[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commander/EDH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Selenia.png (548 KB, 573x799) Image search: [Google]
Selenia.png
548 KB, 573x799
Combo decks are best decks

>RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
>>
Help a nigga out with Bosh basketball

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/chris-bosh-and-the-miami-heat/
>>
Rakdos, Lord of Riots reduces generic mana, not colorless mana right?
>>
>>44255594
Right. You can only ever reduce New kozilek's cost to <><>.

Which is silly, but there you go.
>>
>>44255594
Generic, yes
>>
I think I'm gonna remove Browbeat and Lava Blister from my deck. The possible damage just isn't enough with players having 40 life.
>>
I want to build Bant Pillow Fort. Commander is Rubinia.

Obviously I start with every enchantress, propaganda, ghostly prison, sphere of safety, and shit like o-rings and stasis snares.

Add in mana; birds, hierarch, elves, etc.

Privileged Position. Indestructibility. Open the Vaults. Starfield of Nyx.

I want to make the group huggiest pillow fort the world has ever seen.

How do?
>>
>>44255669
Cut your balls off so testosterone won't naturally develop in your system in quantities large enough to rebel against the most boring strategy in the game.
>>
The little bit of talk about Kazuul last thread made me want to fuck around with him a little and mess with some decks on tappedout... holy shit this dude is insane. Mono-red control is gross
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kalemne-artifact-matters/

My take on Kalemne, using a lot of artifact creatures, artifact matters cards, and equipment. So far it's been holding its own even in 4-player games thanks to the card advantage artifacts bring to the table.

Let me know what to take out or what I'm missing for this.
>>
>>44255634
>possible damage
You mean people in your playgroup are just letting you draw cards or destroy lands? What the fuck.
>>
File: muh commanders.png (1 MB, 892x621) Image search: [Google]
muh commanders.png
1 MB, 892x621
Recommend me a general, /tg/.
>>
>>44255782

All of the players in my group are far better than I am and with the exception of the first game I played with them (using a pre-con deck) where they ignored me and destroyed eachother enough for me to finish the last two off, I haven't won a game. The times they did take damage it was insignificant in the long run. Just seems like I need more direct cards.
>>
>>44255669
I also kind of want to build a Riku deck with a focus on copying literally everything, possibly with an Isochron Scepter focus so i can tutor it, copy it, abuse it, re-use it, and generally be super annoying. Interrupt anything important with something dumb like Turn to Frog.

...oh god, imagine if you could somehow pull off Rapid Hybridization on a stick + intruder alarm + march of the machines + two mana's worth of dorks.

Also, phyrexian metamorph on a mimic vat is probably really good.
>>
>>44255909
You play Browbeat to draw cards, not deal damagr, and then you don't play Browbeat because it's a shit card. If you're trying to burn people out play Purphoros and play a bunch of token generators.
>>
>>44255443

I had a Selenia deck that was fun for awhile, but I scrapped it for parts and haven't had a BW deck since. I'm hella excited for pic related. Can't wait to play exileyourshit.dec again.
>>
>>44255872
First of all: Good tastes.
Second of all: Motherfucking Mishra.
>Possibility Storm, Planar Chaos, Blood Funnel, Nullstone Gargoyle to cheat artifacts out
>Can be built either stax or artifact combo, or beatdown. Either way, you're still using janky interactions to win, and those are the best.

And alternative would be Darien, King of Kjeldor as a Soldier Tribal/Token deck that also has a lot of jank interaction.
>>
File: 1356742184871.jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1356742184871.jpg
29 KB, 499x500
Mizzix is fucking disgusting.
Why does UR get this bullshit while I'm stuck with a 3/3 double striker
>>
>>44255669
>wants to make a group hug deck
>Rubinia, a creature people would want to have killed because their own dudes would just get taken one by one

The trick is to not make a group hug deck period because people will hate the fact that you're letting the most tuned up deck win with little effort. With what you described, you basically want to make a pillowfort Enchantress deck, which is completely different.
>>
Yawgmoth's Will isn't banned in commander, right? Why do I never see it in a list? Think of the value.
>>
>>44255763
Ship a list bro, I've been itching for some red decks after seeing new chandra
>>
>>44255947
For annoyance, Time Stop and Trickbind come out of left field and drive people insane.
>>
>>44256533
I mean I haven't built anything yet, but shit like this

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-great-kazuul-edh/

The idea behind him is really neat and there's a ton of stuff in red that synergizes with him
>>
>>44256483
HAHA MIZZIX MASTER RACE GET REKT

But yeah, my deck isn't even tuned very much (no extra turn spells, no Time Spiral) and just mizzix's mastery is enough to win me the game every time. Decree of Annihilation is great when you actually win with it, not be a dick.

>>44256520
people are dumb, my friend. Card is rediculous, simply using it as snapcaster is good enough for me a fair portion of the time. The best thing to do is Memory Plunder someone else's Yawg Win though, so you can do it multiple times.
>>
>>44256483
Red or White being interesting and good outside of the combat zone would violate the color pie.
>>
>>44256600
I guess I have to find at least 2 of them now.
Seriously, the card is banned and restricted in every other format for a reason.
>>
>>44256483

I thought the same thing until I built and played Kalemne. I sorely underestimated how strong a 4cmc Double strike was in the command zone. Vigilance and xp bonus are icing on the cake. Sure, she isn't particularly interesting like Ezuri, but who needs that when you're a freight train?
>>
>>44256623
This is the same rules committee that thinks sol ring is innocuous, instead of the leading candidate for most powerful card ever printed.
>>
>>44256520
It's bonkers. It's even more broken in EDH because you'll typically have a larger yard and more mana than in Vintage.

>>44256600
YawgWin exiles itself upon resolution so it would be hard to Memory Plunder it.
>>
>>44256203
Thanks for the suggestion, mang.
>>
>>44256657
I mean, it's not about being good or not, it's the fact that I've never seen a EDH list running it.

