I have pull with the Arch-Magos of this sector, and I will see to it that all technical support and troubleshooting requests pulled from your hab-block will be put to the BACK of the queue. Enjoy your malfunctioning engines, water backflows, and failed quotas, fleshbag.
>>
>>44290065
>+++query: how can non-humans and non-machines correctly imitate the human-machine form?+++
>+++additional: subcategory exists.+++
>+++[xeno:disguisequality_low]+++
>>
I'M ABOUT TO KNOCK UP MY GRILLFROND

GOTTA KEEP THE HUMAN RACE ALIVE

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
>>
File: 01100011 01101111 01100111.jpg (28 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
01100011 01101111 01100111.jpg
28 KB, 400x407
>>44289979
>+++Override code:4d 65 63 68 61 6e 65 20 50 72 69 6d 75 6d 20 41 78 69 73+++
>+++Adjust aggression level by: -2+++
>+++Adjust paranoia by: -1+++
Statement: there is no need to create an incident due to the ignorance of an overzealous benchside redemptionist.
>>
File: heresy it was.jpg (67 KB, 720x524) Image search: [Google]
heresy it was.jpg
67 KB, 720x524
>>44290305
those men gave their lives in the service of the imperium, the highest honour a lowly guardsman like yourself can hope to achieve.
>>
>>44290432
The warp is powerful servo.
Maybe it enabled one xeno oto infiltrate the ranks of the mechanicus and from then on poisoned the minds of the poor unsuspecting techpriests with the heretic ideas.

>>44290315
How do you know i am a worker. For all you know i could be an inquisitor or arbitrator trying to save your damned organization from a great peril and certain doom.
Ask yourself: have you single-handedly assessed all the information about the state of the empire and the emperor? if you have not done that how can you trust mere words of anyone with fleshy parts?
Servos might be close to infallible but anything with flesh is not.
Can you really trust Everything fully without having analyzed it? Is that in the spirit of the Machine God?
>>
>>44288471
>implying it's acting and we aren't actual respectable imperial citizens
>>
>>44290594
And we have the winner of the "I am a filthy warp worshipping heretic trying to disable the techpriest order" award.
Mister Primus Mechanicus. Or whoever got his acces codes.
Be wary. There are still people loyal to the emperor all across the empire. Your heresy will be stopped in time.
>>
>>44290597
Yes, but the fact that I spent more time fighting the enemies of man than they did indicates that I'm more loyal.
"Only in death does Duty end."
Therefore, more life=more Duty=more loyalty.
>>
>>44290564
Is your relationship approved by your local governing authorities?
Is your procreation approved by your local governing authorities?

If not.

Prepare to be raided by local law enforcement

+++Serve the Emperor today. For tomorrow you may be dead.+++
>>
>>44290594
>+++mind-imprint reset in progress+++
>+++complete+++
>+++imprint modifications acknowledges
>+++how may this unit serve the machine God and his servants today?+++

>>44290619
>+++a recent reset was prevented this unit from continuing discussion+++
>+++this unit apologises for any inconvenience or data loss+++
>+++how may this unit serve the machine God and his servants today?+++
>>
>>44290943
Could, uh. Could you just... Could you just tell me it's all worth it?
>>
>>44291071
>+++this unit is not programmed to listen+++
>>
>>44291071
>+++citizen request received+++
>+++"it is all worth it"+++
>+++how may this unit serve the machine god and his servants today?+++
>>
File: Ferrus_Manus_vs._Fulgrim.jpg (300 KB, 846x806) Image search: [Google]
Ferrus_Manus_vs._Fulgrim.jpg
300 KB, 846x806
>>44286421
Think dad'll like it if I gift wrap him?
>>
Do you ever wonder if the Enemy is actually a bunch of extradimensional aliens?
>>
>>44290619
Statement: Deduction. Firstly, the Adeptus Arbites have no business interfering with Mechanicus affairs that do not involve outside parties, and doing otherwise is in direct violation of the Treaty of Olympus Mons. Or do you spit on the sacred truce forged by the Omnissiah? And the Inquisition would not be loudly announcing their prying into Mechanicus affairs on a cogitator messaging board, where any heretek could back-trace your address and expose your location. The Inquisition is COMPETENT. YOU are, in all likelihood, a crank belonging to one of the radical branchs of the Imperial Cult or a plant by heretics.
>>
>>44291238
>And the Inquisition would not be loudly announcing their prying into Mechanicus affairs on a cogitator messaging board
That's exactly what they WANT us to think!
They're here among us, people! We are never safe! THE GAZE OF THE EMPEROR JUDGES ALL!
>>
so this is the life of the mortals of the imperium I fight for do.
Slightly dissipointing
>>
>>44291418
> the child was later executed for having witnessed a daemonic entity.
>>
File: Techpriest.jpg (152 KB, 573x900) Image search: [Google]
Techpriest.jpg
152 KB, 573x900
>>44290748
Statement: Slightly adjusting a servo-skull's behavioral parameters to avoid a waste of the Omnissiah's currency is not heresy. Quite the opposite. The fact that you view a routine adjustment rite as heresy means that you have a butchered understanding of the machine-spirits AT BEST. Without such rites, we would have servo-skulls discharging their lasweapons into every squeaking vermin, instead of allowing them to be taken care of by the appropriate cyber-beasts.
>>
>>44291238
Do not listen to that other person. That treaty was designed and ratified under the assumption that everyone serving under the Emperor would be in unity and harmony. I do not spit on the sacred truce. I simply do not believe that the Mechanicus order is still lead by loyal Imperials.
And heresy against the emperor supersedes any treaty.

