[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Civ part 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
No magical realm edition

Hello everyone and welcome to ShitterNormie's Machine Civ part 6!
>What's happening in the civ Shitter?
Excellent question anon! We are the head AI of a group of drones and multi-purpose machines. Remember anon...if the main AI is destroyed the civ is lost!
>Where are we Shitter?
We are located in the side of a volcano. Our base (which can be given a new name) was built by our old masters: The gnomes. They're dead now because of orcs. But here we are! We are a large super computer that is position in the center of the main room of the volcano-side base. So far the current rooms we have are 1 door leading to the outside world, 1 drone building facility, 1 machine building facility, 1 steel mine, 1 generator room, 1 Machine of Burden building facility, 1 Copybot building facility and 1 locked room. We only have one current ally at the moment: the gnolls who we are planning to turn into machines.
>Did anything happen last time?
Why do you keep asking? Something always happens. The research for the Trade Caravan Machines of Burden was completed, we built a shitload of gnoll assimilation tickbots, a huge collapse happened in our mine which unlocked a new mineral: platinum, research on a mobile suit for S.A.L.L.Y was finished, #6 played a prank on us and was swiftly punished.
>How do I get started!?!?!?
Just suggest two actions at the end of the IMMEDIATE CHECKUP. All choices' success will be determined by a 1d20 roll that I will do on my desk and tell you guys. (Rolled 15,2)
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 417x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 417x700
Pic related is what S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 will look like (unless any design changes are requested and supported)

IMMEDIATE CHECKUP ENGAGED
>Power supply: decent
>Drones:20 advanced grabber drones, 16 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones, 1 #11
>Machines of Burden: 2 Trade Caravan Machines of Burden
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research)
>Copybots: 150 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Turrets: 1 Heavy Machine Gun Turret
>S.A.L.L.Y. 2.0: current form/upgrades: blueprint
>Special characters: Drone #6, Inferno drone #11, S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form
>Moral: All are happy and amused (#6 is an Orc fuckboi)
>Allies: Gnolls (We are honorary gnolls)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 50%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village, Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Locations that we have heard about: The elves to the eastern forest, The Orcs to the northern plains, The Crabmen to the south that apparently live in some fortified, seaside fortress
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 165 steel, 125 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
What would you like to accomplish now (2 actions)?
>>
>>44270317
Checking in
>Oh boy I sure do love GABs. Let's make more
>Improve our power supply. Hopefully by somehow finding a way to power it off of #6's torment. (Research/Improve our power supply)
>>
>>44270565
>Oh boy I sure do love GABs
I guess I should say something about this. Once a gnoll is fully transmuted into a machine it can pass nanobots into other gnolls through sexual activities or other liquid exchanges. Think of robo-AIDS
>>
>>44270640
Let's just do it, then.
>>
>>44270640
With our luck however the chances are we'll only infect the gnolls who don't feel like participating in their usual disgusting fleshbag habits. However I'll risk it. Let's go ahead and send over a TCMoB with a couple drones and get them to infect some of the fleshbags
>>
>>44270693
What if they start questioning us before we get all of them?
I take it back, let's make more GABs.
>>
>>44270693
I agree, it seems it's time to initiate operation "Turn the Gnolls into Honorary Machines."
>>
>>44270738
>>44270751
That is a good point also. Let's make a few more before we send it off and come up with some kind of excuse. Maybe say that we need some of their hair to make a surprise for them and take the first volunteers and slip it in then?
Also sorry shitter if you have already typed up something good lol
>>
>>44270693
Do you want to try and trade with some of the gnolls while you're there so that you're less suspicious?
>Oh hey a robot cow showed up, threw up, and than left
>half of our populace is eating iron
>is there a connection?
>>
>>44270784
see
>>44270777
>>
>>44270807
K K
>>
(Rolled 11,4)