>>44256782
Exactly, just imagine the amount of shit that goes to the graveyard for all the possible reasons. Spells, creatures, artifacts, it's like drawing a whole new hand for the turn.
>>
>>44256830
It's a ton of fun in mono black control. I've used it to recur a destroyed Coffers, draw a new hand with Promise of Power, wiped the board with Damnation, and Mind Sludge the stupid blue player. Fuck is that card good.

It's an auto include in 90% of decks with black in them.
>>
What site do you guys use to order cards? I have to order some stuff nobody has at my lgs.
>>
File: MTG Commanders.png (2 MB, 1788x749) Image search: [Google]
MTG Commanders.png
2 MB, 1788x749
literally won no games today. Tested out Alesha and he does alrite. Needs a blowout. Something that turns the tides against a Meren Deck
>>
>>44257119
You have red in your color identity, try Insurrection. It lacks in style but it gets the job done. Also, if you're having issue with graveyard decks, make sure to run things like Rakdos charm.

I'd also recommend Mardu Woe-Reaper but that card is apparently OP and probably getting banned at the same time they unban Recurring Nightmare.
>>
>>44256782
But not impossible. I Knowledge Exploitation'ed it from my opponent first, then memory plundered it, then cast my own. Won that game.
>>
>>44257219
Why is Knowledge Exploitation so perfect?

Almost never cast it for its prowl cost, don't even care, it's worth 7 mana.
>>
>>44257172
thank you thank you. I never thought about insurrection. Mardu Woe-Reaper seems a bit slow, but he might put in some work.
More praise for Rakdos charm, I've yet to get my hands on him.
Thank you
>>
>>44257260
I always forget it has prowl, and wonder why it has so much extra text. It, Bribery, and Acquire are the holy trinity of forcing your opponent to play on his own level.
>>
GY hate under $10 in G/B?
>>
>>44257348
tomod's crypt
>>
File: sheldon.png (49 KB, 703x439) Image search: [Google]
sheldon.png
49 KB, 703x439
>>44257315
Mardu Woe Reaper was a joke. Though if there's any deck it can go in, I guess that would be Alesha.
>>
>>44257348
Night soil
>>
dead drop worthwhile in mazirek?
>>
>>44257348
Bojuka Bog, Relic of Progenitus, Tormod's Crypt, Agent of Erebos, Planar Void, Leyline of the Void
>>
>>44257348
Pharika. Snakes meng... Fucking snakes.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/70-budget-mazirek/

Need advice on cuts. Anything I missed?
>>
>>44257744
404. Set it to public instead of private.
>>
>>44257817
>>44257744
Whoops. Is public now.
>>
File: pRXvVUn_1_.jpg (86 KB, 677x896) Image search: [Google]
pRXvVUn_1_.jpg
86 KB, 677x896
>>44256023

Wow, forgot pic.

Anyway

HYPE
Y
P
E
>>
on a scale of 1-10, how is slivers as an edh right now?
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
29 KB, 223x310
>>44257348
Your friends will hate you though.
>>
If I want to build a deck based around a Traumatize+Mizzix's Mastery combo, who would the best commander be?
>>
>>44257946
Why would they hate you for Bojuka Bog? Or any graveyard hate for that matter? In EDH, exiling graveyards can be as important as casting wraths, if not more in some metas.
>>
>>44257906
It's an 8.5 to 9 out of 10 if you have the budget for it. A well built sliver overlord is competitive, but expensive.
>>
File: Image.ashx(14).jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx(14).jpg
29 KB, 223x310
>>44258047

Well, you'll be in Grixis slinging spells. Why not the Grixis spell slinger?

Also, thanks for reminding me that I need to put Mastery in my Jeleva deck. A second Sins of the Past can't hurt. I also need another one to put into Chandra.
>>
>>44258193
I've seen a few G/B decks I've played against that take advantage of land sac and crucible, and bojuka bog can be a part of that, which if you're playing against any deck that relies on literally anyone's graveyard for creatures and spells, they can't do shit and the game becomes instantly not fun.

Of course Bojuka is equally devastating to that deck as well but whatever. There's a saying at an old card shop I went to, "Even the best deck is not fun to play by yourself," which is exactly why I'll never touch vintage.
>>
Han Solo gets killed by his son Kylo Ren
>>
>>44258214
I just ordered queen and will order legion too. I play it with mana ramp, things like gilded lotus, darksteel ingot, and mana echoes. Any suggestions that's really good for it?
>>
>Playing with the Golgari precon
>Two friends, one is usually the worst of control assholes
>Friends say I always do "green" things and never use Terastodon "correctly"
>Control guy is using Jhoira, suspends two extra turn spells and Ugin
>Cast Terastodon, kill his lands
>Sac, res, kill his lands
>He quits
>>
>>44258260
Why are people posting this.

Why would anyone care about fucking star wars spoilers of all things.

At least the fallout 4 spoilers made some people angry.
>>
>>44258259
If you rely entirely on your graveyard and can't handle crucible / bog / land sac engine, what are you going to do if someone just drops a Rest in Peace on the table?

You play with your graveyard. It's cool, it's powerful, I do it too, you'd be a fool not to in this format. But there has to be a counter to that, graveyard hate is in a good spot right now and it's a legitimate strategy, just like MLD. If someone has a counter to your strategy, just run counters to their counters, or be less reliant on your graveyard.

The idea that people can get mad at graveyard hate is kind of baffling to me. It's like getting mad at cards that prevent you from taking extra turns. You're doing something "unfair" and someone runs cards specifically designed to stop that, that's absolutely fair game.
>>
>>44258260
Does the Star Wars TCG even exist still?
>>44258304
Most important card is Prophet of Kruphix and ways to tutor it up. It's not a sliver, doesn't matter, it's still the best creature in your deck.
>>
>>44258370
I have prophet already in there, demonic tutor to get it?
>>
>>44258381
Yeah, things like Chord, Pod, GSZ and Worldly Tutor will also do a good job setting it up.
>>
>>44258424
Ok thanks
>>
>>44258322
They find Luke at the end standing by a grave stone.

The new Death Star gets blown up right away.

