[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rolled 17, 5 = 22 (2d20) BEST MARINES COMING THROUGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Lamenter_Space_Marine.jpg (199 KB, 900x863) Image search: [Google]
Lamenter_Space_Marine.jpg
199 KB, 900x863
Rolled 17, 5 = 22 (2d20)

BEST MARINES COMING THROUGH
>>
>>44271311
>Best
>Get BTFO by everything

Suuuuuure
>>
>>44272088
YOU CAN'T GET RID OF US, HERETIC
>>
>>44272410
You're dying out
evolution moves on without you
Memento mori indeed
>>
>>44271311
Is there an Imperial Guard equivalent of these guys? The whole "consistently fucked over but holding out for humanity" thing.
>>
>>44273175
The Imperial Guard is the Lamenters of the Imperial Guard.
They go down fighting like some crazy motherfuckers.
>>
YOU HERETICAL SCUM, PRAISE BE UPON THE EMPEROR
>>
>>44271311

Aren't their gene-seed supposed to be pure? Shouldn't the blood angels preserve them for that?
>>
>>44273175
The Death korps are the closest thing I can think of. They are quite altruistic but they expect altruism from every able bodied citizen hence the horrible civilian drafts and martial law during war.
>>
>>44276466
It used to be then the mutation showed up. Now they have the Black Rage like all the other Blood Angel successors.
>>
>>44271311
>BEST MARINES
Did someone mentioned first legion?
>>
File: GK.png (2 MB, 925x911) Image search: [Google]
GK.png
2 MB, 925x911
Jokes aside, best marines coming through
>>
>>44279974
The Fallen, Watchers
More like best hypocrites
>>
>>44279992
That one time with the sisters of battle and the blood.
Draigo and his beard filled with tiny men.
>>
File: GK3.png (2 MB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
GK3.png
2 MB, 960x694
>>44280032
Wasn't the events of the Bloodtide retconned? Sisters weren't even there iirc.

That other one I haven't even heard of. Care to share the story?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.