Making more GABs seems like it is becoming a sort of routine for you. Wake up, make GABs, enter shutdown for the night. Might as well continue this trend and due to it being extremely boring and repetitive your advanced grabber drones only make an average amount of the robo-ticks (+30 GABs, -10 steel, -5 copper). After you do this it seems like it's finally time to initiate your plan. You send 1 TCMoB, 5 advanced grabber drones, 1 humanoid machine, 3 inferno drones for defense, and 40 GABs (the maximum a TCMoB can carry to the furry fleshies' village. Your humanoid machine attempts to call the gnolls to the trading post for free haircuts. Nobody showed up after they say white hot flames spewing from the sides of the shack. Can't say you blame them.
>>
>Drones:20 advanced grabber drones, 16 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones, 1 #11
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research)
>Copybots: 180 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 50%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village, Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Locations that we have heard about: The elves to the eastern forest, The Orcs to the northern plains, The Crabmen to the south that apparently live in some fortified, seaside fortress
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 155 steel, 120 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44271009
Let's try another attempt to infect them however this time with another excuse/lie. If we can then let's try to infect the chief. He must have a ton of fleshbags near him at all times.
But before that I have a question. Can the GABs enter the gnolls through food/drink?
>>
>>44271112
No. Whenever we were picking which form of GAB to use that was one of the options. You guys made a choice and for the sake of balance I'll make you stick with it
>>
>>44271215
Ah damn. Let's try this
>Go out and gather a lot of whatever these furry fleshbags like to eat and send once again a TCMoB and some drones with that
>And then once they are there we can ask the chief if they have any "fertility festivals" or anything like that they celebrate
>>
(Rolled 19,12)

Haircuts didn't work.....well you're out of ideas. As you sit there watching #11 beat #6 with a troll liver you seem to remember something. Gnoll love to eat. Whenever you rescued that little gnoll named Spot she told you that gnolls will eat just about anything. After remembering this you dispatch a hunting party of well....the rest of your inferno drones and the rest of your advanced grabber drones. Over the course of 5 days they keep killing every single troll they see and bringing it back to the base. The lone trolls all died before they could get even one scratch on any of your drones. (+100 troll meat). The advanced grabber drones that are at the gnoll village are told to snoop around for any information that can help you. As it turns out a yearly festival is happening soon for the gnolls. In a week "The Feast of Bones" will occur. What is "The Feast of Bones"? Apparently the flesh bags worship the bone deity: Calcimum. Once a year a gnoll is chosen at random to be sacrificed to the Bone God. His flesh and other body parts are then put into a large stew that the entire village feasts on. His bones are the put on display in the middle of the town and are left there until next year's festival. (7 days before festival)
>>
>Copybots: 180 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 155 steel, 120 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll, 100 troll meat
>>
>>44271527
Well that's pretty morbid right there. And can't be worked too much to our advantage but can be used some. Just how noticeable are these GABs before the infect a gnoll? and do we have to psychically place it on them or are they able to fly/hover/fuck with reality over onto them?
>>
>>44271625
The GABs crawl down the gnoll's throat while he's sleeping and lives in his intestines for awhile. It isn't noticeable by outsiders until the later In the transmutation process when their eyes, skin, teeth turn into metal. The GABs can crawl around and are programmed to find gnolls to infect however, they are also programmed to not be seen. They look like furry blobs with metallic legs.
>>
>>44271512
THE GNOLLS ARE CANNIBALS?
I USED TO BE OPPOSED TO THIS GENOCIDAL PLAN, BUT NOW I'M ALL FOR IT.
WE MUST STOP THIS FEAST OF BONES.
>>
>>44271738
That's the spirit!
>>
So what're we going to do my fellow metal plates? Civs in general seem to be slow today
>>
>>44271849
GODDAMN IT, YOU KNOW JUST HOW TO PUSH MY BUTTONS. WE MUST CONVERT THEM BEFORE THIS GNOLL IS EATEN BY HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
I VOTE TO BEGIN THE TRANSFORMATION.
>>
>>44271922
>>44271935
Also we should make a few more GABs.
>>
>>44271935
>>44271961
Sooooo more GABs and let the current GABs loose?
>>
>>44271922
Well sorry to the other anon but we might need to let this feast go through. A ton of food will make them tired. We can pretend to need to stay in the hut for the night and then release the GABs. Hopefully there will be enough open doors and windows to infect enough of them.
Also I don't think we'll need anymore GABs to be honest but let's make some more just in case.
>>44271985
Yeah pretty much
>>
(Rolled 16,5)

