[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you prove someone is a chaos cultist by examining their naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1336719588293.jpg (147 KB, 870x919) Image search: [Google]
1336719588293.jpg
147 KB, 870x919
Can you prove someone is a chaos cultist by examining their naked body?
>>
usually gonna be some kinda marking or mutation somewhere, so its probably not a bad way to do things
>>
Yes, if they like the examination, they're most certainly some sort of deviant.
>>
Well there are some that you could that way through the markings and mutations, but it's not a sure thing that all cultists have them. In fact I think that only a very small number could be identified that way.
>>
File: sugarplum by_mr_culexus-d77m8sh.png (205 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
sugarplum by_mr_culexus-d77m8sh.png
205 KB, 600x794
>>44266548
>>
File: heresy suppressed.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
heresy suppressed.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>44266548
Whats the point?

Better to give them a clean, quick and as painless an execution as possible.

If they are guilty then they have been given a fate kinder than they deserve and the mercy of the Emperor, through his agents, is shown.

If they are innocent then they have died a virtuous death in His service and that is an honour.
>>
>>44266548
I mean, you can't prove they AREN'T a chaos cultist by examining their naked body.

But I'm sure some cultists have cult tattoos or deformities or ritual scars on them.
>>
>>44266548

> lesbianism is a full-month job
>>
>>44266548
Sometimes, not always though.

That being said strip search is a useful step in most interrogation/prisoner taking scenarios so it would usually just fall under 'processing'.

>we found a pack of lho-sticks, some local currency and a small book written in a strange language on him.
>Oh and he had a tattoo that made steve's eyes hurt, figured you'd want to take a look at it, so we restrained him and put him under watch. They're waiting for you in the cells now Sir.
>>
There was a mention of chaos markings in the book Liber Chaotica, but I can't find it right now, something about the chaos gods often favouring the devout with distinct markings upon their bodies. Apparently pretty common even for basic cultists.

Also you could make conclusions based on scars, like comparing scars on a body to different cult rituals and such.

Tattoos and mutations are also a surefire way to know, so you could think that most heretics could be identified as such by looking at them naked. Might not be true for some who value discretion more, like some Tzeentchian cultists and whatnot...
>>
>>44266929
Iirc it's that some cultists get them and others then copy them as a religious thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.