The new Sith Lord is probably Darth Plaugus
>>
>>44258501
>standing by a grave stone
This is patently untrue
>>
>>44258501
Who the actual fuck is darth plaugus.

Also them blowing up the death star again doesn't surprise me.

Did they think "Third time's the charm?"
>>
>>44258599
Plagueis was Palpatine's boss

Palpatine killed him in his sleep
>>
Alright folks, I have $35 in store credit to spend on some cards. I've got an Ulasht token swarm deck, Rakdos LoR Eldrazi funtimes, Vela's Bouncey House and am currently building Intet FunStuff. What are some bigger cards that I could get that scream "Good shit" to you? Already have 2/3 legal titans for Rakdos.
>>
>>44258675
>Plagueis was Palpatine's boss
Is this extended universe stuff or did they just make it up for the new movies.
>>
>>44258676
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/you-smell-that/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ulasht-and-co-ft-tentacles/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/26-09-15-rakdos-lord-of-riots/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/vela-the-club-bouncer/

Lists for reference. Rakdos hasn't been updated in a while, though.
>>
>>44258701
Depends on your definition of new. Palpatine brings it up in the prequels so it's canon. Never said it was good
>>
File: Endbringer.jpg (55 KB, 350x481) Image search: [Google]
Endbringer.jpg
55 KB, 350x481
>>44255443
What do y'all think of new eldrazi spoils? I'm gonna jam it in my Azusa eldrazi deck for the draw.
>>
>>44258725
>Palpatine brings it up in the prequels so it's canon.
Huh never noticed it.

To try and make this somewhat on topic, some guy apparently reviewed a fan 'star wars' set that had a land similar to crumbling vestige so now he's going through all his fan set reviews to look for plausible things.
>>
>>44258744
10/10 Art
8/10 Name
Effect seems good too.

I'm a huge vorthos though, I'm glad the Eldrazi actually seem threatening again instead of "oh hey there's some tentacle things around here we have to kill in a bit".
>>
>>44258744
It's alright. It's not exciting but it will keep on providing value so it's not a bad creature by any definition. I'm just not hyped for it and I don't know what deck I would even run it in if I got one.
>>
>>44258744
Great to throw in if youre playing a multiplayer EDH deck. Just get that faggy green wish and pop him in your hand for those situations.

You're generally going to have colorless mana producers anyways so it's pretty solid. Just get that Unwinding Clock or whatever its called.
>>
File: haze.jpg (34 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
haze.jpg
34 KB, 223x310
does anyone run this guy?
how does he fair?
really tempted to buy him but hes a bit pricey
>>
>>44258744
I like it. I can see myself using it similarly to Mind's Eye for monocolor or Boros. It takes a bit more work, but in return you get versatility.
>>
>>44257744
please respond
>>
>>44258905
>Ramp like a motherfucker
>Play Hazezon
>Get a shit-ton of dudes
>Play Shared Animosity
>Attack for a fuck-ton
>>
>>44258370
>Does the Star Wars TCG even exist still?

Which one? There were like seven of them.
>>
>>44259025
I think you have the wrong thread anon
>>
>>44259025
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>44258773

Same.

I think it's because Ulamog is a very linear KAIJU BIG BATTLE kind of threat.

Kozi is a truly indefinable cosmic horror.

Look at the arms on Endbringer. Now imagine them bending and warping all over the place like a videogame glitch. Now make it 20ft tall and standing right over there. It's arms start moving. Then, one of the limbs is through the person who was just standing next to you, but you're not sure how because it hasn't moved yet. When it does, its whole form distorts until it's looking right at you. It has no eyes, no distinct head of any kind, but you know it is looking right through you. For a moment, the world vanishes as you try to scream, but nothing comes out, and when the world returns, you see it shamble away. Three of your allies lie dead next to you.
>>
>>44258931
Just perusing through, these are the ones I'd cut:
-Woodfall Primus
-Aerie Ouphes
-Murderous Cut
-Primal Command
-Puppeteer Clique (on the fence though, he's some solid shit)
-Rattleblaze Scarecrow
-Brood Monitor
-Ghastly Conscription
-Hedonist's Trove
-Falkenrath Noble
-Loaming Shaman
-Pharika
-Repopulate
-Elves of Deep Shadow
-Serene Remeberance

I would suggest a few more persist creatures, and perhaps a Jarad. But, mostly because of theme, I'd try to keep the sacrifice stuff going. Depending on how much good stuff you like, don't adhere too strictly to this. I'm just an Anonymous poster on a Taiwanese Tapestry Board, feel free to ignore me.
>>
>>44259048
It's the same copy pasta from other threads. Just ignore it.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1007x1400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1007x1400
>>44259067
>I think it's because Ulamog is a very linear KAIJU BIG BATTLE kind of threat.
It's a shame too because Infinite Gyre's art left such a mark on me.

I started playing magic through commander and one of my friends ran a braids and eldrazi deck. The titans were a big part of it but Ulamog was always my favorite, because he seemed to be emerging from something, writhing and screaming as he's framed by the sun. He was extremely iconic to me for the Eldrazi and for Magic as a whole

Ceaseless Hunger is some great art and it's effect is pretty cool too, but it's a lot less iconic to me, and he's not done much in the story aside from walk around and get caught in a thing. He needs Kozilek and Emrakul to liven shit up.
>>
>>44259122
Mazirek goes infinite with any persist and a sac outlet though.
>>
>>44259172
same. when I opened one in an ROE booster I kind of thought the artwork depicted him spinning, at some low RPM but relatively fast because of his huge size and thrashing and destroying all the shit around him, hence the on cast destroy permanent and the name infinite gyre
>>
>>44259233
I am aware of that, but you wanted cuts so I suggested cards that either didn't directly synergize or were rather mediocre despite the synergy (excepting the Clique, of course. Always has a special place in my heart)
>>
I'm ready to join the UG cancer society, /EDH/. Who is the most innocuous UG general? I'm leaning towards big mana enchantment Kruphix control. Counterspells, value enchantments, and some big flashy non-combo, non-Tooth and Nail win cons.
>>
>>44259396

>Least cancerous
>Kruphix
>Pick one

I'd say Vorel is probably least cancerous, but they're all cancer.
>>
>>44259396
Kaseto flies under the radar pretty well
>>
>>44258307
wat. What was the board state? He should've had what 18 power on the field with all the elephants. They probably woulda kept him afloat while he rebuilt with this 2 extra turns.
>>
>>44259469
He had oracle of dust and the other player had a bunch of teysa spirits.