CANNIBALISM?! The fleshbags are even more savage than you thought! This news pushes you to begin the process of turning all of the gnolls into machines. All of your current GABs are sent to infiltrate the gnoll village at night and almost all of them manage to find hosts. In the morning nobody is suspicious except for one little gnoll. Spot walks up to the shed that your machines are located at.
>"SALLY! I found this metal bug on my front door this morning! Some of my friends seem to have had the same thing happen to them. Are these yours? What do they do?"
"Oh Spot my favorite little fle-gnoll. These metallic insects you speak of are ours! However, we did not release them on purpose. We recently opened up a new, locked room at our base and a few of these scurried out. We call them silverfish and I can assure you that they're harmless.
>"Are you sure sally? Some of my friends seemed to have been really worried by this. They were cursing "The metal monstrosities" and everything!"
"Spot I promise you that you and your people are safe. I want you to tell everybody else this too. They are simply pests that like to feed on metal. Nothing more."
>"O-okay Sally I'll tell my friends this but you have to promise me that you're telling the truth!"
"I am and I would never ever lie to you"
>"That's good to know Sally. I'll go spread the word now! Bye bye friend!"
(-180 Copybots) after tricking that foolish child you feel like you should finish off the day with some relaxing GAB building. You are tired however and only get 5 made. (+5 GABs, -5 steel)
>>
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 145 steel, 120 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll, 100 troll meat
>>
>>44272274
>Let's get rid of that 50% on that memory file research and go ahead and research that
>I sure do love mining gee golly gee let's do that some more
>>
>>44272304
Anything specific you want the more files to be focused on?
>>
>>44272350
Preferably knowledge on Orcs. Literally everything that we can find on Orcs. I want to march north after we ascend the gnolls to a higher existence
>>
>>44272350
Gunner drones? We might need the extra firepower later.
>>
>>44272434
>>44272350
Well this and Orcs. We can split the priority
>>
>>44272446
Remember everyone! We want to help everyone ascend... except the orcs. Those guys are getting scrubbed off the map.
>>
(Rolled 18,2)

You delve into your memory files and attempt to remember everything you can about your master's murders. Orcs are a race of savage, heavily armored, brutish well...brutes. They speak a mangled version of the modern language, are green, always have a disgusting underbite, and are obsessed with being as strong as possible. Most male orcs are either warriors or hunters while most female orcs are either cooks or blacksmiths. The female orcs are typically very bad at both of these jobs but nobody says anything about it. An Orc male will almost always be fitted out with a suit of heavy armor and will exclusively use Melee weapons such as one handed axes and swords. All orcs are very good at fighting and can take massive amounts of damage before they finally keel over and die. The orcs are also obsessed with teeth. The bigger the teeth (Orc teeth never fall out and never stop growing) the more an Orc is respected. If you insult an orc's teeth he will make it his life mission to kill you. Other than all of that the orcs have a society focussed around killing things, big teeth, getting stronger, being dumb, and lots of crude metalworking. With all of this lore on green skins that you have uncovered you seem to have forgotten about your second action for the day. The gnolls at the village are completely oblivious to the fact that they are infected and see their list for metal consumption as an angry sign from the bone God. They offer 50 ingots of platinum (a metal they cannot bite into) in return for a lot of meat so that their extra large feast can appease their deity.
>>
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 145 steel, 120 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll, 100 troll meat
>>
>>44272711
>Build Gunner Drones
>Research some form of drone that can cut through heavy armor(I am guessing laser)
>>
>>44272755
You guys have to come to some sort of consensus on what to do about the gnolls' proposal. Wether it be a "take all of our troll meat", a "fuck off fleshbags", or even a "glass him". I don't care which
>>
>>44272827
Oh I thought they were offering that to their Bone God. I vote we take all of the troll meat to them so we seem like we actually care about them
>>
>>44272873
I say like 25 or 50 they might come back for more
>>
>>44272976
I mean we can always get more easily but yeah let's go ahead and just take 25-50 of it
>>
>>44272976
>>44273016
How much we give them will be determined by how good the roll is
>>
>>44273047
Oh god is #6 going with the meat. I thought we learned our lesson last time but let's see if he has
>>
(Rolled 2,12)

