[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would mounted combat work if the mount is a human and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 800x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 800x920
How would mounted combat work if the mount is a human and the rider is also a human and the lance is also made of human and the target is kinda human wearing human and using something made of human as a shield?
>>
>>44272780
it would be humangous mess
>>
So cannibal warfare?
>>
Does skill with Motherfucker count for all of those, or do we need separate skills like Ride: Motherfucker, Weapon: Motherfucker, Shield: Motherfucker, etc.
>>
>>44272899
But what if they're gay? Is there a seperate sub-skill specifically for fatherfuckers?
>>
>>44272780
Depends on whether any part of those humans included First Materials.
>>
>>44272780
Poorly
>>
>>44272951
How the hell would you do unclefuckers?
>>
File: tg magical realm.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
tg magical realm.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
>>44272780
bone armor, bone-lance (lots of bones fitted together?), human-skin outfit and shield.

I know there was some mayor who wore boots made of a criminal's skin, so that part is possible.
>>
>>44273892

Those boner biting bastards?
>>
>>44272780
Anon are you high? Because you sound high Anon.
>>
>>44273892
By shutting your fucking face.
>>
>>44272810
You deserve more credit for this.
>>
This reminds me of the time the sorcerer opened a portal to the Plane of Sentient Wolves Riding Dire Wolves.
>>
>>44272810
kek
>>
File: Ovahdraive.webm (536 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ovahdraive.webm
536 KB, 1280x720
>>44272780
>How would mounted combat work if the mount is a human and the rider is also a human and the lance is also made of human and the target is kinda human wearing human and using something made of human as a shield?
Are you familiar with a little thing called "Valkyrie Drive"?
>>
>>44273366
Damnit, I wanted to write that.
>>
>>44272810
I didn't laugh until I said it out loud. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.