He gets angry at stuff a lot.
>>
>>44259456
The problem with Vorel is that he lends himself towards a very particular strategy, one I'm not particularly fond of. I went with Kruphix because he's pretty low impact by himself, and he's super hard to remove.

>>44259461
But I don't want to play snek tribal!
>>
>>44259517
>But I don't want to play snek tribal!
You gay, son?
>>
>>44258307
>>44259469
>>44259502

>18x3=47
>47 potential damage
>free Ugin ultimate
>scoops

What the fuck?
>>
>>44259561
He's quit multiples times when it'd be almost impossible for him to lose, but he just doesn't like someone doing a lot of stuff sometimes.

A previous game I was playing the simic game and had a 50/50 unblockable snake. I swing at him and he plays cyclonic rift, then I counter it with mystic snake.

He said that retroactively made the game unfun.
>>
>>44259615
He sounds like a colossal sore loser
>>
>>44259659
He is.

It usually takes him a few hours to get like that though.
>>
>>44259615
>Jhoira
>complaining about unfun
Offer to switch decks for a game so he might finally see the shit he's shoveling
>>
>>44259615

He sounds like sperg incarnate. I know a guy like that. He's quit magic 7 times since I've known him (got a cheap set of signed FoW from him), and now he plays Force of Will and that waifu card game while sperging about how Force will kill magic. EDH became a lot more fun without him.

He did try to make an EDH group with his waifu friends, and then started to complain when the group began building to win. Then he contained about his group at school building more competitively while putting together some super crazy Animar with a million infinite combos that was totally unstoppable. Except it wasn't because he's shit. I don't think he plays anymore again.
>>
>>44259724
We've done it, and then he complains about is own decks and says how unfun they are.

He doesn't really ever get it, and the rest of our commander play group has either lost interest in magic or become a stalker, so it's just me, him, and a friend who isn't crazy.

>>44259730
I thought it was pretty funny they had a card game named force of will.
>>
>>44255872
Selvala and Doran are fun.

Selvala doesn't get a lot of hate because everyone else likes all the draw she gives them.
>>
>>44259754
>the rest of our commander play group has either lost interest in magic or become a stalker
>or become a stalker
Uhh
>>
>>44259795
Int he decks he used he was usually ok but he cheated a good few times.

But yea he came to a birthday party of mine and met another friend who was a girl.

He proceeded to get hilariously obsessed with her and over the next several months tried all sorts of thins to get her alone and do shit with her.

He eventually started to threaten her and then went on some tirade about how she had fucked everyone in our friend group (I'm publicly very gay and some of our other friends are super autistic).

He seems to have stopped stalking her as much recently but we were worried for a while he was gonna go full Supreme Gentleman.

The girl plays dragons and red things and is not very good at the game.
>>
>>44255872
Doran and titties are fun.

I've only used Yasova in sealed but she seems ok, and I've gone against noyan a few times and he seems decent.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (77 KB, 668x310) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
77 KB, 668x310
>tfw you will never live to see the rules council admit their blatant fuck-up of leaving these unbanned for so long
why play this shit game
>>
>>44260929
What council? EDH?
>>
you ever kill someone with commander damage from a non voltron commander?

>playing karametra
>green sun zenith for eternal witness
>return strength of cedars to hand
>jump karametra with OG elspeth
> have 13 lands in play
>slap face for 22 commander damage on some fool playing melek
>we all have a hearty laugh
>except melek, he scoops up wth a look of shame and disappointment
>>
>>44260955
the rules for EDH, mainly the ban list, is regulated by an independent rules council that was selected by wizards to run the commander crap because WOTC didn't really want to.

the rules council demonstrated their aptitude for this responsibility by slacking assing around and telling everyone who criticizes them to fuck off, this game is their vision and anyone who doesn't like what they're doing shouldn't play EDH. also "just use house rules lol"
>>
>>44260979
Yea I know about the edh rules council I was just clarifying that's what you meant.

Literally just do house rules. Sol ring isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>44260979
>that was selected by wizards
The fuck are you talking about? Sheldon and friends were not selected by Wizards.
>>
>>44261017
>nobody where I play wants to do house rules
Suffering
>>
>>44261033
If sol ring is the one thing that's making you suffer you seriously need to get over yourself.
>>
>>44259852
>fags, autists and creepy stalkers
Sounds like a pretty average MtG group there.
>>
>>44261031
maybe not selected by, but at least acknowledged by wizards. in the comprehensive rules

>903.1. In the Commander variant, each deck is led by a legendary creature designated as that deck’s commander. The Commander variant was created and popularized by fans; an independent rules committee maintains additional resources at MTGCommander.net. The Commander variant uses all the normal rules for a Magic game, with the following additions.
>>
>>44257460
>every fucking thread

You don't like the rc. We get it.
>>
>>44261048
I'm sure you enjoy playing T2 4CMC Planeswalkers that provide protection and have game ending last abilities. I'd be happy with various other bullshit in the format running around if they just stripped 1 and 0 cost mana rocks from the game personally.

A card is pretty format warping when the vast majority of decks have no reason not to run it. I'm even starting to see Mental Misstep cropping up just to counter Sol Rings
>>
>>44261090
That sounds more like people playing unfun commanders instead of a problem with sol ring.
>>
>>44259615
>not letting cyclonic rift resolve is unfun

What the actual fuck?
>>
What's the best commander for playing politics?
I'm thinking of Zedruu, but Nekusar looks good too.
>>
>>44261186
Nekusar is not a political commander.
>>
I'm reworking the arms and armor in Pathfinder for the setting of my next campaign, because the standards don't really fit. One thing I've always disliked is the objective superiority of some of them, and I'd like to put them all a little more on the same level, making choices in the same class a little more complicated than just a difference in cost that becomes meaningless after two-three levels. Has anyone else ever done this? Any suggestions?
>>
>>44260965
I died to commander damage from a tasigur.