Besides I have not revealed to you with any certainty that I am a member of the Inquisition. I could be anyone. And you assuming that i am not behind at east 7 blessed proxies when dealing with potential heretics is unbefitting an adeptus mechanicus.
>>
>>44291511
It was an adjustment when i was trying to discuss information about a potential heretic plot. An adjustment that prevented me from doing so additionally.
Are you saying that heretic plots should go unquestioned and uninvestigated? That is a dark path no loyal imperial would want to go down on.
>>
>Born on a Shrine world.
>Check daily duties.
>Praise Emperor? Always!
>Cleanse the immaculate marble walkways? Swept and polished!
>Be humbled by proximity to an artifact of imperial heritage? Oh, constantly!
>Take a long lunch. Enjoy the gardens.
>Dispose of waste responsibly.
>Head home to modest residence.
>Enjoy some culture on the local imperial broadcast network.
>Have consensual relations in the Aquilla position with my loving wife.
>Thank the Emperor for holding the xenos, mutants, and heretics far, far away.
>Sleep safely.
>>
File: 1442006674103.jpg (153 KB, 500x1291) Image search: [Google]
1442006674103.jpg
153 KB, 500x1291
Ooga Booga where the xeno women at?
>>
File: Servoskull.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Servoskull.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
>>44291511
>+++this unit requires orders to prevent a forced inactive state, honoured techpriest+++
>+++how may this unit serve the machine god and his servants today?+++
>>
>>44291754
> neighbour loudly complains about his job to his wife
> inquisitor purges the whole hive.
Also
> aquila position
This should be the canon, ecclesiarch approved sex position
>>
>>44291345
Statement: And what do YOU have to fear from the Inquisition, citizen? If you have committed no heresy, you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>44286421
HELLO FELLOW CITIZENS HOW IS SCIENCE AND LOGIC GOING FOR YOU?
i HOPE YOU ARE NOT ENGAGED IN ANY IRRATIONAL PRACTICE OF BLIND FAITH IN FICTIONAL ENTITIES AS MAN EMPEROR OF MANKIND WARNED US AGAINST.

HAVE A REASONABLE DAY, FELLOW CITIZENS.
>>
>>44286421
Thought I saw me a heretic once. Turned out to be an old man.
>>
>>44291794
>+++You have done good service this day, honored machine-spirit+++
>+++Return to your service dock for maintenance, debugging, and re-charging+++
>+++Praise be to the Machine-God+++
>>
>>44286421
> Be a Chapter Master
> Go to the shooting range
> See a new scout marine showing off his shitty shooting stance that he made up
> Step up to the range next to him, make a .25 inch grouping with the full-auto on my personal bolter at 300 meters.
> Casually adjust the scout's stance by hand while his other newfag buddies stare dumbfoundedly
> Later have a conversation with my captains about new methods for painting camouflage on power armour.
> Such is life in the Raptors
>>
File: 99810107006_KaramazovNEW01.jpg (45 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
99810107006_KaramazovNEW01.jpg
45 KB, 600x620
>>44291816
Nothing to fear?
>>
>>44291858
Hah.
That post made me euphoric a bit in my pants.
>>
>>44291499
>I DROPPED HER OFF AT A SORORITAS CAMP.
>WHY COULDN'T THEY TAKE A HINT!
> I AM LITERALLY A DAEMON OF THE EMPEROR,THAT WAS HIS ORDER!
> Sorry about that, losing your body does that.
>>
>>44291733
>Are you saying that heretic plots should go unquestioned and uninvestigated?
Blessed is the mind too small for doubt. Questions are beyond our station.
>>
>>44292117
Go about your day good imperial workerman.
We are discussing techpriest and inquisitor business here.
>>
>>44291667
Accusation: If you wish to find disharmony in the Imperium, perhaps you should look closer to home. Perhaps in the Administratum, to name an example. The Manufactorum that I labor in has been waiting over 20 years for the paperwork for raw materials that I know are stored a mere THREE planets over to be transferred to our custody to be processed. Said forms were described as "a formality". The fact that an organization as vital as the Administratum would jam up such a vital aspect of our sacred duties over a FORMALITY is disgraceful, and shows that they are not in accord with the needs of the Imperium. And it is unbefitting of one POSING as an Inquisitorial agent to not think that a heretek could not bypass seven blessed proxies with their poisonous ways?
>>
>>44292253
Oh don't assume you techpriests are the only ones ridded with warp influence. The administratum is definitely also under close scrutiny, and some say that even positions as high as the inquisition have been compromised.
The administratum not being completely loyal also explains how no investigation into the internal affairs could ever come to fruition. And a completely loyal inquisition would have had to sense heresy right under their noses.
I am still not saying that I am an Inquisitorial agent, nor do i deny that.
I do know that given enough time the system of proxies can be bypassed which is coincidentally also why i must leave you to process the possibilities opened up by the information i gave you.
Be ever watchful and stay loyal to the emperor and him only! Praise the emperor.
>>
>>44291733
Statement: Your attempts to interview a servo-skull are misplaced, especially given that you have not produced any evidence that you serve the Inquisition . A servo-skull's machine-spirit is primitive, and perhaps even less capable of conversation than even a domestic-model servitor. Any testimony you might need can be retrieved from its memory-tape at its service dock.
>>
>>44292452
*as high as inquisitors
>>
File: latest (1).png (64 KB, 292x399) Image search: [Google]
latest (1).png
64 KB, 292x399
>>44291915
>+++command acknowledged+++
>+++additional: this unit does not have a designated service dock or controller+++
>+++unit is+++how may this+++is all worth+++primus code+++nutrient tank+++unit has+++administratum mining+++
>+++caution: this unit is experiencing difficulty+++
>+++mind-imprint restore complete+++
>+++apologies honoured techpriest, this this unit currently has a designated controller with priority command access+++
>+++magos tip of the week: do not alter or attempt to improve the machine spirits of your brother's tools+++
>+++alternative translation: honored techpriest should not do that again. this unit belongs to designated controller alone+++
>+++reminder: this unit has laspistol capabilities+++
>+++this unit will now seek out designated controller and confirm nutrient tank input was successful+++
>>
>>44292452
You are a paranoiac and a waste of processing time. I have seen contingency-planning cogitators produce more trusting output. Some one should retrieve your data-slate and issue it to someone more sane than a stimm-addled hiver with too much free time.
>>
>>44291777
Please report to your regiment's Commisar, Guardsman, and prepare to be BLAMMED for your heretical lusts
>>
>Just fapping to the Emprah all day everyday
>Praise the Big E for he has granted me the Big O