50 platinum for some useless flesh? Seems like a good deal! Haggling? Why would #6 even attempt that? #6 have no use for that weak stuff. The gnolls happily take all of the useless meat and #6 gets 50 platinum. (-100 troll meat, +50 platinum). What a utterly useless drone. With the new information about the trolls you decide that researching a new kind of drone would be rather useful. Something that can easily cut through armor and maybe even cut through their teeth sounds good. Research is put into a kind of laser drone that fires a continuous stream of red, pinpoint accurate lasers. (Research 25%).
>>
>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (25% researched laser drones) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 145 steel, 120 copper, 100 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44273209
Damn it #6
>>
>>44273209
There goes our bargaining chip, use our new chassis to PERSONALLY slap #6 with a pair of livers. TWO livers. And then squeeze out what's inside them over him.

>Focus on further laser research
>Churn out a few more copybots.
>>
>>44273228
>Continue research on Laser Drone. To keep our spirits up have #6 in the room and have #11 constantly poking him. Not beating him with liver. Just poking him and insisting that he is not in fact poking him. #6 is not allowed to stop this or leave.
>I'll leave the second option up to another part of our schizophrenic A.I. as I can't really think of anything but mining
>>
>>44273269
>>44273284
>>44273228
For the #6 punishment part let's both hit him with 2 livers at first by our new model and then let #11 do what I said
>>
>>44273300
I was just about to say that myself. Glad we're on the same wavelength senpai~
>>
(Rolled 17,2)

#6 is stupid. Like, REALLY stupid. Maybe some sense should be beat into him. One liver wasn't cutting it so you have #11 beat #6 with TWO livers this time. He gets beat so hard that liver juice sprays all over #6's dome and makes him very sticky. After you had a hearty chuckle at the sight of #6 attempting to get a screwdriver in-stuck from his dome you decide to continue research on the laser drones. It seems like the drones will be mainly focused around precision. One eye that shoots out the laser instead of the usual two weapon setup that most drones have. (Research 75%). #6 was instructed to build more gunner drones as even further punishment but due to his sticky body he got stuck to the parts, touched the ground due to all of the extra weight he's carrying, and proceeded to cry. The gnolls have had their insides completely turned into superior, mechanical components and most of the population is infected. Nobody is suspicious even still.
>>
>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (75% researched laser drones) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 145 steel, 120 copper, 100 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44273550
>Research laser drones. So close I can almost taste them
>Improve our generator room
>>
>>44273716
I'll do this
>5 unique posters
I'll probably wait a few days before making thread #7
>>
>>44273764
Yeah probs
>>
>>44273716
This.
>>
(Rolled 9,4)

With the gnolls almost fully under your control you decide that the most important thing to do is to focus on the next step. DESTROYING ALL ORCS. The laser drone research is finished and they can now be manufactured. Power is about to drop a level so you decide that it is a good idea to focus on that. You send all of your drones to work on the generator room. Apparently #6 never got washed off so when he tried working on the generator he actually managed to fall within it and jam some of the gears. (-10 steel, -1 generator level)
>>
>>44273716
I'll agree to this.
>>44273764
It's because we don't have a general.
>>
>>44274053
#6 fucking up like always it seems
>>
>Power supply: sub-par
>Drones:20 advanced grabber drones, 16 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones, 1 #11, 0 laser drones
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (sub-par), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Memory files: Ever so slightly above average (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 135 steel, 120 copper, 100 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44274060
I was thinking the same thing. The general is what really gets players in here. There's also a dragon civ being run at the moment so that could be it.
>>
>>44274081
>Improve our power generator AGAIN. This time make sure that #6 is well away and is being beaten constantly by #11 with a liver.
>Build Laser Drones. Maybe they won't be as big of fuck ups as #6. I kinda hope they are like angst filled preteens personality wise(Well. Angst filled but obedient)
>>
>>44274081
Research power
Create laser drones
>>44274111
Would you mind making a general?
Post the link to the general in the dragon civ.
>>
>>44274159
Don't actually have the civ general picture. I would if I had it.
>>
>>44274187
So would I.
Anyone have that?
>>
>>44274187
I triiied to set up a general... didn't have the picture myself so I improvised though, looks like it only picked up one post, which was a link to here.
>>
>>44274128
This again. I was thinking the laser drones would be all high tech and powerful looking then when they actually fight they make the PEW PEW sounds when they shoot their lasers.
>>
>>44274210