Which leads me to ask, does delve pay for command tax too? Because seeing him pay B and delve 19 was a little derpy, but the table insisted it was legit
>>
File: mazirek.png (139 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
mazirek.png
139 KB, 223x311
How is this guy? I'm kinda thinking about running him but I'm not sure if I should go with him, Jarad or Meren. Meren's cool and all but I like this guy's design a lot.
>>
So, I actually created a mono blue deck that plays more like control than my Thassa Seamonsters. I'm sure I missed some decent cards, because I'm not sure what a good finisher for a control deck is in EDH. Any suggestions/ideas for other cards/wincons would be awesome.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/jin-the-chins-toys/
>>
>>44257119
>he
Triggered!
>>
Day of the Dragons in a Dragon Tribal Deck?
>>
>>44261186
Tasigur.

>>44261220
It's legit.
>>
>>44261259
He looks like a lot of fun. I was thinking about running him too.
>>
File: 1424143384262.png (2 MB, 704x2366) Image search: [Google]
1424143384262.png
2 MB, 704x2366
>>44261303
>trap ass pussy
it's just not the same without dick
>>
So what's the win con in Meren?

I'm having trouble finishing.
>>
>>44261484
According to the playstyle of the local spike at ny LGS, it's either loop reanimating Gary or Mike and his Trike.
>>
>>44261492

I have a gray merchant in there, but I don't know about mike & trike. I hate doing the same win con over and over.>>44261492
>>
>>44261484
Drown your opponents in all your value. Then keep swing big guys not giving a fuck about your opponents defense
>>
>>44260965
>Hythonia the Cruel Control
>Removal: The Deck
>Realize monstrous Hythonia is a 7/9
>Game is suddenly on a 6 turn clock
>>
File: 204.jpg (75 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
204.jpg
75 KB, 312x445
So if I have ten 1/1 soldiers on the field and use this guy's Formidable ability, my life is set to 10?
>>
If I use Brago's effect on creatures I brought back with Rally the Ancestors are they still exiled at my next upkeep?
>>
>>44261259
My friend runs him, pox can end a game fast depending on how many people you are playing with
>>
>>44261805
Are you retarded? No it'd be 11
>>
>>44261805
It would be 11 since he counts himself. The main thing is he kills people with no creatures.
>>
>>44261805
Yes. Potentially interesting card, depending on deck.
>>
>>44261853
>>44261863
>>44261864
Thanks guys. Guess I derped a bit with the numbers.
Cracked him during FNM so interested in using this guy in my token deck.
>>
>>44261878
I haven't seen him played before. I don't know if he's worth it though, he just might not put in enough work and might for you to work for him
>>
>>44261808
I think so
>>
>>44256922
>wake up
>no response

P-please.
>>
>>44261927
kek, tcgplayer, mang
>>
>>44261186
It depends on how you build Nekusar, but he's generally not very political. I'd recommend looking at Gwafa Hazid, Sen Triplets and Triad of Fates.
>>
wait

why is alesha considered a tranny? did i miss an episode of UR or something?
>>
File: 1432006410396.jpg (342 KB, 550x850) Image search: [Google]
1432006410396.jpg
342 KB, 550x850
>>44262126
Trap ass pussy
>>
>>44262166
no i don't believe you

why does everyone say this there must be a reason
>>
>>44262170
Just google it
>>
File: 1429562671802.jpg (122 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1429562671802.jpg
122 KB, 500x750
>>44262170
Appeal to Tumblr demographic, Wizards are shit at lore, and 2d traps are one of my fetish.
>>
>>44255872
Karlov is boring, I just built him recently and aside from randomly T4-5 killing people with commander damage due to soul sister procs hes a little boring.

I Imagine he could be fun as an orzhov control commander though, like not trying to token/lifespam aggro 1v1style.
Zurgo + assault suit = nuf said.

You can kind of do whatever with him and just let him bro out with you, its pretty cool.

I built a selvala stax/enchantress style deck recently and it was super fun, easy to go psuedo infinite with umbral mantle shenanigans.

rest 0 experience
>>
>>44255669
pheldagrif commander with bant pillows tech.
Lots of everyone gain life and fog and tappers, prowess in blue and white for a few big winners.
>>
>>44257119
>Phenax
>Weak
Deadeye + Palinchron + Greaves kills the table. There's also motherfucking Horseshoe Crab.
>>
>>44258259
If the game stops being fun when their gimmick is countered, the problem was them using gimmicks in the first place.
>>
>>44262551
It was my first commander deck about a year ago. It wasn't all that tuned and finally, people at my meta had eldrazi titans.
>>
>>44262649
>people at my meta had eldrazi titans
You can Stifle it or run Leyline of the Void. Or in response to the trigger just keep milling them at instant speed somehow, then make them draw a card when their library is empty.
>>
>>44262660
>You can Stifle it or run Leyline of the Void.
Let me rephrase. I was new to commander and I was new to magic. My first set was theros. I know a bunch of pro shit now, but back then I just had what I had and had to trade to get better.
>>
>>44256520
Probably cause its like $20. Same reason you dont see Demonic/Vampiric Tutor in every list.