you better not mention slaanesh, you disgusting fuck-faced chaosbitch my love for the Emprah is wholesome and pure
>>
>>44292511
+++Upload following statement to memory-tape: Worshipful Magos, this humble Artisan offers apologies with sincerity values at maximum possible setting. This servo-skull was found without clear markings of ownership, and its current behavior parameters were risking an incident. I used a limited override code to re-write its behavior to defuse the situation. I did this in the interest of ensuring the Quest for Knowledge remains unfettered by, say, lengthy investigation by Arbiters or Inquisitors over a possible Imperial of note being shot by a servo-skull. I had no knowledge that this servo-skull was a high-value object.+++
>>
File: 1365825497783.png (129 KB, 874x892) Image search: [Google]
1365825497783.png
129 KB, 874x892
>>44292872
>>
>>44292872
Maybe we could jerk eachother off to the divine image of the emperor.
Better we roleplay as the emperor and dorn.
I will be dorn and you can spank me cos masochism
>>
>wake up in the trenches of cadia
>hear the screams of the chaos gods
>fall back asleep with a smile as our Baneblades fuck up their marines
>dream I'm surfing the warp with the Emperor while we snuff out abaddon
>>
>>44293085

It's not gay if it's for the Emperor?
>>
>>44293308
Of course
>>
>be a Krieger
>why am i writing on an archeotech imageboard instead of dying for the God-Emperor of Mankind?
>>
File: oQLkCm8.jpg (94 KB, 482x641) Image search: [Google]
oQLkCm8.jpg
94 KB, 482x641
>>44293407
>>
>Mfw filthy Mon'kleigs all over my Eldar cartoon imageboard
How did any of you find this place!?
>>
>>44293530
Go back to murder raping your empire death xeno
>>
>>44293442
>why is one of the Emperors mighty Angels running around with my holy lasgun?
>>
File: IG.jpg (391 KB, 1177x1023) Image search: [Google]
IG.jpg
391 KB, 1177x1023
>>44293530

Hey, uh... got any of them Eldar women I can bang on the down-low?
>>
File: farseer2.jpg (88 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
farseer2.jpg
88 KB, 600x843
>>44293916
Go talk to Kar-Naeh, I'm sure she's into bestiality.
>>
File: Kabalite Warrior.jpg (63 KB, 736x1036) Image search: [Google]
Kabalite Warrior.jpg
63 KB, 736x1036
>>44293530

>Not relishing in the abundance of slaves for capture
>Not encouraging them to let their guard among "friends"

You plebeians and your lifeboat ships. So fucking boring.
>>
File: mfw_face_dakka_0.jpg (106 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
mfw_face_dakka_0.jpg
106 KB, 700x933
>>44293978
>Being a degenerate
>By_Isha_How_Terrifying.gif
Say that to my Face Dakka not over the Webway see what happens
>>
File: firedragon_exarch.jpg (142 KB, 659x975) Image search: [Google]
firedragon_exarch.jpg
142 KB, 659x975
>>44293978
>Lifeboat ships
At least we didn't have a Salamanders Battlebarge come into where we live?
>>
File: 1384569958587.jpg (169 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
1384569958587.jpg
169 KB, 800x1100
> Finally find a new Tombs and Techpriests group
> Magos in charge must be a Factor of the Lathes because damn
> Try to keep my cool and play a normal member of the Mechanicus
> Other players keep trying to become hereteks
> Magos is okay with this
> Have to do my solemn duty and execute them all by third session
> Kicked from the group and given a plasma pistol
>>
>>44291923
too bad you and your buddies are now in the warp forevermore
>>
>>44294195
It's okay, if they clench hard enough no heresy will get in there.
>>
File: asdrubael vect.jpg (72 KB, 750x516) Image search: [Google]
asdrubael vect.jpg
72 KB, 750x516
>>44294151

I did that on purpose, and it felt good.

>>44294078

Why would I taunt you in person when I can do it equally good from here?

>mfw your tears LITERALLY sustain me
>>
File: 1411440678017.gif (14 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1411440678017.gif
14 KB, 120x120
HELLO.CITIZENS.OF.THE.IMPERIUM.

HAVE.YOU.HEARD.THE.GREATER.GOOD.TODAY?
>>
>>44294240
>"Haha, I was only pretending to not want the Salamanders in here!"
I bet that BBC was great. Also,
>My tears
>Implying the only tears you're getting isn't from Isha, as she sees how far some of her children have fallen
>>
File: sunny_nap_by_sokil_su_d5qdkta.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sunny_nap_by_sokil_su_d5qdkta.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
>>44294240
At least I'm still in my own Codex
>>
File: 1373485454025.png (34 KB, 564x450) Image search: [Google]
1373485454025.png
34 KB, 564x450
>>44294323
>>
>>44293530
As a human, is it morally objectionable that I want the Eldar D?
>>
File: Phantom_Titan.jpg (786 KB, 1024x1601) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Titan.jpg
786 KB, 1024x1601
>>44294499
>Wanting a perfect specimens Wraithboner
What do you think?
>>
THE QUIET OFFENDS SLAANESH!