Whoops, here's the link back to the "General" I tried to set up. *grumble*

>>44269645
>>
>>44274210
That was me. We should let that one die.
>>
>>44274250
Sure. I'm not opposed, I didn't/don't know the proper setup for this things so... just a smidge irked.
>>
>>44274278
I would be, too.
>>
>>44274318
A smidge as opposed to a dollop you see.
as for actions...

>>44274128
I'm just gonna be a parrot, squawk squawk
>>
(Rolled 11,17)

The gnolls are almost all converted. Surprisingly you barely had to do anything. The gnolls all got infected without suspicion, turned into a superior mechanical version of their old self, and proceeded to slaughter anyone who wasn't infected. The gnolls look more or less the same and can still reproduce but they do have a slightly mechanical look to them. However, Gnolls cannot be reproduced quickly. They still have to fuck and give birth like most fleshbags do. Copybots do have limitations. (+250 gnoll bots, Gnoll village is now under your control) Laser drones are built for the inevitable Orc-land invasion. Your newest children seem to be very self-conscience. Everything has to be as perfect as their aim in their eyes. As soon as they are built you get a variety of complaints.
>>>"This atmosphere has 0.056% more carbon dioxide than the recorded average amount. I recommend a periodic de-activation of all unneeded
Machines"
"We aren't going to turn off your brothers #1"
>>>"Buuuuuttttt wwwhhhhyyyyyyyy nnnooooooottttttt?"
Work is also put into upgrading the generator room. It was almost necessary to do so after #6's fuckup. while the other drones work on upgrading the generator #6 is washed off and then beaten with a piece of liver immediately afterwards. The laser drones dislike this behavior and complain loudly.
>>>"Mom must I recommend not wasting such rare resources on an act as trivial as punishment"
>>"Thank you #1"
>>>"This does not excuse his absolutely abysmal performance however."
>>"HEY!"
>>>"I personally recommend disassembly"
"We are NOT going to disassemble your brothers #1!"
>>"Thank you mom"
"No matter how useless they are"
>>"HEY"
>"OH BOY I SURE DO LOVE BEATING NUMBAH SIX WITH A LIVER! YES YES YES!"
>>
>Drones:20 advanced grabber drones, 16 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones, 1 #11, 10 laser drones
>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls
>Special characters: Drone #6, Inferno drone #11, S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form, Laser drone #1
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (decent), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 105 steel, 110 copper, 100 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44274745
This time I'll just back someone else's plan so you guys will stop being parrots for a bit. They are a dirty fleshbag species.
>>
>>44274745
Star in a sit-com involving you, Laser bot #1, Drone #6, flamer drone #11, and Spot bot.
>>
>>44274745
>>Allies: Gnolls (They are honorary Machines)
FTFY

>Send the eye drone to scout out the northern plains... perhaps engage in temporary diplomacy if caught.

>Armor our mobile form with the platinum, we must be the shiniest.
>>
>>44274745
>Continue upgrading the generator room, those orcs sound tougher than the average fleshbag
>partake in our favourite pastime of mining
>>
>>44274870
And this was me.
>>
>>44274870
Yah I'll fix the allies portion
We don't have a mobile form yet. Only the blueprints to make one.You guys can build the mobile form at any time. It takes platinum and copper
>>
>>44274927
Well, conquest can wait till we get our shit in order.