Also, I just re looked up Yawgmoth's Will and realized you can play non creatures from your grave. Fuck me, I never realized that or else I wouldve fucken bought it already
>>
>>44262843
>tfw rarely play edh but still want to buy these expensive cards

This is the worst mtg related feel. And yes, it's that good.
>>
File: stf88_meek.jpg (54 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
stf88_meek.jpg
54 KB, 600x439
>>44261927
Trollandtoad, out of 10 orders they only filled an order wrong once, and it was one card out of 70. They shipped me a thallid instead of a terramorphic expanse. Thankfully I had an extra terramorphic under my desk to complete my deck
>>
>>44261339
God no. Why would you remove all your utility dragons for garbage generic tokens?
>>
Could someone give me some advice for my Sidisi deck? It always falls apart, and I'm trying to find ways to improve it.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/19-12-15-bGI-sidisi/
>>
>>44262988
Why would you soulbond deadeye navigator to Knollspine Dragon?
>>
>>44262701
>my first set was the theros
Same nigga
I love minotaurs
>>
>>44263525
theros was a bit tough for me. I couldn't into standard at all. The only consolation was that innistrad and tokens going down in price while shit like Sphinx's Rev was peaking
>>
>>44263462
You're running goodstuff with a decidedly non-goodstuff commander. Swap out Sidisi for Tasigur or Damia or something. Also, your deck has no direction. Mostly goodstuff, some reanimator, next to zero synergy. Where are your wincons? How do you interact with your opponents? What is your gameplan?
>>
I cracked a pack yesterday and got a Shaman of forgotten ways. I really want to use it but it is a question of which deck and how. The three decks I have that could run it are:

>Ghave - Lots of tokens and good mana ramp so my number would be higher, but not significantly and without haste or direct damage, it would likely not be too effective
>Newzuri - Lots of flash and flash-giving. It isn't as token-centric as some Newzuri decks. It's more small-evasion based thomgs.
>Angry Omnath - This is the one I'm thinking. Red gives haste and the whole thing is about landfall and warstorm surge type stuff. I could ramp up. The Shaman could enter with haste, then I trigger a last few landfalls to finish the deed. My group tends to be very Voltron-heavy.
>>
File: Death Cloud.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Death Cloud.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>44261259
your best friend
>>
File: 96359.jpg (28 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
96359.jpg
28 KB, 200x285
>>44261339
don't forget combined with pic related
>>
Anybody got a Meren stax list? All the ones I see on tappedout are doing fatty reanimation. I don't see Meren staying around that long.
>>
Hey /tg/ i'm new to the format and I just played last night. My jaw literally dropped when the player swept three games with Yisan. I'm running ezuri and i'm having trouble building him/around him.

Was wondering if there was a way to push a commander like ezuri to that level of competitiveness. I wanna have fun with multi edh AND win too (which is actually kind of an oxymoron.

So is it possible /tg/? or will Newzuri be stuck in the realm of tier 2 casual commanders
>>
>>44258744
>Planeswalker infected by Eldrazi when?
>>
>>44264126
Ezuri is a very competitive commander. Yisan may be even more so but Ezuri can be on that level if you put enough work into it. Mind posting your decklist.
>>
>>44264237
This is U/G ezuri btw i just bought the precon and stripped it of all crap and jammed tokenators/U/G goodstuff
>>
>>44264126
Newzuri will be Tier 2 forever because he has to stick around 1-2 turns before seeing ANY benefits being given for the amount of work you are putting in, kind of like Kemba.

If you want UG Elfball, well there ya go
>>
>>44264258
I see. Typically unless you're playing a deck that shits out everything like Maelstrom Wanderer or Narset, goodstuff decks won't have the direction or consistency that a tutor deck like Yisan will have, at least without single-card single-turn win-cons thrown in. Two cards I know of like that for Ezuri are Sage of Hours and Triumph of the Horde. I would also recommend adding more tutors for more consistency.
>>
>>44261484
My win condition is usually tokens. Mainly zombie and wolf.
>>
File: wZL6Na8.jpg (157 KB, 426x564) Image search: [Google]
wZL6Na8.jpg
157 KB, 426x564
>TFW my playgroup used to have powerful players
>TFW they left and were replaced by casual babies
>TFW I am now the most powerful player in the group because I spent the past two and a half years actually trying to compete
>TFW I can't play casual decks because they aren't fun for me to play
>TFW people starting to hate me
>>
>>44264324
would i build it similar to mono G ezuri? wouldn't he be better?

>>44264324
In that case should i still invest in ezuri? what spike commanders are there (on a budget ofc)
>>
>>44264442
Depends on if you think adding counterspells and a shit ton of blue staples is worth going from Mono G.

As for investing? I wouldnt personally. As for a spikier commander? Damia Sage of Stone?
>>
>>44264126
Ezuri is a pubstomp commander. He gets explosive if he's allowed to stick around for a few turns but very easy to shut down if he can't get counters. Also board wipes wreck his shit.
>>
>>44264442
also i think it might be worth mentioning that i'm referring to multi edh and not duel commander
>>
>>44264442
If you want a competitive budget commander build mikaeus or purphoros.
>>
>>44262843
I find it ridiculous when people call $20 cards expensive or too much, especially when they end up spending more during FNM or other events. I know people who keep telling me that vampiric/demonic tutor is too expensive to get but they always buy three or more booster packs when we hang out. They spends like $20-40 a week on Magic but apparently $20 is too much for a card that will eternally help them.
Too much or expensive would be like Snapcaster Mage.

These people, mang.
>>
>>44261196
>>44261186
>>44261982

Nekusar can be political, but not in the same way as Zedruu.

What I do with mine is try to buddy up with the aggressive players at the table against the more durdly ones. Aggro players often lack cards, and hate having to grind through 40 life. Nekusar can help them with both of these things.