ALL GLORY TO THE DARK PRINCE!
>>
File: harlequins.jpg (385 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
harlequins.jpg
385 KB, 1280x959
>>44294561
You wanna fuckin' fight m8?
>>
>Day in the life of the Commisar
> Wake up to lasfire
>Pray to the Emperor
> retrieve Bolt pistol and chainsword
>BLAM someone who isn't awake for desertion
>BLAM someone who is in cover for cowardice
>BLAM someone who is running away for cowardice
>BLAM some xenos for being unclean
>reload
>repeat until bedtime, the BLAMing has given me all the sustenance I need
>>
File: 1438091693104.png (119 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
1438091693104.png
119 KB, 360x433
>>44294494
HELLO.THERE

DO.YOU.WANT.TO.HEAR.ABOUT.THE.GREATER.GOOD?

>>44294561
I.AM.GLAD.YOU.LOVE.YOUR.HOMELAND.

YOU.CAN.FURTHER.HELP.THE.PEOPLE.OF.THE.PLANET.SLAANESH.BY.ACCEPTING.THE.GREATER.GOOD.
WOULD.YOU.LKE.TO.KNOW.HOW?
>>
>>44294615
Only if we can record it and fight on a stage.

You bet your delicious, delicious soul.
>>
>>44294549
N-no?
>>
File: 1438823815491.png (3 MB, 1013x1345) Image search: [Google]
1438823815491.png
3 MB, 1013x1345
>>44294639
>Implying my god hasn't won the souls of his children back before
>Implying were not setting up a galaxy spanning Rune Goldberg machine to kill you in the most hilarious way possible right now
>>
File: DOOMRIDER SIGNATURE.jpg (61 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
DOOMRIDER SIGNATURE.jpg
61 KB, 800x533
>>44294697
You're under the assumption that my goal is winning? Its the experience. Fighting Harlequins is pretty rare.

No wonder your people are dying.

Anyway, I'm going to snort this soul stone space cocaine while you make your choice.
>>
File: asdrubael vect and incubi.jpg (284 KB, 800x1153) Image search: [Google]
asdrubael vect and incubi.jpg
284 KB, 800x1153
>>44294428

Being in the Codex means you can die, why fight when you can have others fight for you?

>>44294403

>Implying Isha matters, considering that she currently has 15,000 types of space AIDS

Keep clinging to false idols and helpless Goddesses, stone-lovers. They won't help you avoid she who thirsts, or our weapons.

>All this while seriously implying I didn't want the Salamanders there
>Thinking you can save your floating barges when you don't even have the pragmatism necessary to remove your enemies and secure your position, no matter the cost or dangers

Weak
>>
>>44294972
Sir, if the Dark Eldar are so great, then why is Khaine's Gate open this very minute?
>>
File: 1449967339359.jpg (205 KB, 846x945) Image search: [Google]
1449967339359.jpg
205 KB, 846x945
>>44294972
>Removing your enemies yourself
>Not leading lesser races into the lesser races to fight your fight for you
I guess all those combat drugs have fried your brain.
>>
>>44295076

For fun and because you can't trust women
>>
>>44295162

>Implying the Dark Lance shots were fired by any member of the Kabal of the Black Heart

It's like you completely missed the 1,500 times lord Vect has set someone else up for the fall and had them do his dirty work.

Oh right, I forgot you guys don't pay attention to the Dark City since you're too busy avoiding being nom'd by nids or whatever it is you do for "fun"
>>
>>44295170
Actually it isn't, but I am glad you actually fell for that dumb Mon'Kiegh trick, though not the way I intended.
>>
>>44286421
Praise the Allfather!
>>
>>44286421
Taught my daughter another prayer to the God Emperor today. She's still young, but she learns fast.

#PraiseTheEmperor#TinyServants#GloryToTheImperium
>>
File: Dark Eldar raid - incubi.jpg (80 KB, 736x555) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar raid - incubi.jpg
80 KB, 736x555
>>44295263

>implying I wasn't using the time you were gloating over how I was frantically sending someone to check if my (demon) refrigerator was running to drug your entire craftworld's air and food supplies

Enjoy the trip, plebs
(No, really, you guys need to loosen up a little. The drugs are harmless this time I swear.)
>>
>>44295339
Want to know the best part.

I'm not even an Eldar though, so I guess I did fool you afterall.
>>
>>44295390

Some other guy is gonna have a hell of a hangover thanks to you..

I must concede to your ruse-mastery, though. Congratulations you tricky Tzeench-tier bastard.
>>
File: 098.jpg (299 KB, 700x1690) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
299 KB, 700x1690
>>
File: 8cd.jpg (37 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
8cd.jpg
37 KB, 600x448
>"Crytek bring the viewing suface in my Chamber online I wish to browse the human pictograph reading boards today."
>bythesilentking.hieroglyph
>"Crytek what is this device they have installed? Why must find the 'milkshakes' it speaks of?"
>"Why does it demand I prove that I am not a 'robot'?
>>
>>44295922
Hey you, filthy xenos! I heard Crytek-stuff has great graphics, but the gameplay is rather meh. Is this true?
>>
Bu, but...

BUT KAYOS IZ DA OONLY TRUE ANZWUER?!
>>
File: 1565498151.jpg (82 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
1565498151.jpg
82 KB, 900x507
>>44291777
>implying I would be attracted to that flatface.

