[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fae shenanigans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Fae related stories, adventures, and mishaps.

What ya got?
>>
>>44276522

I've got a bunch of Changeling-related stories. A witch being seduced; a father fighting to free children from the grasp of a horrible beast; all that lovely jazz.
>>
I met a few princess.

I made the mistake of kissing her ass.

She asked me to play a game. The wager was that if she won she would marry me. if i won I could marry her. I agreed. I lost on purpose because it turns out she was good and I didn't feel like fighting since I figure I'll just be ignoring her anyways. She she then can find me into a room with herself the rest of the existence the implication that she was the one in charge. 50 M was kind enough to let me out you keep playing however on bus now physically and verbally kiss her ass whenever she appears.
>>
Does anyone have fae catboys?
>>
>>44276522
This thread brings up a point:
How do you GMs and "that guys" come up with scenarios?

How much do you plan ahead?

Is it okay to ask for other GMs adventures, to use, modify and play?
>>
Played in a game where a shepherd had some fey friends in the woods who helped him out from time to time. His go between was a satyr he was romantically involved with.
>>
>>44277945
Dunno about other GMs, but I wing shit and hope it doesn't break under my clumsy ministrations. Also, if you find a story you like, tends to be okay to go with it, so long as you give it a spin of your own.
>>
File: 1420734826794.jpg (185 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1420734826794.jpg
185 KB, 1024x576
>>
MAGE campaign.

Mid-level Fate/Time mage helping a friend out who got into trouble with what we thought was a changeling but apparently was a member of the gentry.

Casually threaten the fact that I could 'accidentally' guess their true name and reveal that information to whoever I wanted.

Mage disappeared shortly thereafter.
>>
>>44276522
fucked one once.
me cock came out of it mouth
>>
>>44277945

I come up with scenarios by thinking of a story start and wondering how the PCs will deal with it.

>How much do you plan ahead?

Not to much, by I find it useful to have "X will happen, unless the PCs do something to change it" ideas of event

>Is it okay to ask for other GMs adventures, to use, modify and play?

Sure.
>>
>>44276522

Had to chose between two warring factions of fairies and pixies. Chose fairies, cause' they looked prettier, even if the pixies were objectively doing more to actually protect the forest they both resided in.
>>
>>44277886
Is this google translated or were you drunk when you wrote it?
>>
>>44277901
i second this motion
>>
File: 902316-13[1].png (197 KB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
902316-13[1].png
197 KB, 700x395
>>44277901
>>44280985
Hope you're not picky about political affiliations.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.