Being able to refill someones hand after they drop it all on the table can be a strong incentive for them to do so.
>>
>>44260965
I had to kill someone with Sydri before. God, that game was a slog.
>>
>>44261301
Blue Suns Zenith is both good card draw and a legit way to kill people.
>>
Anyone else excited for Oath?
Very excited to see potentially fun cards for Two-Headed Giant in EDH.
>>
File: 1427365-nicol_bolas.jpg (25 KB, 253x206) Image search: [Google]
1427365-nicol_bolas.jpg
25 KB, 253x206
>>44264161

Wizards has been pushing hard for "LOL ELDRAZI WERE MANIPOOLATED BY NICOL BOLAS" for a long time.
>>
>>44264857
My hype is rather low after the fuckfest that was BFZ. We won't even get the enemy battlelands expeditions or manland expeditions, and the RW is just another xD double striker, so why even bother.
>>
File: disgusting tranny.jpg (183 KB, 632x876) Image search: [Google]
disgusting tranny.jpg
183 KB, 632x876
>>44257119
>>44261303
>>
>>44261516
Yeah, Mike and Trike as a wincon is incredibly boring.
>>
File: 1354097693861.jpg (182 KB, 910x1024) Image search: [Google]
1354097693861.jpg
182 KB, 910x1024
>>44261492
I'll be honest here and say I don't know who Gary or Mike and his Trike are.
>>
>>44261808
No they would not. When Brago exiles them and beings them back, they are considered new objects with no ties to rally the ancestors.
>>
>>44265214
Gray Merchant of Asphodel, Mikaeus The Unhallowed, and Triskelion
>>
>>44265255
Thank you.
>>
>>44261878
It's biorhythm on a creature. I actually thought it would get banned when it first got spoiled.
>>
>>44265317
that would require a modicum of effort from the rules committee. their position on any new cards that might be too good in EDH is just house ban it. the ban list is only there to give people a "guiding principle" of what should and shouldn't be allowed, according to them.
>>
>>44264417
When you say powerful players, what do you mean? Did it used to be tryhard central?

How casual are the new players?
>>
>>44264650
I know exactly what you mean. Those people think they are getting better value because they're getting so many cards, even if 98% of them are garbage, and they literally never use the other 2%. That's why I stopped buying boosters all together and just buy singles now. I do miss the gambling feeling of opening a booster though, so I still draft on occasion.
>>
>>44264746
If the aggro player is smart, they'll still go after you. It's not like you're going to refuse to play Nekusar if he doesn't do what you say.

Zedruu isn't really a political commander either.
>>
>>44265380
>the ban list is only there to give people a "guiding principle" of what should and shouldn't be allowed
Yeah, and I don't really have a problem with that. While I disagree with some of their decisions, I think they do a good job overall.

I've also never really heard of it wrecking anybody's meta. I rarely ever see it in any lists and have literally never seen it locally. It wasn't as big of a deal as I right it was going to be.
>>
>>44264417
Just make a budget deck. It may be boring, but it's better than becoming that guy.
>>
>>44258905
He would work well with sublime archangel.
>>
>>44264417
build a nerf gun deck. pick some shitty commander and just throw random crap from your collection in. I put together a dromoka the eternal deck like that to play with the group I met at my university. I've made a few upgrades since the original list to stream line it but in the end "play dragons and swing" just isn't a very powerful game plan, but it works for these guys. they're not bad players but they just don't have the money to do much better than out of the box precons with a few booster pull pet cards.
>>
>>44264324
If you're talking about french commander then UG Ezuri has got some potential. Never going to be the deck to beat but I expect him to show up in top 8's soon.
>>
Is gilded lotus worth having in a Sliver Overlord deck? Basically tap to do his effects
>>
I'm trying to make a deck for each of the red colour combos. I'm up to UGR, and from my old riku deck as well as posts on here I'm well aware that UGx is pretty 'cancerous' and win games with ease against cooler decks and better players

I've gone for the worst archetype (turn creatures sideways), dragon tribal and few counterspells

Would you play this? Or do I need to shit it up even more to bring it down to the level of other colour combos
>>
>>44265497
Likewise I'm still going to kill them. Its just a matter of which order - we work together to kill control and combo players, then rip each other apart
>>
File: 1432537894161.jpg (28 KB, 528x665) Image search: [Google]
1432537894161.jpg
28 KB, 528x665
>>44264949
But that's wrong you fucking faggot.
Alesha didn't get any sort of surgery or anything. He just up one day said
>"I now identify as a cumslut. I healthy dose of cock from now on"
And now he gets throat fucked to sleep every night
>>
>>44257843
Ayli seems pretty good with the Daru Spiritualist combo
>>
>>44266588
dammit Shinji, stop tempting me and get back in the robot
>>
File: 1430616445750.jpg (88 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1430616445750.jpg
88 KB, 500x750
>>44266943
>>
>>44256601

That's so true. To make a good RW deck you take good Red cards, good White cards, Boros Reckoner, and then slap 'em together with Aurelia or Gisela at the helm.
>>
I want to rebuild Riku basing it off of one of the Com15 decks. should i base it off of Ezuri (probably les of ezuri and more etb/counter shenanigans with inst/sorc support) or Mizzix (with more green things to help close the game)?
>>
>>44266588
They both have dicks and they are both want to be women, thats the joke anon.
>>
>>44266373
That's not Nekusar being political. You could join forces against combo/control wroth any general.
>>
The meta where I play is very competitive, so i've just started playing good stuff esper and try to play the board more than play the game. That being said I still run a healthy amount of wraths.
>>
>>44267358
ok man cool
>>
>>44267409
Sort of, the LGS I play at hosts commander FNM's and where theirs a prize there's boat loads of competition and of course combo's.
>>
>>44260965
Yep.
>friend is playing maelstrom wanderer
>Nekusar player treacheries the wanderer, hits the wanderer player for 7, passes
>Marath player casts insurrection, among other things hits wanderer for 7
>Passes the turn to me, topdeck sudden seizing, grab the wanderer and finish off the wanderer player with his own commander damage
He wasn't even salty, we were all laughing too hard.
>>
>>44267528
>not getting salty and causing a big scene whenever you lose
What a beta cuck.
>>
File: dank.jpg (33 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
33 KB, 200x285
Won a serious game with my Kataki stax deck last night, I'm feeling pretty good.
>playing against a decent geth deck and a great karador deck
>shutting down karador in the early game with angel of jubilation and linvala
>game goes on for a long while, a few boardwipes take place, karador is going to go off so I somehow convince Geth to reanimate my angel of jubilation to prevent this
>Geth has a necropotence out, I flash in a containment preist, geth is now officially 100% locked out of the game
>Karador eventually ults the new liliana and then plays cataclysm, but I keep containment priest so he doesn't get any of the creatures that died
>I draw RIP, play it, then next turn, flash in a hushwing gryff, locking karador out completely (he only has 4 cards in his library at this point because of hermit druid)
>Karador dies to mill, Geth dies to weenie beats
The game lasted about two hours. It felt good to win. Pic related is definitely what pulled the most weight.
>>
>>44267751
post list? that sounds sweet
>>
>>44267751
Why not Thalia over Kataki?
>>
>>44267813
Because kataki is funnier and because it gives me an excuse to not play the swords, stoneforge mystic, batterskull, mana crypt, ect. Also, Kataki decks are more uncommon and I don't want my noncreature spells to be hindered.
>>44267799
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kataki-wars-wage-edh-2/ This isn't the exact list at the moment, I've taken out some of the cards as I found better ones, but the gist of it is the same. The deck isn't made to win, it's made to irritate some of my friends.
>>
>>44258744