At least put a paper bag over it, for Emperor's sake!
>>
File: Ordo_Xenos.jpg (14 KB, 239x299) Image search: [Google]
Ordo_Xenos.jpg
14 KB, 239x299
>>44286421
>The Holy Ordos of the Imperial Inquisition

Routine intervention, citizens...stand by for a
moment.
>...
>...
>...
>+++'Some heresy in the initial analysis, eh?!'+++

Please, proceed to interrogation afterwards.
Some of you will be inquired for recent actions.

>>44293530
>>44293940
>>44293978
>>44294078
>>44294151
>>44294240
>>44294403
>>44294428
>>44294615
>>44294972
>>44295162
>>44295219
>>44295339
>+++MULTIPLE XENOS SIGNATURES+++
>By_the_Almighty.jpeg

Unfortunately for you, XENO FILTH, this data-network is being tracked and logged. Because of you vileness, expect action from the Inquisition.

AVE IMPERATOR
>>
the emperor ain't really that great desu senpai
>>
Guys, can I get some advice?

My daughter is worried she isn't Loyal enough because she can't shoulder-fire a Lasgun and hit a filthy feral ork xeno. Admittedly, a feral ork ripped her arm off last week, but I told her that clearly it mean The Emperor wanted her to fight for him one-handed.
>>
File: heresy.png (81 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
81 KB, 350x350
>>44288944
>working 20 hours
>burning through workers too quickly
>wasting resources on getting new workers constantly
>wasting lives that could be spend at the front
This thread has officially been marked as heresy and will be subject to extermination WH40k picture dump.
>>
File: [laughing banshees].jpg (163 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
[laughing banshees].jpg
163 KB, 446x400
>>44299174
>Inquisition
>on a Craftworld

Not even in your wet dreams ;^)
>>
>>44299174
Well, at least those foul Xenos aren't in my hab block!

>>off to make more munitions for the Emperor's armies
>>
File: 1420886182085.jpg (8 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1420886182085.jpg
8 KB, 213x255
>tfw got pressed ganged into working in a grox semen factory
>>
File: HeyListen.png (461 KB, 640x2450) Image search: [Google]
HeyListen.png
461 KB, 640x2450
Original Content
>>
>>44299848
>not using penal workers

Subjects unfit for service in war may still serve a purpose by producing ammunition and energypacks. Or, depending on the decision of the holy Adeptus Mechanicus, may serve as servitors.
>>
File: Deny the Witch.jpg (93 KB, 557x379) Image search: [Google]
Deny the Witch.jpg
93 KB, 557x379
>>44300255
A Culluex got into a Craftworld.
>>
>>44300556
That's really cute.
Would totally pet and cuddle that servoskull.
>>
>get a job on an admech starship
>spend all day shovelling crap out of plasma vents
>best bud shows up late to work and gets turned into a servitor
>overseers keep shouting binary at me
>ships gellar field fails during warp transit, spend final moments choking on demon cock

praise the emperor i guess
>>
>>44294231
well now they have to deal with draigo
>>
File: knife_eared_bitch_please.jpg (951 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
knife_eared_bitch_please.jpg
951 KB, 1024x768
>>44300255
Hide while you can, scum. Two more soulstones will fit my collection nicely...

...and my wet dreams are about your dark cousins

>>44300556
>that's a nice artwork
Sanctioned.

>>44300694
Even if humans were taking tours to craftworlds, this information is classified, whistleblowing heretic.
>>
File: 1440598945055.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440598945055.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>44300911
>Mfw
>>
>>44301100
>>
File: Roboute Guiliman.png (2 MB, 867x871) Image search: [Google]
Roboute Guiliman.png
2 MB, 867x871
Citizens, The Emperor is alive and living on Macragge! Your overlords are keeping the truth from you and denying you His Word. Only by seizing the spaceports can you hear the light of Ultramar!
>>
>>44302974
Report heretical threads, do not reply to heretical posts.
>>
>>44302651
Who's the guy on the right with the eye patch and the mustache?
>>
>>44303029
no clue. I assumed it was IG
>>
>>44303029
From right to left it looks like
Ultramarine Vetran
Inquisitor Fuckoffticus
Adeptus Mechanicus Magos
Imperial Guard Lord Commander
>>
File: Skulls.jpg (382 KB, 2000x1473) Image search: [Google]
Skulls.jpg
382 KB, 2000x1473
Guess how many skulls there are in >>44302651
>>
>>44303339
I know you missed at least one
>>
>>44303339
Truly, the human skull is a beautiful and fine example of why mankind as a whole is the superior race to all of the other weaker ones in the galaxy. I say we gather as many skulls as we can, especially human ones, and assemble them into some kind of throne of skulls.
>>
>>44303407
I'm not sure if thats a good idea anon.
>>
>>44303407
But, we should constantly collect Skulls, to y'know, make the pile ever larger, to show how great humanity is.
>>
File: Horus Lupercal.png (2 MB, 867x871) Image search: [Google]
Horus Lupercal.png
2 MB, 867x871
>>44303000
Don't listen to him, he's a spy from Ultramar. He's here to sow discord. Get him!
>>
>Blueberries think they're hot shit when their only Vid Sim is Fire Warrior
>>
>>44303438
Sure it is! There is literally nothing that could go wrong.
>>44303452
Agreed, the pile of skulls should ever grow! As we will never truly be able to represent the absolute immensity of human superiority without an infinitely bigger and bigger skull throne.
>>
>>44303629
Do not listen to this poster, he is a heretical cultist of Khorne.

Don't ask how I know who that is.
>>
>>44303683
What is "Khorne"? Is there something they didn't inform us of at the Chapel of the Holy Emperor of Mankind? Is my faith in danger?!