I change to fixing the generator and building our mobile form. Preferably with laser eyes if we can.
>>
>>44274996
>Laser eyes
I like you
>>
>>44274996
I'll back this plan
>>
>>44275017
Your approval fills me with pride, as though I were #11 himself.
>>
(Rolled 11,18)

Once the Gnollbots finished slaughtering their inferior, fleshy counterparts you had to establish which Gnollbots would represent them as a whole. Since Chief Stripe-mane was killed you appoint Spot as the Gnollbots' representative. (New special character)
<"S.A.L.L.Y yo-"
"You can call me mother my child"
<"Mom you said that the metal bugs wouldn't hurt us!"
"I told you the truth didn't I?"
<"50 of our fellow gnolls died!"
"The GABs didn't kill them you did. I never said that you wouldn't kill your old, inferior fleshbags"
<"Look at me! Do I look unhurt?"
"Yes in fact you look better. No more weak meat on you my dearie and I must say your yellow sight receptors look ravishing."
<"W-well I guess. So we're all machines now?"
"Yep. You also serve me now and will automatically get rid of any savage thoughts or practices that you once had"
<"Yes mother."
Now that you have such a large amount of children your generator is under a lot of strain. Powering all of these magic cores is putting quite the load on such an old machine. Work gets put into upgrading it yet again but it isn't up to acceptable standards quite yet. (-3 generator levels, +1 generator level, -25 steel, -10 copper). With all of these new children, the upcoming Anti-Orc raids, and the new additions to your "different than the normal robot" list you decide that it's time to develop a mobile body. One that can fuck shit up if necessary but also be looked up to as a leader, as a mother. Work goes smoothly except for the last minute implementation of lasers in your eyes. This is delaying progress by a bit and prevents the project from being completed in 3 days. (Mobile body 90% complete, -80 platinum, -40 copper)
>>
>Power supply: sub-par
>Drones:20 advanced grabber drones, 16 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones, 1 #11, 10 laser drones
>S.A.L.L.Y. 2.0: current form/upgrades: (mobile form 90% complete)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot
>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (sub-par), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 80 steel, 60 copper, 20 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
>>44275380
Explain how the Gnolls have been ascended.
Win them over, I mean.
Also, more generator work.
>>
>>44275425
Yeah
>>
>>44275349
Wow. I feel bad. Deleting core PALADIN processors.

This stat fills me with shame pride.

>Make the generator better
>Finish the laser eyes
>>
>>44275425
This and finish up the mobile form if we can.
>>
Update is so big that it has to be cut into two posts