Seems quite solid for multiplayer on a more control-ish shell. Worst case scenario you're pinging for 1 damage 3 times while still attacking with a 5/5 on yours.

So far Oath of the gatewatch looks far more appealing both for casual shit and actual competitive Magic.
>>
Mostly Creatureless Oloro or Sen-Triplets control? Both have their differences i'm just gauging which is stronger.
As an idea my meta is, Karador combo, chainer control, yisan chain to hoof, a slew of well put together beat down decks and one or two other control decks.
>>
>>44268723
I'd play triplets because I've almost never seen an oloro actually cast and though the life cushion is nice, it's a pretty good feeling to reap the advantage that sen triplets provides. It feels good to play one of your opponent's powerful combo pieces.
>>
>>44260965
Diviner's Wand secret tech in Azami.
>>
>>44264650
Its because, for a lot of people, this game is about getting together and hanging out more than it is about the winning or anything. And those people are the kind who maybe buy singles every now and then but otherwise just leave their decks be.

Hell, even the people that would be willing to spend that kind of money on cards might not because they dont want their deck to skyrocket ahead of their groups or maybe theyre like me and want to buy those cards but have to slowly spread it out cause they dont make much and they got bills to pay. Sure, I have a several hundred dollars worth in two of my five decks, but its taken a few years.

Also, we on /tg/ represent an insignificant percentage of the MTG populace. Theres less than 100 different posters in this thread, and most of us only made it here because we are invested enough in this hobby to find a general on a board not even dedicated to MTG. I dont even know what point what Im trying to make anymore, but ya. /blogpost
>>
>>44268723
I think Oloro is the better choice on paper given that the triplets need to be active to have any effect and because their ability paints a huge target on your head. That said, I prefer the triplets for style points.
>>
File: 1432533185999.jpg (177 KB, 560x771) Image search: [Google]
1432533185999.jpg
177 KB, 560x771
>>44267228
but Alesha is a delicous fuckboi, while the other is some disgraceful abomination who wanted to snip what he had
>>
>>44269238
>>44267228
>>44266588
>>44264949
>>44261303
I'm sure this is probably all just shitposting but did everyone forget that the guy wrote the story for Alesha had it that he took his Grandmother's name because she was a dragon slayer and a badass. Then after the fact he said 'oh ya, he wants to be a she' after some SJW fucks asked about it and then Alesha became S/He Who Smiles at Cock.
>>
File: 1449581753910.jpg (257 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
1449581753910.jpg
257 KB, 510x720
>>44269324
Well, I don't care about lore though, I just have an insatiable craving for 2d feminine dick.
>>
Thinking of building Tasigur control, with an emphasis on 1 for 1 effects and politics to get those 1 for 1 answers back. Anyone have a similar build? I usually only see BUG goodstuff and reanimator lists.
>>
>>44261083
I was explaining the joke Sheldon, stop being so defensive.
>>
File: freyalise.png (145 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
freyalise.png
145 KB, 223x311
Would the 2014 green precon be a good starting point for an Ezuri elfball deck? I'm looking for something to throw my Gaea's Cradle in but I don't want to spend a fortune, still torn on whether I should start with a precon or buy everything as singles.
>>
New Lifegain deck concept based on Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim.

I'm calling it AYYYYYLI-AMO.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ayyyylimao/
>>
>>44269703
Well it does bring Ezuri, and I bunch of elves, and a planswalker that poops elves. What do you think anon?
>>
>>44269837
I think it might be better than buying all that as singles (though I already own Ezuri), but I'm here to ask what you think.
>>
>>44270025
I say go for it, didt mean to sound like a asshole.

Buying cards that are in the precon via singles is alot more expansive then just buying the precon.
>>
>>44269703
The green precon is very good if what you want to do is elfball
>>
>>44270081
>>44270107
Thanks, I'll go for that. I notice a bunch of elf lords in there that I remember costing 5$ each or so as singles, I think it's going to be a good investment. Any essential elves I won't find in the deck and should buy on the side? Off the top of my head I'm thinking
>Elvish Champion
>Wirewood Symbiote
>Adaptive Automaton
>Flip Nissa
>Quirion Ranger
>Heritage Druid
>most of the ones from Origins
>>
>>44261484
I'd talk to a doctor about that.
>>
>>44269759
>Lifegain deck
>Reverse the sands
Eh?
>>
>playing with a new group, only one guy I know there
>he keeps hyping me up as "The best commander player, his decks are fucking brutal, we're getting wrecked for sure"
>decide to play Aurelia aggro to just have a friendly game
>everyone targets me, Krosan Grips my signet while someone has a Skullclamp, shit like that
>have a bad draw to boot, get to do nothing because commanders are swinging at me and I can't cast a threat while holding up removal
>cast my Commander once, immediately eats a Murder
>did absolutely nothing all game
I hate getting hyped up, I definitely failed to live up to the expectations.
>>
>>44261484
If I were to play Meren, I'd use attrition as a wincon. Shit like good sac outlets / grave pacts with easy to recur creatures, Blood Artist, even Zulaport Cutthroat, and garys.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.