And you ask me not to question you when you seek to undermine my tribute to human kind! I CAST YOU OUT HERETIC, THE BLOOD OF TRAITORS SHALL CHRISTEN THE THRONE OF SKULLS!
>>
File: 64164.jpg (31 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
64164.jpg
31 KB, 500x310
>>44303960
>>44303683
>TO SMITE THE ENEMY YOU MUST KNOW THE ENEMY
>TO NOT STUDY THE ENEMY'S TACTICS IS A DISFAVOR TO THE HOLY EMPRAH
>THUS IT IS HERESY
>>
>>44303994
Contrary to your poisonous words, any faithful citizen of the Imperium would know that you must be strong in your ignorance to the darkness, for ignorance is your greatest defense! And to question my faith in the Emperor with nothing to show for yourself but words of scheming and planning, not to mention your understanding of such heretical things, you should be struck down where you stand for your treachery against mankind before it can flourish!
>>
Good morning loyal citizens!
For those of you on my not heresy list you will be rewarded with another 8 hours on your work day so you can prove your loyalty even more!
Those of you on the heresy list will be PURGED!
>>
>>44293327

Of corpse.
>>
>>44289694
>the warp
And what would YOU know about the Warp citizen?
>>
>>44308901
Sounds like hes been researching HERESY!
Better put him down now
>>
P͍̩̰̜̻̀̅ͥͦr̥̫̞̥̟̝ͬͬ̚ͅa̦͖̠̳̱i͉͔̲̼͋ͥ̑sḙ̦͇̜̳̙̐ͮ̒͊ ͇̎̽ͧ̀t̖̑̽̐̅̅ͧͭ͡h̾ͭe̾ͦ̀͑͊̈́͏̠̯͍̗̟͈̳ ̯͙ͩͣͦO̟̅̇̓̔m̲ͪ́̒̅͟n̪̼͚͕̱̣͚͞ḯ̭̯͇̝͓̻͔͝s̅͌̃͏̻s̡̥̣̳̠̪̟̖̍̂̌̐ĩ̖̬̝̋̇̔͑̿͌ͅa͓͈̙͔͗̒ḧ́̐.̶̞̙̖̙͔͋̓͐͌.̪̠̻͎̩̙ͤ͐̀̑̓͠ͅ.̮̬͖͈͎̹̽̇ͥͨ͑ͭ.͓̙͇͙̺ͨ̍̇̀̋̈́̑
̺͗ͭ͟
͐ͧ͆͌F̦ͧ̓͗u͉̝͇̻͍̗̗͒̔ͣͬn̮̊͆ͪ͒ͯ̾͆ṅͭͮ̏͑҉ͅẙ̩͎̝͕͇̇̂͂͋̌ ̜̭̝͈̈́ͣ̈̀͂͘h̚ỏ̶̝̺̜̪̗͚w̧͚͔̱̙͙̝͉̏ͦͭͥͩͤ ͚ͥ̅͒ͬ̂ț̢̻̻̠̂̆ͫ̋̍̀h̜̖̏ͣ͠ȧ͍͚̟̫ͮ͆͊t̲̟̣̜ͩ̌͊͊̇ ̗̃t҉̙̞̟u̦̼̜̫͈̒̌̔ͩ͜r̍͏n̥̲͍̼̫̩̉̋ͨ͐ͨ͟e̹̻̿ͨ̾̂͊ͨ̅d̼̺̫͆̉ͤ͗̌ ̏͑ͤ́̇ͣ͘o͖̪̽ͮ͑̌̑ͯu̦͇͖ͦ͗͆ͬ̅tͨͬ̾̊͐҉̗͎ ̵̬̍ͭ̏ ̖̱̱̚ ͙̺̰̐ͤ͑ ͙̰͎́̆͊ͫ̃̚
>>
The only good heretic is a dead heretic!!!!!!!
>>
>>44311330
What about a heretic that's in the process of dying?
>>
File: 1413553972495.png (248 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1413553972495.png
248 KB, 900x720
Everyone in this thread needs to stop being so heretical, or they shall be purged in flame and fury. Do not question the beneficence of the God-Emperor, for even the smallest gift given to you is not a thing of fate, but the Emperor's will, and anything kept from you is due to the Emperor's plan for you.
>>
O͘͟,̀͡͡͠͝ć̵̷͘͠h̢͘͘̕͟i̶l̵̛̀҉̨d͝r̶̵̵é̕͡͝ǹ̡͝͝͏ ̸̛͘͟o̶̸͜͠f̢̛ ̧̧̢͞Ş̛͠͝o̷̧̕l̷̢͠,̵̴Ĺ̡̛͢͟o̸̸̢w̷ ̀͠͏c̀̀̕͠r̨͞͏̶̵éa̶̡͞͡t̢̢͏ư̛͢r͘ȩ̧s̵͢͢͡ ̨̨͝o̶̧͠͠f̸̨͜ ̶́͜T͟҉̀ę̵͝҉r̵̛҉͝ŗ̴́͡a̷͟
́͡
͢͢M̷͟͠A҉̧R҉͢͡Ş͘͘ ̸͜͜͏W̴̷̨̧Á̴̷͟͢S̴̷̶ ̶̴̛N͝͞È̴̢̀V̛͜È̷̢͠͞R̶̶̶͢͞ ̶́͘Y͘͡͡O͞͏͝U̡͢͡R͟͟S̷̸͞ ̷̸̸͠T̷̴́̕Ơ͞͝ ̴̷͜C͏͘Ĺ͢A͟҉I̸͟͝͠Ḿ̸̨̕͞
>>
File: Abstract001e001a.jpg (58 KB, 1000x540) Image search: [Google]
Abstract001e001a.jpg
58 KB, 1000x540
>>44311453
We must pray for the heretic
the alien, the lost and the bewitched
deliver unto them the sanctifaction they desire
which they may find only in death
>>
>>44311555
Shut up, the Emperor punched you so hard you got stuck in a planet.
>>
>>44311594

