[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sigil Café
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: nighthawks.jpg (141 KB, 1100x599) Image search: [Google]
nighthawks.jpg
141 KB, 1100x599
https://youtu.be/HMnrl0tmd3k

Welcome back to Sigil Café, elegan/tg/entlemen and ca/tg/irls. Please, relax among your fellow adventurers and tell us a story about your voyages.
First round is on the house!
>>
>>44270541
It has been quite a while since I last ended up here. Was a tad more lively though.
>>
>>44271088
You sure it's not a seasonal migration thing? I hear traveler sorts tend to favor different taverns in the sigil depending on the season.

No idea if it's "Sigil Seasons" or "material plane" season. But it's definitely one of those two.
>>
>>44271160
Entirely possible, Maybe Its I who am at the wrong locations, Tends to happen I suppose.
>>
>>44271209
Well, it's a disappointing outcome, but nothing wrong with quieter nights.

>>44270541
A round of your best, whatever that is. I'm new here, my usual haunt's a bit on the otherside of town but that's got blown up last week.
>>
File: 7710327_p182.jpg (51 KB, 405x357) Image search: [Google]
7710327_p182.jpg
51 KB, 405x357
>>44271413
True, Relaxation is a underrated pastime.
>>44270541
Milk for me.
>>
>>44270541
I'll take a cup of coffee and a slice of apple pie. Warm it up, won't you?
>>
>>44271679
Ah, a newcomer. What's your name, son?

>>44271501
Actually, what in oblivion is yours too? My apologies, I never quite got it.
>>
File: 13421453_p0.jpg (84 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
13421453_p0.jpg
84 KB, 640x800
>>44271932
I probably never told anyone. Ferall, From Aen world specifically.
>>
>>44271932
I'm Jack. I'm just look for a little food and a cup of something hot. It's been a long, cold day.
>>
*takes out my sword demonsin*

I'm looking for the man who killed my father, where is he!
>>
>>44272315
Third door on your left down the stairs take a right get past the Grue and go into the portal.
>>
>>44272109
>>44272258
Such eloquent names, now mine feels painfully precocious. I suppose to make things simple, you can just call me Koa.

Escaping the cold though? Rather quaint, I come from a rather warm place so I find the rain quite soothing.

... This is rain, in the Sigil, right? Now broken plumbing?
>>
>>44272352
It is a mystery best left unanswered
>>
>>44272352
... I'm not sure whether or not to be insulted. Are you trying to insinuate something about escaping the cold?
>>
>>44272559
Not really, merely an observation of... What's the term? "The grass is greener"?

It's not like there's no cold where I come from, especially in the higher mountains, volcanoes be damned, but I'm rather fond of a chilly rain on sc-skin.

>>44272411
Perhaps, but now I'm not so sure I want to catch it in my mouth anymore.

>>44272315
IT WAS ME, GRIM SHADO!

But seriously, how the bloody oblivion would any of us know? I doubt any of us have seen you in our lives.
>>
>>44272633
Oh. Alright then. Awfully slow tonight, isn't it?
>>
>>44272633
There are worse things to catch in your mouth.
Not many but there are.
>>
>>44272725
Dreadfully slow. I'm not even sure my drink is here yet. Maybe I should take this time to reflect on my order.

Either of you know what's good here? Preferrably served in large portions? I'm a bit of a big eater.
>>
>>44272854
I just order coffee and some pie. A good piping cup and a bit of warmed pie will warm the bones and raise the spirit after a day.
>>
>>44272955
Sounds splendid.

>>44270541
I'd like to change my order to a pot of coffee and an apple pie, please.
>>
>>44275061
Good choice, my new friend. Earlier you said something of coming from a place of warmth. Do you not have winter where you are from?
>>
>>44275696
Winter is very mild, humid, even warm. Most we get is a lot of rain unless you travel up into the mountains. You could actually sled down there snowcap, slide through the jungle, and end up on the beach in good time.

Quite a popular run, actually.
>>
Alright, which one of you jokers tried to bring a decanter of endless water through the portal to elemental plane of fire down in the guild ward?
Dabuses (dabii?) are still rounding up wayward steam mephits.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.