[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Necron Dinasty Creation Tables
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450601521541.jpg (366 KB, 1191x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450601521541.jpg
366 KB, 1191x1600
A great danger looms under our feet, it is waiting, it is sleeping. Ready to wake up at any time now.

Old circuits start, electrons running across their electronic veins. They have awakened now.

Whole city blocks now house the ashes of mankind. Look on, there's not much left to see.

When all the humans start to die... When all that don't shall go insane...
As they look up at blackened sky, THE NECRONS RISE AGAIN!

>First dice roll:
Original Side in the Necrontyr Secession Wars [1d10]
>>
>>44282729
tell me of the necrons, what year did they reappear? 35k?
>>
>>44282745
Depends, some awakened sooner than others. There are even a few Dynasties that haven't been truly awakened. The Silent King is the complete opposite, he never went to sleep and has spent millions of years roaming the void between galaxies.
>>
>>44282766
what should I read if I want to know more about the necron?
>>
>>44282829

Lexicanum:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necron

Wh40kwikia:
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Necrons

Get some codex or some pdf scan of the 40k rpg games if you can too.
>>
>>44282745
The first Necron dynasties awakened to see the Great Crusade surfing through the galaxy. So 30K/31K.
>>
>>44282857
Are the necrons beatable? I mean, they win at science, they can resurrect their warriors, they don't need to sleep or eat, they regenerate and their weapons are the best?

How the fuck can the Imperium win them? Shouldn't they curbstomp any other race?
>>
>>44282882
They're not invincible. Like most of mankind's enemies, you just need to throw enough dakka at them until they go away. Plus not all of them are awake yet, so it's just a matter of dealing with the ones who are up and about before the Tyranids eat you instead.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>44282729
>>
>>44282882
Necrons haven't fully awakened and united yet. There is still time to stop their empire from resurrecting.
>>
>>44282882
The Necrons have a vast number of weaknesses, but they aren

They can regenerate from most wounds, but not all. If you smash the tomb that holds the regen machine their basic troops die for real everytime they fall over.

They have no warp abilities. They can project protective shrouds, but that is the extent of their abilities, and it doesn't work reliably. Daemons ruin them.

Their forces are limited. There are a huge number of unawakened crons, but it is basically impossible for them to create more. Only a few very rare tomb worlds still have working bio-furnaces that could create more warriors, and higher-intelligent crons cannot be replaced. No one tomb holds an infinite number of warriors or war-machines, though teleportation and quick repair can make it seem like that.

They are a splintered race, a scattered race with no over arching goal or unity. Tombs wake up haphazardly, out of contact with their neighbors, and vulnerable as the protections that hid them for millennia lower. Many have been destroyed by Eldar while they sleep.

They are cursed. The Flayer Virus, last curse of the C'Tan, spreads to more and more crons every day. Warriors and generals that cannot be replaced are twisted and changed, and no-one in the galaxy has any idea how to cure it or even contain its spread.

They are mad. No intelligent cron made it through the Great Sleep with their mind intact, and each believe they are the only sane one. Each has a twisted view of the world, is very set in their ways, and that can be exploited by cany opponents.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.