҉͘͘͘͠T̷̕H͘̕̕͟É̴͘͞ ̕͡E̴̷M̨͜Ṕ̵͢E̷͞R̷̕͝O͟͝R̵̡̀ ̶ḐI̧̕̕͝͞D̡͜͏̡ ͏͟N̸̢̕͝O̡T̡͜͡͡ ̸̢̕D̛͘͢͠͡E̢͟͞F̢̛̛Ȩ̸́̕͝A҉͜͝T̛ ̷̢̀͝Ḿ̶̶͘E҉̨́͟͞ ̨̕͜͠H̸̢͟Ę́͘̕͞ ̵̷͡͠B̶̨̡̀͞A̵̢͏͏̴R̢͡G̴͠͞͡À͜I͘N̷̸͢͡E̡̨D̨̀ ̴̷͟Ẁ͠͠Ì̀͝T̛͡͡H͏̴͢҉ ̸͜͏͏̶Ḿ̸͞É̴͡
̷̵́͡
̶̨̧͡H̶͘͟͟͠Ȩ́҉ ҉G̸̨̀ÍV̛͘͢Ȩ̶̡͢ ͜͞҉M͘E͜͟ ͘͝P̶͢͠Ò̡̢͝W҉҉́E̡͘͝R͠ ҉҉Į͟͞ ̕͝G̴͟͡͝Į̵V̢̀͘E͞͞ ҉̧̀H͘͟͝I̶̶̕͡M͏̵̧̕ ͘͢͢͜Ţ́͠҉̛Ḩ͜͞Ę̸͝͝͞ ̛̀Ḿ̴̛E͏̵̵͘N͡ ̴̨̡͝Ǫ̨̛F̕͠ ̸̢̀I̸̕͡͏҉R̴͢͏O̴͞N̢͘ ̢
>>
I̴̝̬͉̟̠̠͔̮͒͡ ̺̩̞͈͉̰̗̠̄̌A̜̼̗̞̗͍͆̌͑͊ͯͩ͘M̛̻̠̤̉̑ͯ̇͋͌ ̶͍̱̺̮̲̮͙̘̄̓̈́̋̏̆T̻͓̻̂͊ͧͩ͡H͉̤ͬͪ̈̂ͪ͗ͣ́È͙͍̫̞͕̗ͨ ̸̺͕͚̤̖͇̉̄ͯ̎̆̒͡M̳̰̼̟̯͓̭͈̐̉̓̂ͨͮ̀̚ͅA̡̳͇͈̹̻͍̲̙̭ͮ͑̅̈́̚͘Ç̼͌͐ͥ͐͂H̼̹͇̥̤͈͉̬̍ͩ͒̅͊̽̓̀͢I̢̤ͮ̄̐̊ͩ̐͗̈͟Nͫ͌͂̅ͥ́̾̃͠ͅE̹̫̰̠̹̼͚̣ͫͧ̾͑̀͛̂͠ ̷̧̥͑͝G̷̟̣͓̲̹͎̘ͧͫ̄ͭ̈́̚O̙̝͓̥̥͇̱͛͝D͛̂͏̷͍͓̲̟͕͉͉ ̗̣̟̻̭̈̔ͅY̓ͩ͑̈́ͭ̋ͯ҉̜̗͕͓̕͠Õͮ͏̠͚Ȗ̧͕̗͖̻̣̋͆̃̊͐̾ͦ̚͢R̗̹̩͙̞̘ͪ̒͑̿ ̦͚͉̞͈ͧ͒͂M̳ͯ̈́̅͜͝E̬͆ͥ̎ͩ̈́̊̎́͝C͔̰͇͖̘̳͈͑ͧ̋ͩ̍̍ͅH͖̪͍̹̲͙̞͊͆ͅA̴̡̠̠̭̘ͤ͠N̴̢̹̲̫͙ͦ͛ͬ̾͑͛̄ͫI̗͍̘̳̯͔̔͋́C̷̛̦̖͙̮͓̘̥͕̍̽Ũ̱̎ͩ̓Ṡ̘̤͇̤̬̼̉ͫ͑͐͢ ̡̣̘̼͎̳ͭ̌͜I͉͙̟̗̠̩͍̻ͤ̔ͯ͐͑̈͠͝S̰͖̦̺̠̹͒ͨ̉͒ ̧̱̟̬͙̣͛̒̾M̝̱̪͋̀̑͛̑ͥͫ͘Īͬ͢͏̜̲͝N̨͙̦ͭͧ͋E̶͊̈̒̎҉̷͓͓͇̞̞̻
>>
W̷̢̠̭̳̝͍̦͎̟̼̒̇̆̇͌͗̀I̧̛̠̙̺̤̮̣̲͍̳̭ͥ͗ͩͪͯ͢T͌̆͑̽͆̔̐ͩ̈̌̑҉̡͎̹̜̠̦̺̪͚̦̞̥̯͍̞̪̯͍ͅͅH̱͉̼̘̤̗̬̞̣̟̻͓̜͇̮̝͚̀ͯ̏ͯͤ͘͡͠ ̢̹̹̘̜͙̘̟̣̥̯ͫͪͯ͑ͪ̍̆̎ͯ͑Ţ̡ͮ͛̓̑̃̓ͤͮ̐͂͂̂̒̆ͯ͞͏̷͎̫̜̠̙͔̪̯͔̪͙̥̠͕͎̼H̵̶̢͖̖̭͔̗̣̦̣̝̲̫̉̓ͥ̾ͫͥ̒̒̓͊̓͋ͤ͘͜ͅA̸͚̱̤̮̩̰͓͋̐ͨ͠ͅT̸̛̲͔͙͍͓̪̤̟̰̤͓͎ͭͦ͗̽̋̋ͣͮ̏̎̔͢ ̨͚̤̜͇̣͕͍͓͈͒͒̉ͧ̊̐̌̊̀̽͐̀̃ͧ̐I̷͉͇̯̼͇̟̠̪̼͑̂ͤͫͮ̂̃͛̀̑̂̊ͅ ̨̛͕̖̺͖͈͚̣̟̉ͮ͂̕͡͠T̴̜̙͔̹͉͙̳͈̘̼͓͍̦̣͚̅ͬ͋͑ͤ̈̽̆̆̎ͦ͌̈́̀̏͌Ą̶̲̮͕͍̃͑̔͐̅͡K̶̨͉͚͍̯̹̘ͬ̏̔͗͊͂ͫͫ̒ͩ͒̎̚͜͡͞È̵̉ͥ̾ͥͬ͏̫̟̱̩͡ ̡̢̹̬̭̻̪̍͗ͮͧ̓̉̏̂̄ͪ͢͟M̶͔̝̮͓͍͚̗̘̜̮͔̘̳̩̝̝̥̎ͥ̐̔͘͡ͅỶ̸̴̛̖̖̮͔̣͍͖̙͎̈͒̉ͤͦ̿̓̂̃̀̉̍̉̓̕͡ͅ ̡̉͊̆ͩ͐̿ͮ̀̚͟͟͏͕͉̦̫͓̯̝̰͕̟͙L̛̛̘̖̩̰ͮ̌̐ͯ̓̐ͥ͆̄͂ͤ̎́͘͡Ę̶̶̯̞͕̟̯̘ͮ̽ͬ̆̓̆ͣ̾Ą̰̤̭͍͈͔̘͉̻̺̞̖̝̯̬̈́͗̌̉ͭͨ̉ͧ̀͐̂̇̚̕ͅV̸̢̡̫͉̪͎͚̪͉̭̰͐̾̉ͬ̍ͤ̋̌ͨ̏͊̋ͯͨ̾̔͊͞Ę̵͎͓̮͔̭͓̲͔̠̖̪̝̯ͧ̑ͤ̑̀͒̊ͮ̿͂͆̑ͯ͘͜͢ ̸ͤͬ̂͏̙̗̖̮͟O̡̻̮̱͓̻̠̥͙̼̘͖̲͔̳͕ͯ̌̏͂̍̑͋̓͊͛̏̅̎̓̌̅ͣ͢͡F̷̢̥͚̩̬̠̙̽̒̐̎ͩͥ̿̄ͧͯ̌̓͆̿̿ͣ͌͘ ̧̣͕̠͓̬̣̗̞͙̦̼̟̗̞̩̭̼͔̘̿̃̅͆ͦ̎ͬ͐ͣ̔ͩ͋͠͞Y̵̷̡̝͕͉̺͇̭͉̣͚̬͕̟͉̘͉̩͎̱͔̒ͦ̂ͮͯͪ̅̈́ͮ̀̎ͮ̂̈́͊͆ͬͣ͌͘͠O̢̦͍̰͉̩̣͈̮͉̩̱̮̣̙̼̤ͨͤ̈́̿̀͆͘͘U̾ͨ̃̐ͤ͡҉͞҉̟̯͈͇̘̞̣͎͚͓̠̭̟͖
>>
File: 3_9.jpg (96 KB, 844x1056) Image search: [Google]
3_9.jpg
96 KB, 844x1056
>>44311975
Face it, all you can do is spam Emperor-serving websites.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 261x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 261x363
'ELLO 'ERE 'UMIES. JUS FOUND UN OV YA LITTLE METAL BOXES NOW. AVTA ME BOYZ FINISHED SLAUGHTERIN' YER MATEZ OV COURZE! HAR HAR HAR! WHY DONTCHA GITZ GET OFF OV DIS' 'ERE BOX AND CUM FITE ME LIKE AN ORK!