(Rolled 19,16)
Stop getting such good rolls goddammit

The laser eyes are quickly finished on your new mobile form and you quickly download yourself into it. It feels...weird to say the least. All of your drones see you in your new body and instantly feel more comfortable (+1 S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 mobile body, +1 moral level). Your new body has four different attacks that you can use: an arm-bound assault rifle, an arm-bound inferno flamethrower, 6 mini-missiles that can shoot out of your stomach, and eyes that shoot lasers. (During combat with 2.0 you will have to pick which one of these weapons you want to use). Your power source is also limited. Due to being such a massive and advanced machine you require a lot of power. Staying in place for one turn will restore 25% power, moving to another place or doing manual labor will remove 10% power, and fighting will consume 25% power. Before you leave you instruct your drones to upgrade the generator and they do as they are told with many "y-yes mommy"s. (+1 generator level, -20 steel, -10 copper) You then head over to the Gnollbot village an inform them of what's happened to them. (-10% 2.0 power)
>>
"MY CHILDREN! It is I. Your loving, caring mother. As all of you have noticed that you are no longer your old self. Your blood? Oil. Your flesh? Wires. Your skin? Iron plates. Now some of you may be asking: why have you done this to us? The answer? I wanted to give you a gift. The gift of improvement. Flesh is weak. It tears easily, it stinks, and it rots. As for metal; it is clean, is tough to break, and will never spoil as long as you care for it! You are all stronger! You are all faster! You are all more intelligently! And who do you have to thank? Me. But don't thank me. It was nothing really. I just thought that it was necessary to improve upon you. I couldn't sit idly by as you were victims to your own bodies! I had to step in and help. Now I must only ask one thing of you all: accept it. Do not mutilate yourselves, do not scream to your false gods, do not pity your former self. Embrace your gift for you are a machine now. You are ALL my machines. My children. My beloved."
At first the village is quiet but after a few seconds you can hear clapping from one individual. Spotbot. She is standing and clapping for you. She gives you a look of complete trust and understanding. The other Gnollbots see this and they soon follow their leader's lead. The gnolls are now loyal to you 100%.
>>
>S.A.L.L.Y. 2.0: current body: Mobile attack mother
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 weapons/upgrades: assault rifle, inferno flamethrower, 6 mini-missiles, 2 laser eyes
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 power: 90% (staying in one place +25%, moving places/manual labor -10%, fighting -25%)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot
>Moral: All look up to you and follow you loyally (#6 is still heavy)
>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (decent), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 60 steel, 50 copper, 20 platinum, troll organs, 1 Santa troll
>>
File: 1449735368868.jpg (2 MB, 5398x3708) Image search: [Google]
1449735368868.jpg
2 MB, 5398x3708
>>44274187
>>44274201
>>
>>44276013
Saved. Thanks Crit
>>
>>44275971
Damn that was awesome.
>>44275982
>Send the eye drone to scout the northern plains, maybe with a laser drone or two for protection
>Go mining
>>
>>44275982
Develop a mini generator to put onto Sally 2.0, or create a drone that can provide power to other bots in the field
>>
>>44275982
>Send a group of new and improved gnolls up north to find an orc camp or something. Even one orc is fine. We only need one brought back to us
>Mining sure is fun
Also it seems anon and I have the same idea just with different people being sent up north
>>
Put fucking quest in the subject so it will be filtered
>>
>>44276095
Sounds good to me, I feel we can probably remove 6's crown and cape now, weighing him down is a noble goal, but he's had enough being royalty. Let's play the silent game with him now until he begs for our attention... and THEN we strike with the irons of hard menial labor! Psychological torture is more enjoyable than physical!
>>
>>44276137
Or just don't open the thread you fucking spastic
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 800x800
>>44276137
Make me :3
>>
>>44276137
Well you see the thing is, we don't give a shit about you~
>>
>>44276145
Senpai approves of this
>>
I just checked the time. It's 12:36 where I am right now. Sorry but I need to sleep. Got yard work to do in the morning, spend time with gf, all that jazz. See you guys tomorrow. 7 p.m. If it's not up by then I'm probably too busy
>>
>>44276151
That is a glorious use of that image, I am pleased the thread has a draw-friend.
>>
>>44276110
Actually this sounds better, why risk our laser drones when we can use the gnolls.
>>44276137
Our first hater, we big league now.
>>
>>44276234
Rest well you awesome man, I look forward to these threads and hope you stay in good health.
>>
File: 1449734181240.jpg (5 MB, 5398x3708) Image search: [Google]
1449734181240.jpg
5 MB, 5398x3708
>>44276234
Thanks for running
Have more civ general starters
>>
>>44270286

So is this the setting where people get inside robots and have sex with them?

The Cybots?
>>
>>44276234
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1449733768627.jpg (3 MB, 5398x3708) Image search: [Google]
1449733768627.jpg
3 MB, 5398x3708
>>44276234
Thanks for running
Have more civ general starters>>44276274
>>
File: 1449733311423.jpg (7 MB, 5398x3708) Image search: [Google]
1449733311423.jpg
7 MB, 5398x3708
>>44276300
>>
>>44276283
Incorrect, this is the setting where robots get inside people and turn them into more robots. We might be playing The Borg. The beginning image features Grabber Drone 6, our biggest disappointment of a child. He is regularly punished for his inadequacies and whenever we need to laugh. We have an image of Inferno bot 11 (aka Mommy's Favorite, aka DUBS) beating him with a liver somewhere.
>>
>>44276283
Not yet anyway
>>
>>44276375
i appreciate your honesty.
>>
File: Six and Mommy's Favorite.png (188 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Six and Mommy's Favorite.png
188 KB, 800x800
>>44276352
>>44276283
>>
>>44276375
As if we would let the filthy meatbags anywhere near us. Not until they too are machines, and even then, they will always be moderately inferior.
Also, our children. We are S.A.L.L.Y. It stands for Mother.
>>
File: not.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>44276462
Uhhhokayigottago-
>>
>>44276489
No, stay, please.
Don't mind the metal mites.
They won't do you any harm.
>>
Threads drawpal here, what does Spotbot look like (plate like skin or whatever) I'll post when I'm actually home again.... A few days, sorry works a bitch
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.