[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you do vampires in your not-WoD games? If you have a vampire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_nzdshgbICc1tsaey7o1_500.gif (334 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdshgbICc1tsaey7o1_500.gif
334 KB, 500x281
How do you do vampires in your not-WoD games?
If you have a vampire in your party where they're not the norm/standard race and its thirsty, would you feed it your blood?
If you're the same gender would that be totally gay as fuck?
Would feeding be pleasurable or painful?
Can they make babies from sex?
>>
>>44278089
No, no, painful, no

Get your blood-drinker fetishes out of my /tg/
>>
File: 1394214624361.jpg (362 KB, 1241x709) Image search: [Google]
1394214624361.jpg
362 KB, 1241x709
>>44278089
>How do you do vampires in your not-WoD games?
Most of them are ennui riddled wanderers desperately clinging to whatever vestige of attachment they have to the world, though it largely depends how old they are. Very few new vampires are created, so most of them fall under the category of 'Fucking ancient'.

>If you have a vampire in your party where they're not the norm/standard race and its thirsty, would you feed it your blood?
I'm the DM, so not as such, though a pair of characters in the party do have that sort of thing going on, because one of them won't let the vampire feed on random civilians.

>If you're the same gender would that be totally gay as fuck?
Depends on the vampire. The one in the party keeps it clinical and detached.

>Would feeding be pleasurable or painful?
Neither. It just feels very cold all over.

>Can they make babies from sex?
Nope. 100% undead.
>>
File: nz93wi4oyd1qe1i57o3_500.gif (2 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
nz93wi4oyd1qe1i57o3_500.gif
2 MB, 500x300
>>44278169
I'm just legit curious how people handle vampires beyond just an enemy type.
Like do people ever hold campaigns or quests where the party members put themselves at risk of becoming/actually begin turning into vampires?
How would they go about curing vampirism?
Are vampires kill-on-sight or can there be friendly vampires that the party encounters?
>>
File: 1443686409807.gif (528 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1443686409807.gif
528 KB, 500x281
Best vamp
>>
File: CWLf2PGWsAALn9r.png (407 KB, 588x542) Image search: [Google]
CWLf2PGWsAALn9r.png
407 KB, 588x542
>>44278350
I like how her scary face is some kind of sea lamprey, very original for a vampire
>>
File: scarlet.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
scarlet.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>44278089
never tried it in game but i'm a sucker for the persued and vilified chucklefuck who happens to be an "evil" race or creature. weather its fluttershy from mlp or ami from dungeon keeper ami I'll gobble it up. Can't imagine how it would be any different in roleplaying except for one thing;

I fucking love me some Castlevania. STEALING SOULS~!, In table top the only vampire i've played is pretty evil, in a not asshole way, but certainly not excusable.
>>
>>44278089
Silicate-based alien parasites in my hard scifi game. They come from a planet obscured by costant vulcanic clouds and inhabited by what we would call extremofile lifeforms (except our extremes are the norm there). Someone had the brilliant idea to weaponize a native silicium based life form making it capable to infect humans figuring they would be the ultimate ecologic disaster weapon (you send they from space and they'd subvert the whole ecosystem). Survival horror ensued instead.
>>
>>44278089

A better question would be, how do we make vampires not suck?
>>
File: Alucard Hellsing.png (127 KB, 353x502) Image search: [Google]
Alucard Hellsing.png
127 KB, 353x502
>>44278089
Deadly.

>If you have a vampire in your party where they're not the norm/standard race and its thirsty, would you feed it your blood?
Any other character: Only if it hasn't drunk any blood for a long time and is actually weaker because of it, yeah.
My current character: He would offer, but the vampire would probably remain paralyzed for life... the guy's blood is literally a neuromuscular blocking agent aka a poison that paralyzes your body.

Is he biting your cock senpai? How is this a fucking serious question?

For the vampire, it would probably be pleasurable since they get stronger every time they feed. For the other person, they feel colder and dizzy and weak... because you know... they now have less blood and shit.

No.
>>

As a matter of fact i already did... twice.
why shouldn't I ?? She helped us out alot and Constitution regenerades quickly.
>>
>>44280810
Did you know that irl blood takes at least 3 months to fully replenish 450 grams?

That is why you can only go donate blood after 3 months from the last donation.
>>
File: carla.jpg (85 KB, 627x766) Image search: [Google]
carla.jpg
85 KB, 627x766
>>44278089

First, not a playable class. Second, predominantly female, and gorgeous female. I usually play them as sexy, dangerous noblewomen who are interested in powerful male characters.

The men are nigh-universally monsters. I usually do anime-styled Japanese vampires, who are really more like a different species than anything else.
>>
File: kuesu2.jpg (400 KB, 1307x2212) Image search: [Google]
kuesu2.jpg
400 KB, 1307x2212
>>44281021

Also, her sister. It's very, very funny to push players buttons, when you have an attractive woman actively flirting with them. I would never do this in a tabletop RPG, but I mostly play online - It makes narration a lot easier. There's a scene where sexual tension was this thick in the air, and I guess the fetishism inherent in female vampires (Contrast with guys who want to fuck succubi, elves, et cetra) is a big draw.

That always felt vaguely racist to me, though.
>>
>>44278089
Slow-roasted on a dry sunrise with garlic and seasoning.
>>
>>44278487
I've always felt there should be more vampires based on/themed around other haemophagous animals than just vampire bats. Could lead to some interesting designs and more variety in how they look and act.

Only ones I can think from the top of my head where that's done is Bloodborne, which has some very flea-like vampiric enemies, and that one vore artist with a vampire character with leech-like traits.
>>
>>44278089

As undead monstrosities, corpses possessed by a fragment of a dead god.

Nope, it's almost always fatal (messy wound to an artery/vampires have little self-control when it comes to fresh blood). Even if circumstances or heroic willpower from the vampire allowed the victim to survive it would still leave nasty injury and likely infect them with a supernatural disease)

Nah it's more a gruesome assault than a sexual experience.

Some vampires have hypnotic/mind control abilities that could take some/all of the pain away. But unless hardcore masochist, never pleasurable.

No, although if they've fed alot recently they can have & enjoy sex (as well as other 'living' sensory experiences they are usually denied) but it tends to be with other vampires and has a heavy cost (draining several healthy people dead in quick succession)

Grimdark to the max.
>>
File: Vampire-Knight.jpg (66 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
Vampire-Knight.jpg
66 KB, 400x550
>>44278089
Best motherfucking Vampires represent.
>>
>>44278350
>>44278487
What anime is this from?
>>
File: cgtI8-RkFYtl.jpg (84 KB, 594x543) Image search: [Google]
cgtI8-RkFYtl.jpg
84 KB, 594x543
>>44278089
Like this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.