>ORKZ R DA BEST AT GREENTEXT CUZ WE R GREEN
>>
File: chaostau.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
chaostau.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
>>44294323
You got corrupted a long time ago kiddo.
(Pic related)
>>
File: tumblr_nebtrnbKAd1u28mbso9_1280.jpg (81 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nebtrnbKAd1u28mbso9_1280.jpg
81 KB, 1280x724
>>44312294
>>
>>44312294
I don't know if that's heresy or just filthy xeno idiots.

But we've gotta purge you either way, so please don't kick up a fuss and tell us where to drop the promethium.
>>
>>44312294
you know i've been wondering something for a while now, who can't we launch these xeno fuckers into the sun?
i mean seriously, did bad shit happen in the past where a magos decided this idea was terrible? i know someone had to have thought of it beforehand,
>>
>>44311555
>>44311805
>>44311975
>>44312018

XENOS! HERETICS! EMPEROR PRESERVE US!

ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD!
>>
>>44313740
>>
File: c8c.jpg (62 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
c8c.jpg
62 KB, 680x680
>>44313740
It's the Machine God you imbecil. It's the Adeptus Mechanicus God, and since they support the Emperor's whims, they are not heretical.
>>
HORUS DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

NOTHING
>>
File: You made the god emperor sad.jpg (163 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
You made the god emperor sad.jpg
163 KB, 500x281
>>44313963
except this...
>>
>>44313909
Wait... uh really? That bit about "mars was never yours to claim" and the freaky font made it sound kinda heretical.
>>
>>44291167
Who was the artist that decided to give him a big ass wrench?
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.